What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For starters, unlike forums you mentonied, this is game discussion forum. Second at some point almost every post, was asking for free links, there where many times when link was literally provided two post above, it become so annoying, that if you wanted to get some info on game, you had to scroll trough countless "link pls" so admins decided to ban link beggars, basically if content does not go against law, everyone are free to share links. Those who want to do so, will do it regards if someone ask it or not, there is literally no point begging for game links, nobody will go out of their way to buy and share game specially for some stranger on internet.
Asking for links has always been against the rules here; it's just that in the last year or two mod have actually started punishing those who do so, so now most people are aware of the rule, barring 1st posters.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For starters, unlike forums you mentonied, this is game discussion forum.
Er. yeah. F95 and Hongfire are totally not game discussion forums. OOOOOooooooOOOOOooooo...kay.

As for the rest, it's pointless to justify the rule, since I wasn't attacking the justification in the first place(Indeed, I outright acknowledged that it was the mods' perview). I was merely observing that human nature (or newbie nature) ensures that there will be a constant stream of banhammered newbies taking the place of the link-begging posts, and that it isn't necessarily the doing of people making fake accounts. Surely by now we've all seen enough banhammers in nearly all threads to accept that the spigot isn't going to close tomorrow.?

I'd rather not continue this discussion in this thread. If you want to PM me about it, fine.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Err, we literally had this kind of disscusion dozen of time. One big when the new rules were coming, and many after. I think there are others thread to discuss that then a game thread.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If you'd like to talk more about this topic, I would suggest making a thread in the appropriate section or using one of the existing threads to voice your opinion.

Please get back on topic now.

Reputation score
I'm not sure how useful it is at this point, but I've compiled a list of all coins and other pickups.

Coins marked "easy" are obvious and easy to get.
Coins marked "high" usually require either a precise jump or bouncing off an enemy.
There's 15 coins per level, 60 total.

Level 1
Screen 1: 1 easy coin
Screen 2: 2 easy coins
Screen 3: 1 coin in a vine
Screen 4: 2 coins high near start
Screen 5: 2 coins in the pit (you can get them without falling in, but it's tricky)
Screen 6: 1 coin in the red flea, 1 coin in the caterpillar near start (also an extra heart in a chest and an attack upgrade)
Screen 7: 1 easy coin, 1 coin in one of the plants
Screen 8: 2 coins high near start (also an extra heart)
Screen 9: 1 coin high (bounce on a skull)

Level 2
Screen 2: 1 coin in the red plant
Screen 3: 1 easy coin, 1 coin high (get a lift from the spider)
Screen 4: 1 coin in the red flower, 1 coin in the spider
Screen 5: 2 coins in the giant bats (also an extra heart in a chest, bounce off a bat to get there)
Screen 6: 1 coin in one of the red plants, 1 coin high above the staircase (also an extra heart in the chest)
Screen 7: 1 coin hidden behind trees (use the spider), 1 coin in the large bat
Screen 8: 1 easy coin, 1 coin in a pit (also an attack upgrade)
Screen 9: 1 coin in the boss

Level 3
Screen 2: 1 coin high, 1 easy coin
Screen 3: 1 coin in the table
Screen 4: Nothing
Screen 5: Nothing
Screen 6: 1 coin high in one of the lamp posts
Screen 7: No coins, but an extra heart in the wraith (deflect its attacks to hurt it)
Screen 8: 1 coin in one of the jumping zombies
Screen 9: 1 coin in one of the axe zombies
Screen 10: 1 coin high
Screen 9: 1 easy coin
Screen 8: 1 easy coin (or in one of the red zombies, I'm not sure)
Screen 7: 1 coin in one of the guard
Screen 6: 2 coins in the wraiths
Screen 5: 2 coins in the tables

Level 4
Screen 2: 1 coin high near start, 2 coins in the slimes
Screen 3: 1 easy coin, 1 coin in the blocks near exit (also an extra heart in the chest)
Screen 4: 2 coins in the mimics, 1 coin in the chest
Screen 5: 1 easy coin
Screen 6: 1 coin on the top left, 1 coin in the mimic
Screen 7: 1 coin on the top left
Screen 8: Nothing
Screen 9: 3 coins in the giants

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure how useful it is at this point, but I've compiled a list of all coins and other pickups.

Coins marked "easy" are obvious and easy to get.
Coins marked "high" usually require either a precise jump or bouncing off an enemy.
There's 15 coins per level, 60 total.

Level 1
Screen 2: 2 easy coins
Screen 3: 1 coin in a vine
Screen 4: 2 coins high near start
Screen 5: 2 coins in the pit (you can get them without falling in, but it's tricky)
Screen 6: 1 coin in the red flea, 1 coin in the caterpillar near start (also an extra heart in a chest and an attack upgrade)
Screen 7: 1 easy coin, 1 coin in one of the plants
Screen 8: 2 coins high near start (also an extra heart)
Screen 9: 1 coin high (bounce on a skull)

Level 2
Screen 2: 1 coin in the red plant
Screen 3: 1 easy coin, 1 coin high (get a lift from the spider)
Screen 4: 1 coin in the red flower, 1 coin in the spider
Screen 5: 2 coins in the giant bats (also an extra heart in a chest, bounce off a bat to get there)
Screen 6: 1 coin in one of the red plants, 1 coin high above the staircase (also an extra heart in the chest)
Screen 7: 1 coin hidden behind trees (use the spider), 1 coin in the large bat
Screen 8: 1 easy coin, 1 coin in a pit (also an attack upgrade)
Screen 9: 1 coin in the boss

Level 3
Screen 2: 1 coin high, 1 easy coin
Screen 3: 1 coin in the table
Screen 4: Nothing
Screen 5: Nothing
Screen 6: 1 coin high in one of the lamp posts
Screen 7: No coins, but an extra heart in the wraith (deflect its attacks to hurt it)
Screen 8: 1 coin in one of the jumping zombies
Screen 9: 1 coin in one of the axe zombies
Screen 10: 1 coin high
Screen 9: 1 easy coin
Screen 8: 1 easy coin (or in one of the red zombies, I'm not sure)
Screen 7: 1 coin in one of the guard
Screen 6: 2 coins in the wraiths
Screen 5: 2 coins in the tables

Level 4
Screen 2: 1 coin high near start, 2 coins in the slimes
Screen 3: 1 easy coin, 1 coin in the blocks near exit (also an extra heart in the chest)
Screen 4: 2 coins in the mimics, 1 coin in the chest
Screen 5: 1 easy coin
Screen 6: 1 coin on the top left, 1 coin in the mimic
Screen 7: 1 coin on the top left
Screen 8: Nothing
Screen 9: 3 coins in the giants
Nice, thanks for the effort.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Question Please: Is there an translation of this Game? = o
2 letters :
N O

Shame, but as far as I'm aware, there haven't even been any (publicy) attempt (including fan) ever made to translate the game.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
2 letters :
N O

Shame, but as far as I'm aware, there haven't even been any (publicy) attempt (including fan) ever made to translate the game.
I highly doubt the side scrolling game gets even translated (Mostly because it's a simple game that does not feel that it needs a translation)

The RPG on the other hand COULD possibly get one since it's more text than anything else

Then again, what kind of program is it gonna be used for this kind of game

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, there all the text when starting a stage and the talk during boss game over rape scene.

Not that much to really bother, but it might be nice to have it in English.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What a coincidence, recently i have been on a hike looking for games with game over rape scenes with text, since i got pretty infatuated in a particular game's way of doing so, so i went back to check out how this classic was on that regard, but sadly as far as i can remember, iris has very little dialogue (on text) and even more less voiced dialogue.
Am i wrong?

Bryanis

Reputation score
The scene only have moaning and such, except the boss scene. There some text there, maybe a bit of voice acting too.
Not a lot though

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Indeed. Just checked.
Basic as fuck that even a non-japanese speaking person can actually understand 99% of it. (You know, the kind of frequently used senteces).
So, not worth translating it imho

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The DLSite .zip file includes a "config-all.dat" file. If you rename it to "config.dat" (and delete the original), you'll unlock all CGs in the game.

--------

Some notes:

* The downward direction is a blindspot. I suggest "Down-attack" while falling, so that you at least have a hitbox that can somewhat protect you. You need to use this attack to bounce off of some enemies and reach some coins multiple times throughout the game.

* While on the ground, down-jump allows you to dodge backwards with a slight amount of invulnerability frames. This was useful only in two points in the game, both on the final level. 1. When the "jumping zombie" (who jumps only when you do) is blocking the awy, you can down-jump past him much more easily. 2. The final boss's quick attack patterns are so fast, that your invincibility frames are actually useful. Down-jump may be useful for speed-running this game, since its very fast. Most enemies are too slow however, so the invincibility frames don't seem very useful outside of the final boss.

* Up-attack is a sumersault / flash kick style attack. This was very useful against the stupid butterflies in the 3rd level. It attacks all around you, even behind you.

* Double-Forward-attack is a thrust that does extra damage and has extra range. If you can't reach the opponent, try the thrust (useful in the 1st level where some enemies are further back on staircases).

* Down-attack (crouching attacks) seem to have slightly more range.

* Double-down + attack is a sliding motion, which was useful vs grounded enemies and the axe folk for me.

* Jumping attacks have their cooldown canceled by the landing animation. A falling jumping attack into a combo seems to be the highest DPS in the game. Useful vs bosses.

Last edited:

thang090944

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey can i get link to play this game pls

Bryanis

Reputation score
yeah, dummy account to ask for a link in case of someone will provide them -_-

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
By the way, taking advantage of the necro, what was the difference between V2 and the "normal" ver.? Anyone remember?