What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

B.R.E.A.D

Reputation score
Suspicious...
Yeah I'm much more of a lurker on this site honestly so I can't say I blame you for your suspicion. Been watching this thread for a long time and always notice people looking for saves, so I figure I may as well share my organised list. I'm gonna try and re-upload it whenever a new bed location is added so people always have up to date saves for this. <3

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
We got an update yesterday adding a bed to the end of the underwater maze and some new additions to the Mob Gallery, an endless foreboding corridor of background animations.

As a New Zealander, I feel you'll be delighted to know that myself and my family are fine as we live far away from Christchurch

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
We got an update yesterday adding a bed to the end of the underwater maze and some new additions to the Mob Gallery, an endless foreboding corridor of background animations.

As a New Zealander, I feel you'll be delighted to know that myself and my family are fine as we live far away from Christchurch
Good, in this day and age, we could trust no one.

Ferrousassasin

Reputation score
For those of you who are worried about unsafe save or game version downloads or are linked to a sketchy website go here and either copy and past the url or upload a downloaded file to scan for viruses.

NOTE: this is not an antivirus, it is just a website that checks to see if the pasted URL or uploaded file has been detected by multiple antivirus software's to be risky or known to be contaminated.
however it has saved my PC on multiple occasions

MrYellows

Reputation score
This has been on my mind for a while, as a lurker, but does anyone else take a bit of interest and try to figure out how the enemies work in a biological sense?
For example, with the tubeworms in the after-village forest. After getting ahold of prey, they end up releasing their young inside of them, turning it into a nursery and having the worms perish in the process (if google translate is correct), making them act as a sort of seal to prevent excretion(I still dont get why Nona wont just pull them out but I suppose she’s in quite a bit of pain knowing this game’s theme around it)
And then there’s the Evil Tree, whom takes their oppurtunity to get ahold of whoever is incapacitated by the worms for nutrients, which is just about it. At first I thought the worms originally spawned from it, but that doesn’t seem to be the case?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released
OvaryStrider can grab you and give you the succ, inflating your ovaries like the midge did

This has been on my mind for a while, as a lurker, but does anyone else take a bit of interest and try to figure out how the enemies work in a biological sense?
I do, and in fact, Eluku describes in detail how each new enemy works, either while it's in development or when it's released.
Trouble is, you get the usual mess when translating it all. Man, I wish the translators were perfect..

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I know I do! And I believe I've finally got the recent ending scene figured out for when Nona wakes up around all of those fish people with that worm inside of her. I was wondering at first, how does that worm generate offspring? And it never really clicked until I remembered that those sea creatures were ejaculating into Nona's mouth. The semen could most likely be traveling throughout her stomach, into the worm and as a result, forces Nona to give birth from her anus.

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the old saves not work with the new version? Or is the data stored somewhere else?

B.R.E.A.D

Reputation score
Does the old saves not work with the new version? Or is the data stored somewhere else?
Save files should still work. As long as the data directory is in the same location as the .exe file, the saves should be recognised. He hasn't changed the save type for quite a long time to my understanding so you should be fine.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As long as the folder name is named "data",it will work regardless of what version the save originally is

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
- Adjusted buoyancy
- Reconfigured underwater maze
- Enlarged ovaries leak underwater

FiSh FoOd Is StOrEd In ThE oVaRiEs

Last edited:

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Update Released
- Adjusted buoyancy
- Reconfigured underwater maze
- Enlarged ovaries leak underwater

FiSh FoOd Is StOrEd In ThE oVaRiEs
What a tasty time to be alive, I've always had sexual fantasies about having fish food in my ovaries man I dunno about you guys

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Knew a guy who used his thing as bait. It didn't end well for him, protip: alot of fish have teeth.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well DUHH, that's why fishing rubber was invented...

Peasant

Reputation score
I dont know what you guys expect from eluku, once you adapt to yet another strange new fetish he will add another one that make you question things once again, and the thing is that nobody knows whats he going to do next.
A genius or a madman its up for you to decide.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Eluku has stated there will be no update today.
Come back next week for bugfixes and some aquatic creatures.
A genius or a madman its up for you to decide.
He's got the midas touch of whyboners.
He's made scat look good to some of us and I say that as a compliment

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Eluku also cutting out some blurring effects, it seems like the effect was too resource hogging for his system.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I half-expect Eluku to pull the amputee card, but it may not happen given the whole other fetishes that are in use.