What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ X-TOYS ] Saori's Ecchi Adventure!? / 沙織(東京都 20代 OL) 私と一緒にエッチな冒険してみない!? (RE134806) (RJ134806)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ134806

Just curious, does the blonde elf cg ever happen during the game, or is that just a bonus cg? I dont remember seeing it anywhere o_O

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys :)

@Seipher: Which blonde elf? The blonde bride? If so, yes, in Juno. The trigger is (oups, a spoiler!) to buy the house.

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys.

Here is my Fifth patch for Erotic Adventures of Saori. I slightly changed the title, as I finally understood the meaning of 'OL'. The title is now "Erotic Adventures of Saori (Tokyo, 20yo, Office Employee) v1.06".

With this patch, I think that everything is finally translated. I also fixed a couple of typos. Therefore, I named it Alpha 1.

I need your assistance to find typos, broken English, etc.
I made some binary searches on the script files, there's no more dialog of Saori in Japanese, but there could be some other tiny things I missed...

Anyway, here is the link.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to undust this thread... But it still need tester(s) for my full translation patch... :)

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I tried it as well. I didn't finish the game but got a good way in. Saw one or two typos but they were so minor I forgot about them immediately after. Sorry, should've jotted them down I suppose. Thanks for the work.

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got the whole game? I found ones in nyaa, but they are as dead as they can be D:

OP
ments

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How about checking few page before asking

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question regarding the choices in this game. Do they matter? I couldn't find a walkthrough for this game so I am guessing game is pretty linear and simple to finish without the need to consult one? Some clarification on whether or not certain actions change the game or not would be appreciated as I am bit of a stickler for role playing.

Last edited:

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Question regarding the choices in this game. Do they matter? I couldn't find a walkthrough for this game so I am guessing game is pretty linear and simple to finish without the need to consult one? Some clarification on whether or not certain actions change the game or not would be appreciated as I am bit of a stickler for role playing.
They don't matter at all. It just changes future dialogue and some cg depending on what you choose but it doesn't change the story at all.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you. Since there is no good route, might as well start off as pervert guy.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game. Small and left quite a bit to be desired as far as dungeon dwelling was concerned. Still pretty good and well made. My thanks for the full translation as well. But unfortunately it turns out all the links of the game on this thread were for 1.05 and before so effectively I missed access to 1 CG[triggers when you purchase the mansion] that was added in 1.06. As luck would have it, nyaa versions are old as well. So out of curiosity, does anyone have a link or willing to upload the latest version of the game? Would appreciate it since the CGs posted on sadpanda are for older versions as well.

Thanks in advance either way.

Regards,
LP

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to revive this thread, I just found the game and the translation. I wonder...how do I install the patch? I tried dropping it on the game folder but that didn't work, someone could help me plz?