What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

There already is one.

Lose to Granberia the third time. Become everyone's sex slave. Yay, harem ending.
This is a spoiler, but
do you mean the fight after you defeat Salamander, or at the Monster Lord's Castle?

Because the way I understood it if it's the first,then he just
becomes Granberia's mate.

I don't know about Alma Elma. Up untill now, every time she defeat Luka, she kills him. Tamamo, on the other hand, seems to have a huge soft spot for him...

Still, I'm going for Alice too, she's hella cute when she scared of ghost! (althought no one says you can't get an harem ending... or maybe the programmer does? ;P)
Actually, she doesn't. She only absorbs him if she defeats him in part 1, and she actually
helps him develop on purpose and leaves with a kiss in early part 2.

I don't know about the battle in Hellgondo she may have, however...

Alice is just awesome overall. Rubs me in most of the right ways. She's a bit too dominating and tsundere at once, but I can live with that as long as she softens up just a little bit.

No. We already know what the main plotline is from part 2. Alice is making herself a mate. She's chosen Luka because he shares her views on monster-human relations, but he's unspeakably naive about it. And she's toughening him up because to mate with a Monster Lord as a normal human is fatal. The Monster Lord can only mate with one who is her equal or superior.
Actually, the only thing Alice mentions is that she can only
Marry someone stronger than her.
No such thing about mating. In fact, it appears to me they could've already had sex if Luka wasn't so stuck-up about the prohibition.

Also, it appears that Luka is "trained" by her for a different purpose and any feelings appearing aren't a part of her plan. I may be wrong, however, I'm only in the 66% of part 2.

Guys, one question : What to do to skip the Nekomata fight? It's listed as one of the prerequisites
of obtaining a Jewel,
but I don't know how to do it.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys, one question : What to do to skip the Nekomata fight? It's listed as one of the prerequisites
of obtaining a Jewel,
but I don't know how to do it.
You need the grilled/fried/whatever sea anemone, obtained from the same mermaid you get the grilled/fried/whatever starfish from. You will get it after talking to her a second time, I believe after either the sea temple of haunted mansion quest, in MGQ1 of course.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About Alma Elma, she goes vore only if you lose the first fight, that's true, but in all the over fight (except at the coloseum) when the screen goes black and the final message appears, you read something on the line of "Elma sucked out your soul, you died, too bad so sad."
If you don't trust me, go check it! I dare you! :D

Also, i strongly believe that the real reason she's traning Luka has a lot to do with the flash back about her mother death...
her mother wanted to sacrifies her life to prove to the heroes that not all monster are bad and that human and monster girl can live side by side but little Alice went berserk and killed all the heroes, making her mother sacrifice senseless. 10 to 1, she wants Luka to kill her, repeating what her mother tried, so to make the dream of coesistance between monstergirl and human come true.

Last edited:

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About Alma Elma, she goes vore only if you lose the first fight, that's true, but in all the over fight (except at the coloseum) when the screen goes black and the final message appears, you read something on the line of "Elma sucked out your soul, you died, too bad so sad."
Not necessarily, if it has the words "die" or "death" in it, it could still be something like "bringing you to verge of death" or "until you almost die" or something like that.(unless you know Japanese and aren't just using a translator)

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not necessarily, if it has the words "die" or "death" in it, it could still be something like "bringing you to verge of death" or "until you almost die" or something like that.(unless you know Japanese and aren't just using a translator)
And the part about "sucking out your soul" it's there just for decorative purpose? O.ò
Man, whatever! Evryone is free to read it any way he likes it, after all.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And the part about "sucking out your soul" it's there just for decorative purpose? O.ò
Man, whatever! Evryone is free to read it any way he likes it, after all.
Yeah,sure why not? :D "It's so good it feels as if my soul is being sucked out"

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did anyone see my request for a save game for Part 2?

It was at the bottom of the last page...

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone see my request for a save game for Part 2?

It was at the bottom of the last page...
I saw it, but since i've played up till 66% of the game, i don't have the full save.
But i think if you read the whole thread maybe you'll find out someone already posted it somewhere... not sure thogh.

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need the grilled/fried/whatever sea anemone, obtained from the same mermaid you get the grilled/fried/whatever starfish from. You will get it after talking to her a second time, I believe after either the sea temple of haunted mansion quest, in MGQ1 of course.
Thank you. I actually understood from dialogue in my first playthrough that I am getting the fish, but I had no option to use it on the nekomata... I guess I'll make sure I have it this time around.

Also, Emi is a weird fit for "Angst".
Not a bad one though if you consider the backstory ;)

Also, i strongly believe that the real reason she's traning Luka has a lot to do with the flash back about her mother death...
her mother wanted to sacrifies her life to prove to the heroes that not all monster are bad and that human and monster girl can live side by side but little Alice went berserk and killed all the heroes, making her mother sacrifice senseless. 10 to 1, she wants Luka to kill her, repeating what her mother tried, so to make the dream of coesistance between monstergirl and human come true.
Seems to be true for all the Succubi. Regardless of what happens, if they win, you must be raped to death unless it was for sport and entertainment of the crowd - and only Alma does it for such things :D

Still, with the fact that she actually does hold back against the hero and the kiss thing makes me think her interest in the hero may or may not be slightly romantic. It's just that when she can get down and dirty with him,
"Luka-chan's" delicious semen proves to be too addictive to stop. Seems to be the case with everyone.

As for Alice, I guess I'll have to wait and see but it does sound plausible.

One thing for sure.

I am not gonna kill her either way. Even if it means Luka going darkside and siding with the monsters.

Given the fact that humans seem to occassionally be equally bad and far less tolerant, siding with the monsters would not be a bad idea at all. Only then, when they decide to rape, it's 100 against 1.
Yeah,sure why not? :D "It's so good it feels as if my soul is being sucked out"
I'm pretty sure that feels more tiring, painful and inside-wrenching than anything you'd expect from having loving sex with a busty girl for three or four rounds. (Sure, Luka's inhuman so 3-4 rounds is absolutely nothing for him).

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for the inconvenience, but could someone help me?

I recently combined both part 1 and 2 both english packs and am currently trying to get to Pyramid when I get this message.

---------------------------
ƒGƒ‰￾[
NSAƒA￾[ƒJƒCƒu‚©‚çƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹chara\sara_st01r.bmp‚ª‚݂‚©‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñ

099.txt line:16449

|>I have no choice but to break in and rescue her! \
|>But at that moment... \
>lsp 700,":a;chara\sara_st01r.bmp",0,0
OK

Anyone know what the cause of this is and any way to fix it?

Also I tried the Applocale even though I doubted it had any relation, and it didn't work.

Obsidious

Reputation score

I recently combined both part 1 and 2 both english packs and am currently trying to get to Pyramid when I get this message.

ƒGƒ‰￾[

OK

Also I tried the Applocale even though I doubted it had any relation, and it didn't work.
That's one heck of a spoiler!!

Although I am not exactly sure if that's the case here, the majority of errors are due to the line wrap. I always use the nolinewrap.exe and never get any crashes, you should always try that first.
It seems as if you're not the only one with that problem though: <-- search for 16449.

I will try it out myself and see if that problem is common...

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's one heck of a spoiler!!

Although I am not exactly sure if that's the case here, the majority of errors are due to the line wrap. I always use the nolinewrap.exe and never get any crashes, you should always try that first.
It seems as if you're not the only one with that problem though: <-- search for 16449.

I will try it out myself and see if that problem is common...
Thank you for the quick reply ' D '

Had to download a few extra things but that seemed to do the trick.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ƒGƒ‰￾[

OK

Hmm I get that issue without even the translation patch. Should I just apply the 66% patch?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save right after you get the poseidons bell?
i keep geeting a crash when you are going to the boat :S

i have tried nowordwrap and applocale

EDIT: nvm fixed it. played part one only and got past the place where it crashed and imported a new save after that part. im such a genius :D

Attachments

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I want to know, does the Proof of Heroism Do anything? If it unlocks new CG's I may have to do another playthrough. Sorry if someone asked about this already, the search didn't say so.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Sorry, no patch yet. However MGQ seems to have its own wiki now:

That is all...

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, no patch yet. However MGQ seems to have its own wiki now:

That is all...
Seems they already have some Monster Girl 3 stuff and spoilers are abound o_O

Managed to avoid anything that would ruin the game for me though.

I really can't wait to finish Monster Girl Quest 2 and be able to wait for the last part. In the meantime, I read, play Corruption of Champions and am doing my joined - MGQ1&2 - save to obtain Proof of Heroism.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We should post this link on the first page so viewers don't have to scavenge for how much of the game has been translated. Would help alot of people and save alot of time.

Obsidious

Reputation score

We should post this link on the first page so viewers don't have to scavenge for how much of the game has been translated. Would help alot of people and save alot of time.
Then propably the link to that wiki I aforementioned as well. It's fairly new and will propably expand quickly.

EDIT: However, clockwork was last online in late December, so I wouldn't count on it ...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

roguetranslations updated his blog for those who missed it.
there seems to be a new patch to the japanese game and he will add it in the new english patch.

for the lazy ones