What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09

That's fixed in the currently upped full install.

If you mean the demon cum, then the demon only escapes if you try to get more than 7 units of cum. (Or at least, I've never seen it escape before giving that much)
It's not that it's escaping, it's that I'm not finding it again in the port.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's fixed in the currently upped full install.
I can only pray it's also fixed in the recent patch. I'm lazy and don't like downloading full insta-

EDIT:

- Ranma Lesbian Lovers ending (full install only)
FULL INSTALL IT IS. (been trying to get this SO MANY TIMES!)

darkrider

Reputation score

Hello all

Just found this thread while looking around to install this game. Found the original on funny games yesterday and was suprised to find a reference to the third one in the downloads area on that site. Now..to do the full install i will need to download all 3 parts that are linked to on this site? Just making sure so i have the full version of the game.

Thanks in advance.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yup, download all 3 parts and then extract everything to one folder and you should have the full version. Have fun, there's a lot more content than the original so it should be quite satisfying for you. Just know that some girls aren't unlocked immediately and if you're planning on doing Rei (like the last slave you can do), use the religion "New Gods", as playing with Old Gods doesn't allow you to take on Rei.

Scribbles

Reputation score

Can someone help me? I can't get Kasumi's love confession. Love is maxed I think, she is a bisexual dickgirl and my slave maker is wealthy and a dickgirl. Also, training period is almost up. I've tried reloading to get the event but so far no luck. Leadership at 1 and only Shampoo has confessed so far and I denied her. Any help would be awesome thx

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

okay, WTF? i've deleted my old 3.07 and tried to download the new 3.09, but the stupid thing is not letting me extract any of the files! is this something with the file itself, or is it just my ALzip going wonky on me?
I had that problem too for part 2. I used 7 zip, the file looked alot different, but extract worked.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone help me? I can't get Kasumi's love confession. Love is maxed I think, she is a bisexual dickgirl and my slave maker is wealthy and a dickgirl. Also, training period is almost up. I've tried reloading to get the event but so far no luck. Leadership at 1 and only Shampoo has confessed so far and I denied her.
You denied Shampoo?! She's going to get VENGEANCE UPON YOUR SOUL!

Kidding aside, accepting shampoo doesn't matter either way toward your leadership so you could've accepted her just 'cause. She gives good bonuses if you don't feel like using any money and you know you won't make that slave love you.

Regardless, it's really hard to say why Kasumi won't confess to you. Do you have any ranks in Lesbian Trainer but she's not focusing her skills in lesbian yet? Have you tried fucking and kissing her constantly? Does a certain event keep coming up that prevents the love confession like say tentacles, owner check, Kasumi going out to fuck someone or having sex with a random person or any other event that keeps occuring in the morning?

Scribbles

Reputation score

I only want one confession and it's Kasumi.

I do have one rank in lesbian trainer, but it's not enough to make Kasumi fully lesbian. I didn't think that would have any effect on love confession...

Oh and the only two events I get are the noble delegation, naginata challenge and nothing.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah...if you have only one rank in Lesbian trainer, she cannot become a lesbian, only bisexual. Being a Lesbian Trainer, she has to become a lesbian in order to fall in love with you; in fact, the moment she confesses to you she automatically becomes a lesbian, regardless of whether or not you accept her.

Unfortunately...you can't get her confession at this time. If you had 2 ranks of Lesbian Trainer, or weren't a lesbian trainer at all, you could, but for now you can't. Sorry. The only way you could get another rank in lesbian trainer would be to finish a slave, in this case Kasumi, so unless you made some back-up saves before you started Kasumi or you don't mind starting Sandbox early, you won't be able to make her fall in love with you this time around.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

all right guys we have a update for slave maker 3.09c is up and running

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The patch is on the front page now.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get Reisz's ending: Tentacle Queen ?
I've been using Mugi as the trainer to help Guide me to the ending.
I've been trying for the last few days and I've gotten her to the point where her conversation is above 66, nymph over 70, lust over 70 and her hunting special over 46 but by the time I get the "Conversation" over 66 im already over the 85% slave training time(days) limit. :confused:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Being a great believer in doing things for yourself, I suggest checking out the SMWiki, it's pretty detailed, especially on the special endings.

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll actually directly link you to Riesz's page, which can be found here:

I suggest you bookmark this site and refer to it for all other questions regarding the game before asking here. Heck, we're not even the main forum for this game, though I did see windsongbard on here once...

As for your lack of training time, if you really want that ending, you're likly going to have to save scum for the remaining days. Though if you've given her the Wolf Outfit (or possibly even the Black Gear), I think that disqualifies you for the ending, as you don't get the opportunity to have her submit to the tentacles. I could be wrong here as the last time I had this particular situation was back in ver. 2, so it could have been fixed since then.

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you save Lia in the new .c version? I met her using urd, and have had 2 encounters... Now it has to be accepted by the lord and shit like that? Anyone knows how?

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry can't help you there

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Naaah, well all you can do is either find out yourself, or wait for the wiki to update :p Guessing I'll use the second one xD haha

sammie88

Reputation score

Does the slut trainer skill do anything? I see there there's a counter for "sluts" along with pony girls, cat girls for special slave types you trained. But I can't figure out how to create a slut.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does the slut trainer skill do anything? I see there there's a counter for "sluts" along with pony girls, cat girls for special slave types you trained. But I can't figure out how to create a slut.
as far as im concerned to make a slut you just have to make her lust stay at her max if you do that at the very end you will get one of two options ether she will be a sex maniac or a slut more than likely if you are a slut trainer she will end up being a slut

but that's based on what i know

sammie88

Reputation score

as far as im concerned to make a slut you just have to make her lust stay at her max if you do that at the very end you will get one of two options ether she will be a sex maniac or a slut more than likely if you are a slut trainer she will end up being a slut

but that's based on what i know

I've gotten the sex maniac, sex addict and cumslut endings, but I haven't gotten the slut ending. Since the slut counter doesn't go up for sex maniacs I'm assuming slut is something different.

sex addict, sex maniac, cumslut and slut. It feels like we're kind of splitting hairs, but it looks like the game considers all of these to be different things. Any idea how to get the regular slut ending if you're a slut trainer?