What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫 / Golden Cat] 黒麗のレイナ / Dark Beauty Reina (RJ100740, RE100740)

Rally9981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dark Beauty Reina 黒麗のレイナ(RJ100740)

Does anybody know where you get 腕輪の鎧 for the armor you need for GC No.32?
I manage to craft it with the elf in town 4, ingredient is the last boss of extra dungeon I think ( she's really hard for my lv43 max equip)

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got nearly everything but #14 unlocked (2nd town boy), can't figure out where to get the item for it (etigoya failed to mention that in his guide :( )

Edit: Scratch that, it's apparently in the 7th town cave area, though I could've sworn I cleared that out already.
Edit2: Scoured the area, only found a shiny item I missed before. Checked with boy again and still nothing. :confused:
Edit3: Apparently I'm just downright retarded; I thought it was in the *far* southeast house, not the one on the west side of the river :mad:.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Quick question that i totally forgot about it

what are those hearts bellow the 'gem that counts your H-stat'? nearby the teleport gem too

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dled this ages ago then forgot about it. Didn't really play it either. Well iI suppose I can take another crack at it.

Edit: 3 hits and I die? Please don't tell me this is a other grind heavy jrpg.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dled this ages ago then forgot about it. Didn't really play it either. Well iI suppose I can take another crack at it.

Edit: 3 hits and I die? Please don't tell me this is a other grind heavy jrpg.
eh....um...I'm quite sure the last time I played your character was easily able to become overpowered. You are seriously doing something wrong.

hanako13

Reputation score

how do you unlock cg 31,32 (top left in CG room) :confused: and what is your level defeat boss in dungeon pub

Rally9981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you unlock cg 31,32 (top left in CG room) :confused: and what is your level defeat boss in dungeon pub
CG 31 requires u to go to the public bath in town 8, next to the pub. Talk to an old man when in the bath and repeat the act 3 times to get all CGs
CG 32 requires u to craft an armor with ingredient from the extra boss in CG room dungeon. After that it says u have to do smt in the well in town 7 but I failed to trigger the scene so maybe some1 else can fill in the bank here.

hanako13

Reputation score

CG 31 requires u to go to the public bath in town 8, next to the pub. Talk to an old man when in the bath and repeat the act 3 times to get all CGs
CG 32 requires u to craft an armor with ingredient from the extra boss in CG room dungeon. After that it says u have to do smt in the well in town 7 but I failed to trigger the scene so maybe some1 else can fill in the bank here.
thank you very much Rally9981.:p CG31 I get h scene in bath 3 times but it's not show in cg room.:confused: (I don't know why???) Boss in extra dungeon she's strongest I haven't defeat her yet. :(

Rally9981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much Rally9981.:p CG31 I get h scene in bath 3 times but it's not show in cg room.:confused: (I don't know why???) Boss in extra dungeon she's strongest I haven't defeat her yet. :(
I think CG31 only shows in CG room after doing it 3-4 times. I dont know the exact criteria here because I kinda forget about it and after a while it just showed in CG room.
I defeated extra boss after I cheated Reina to lv99 so I dont really know the minimum lv to defeat her.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This ended up being a bit disappointing for me to finish. Prefer the PF/PF0 games. Not terrible though.

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any Waltgh ?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I've got the 2 items from the bosses for that armor for CG32, but I can't figure out how to get 2 more of the other thing that requires 3 of it. They don't seem to be in any of the shops, so do I have to farm the monsters in the extra boss dungeon for them or something? Or are they hidden items around towns/dungeons?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure what items I'm supposed to combine and give to whom for the 5th Town description. Would it be possible for some pictures or perhaps a little better description of the items and people?
It's not necessary for game completion, but in order to get a lot of the extra scenes (the bunny house comes to mind) you need to go to the fourth city, in the north east corner; there's an elf that will synthesize items for you by combining other items. (It's the second option when you talk to her). The items you want to be making are in the 4th menu from the left when the shop dialogue shows up - you want to make sure you have at least one of everything she can make in that menu in order to access all scenes.

The easiest way to make sure you have all the items you need is to take a screenshot of the game, highlighting each item you want to make; that way, you can play match-the-pictures with the Japanese characters. You want to go to the fifth town (I think fifth, might be sixth) and near the entrance there will be a little market place with vendors that sell the materials you need.

Unfortunately, those vendors don't sell everything you need - in particular there's one item they don't sell that seems to be necessary for the bunny costume. It's the one with only two or three characters, and you need 2 of them for a piece of the bunny costume, and 5 of them for something else. Does anybody know where to find those items?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Quick question that i totally forgot about it

what are those hearts bellow the 'gem that counts your H-stat'? nearby the teleport gem too
Nobody? sad faice

It's not necessary for game completion, but in order to get a lot of the extra scenes (the bunny house comes to mind) you need to go to the fourth city, in the north east corner; there's an elf that will synthesize items for you by combining other items. (It's the second option when you talk to her). The items you want to be making are in the 4th menu from the left when the shop dialogue shows up - you want to make sure you have at least one of everything she can make in that menu in order to access all scenes.

The easiest way to make sure you have all the items you need is to take a screenshot of the game, highlighting each item you want to make; that way, you can play match-the-pictures with the Japanese characters. You want to go to the fifth town (I think fifth, might be sixth) and near the entrance there will be a little market place with vendors that sell the materials you need.

Unfortunately, those vendors don't sell everything you need - in particular there's one item they don't sell that seems to be necessary for the bunny costume. It's the one with only two or three characters, and you need 2 of them for a piece of the bunny costume, and 5 of them for something else. Does anybody know where to find those items?
Actually, wasn't some items ''hidden'' through all the maps, also in cities?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I suggest checking Etigoya's walkthrough, to defeat the final boss you need to use every cheap tactic in the book, like poison -> heal -> heal etc.

Even with AGTH it's very easy to miss a lot of content if you don't know Japanese.

Rally9981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nobody? sad faice
Items for H-Scene . I thought it was obvious.

Btw anything about CG32 guys?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Items for H-Scene . I thought it was obvious.

Btw anything about CG32 guys?
new hidden dungeon in cg room > make new item in 4th town (if not enought item can buy in 5th town 1.jpg , need 15k, other 2 find in hidden dungeon and hidden mob) > need talk to npc outside hidden dungeon (dont talk to her in 2 side), untill npc move out cave (sorry dont know this is flag too...) > 7th town well (2hscene)

Last edited:

Rally9981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new hidden dungeon in cg room > make new item in 4th town (if not enought item can buy in 5th town View attachment 13552, need 15k, other 2 find in hidden dungeon and hidden mob) > 7th town well (2hscene) btw this message posted in 1st page...
Problem is I already crafted new item, but nothing happens when I interacted with 7th town well...does is require virgin state?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've made the item that needs the thing from the extra boss, and nothing seems to happen when I interact with the 7th town well. I am missing the first ingredient of the 2nd "heart" item though. Is this relevant to unlocking CG32? If so, where do I get it?

Attachments