Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

(Not a double post if it has been a month)

A site with a crapload of sexy characters. Unlimited download as well.

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

I still don't know how to add new MUGEN characters to my MUGEN.

Can anyone help with this?:(

Reputation score

It's pretty easy, really.

First, unzip the character. You may have to remove the folder that has the actual files from the folder that appears after unzipping.

Next, go to the Data folder and open up select.def in Notepad or a similar program. If you scroll down a little, you should see a comment section that says at the end of it something like "Insert your characters below". Below that line should already be the characters your version defaults with (mine started only with Kung-Fu Man). Below that comment line, copy the name of the .def file of the character you want to enter. For example, let's say I have Dante here and I want to add him to my character list. So I would open up select.def, which is in the Data folder. Then, having unzipped Dante into my Chars folder, I would open up the folder and find the .def file inside it. In this case, it's dante.def. I would then go to a new line in select.def and type in "dante" (no quotation marks). Note that I don't put .def at the end of this. I then save the file and can now use Jotaro in Mugen.

You can usually assume that the .def file's name is the same as the folder that holds it, but this isn't always true, so it's a good idea to check just in case anyways. And remember, once you unzip the file, you may have to open the folder that appears. Often, for me at least, the files are actually inside another folder inside the first, and I have to move that folder to the Chars folder before the character will appear there.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

what's the best char to get rap*d? :p

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I the most original rape character is Ki. She's a custom character made with the intention of raping. Most other chars are just sprite edits.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I the most original rape character is Ki. She's a custom character made with the intention of raping. Most other chars are just sprite edits.
give me :D

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

There's 2 versions already inside, right abouts the middle.
Have fun.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's 2 versions already inside, right abouts the middle.
Have fun.
okay :p

but I dun want to download 1.8 GB XDXDXD

well just try to search in esnips again, I think :p

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

It's surprising your Mugen doesn't have it. It's been standard in every Mugen I've ever found

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tch, Ki doesn't play hard to get enough.

Ki: FIREBA- ah I'm being raped!

*Kuromaru wins*

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly, the compatibility level of the characters is all over the place, most of the versions of the characters here don't have the finisher animations for the kuro swallow super. I remember seeing a finisher compilation vid a while back that included a huge number of the characters included here, but very few of them are updated to that version. You'll also note that there are often high and low res versions of some of these characters.

It's surprising your Mugen doesn't have it. It's been standard in every Mugen I've ever found
There's a lot of non H mugen, and she doesn't show up in any of the theme ones outside of the various H themed ones. He might be running off of a super heroes set or something that he's just adding rapable characters and kuro to.

This is a good starting point tho and the character select is better formatted for adding characters to as well.

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly, the compatibility level of the characters is all over the place, most of the versions of the characters here don't have the finisher animations for the kuro swallow super. I remember seeing a finisher compilation vid a while back that included a huge number of the characters included here, but very few of them are updated to that version. You'll also note that there are often high and low res versions of some of these characters.
I think this is the video you mentioned

Most of the characters do not have finisher animations created since a finisher animation is a completely custom animation and is a challenging thing. None of the finisher animations are stored in kuromaru's .def, they are all individually created and added to that specific character. Most do not have finishers because most of their "raped" positions are just edited attack sprites. there are quite a few characters with a finisher animation in this version of sex mugen. Ki2, Ki, Ai, Athena WP, Chun Li, Iroha2, Fubuki(nude), Goeniko, Kula, Kuromaru 3 (yes he's rapable but he changes to random female chars when raped), Mary, and wind. All these are from the video. As a note only ki's animation has a climax and not all involve tentacle rapes. these are just the chars with special finisher animations when you use kuromarus super swallow.

There's a lot of non H mugen, and she doesn't show up in any of the theme ones outside of the various H themed ones. He might be running off of a super heroes set or something that he's just adding rapable characters and kuro to.
I am well aware there are many non-h versions. I just assumed he was only refering to h-type mugens.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

leaving aside Ki

for Kuromaru finisher i like most dizzy

and for normal Ra*e moves i think between athena and kula =3

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I find it curious that on a site based on tentacle rape, people are censoring the word rape. . .

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

leaving aside Ki

for Kuromaru finisher i like most dizzy

and for normal Rape moves i think between athena and kula =3
There was a new dizzy that came out with an awesome ass finisher move Completely custom with detailed artwork.

Heres a video of the finisher. Beware, you'll want to turn down you volume. I'll try and find the download links. If not I'll upload them again.

In addition I forgot to mention that B_Janet has a finisher animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.