What's new

Tentacle Thread

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

It has been a while since I last posted anything mostly due to the fact that I got lazy and school started for me. Anyhow, I got a treat again for any tentacle lovers out there because this time I uploaded Tentacle Lovers 1-6 (ha) by Namonashi. And once again, this is a popular series that can be easily found by a simple google, but for those, that for some bizarre reason, have not heard of this series it will be a treat. There is an actual plot to this series (and I uploaded the English version so you can actually understand what is going on), with loads of tentacle action. The last chapter doesn't include any tentacle sex, but I included it in the pack for completion's sake. The art is pretty decent, not the best, but at least average.

edit
Oh yeah, I apologize if someone already uploaded this, a quick search resulted in too many hits.

edit2
Never mind, someone already uploaded it (after a google search), so I am removing it from the list.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

It has been a while since I last posted anything mostly due to the fact that I got lazy and school started for me. Anyhow, I got a treat again for any tentacle lovers out there because this time I uploaded Tentacle Lovers 1-6 (ha) by Namonashi. And once again, this is a popular series that can be easily found by a simple google, but for those, that for some bizarre reason, have not heard of this series it will be a treat. There is an actual plot to this series (and I uploaded the English version so you can actually understand what is going on), with loads of tentacle action. The last chapter doesn't include any tentacle sex, but I included it in the pack for completion's sake. The art is pretty decent, not the best, but at least average.

edit
Oh yeah, I apologize if someone already uploaded this, a quick search resulted in too many hits.

edit2
Never mind, someone already uploaded it (after a google search), so I am removing it from the list.
Might as well keep it in there or at least just the link to the other thread. This is more along the lines of a genre compilation thread than an introduction or request thread.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Might as well keep it in there or at least just the link to the other thread. This is more along the lines of a genre compilation thread than an introduction or request thread.
Okay, I put the OP (Zelse) under the credits section and posted the link to the original thread to not steal credit.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Double post, but I am posting a description about new content, so oh well.

I just finished uploading the Princess Knight Cuture full game by Valkyria. As popular as the anime is, I don't see much news about the game itself. So when I saw a request for this game in the Hentai Finder thread, I thought this would be a good opportunity to throw up this game. There are many similarities between the anime and game in terms of sex scenes, though each have its unique short sex snippet (hahaha playful alliteration there). I personally have polar a opinion regarding the anime, since the first episode was mad vanilla, but the second episode really picks up the tentacle fetishes. The game on the other hand includes a lot more tentacle action throughout, and has a GUI similar to that of Tinkle Bell's. Overall the animation and art is a bit old in the game, given that it was developed in 2007. However, focusing on the content itself, there is quite a lot to be offered; not only are there CG images, but there are also animated Flash scenes which have several limited progression options. I am not particularly bashing on the game for its older art style, since I am sure that many of us find older 2D games to excel in arousing our primal instincts, but rather I am noting that you can see the history of change between the game and anime. Even if the game developed 4 years ago, I will still definitely recommend this game to tentacle fetishists as arousal material and as a collector's snack.

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Just uploaded a 3D movie by Robi called プリンセスプリズン. I'm not particularly familiar with circle Robi, but this work of their is pretty impressive. The art is extremely well done and detailed. There is a variety of colors, but not to the extent of blinding or meshing the spectrum. Character models are great; their attire is designed very intricately, and their body proportions are well done as well. There isn't much of a story, nor are their subs in the one I uploaded, but there really isn't much else to expect other than tentacle rape. The voice acting is pretty solid, though some people might finding it annoying that the raper constantly talks over the moans and cries of the rapee. One major qualm I have with this work is that there is a lot of camera shake. My guess is that Robi wanted to give more of a realistic and engaging feel, but personally I didn't like the sudden jerks when the rapee orgasms or something. But there is a ton of tentacle content, and the victim is pretty damn sexy. This is definitely worth the watch, and the best part you can enjoy it with just one hand.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Wazz. I've been looking for this but can't seem to find it.
I thought I saw a while ago on the forums but now I can't find it. It looks like it would be a good addition to the thread. :)

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Hey Wazz. I've been looking for this but can't seem to find it.
I thought I saw a while ago on the forums but now I can't find it. It looks like it would be a good addition to the thread. :)
I'll need to dig it up, but I'm sure I have it. The thread was probably deleted. Thanks for the suggestion.

Okay, I just uploaded BW-CX000 by Dark Angel. It was originally uploaded by someone in the movie sub-forum, but I guess it isn't there anymore. Anyway, BW-CX000 has tons and tons of tentacle action. Virtually, the entire movie is about a heroine getting ravished and raped by a chimera tentacle monster in a tiled room. The voice acting is decent, not extraordinary, but acceptable. The animation and character models are average, but as I already mentioned there is tons of tentacle action. Sadly, for me, there are no X-ray scenes. Another notable fetish present in BW-CX000 is the stocking fetish. I don't think I see much stocking tentacle rape frequently. There are multiple vaginal cum scenes, so despite my complaint about mediocrity, the tentacle scenes are pretty well done.

edit
Oh yeah, there is a pretty long birth scene, which I'm sure birthing fetishist will enjoy. Thanks havokor.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Don't forget the bonus for the birthing fetish folks out there. It's a pretty decent movie.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

A big upload coming this weekend. Just a heads up.

Reputation score

i haven't found one, but the animation is good and i would love to know what Catue is saying as she is slowly corrupted.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

i haven't found one, but the animation is good and i would love to know what Catue is saying as she is slowly corrupted.
I personally don't mind too much about not completely understanding what she is saying, since there is also the anime to watch. But I can understand the appeal. I'll keep an eye out for the translation, but I'm guessing the probability is pretty slim; the game itself is pretty old without much fan support from what I have searched up on google.

gawd, I already uploaded ~5.6 gigs of tentacle material. What should I upload now...

Expect content and links in about 4~6 hours... maybe earlier, if I finish lab quicker.

Ooookay... I just finished uploading 7.22 gigs of tentacle stuff. I uploaded most of KTC's Anthology series Tokiryoujoku, Slave Heroines, and Toushin Engi. These Anthologies are basically collections of many doujin/manga works and compiled into a Anthology book with a tentacle focus, but some works may not include tentacle or as much. KTC initially started off from Tokiryoujoku and ended at Vol 37 to pick it back up in Slave Heroines, which had 16 volumes. After Slave Heroines ended, they continued in Toushin Engi, which is up to volume 20. I have vol 17 and 19 as well, which I'll probably upload eventually, but I haven't been able to find 16, 18 or 18 so if you have them, I'd be delighted if you share it. To add to the evolution of KTC's tentacle Anthology series, I read that Toushin Engi will be ending and another Anthology series called Crisis Megami will be dedicated to tentacle compilations.

The game I uploaded is made by EGAKIYA Kiyoshi 18K Troop (Kiyoshi for short) called Ala Ha Yu. The great part of this particular game is that it comes with both Japanese and English UI. The UI has many different options, such as movie/selection/memory playing. The movie mode allows you to watch it as one chronological piece, but you also have the option of repetitive scene play through selection, or a simple movie-maker style through memory. The 3D models are very nicely done, though in my opinion the character faces just seem a bit awkward, as all Kiyoshi works. Despite my small gripe, all the other aspects are greatly done. The art is colorful, the voice acting is erotic, and the sex scenes are great too. In some specific scenes they revert the perspective from 3rd person to the victim's first person view. Personally, I find this a bit awkward, but I guess some people might be curious at what is feels like from the victim's perspective? Like typical Kiyoshi works, they like to have a superfluous number of tentacles surround the victim, which can be distracting at some times. However, I still think it is a worthwhile work for tentacle fans, because it is literally 99% tentacle action. The remaining 1% is left for the introduction and conclusion. The rest is completely dedicated to demolishing and mind-breaking the poor victim.

The other two doujin/manga works are by Erect Sawaru. Erect Sawaru (aka Erect Touch) is definitely ranked in my top 5 best hentai artists, though I would consider his works to be on the heavy side. Erect Sawaru often adds in scat, which I personally do not enjoy that much, but makes up for it in other aspects. Residence of Obscene Art and Pandra both have great tentacle scenes that are probably by far one of the best (probably after or tied with Rindou imo). For cum bath fetishist, you will definitely enjoy Erect Sawaru works, because he pretty much includes cum bath in all his works. I personally think Erect Sawaru has a great talent at drawing mind-broken victims, which really add to the work. Out of his works all his works, I think Pandra has the best tentacle scenes, though sadly the later chapters in Pandra do not include as much tentacle. Residence of Obscene Art has a main storyline mix in with other side stories that are sometimes related. Both are great works that I recommend for tentacle fetishists. However, I must warn you that Erect Sawaru has a habit of including a lot of penises in his works, and often times with pubic hair. When I say a lot i mean more on the line of a shit ton of penises. Personally I do not enjoy scat, but I make an exception for Erect Sawaru, and hopefully you will also enjoy his works.

My first post already reached maximum character cap so I'm posting on post 2 or here:

If I am missing a part, please let me know...it is hard to keep track of all the 200mega pieces for ~7 gigs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowcrash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OMG, I just discovered that the first posts have so many links :eek:
And the DL links are hosted by mediafire !
THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!
Thanks a lot for all the time you spent to do that for the ulmf forumers.

I have just a question about the games you have uploaded : do you have any recommendations for what are the best games among your uploads ?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

OMG, I just discovered that the first posts have so many links :eek:
And the DL links are hosted by mediafire !
THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!
Thanks a lot for all the time you spent to do that for the ulmf forumers.

I have just a question about the games you have uploaded : do you have any recommendations for what are the best games among your uploads ?
Among the games I uploaded I would recommend all of Caryo and Nekoken, Tentacle Girl by Courreges A, Princess Knight Cuture - The Fallen Dragoon Princess - by VALKYRIA, and Mahou Shoujo Kureha by Masurao.

Hope you enjoy the games!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

just downloaded Caryo, but I can't get it to work. I click on the exe file and it gives me an error message. Is this one of those games that has to have a short filepath to work? (I'm running my computer on japanese settings, but still no luck.) Hoping this is some simple fix that I'm just missing because I'm dumb. :) Help please?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

just downloaded Caryo, but I can't get it to work. I click on the exe file and it gives me an error message. Is this one of those games that has to have a short filepath to work? (I'm running my computer on japanese settings, but still no luck.) Hoping this is some simple fix that I'm just missing because I'm dumb. :) Help please?
Try these fixes:

1) Run in Japanese Locale (Applocale might not be sufficient)
2) If you see files in moon speak, rename them to English characters.

You can also send me some screen shots so I can further see what the errors is.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Currently running in a Japanese Locale.
I didn't rename the files to English... should I rename everything with moonrunes into English? If so, does it matter what I name it?

After renaming the exe file, I got a message saying (syntax error, unexpected T_Symbol, expecting")")

Should I try trashing stuff and unload the zip file again?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Currently running in a Japanese Locale.
I didn't rename the files to English... should I rename everything with moonrunes into English? If so, does it matter what I name it?

After renaming the exe file, I got a message saying (syntax error, unexpected T_Symbol, expecting")")

Should I try trashing stuff and unload the zip file again?

Yeah, try naming the moon runes to English like "aaa" or something. Just make sure that if two files have the same moon runes, but different file types, have the same English name. If that doesn't work, send me a screen shoot of your folder and error message, and identify which Caryo game you are trying to execute.