What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score

Title: A Tale of Two Swords
Developer:
Version: 2.00

Only the translation patch will be provided here, not the game itself.

So this is the next game I am going to translate, which was top voted in my Patreon.

Changelog:

v0.1:
-All but of the menu done.
-Playable upto 'Knight's Area - Training School'. Outside that is slightly translated.
-World Map partially translated.

v0.2

-All items, actors, etc. done.
-Menu all done.
-Chapter 1 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 8 out of 79 done. (DLsite says 66, but that's excluding the 13 scenes from version 2.00)

v0.3

-Chapter 2 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 22 out of 79 done.

v0.4
-Chapter 3 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 33 out of 79 done. (Including Elysia Inn scenes, excluding ver 2.00 scenes. Ver 2.00 scenes are irrelevant to the gameplay, something like a DLC, so I will be translating those after the completion of the main game storyline and it's scenes.)

v0.5
- Chapter 4 in progress
- H-Scenes 36 out of 79 done (Only the unavoidable scenes of Karen and Elysia has been translated).

v0.6
- Chapter 4 completed
- 37 out of 79 scenes done (Karen and Elysia's work scenes still not done, but the event can be triggered anytime, so will do it in the near future.)

v0.7
- Chapter 5 completed
- 41 out of 79 scenes done (2 more of Karen's dancing job scenes done. )

for latest patch.

Please support the developers by buying the game:

Support me on Patreon:

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh - VERY good. I have been hoping to see this one ever since Sacred Eyes. I know there have been a few attempts and false starts, but with your track record I hope to see more of this finally.

Again - a big thanks in advance...

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Didn't know that there were people waiting for this game to translated! I'll try doing the menu and stuff by next week.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the link with the developer's page isn't working.

Can't wait for the translation.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the link with the developer's page isn't working.

Can't wait for the translation.
Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed it now. And less than a week for my first patch.

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Second game I was hoping that it will get a translation at some point, this is a really awesome game. Kinda sad also that there are so few super awesome H games out there, this one is one of them.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys please support this translation. It's going to be collected when COMPLETED. Rather than monthly. Definitely worth dropping money for it if you're not broke.

Make this guy our new m1zuki.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the cheers! And this m1zuki person seems to have been a legendary translator, too bad I never got to see him/her in action.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
haha yeah, he really was a devoted one, he's even a NTR enthusiast too lol. but anyways, this is good news, I dig this circle Angelic force Yuki so I intended togo back for this and bam you're here with this news. I appreciate it ! You should put in your signature a link to your Patreon and a list of all your completed projects so People can pay more attention to it.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
haha yeah, he really was a devoted one, he's even a NTR enthusiast too lol. but anyways, this is good news, I dig this circle Angelic force Yuki so I intended togo back for this and bam you're here with this news. I appreciate it ! You should put in your signature a link to your Patreon and a list of all your completed projects so People can pay more attention to it.
You're welcome! And thanks for the idea, but I don't think I'll be doing it yet.

Last edited:
OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Keyboard broke down, and typing with 'osk' is a pain. Will be back on the translation in a few days.

One of the ways to apply patch:

1. Download (All decryptor).
2. Decrypt Game.rgss3a (Please google, and do backup).
3. Unrar patch.
4. Overwrite 'data' file.

Should work.

All but has been translated (menu) (For both). Most of the weapons and armors are untranslated. Gameplay translation upto inside training school, outside very little translated. Same for World Map.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Keyboard broke down, and typing with 'osk' is a pain. Will be back on the translation in a few days.
Lol, meanwhile my hard drive is going nuts.

Last edited: