What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Finally finished the game (I think).

I was surprised how good this game was, but sadly it's rather short. The fight screen was very cool and the animations smooth. Also the pictures were hot.

Hopefully this gets an update or a translation some time^^

(Had some technical issues, but nothing to serious. A sound file, that was apparently only used in BJ scenes, was corrupted. Good thing those aren't needed to finish the game.)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Posted a comment on the blog of the guy who translated Village of Nightmare, asking for a translation. Hopefully he'll find it and agree.
Also, if I'm reading the statistics on the jap dlsite the game is quite popular.

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It means you are still a virgin :p

Seriously, it just shows all your sex history, the amount of times Mikami (the elf girl):

• HAD FREE SEX
  • GAVE BIRTH
  • SEX DURING BATTLE
  • RAPED BY VILLAGERS
  • HAD ABORTION
  • THE OWNER OF THE EMBRYO (?)
I am just going by the literal meanings of what I see, I am not sure if the last one goes by numbers or maybe the 0 will change into a person's name after Mikami has their baby. In the case it does change into a number, it probably means the number of time she had sex with that same character (as you can see I am still a virgin too, it's all 0s for me as well :cool:).

Free sex probably means the number of times Mikami decided to sex the random villagers rather than getting calls for "jobs".

*EDIT* After experimenting the last one does change into a name, in which case yes the 0 changes to a person's name indicating the name of the current owner of the embryo.
Thanks for the answer. I am pretty sure she isn't a virgin though, considering most of the other numbers are 100+. It's abortions.

I have no clue where to get an abortion though. Do you know by any chance?

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i get rid of pregnancy? IE give birth.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One of your skills makes the character give birth. Though you can't do it inside of houses.

Also, the villagers can rape you? I know there are human enemies in the castle dungeon that can rape you but I haven't seen the villagers of the towns ever trying to rape her.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One of your skills makes the character give birth. Though you can't do it inside of houses.

Also, the villagers can rape you? I know there are human enemies in the castle dungeon that can rape you but I haven't seen the villagers of the towns ever trying to rape her.
It happened for me after the second boss. Suddenly there were villagers running around raping you (whe you are naked while in town). It might have something to do with ringing the bell.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Anyone got some decent saves for Vitamin Quest?

Edit: Disregard that, Clearly I was an idiot and didnt notice the Vitamin Quest Thread.

Last edited:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer. I am pretty sure she isn't a virgin though, considering most of the other numbers are 100+. It's abortions.
Oops, sorry I thought you're like me who's still on all 0s, so I guess my character is the only virgin here.

With regards to how to get abortions done, since I am not very far into the game, I am just going off the html manual that came with the game. It says that a particular male NPC does the abortion, but doesn't mention who.

Also with the raping villagers, it happens more often as you give birth more often in towns and when you're naked. If you're dressed (in bikini) then no raping villagers will come.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i really like this game.

the only bad point is, that it is nearly impossible to lose a fight.
when i tried every item after beating the game i suddenly realized there are cgs if she loses.

then i tried to play the game a second time unequipping all items, buying nothing, skipping enemies to keep her HP low to simulate some kind of threat to the main heroine... she was still far too strong. i stopped healing myself and resorted to only attacking every second turn. with this many handycaps it became some sort of challenge, but this is just ridiculous. she runs around getting raped on purpose the whole time. seriously... why do the enemies need to rape her 100 times in a single fight to defeat her? it is kind of boring. and it doesn't feel right to commit suicide to every enemy type just to have the cg.
did i activate some sort of cheat by doing something wrong at the beginning?

im still missing 2 scenes, i believe, but my motivation looking for them faded away.

furthermore i hope other developers will recognize the quality of this game and raise their standards according to artwork and gameplay... i REALLY hope so.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an item that a gal on the street sells in the first city, it costs 10 gold and makes you lose fights instantly if you use it.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's an item that a gal on the street sells in the first city, it costs 10 gold and makes you lose fights instantly if you use it.
oh realy, I didnt know that.... I also had the same issue with trying to lose..... its hard to try and lose..... but if there is an item, then that might help.....

then again, I am not that far in this game I think.... only got 2 'boss' girls captured at this time..... but I do like to have all the scenes... so I tend to try and lose to characters just to see if you get something....

Alot of enemies dont even give you a scene/CG though.....

But yes, this game is by far one of the best I have seen in a long time... :D

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there anyone who could possibly unzip the CG zip file, then upload it somewhere? The galleries for it are down on exhentai etc.

and yes i've tried using a g.e.-hentai login, tried flushing my cache/cookies, nothing works, and i can't change my system into japanese font because it wrecks multiple other programs of mine permanently.

blazh

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the Handjob skill?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is straight out of the game manual again, only the following enemies have CGs after you lose to them (as of version 1.0 I am guessing, I hope the author continues the game more, he did mention he might make some scenes with the sister in the church):

・スライド (slime)
・レッドウルフ (red wolf)
・コオーク (one of the orcs)
・デオーク (the other orc)
・半裸盗賊 (half-naked bandit)
・性犯罪者 (sex offender)
・プラント (plant)
・成れ果てゾンビ (zombie)

I am a bit distracted by LeMans 24h endurance race so I am not far into the game and I am not even sure what a lot of these monsters look like, but hope this helps whoever is looking for CG complete. :)

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

that's what i meant when talking about trying all items and commiting suicide since you cant beat yourself up.

Last edited:

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after beating the first boss?

Im stuck T_T

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so exactly what is the object?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hope the Village Nightmare guy translates this game. That'd be awesome!

You should edit your comment on his blog and put the name of the game, and maybe a link to this thread? Or you can put a link to the dlsite page. He might want a preview before he actually downloads the game.

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get an abortion?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there anyone who could possibly unzip the CG zip file, then upload it somewhere? The galleries for it are down on exhentai etc.

and yes i've tried using a g.e.-hentai login, tried flushing my cache/cookies, nothing works, and i can't change my system into japanese font because it wrecks multiple other programs of mine permanently.
The password is ぺりじあ posted by Etigoya before...

Anyone know what to do after beating the first boss?

Im stuck T_T
and this one answered by Games Dude
Go to the town in the bottom right corner, go to the tavern/pub (the building with the mug of ale on the sign) then go and talk to the woman with blue hair sitting at the far right side of the counter.

After holding control to skip the 5 minutes of dialogue, go back to the world map and there should be a new area.