What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Yukako

Reputation score
For anyone interested, here's a working link (although I'm not sure whether it's v2):
EDIT: Compared to another version, data.Pack seems to be bigger in the version linked below (770,165,816 bytes in the version linked below vs 692,474,562 bytes in the other version), so this seems like it should be v2.
EDIT 2: Confirmed that this is v2.

and the original link to Iris Summer is still up in their blog post ( ): (password: summer)

The link to Iris Santa is unfortunately down in both their blog posts: , . Does anyone know how to contact Oiran Ichimi? They mentioned that "If it doesn't work, I'll look for an uploader." in the second post, so if they knew about it I think they'd probably put it on axfc like Iris Summer.
Bro can i ask how to fix my downloading issue? i have completed the password and capcha and reached the page where this is written

しばらくお待ち頂きますとダウンロードがはじまります。

5秒経っても ダウンロードが開始しない場合は、 をクリックしてください。

エラーが出てつながらない、異常に速度が遅い場合はこのページをリロードして頂けると回線が切り替わります。

特にサイズの大きなファイルをダウンロードされる際は、不測の切断に備えましてレジューム機能を持ったDL支援ソフトをご利用されることをお勧めします。(→ 等)
複数コネクションはご利用頂けません。503エラーを返させて頂きます。

このページのURLをブックマークに一時的に登録しておけば切断時の対策になります。

一定時間内に必要以上の多数のアクセスがありますと、1分程度は503エラーを返させて頂きます。DLソフトのリトライ機能に注意して下さい。(1秒毎にリトライ等はかかります。)
そのエラーにも関わらずさらに短い間隔で大量の機械的なアクセスを確認した場合は、パケットレベルにて弾かれ,一定時間,アクセス不能となる場合がありますのでご注意下さい。

but it seems i cant use the dl link, do i need a special downloading software or is it an ip address issue?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's , since the other dude's upload is down i believe.

It could be. Try using a VPN. I have experienced a similar error on MugenRyona imageboard, to which i need a VPN as a workaround.
But i don't know what error are you getting, can you explain?

romeck

Reputation score
Do you know any place that i can legaly buy english version instead of dlsite. That morons do not allow to pay with paypal for adult games :D lol

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Do you know any place that i can legaly buy english version instead of dlsite. That morons do not allow to pay with paypal for adult games :D lol
English dlsite (although there no English version since there no translation of the game). Just look at the dlsote faq, or even one of the big banner on the front site and you should have your answer ^^

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Here's , since the other dude's upload is down i believe.

It could be. Try using a VPN. I have experienced a similar error on MugenRyona imageboard, to which i need a VPN as a workaround.
But i don't know what error are you getting, can you explain?
Looking around for Iris Summer as well. The original link in the blog post hasn't worked at all, mentions something about a "Server Problem" every time I try to download it.

Skyfuzzball

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can I get Iris Summer?

And How can I get Iris santa!

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, conidering that they where not official release but free gift when the dev was using his blog and not ci-en & twitter I can understand the question.
Not that asking for a game download link is OK here.

For peoples searching for theses 2 small bonus game... sadly the dev only had a working link on his blog when he released them. The links are down.

He put them up for a short while on Ci-en last year but it's gone too now.

So, only way is having someone who got them to gave you a copy ... or wait for the dev to be kind again.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So finally after all this time a sex position and its a fucking ugliest angle ever mating press
Seriously, let me ask you guys
Does anyone of you here like looking solely at the guys ass while he's at it?
*Sheesh*

Also i have a link for those a few pages back, does it not work anymore?

Bryanis

Reputation score
So finally after all this time a sex position and its a fucking ugliest angle ever mating press
Seriously, let me ask you guys
Does anyone of you here like looking solely at the guys ass while he's at it?
*Sheesh*

Also i have a link for those a few pages back, does it not work anymore?

It's the thread for Iris action, Iris RPG (WIP) is in the game under construction sub forum if you want to talk about the new work stuff :p

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Before MTL was as much of a thing as it is now, I briefly tinkered with a much more manual translation effort, but it required more work than I had time for. Technically, I was working on a different game by the dev (Earth Gaiden 3), but with enough similarities that I briefly considered translating this too.
If someone has an interest in picking it up, I can see if I still have the required tools stowed away somewhere.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Before MTL was as much of a thing as it is now, I briefly tinkered with a much more manual translation effort, but it required more work than I had time for. Technically, I was working on a different game by the dev (Earth Gaiden 3), but with enough similarities that I briefly considered translating this too.
If someone has an interest in picking it up, I can see if I still have the required tools stowed away somewhere.
I do

stevelikesanime

Reputation score
Me too

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's unity so look into unpacking unity, if you mean the OG games, garbro can unpack some of the files but not sure if everything

abara228

Reputation score
It's unity so look into unpacking unity, if you mean the OG games, garbro can unpack some of the files but not sure if everything
garbro does unpack files, but it prompts for an encryption password. without it all extracted assets are corrupt