What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I tried starting up this game again for the first time in a long while and all I get is a white blank screen with the menu music playing.

Does anyone have a fix?

Tried running as admin, various compatability modes, locale is set to Japanese but nothing works

Stangely enough, Iris Summer still works perfectly. Just this and Iris Santa isn’t working

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Personally, the game work still fine after years so I dunno.
Can you provide more information :
1) game was taking dust on your HD or did you re install it from a backup ?
2) What's your current OS ? (and is it different from the last time you played the game ?)
3) Japanese or non japanese local setting ?
4) check your driver & co are up to date

5) tried re launching it after rebooting after the white screen ? (IF the game was put down as "archive because not used" by window, it might have cause lagging in the loading the first time resulting in problem)

6) if you re installed it, try again with a short path to the exe and without jap name or syntax to see what happen.

7) back up then delete you config file to see what happen

Worst case, you could try re downloading it somewhere to see what happen.
From experience, that kind of white screen is usually either cause by damaged file or inability to properly read the file (outdated / midding codec, flash.... local setting...).

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. Game was always sitting in a folder on my desktop
2 Went from Windows 7/8 to 10.
3 Japanese Locale
4 Drivers up to date
5 Kept on rebooting and switching monitors, still white screen
6 No JP characters in any folders or on the exe itself
7 Done that a few times, still white screen

Even tried redownloading the game and even got a demo off the DLsite page and that was white screen too

Bryanis

Reputation score
In that case, it's most probably a win 10 non compatibility - although I'm no expert in informatics or win 10.

There lot of trouble win win10 and "old" H game. Never really followed the different way to try to workaround, although on some game none where found.

So here, I won't be able to gave you more advice than seeking online info to make older game working on win 10.

I'm sure there some more knowledgeable user on the forum, but not certain they'll look at this thread, you may want to ask help on the faq & tec help thread.

zipetya

Reputation score
Disable antivirus temporarily and try again? (as in try extracting and running the trial from DLsite without AV on, first - it may delete somethings during extraction or upon starting the game)

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In that case, it's most probably a win 10 non compatibility - although I'm no expert in informatics or win 10.

There lot of trouble win win10 and "old" H game. Never really followed the different way to try to workaround, although on some game none where found.

So here, I won't be able to gave you more advice than seeking online info to make older game working on win 10.

I'm sure there some more knowledgeable user on the forum, but not certain they'll look at this thread, you may want to ask help on the faq & tec help thread.
Disable antivirus temporarily and try again? (as in try extracting and running the trial from DLsite without AV on, first - it may delete somethings during extraction or upon starting the game)
Thanks for trying to help but I managed to get it working again. I remembered another game that got borked slightly with the stupid Windows Update, Artificial Academy 2.

So I went and did the fix for that which was taking the old d3d9.dll and putting it in the base game folder.

Worked like a charm.

Hrallk

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Tell me how to make the chest with monster swallow Iris?
You need to play on a higher difficulty so Iris doesn't one-shot them. Hit them, let them grab her.

By the way, would anyone have a link for the Summer and Santa "DLC" somewhere? Can't find where I put them, and all the links in the thread are dead.

Last edited:

k1999

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have a link that still works for iris action 2, santa and summer?

Reputation score
1 post. Why do I feel like people are making throwaways just to ask for links?
It's simple. The ban doesn't hurt for them.
If they successfully get the link, they know they can ask for games here, and continue asking more games.
If they are banned, they know they cannot get games from here, and just leave and ask in another forums.

lewd_aa

Not a car
Reputation score
For anyone interested, here's a working link (although I'm not sure whether it's v2):
EDIT: Compared to another version, data.Pack seems to be bigger in the version linked below (770,165,816 bytes in the version linked below vs 692,474,562 bytes in the other version), so this seems like it should be v2.
EDIT 2: Confirmed that this is v2.

Re: Iris Action

here you go

and the original link to Iris Summer is still up in their blog post ( ): (password: summer)

The link to Iris Santa is unfortunately down in both their blog posts: , . Does anyone know how to contact Oiran Ichimi? They mentioned that "If it doesn't work, I'll look for an uploader." in the second post, so if they knew about it I think they'd probably put it on axfc like Iris Summer.

Last edited:

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have Iris Santa. Is it okay if I post a Nopy link? :alien: (I hope it is fine, since it was free for everyone at the time)

Last edited:

lewd_aa

Not a car
Reputation score
I have Iris Santa. Is it okay if I post a Nopy link? :alien: (I hope it is fine, since it was free for everyone at the time)
Should be fine - people were downloading it a month after the second post (unlike the first post, which disabled downloads after 25 days), so I presume they intended on having it free forever.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Since this thread is active once more, mind if i ask what the difference in versions is for? Does v2 have additional ero content?
Don't ahve the game on my HDD at the time so can't check the game readme. But the dlsite page say:
バージョンアップしました

・ゲームオーバーシーンに新規1カット、続き差分を数種類追加
 ・全ゲームオーバーシーンを開放したセーブファイル同梱
   「config-all.dat」を「config.dat」にリネームで差し替え可能。
   アクションゲームをプレイしない方でも動画をご覧頂けます。 
 ・スライムのランダム服破壊を無くし、別の手段で服破壊が起きるよう変更
 ・3面ボスのHPや4面の無限ハートのバグなど調整、修正
 ・ジャンプ挙動をBに変更、ノーミスボーナスの発生条件を変更など、新規プレイの調整
google translation :
Upgraded

・ 1 new cut in the game over scene, followed by several types of differences
Included save file that opens all game over scenes
It is possible to replace "config-all.dat" with "config.dat" by renaming.
You can watch the video even if you don't play action games. ‥
-Remove random clothes destruction of slime and change clothes destruction by another means
・ Adjustments and corrections such as 3rd boss HP and 4th infinite heart bug
・ Adjustment of new play such as changing the jump behavior to B and changing the condition of the no-miss bonus

So mostly bug correction / difficulty adjustment and free full gallery save...

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1 post. Why do I feel like people are making throwaways just to ask for links?
Bullcrap.

It would be one thing if the link requests were seen to be effective, but how many times have you seen someone replying with a link before the banhammer comes down? (A PM's link is invisible to the group and wouldn't prove the requests were effective).

What is happening is that people are using their common sense: When people first come to a site, many of them assume the normal set of rules - don't flame, don't harass, etc. For 95% of the sites, that's going to keep you out of trouble.

What we have here is a rule that for better or worse is so far outside the norm that anyone who doesn't studiously read the rules looking for a "gotcha" is going to get nailed. F95 doesn't ban asking for links, Hongfire doesn't... or at least didn't when it was alive, nor does any other site I can think of.

So of course we are going to have a constant stream of <10 post-ers getting hammered - P.T. Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute and the corollary is that a newbie is born every second.

The mods have decided that playing whack-a-newbie is more acceptable to them then allowing people to ask for links would be, and it's their right to make that call. But let's not assume a conspiracy of throwaway accounts when simple ignorance would do for an explanation.

ments

Reputation score
Bullcrap.

It would be one thing if the link requests were seen to be effective, but how many times have you seen someone replying with a link before the banhammer comes down? (A PM's link is invisible to the group and wouldn't prove the requests were effective).

What is happening is that people are using their common sense: When people first come to a site, many of them assume the normal set of rules - don't flame, don't harass, etc. For 95% of the sites, that's going to keep you out of trouble.

What we have here is a rule that for better or worse is so far outside the norm that anyone who doesn't studiously read the rules looking for a "gotcha" is going to get nailed. F95 doesn't ban asking for links, Hongfire doesn't... or at least didn't when it was alive, nor does any other site I can think of.

So of course we are going to have a constant stream of <10 post-ers getting hammered - P.T. Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute and the corollary is that a newbie is born every second.

The mods have decided that playing whack-a-newbie is more acceptable to them then allowing people to ask for links would be, and it's their right to make that call. But let's not assume a conspiracy of throwaway accounts when simple ignorance would do for an explanation.
For starters, unlike forums you mentonied, this is game discussion forum. Second at some point almost every post, was asking for free links, there where many times when link was literally provided two post above, it become so annoying, that if you wanted to get some info on game, you had to scroll trough countless "link pls" so admins decided to ban link beggars, basically if content does not go against law, everyone are free to share links. Those who want to do so, will do it regards if someone ask it or not, there is literally no point begging for game links, nobody will go out of their way to buy and share game specially for some stranger on internet.