What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised

I usually get around 70 or so, but that's cause I just pick tifa every time and go far all the tentacle scenes. Speaking of which, has anyone figured a way to drop sensibility yet?
I think either Gangbang or Lend Her drops it as well, so that and Sleazy Bar drops it quite fast

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I usually get around 70 or so, but that's cause I just pick tifa every time and go far all the tentacle scenes. Speaking of which, has anyone figured a way to drop sensibility yet?
Why do you want to drop it?

Edit: oh, and Reizs or whichever the new girl is with the R name is a tentacle magnet as well.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

because the higher their sensibility is, the less chance she's walk into a patch of tentacles, and its pretty much the only stat i cant find a way to drop. Any helps?

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Is the link down? I cant seem to D-load :( Nevermind, seems to be working now ^^

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I think either Gangbang or Lend Her drops it as well, so that and Sleazy Bar drops it quite fast
Quoting since you seem to have missed it (My ninja powers seem to have overpowered Lazycat). Also, I would suggest Riesz over Tifa for tentacles. (She has at least the same chance for tentacles as tifa as well as a few other tentacle choices)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Help on Ayane. I can't get her to get out of bondage >.< She is by far the hardest person to train on the account of her rebellion stat. She runs away for 9 days if your not careful.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Do what you can to up her morality and obedience for a while. She should run away and be caught 2-3 times before the next time she runs away you catch and subdue her and rebellion changes to loyalty.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How much morality do I need to raise it?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I think you need the average of morality and obedience to exceed rebellion. (So basically, do stuff that increases one or the other as you go and avoid anything that restores rebellion). You probably should just do acolyte + masturbate for most of the time. The main thing you want to avoid is taking advantage of the fact that Ayane will do anything you tell her: if you do anything she would normally refuse obedience will drop and rebellion will rise.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Quoting since you seem to have missed it (My ninja powers seem to have overpowered Lazycat). Also, I would suggest Riesz over Tifa for tentacles. (She has at least the same chance for tentacles as tifa as well as a few other tentacle choices)
I did miss it, no idea how. Also, at my time of posting I hadn't grabbed the updated version, I have it now and I agree, Riesz is the better choice.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

For tenta events lemme show you guys the trick most hard core gamers know...
the S/L trick.
S/L stands for save load
so you save and load until you find what you need see?
Easy.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

1000 gold things? I don't remember coming across this. Care to elaborate?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

For tenta events lemme show you guys the trick most hard core gamers know...
the S/L trick.
S/L stands for save load
so you save and load until you find what you need see?
Easy.
Except Tifa and Riesz have a chance to encounter tentacles on any day as opposed to the three around the new moon which makes them better than other characters if you want alot of tentacles.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

1000 gold things? I don't remember coming across this. Care to elaborate?
On the page where you can click on planning/saving, things, click the letter 'G' in Gold on the bottom left, be happy

Except Tifa and Riesz have a chance to encounter tentacles on any day as opposed to the three around the new moon which makes them better than other characters if you want alot of tentacles.
o O didn't know this...will try it out

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

On the page where you can click on planning/saving, things, click the letter 'G' in Gold on the bottom left, be happy

o O didn't know this...will try it out
Trading information good, yes? I didn't know about the gold thing and you didn't know about tentacle magnets.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

And I have no idea what I learned.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone care to post an updated version of this game?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone care to post an updated version of this game?
, and . Mostly bugfixes, IIRC. Yay for !

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I tried that a few days back and the read-me which normally lists any fixes was unchanged. Is that actually a real version?

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried that a few days back and the read-me which normally lists any fixes was unchanged. Is that actually a real version?
2x7 is his most updated version. He plans to have 3.0 out sometime before May. FYI.

Edit: Oh, sorry, the reason he did not update the readme was because he added no new content, all of it was just bug fixes. Nothing more.