What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Orion9137

Reputation score
Beatrice is the best damage in the game, it's not even close. She can 2 shot anything in the game, even bosses. Better yet is that she's pretty much ready from the get go, no need to massively increase your unit size or learn a bunch of random moves. Her downside is that her most powerful spells takes a crap ton of MP.

She's also the hottest girl, have the best romance development with the MC, and have the 2nd best NTR sceenes after Chloe. She's just all-around the best character in the game.
Mango. Slime. That's the best girl.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Beatrice is the best damage in the game, it's not even close. She can 2 shot anything in the game, even bosses. Better yet is that she's pretty much ready from the get go, no need to massively increase your unit size or learn a bunch of random moves. Her downside is that her most powerful spells takes a crap ton of MP.

She's also the hottest girl, have the best romance development with the MC, and have the 2nd best NTR sceenes after Chloe. She's just all-around the best character in the game.
I just use Mirror on bosses and have the bosses murder themselves for me. XD My beatrice and other did basically nothing but spam mirror. Unless they're fighting enemies that doesn't have oneshot moves then I dish out the beatrice's oneshots. XD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bump because:

Surprise full translation available here: https://ulmf.org/threads/leane-2-leane-of-legitimate-crown.13860/

I've been working on this since November, and I think it's ready to go. It does require that you have the latest versions of the game (either 1.45 or 1.51).
I just started playing and now the veil is being drawn away from the stage and I can begin to appreciate the game XD All thanks to the translation, i had no clue that hermann was a walking asshole. lol. Which makes it even more funny because on my first play through I killed him and thought nothing of it. But now I can see its justified.

Much thanks for the translation I played the game on silver difficulty in moonrunes now I'm gonna try gold xD

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
EDIT: Does this page have the newest cheat patch?

Last edited:
Reputation score
So, funny story that happened when I was testing the translation:

Somehow, for some reason, Baroque's harem wound up at the Ice Crystal. I don't think that's supposed to happen, since the harem kept moving back and forth as though glitched, but it did.

...which meant that when the Royal Guards returned from attempting to find concubines, it triggered the fight with the Demon General.

So I got to see the Royal Guards and Baroque get their asses kicked by an endgame boss.

I thought I'd probably lose the game right there because typically if Baroque dies, y'know, game over. But it triggered some obscure bit of dialoque where Baroque bribes the enemy army to let him escape and he fled to safety.

Just something I found interesting, because I'd never seen that happen before.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, funny story that happened when I was testing the translation:

Somehow, for some reason, Baroque's harem wound up at the Ice Crystal. I don't think that's supposed to happen, since the harem kept moving back and forth as though glitched, but it did.

...which meant that when the Royal Guards returned from attempting to find concubines, it triggered the fight with the Demon General.

So I got to see the Royal Guards and Baroque get their asses kicked by an endgame boss.

I thought I'd probably lose the game right there because typically if Baroque dies, y'know, game over. But it triggered some obscure bit of dialoque where Baroque bribes the enemy army to let him escape and he fled to safety.

Just something I found interesting, because I'd never seen that happen before.
HAhaha Hilarious XD Makes me wonder if the devs was debugging and same thing happened to him and so he gave up and put in that scene to help baroque stop suiciding on the crystals XD

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does the side males get any cg? I feel terrible for the males not getting any action as much as I hate how the MC isn't dicking those slimes. Far more loyal than the girls.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does the side males get any cg? I feel terrible for the males not getting any action as much as I hate how the MC isn't dicking those slimes. Far more loyal than the girls.
if i remember correctly, only the pirate guy (bullbear) have h-events..
..with cynthia.
and yes, those are (of course) NTR events.

Diaphanous

Reputation score
I think also that Cheetah (the mine guard from Beatrice's prologue) has a scene with
Seria in her love questline, if you drag him along to her native village.
And Bullbear has another scene with a different girl,
Sabrine.
Far more loyal than the girls.
I believe that prison routes for two girls end with them
boldly rejecting Hippia right before their NTR-mate and immediately returning to Ares upon meeting him on the map.
So they seem a bit more loyal than others. May be even more than slimes {:)}: slimes can probably be rehired by Hippia after getting caught.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How did you guys recruit bullbear? Must be playing in cynthia's route?

Hakkira

Reputation score
I think also that Cheetah (the mine guard from Beatrice's prologue) has a scene with
Seria in her love questline, if you drag him along to her native village.
And Bullbear has another scene with a different girl,
Sabrine.

I believe that prison routes for two girls end with them
boldly rejecting Hippia right before their NTR-mate and immediately returning to Ares upon meeting him on the map.
So they seem a bit more loyal than others. May be even more than slimes {:)}: slimes can probably be rehired by Hippia after getting caught.
The two girls are
Your sister and Nora
I was quite pleasantly surprised but it does make the other girls a bit less appealing now!

Diaphanous

Reputation score
I was quite pleasantly surprised but it does make the other girls a bit less appealing now!
Definitely. I was completely stunned by the scene of the second girl mentioned, more stunned than by any NTR event. I mean, she is the very girl who
marries Ares by drugging him off and then throwing a rape accusation to his face with the proudest grin.
And she happily boasts that by marrying Ares she gets a happy luxurious life without needing to do anything ever.
And she kindly threatens Ares that all his female officers will be oh so happy to learn what a rapist he is.
And then she merrily splashes all their money on luxurious meals while complaining that Ares earns way too little.

And yet, Nora tells Manzur to fuck off. And then she tells him to fuck off again after he discharges an instant-death curse on her.
...So she wasn't lying about "don't lose faith in me, believe in me who believes in myself" when talking to Ares from prison.

And her reunion with Ares heavily looks like she is going to activate her "Bomb" skill the following second, blasting him down in the name of Hippia.
Yet it doesn't happen.
Nora, who is just some thief ranger, stays loyal when all other girls fall to the enemy. Except for Muriel, whose love for her older brother is at the level of deepest faith.

Yeah, Nora is hilariously awesome.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What an excellent H game, I hope Makura cover soft makes another one someday. It's worth noting the Japanese fullsave on sagaoz does work with the full translation of Leane 2, beating the game still leaves a lot of H scenes undiscovered, it takes awhile to find them all.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What an excellent H game, I hope Makura cover soft makes another one someday. It's worth noting the Japanese fullsave on sagaoz does work with the full translation of Leane 2, beating the game still leaves a lot of H scenes undiscovered, it takes awhile to find them all.
For those wanting full CG/event access, my hack-patch should still work. Probably. It's been a while since I tested it, but I think it should still work. Grab it from: . Has the advantage that using it will not wipe your own save files, unlike grabbing a full save from somewhere.

Leane 3 isn't happening yet, MakureCoverSoft is working on Dungeon and Bride at present, which is a dungeon crawler type game (which incidentally, doesn't seem to be quite as NTR focused as the Leane games, although there's little data about it so far)

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not a Leane game, but they are working on a new game now if you didn't know. It's called Dungeon and Bride.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, I know about the Dungeon crawler they're making, it looks good too I'm looking forward to it. Should be better focused with a less harem too.

The Full save doesn't seem to break anything, though it does work for 1.42v so anyone using the 1.5v like me will see drastic changes to the gameplay it seems. Best to just use the full save as such and backup your gameplay related one. I can upload a save with the King's Harem all ready to be completed in-game including Nora and Dorothy if someone wants it to see the slow preggo process.

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
Which difficulty ensures a good balance between NTR enjoyment thanks to the despair of not being able to save your heroines and actually being able to clear the story, for a casual player?