What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Strange, the event news shows up fine for me:

Conrad's Mysterious Garden.
The Prince take a door to a whole new world.
A new fantastic point of view.

*insert Ukon sighing sound

meh, it's probably Elza's event, so leddit go leddit go.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More like no events ever.
Welp...that's pretty disappointing. And literally just when we were about to get to the fun stuff...Metus, Miruno, Hibari....sigh.....guess all that's left for me is FKG and BGR.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Damn, that's terrible news. Just when I was about to get cracking with awakening units and things too

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
................................... im crying now.

.... god... damn.. it

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That seems awfully sudden, although I guess it would have been even worse for their wallets if they hinted at it early. They should do like they did for Idol Wars and let us get free units before the game closes, at least.

I particularly like that today is the "Last game content update", except there's no new game content... I guess disabling events counts as a content update.

kehe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe this is their idea of a scary halloween event. Fuck nutaku and their ridiculous business model. Horrible event progression since launch and now they just shut it down. All investements and achievements gone. Never touching their shit again.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Let's just say this thing is real.

Drop every single nutaku game squad.
Entry no. 1

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What the hell?! Sure everything must come to a close but this is just ridiculous. Things had just pick up this year. It would have been better if they just killed the thing back in 2015 when the updates stop for 6 weeks, at least we could have save ourself so many headaches.

Well I gues this is it for me and nutaku.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So please, who still playing, please video record character scenes or pm me you acc data so i can do it myself.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If this is real them I'm done with Nutaku and will burn they image in every single place I can.

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fucking damnit, all that time, money and effort just going up in thin air, just like that. And why? For what reason? They're just pulling the plug like this? I'm legitely upset.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm sad, but not that surprised. Games like these come and go, mostly go, if they are not deemed to be successful enough. And the Nutaku version clearly wasn't. It was nothing more than a blip on the most actively played games' list lately. Hell, I had to click on "view all games" to even find it. And frankly, I put most of the blame on the devs. They expected us, the western audience to give them cash hand over fist with them halfassing the shit out of the Nutaku release for over a year. Gee, I wonder why did half the playarbase fuck off. Trying to fix up the game after it's been out for a year was way too little way too late.

I'm disappointed as all hell, especially considering that they won't even give us any parting events. Goes to show how much they care about us. I do have an account on DMM, so I can keep playing, but it's sad that I'll never see the game in English, so that I could understand it. Sure, the wiki has some translations, but not everything and reading it on a website is not the same as having everything in the game. I like the DMM version, but I always preferred the Nutaku one for this.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow... the one game I actually enjoyed the game part of, I really hope they at least give a better reason than just money flow. How am I supposed to decide to ever give nutaku money again... Haven't been this disappointed since robocraft overhauled its gameplay.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh well, quite a suprise.

That was the only game on nutaku (everything else is mostly low effort shit) I liked so I guess I'm done with them.

Bah.

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Business model with irregular content updates where u have to pay the same price (or more cuz paying in yen is cheaper) for basically 1/3 of the content available on dmm at any given point.
Service model where your service provider (Nutaku) tells you that the dev team is responsible for everything and the dev team tells you that there is no service agreement/contract between you and them and sends you back to your service provider... a "dream come true" for every customer. Considering all of this, i am qute surprised that the game was able to stay alive for so long.

I guess it's time to say goodbye.

PS: My advice to all the people who still want to play this game: switch to dmm. I myself switched last year and never regretted it. (Even as a fremium player you are gonna get 3 times more SCs there compared to Nutaku.)

PSS: sorry for my english and see u on dmm-thread^^

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Better they let us migrate our accounts to DMM, it's the bare minimum they can do after all.
I'm sending a ticket to them asking this and I hope everyone do the same.