What's new

[Complete - Full] Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
Those cheats people were talking about back at the start of the thread? I'm pretty sure those are already integrated with the patch.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Those cheats people were talking about back at the start of the thread? I'm pretty sure those are already integrated with the patch.
They are. If you hit the designated keys in the game it will trigger the cheats. Now if only there were cheats to actually make it into a much more compelling NTR game. Sort of feels weak when we can't just throw the girls at guys without losing CG with others. Like have Leane get creamed by Kasim then toss her at Baroque for a 2-hit combo.

Aveck

Reputation score
2020-09-07.png
i don't know what happened bro, but as soon as i run the game that error is always pop up

Last edited by a moderator:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is your system locale set to Japanese?
That happens sometimes. It happened to me when I applied translation patches incorrectly such as to the wrong build or w.e. They can just do a clean install or grab a pre-patched version on f95.

Astriedax

Lurker
Reputation score
Have this mod fixed the bug, where when leane accompanied Ares to the harem (her soon to be first rape), the game will get a message error and stay on black screen, once it's her turn, after the first girl event?

Also 2 other problems that I've noticed.
Some events/girls/whatever starts on the second event, and then on the next goes back to the first. 2 examples, Muriel, her first NTR scene she's riding Baroque, however the second scene is actually her first scene when she lost her V. Same applies to Nora. It may have the same issues with other girls as well, but I don't remember with who or where. The exact same problem persist on the CG screen, where the second scene is at first scene spot and virse versa.

Last annoying bug that I've found. In battles, when our character uses a skill that forces him to advance forward and the enemy also does that, both will pass by each other and pretty much freezes the battle.

Have this mod touched in any of the following issues? If not, can you please try to fix the first issue, because otherwise the game cannot be completed.

Edit: Yes it has fixed the first issue. Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
Second one isn't a bug: it was like that in the original version. Muriel and Nora have flashbacks to their first times, which originally happened "off-screen".
Whether it was a good idea for the writers to do that is up to you to decide, but it isn't an error with the translation patch.

The last bug is one that was in the original. The translation patch did not introduce it. I have not been able to track down what triggers it, unfortunately.

vesto008

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Somebody know similar games like this?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello,

First let me say thanks for the translation. Legend work. Much appreciated.
I have this error using ver 1.51 and English patch on first page
1627822189717.png
After erwin and Muriel joins Ares. Where Ludwig was almost assassinated but prevented by Nora.
1627822244960.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
That's an odd place for an error to pop up... you downloaded version 1.24 of the English patch?

EDIT: Just tested the scene on my own install of 1.51. Didn't get an error...

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
if that's the case then probably something wrong with my own.. I'll try without english patch and see if it still have error when I'm free.
Edit: I was right. I just downloaded another, played it on another copy and it all works.. I have no idea why that happens..

Last edited:

gargania14

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
help pls. i encounter similar bug to the 1st on this list
Have this mod fixed the bug, where when leane accompanied Ares to the harem (her soon to be first rape), the game will get a message error and stay on black screen, once it's her turn, after the first girl event?

Also 2 other problems that I've noticed.
Some events/girls/whatever starts on the second event, and then on the next goes back to the first. 2 examples, Muriel, her first NTR scene she's riding Baroque, however the second scene is actually her first scene when she lost her V. Same applies to Nora. It may have the same issues with other girls as well, but I don't remember with who or where. The exact same problem persist on the CG screen, where the second scene is at first scene spot and virse versa.

Last annoying bug that I've found. In battles, when our character uses a skill that forces him to advance forward and the enemy also does that, both will pass by each other and pretty much freezes the battle.

Have this mod touched in any of the following issues? If not, can you please try to fix the first issue, because otherwise the game cannot be completed.

Edit: Yes it has fixed the first issue. Thank you!
but with Hestia (Beatrice), meaning i cant save the Beatrice from NTRed lmao, not that i complain bout that i just want to manually get all Cgs. thanks for your work.

is there a guide for each girls route? im looking for aries/muriel route pls

Last edited: