What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

it's for episode 3 i believe when you can "train" the members of the royal family at the monster bar.
Correct. Also u can start train in already in the monster bar in episode 2 talk to gabriele or when u got greenlands and the score keeper there also u can train opala osira and farah. When ur are at a bed u see the tired ness of the girls

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Correct. Also u can start train in already in the monster bar in episode 2 talk to gabriele or when u got greenlands and the score keeper there also u can train opala osira and farah. When ur are at a bed u see the tired ness of the girls

how to get the power to see the tiredness of girls or other thing like the power to see the thing containing monsters. i already anser the question at thebs. but didn't get that power. i can only talk with the animals now. :(

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to get the power to see the tiredness of girls or other thing like the power to see the thing containing monsters. i already anser the question at thebs. but didn't get that power. i can only talk with the animals now. :(
Everyone can see how tired each of the three girls are. If you check their profile, you will see their skill stats for each sexual action, as well as how much fatigue they have.

When the bar hits full, they are dead tired. At that point, find a bed, then choose the option to restore fatigue instead of sleeping.

If you only got the power to talk to animals from Thebes, then you have missed a few quiz masters. Run back to other cities and find them. I know that I got my animal talking skill from the quiz master in Shabera, back in Episode I.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

has anyone got a save where u can pimp out the duchess instead of all three royals as i have used all my save slots this will be just for fun to see what's different?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a current link for this game if so please and thnx in advance

xpag

Reputation score

Anyone know where to get Ancient Bark and Royal Crest :confused: ? They're gifts for Illiona and Layla it gives them +2 Relationship points. I got that info from Loqo wiki.

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to get Ancient Bark and Royal Crest :confused: ? They're gifts for Illiona and Layla it gives them +2 Relationship points. I got that info from Loqo wiki.
i cant remember where i found it. but i do remember that i didnt get +2 with the anchient bark.
i saved it befor i gave the present. and i repeated the action multiple times. i didnt get +2

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

has anyone got a save where u can pimp out the duchess instead of all three royals as i have used all my save slots this will be just for fun to see what's different?
I didn't know it was possible to pimp out the duchess. Seconding this. Loved seeing her getting zombie raped, would be even better to gangrape her with giga lardo.

Nerd Rage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

zombie rape was kinda gross with all the rotting and moldy dicks and stuff...

but i'm fairly efficient at blocking some stuff out and concentrating on what i want to see

also: anyone want to bombard gabe with messages asking her to do a mini-update where she adds like 40 more rooms to the tower of despair?

i'm an achievement whore...and she could also add in some mobs that drop ragnarok/serpento instead of them being damn near impossible to find

tesu.

Banned
Reputation score

I was under the assumption it was one of the extra ones

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get portraits from Osira and Opala, i let Osira pimp with monsters but i can't get her own portrait and from Opala I only got a portrait of Layla?

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get portraits from Osira and Opala, i let Osira pimp with monsters but i can't get her own portrait and from Opala I only got a portrait of Layla?
Keep pimping all 3 of them. It takes time but they all will provide you will all the portraits.

eridian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok i lost my save files after playing to the end of ep one and instead of doing it all again the slow way can anyone tell me a way to just cheat my way there? like fast lvl ups or money cheats, without using the necklace cause i kinda like saving my game lol. also not using cheat engine, can never get that thing to work. i found once for the rpg maker xp a cheat thing that just gave me any weapon i wanted that was in the game, but cant remember what anything anyone can give me would be nice

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The trick to Cheat Engine with any RPG maker game is to search for the value*2+1. So if your health is 100, first search for 201. Then when you take damage to 99, search for 199. If you get hit down to 50, search for 101. Etc.

There is also something floating around called SGEdit. I believe a link to it is on the i, at the bottom.

jollymusician

Reputation score

I just downloaded LoQO2 and installed it. I then copyied my saved game from the first game into the LoQO2 folder. When I stated the game and loaded the save file, I stated in a tavern unable to move. I am not sure what the issue is, but I am open to help. If anyone has any ideas on what the issue is please let me know. Thank you.

P.S.- If this question has already been asked and answered, I am sorry.

My issue was having Farah in my party. Make sure you do not have any of the royal family in your party

Last edited:

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uuuuuh, you're not meant to copy the save from LOQO to LOQO 2.

You're meant to copy the save from LOQO 2 - Episode I to LOQO 2 - Episode 2.

You have to start from the beginning on LOQO 2.

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LOQO was really easy once you have the legendary equipment from the blacksmith & have the party at lvl 40+. On new game+ it gets even easier when you have located all 3 ultimate weapons & using the sun stone equipment. Heh the emperor of time was a piece of cake because I manage to beat him in 1 min :p using "Hero, Warrior, Hunter & Cleric" dealing 15000 - 23000 damage with Hero & Warrior. Simply buff using Mass Power, Might & Dodge then use your Special Skill that takes 300 SP. If lucky, he should go down in no time without even harming you unless he uses Punishment at start.

Karl99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can somone upload this somwhere other than rapidshare, my browser is going through a refusing to load phase with it again, probably down to my stupid ISP. Unfortunatly the blogs other option requires an account there. medifire seems to be working for now, though i don't know how long that will last.

Karl99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay managed to download it but got a few questions:

1. I didn;t find out about the exclusive people until too late so a quick question, without going into a full ability list how does the druid and fire mage vary, and how does the Lancer and Barbarian vary?

2. I've got a bunch of ceremonial weapons but can't figure out what to do with them. They won't deconstruct and they can't be equipped.

3. I've just beaten the balckeagle fortress bit of the main quest but really need better gear as i'm still mostly i starter stuff. Is steel the best to aim for or is there a better combination i should go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.