What's new

[Complete - Full] Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown

fastfalcon

Reputation score
It worked perfectly this time and I got the CG. Thanks!! I also didn't know the Succubus Bracelet could speed up the process. I may have a problem getting the monk girl's CG. I had a situation where I got the CG scene, but then before finishing the game or saving the game I got a random game crash (so the scene isn't in the replays). Now when she gets captured she joins Hippia after a while, but without the scene playing. I would advise anyone who gets the CG scene to immediately save the game and then send Ares to his doom to get the GameOver so it registers.

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
Pamela does sometimes join Hippia without the h-scene occurring for some reason. If you recapture her and have her get captured again by Hippia that will usually trigger the scene.

The key is to look whether she is dressed in slave clothes after joining Hippia. If she isn't, then the h-scene hasn't occurred yet. If she is, then yeah, there's something screwy going on.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
Thanks, I'll check that out next playthru! I've unlocked almost all the CGs.

dabes115

Reputation score
Game crashed when Vetrinus learned Crimson Flare against an orc looking enemy
Didn't save the error message sorry

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, what tools do you use to unpack this kirikiri .xp3?
"xp3tools-20060708" and "AE - VN Tools" not worked for me.
I do it on windows 10 by the way...

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
It's a strange program.

First you need to drag the Leane2 executable into KrkrExtract. Then, if you drag the .xp3 file onto the Krkr window (with Leane 2 in the background), it will unpack the contents into a folder called "outPath".

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
kikiriki.exe -e leane2.exe -i data.xp3 -o foldername

redslime

Reputation score
Amazing work!!! Thank you so much. I never thought this would be translated.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a way to prevent the game from consistently crashing? I'm not sure, but I still get a crash once I reach the end game.

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
When does the crash happen specifically? And can you attach the file called "krkrconsole.txt" from your saved game folder?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
When does the crash happen specifically? And can you attach the file called "krkrconsole.txt" from your saved game folder?
Ah, nevermind, I got it fixed. I used the one from the wiki. Used the most recent patch and that fixed it.

Illudere

Reputation score
Thank you so much for all the hard work Metroid ! Very nice game, got me playing for may be 100 hours. H "light strategy" games are not common, it was basicaly the first i played and i am glad i was able to do it, thanks yo you.
I bought the game on DLSite to support the authors. May be you could consider to give them your translation, so that they can offer an english version on DL SIte ?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Cannot open it got, syntax error
Syntax error, in a blue screen ?
before or after patching ?

Syntax error in a blue screen usually mean a unicode error => set your local unicode setting to Japaanese or emulate it with tool like NTLEA or LE

Otoshigami

Reputation score
Syntax error, in a blue screen ?
before or after patching ?

Syntax error in a blue screen usually mean a unicode error => set your local unicode setting to Japaanese or emulate it with tool like NTLEA or LE
Thanks,

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a way to edit the text? I was looking at adding some text or maybe changing some.