What's new

DLSite Game Manager 0.3.3

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ahah, I didn't realize that that was the last post. I just fixed it by using the old copy of the .db file from an older version that I happened to have kept (horded) and just slowly dragged groups of folders sorted by date and let the manager auto detect exes and removed dupes. Doesn't detect video files, which is a pain, but I could just count how much got added per selection of files. Was about a day or 2 worth of work to cover a several month time span, but not too bad. probably got corrupted when I removed the external or something wacky. Who knows.

Anyways, the reason I'm here today. I still use this manager and have since it was made. I've been happy to see it get better and have fixes come out as problems have arisen. With that in mind, I was wondering if there was any intention or possibility of adding in an extractor for RPGMV games, much like the one in there for WOLFRPG and past RPG maker systems. I don't personally have much knowledge programming, but I know there are extractors for MV as I do use one, and was just wondering if it'd be possible to integrate such a thing.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It would be great if original creator could upload the code to GitHub or make it open source. This tool is damn good - it would be great to extend functionality or make it have wider uses outside of DLSite Games

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
Doesn't detect video files
Mod actually can detect any file types, which can be specified in <Extensions> setting in Settings.xml.
Just open Settings.xml in any notepad (while the manager is closed), find the line "<Extensions>.exe|.m3u|.m3u8|.pls|.aimppl|.aimppl4|.cue</Extensions>" and edit or add any extensions that you want.
I was wondering if there was any intention or possibility of adding in an extractor for RPGMV games, much like the one in there for WOLFRPG and past RPG maker systems. I don't personally have much knowledge programming, but I know there are extractors for MV as I do use one, and was just wondering if it'd be possible to integrate such a thing.
There are two types of extraction fo RPG Maker MV games.
First is the Enigma Virtual Box unpacking of resources from single big exe file. Coding this directly in the program seems way too high level, but it's possible to include EnigmaVB unpacker as 3rd party tool and automate files extraction to correct folder via command line.
Second is decryption of individual images and sounds. Images can be decrypted very easily, but to decrypt sounds it will be needed either to use Petschko's java decrypter in command line mode (which will need java installed), or rewrite its code in c#, which is possible, but will need some time investment.

In short, i will likely add EnigmaVB unpacker and image decryption, when i will have some time, and leave sounds decryption for another opportunity. Can't promise when though.
It would be great if original creator could upload the code to GitHub or make it open source. This tool is damn good - it would be great to extend functionality or make it have wider uses outside of DLSite Games
It's already open source - source is included with download and it has basically "do all you want as long as source code is included" license.
Original author sadly is not heard from for more than 2 years.
That's why the mod was made - to add functionality and include any type of dlsite content besides games.
I'm actually contemplating uploading the mod to Github in the near future.

Last edited:

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mod actually can detect any file types, which can be specified in <Extensions> setting in Settings.xml.
Just open Settings.xml in any notepad (while the manager is closed), find the line "<Extensions>.exe|.m3u|.m3u8|.pls|.aimppl|.aimppl4|.cue</Extensions>" and edit or add any extensions that you want.
ah, my video comment was made long ago. It may have been for an earlier release or was just buggin out. I've been adding videos to it for quite some time.

There are two types of extraction fo RPG Maker MV games.
First is the Enigma Virtual Box unpacking of resources from single big exe file. Coding this directly in the program seems way too high level, but it's possible to include EnigmaVB unpacker as 3rd party tool and automate files extraction to correct folder via command line.
Second is decryption of individual images and sounds. Images can be decrypted very easily, but to decrypt sounds it will be needed either to use Petschko's java decrypter in command line mode (which will need java installed), or rewrite its code in c#, which is possible, but will need some time investment.
I actually completely forgot about Enigma. I only have to use it sometimes so I forget about it until I see a fully packed MV game. I was referring to the java decrypter. I really only ever end up using it to extract the CGs, despite the fact that it decrypts everything. Whatever you're willing to give us is good with me. I'll be using it regardless. I do appreciate all the work you've done on this in the author's place. You've been super attentive and have fixed every issue that's arisen over the years and pretty damn quickly. This program really is great and I'd hate to see it just sorta die because DLsite decided to just change a thing.

Though I do wonder if there'd be a way to add DMM stuff eventually too. I've noticed a few too many good looking games are becoming Fanza only *cough*Peach Cat's newest game*cough*

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I can't seem to download game images from Dlsite anymore on the latest version. Is this a fixable problem?
I hope someone continues working on this, it's a great app ^^

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to download game images from Dlsite anymore on the latest version. Is this a fixable problem?
Are you using original or modded program?
Images download for me fine on mod v.0.46.
If you can't download them on the mod, give me RJ code of the game, i will look into it.
Also, check if images load on DLSite page in browser.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I'm using the download from the first post. How can I get this mod version you speak of?

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
extractor for RPGMV games
New version 0.47.
Expanded functionality of the "Extract CG" right-click context menu to:
- decrypting RPG Maker MV images and sounds (.rpgmvp, .rpgmvo, .rpgmvm files);
- unpacking RPG Maker MV packed executables using EnigmaVBUnpacker (bundled with the program).

Newly added RPG Maker MV games will be recognized automatically, but for already added games they must be rescanned to make the "Extract CG" context menu active.
This can be done quickly by using "Download info" in context menu or in edit mode - though this will delete all manually edited custom info.
Or by re-adding the games manually.

MV decrypting and unpacking are not yet very much tested, so let me know if something is not working right.

admiral_mamatom

Reputation score
MV decrypting and unpacking are not yet very much tested, so let me know if something is not working right.
decrypting isn't working with the option to to keep/delete old archive files after extract it.
haven't tried the unpacking tho. It's pretty rare nowadays to see any packed MV games.

And it's would be good if could you add right-click function to patches MV games with Libellule 's RPG Mv hook patcher.

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
decrypting isn't working with the option to to keep/delete old archive files after extract it.
That's intentional - encrypted files must be left untouched for the MV game to work.
Unpacking on the other hand allows you to rename/delete the packed exe file.
And it's would be good if could you add right-click function to patches MV games with Libellule 's RPG Mv hook patcher
I would like to add this, as I often use it myself. But that patcher does not have command line capabilities, so no way to automate this.

admiral_mamatom

Reputation score
That's intentional - encrypted files must be left untouched for the MV game to work.
Would be good if you add option to separate decrypted files to another folder. manually select files is a pain.

I would like to add this, as I often use it myself. But that patcher does not have command line capabilities, so no way to automate this.
awww,that's unfortunate. guess i have to manually patch the game myself. ;w;

Thanks for the hard work. your mod make my life a lot easier.

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@phantasmx
Many thanks for updating this! Is there any way to make it first check for pre-downloaded picture when added new games instead of it downloading from DLSITE every time?

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to make it first check for pre-downloaded picture when added new games instead of it downloading from DLSITE every time?
I usually just drag&drop only new games on manager window, and it adds just them.
Do you mean when rescanning or dropping folder with all games, to add only new games and skip already added?

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if I necro this thread, I'm using the mod 0.43 version, just wanna ask, can I hide some games that not available on my hdd? since my game collection quite large, I backup several of my old games, and only kept the new ones on PC.

However,I dont wanna re-download all the images/info again if I ever add those games back to the PC, is there any workaround? thank you b4

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's no such option now.
Though that's actually a good suggestion, if I'll ever have time to update the mod.
Oh okay thank you, would be very appreciated if you ever update it, currently I just backup the images of the old games in the "images" folder, and just re-dl several of them.

I wonder if there's any setting file that can be used to link the game folder path and the image folder from the manager?

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi sorry for bothering, in the last few months, antivirus is detecting some kind of threat in the game manager, as soon as i extract (both 46 and 47) the exe is deleted, and even if i try to compile from the source code included, as soon as compile end, the resulting exe is deleted aswell.
Some one else has this problem? False positive?

Thanks

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
I have honestly no idea what triggers antiviruses.
Original 0.3.3 version has same problem.
Anyway, it's a false positive - source code is open and can be checked by anyone, and compiled executable can also be easily decompiled.