What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ X-TOYS ] Saori's Ecchi Adventure!? / 沙織(東京都 20代 OL) 私と一緒にエッチな冒険してみない!? (RE134806) (RJ134806)

X-Calibar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ134806 Saori's English Trial Version

With the translation completion of Marionette Fantasy thanks to other great translators picking up the first translation I worked on... I wanted to contribute a little back again to the community and try out the circle's next game demo in english: Saori's Ecchi Adventure!?

I still don't know Japanese, so don't expect much except a human assisted machine translation. But, I think I captured the point.

It's short, seems a little depressing, but it's in english and has potential.
Have fun.

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ134806

Oups, I was about to start on this one. Damn. I hope I didn't buy the VX Ace editor for nothing :p

thaplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just played the English trail version and i must say i liked it a lot! To bad it's so short though :(. Fingers crossed for the full English version :D

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

After some discussions with X-Calibar, I started translating the game.
I'm currently in the middle of the port city of Karunea, and I skipped so far all the dialogs that you can have with costumes or naked, at the end of the game. I'll do that in another pass, when the story is complete.

If everything goes well, I'll post a first patch next Monday.

Stay tuned!

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

After some discussions with X-Calibar, I started translating the game.
I'm currently in the middle of the port city of Karunea, and I skipped so far all the dialogs that you can have with costumes or naked, at the end of the game. I'll do that in another pass, when the story is complete.

If everything goes well, I'll post a first patch next Monday.

Stay tuned!
Thanks and good luck!

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

Here is a first patch for that game (I called it Erotic Adventures of Saori).
I didn't insist much on translating the system strings in general, so there are still some parts of the fights which are in Japanese, I'll work on that later. Also, I skipped all the dialogs which are used much later in the game, when you go back in town.

Now the good news. I translated the train, the forest, the whole town of Aruteimu, the whole town of Toenyu, the caves of Izumi, the valley and most of the town of Karunea and its abandoned Lighthouse.

I played the game in parallel to fix the typos and the text indentation... So hopefully it'll be decent. If you want to give it a try, don't hesitate: it should take you at most 1h20 to check everything :)

The link of this first patch is:

Feedback is more than welcome.

Have fun!
Strangerke

atack12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

Here is a first patch for that game (I called it Erotic Adventures of Saori).
I didn't insist much on translating the system strings in general, so there are still some parts of the fights which are in Japanese, I'll work on that later. Also, I skipped all the dialogs which are used much later in the game, when you go back in town.

Now the good news. I translated the train, the forest, the whole town of Aruteimu, the whole town of Toenyu, the caves of Izumi, the valley and most of the town of Karunea and its abandoned Lighthouse.

I played the game in parallel to fix the typos and the text indentation... So hopefully it'll be decent. If you want to give it a try, don't hesitate: it should take you at most 1h20 to check everything :)

Feedback is more than welcome.

Have fun!
Strangerke

Thanks ! :D

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

Here is a new translation patch for Erotic Adventure of Saori.

Compared to the previous patch, I completed the translation of the city of Karunea and its lighthouse, and fully translated the sea, the harbor, the carriage road, the road to juno and a significant part of the (large!) city of juno. I also spent some time on the internal texts, so the battles should be fully translated now, and some common events as well.

Here is the link:

With that patch, at least 5 additional H scenes are in English. As it's for sure the hardest part to translate, It would be cool that some proofreaders already have a look at that.

As always... Feedback is welcome... And have fun beta testing it!

See you
Strangerke

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

This is my third translation patch for the Erotic Adventures of Saori.
With this patch, you can play the game to the slums. The city of Juno is completely translated (except the parts depending on the slums).

Compared to the previous patch, this adds a lot of dialogs in Juno, and 2 or 3 H scenes.

Here is the link:

Feedback is welcome, as usual.

Have fun!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the translatiojn for v1.06?

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

This is my third translation patch for the Erotic Adventures of Saori.
With this patch, you can play the game to the slums. The city of Juno is completely translated (except the parts depending on the slums).

Compared to the previous patch, this adds a lot of dialogs in Juno, and 2 or 3 H scenes.

Feedback is welcome, as usual.

Have fun!
Thank you!!!! :D

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys,

Here is my fourth patch for the Erotic Adventures of Saori.
With this patch, the game is completable in English. I translated the slums, the return to Juno (including the 2nd visit to the Strip theater), the cave to Eden, the final boss, the second return to Juno (including the 3rd visit to the Strip theater), and the final ending. So, a bunch of dialogs including 10 sex scenes or so. Those guys are fucking like rabbits!

What's missing?
- Several monster attacks and their descriptions
- The Gallery Room in the cellar of Saori's house.
- 45 events, as you can travel back to every place you already visit to see the reaction of people depending on your clothing and pubic air cut. (so potentially up to 14 different texts per event)

Anyway. The important part is that the game is completable in English. And that next week it'll be in even better shape ;)

So, I'm waiting for your test results in order to fix my typos and my broken English. Thanks in advance!

What should I add... The link maybe?
Here it is!

Have fun guys!

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi guys,

Here is my fourth patch for the Erotic Adventures of Saori.
With this patch, the game is completable in English. I translated the slums, the return to Juno (including the 2nd visit to the Strip theater), the cave to Eden, the final boss, the second return to Juno (including the 3rd visit to the Strip theater), and the final ending. So, a bunch of dialogs including 10 sex scenes or so. Those guys are fucking like rabbits!

What's missing?
- Several monster attacks and their descriptions
- The Gallery Room in the cellar of Saori's house.
- 45 events, as you can travel back to every place you already visit to see the reaction of people depending on your clothing and pubic air cut. (so potentially up to 14 different texts per event)

Anyway. The important part is that the game is completable in English. And that next week it'll be in even better shape ;)

So, I'm waiting for your test results in order to fix my typos and my broken English. Thanks in advance!

What should I add... The link maybe?
Here it is!

Have fun guys!
Thanks so much! I'll get to...uh..."testing"...right away ;)