What's new

[Complete - Full] Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown

Reputation score
Been quietly working on this for a few months, and I think it's finally ready for release. FULL English patch for Leane 2.

Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/makura-cover-soft-riine2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-rj194521.5318/

Link to patch:
Update: Added Cleanfeel's cheat script to the patch
Update 1.1: Fixed a crash with Seria's first harem scene
Update 1.2: Added kR1pt0n1t3's image edits and some minor corrections to text elsewhere.
Update 1.21: Fixed a crash occurring when starting the final storyline
Update 1.23: Fixed a crash when talking to normal soldiers
Update 1.24: Adjusted time window for seeing one of Chloe's h-scenes

There's a README included, but installation is very simple: just unpack patch2.xp3 and put it in your game directory. That's it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS PATCH WILL ONLY WORK ON VERSION 1.45 OR LATER! If you have the previous partial English patch, you'll need to update your game!
If you need to get the latest version of the game, the patches to update your install are available for free from the developer's site:

Also, you'll probably need to make new saves for the patch. Trying to run an old save from the Japanese version will result in a crash.

I will not be posting a full game download for this. Sorry. But all you have to do is put patch2.xp3 into the game's directory to apply the patch.

This is the first time I've ever done any translation work, so I hope the quality isn't too bad. Naturally, I expect there are some typos I have missed, so if people could point them out when they see them, I will correct those and upload a fixed patch. I will probably also be shortening the item descriptions, because some of them I think go off the screen at the moment.

Big shout-out to Cleanfeel, who did the original partial patch for this game. I used their work as a base and they were a big help to me in answering my dumb questions as I did this.

Will I be translating anything else? I have no plans to do so at the moment. And if I do decide to, I'll probably work on it myself and not announce it until it's nearly done. I picked up this up just because I really like this game and the files were simple enough for me to translate easily. It probably will not be a regular thing for me to take on projects.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it! If there are any problems with it, let me know in this thread!

Last edited:

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy crap one of the best hentai game gets translated, You're the real mvp. Good time waster with all this quarantine stuff, will try it out latter and report if something amiss

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not a fan of the game, but big thanks for translating.
As an amateur translator myself, it makes me feel awesome that there are fellow good guys (and gals) out there trying to help with people's fapping needs in these dark times.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh damn, nice one man, keep up the good work! will alert you if anything goes wrong

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i feel sad with the new castella game push release now this is a gift ,, my saviour may h god blessed you....

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey man, not a big deal but it seems you didn't include afterInit2.tjs in your patch. This removes the ability to cheat with the F6, F7, F8, and F9 keys.

Just simply add them back into the game to fix it.

I patched it here. Expires in 7 days

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, one patchX.xp3 instead of two ones is better.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey man, not a big deal but it seems you didn't include afterInit2.tjs in your patch. This removes the ability to cheat with the F6, F7, F8, and F9 keys.

Just simply add them back into the game to fix it.

I patched it here. Expires in 7 days
link says access denied

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You are a great man!!! This couldn't come up at a more perfect time for most of us

Mmmm if i have 1.45 it should tell me right? because aparently i didn't update it T.T, to update i just download the patch from the author and instal/replace right? should i erase the previous patch manually or the update takes care of it?

Also i am at 1.43 can go straight to 1.51 or do i need both update patches in order? (some games are like that)

Orion9137

Reputation score
Well I've already played this game almost a hundred hours already. What's another hundred again? Thanks a lot for this!

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I optimized all files, but for proper decensor we need to wait. Neural networks are undergoing training.
All credits about decensoring go to: @Alexander_rekaX

Callandor

Reputation score
I just woke up, looked at new notifications and saw a discord post saying this was up. This is a great day so far. Thank you, this game is among my top 3 favourite H-Games. (AA2 is number one)
Now we need Oyako Rankan and the set is complete.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now we need a translation of Oyako Rankan as mentioned earlier, but also one of "How to Make ur Slave Empire". That's also a pretty good game that nobody ever picked though.