What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I just stumbled onto this game today, and it looks like it's right up my alley. Or at least, it would be, if not for the statement on Patreon from December that all elements of non-consent had to be removed from the game in order to comply with Patreon's Fear of Sexuality Guidelines. That's... kind of the part I want the most out of this game. Is there another platform this game is being developed on which allows non-consent? Or is the statement about removing things from the game perhaps not entirely accurate? Please PM me your response, as it would be a shame if your answer caused trouble for the developer. I'll edit this post afterwards.

Also, to confirm, it looks like the DRM prevents English translation patches through encryption? From this post, it looks like the only reliable translation method is using a program called vnr to hook the text and translate it, but only after some specific settings adjustments. If anyone else has a method they prefer I'd be happpy to hear it, otherwise I'll give this a try. Depending, of course, on the answer to my first question.
Can't say anything about patreon related stuff but I can't use any translationtools in the latest version I've received from the dev. The problem is that the DRM tool unpacks the gamefiles to a certain spot but hides the exe file wich you can't reveal with regular means, so the translationtool can't find the exe file to hook into. You can probably reveal the exe file if you temper with the registry files (don't ask me how, because I don't know and do it at your own risk).
On a positive note everything that got added in the latest version has an english translation in game, but everything before that... well you will have to find an older version I think or wait till it gets translated.

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is an email newface received from patreon in case anybody is wondering:

Maria (Patreon)
Dec 8, 1:43 PM PST

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Does the newest version of your game contain nonconsensual sex, aka rape? I notice that you shared you are still sharing your game with your patrons.

I appreciate you taking the time to change your creator page. In order for me to reinstate your account, the contents of your game must change so that they comply with the Community Guidelines.

I am looking forward to your response -- I will check back in with you after the weekend.
Patreon Trust & Safety
Monday - Friday

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So basically, newface has to create a completely new game? Because ... well.. the whole game is rape.

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't the majority of the 18+ games on patreon contain rape? Might as well just ban all 18+ games on patreon then.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Doesn't the majority of the 18+ games on patreon contain rape? Might as well just ban all 18+ games on patreon then.
If you missed Patreon's policy change fiasco that happened a while back, there was a thread about it:
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/172284...ity-guidelines

Basically, the payment processors came down on them about content, and they complied.

EDIT: May have been asked before, but anyone know a good *offline* program for machine translating Chinese to English?

Last edited:

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I, uh, guess the red text didn't do much, huh? I thought it would be better to say something like that in a less publicly visible place. I guess not everyone feels the same way...

Still! Thank you for the info, I appreciate it. It's good to know the game hasn't been completely gutted on account of Patreon trying to save face. It's still unfortunate that the older contents of the game will be impossible to run through machine translation, but I think I can make due.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So basically, newface has to create a completely new game? Because ... well.. the whole game is rape.
Basically, newface just needs to find a different way to collect money in return for the game or patches. Time to go back to excel spreadsheets.

night27

Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

After a lot of trial and error I managed to fix the lag in this game.
so just got the v1.08 of the game and tried to use the translation but every time I try to launch it I get a error saying that it can't find "Graphics/titles/游戏标题2" but the
untranslated version works just fine. what am I doing wrong?

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so just got the v1.08 of the game and tried to use the translation but every time I try to launch it I get a error saying that it can't find "Graphics/titles/游戏标题2" but the
untranslated version works just fine. what am I doing wrong?
I believe the translation was made for 1.081 or 1.082 and not for 1.08. But you could try renaming an image to 游戏标题2 and see what happens.

(游戏标题2 is probably the title image which you see when starting the game maybe yours is called 游戏标题1.08 or something similar). That said I wouldn't use my translation since it has a few issues.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
long time no see my friends, i am here again and tell you the 1.085 is released ,if you buy the game before patreon,you can email me to get the newest game now.thank you~

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone please explain to me how payment works? His Patreon seems to work on a pay-per-creation system, but the rewards are versions of the game. Also, the earlier versions of the game have been modified to "obey Patreon rules"? What exactly does that mean?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone please explain to me how payment works? His Patreon seems to work on a pay-per-creation system, but the rewards are versions of the game. Also, the earlier versions of the game have been modified to "obey Patreon rules"? What exactly does that mean?
The "Per creation" misnomer has been the source of some confusion. They are actually just one-time costs. For example, you could spend $5 for V1.08 and be content, or decide that you like where the game is going, and then pay the (full cost minus the $5 you've already paid) to get the current version and all future updates.Also, directly contacting newface through e-mail and paypal to buy the game is much faster than going through patreon.

AFAIK, the game's contents have not been altered. Those statements about "obey Patreon rules" are white lies to appease Patreon SJWs.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hope there ends up being a better way to grind the sex stats than combat. That's really slow work.

Hmm. There's a place in the night city where the main character (Lytis? Ristis?) can have sex with animals, and the relevant sex stats go up from it. Let's expand on that.

Kalena is constantly wanting to get raped by whatever creature the plot is currently focusing on, so what about a place with a repeatable mini-event where she can... I dunno, throw herself at an orc camp and 'lose'. Hey, why not stick her in that orc trial the queen went through, and have the gang decide to pick her up later once she's had enough?

Victoria's a dark mage and an alchemist of some sort, let's have her need to get rare materials for spells and potions by fucking specific creatures.

The futa girl really needs some love too. She's got a dick and so far all that's happened is that it's become another 'torture' spot for her. Let her have some fun!

Priestess is naive enough to allow herself to get tied up and fucked while being trained in combat, she'd probably fall for any other schemes too. Like with the priest in that underground gambling den.

Not sure what to do for the dragon and archer girls though. Maybe just have them as part of another event. The new character in 1.085... too early to tell what to do with her since you get her right at the end of the update.

There's also the entire dungeon full of captured girls. If you're not using a character, how about letting them get assigned to the dungeon for a bit? There's plenty of girls to fuck, tentacles and such have been shown too, not to mention dick growth, and there's even giant spiders.

Stuff like this would really help get the sex stats needed for all those lovely titles without having to sit through slow combat. Probably won't need too many new CGs, as some could be reused from earlier in the game, or just go without and have some narration.

Speaking of CGs, does anybody know how to find two particular scenes? One where main character girl is being fucked by... some red tentacle thing in a cave, and another where she's tied to some bondage device in public.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope there ends up being a better way to grind the sex stats than combat. That's really slow work.

Speaking of CGs, does anybody know how to find two particular scenes? One where main character girl is being fucked by... some red tentacle thing in a cave, and another where she's tied to some bondage device in public.
I think those are unused CGs that never got a scene, and those are not the only ones like that. maybe the creator has the intention of including them in future scenes.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
I think those are unused CGs that never got a scene, and those are not the only ones like that. maybe the creator has the intention of including them in future scenes.
some cgs are put in the file earlier to be used in next version, some of them is too"heavy taste" and is abandoned.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
first of all , my thanks for playing my game with so many ideas and suggestions,the sex stats will increase the Combat data,so i think it increase slowly with the playing time maybe more suitable,but i will consider to add some "quick way" to help players increase the sex stats maybe in future.

and the prisoner, yes, they should not just be set in prison,so i add some "juicing" or "torture" to get items for some of them.

and some of them like Kongyu13 become our member but can't join the team ,just to finish some search works(you can choose her to finish the search mission and may trigger some event in Sand town Mercenary Office from Ji Meiya .

about how to "use" our prisoner ,it's a big topic and many interesting ways~