What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

Walkthrough, if someone wants to translate it

Pretty please?
The walkthrough seems pretty long at first glance but in reality it isn't. The guy goes into meticulous detail about what to do and gives a lot of opinions as well.

So it'll be like "Open the door at X and go into the room to fight boss Y at Z.".

When he could've just said "Go kill boss Y".

There's also stuff like recommended levels, "this might be hard for this level" or whatever. Tip/opinion things like that.

He also has some really weird wording... I really don't get the 完調 stuff. Probably would be more clear if I played the game.

I'll give it a shot though, I guess. Do you guys want it in parts (floors for example) or should I do the whole thing then upload it all at once?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

完調 (kanchou - perfect form) is a pun on 灌腸 (kanchou - enema).
i.e. Perfect Enema.

When you defeat monsters, they sometimes drop 精核 (seikaku - spirit core) items.
There are seven types: 火-fire, 水-water, 地-earth, 風-wind、雷-lightning, 霊-soul、闇-dark

After collecting two of each (except fire/lightning, according to the guide), change to plain Raidy and go to wherever the others are at the time (jail or guild). Foless gives you the enema item.
There is no way to view dropped items, so pay attention to the item drops after each battle to keep track of them.

After getting it once, she replaces it for free whenever you visit.

IMPORTANT:
When you reach the final part of the game, you can no longer fuse with the other characters, which means you can't try to use the enema on them. The only way to obtain dark spirit cores (闇精核) before this point is from the first three bosses.

If you visit Erouge, she automatically combines dark cores with items dropped by the second and third bosses to make equipment. If this happens then you cannot obtain the enema until the end of the game and you miss out on a few scenes. After defeating the second boss, do not visit Erouge at all until you obtain the enema. The other cores can all be obtained from enemies on the first two floors (edit: make sure you get a few soul spirit cores as they can't be obtained after completing the sewer)

The CG has different backgrounds depending on where you use it, including the sewer, so if you're a completionist then don't finish the sewer until you get it. Also, save before you use it for the first time, as there are character specific scenes for the first time you use it.

Last edited:

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

完調 (kanchou - perfect form) is a pun on 灌腸 (kanchou - enema).
i.e. Perfect Enema.
Well, more specifically I meant the latter stuff.

"「完調」のCGは地下水道・蜂の巣・蟻塚・神秘の森・砦の各場所で使用したものが、それぞれ登録される(背景違い)。
砦のCGはライディ(プレーン)で「完調」を使用すれば、エルブンライディの差分も登録される。

「完調」のシーンは最初に使用した時と、2回目以降に使用した時が、融合状態で4種類ずつある。
2回目以降は一旦戻って貰いなおせば続けて回収できるが、初回使用時のものは使用前にセーブ必須。"

Something about each place having it's own CGs and that using normal Raidy at the fort will also give you Elven Raidy?

And then the second paragraph is about the saving I think?

The wording he uses just confuses me so much =/...

Also this bit is important too just for anyone who's going through the game atm.

"霊精核は地下水道でしか入手できないため、地下水道を2個集めずにクリアした場合、以後入手できなくなる。"

I believe that's saying the Soul spirit cores are ONLY available in the sewers (地下水道). So you should get at least 2 before clearing or else you'll never be able to get anymore?

Also I'm not sure why but apparently there's also Lightning spirit cores. 雷精核. They aren't mentioned at the start but they're listed as monster drops later on. (eg for Lightning Bee).

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There are several variations of the enema CG depending on where you use it. They're all the same except for the background, but you have to unlock them seperately by using the enema in each place.

According to the guide, using it in the fortress as plain Raidy also unlocks the Elven variation.

Yes, you need to obtain soul spirit cores before completing the sewers. You should get enough by just playing normally, but it doesn't hurt to grind a few just to make sure in case you get unlucky with the drops. You don't need any more than 3; 2 for the enema, 1 to make leather armor.
...and I forgot about the lightning cores.

Edited a couple things into my post.

Last edited:

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The walkthrough seems pretty long at first glance but in reality it isn't. The guy goes into meticulous detail about what to do and gives a lot of opinions as well.

So it'll be like "Open the door at X and go into the room to fight boss Y at Z.".

When he could've just said "Go kill boss Y".

There's also stuff like recommended levels, "this might be hard for this level" or whatever. Tip/opinion things like that.

He also has some really weird wording... I really don't get the 完調 stuff. Probably would be more clear if I played the game.

I'll give it a shot though, I guess. Do you guys want it in parts (floors for example) or should I do the whole thing then upload it all at once?
Oh man, I didn't think anyone would offer to do it.

The latter would be fine, yeah.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a requirement(s) to get Beast Raidy and Demon Raidy to use the enema? Both of them are refusing to use it currently.

tezurekuzu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, finally it's out, I've waited for this game a long time. And damn, this looks more like a VN now, I haven't get to the dungeons yet after like an hour.

By the way, they changed the voce of Raidy? it sounds kinda different.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The entire cast is different. The original voices were recorded nearly 20 years ago.

Is there a requirement(s) to get Beast Raidy and Demon Raidy to use the enema? Both of them are refusing to use it currently.
They'll never actually do it, but their refusals are pretty funny (2 per character).
Also, the refusal scenes are included in the scene gallery.

tezurekuzu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The entire cast is different. The original voices were recorded nearly 20 years ago.
But in the 2nd game, Raidy still had the same voice from the 1st, right?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't know the first two were a remake of games from the 90s.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Doe anyone have the animated CGs from Raidy II? I can only find the Raidy III ones.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So...I bought the first two games and really loved them.

But, I don't want to play the third game untranslated. Was there anything posted by JASTUSA about any possible localization?

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished translating the guide. Haven't edited it so it probably has a few problems.

By all means, point out mistakes, or better ways I could have worded stuff. There definitely were a few bits I wasn't too clear about, especially the converting to consumables bit. I also haven't played Raidy 3 at all so that also factors into it.

I've also forgotten just about every character in the game except Fonfon (<3 Fonfon) so I've prob spelt them all wrong as well.

Also, because I'm lazy I haven't translated every instance of __ Spirit Core. For reference they are:
火-fire, 水-water, 地-earth, 風-wind、雷-lightning, 霊-soul、闇-dark (Shamelessly copied from defcab's post :p)

And of course credit for original guide goes to whoever wrote the guide at
-----------------------------
ACTUAL GUIDE

Initial Stuff
-About getting items
Eruje (エルージェ) automatically exchanges materials obtained from enemies.
Note: Consumables conversion table. (Blue clickable text)
For that reason it is impossible to select what you want. The only certain method is via treasure chests.

-About getting equipment
Raidy's equips (arms + armour) are basically obtained when Eruje (エルージェ) exchanges materials from bosses.
Note: Equipment conversion table.
(With exception. Magic Item equips (マジックアイテムの装備品), Ves's Long Sword (ヴェスの長剣) and Formi's poleaxe (フォルミの長斧) are obtained from the dungeon)

Elven Beast Demonic (エルブン・ビースト・デモニック) has their own individual weapons. (And can equip other weapons too)

Also, at fixed levels for Raidy (07, 18, 24, 30), Eruje will +1 enchant your weapons.
Go to Eruje's (エルージェ) tower as Raidy (Plain)。After reaching 18 and 30 theres 1 more event.

-About combat
Because it's an immediate GAME OVER if you lose to minions, there isn't anything good if you do.
If you lose to a boss there will be an H scene with Raidy and then it's GAME OVER
Since this time bosses have less weaknesses to Actions and Equips, you'll definitely be seeing the defeat scene a lot.

-About fusion and Raidy
Elven Raidy エルブンライディ (Fusion with Foless フォレス)
Well balanced between Accuracy, Damage and Evasion

Beast Raidy ビーストライディ (Fusion with Fonfon フォンフォン)
Accuracy and Evasion is high. Combat in higher level places is a little dangerous.

Demonic Raidy デモニックライディ (Fusion with Tiss ティス)
Attack is high, but Accuracy is low. Strong in low level areas.

Raidy (Plain) プレーン
Basically Defense is high. Special Moves are useful in the latter half when your MP is high.

-About Raidy's Special Moves
Cannot be used if Raidy (Plain) does not meet the requirements
The only purpose of MP is for Special Moves (Conversely, the enemies MP Drain System basically does nothing if you are in Fusion State)
Both Special Moves and MP Drain always hit.

Thunder Slash サンダースラッシュ
Can be used from the start. Use by accumulating the gauge by using MP. (Charge accumulates 20, Defend accumulates 10)
Damage depends on amount of gauge and level. Can be used without a weapon.

Thunder Blast サンダーブラスト
Becomes available at LV30. A Thunder Slash bolstered by the power of your weapon. (Upwards compatible). Cannot be used unless equipped with a weapon.

Insect Slash インセクトスラッシュ
You may use it ONCE upon entering the dungeon with the Mithril Sword ミスリルソード equipped. (To use it again you must exit and re-enter the dungeon)
Does not require gauge and can be used from the first turn, but consumes all MP.
Power depends on remaining MP.
After meeting the conditions this skill becomes available after you capture the Anthill. 蟻塚

-About Perfect Condition 「完調」 (Note: Perfect Condition (完調/かんちょう) == Enema (かんちょう) -> Perfect Enema (pun))
"Perfect Condition" is when you have 2 (each) of: Water 水 Spirit Core, Earth 地 Spirit Core, Wind 風Spirit Core, Soul 霊 Spirit Core or Darkness 闇 Spirit Core.
As Raidy (Plain) take them to the Thieves Guild 盗賊ギルド (or Jail 牢屋). (The Spirit Cores are not consumed)
(Caution: Spirit cores are consumed when exchanged for equipment, so be careful. Especially with Soul and Darkness cores.
Also, since Soul Spirit Cores are only obtainable from the Sewers 地下水道, if you do not clear Sewers without collecting 2, you WILL NOT be able to obtain "Perfect Condition".

("Perfect Condition" CG can be registered at the Sewers 地下水道, Beehive 蜂の巣, Anthill 蟻塚, Mysterious Forest 神秘の森, and each location of the Fort. (The backgrounds/settings/contexts are different.)

If you use "Perfect Condition" as Raidy (Plain) in the fort, Elven Raidy's CGs will also be registered.
When seeing the "Perfect Enema" scene for the first time, or when using it for the second time onwards, there are 4 variations based on fusion status.
For the second time onwards you can go back and replenish it, but make sure you save before using it for the first time.

B1 Sewers地下水道B1階
B1 Sewers地下水道B1階

Treasure Chests
A(29,07):Room Key 部屋の鍵
(21,00):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(17,03):Light Heal ライトヒール×3
(14,00):Return Stone リターンストーン×1
(05,15):Light Heal ライトヒール×3
(10,20):Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×5
C(06,20):Rusty Key 錆びた鍵
E(10,08):Old Key 古びた鍵

Monsters
Sea Floater シー・フローター HP45 水精核
Reef Walker リーフ・ウォーカー HP50 水精核
Mermaid マーメイド HP65 水精核
Lucid ルーシッド HP120 霊精核

Heka ヘカ HP300 闇精核

If you only fight the boss you will be LV3.
If you want to try B2 you should be at least LV5.

Start at stairs at (20,05)。Equip your gear.
Strongest enemy of B1 is Lucid (120HP). Dangerous for a LV1.
Most importantly, Demonic doesn't hit very hard, and your escape chance is low so theres a high chance of instant death.

It's pretty meaningless, but
East of you, at A(29,07) you can grab a Room Key 部屋の鍵
After opening the door at A(23,01), you can see an event at B(25,09)

Moving south, grab the Rusty Key 錆びた鍵 at C(06,20)

Event at D(00,15) shows the bosses weakness. (If you do not pull the lever anything other than Elven Raidy results in automatic defeat)
There are 4 types of fusion states.

Returning north, open the door at C(13,07), watch the event at E(10,08). (If you have a Return Stone use it.)
Then, grab the Old Key 古びた鍵 from the chest at E(10,08).
At this point return to the Thieves Guild to trigger Maria's event.

Open the door at A(10,05) and go to F(11,05) for a boss fight. (VS Heka ヘカ)
Get Victory/Defeat events for all 4 fusions.
※At LV4 any type should suffice to win.
To lose don't pull the lever at D.
(If you become too strong strip and open a poison box.)
(12,03) goes to B2.

B2 Sewers 地下水道B2階
B2 Sewers 地下水道B2階

Treasure Chests
(12,00):Remove Poison×5 リムーブポイズン
(16,05):Light Heal×3 ライトヒール
(28,00):Light Heal×3ライトヒール
(29,08):Return Stone×3 リターンストーン
(23,01):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(28,03):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(23,09):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(02,17):Middle Heal×3 ミドルヒール
B(03,21):Mithril Key ミスリル合金の鍵

Monsters
Homunculus ホムンクルスα HP60 地精核
Homunculus ホムンクルスβ HP60 火精核
Homunculus ホムンクルスγ HP75 風精核
Denti ディンティ HP100 霊精核

Meru メル HP380 闇精核If you only defeat the boss you will be LV9.
You need to be about LV11 if you want to try B3

Since there is no weakness event or required key for this floor, you can go directly to the boss at the south end.

(12, 14) spins you around 180 degrees.

Once you beat the boss at B(03,21), there is an event at A(06,22).
2nd time round B(03,21) is a boss battle. (VS Meru)
Each fusion state has 2 events depending on win/loss.
※Since the boss attacks carry a paralysing effect, and you can’t really avoid it, you sort of need to be at least LV7.
After the boss battle, grab the Mithril Key.

Open door at B, go down stairs to B3.

B3 Sewers 地下水道B3階
B3 Sewers 地下水道B3階

Treasure Chests
(04,21):Light Heal ライトヒール×3
(10,19):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(11,14):Light Heal ライトヒール×3
(04,16):Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3
A(00,14):Laboratory Key 実験室の鍵

Monsters
Cassowary キャサワリィ HP40 火精核
Griffin グリフォン HP70 風精核
Hydra ヒュドラ HP80 水精核
Camry カムリー HP120 霊精核

Quack クァック HP580 闇精核

If you only beat the boss, LV12.
Recommended LV for next dungeon, LV14.

Since the map is small, if you clear too quickly (with heals + Thunder Slash for example), you might have trouble with the next dungeon.

Grab the Laboratory Key from A(00,14)

Open the door at A(02,22), for a boss battle at B(02,21) (VS Quack)
No penalty for win time, but to get all the scenes you need to win/lose with all 4 fusion states.

After a series of events, exit the dungeon. (Feel free to use a Return Stone)

Floor 1 Beehive 蜂の巣
Floor 1 Beehive 蜂の巣

B(15,02):Queen Audience Key 女王謁見の間への鍵
(11,11):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×1
(10,07):Light Heal ライト・ヒール×3(Poison Spray 毒のしぶき)
(13,02):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×1
(01,00):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
(01,06):Light Heal ライト・ヒール×3
(04,05):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(06,12):Light Heal ライト・ヒール×3

Monsters
Honeybee ハニービー HP99 風精核
Warrior Beeウォーリアービー HP115 風精核
Lightning Beeライトニングビー HP120 雷精核
Mandragora マンドラゴラ HP300 地精核

Start at A(18,13)
Since there isn't a boss until 3rd floor, and the monsters don't change either, this is my opinion of the entire Beehive dungeon.
Almost all the monsters have poison, so you'll be using a lot of Remove Poison.
The Lightning Bee which can be found at the Bee's Nest has a very high evasion so it's a good indicator of whether or not your LV is fine.
If you can't hit it at all, you'll have to farm LVs with Raidy (Plain)'s Thunder Slash at the entrance.

Grab the Queen Audience Key at B(15,02)

The chest at (10,07) also contains a trap.

Open the door at B(00,11), stairs at (01,13) go to 2nd floor.

Floor 2 Beehive 蜂の巣
Floor 2 Beehive 蜂の巣

Treasure Chests
(04,11):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×1
(01,12):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×2
(01,05):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×1
(04,01):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×2
(18,00):Trap (Bee poison shower (Damage)) トラップ(蜂の猛毒シャワー(ダメージ))
(15,09):Trap (Bee poison shower (Damage)) トラップ(蜂の猛毒シャワー(ダメージ))
B(18,13):Magic Bandana (HP Recovery) 魔法のバンダナ(HP回復)

Monsters
Honeybee ハニービー HP99 風精核
Warrior Bee ウォーリアービー HP115 風精核
Lightning Bee ライトニングビー HP120 雷精核

A map with lots of passable walls. Bottom map is with passable walls removed.
From the starting point go up, grab the goodies from the left block.
From the starting point go right and there is an event and stairs in the middle block.
At the top of the middle block the passage right leads to the chest at B which is in the right block

Event at A(09,04). 4 fusion types available.

Magic Bandana (Accessory) at B(18,13). Healing treasure chest there too.

Stairs to 3rd floor at (09,10)

Floor 3 Beehive 蜂の巣3層
Floor 3 Beehive 蜂の巣3層

Treasure Chests
(00,13):Trap (Big damage, Fake Viz's Longswordトラップ(大ダメージ,偽ヴェスの長剣)
(03,09):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×2
(15,12):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
(17,12):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×3
(17,05):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(14,01):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×3

Monsters
Honey Bee ハニービー HP99 風精核
Warrior Bee ウォーリアービー HP115 風精核
Lightning Bee ライトニングビー HP120 雷精核

Ves ヴェス HP500 風精核

If you only beat the boss, LV17.
Recommended level for next dungeon, LV19.

You can find a poster at A(17,09) with a message on it. Doesn't matter if you don't look at it.

If you go up from the starting spot you'll soon arrive at the boss room.
The stuff around the boss room deals 10 damage. At times when you find it difficult to lose to the boss you can "adjust" your HP here.

B(07,03) Boss battle (VS Ves)

Auto-lose if you do not use Beast Raidy.
For that reason, there is only 1 victory pattern, but still 4 loss patterns.

Floor 1 Anthill 蟻塚1層
Floor 1 Anthill 蟻塚1層

Treasure Chests
(00,12):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×1
(05,08):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×1
(07,13):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×3
(06,14):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
(11,14):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×1
(13,12):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
B(19,10):Prison Key 牢屋の鍵
(15,08):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
D(09,08):Second Floor Key 蟻塚2層の鍵

Monsters
Worker Ant ワーカーアント HP80 地精核
Soldier Ant ソルジャーアント HP110 地精核
Fire Ant ファイヤーアント HP120 火精核
Myconid マイコニド HP220 地精核

Start at A(00,14).

Grab the Prison Key at B(19,10).

Since the door at (12,08) is for if you fall from the 2nd floor, it doesn't do anything at the moment.

Open the door at B(10,03) and in the room there will be an event at C(11,03). 4 fusion types available.
Once that's done, go out. (If you do not do this event, the pitfall trap on the second floor at A(09,06) will not activate.)

Stairs to next floor at (06,12).

Floor 2 Anthill 蟻塚2層
Floor 2 Anthill 蟻塚2層

Treasure Chests
(02,10):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×3
(12,13):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(16,11):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
(13,13):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
(09,09):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×2
(10,02):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×2

Monsters
Myconid マイコニド HP220 地精核

For the moment go jump into the hole at A(09,06). (Also don't help or talk to the girl in the prison on the first floor). Then grab the "Second Floor Key" at D(09,08) on the first floor.

Open the door at D'(02,07), then an event triggers once you reach B(05,05).

Stairs to next floor at (00,11).

Floor 3 Anthill 蟻塚3層
Floor 3 Anthill 蟻塚3層

Treasure Chests
(03,14):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×3
(06,12):Mental Recover メンタル・リカバー×2
(08,13):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×3
(11,06):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×1
(14,08):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×5

Monsters
Myconidマイコニド HP220 地精核

Forumi フォルミ HP1000 地精核

If you only beat the boss, LV26
Recommended level for next dungeon, LV28

From the warp-point at A(07,04), go to A'(11,01), near the upper edge of the right block. (B(12,12) is a return warp so ignore it)

C(16,14) Boss battle (VSForumi フォルミ)
Since Forumi is fairly strong (can paralyze you, has high accuracy and damage), even at LV27 you might lose.
4 fusion states for both victory/defeat.

Forest of Mystery 神秘の森
Forest of Mystery 神秘の森

Treasure Chests (From the top)
(08,02):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(31,03):Trap (Rocks) トラップ(飛礫)
(02,04):Trap (Rocks) トラップ(飛礫)
(09,05):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×5
Armory 武器庫 - (32,05):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×2
Armory 武器庫 - (32,06):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×1
B(29,09):Armory Key 武器庫の鍵
(26,10):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(37,10):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(04,11):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(09,11):Trap (Rocks) トラップ(飛礫)
D(16,14):Key to Queens Square 女王広場への鍵
(17,23):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×1
(02,25):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×1
(29,29):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
Hidden Passage 隠し通路 - (17,31):Middle Heal ミドル・ヒール×5
Hidden Passage 隠し通路 - (14,33):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×5
(28,34):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×2
(05,35):Trap (Rocks) トラップ(飛礫)
Hidden Passage 隠し通路 - (03,36):Trap (Rocks) トラップ(飛礫)
(38,36):Mental Recover メンタル・リカバー×2
(09,37):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×1

Monster
Crawler クロウラー HP144 地精核
Stag Beetle スタッグビートル HP155 地精核
Rhino Beetle ライノビートル HP167 地精核
Treant トレント HP80 地精核

Pilio ピリオ HP750 風精核

If you only beat the boss, LV32

Start from A(00,38).
A large map, with 3 exits labeled A'
If you walk through all of it it's very time consuming (you might even max out after all the fights) so, it's probably better if you don't take too many side trips.
It's possible to get through the zig zagging path, but it's much easier to go around the outside via (38,21).。

Event at C(22,13). 4 fusion states possible.

Grab the "Key to Queen's Square" at D(16,14).

Open the door at D(18,12), and enter the room for a boss battle E(18,11)(VS Pilio ピリオ)

Without Elven Raidy it is an instant lose.
For that reason, there is only 1 victory pattern, but there is still 4 defeat patterns.
Afterwards, you cannot leave. Continue to the next dungeon as is. (Also, this is the final fusion.)

Floor 1 Cave 洞窟1層
Floor 1 Cave 洞窟1層

Treasure Chests
(19,18):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
C(14,08):Gold Key 金の鍵
(15,02):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×10
(17,06):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×10
D(06,00):Bandana Ring バンダナリング
(00,00):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(01,12):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×10
(06,12):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
E(09,15):Silver Key 銀の鍵

Monsters
Scorpion スコーピオン HP80 火精核
Centipede センチピード HP90 地精核
Brachypelma (Some type of spider) ブラキペルマ HP100 地精核
Roper ローパー HP120 地精核

Start from A(16,14). From here on force your way through with Raidy (Plain).
Since Return Stones cannot be used, and neither can you walk out, outside of chests and items you can't heal.
And again, "Perfect Condition" cannot be used.

Event as you pass through B(14,15).

Grab the "Gold Key" at C(14,08), use at C(11,12) in advance.

The "Bandana Ring" at D(06,00) is an accessory.

Grab the "Silver Key" at E(09,15), open the door at E(10,12).

Stairs to next floor at (10,07).

Floor 2 Caves 洞窟2層
Floor 2 Caves 洞窟2層

Treasure Chests
4th Row 4段目 (10,10):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×10
4th Row 4段目 (00,09):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×2
3rd Row 3段目 (10,08):Mental Recover メンタル・リカバー×1
5th Row 5段目 (11,12):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×10
5th Row 5段目 (01,12):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
2nd Row 2段目 (09,03):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×10
2nd Row 2段目 (13,03):Mental Recover メンタル・リカバー×1

The floor is separate into 5 rows of continuous rooms, connected to each other via warps. No monsters appear.

If you're only looking to get through,
Warp from A(06,02)→B(06,11),
At the end of the hidden passage at
At the end of the hidden passage at (04,06) the stairs at (01,08)lead to the next floor.
((03,06) poisons you)

If you want all the items then work your way through from A→B→C→D and, to return to the first row go to E.

Floor 3 Caves 洞窟3層
Floor 3 Caves 洞窟3層

Treasure Chests
(00,05):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×2
(04,01):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×3
(11,00):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×3
(10,12):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(12,13):Trap (Poison Dart トラップ(毒矢)
(10,14):Mental Recoverメンタル・リカバー×2
(12,15):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(00,17):Mental Recover メンタル・リカバー×2
C(13,10):Spirit Bandana 精霊のバンダナ

Monsters
Arachne アラクネ HP900 → HP1200 闇精核

Monsters don't appear until the boss battle.

Events as you pass through A(07,23), B(14,17), D(17,08).

The "Spirit Bandana" at C(13,10) is an accessory.

Boss battle at E(21,06) (VS Arachne アラクネ)
The fight consists of two stages, before and after transformation. Two types of victory and defeat patterns. (Defeat is the same no matter which form you lose to).
It'll be quite hard to lose at LV37~8 so if you want to lose you'll have to go find some traps or poison.
Conversely, if you can't win you'll have to run all the way back to the first floor and grind some levels.

Floor 1 Fort 砦1階
Floor 1 Fort 砦1階

(08,01):Piece of the village altar 村の祭壇の石片
(20,02):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×3
(20,05):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×5
(22,10):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×3
(00,11):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×2
(10,15):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×3
(00,17):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×3
(06,17):Mental Heal メンタル・ヒール×1
(15,17):Mental Recover メンタル・リカバー×2
(17,17):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×3

Monsters
Bandit 野武士 HP153
Fallen Knight フォールンナイト HP160 闇精核
Totem Warrior トーテムウォーリア HP200 火精核
Master Arms マスターアームズ HP251 闇精核

Start at A(02,00). The paths wander a lot, there are warps and lots of hidden passages as well, so it's a troublesome map.

In any case go to the warp at B(11,07).
From B'(26,07), go down to C(26,10) to get the "Priest's Antechamber Key" 神官控えの間の鍵.

From D(29,09) go to D'(22,00), return to A(02,00). (If it's too troublesome you can use a Return Stone as well.)

Open the door at C(19,04), get an event at E(13,04).

Keep going, and from F(03,01) go to F'(23,17).
(At (08,01) the "Piece of the village altar" 村の祭壇の石片 is a material item)

Stairs to next floor at (23,15).

Floor 2 Fort 砦2階
Floor 2 Fort 砦2階

Treasure Chests
(29,06):Trap (Walk all the way here for a poison dart...) トラップ(ここまで歩いて毒矢)
(02,03):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×3
(05,03):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×3
(15,04):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(20,01):Return Stone リターン・ストーン×2
(25,06):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×3

Monsters
Snow Maiden スノーメイデン HP150 水精核
Shadow Flare シャドウフレア HP190 闇精核
Nine Tailed Fox 九尾の狐 HP280 火精核
Thunder Dragon 雷龍 HP300 雷精核

Pazuzu (4-winged mythical creature) パズズ HP2000 風精核

If you're around LV40 you'll be fine.

Start at A(18,15). Automatically get kicked out. Obtain "Brave Queen" ブレイブクィーン

Get the Prison Key 牢屋の鍵 at B(02,13). Not a treasure chest.

Open the door at B(20,03) for an event at C(19,03).

Boss battle at D(28,07) (VS Pazuzu パズズ)
Two types of victory and defeat pattern.
You still take reasonable damage even at LV40, so its possible to lose.

There is an event at E(08,17) after which you will be automatically moved to the front of the temple gate.
If you have not left up till now, Pazuzu's material cannot be used.

In Front of the Temple Gate 神殿ゲート前
Before the Temple Gate 神殿ゲート前

(02,00):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(20,02):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×5
(15,04):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×5
(03,09):Heavy Heal ヘビー・ヒール×5
(18,09):Mental Recover メンタル・リカバー×2
(04,13):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(15,13):Mental Charge メンタル・チャージ×5
(14,15):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(05,20):Trap (Poison Dart) トラップ(毒矢)
(15,20):Remove Poison リムーブ・ポイズン×5

Monsters
Earthworm アースワーム HP200
Zilant ジラント HP300
Dragon Knight ドラゴンナイト HP500
Dragon Lord ドラゴンロード HP500

Gyarun ギャルン HP3000 → HP4000

Should be LV40. Since you cannot leave,
dropped items are meaningless.

Start from A(10,20). Since you cannot use Return Stones, you cannot leave. Again, "Perfect Condition" cannot be used.
Dragon Knights and Dragon Lords will rarely use a heavily damaging attack (even at LV40) so take caution.

Once you've gathered all the minion CGs, boss battle at B(10,08) (VS Gyarun ギャルン)
The fight is in two stages, before and after the gate opens. Two types of victory and defeat patterns (Defeat is same for both stages).
Since you'll still take moderate damage even at LV40 and best gear, if you do not have enough Heavy Heals it will be difficult.
While keeping yourself healed, max out charge on Thunder Blast and, it will take about two blasts for both stages.
After you win, the ending plays.

Equipment Conversion Table 装備品変換表
Equipment Conversion Table 装備品変換表
Heka ヘカ
Scylla Tentacle スキュラのげそ+水精核→Long Sword ロングソード
Scylla Fang スキュラの牙+風精核→Small Swordスモールシールド
Poison Fang 牙毒+霊精核→Leather Armor レザーアーマー

Meru メル
Meru's Sigh メルの吐息+闇精核→Bastard Sword バスタードソード
Meru's Hatchet メルの大鉈+地精核→Chainmail チェインメイル
Mithril Key ミスリル合金の鍵

Quack クァック
Quack's Sash クァックの袈裟懸け+地精核→Greatsword グレートソード
Forehead Ruby 額のルビー+風精核→Shield+1 シールド+1
Jade Jewel 翡翠の宝玉+闇精核→Blast Plate ブラストプレート

Ves ヴェス
Ves's Longsword ヴェスの長剣+風精核→Bloodsucker ブラッドサッカー
Ves's Claw ヴェスの引っ掻き針+雷精核→Bloodmail プレートメイル
Royal Jelly ローヤルゼリー

Forumi フォルミ
Forumi's Long Axe フォルミの長斧+地精核→Mithril Sword ミスリルソード
Forumi's Antenna フォルミの触角+地精核→Longsword+1 ロングソード+1
Forumi's Long Hair フォルミの長髪+火精核→Mithril Shield ミスリルシールド

Pilio ピリオ
Butterfly Antenna 蝶の触角+地精核→Whip Blade ウィップブレード
Butterfly Wings 蝶の羽+地精核→Blade+1 プレート+1
Pilio's Scales ピリオの鱗粉

Arachne アラクネ
Arachne's Web アラクネの捕獲網+火精核→Force Shield フォースシールド
Arachne's Thread アラクネの粘糸+火精核→Bondage Leather ボンテージレザー
Jorougumo Poison 女郎蜘蛛の猛毒+地精核→Elven Chain エルブンチェイン

Treasure Chest 宝箱
Piece of the village alter 村の祭壇の石片+火精核→Valkyrie Clothing ヴァルキリーの衣

Pazuzu パズズ
Devil's Horn 魔神の角+闇精核→Dragon Scale Shield 竜鱗の楯
Devil's Wing 魔神の翼+闇精核→Mithril Blade ミスリルプレート
Pazuzu's Poison パズズの猛毒

Last edited:

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Went over character limit. Heres the rest.

Consumables Conversion Table 消耗品変換表
Consumables Conversion Table 消耗品変換表
The following table is a list of all the drops from minions excluding spirit cores. Conversions that could not be determined are left as just material names.
You require 2 materials that make the same item to make that item. The number listed is how many items you get for exchanging those 2 materials. (Max you can have is 99)

If you only have 1 or less total of materials that make the same item, Eruje will not appear so you cannot exchange.。
Similarly, if the number of items in your possession is 99, Eruje will not appear.

If the number of materials that make the same item you have is greater than 3 and also odd, it is rounded down.
Similarly, if you would exceed 99 items after exchanging, excess will be lost.

When farming materials, keep in mind the points below.
-After and including the beehive, materials to make Return Stones are extremely rare. (Can only be obtained from Worker Ant's ores 鉱石)
-No materials for consumables are dropped in Fort first floor.

B1 Sewers地下水道B1階
Sea Roper シー・フローター
Gelatin ゼラチン→Light Healライトヒール×3
Jellyfish Tentaclesクラゲの触手→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Jellyfish Stingsクラゲの毒針→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Reef Walkerリーフ・ウォーカー
Surf Clam Shell ハッキ貝の殻→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Surf Clam Foam ハッキ貝の泡→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Surf Clam Edge ハッキ貝の角→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Mermaid マーメイド
Mermaid Scale 人魚の鱗→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Mermaid Tear人魚の涙→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Mermaid Tail Fin人魚の尾びれ→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Lucid ルーシッド
Royal Fern ゼンマイ→Return Stone リターンストーン
Gear 歯車→Return Stone リターンストーン
Screwネジ→Return Stone リターンストーン

B2 Sewers地下水道B2階
Homunculus αホムンクルスα
Homunculus α Sigh ホムンクルスαの吐息→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Homunculus α Joint ホムンクルスαの関節→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Homunculus α Claw ホムンクルスαの鉤爪→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Homunculus ホムンクルスβ
Homunculus βSigh ホムンクルスβの吐息→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Homunculus βJoint ホムンクルスβの関節→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Homunculus βPincers ホムンクルスβの鈎鋏→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Homunculus γホムンクルスγ
Homunculus γSigh ホムンクルスγの吐息→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Homunculus γJoint ホムンクルスγの関節→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Homunculus γLongsword ホムンクルスγの太刀

Dentiディンティ
Royal Fern ゼンマイ→Return Stone リターンストーン
Gear歯車→Return Stone リターンストーン
Denti’s Longsword ディンティの長剣

B3 Sewers地下水道B3階
Griffin グリフォン
Griffin Plume グリフォンの羽根→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Griffin Claw グリフォンの爪→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Griffin Beak グリフォンの嘴→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Hydra ヒュドラ
Hydra Scale ヒュドラの鱗→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Hydra Fang ヒュドラの牙→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Hydra Poison ヒュドラの猛毒→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Cassowary キャサワリィ
Cassowary Claw ヒクイドリの爪→Light Heal ライトヒール×3
Cassowary Wing ヒクイドリの羽→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3
Dagger Blade ダガーブレイド

Camry カムリー
Royal Fernゼンマイ→Return Stone リターンストーン
Gear歯車→Return Stone リターンストーン
Titanium Plate チタンプレート

Beehive 1~3蜂の巣1~3層
Honeybee ハニービー
Bee Venom ハチ毒→Middle Healミドルヒール×2

Bee Needle ハチの針→Mental Recoverメンタルリカバー×2
Honey ハチ蜜→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Warrior Bee ウォーリアービー
Molasses 糖蜜→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Warrior Bee Poison ウォーリアービーの猛毒→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Warrior Assault Spearウォーリアー突撃槍

Lightning Bee ライトニングビー
Honey Crystal 蜜の結晶→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Lightning Bee Neurotoxin ライトニングビーの神経毒→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Bee Hook Needle ハチの鈎針→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Mandragora マンドラゴラ
Mandragora Leaf マンドラゴラの葉→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Mandragora Root マンドラゴラの根→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Mandragora Bud マンドラゴラの芽→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Anthill 1~3蟻塚1~3層
Worker Ant ワーカーアント
Ant Antenna アリの触角→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Ant Fang アリの牙→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3
Ore 鉱石→Return Stone リターンストーン

Soldier Ant ソルジャーアント
Fang 毒牙→Light Heal ライトヒール×3

Fire Antファイヤーアント
Fang 毒牙→Light Heal ライトヒール×3

Myconid マイコニド
Mushroom Tip キノコの石突き→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Mushroom Spore キノコの胞子→Mental Heal メンタルヒール×3
Mushroom Umbrella キノコの傘→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Forest of Mystery神秘の森
Crawler クロウラー
Crawler Poison クロウラーの毒→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Molasses 糖蜜→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Crawler Young Fur クロウラーの幼毛→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Stag Beetle スタッグビートル
Beetle Scissors 甲虫のハサミ→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Forest Sap 森の樹液→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Stag Horn 牡鹿角→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Rhino Beetle ライノビートル
Beetle Horn 甲虫の角→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Fragrant Foliage 香枝葉の樹枝→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Rhino Beetle Hair ライノビートルの毛髪→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Treant トレント
Treant Sap トレントの樹液→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Treant Branch トレントの枝→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Treant Leaf トレントの葉→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Floor 1 Cave 洞窟1層
Scorpion スコーピオン
Scorpion Carapace サソリの甲殻→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Scorpion Poison Pot サソリの毒つぼ→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Scorpion Sting サソリの毒針→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Centipede センチピード
Centipede Antenna センチピードの触角→Middle Heal ミドルヒール×2
Centipede Poison Knapsack センチピードの毒背嚢→Mental Recover メンタルリカバー×2
Centipede Fang ムカデの毒牙→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Burakiperuma ブラキペルマ
Gossamer クモの糸→Heavy Healヘビーヒール
Burakiperuma Poison Knapsack ブラキペルマの毒背嚢→Mental Charge メンタルチャージ
Spider Fang クモの毒牙→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Roper ローパー
Roper Outer Layer ローパーの外皮→Heavy Heal ヘビーヒール
Roper Stalactites ローパーのつらら石→Mental Charge メンタルチャージ
Roper Tentacle ローパーの触手→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Floor 1 Fort 砦1階
Bandit’s Headband 野武士 ハチマキ
Broken Sword 折れた刀
Kodzuka コヅカ
Chainmail 鎖かたびら

Fallen Knight フォールンナイト
Piece of Armor 鎧の欠片
Corrupt Sake Jar 堕落した酒壺
Faithless Sword 信念なき剣

Master Arms マスターアームズ
Washcloth 手ぬぐい
Secret Book of the East 東方の秘伝書
Master Arms Warped Halberd マスターアームズの変形長刀

Totem Warrior トーテムウォーリア
Plume 羽根飾り
Dagger 短剣
Spirit’s Whistle 精霊の呼子

Floor 2 Fort砦2階
Snow Maiden スノーメイデン
Snowflake 雪の結晶→Heavy Heal ヘビーヒール
Icy Marriage -1℃ 氷婚-1℃→Mental Charge メンタルチャージ
Ice Spellbook 氷雪魔法書

Shadow Flare シャドウフレア
Shadow Flare Hand Mirror シャドウフレアの手鏡→Heavy Heal ヘビーヒール
Shadow Flare Hai rシャドウフレアの毛髪→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3
Flame Spellbook 火炎魔法書

Nine Tailed Fox 九尾の狐
Fox Tail 狐の尻尾→Mental Charge メンタルチャージ
Fox Fang 狐の牙→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3
Enchanting Book of the Nine Tails 九尾の妖法書

Thunder Dragon 雷龍
Dragon Scale 龍の鱗→Heavy Heal ヘビーヒール
Dragon Claw 龍の爪→Mental Charge メンタルチャージ
Dragon Horn 龍の角→Remove Poison リムーブポイズン×3

Last edited:

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I'm getting an error when I run the setup (japanese locale settings of course)

It's referring to something about Data1.cab and im not sure what it means.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A few naming corrections etc. for your translation:
Fon Fon -> Fonfon (JAST Raidy 1)
Forres -> Foless (JAST Raidy 1)
Tis -> Tiss (JAST Raidy 1)
Vis -> Ves (from Vespidae)
Fuorumi -> Formi (from Formicidae)
Pirio -> Pilio (from Papilionidae)
Burakiperuma -> Brachypelma
Zako -> Small-fry; minion is fine.
Perfect Condition (完調/かんちょう) == Enema (かんちょう) -> Perfect Enema (pun)

"Eluje" and "Gyarun" are fairly original names. Elouges is a place in Belgium so there's a slim chance it's derived from that. Gyarun sounds <i>kinda</i> like Gallon. I'm not confident with either of those though.

Random typo: "Spirit Bandan"

A couple of phrases that are a bit awkward to understand:

(Caution: Swapping out an accessory for a Spirit Core will consume accessorie(s). Especially the Soul and Darkness Cores."
> (Caution: Spirit cores are consumed when exchanged for equipment, so be careful. Especially with Soul and Darkness cores.

After using the "Perfect Condition"'s scene for the first time, there will be 4 fusion types for the subsequent times. For the second and subsequent times you can return and recover, but make sure you save beforehand.
> When seeing the "Perfect Enema" scene for the first time, or when using it for the second time onwards, there are 4 variations based on fusion status.
For the second time onwards you can go back and replenish it, but make sure you save before using it for the first time.

Last edited:

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

K replaced all the names.

I'll prob just leave Eluje and Gyarun until somebody's really sure or something. Personally I thought Gyarun = Garen but decided to keep it as Gyarun because it could be anything.

And lol forgot about zako. I usually leave notes to myself in the translation but I forgot about that one xD.

And yea awkward phrases =/. The original guide worded them oddly as well so I was wondering if the specific phrasing meant something. Like he says "2nd and subsequent times" when I would've just used "later times" or something easier.

Last edited:

fapfapfap

Reputation score

I've got it running without problems. Beat the first 2 bosses.
I think I'll wait for a fan or official translation though. I enjoyed the dialogoue in the first games and it feels weird to skip all the text.

boilingbeaver

Reputation score

sorry for being a noob with agth..
but this is the text in my Target file for the agth shortcut I created

"C:\Users\Les\Downloads\agth\agth.exe/C /HBN-10*0@413ECE" "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZyX\IkazuchiRaidy3\Raidy3WM.exe"

and that doesn't seem to even work at all
however when I use

"C:\Users\Les\Downloads\agth\agth.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZyX\IkazuchiRaidy3\Raidy3WM.exe"

It pulls up a screen that says "cannot connect to the server" then tries to pull up raidy through the buddy launcher and it says
"error: Namelist.txt Errorcode: 00080001"

I have tried replacing Raidy3WM.exe with Raidy3WM.tmp, but it doesn't allow it as a proper target file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

rong2k

Reputation score
100% save file

Attached 100% gallery file I derived from incomplete one by fooling around with hex editor.

Nice game.

Attachments