What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

axelries

Reputation score
So I just took the bullet and paid 52 bones for the game because I realize 1.04 was missing tons of content, Do I have to wait now for a month before getting the game, or what?

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I just took the bullet and paid 52 bones for the game because I realize 1.04 was missing tons of content, Do I have to wait now for a month before getting the game, or what?
Send a msg to newface on here and by email or patron is the best way to get it because I believe he has a list of people to whom he sends the game to.

genesis7771

Lurker
Reputation score
i just bought this game with PayPal. anyway. this game made in chinese, right? is there english patches for 1.085 version?

axelries

Reputation score
Send a msg to newface on here and by email or patron is the best way to get it because I believe he has a list of people to whom he sends the game to.
Turns out when you pledge he doesn't charge you, he will charge you when he releases a new version of the game, then all of his patrons are sent the respective version of the game they pledged

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there something lost in translation, or will you not get the older demo as the tier 1 patreon?
Or do i have to wait until the "new" older demo?
Or am i just not understanding their patreon?

Last edited:

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Turns out when you pledge he doesn't charge you, he will charge you when he releases a new version of the game, then all of his patrons are sent the respective version of the game they pledged
True but remember you PAY ONCE then he more or less puts you on a list. But for anybody wondering the game is worth if for the cost the size of the game is getting dam big and there are alot of custom of images and story for a rpg.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
i just bought this game with PayPal. anyway. this game made in chinese, right? is there english patches for 1.085 version?
i am sorry,the contern before 1.084 is only translated the skills ,and i suggest you can download the chinese-english walkthrough for beginning to 1.083 content in my post ,and when you begin the content of 1.084,the talking will all be both english-chinese

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i am sorry,the contern before 1.084 is only translated the skills ,and i suggest you can download the chinese-english walkthrough for beginning to 1.083 content in my post ,and when you begin the content of 1.084,the talking will all be both english-chinese
so 1.084 will be translated?

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
even on the 1.085 only the skills are translated.
the problem right now im facing? all chinese text on power-up items to boost your equip: i literally don't know what i'm upgrading and it's mostly because of that if i'm struggling in combat...

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
the problem right now im facing? all chinese text on power-up items to boost your equip: i literally don't know what i'm upgrading and it's mostly because of that if i'm struggling in combat...
If I remember correctly and I might be wrong since it was such a long time ago, someone translated the weapon/armor upgrades but it is buried somewhere in the 49 pages this thread has.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
only the content after 1.084 is translated, i think you are playing the part before 1.084.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
only the content after 1.084 is translated, i think you are playing the part before 1.084.
so... will (if ever) the "game" get translated? i mean fully (and as i read this i feel i may come off as rude but i am just curious). like is there an idea that maybe the 2.0 of the game will be fully translated?

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wait what? i stopped playing because was still chinese (i stopped just after the werewolf quest) loading up my save, now i get it... gonna try it later.
i hope you can translate all the previous part of the game quickly, because right now, i've still got no clue about the story and it's quite sad, because i feel you tried to put something very nice up there...

bit of a request, but here goes nothing: why don't you make 2 version of the game, 1 in chinese and 1 in english with placeholder chinese text until is translated? having both languages on the screen can be very confusing and limiting, considering this is a rpg maker game; think about the chinese customers want the game without english and viceversa.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
so... will (if ever) the "game" get translated? i mean fully (and as i read this i feel i may come off as rude but i am just curious). like is there an idea that maybe the 2.0 of the game will be fully translated?
yes, when i finish the whole game i will check the earlier content and make some change because it maybe not better enough when i just begin to make a game first.so ,the translate work must begin after that

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
wait what? i stopped playing because was still chinese (i stopped just after the werewolf quest) loading up my save, now i get it... gonna try it later.
i hope you can translate all the previous part of the game quickly, because right now, i've still got no clue about the story and it's quite sad, because i feel you tried to put something very nice up there...

bit of a request, but here goes nothing: why don't you make 2 version of the game, 1 in chinese and 1 in english with placeholder chinese text until is translated? having both languages on the screen can be very confusing and limiting, considering this is a rpg maker game; think about the chinese customers want the game without english and viceversa.
because the game is started long time ago even before patreon is maked,and many chinese file name is deep deal with the script of the game ,if i change the old file name i must find all place that the file is used in the game and change that all or it will cause many unexpect errors.

genesis7771

Lurker
Reputation score
playing this game is so hard work.
I'm in the last battle on first chapter but the game is too dificult even with money cheating.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
playing this game is so hard work.
I'm in the last battle on first chapter but the game is too dificult even with money cheating.
you must strength your equipment,and add gems and upgrade your teammate(each teammate have two ways to upgrade),in some time,the holy ressistence equipment and gems is necessary