What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ X-TOYS ] Saori's Ecchi Adventure!? / 沙織(東京都 20代 OL) 私と一緒にエッチな冒険してみない!? (RE134806) (RJ134806)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ134806

im kinda dissapoint on this one i really like everything but i cant whore her have sex with others. :(

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the trans ,, well it sounds funny but im stuck i lose to boss on top mountain and i cant go back again to that monster she wont let me,

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks to the respective contributers for the translation and the full game

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry to brought it back, but does anyone have the link for marionette fantasy?

preferably the last version released?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, i got to the part where you get the "armour" and dancer costumes. but i dunno what to do next, two paths in front of me, one is blocked with a boulder, and one with a steel door.

edit: nevermind, forgot to sleep

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as im know - there is not game+ at all. If you dont come back in ^our time^ - you can travel for world, looking new version pic.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As far as im know - there is not game+ at all. If you dont come back in ^our time^ - you can travel for world, looking new version pic.
I know there are CG's from earlier events that you can do in your different armors wich you get later, so not sure how else they do that.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know there are CG's from earlier events that you can do in your different armors wich you get later, so not sure how else they do that.
Once you beat the game (beat last boss, then go back to town and buy the mansion) you can get them:
One, there's a CG room that allows you to change costumes and then view scenes.
Second, with the game beaten you can walk to where each scene happened, and trigger it again with whatever costume you're wearing at the time.

I don't think there's much else to do in game-beaten mode, though, other than going back up the mountain and finally triggering the full ending.
(Which will drop you to title screen, so you'll want to save first)

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope his next game is a bit longer with more to do. Don't get me wrong, I like this game, but it is too linear and was looking forward to gaining more skills for Saori. I couldn't (or didn't need to) put them to use).

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hi i am stuck on the boss on top mountain i lose to him and i cant go back again to that monster she won't let me what i am missing?

thanks for any help

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hi i am stuck on the boss on top mountain i lose to him and i cant go back again to that monster she won't let me what i am missing?

thanks for any help

it's an error in the script. apparently once u made it through that particular point, she is supposed to stop you from backtracking. losing to the boss and returning to town does not reset the script and hence you can't cross that point.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's an error in the script. apparently once u made it through that particular point, she is supposed to stop you from backtracking. losing to the boss and returning to town does not reset the script and hence you can't cross that point.
That part was fixed in one of the updates. Current version is 1.03. Haven't found a link yet though.

EDIT:
I did manage to get my hands on version 1.05 thanks to Lasci.

Last edited:

Hoffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the 3rd Villiage (with the habour). Can anyone help me, pls. :)

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess you didn't see the small path at the right (below that guy near the water)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and if that still doesn't work, view the event at the top left house. you'll need to rest in the inn first.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you beat the game (beat last boss, then go back to town and buy the mansion) you can get them:
One, there's a CG room that allows you to change costumes and then view scenes.
Second, with the game beaten you can walk to where each scene happened, and trigger it again with whatever costume you're wearing at the time.

I don't think there's much else to do in game-beaten mode, though, other than going back up the mountain and finally triggering the full ending.
(Which will drop you to title screen, so you'll want to save first)

that's not what it says have been defeated by the boss but the maison I can not buy still useable.