What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Weak... so weak.....

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm missing 4 monsters after Beelzebubs and one right before Dagon. Anyone know which they are?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ur missing crab girl v2
other four are trick fairy, queen fairy, queen elf, and demonic sara

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ur missing crab girl v2
other four are trick fairy, queen fairy, queen elf, and demonic sara
Do I need to do anything special to activate them? I don't get any prompts before the Dagon and I don't get anything after the ghost ship until the Wyvern encounter...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do I need to do anything special to activate them? I don't get any prompts before the Dagon and I don't get anything after the ghost ship until the Wyvern encounter...
In the town where you get the info for the ghost ship, there's an npc there, an officer you have to speak with and he mentions that the Princess got kidnapped or something and then sends you off to an island where you get the trick fairy, Queen Elf and Queen fairy.

And I'm not sure how you could miss the crab girl re-match since it happens right before Dagon. It might have to do with skipping the area she's in during the first game, but there's probably some other factor I'm missing, like not using a carried over save from the first game or something.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, fighting Tamamo seriously....I just noticed that she has 2 sets of eyebrows. Nothing wrong with that but just amazed I went through this much of the game without noticing.

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And I'm not sure how you could miss the crab girl re-match since it happens right before Dagon. It might have to do with skipping the area she's in during the first game, but there's probably some other factor I'm missing, like not using a carried over save from the first game or something.
Well that would explain it, I didn't use my carry-over save. Does anyone have a 100% complete save?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Trick fairy, queen fairy, queen elf, and demonic sara are fought when you do the desert/investigate missing noble sidequest. Its before you go to the monster mainland.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so on the translators website.. it says u can combine part 1 and part 2 of the games, saying that i should copy the arc file into part 2 then combine them somhow on the extras menu. So once i done that i can delete my part one since its combined with part 2?

EDIT: i also had extracting errors when i try to extract it with winrar... something about attempting to change the file names because its invalid...

Last edited:

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's the last monster entry for Part 2?

Edit: Nm I found out.

Last edited:

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey i was just wondering if just maybe i could get part 2? I cant seem to find it anywhere, That actually works also I cant torrent it. So, It would be really nice if I could get it thanks in advance.

MohawkLogan:cool:

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*siiigh* I know I'm gonna sound selfish, but can anyone upload the 100% patch on a download site that works in China? Mediafire is blocked here, and I can't use a proxy because my stupid cousin redid the password to my administrator account so I can't use it. It'd mean a lot if someone did it. Thanks!

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*siiigh* I know I'm gonna sound selfish, but can anyone upload the 100% patch on a download site that works in China? Mediafire is blocked here, and I can't use a proxy because my stupid cousin redid the password to my administrator account so I can't use it. It'd mean a lot if someone did it. Thanks!
So which ones do work in China?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

just finished it... I KNEW THAT DAMN BITCH GODDESS WAS EVIL!!! And the ending was at cliff hanger point too... so whens part 3 out?

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey,

sorry, I already asked for it but since we have the full translation I would like to give it another try:
Can anyone please upload a combined part1 & part2 100% completed save game?
I was able to activate my part 1 save, but it removed all of my progress in part 2, so I am not able to merge my part 1 and part 2 saves. :(
Thank you for the help!

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

just finished it... I KNEW THAT DAMN BITCH GODDESS WAS EVIL!!! And the ending was at cliff hanger point too... so whens part 3 out?
IIRC, summer sometime.

Also, that shit got good *fast.* I sniffled a little at the fake ending. :/

Rarrl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, summer sometime.

Also, that shit got good *fast.* I sniffled a little at the fake ending. :/
I did too...
Whoever these people are, they're great story tellers

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone have a full save of monster girl quest 2? (compatible with the english version and including a complete monsterpedia of monster girl quest 1 and 2) Thank you :)

Last edited: