This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azdie View Post

Yep. Not just you. DLSite changed their page again. Seeing how frequent this is, an editable file to specify for start and end strings of relevant info might be relevant.

I changed the important bits for now though. The NuGet packages I was using to embed the dependencies stopped working too. People were getting false positives about it anyway so there's more .dll files around now.

So, version 0.3.3 I suppose:
    • Adjusted title detection in DLSitePage.cs;
    • Removed NuGet packages Fody and its addin Costura;
    • Found the version number! Changed it.

Up to date code included. Link: mega.nz/#!YldW2S7A!hx2yGFT_AdCnhTrFXsfOubgcrlpz_R2EmIyhq9jvCM4
    Damn you work fast. Thank you for being such a beautiful person.

That being said. Is there anything you can do about the title listing the studio? Seems a little redundant seeing as we have a circle section on the manager. Baby sized issue to be honest, but I figure I should ask.
    Last edited by jormilos; 29th November 2017, 07:34.

Comment

Originally posted by jormilos View Post
      That being said. Is there anything you can do about the title listing the studio? Seems a little redundant seeing as we have a circle section on the manager. Baby sized issue to be honest, but I figure I should ask.
      I just didn't notice. Oops.

Added 2 lines to remove the circle name at the end. Zip also doesn't include the object files and such, reducing the size a lot (also oops).

New link: https://mega.nz/#!Nh9hxA4L!PIstL0GXm...A-u315_Lb7rqJ8

Comment

Originally posted by Azdie View Post
        I just didn't notice. Oops.

Added 2 lines to remove the circle name at the end. Zip also doesn't include the object files and such, reducing the size a lot (also oops).

New link: https://mega.nz/#!Nh9hxA4L!PIstL0GXm...A-u315_Lb7rqJ8
        Works perfectly now. Thank you for fixing everything.

Comment

Wow! Thank you greatly!!!

Comment

This is awesome! Thanks for making this

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hello, can you add the ability to identify the RJ code from the folder name. I just have all the games in the RJ-named folders in the archives, and I do not want to unpack them And I think that not only me. It is necessary either to copy the exe file into the folder or insert the txt with the code and add the games one by one. And it's very inconvenient if I have more than 500 games.
                Last edited by Kazerot; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazerot View Post
                  Hello, can you add the ability to identify the RJ code from the folder name. I just have all the games in the RJ-named folders in the archives, and I do not want to unpack them And I think that not only me. It is necessary either to copy the exe file into the folder or insert the txt with the code and add the games one by one. And it's very inconvenient if I have more than 500 games.
                  same issue in last post page 7
                  idk why he didn't address this D:
                  and if i explained it in a bad way
                  here is a hopefully better one

game name *example-1*

folder *H-games*
                  H-game\2016 DEC\P1\*example1*\[*example1*sometimes i delete this]\ the game : D ...which could have the same *example1* name
                  also keep in mind i keep the .rar file inside the first *example1* folder and it probably have the same *example1* name.

sooo the thing is i want it to have th option to ignore the .rar\.zip file and ignore in-looped names so it just tell me that there is one in 2016 dec\ p1 and one in 2016 dec\ p2 or 2015 jan\ p1

i think that this time i did explained it better '-'

Comment

With the current version can not download any info from DLsite what so ever? I keep getting 'failed to connect to DLsite. ..'
                    Plus I noticed with new version it will not read game.db file generated by previous versions. Will these issues be addressed?
                    W
                    Last edited by wgunder1; 1 week ago. Reason: not trying to be an Ass

Comment

Originally posted by wgunder1 View Post
                      With the current version can not download any info from DLsite what so ever? I keep getting 'failed to connect to DLsite. ..'
                      Plus I noticed with new version it will not read game.db file generated by previous versions. Will these issues be addressed?
                      W
                      Well some more information, even though the games are listed on the English Dlsite i am noticing anything on the Japanese Dlsite it won't download the info from.
                      W

Comment

Working...
                      X