Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin's Protection Magic Translation (v 0.82 released 23/07/2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save file with
    lvl 1
    200 lewdness,sex xp, sexuailty, hentai lvl, and ero limit
    196 lust
    3million money

start of game (after intro)

https://mega.nz/#!05YyRIjT
    For some reason its not letting me link a zip of save on the webpage.

Comment

Your save seems to need a decryptor key.

Comment

habisain is it possible to modify RPGTrans to allow editing of text displayed on the map like in this screenshot?

https://i.imgur.com/R6huoXM.png

Sorry that this is the wrong topic. I couldn't find the RPGTrans topic, and can't figure out how to search for topics on the new forums.

Comment

Originally posted by tillerman123 View Post
          habisain is it possible to modify RPGTrans to allow editing of text displayed on the map like in this screenshot?

https://i.imgur.com/R6huoXM.png

Sorry that this is the wrong topic. I couldn't find the RPGTrans topic, and can't figure out how to search for topics on the new forums.
          RPGtrans topic don't exist on the forum, it's on the RPGTrans own page => https://rpgmakertrans.bitbucket.io/

Comment

tillerman123 I don't normally do tech support for RPGMaker Trans here, but I need to post anyway and the simple answer is I don't know as it depends on how the text is being rendered. I'd use a find-in-files utility to look for that string, and see if it's in the patch. JapeTrans (when it's released) will certainly be able to manage it though. If you need further help, please open a support ticket on RPGMaker Trans's bug tracker and I may be able to look into it there.

Onto news of this patch: it seems likely I'll miss my goal of releasing by the 21st at this stage, but not by a huge margin - probably only one or two days, I think. Release by Christmas is the new target.

Reason for the delay: It basically comes down to me having access to a 1080TI machine for the last two weeks (now returned to its owner). I spent the time trying to figure out my deep learning demosaic'er; I made some good progress (can now pretty reliably identify the mosaic'ed parts of the image) but there's still problems (lack of details/some blurryness in the demosaic'ed image). I had been hoping the results would be good enough for me to post here, but realistically it needs further tuning - especially given that some images make it go completely bonkers and I'm not entirely certain why. This means that in addition to the previous delay where I couldn't work on this for a few weeks, I'm now an additional two weeks behind schedule, and with nothing I can show for it at the moment - just some more knowledge on deep learning (very useful to have, and I don't regret my decision, but it's for a payoff which is much further down the line).

Before someone says I should have been finishing this off before resuming my Lilium Union project - I've mostly been translating Lilium Union when I can't do programming. So it hasn't detracted from progress on JapeTrans.

As I've stated, I'm intent on getting this patch out this year, and frankly the sooner the better. My current thinking is that once I have a functional core for JapeTrans I will knock together a quick "VPM Patcher" program, get the remaining 100 odd strings from v1.1.4 translated and release it, meaning most of the 2 week delay will manifest in JapeTrans coming out just after the new year - and possibly a rerelease of the patch, depending on if I get a chance to proofread/play the game before release.

I have no idea if people want English adult games over Christmas. I suppose there's some arguments to be had over Christmas being a special time of year for family, but whatever. English VPM for Christmas is the plan.
            Stuff I do: RPGMaker Trans | Lilium Union Translation | Virgin's Protection Magic Translation

ULMF is not a place for general RPGMaker Trans tech support - use RPGMaker Trans's issue tracker. Please do not PM me about it, as I'll probably ignore the PM.

Comment

Good to hear it is almost getting released, Have left this game completely untouched waiting for the full patch =/
              Sadly released just in time for me to start my job when I have not been working for the past few months lol!

Comment

If you have friends or family this christmas, we won't blame you if you spend time with them. Honest.

I don't think anyone here actually expects a release date of christmas, unless of course that's not one of your family's holidays.
                There's a kitty on my mind, and boy is he heavy!

Comment

Christmas would almost be a fitting release because the Christmas costume is in version 1.1.14 So that event would almost tie in since it is now translated.

Comment

Sue Nami I actually am staying with family over Christmas, but the simple fact is that most of the work will be done before then. Almost certainly going to be a special version of a patcher just for VPM though, because I'm encountering multiple issues meaning I'm not quite ready to finalise the new patch format yet (which would be needed for JapeTrans v1 to be released; who knew that making a typesetting language was so hard). So the release might end up being a bit rough around the edges in places essentially, but then again, I suspect that would always have been the case.

BobJim That thought did cross my mind.
                    Stuff I do: RPGMaker Trans | Lilium Union Translation | Virgin's Protection Magic Translation

ULMF is not a place for general RPGMaker Trans tech support - use RPGMaker Trans's issue tracker. Please do not PM me about it, as I'll probably ignore the PM.

Comment

Regardless of when this comes out, I gotta commend you for translating this.
                      After playing what you had translated before I went and bought the game on DLsite I enjoyed I enjoyed it that much.
                      Keep up the great work!
                      sigpic
                      All You People Who Translate Hentai Games/Vns/Movies etc.
                      You're The Real MVP

Comment

rizo It's good you feel that way, because for Christmas my gift is... a delay. Go figure. This time caused by illness making coding much more difficult than it should be. Better now, so the delay isn't likely to be long - a few days probably.

Merry Christmas all. My new years resolution will be to learn how to schedule things so I'm not blown off course by every little thing that goes wrong in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by habisain View Post
                          rizo It's good you feel that way, because for Christmas my gift is... a delay. Go figure. This time caused by illness making coding much more difficult than it should be. Better now, so the delay isn't likely to be long - a few days probably.

Merry Christmas all. My new years resolution will be to learn how to schedule things so I'm not blown off course by every little thing that goes wrong in my life.
                          Ahh that's fine, your health takes priority man. Maybe we get it before the new year? Question how much will be translated since the last patch? The last thing I remember is *spoilers ahead * clearing the witch teacher of the kidnapping and flying back, then saying you're going somewhere else to try to help....
                          Still I think it's awesome you're translating this, when it's 100% translated I'm totally going to replay through the whole thing as it's such a good game.
                          sigpic
                          You're The Real MVP

Comment

Originally posted by rizo View Post
                            Ahh that's fine, your health takes priority man. Maybe we get it before the new year? Question how much will be translated since the last patch? The last thing I remember is *spoilers ahead * clearing the witch teacher of the kidnapping and flying back, then saying you're going somewhere else to try to help....
                            Still I think it's awesome you're translating this, when it's 100% translated I'm totally going to replay through the whole thing as it's such a good game.
                            Probably before new year, yeah, but I've been burned trying to estimate times before so... I'm not going to officially estimate that.

As to what's going to be translated: everything. 100%. The lot. After the next release, the only updates will be if there are content updates to VPM (possible; there's some unused assets and hints of a v2.0) or to correct/fine tune aspects of the patch.

Comment

Probably before new year, yeah, but I've been burned trying to estimate times before so... I'm not going to officially estimate that.

As to what's going to be translated: everything. 100%. The lot. After the next release, the only updates will be if there are content updates to VPM (possible; there's some unused assets and hints of a v2.0) or to correct/fine tune aspects of the patch.
                              oh my goodness, didn't think the whole thing would be done. I'm even more hyped now. This is the first H-rpg I've bought that was getting a translation I enjoyed it that much, and it was 100% worth it. Can't wait to play the rest regardless of when it comes out.
                              Have a good x-mas and new year, and I'll keep my eyes peeled on this thread for an update.
                              sigpic
                              You're The Real MVP

Comment

rizo It's good you feel that way, because for Christmas my gift is... a delay. Go figure.
                                Come on mate, no need to be as humble when we get a present like this - even with the delay.
                                You're doing something most of us can't, without pay, to make others happy, so go and don't act like we deserve it.

gotta admit tho, this one made me chuckle a bit

A merry Christmas to you as well.
                                I do hope you can spend some time with your family and loved ones, getting to slow down and being happy in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X