What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Mick2000

Reputation score
If you want to talk about efficency starting right away is the best choice, there is a gold rush right now that gives Cuterie, since she was removed from the regular gacha (there are several in dmm) is really hard to get a copy.

All the farm events are availible each month in a weekly rotation so you can pretty much get back any farm unit you want and only raise the ones you now are good, completing those will give you a huge amount of SC that you can save for power level your team in a month or less, or summon, since summoning usually is a bad idea I would recomend to stick with the Black unit you get from the ticket at rank 10 for a while, getting a silver team ready and when you reach 150 go to pick up summon and go nuts. Since re-rolling usually takes time and the blacks you get might not be good or even if you get any. Dmm is known right now because of his huge variety so if you are making the transition now you are are go be out of place with certain units.

PS: It took me 2 years to get a copy of Cuterie, don't waste a chance to get for free.
sorry but let me get this straight a little bit.
so you saying that it is good idea to start over now because there is a thief class gold unit at gold rush event even though you still a newbie with very weak army?
and is it really a good idea to not roll gacha and save your SC until like reach level 150. which mean you need to survive everything with available army which i assume consist of majority silver and gold unit by assuming it's not easy to get a platinum and black rarity unit?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That being said this feels like Nutaku dirty work to me, they likely let the license expire, end of year would be the most likely time for that to occur. Its no secret that Nutaku has been closing their DMM acquired games left and right in favor of highly inferior and likely cheaper western games.
This is my interpretation as well. All these games that came from DMM that Nutaku have been shutting down are still alive and well over there (for example, Idol Wars Z). Nutaku is running a business, not a charity, so I can understand they are for doing what they need to do to stay profitable. However, given these track records I also don't see why anyone would want to commit anymore time, energy, and/or money to current or future Nutaku games.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
sorry but let me get this straight a little bit.
so you saying that it is good idea to start over now because there is a thief class gold unit at gold rush event even though you still a newbie with very weak army?
and is it really a good idea to not roll gacha and save your SC until like reach level 150. which mean you need to survive everything with available army which i assume consist of majority silver and gold unit by assuming it's not easy to get a platinum and black rarity unit?
Sorry I was typing to fast and left a few things out.

Is not like is a good idea, if you want to start now is good since you can get a few gold units especially Cuterie since she boost the drop for affection items which are always in high demand. Getting a silver team isn't that hard this can be done in a week or less, even if you don't power them up to lvl55 in one go (the cap for silvers in dmm, something like their AW).

Almost everything can be cleared with silvers (only G maps and majins need plat or black) and like I told you, EVERY SINGLE FARM EVENT IS AVAILIABLE MONTHLY so you can get a lot of SC in your first month of playing, I don't recommend re-rolling cause dmm has too many units and the chances of getting anything black w/o 50 atleast is dim. Which can be frustrating for new commers (you can always delete the acc and start over with the same email).

Unlike this soon to be deceased version dmm has 5 silvers that pretty much act like plat units and even surpass some of them, so getting a team of gold isn't has bad as it sounds.

Lastly there are a lot of freebies that you would be missing during the proccess of constant re-rolling so thats one of the down sides.

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm interested in starting on dmm, did you use any rerolling guide? How far into the game from the start should you decide summons are bad and it's time to reroll? Any details on how to efficiently start on jp version? Being so much behind I could definitely use any advantage possible.
The only guide i took a look at in the beginning was the " " and it turned out to be useless for me cuz i can play on dmm without vpn and that time zone thingy. My rerolling guide was quite simple: go so far in to the game till u can do 2 premium summons and try to summon a usefull black unit.(There are on dmm. Premium 1 = mostly spotlight for new units, Premium 2 = diffrent spotlight units (Premium 1 and 2 draw from the same unit pool only spotlight units are different). And the last one is pick-up summon shrine = the only plat and black units u can get here are the units u can see on the banner) If u fail to summon usefull black unit and repeat till you are sucessfull. Cann't tell much about the best way to start a new account there.(My starting guide was my expirience from playing MWA on Nutaku.^^). Just ask the people on dmm-thread they may have some nice advice for you.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you want to talk about efficency starting right away is the best choice, there is a gold rush right now that gives Cuterie, since she was removed from the regular gacha (there are several in dmm) is really hard to get a copy.
PS: It took me 2 years to get a copy of Cuterie, don't waste a chance to get for free.
Looked up that map for Cuterie in youtube and there is absolutely no way I can do it in 2 days remaining. I mean I'm not a newbie, I rolled a fresh account at nutaku just as a time filler in the middle of Anna event and managed to get time fairy at prince lvl 60 from X difficulty map with a team so weak you would have problems believing and without savior title (prince lvl too low). But I needed a whole week to build a team including 4 evolved silvers (only 2 guaranteed platinum armors from lvl up gifts). To get Cuterie with a fresh account on dmm without heavy spending and without using gacha is simply impossible unless platinum armors drop like rain somewhere.

Xion

Reputation score
Looked up that map for Cuterie in youtube and there is absolutely no way I can do it in 2 days remaining. I mean I'm not a newbie, I rolled a fresh account at nutaku just as a time filler in the middle of Anna event and managed to get time fairy at prince lvl 60 from X difficulty map with a team so weak you would have problems believing and without savior title (prince lvl too low). But I needed a whole week to build a team including 4 evolved silvers (only 2 guaranteed platinum armors from lvl up gifts). To get Cuterie with a fresh account on dmm without heavy spending and without using gacha is simply impossible unless platinum armors drop like rain somewhere.
I'm not saying "Do it for her" you can still start a new acc and enjoy the game. My point is that re-rolling takes time and its boring unless you have a good amount of SC to burn which you can get from the daily revival, but to get those you need to play for a while, and by then you would have been playing for 2 months and forgotten about the idea of re-rolling.

This week is a good starting point, there is Imelia's revival till sunday, then is Elva's and an increase drop week to farm a power up units. There are things to do thats for sure. You can get a good team ready by the time nutaku aigis close that much I assure you.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised people are so eager to jump servers when the devs were so blatant about screwing the US players over. Personally, I'm not going to touch anything DMM or Nutaku release ever again.

Fayne

Reputation score
Lastly there are a lot of freebies that you would be missing during the proccess of constant re-rolling so thats one of the down sides.
Huh? You don't miss anything by rerolling for a better start. Rerolling is the only time you can influence what you get (except the black ticket of course).
I mean, it's everyones own decision, if they want to spend the few hours to get at least decent starting units or not, but to be honest it would be a waste not to.

I'm surprised people are so eager to jump servers when the devs were so blatant about screwing the US players over. Personally, I'm not going to touch anything DMM or Nutaku release ever again.
You're obviously free to do so. But personally I wouldn't want to pass on all the fun I have with the game, just because the devs didn't give a damn about an english localization. DMM devs don't care whether I play or not, the only one to lose somothing would be me.
On the other hand I made that decision a year ago, others might have reasons not to move on to DMM.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score
To be honest, I'm more impress that so many people haven't done it before. We could see from a mile away that the devs were not paying any attention to the game, I made the jump in fall of 2015 after the Odette fiasco, should have done it sooner but well back them I was still holding faith.

The game was pretty much in dead bed for months after that, then they suddenly revived it by the end of 2016 only to kill it in less than a year. This whole charade has been nothing but sudden descitions.

So changing servers isn't really the worst you can do, If you still enjoy the game that is.

Tesseract

Reputation score
A bad week for hentai games. I'm moderately bummed out about this. It seems like it was one of Nutaku's more popular games. They probably aren't too happy about losing it. Not gonna defend Nutaku, but the attitude from the devs certainly isn't defensible either. I'm not gonna be 'moving' over to DMM.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ULMF sure picked a terrible time to go down.

Anyway, I'll probably start on DMM, if only to get the waifus I never got (Elyse being #1), but yeah, not spending on these shit devs anymore.

Probably for the best. FKG currently has a Halloween version of best waifu Daisy, so I've been rerolling for her for the past few days.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sooooo, just a small trivia for everyone that said dmm is shit, the dev is shit etc.

This not the first time shit happened. Lord of Valkyrie, Hellfire Girls, Idol Wars, and the others I didn't remember.

dmm is shit my grandpa ass.
Those game is managed by nutty.
If the devs give aigis to nutty, this game will be gone long time ago.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sooooo, just a small trivia for everyone that said dmm is shit, the dev is shit etc.

This not the first time shit happened. Lord of Valkyrie, Hellfire Girls, Idol Wars, and the others I didn't remember.

dmm is shit my grandpa ass.
Those game is managed by nutty.
If the devs give aigis to nutty, this game will be gone long time ago.
All those games you listed were closed by the devs themselves.

Nutaku isn't innocent either, sure, but the devs likely had a hand in closing this.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I ain't moving over to DMM. They can do wihtout my money especially after I'm losing all my waifus and I don't feel like redoing everything in moonrunes. Nor they even offer an account transfer which is even more lame. If they offered account transfer then I won't had minded it that much at all.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I ain't moving over to DMM. They can do wihtout my money especially after I'm losing all my waifus and I don't feel like redoing everything in moonrunes. Nor they even offer an account transfer which is even more lame. If they offered account transfer then I won't had minded it that much at all.
Hi, a lot of time, I taked a break between feb to jun, I was playing again and doing new quest with new waifus, late angelic saga and more shutdown games, I never spend more money or time in nutaku

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just hope we can get something remotely decent as compensation when it closes :confused:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All those games you listed were closed by the devs themselves.

Nutaku isn't innocent either, sure, but the devs likely had a hand in closing this.
Personally I fully believe this is all on Nutaku not negotiating a renewal of a contract with DMM/Aigis developers. Or Nutaku has managed things so shitty that DMM simply said we don't want to renew your contract at all. Either way, I'm definitely putting most of the blame on Nutaku. Its no secret that Nutaku has been losing DMM games left and right and not getting new ones.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

last year the developers of Aigis did propose shutting down the title, but after many talks internally we were able to keep the game running on Nutaku. We worked hard to constantly compile and send community feedback to the developers so that they could hopefully bring the game up to the level where it was both a financial and player success. Unfortunately after giving the game another 18 months of support the developers have not been able to reach the goals they set for themselves and have made the final decision to remove the title from Nutaku.
So, 18 months ago Nutaku knew that Aigis is going to be shut down. And happily pretended otherwise and even feigned some surprise when news finally came.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks to AigisArk, reader application for scenes like created and uploaded to seconary scenes collection folder.
Both male and female units included.

0nymous

Reputation score
WELL I'M MAD I DIDN'T GET TO CRY HERE ON TIME BECAUSE ULMF FUCKING DIED SO NOW I'M 4 DAYS LATE
I'M NOW IN THE ANGER PHASE OF COPING AFTER DENIAL WHERE I HOPED NUTAKU WOULD SALVAGE THIS SOMEHOW AND NEGOTIATE TAKING OVER THE DEVELOPMENT THEMSELVES
Of course, it's never going to fucking happen, what with their damage control blog post.

What a shitty way to end all this. Two years of sub-par content and development, hoping for improvements, only for DevTea to take a fat, steaming log of shit on everyone who poured their hearts, time, efforts, and money into their fucking game.

I had waifus to level, I had waifus I looked forward to, I had fucking missions to still finish. MY WAR OF MAGIC IS STILL ON FUCKING 2*.

Over the last 12 months Aigis has seen a decrease in revenue which unfortunately made it impossible for the developers to continue supporting the game, as they were operating at a loss. Though they have a massive and very active player-base, not many players were supporting the title by purchasing in-game content.
WOW. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? WHAT FUCKING CONTENT? DID THEY REALLY EXPECT PEOPLE TO SPEND MONEY THE WAY THEY HANDLED THE GAME?
After over SIXYEARS Aigis is still a top-ranking champion title on DMM. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? IS IT BECAUSE DUMB GAIJINS DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD? Or is it the incredibly shit development decisions and content implementation like 1.5 year late revival events or 5 month event breaks???

FUCK DevTea. Fuck Nutaku as well.
That said, last year the developers of Aigis did propose shutting down the title, but after many talks internally we were able to keep the game running on Nutaku.
Now wait just a minute. That's just fucking wrong. They didn't "keep the game running." They were supposedly TAKING OVER DEVELOPMENT. What happened to that idea?? Why was it scrapped?? Was that just lies?? Is it impossible to take over now if DevTea feels it's too much for them??

Hopefully! YES! Several companies have contacted us in the recent months that specialize in tower defense games, so we are anticipating that there will be many options to fill that TD void in the future!
Wow. More Western garbage. I can't wait for the awful art and for the game to die during pre-launch phase like Crystal Maidens.

FEELS FUCKING BAD MAN I WASTED HELL OF A LOT OF MY NERVES TALKING SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME BEING POORLY HANDLED AND IT TURNS OUT ALL OF IT WAS FOR NAUGHT EVEN MORE THAN I THOUGHT INITIALLY

Everyone here at Nutaku was saddened with the news, and we are hoping that dedicated Aigis players will check out some of the great new games we have coming your way!
You can suck my diddly-diddly-dickeroo. I'm a wageslave now partly because I wanted to be in the financial situation where I could afford spending money on dumb shit. Now I don't give a fuccaroni no more. Not gonna spend a single cent on the games I'm still playing on Nutaku, too, that is Kamihime and FKG. Because who the fuck knows? They might die either in like half-year or so.

Last edited: