What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫 / Golden Cat] 黒麗のレイナ / Dark Beauty Reina (RJ100740, RE100740)

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hi there guys, i haven't seen a thread for this game around. Since this is one of my favourite hrpg i guess it's ok to share it here.

Background: The swordswoman Reina who sets off to train soon finds herself embroiled in a conflict between the major sects of the world. With discrimination at the forefront and widespread war a possibility, Reina gets herself dragged into the conflict, gaining new power, but at the potential cost of sexual corruption and inadvertently tilting the odds of victory in favor of the imps. Without spoiling it, there's a much deeper story to discover and with its superior CGs, this is arguably Golden Cat's best hrpg and one of the best hrpgs ever. Made in 2013 and still outshines many of today's releases.

Gameplay: Traditional RPG with turn-based combat, exp gains, and typical leveling up. Bare bones GoR, but plenty of h-events outside of combat. There is a lewd stat that directly plays into the h-events, unlocking new ones, while also changing the tone and dialogue of previous scenes as Reina become more sexually corrupt. Some h-scenes require different outfits, not all outfits can be worn outside the scenes used.

Original OP:
-corruption system,recollection mode,boss gor,tentacle,h events based on corruption.

STORY
This tale is set in the shires of Fylselia where elves and imps and humans all lived together.
The humans were were physically and emotionally frail compared to the elves and imps.
Rather than a peaceful coexistence, in recent days there was increasing violence between the species.

One day...
Reina the human warrioress set on a quest to improve her swordsmanship.
She was still very young, but full of vigor. Accompanied by her elven friend Selphina,
she made her way into the Forest of Water Spirits.
Before long she met an imp who would change her fate forever...

* Requires RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP (free)
* Recommend purchase with DLsite account for updates

Dlsite page
Official Blog:
size 266.45MB

Linf for ver 2.4 OFFLINE
Infos about releases (by DDD)

2.5 only bug,txt fix
2.4 add "強くてニューゲーム[new game+]"
2.2-3 improve recollect mode,bug fix
2.1 more H-scene(魔蝕の鎧[tentacle armor] 1.beat secret BOSS 2.make 魔蝕の鎧 by alchemy 3.go entrance of secret dungeon(and usafy talk to reina) 4.go well of ゼパ[zepa])
1.4 more H-scene(improved H-scenes,reina cprrupt more deeply.)

Last edited by a moderator:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: Dark Beauty Reina 黒麗のレイナ(RJ100740)

Nice,downloading.
Just to fix those links:

or

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you for making this thread.

I have been playing this game for some time now (5th city) and some things are a little unclear to me.

1. What are the 2 choices when the screen blinks pink while talking to someone? I have the impression that those are potential H scenes, but no matter what I choose, nothing happens. I only see some stat rising every time I choose the first option.

2. There are some clicky points (shining white dots) which don't seem to do anything when I use them. Usually they give an item. What are those?

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.It rise libido. Several H scene need enough libido to activate. It also boost your status and there is no advantage on virgin run AFAIK, so there is no real reason to suspress it.

2.Some of them need high level to acquire.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1.It rise libido. Several H scene need enough libido to activate. It also boost your status and there is no advantage on virgin run AFAIK, so there is no real reason to suspress it.

2.Some of them need high level to acquire.
So, nothing actually happens when I choose option 1? I mean in terms of H scenes. I only gte text and a stat raise? Hmmm, I took the first option every time and my libido is now ~55. Still the only H scenese I get are GoR...

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, nothing actually happens when I choose option 1? I mean in terms of H scenes. I only gte text and a stat raise? Hmmm, I took the first option every time and my libido is now ~55. Still the only H scenese I get are GoR...

At the 1st city there is a portal in the 1st house. take it and you'll be teleported to the recollection room. Inspecting the books will show you hints to unlock H scenes.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the help. I got some H scenes after reaching a certain libido amount and checking back in the first few cities. It's a decent game so far, but the H scenes are a tad boring.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I could of sworn I saw a thread for this earlier. Probably just the general RPG thread though, tend to get what was posted there and giving it's own thread mixed up.

Any ways, holding ctrl down will rapidly skip the text, which is a god send if you don't care to read the long intro.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats the password for the CG file? Checked all the files and there isnt anything

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

None of the links are working.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its a typical RPG maker exe.

Edit: I'm not crazy you ninja.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats the password for the CG file? Checked all the files and there isnt anything
みんな大好きウサフィーナ

if walkthrough can find in
but for old version only

new version add:
8th town hot spring(3hscene)
new dungeon in cg room > make new item in 4th town (if not enought item some can buy in 5th town) > 7th town well (2hscene)

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

(Sorry for the Big necro)

Has somebody actually had the idea of translating this one?

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the Password for CG.rar ?

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So no one has any clue what the password is?

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After the Sea Cave, where do I go? It says I have to wait for a boat.

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty solid game. Hscenes I have unlocked so far are kinda lackluster. The combat seems to be balanced better than a lot of these games. Also like that the bookshelves, boxes, sacks, etc have stuff in them rather than chests ONLY. Not sure how I missed it till now. Wish I had more than a vague idea of what's going on...damn you moonrunes.