What's new

My RPG - SLG Collection discussion thread .

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: My RPG - SLG Collection discussion thread .

Did some fiddling around. I didn't delete any posts; I just moved them to this topic. The thing is, when I move posts to a new thread, they're ordered by the date they were posted in. So the older posts from the thread are in front of your intro. So I edited your first post here to include the introduction of this thread.

Cheers.
Eventhough this make it not my thread :( . But thank for your hard work . It not really matter much .

@Everyone : Sadly for me my place got a little storm or so . It raining, temp decrease more than 10C , and on top of that the internet become unstable . I can upload only 800mb for 1 whole day . Always got disconnect in the middle . So i kind rather lazy to do anything for a moment . Will be sure to come back and update my topic, more new game this weekend .

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm... too many choices here.

Is there any game that you would recommend as a must play? Sengoku Rance was a blast and top of its class. But hentai games often have very little gameplay value and negligible storyline. So far the only games I would consider good are Rance and Breath of fire and steel.

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But i want to know what kind of gameplay you like ? Action game, strategy game or something ?

Well i think there are lots of good game anyway .
You can check some game like Seinarukana – The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 , 天の光は恋の星 / Ten no Hikari wa Koi no Hoshi , or 姫狩りダンジョンマイスター / Princess-Hunting Dungeon Meister
They are good in my opinion

Well Princess-Hunting Dungeon Meister contain loli ( depend on your choice see remain loli or go to adult ) so i won't post that game here . Seinarukana is more than 4G so haven't upload yet .

But you should try this game trial first : 神採りアルケミーマイスター / God Catching Alchemy Meister . It gonna come out at the end of this april . You not only battle but have to making item using material you gather, selling item to pay off your daily fee . It the next game of Princess-Hunting Dungeon Meister.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG - SLG Hentai game collection

any torrents for these games?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'd imagine seeing as he hasn't posted any torrent links that he hasn't made any torrents for these. So you'll either have to download them like this (using JDownloader is a lot less time consuming) or search for a torrent yourself.

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any torrents for these games?
I'd imagine seeing as he hasn't posted any torrent links that he hasn't made any torrents for these. So you'll either have to download them like this (using JDownloader is a lot less time consuming) or search for a torrent yourself.
As i said in my first post , no discussion or anything here please . I already make another thread for this only purpose .

There already answer for Nightera question there

As the end of today, it will be weekend and this post will be change to another game post . New game coming .

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As i said in my first post , no discussion or anything here please . I already make another thread for this only purpose .

There already answer for Nightera question there

As the end of today, it will be weekend and this post will be change to another game post . New game coming .
uhh, this IS the discussion thread, isnt it?

its the one you linked to in your sig as discussion thread anyway.

downloading Title : 忍 流 / Shinobu Ryuu now, hope its not too incomprehensable

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well then did you know the answer now after you downloaded it ?
It quite hard when dont know jap . It also depend on luck but it still funny to play .

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

That's the result of me moving his post from the original thread over to here. I didn't bother editing it though. My bad.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just downloaded Megicaride and ... By the gods, it's tedious! Just how many levels do you have to get through just to progress the story?

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lolz just take your time slowly . or change to game tenkoi which you just download .
like me atm playing 君が呼ぶ、メギドの丘で / Kimi ga Yobu, Megiddo no Oka de again but at hardest level . and it take one hell of time for training to survive these mob . well it just for killing time while waiting anyway.

also you should play prepare yourself good . since this month we will have one hell of SLG game gonna come out . from Alicesoft, Eushully to other game company . I think it will take months to finish all those .

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Are we finally getting a sequel to Rance? Been dying to see what will happen to Sill.

Gosh 天の光は恋の星 is fun. And AGTH works on the game too, which means I can actually understand the story somewhat. Getting all the materials you need for weapons can be a pain though. I found a wiki site that contains details about the dungeons which should make things easier.

I also found a SSG file for SpoilerAL. Too bad it does not contain item codes. I actually don't mind the grinding too much. (Use Ctrl + F and search for "天の光は恋の星".)

Last edited:

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well it not Rance 8 but next one of Daibanchou . the hope for Rance coming soon is not much and a chance next Rance will be the last is high . Because the one who love Rance series already retire . Hah that suck when Rance series is much more better

and for tenkoi, it like lots of other game, even megiddo the same when it come to collecting material . always need to farm a lots to get enough or to get some rare one. the next Eushully game which come at the end of this money also require collecting material too . you should check it out since there a trial version of that game .
this year Eternal will have their next game too which look kind of good.

Last edited:

priecia

Reputation score

Hi. i'm new here, can you reupload the no-dvd patch of ouzoku the link is dead and can't find it in google. thanks