What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

using chiitrans2 to translate text like someone here suggested what AGTH (for the Japanese locale) do I input?
I Have AGTH, but I have to use google translation. copy it from Agth to google to get it into english

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Have AGTH, but I have to use google translation. copy it from Agth to google to get it into english
I'm not really that skilled in knowing how to do that. Can you tell me exactly how I do it?

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not really that skilled in knowing how to do that. Can you tell me exactly how I do it?
well if you get Agth, this is what you do. Make a shortcut and go to properties. You go to target line and put in the target line for agth and put target line to the game... This is what I put in:
C:/User/Kosmos/Desktop/New folder/agth.exe C:/user/kosmos/desktop/Vitamin Quest/Game.exe

All on the same target line. So when you open up that shortcut, it opens up agth and Vitiamin Quest at the same time.. then when you play and japanese text shows up, it shows up in Agth and then google translate it. or how ever you use.

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah Agth nor chiitran (chiitran actually keeps freezing) is working for me. If someone knows of another program that will help. I would greatly appreciate it.

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah Agth nor chiitran (chiitran actually keeps freezing) is working for me. If someone knows of another program that will help. I would greatly appreciate it.
Never mind I got Agth to work

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I am bit stuck, I just got the third demon... but I don't know where to go now. Could someone help me out please?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I am bit stuck, I just got the third demon... but I don't know where to go now. Could someone help me out please?
Other than doing the four prostitution calls (if you haven't yet anyways), that's all there is as far as the story goes.

Beyond that, it's just going around and finding all the sex scenes you may have missed.

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well if you get Agth, this is what you do. Make a shortcut and go to properties. You go to target line and put in the target line for agth and put target line to the game... This is what I put in:
C:/User/Kosmos/Desktop/New folder/agth.exe C:/user/kosmos/desktop/Vitamin Quest/Game.exe

All on the same target line. So when you open up that shortcut, it opens up agth and Vitiamin Quest at the same time.. then when you play and japanese text shows up, it shows up in Agth and then google translate it. or how ever you use.
By the way now that I have it fixed. How exactly do I stop it from making triplicate copies of each symbol?

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way now that I have it fixed. How exactly do I stop it from making triplicate copies of each symbol?
go to options, then click remove, and click on how many duplicate. I put two, and works fine

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is zombie HIV permanent? I'm stuck with the "buff" I got from having a zombies baby, even though I tried to "scrap" it by giving birth.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is zombie HIV permanent? I'm stuck with the "buff" I got from having a zombies baby, even though I tried to "scrap" it by giving birth.
It shouldn't be, I got rid of mine the same way you normally get rid of buffs. Maybe you hit a bug....or even maybe that's normal and I hit a bug....

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

It shouldn't be, I got rid of mine the same way you normally get rid of buffs. Maybe you hit a bug....or even maybe that's normal and I hit a bug....
Probably bug. Worse comes to worse, go get killed. Should get rid of it.

Hrist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zombie HIV?? I'm getting this game now.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully people are still watching this game, there's been an update on what he plans to do with the upcoming update:

-For all the enemies that attack sexually (so no slimes and no plants), boobjob will be available by next week (he hopes).

-Sex with Mikami (the elf girl)'s kids at the church will be available, together with sex scenes with the sister (he didn't mention whether it's the sister with Mikami or the sister with the kids, or together!?), this will be ready hopefully by next next week.

-He hasn't gotten around to handjob and oral for the non-human enemies yet.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the update.

I may have asked before forgive me if so :eek: I know Nanocrisis had a translation and Violated Heroine has had two or three. I was wondering given the smaller scope of this game and the fact not much is being added if this game might get similar treatment.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have been playing this on and off for the last 2 days, loved every bit of it. They really need to make more games like this..

GoodGray

Reputation score

hello! =] sorry to be so blunt (and noobish) but I cant seem to get any of the share sites to download the parts of this game =[ can anybody give me a torrent or a working website? thanks =]

edit: nevermind on the link/torrent. i played with afew things and it let it through. =]
edit: ive installed RPG VX Ace, but im still getting a RGSS202J.dll error. anybody got a solution?

Last edited:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hello! =] sorry to be so blunt (and noobish) but I cant seem to get any of the share sites to download the parts of this game =[ can anybody give me a torrent or a working website? thanks =]

edit: nevermind on the link/torrent. i played with afew things and it let it through. =]
edit: ive installed RPG VX Ace, but im still getting a RGSS202J.dll error. anybody got a solution?
Sounds like you don't have the right version of VX

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ver1.03 is up, now with boobjob attack learnable on
the 2nd floor of the church (or 1st floor if you interpret the ground level as ground floor)

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

now to wait for someone to upload unless it has been already just somewhere else.