What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just remembered something. The futa girl is... well... a futa girl. There are female enemies. Let her tie up and/or fuck them.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Just remembered something. The futa girl is... well... a futa girl. There are female enemies. Let her tie up and/or fuck them.
but she will get the same fuck pic as black musle man when she fuck the female enemy,it seems strange..

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
坑神newface;n1754464 said:
but she will get the same fuck pic as black musle man when she fuck the female enemy,it seems strange..
Maybe, but right now the main character is the only one that has the rape skill, meaning that in any fight where the enemy MUST be defeated by rape, (such as that vampire hunter quest), you HAVE to have her in the party or end up being unable to win. I found that out the hard way.

Rawrtasticallytastic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
坑神newface;n1754464 said:
You should consider creating more sprites/poses for the enemies that are starting to fuck either the party or female enemies. Main characters with strap-ons or the like. I love the CGs, but the combat rape mechanics could be expanded upon for more NSFW content.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Will there be any implementation of the female enemies raping the protagonists, newface? It's fine and good that we have the male and spider ones, but will there be female ones?

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You should consider creating more sprites/poses for the enemies that are starting to fuck either the party or female enemies. Main characters with strap-ons or the like. I love the CGs, but the combat rape mechanics could be expanded upon for more NSFW content.
This indeed. The combat rape has been the same for years. Would be nice if the original artist could do it though.

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone has a walkthrough for 1.084? I seem to be almost at the end but I'm missing something as the 1.085 hasn't started

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would like to see more sex and bondage in combat with enemies including female ones but also the game is already pretty large and set it would be alot of work.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I would like to see more sex and bondage in combat with enemies including female ones but also the game is already pretty large and set it would be alot of work.
Do you mean just more fights that involve sex and bondage, or more varied pictures?

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Both I suppose maybe a system similar to アーリマン RJ149951 you know to keep it fun and interesting however he has a in depth boss and fighting system that would not be easy to overhaul so.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Both I suppose maybe a system similar to アーリマン RJ149951 you know to keep it fun and interesting however he has a in depth boss and fighting system that would not be easy to overhaul so.
i had played this game,its h fight pics is very much,but i can't make sense how the creator do,it is too hard for me.

and instead the very many h fight pics for the players, it's nothing h fight pic for the enemies..i think i had choose a different way at the beginning and can't turn back on half way :(

Fake Count

Reputation score
While not necessarily directly relevant to this current conversation, are there any other games that are similar to this one? Is there any other games that involve the MCs using bondage to capture enemies? The closest ones I could find were zxc and Deathblight and those primarily involve the enemies capturing the MCs. Sure, there are some capturing aspects in zxc's games, but not really at the level of this game. While this game looks interesting, there isn't a demo that is in English as far as I can see and I can't read japanese/chinese/korean/etc. and so I'm looking for similar games. If this turns out to be truly a one of a kind type of game, well that would be unfortunate =/

axelries

Reputation score
So this seem like a great game, but man no links work, you cannot ask for a link, and all I want is a demo before committing, I am not asking for a link just where to go because Patreon page doesn't seem to have a demo

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So this seem like a great game, but man no links work, you cannot ask for a link, and all I want is a demo before committing, I am not asking for a link just where to go because Patreon page doesn't seem to have a demo
Updated the link in the first post for the 1.04 version.

Edit: I also cleaned up my first post a bit while I was at it.

While not necessarily directly relevant to this current conversation, are there any other games that are similar to this one? Is there any other games that involve the MCs using bondage to capture enemies? The closest ones I could find were zxc and Deathblight and those primarily involve the enemies capturing the MCs. Sure, there are some capturing aspects in zxc's games, but not really at the level of this game. While this game looks interesting, there isn't a demo that is in English as far as I can see and I can't read japanese/chinese/korean/etc. and so I'm looking for similar games. If this turns out to be truly a one of a kind type of game, well that would be unfortunate =/
This game is pretty unique with its very dominant female mc vs other very dominant characters.

Last edited: