What's new

[Complete - Full] Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
Okay, I see the problem.

You saved the game literally three lines of dialogue too late. The point where the scene is meant to branch and not crash was very slightly earlier.

Do you have an earlier save to go back to?

aeriie

Reputation score
Okay, I see the problem.

You saved the game literally three lines of dialogue too late. The point where the scene is meant to branch and not crash was very slightly earlier.

Do you have an earlier save to go back to?
Thanks a lot. It seems to work now.

Jerkypaste

Reputation score
So what do the cheat buttons actually do? I have had a look around on f95 and here and cant find what they actually do

Grizz

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you MetroidSuperFan, I couldn't bear machine translation any more. I honestly thought no one would take on this gargantuan task. Giving you shout outs on other sites as well (such as F95).

maso94

Reputation score
maybe i am an idiot but when i open the game that i downloaded from the makurasoft website i get this error
what should i do?

Attachments

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
Dude, you have a patreon or something? I don't mind literally throwing you some bucks for this! This is like, the best NTR game ever after NTRPG2

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
maybe i am an idiot but when i open the game that i downloaded from the makurasoft website i get this error
what should i do?
The game is to buy (or to find elsewhere) - the makura website link is to the patch to update the game to the last version.

Demiare

Reputation score
The link to translation patch is down - is that only for me?

Bryanis

Reputation score
The link to translation patch is down - is that only for me?
Just tested, it work. Might have been a server down for maintenance or a connection error. Try again.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
Dude, you have a patreon or something? I don't mind literally throwing you some bucks for this! This is like, the best NTR game ever after NTRPG2
Support the developer, too.

Demiare

Reputation score
Just tested, it work. Might have been a server down for maintenance or a connection error. Try again.
Thank you!
Seems that Mega refused to download from this link in Firefox but okay to do it with Chrome. Strange (as I'd downloaded few files from Mega in Firefox ~3-4 hours ago without any problem). Browser wars, huh.

Bryanis

Reputation score
no pb on firefox on my side. maybe a IP bolcking or too old version of firefox maybe...

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
These lines needs a translation fix. They pop up on the notifications section on the top right of your screen when your commanders spend time in the Holy King Harem. The original Japanese lines say "xxxが王の恩寵により100指揮力と兵を与えられました" which gives that commander 100 extra max troops. The English translation says something completely unrelated but still gives the affected commander 100 extra troops as evidenced in the attached images. Thanks!
harem.jpg

shaka339

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. By the way, what does it mean "bold" in the text options?