What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Ah, okay. Then ignore my private message.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm guessing that the way that we will have more room for all the character's sitting out of the fight right now would be defending territory? As in both sides attacking and defending at the same time, so most character's will be able to play.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally, I finished my Demon Character! :D
I believe I can handle 2 characters from what I have tried so far.

@Pervy
Please check my new character for approval, but you can take it slow as all the spots are currently full.
Here link to my character.

I'mma sleep now. It 7.30am and I haven't sleep yet. zzZ

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm guessing that the way that we will have more room for all the character's sitting out of the fight right now would be defending territory? As in both sides attacking and defending at the same time, so most character's will be able to play.
But.. No one is in the main thread anymore where you can literally do that.

Finally, I finished my Demon Character! :D
I believe I can handle 2 characters from what I have tried so far.

@Pervy
Please check my new character for approval, but you can take it slow as all the spots are currently full.
Here link to my character.
Kinky, if with a bit of a timid grasp on english grammar, but we mentioned that before. That said, a bit too powerful with that high sexual stat from an ability of your own creation and dual attack coming from an artifact, I mean granted, an artifact that can be taken or disabled for 3 points.. I'd like it if you kept alchemy as is, theres a reason it has mental, not sexual scaling and your character has quite enough of a sexual score.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is purity always active or must it be cast in order to be effective?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Is purity always active or must it be cast in order to be effective?
Its always active and used up on enemy ability use.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Regarding what TheGuy said about room for all players, I've been under the assumption that any number of characters can contest for a location, and would simply do so in separate fights. So if multiple demons all hang around the same area, you'd simply need to defeat them all before conquering it. I don't think any one group being there prevents others from doing the same. We'd just RP that they end up in slightly different areas. Right?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regarding what TheGuy said about room for all players, I've been under the assumption that any number of characters can contest for a location, and would simply do so in separate fights. So if multiple demons all hang around the same area, you'd simply need to defeat them all before conquering it. I don't think any one group being there prevents others from doing the same. We'd just RP that they end up in slightly different areas. Right?
Theoretically, but that'd only apply presuming one side exclusively wins, or, if they don't the winners of each side battle it out afterwards, which is of course a possibility.
But yeah, pretty much that.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Gotta go to bed, so don't wait for my reply to the battle. Would like to ask a question before I go though. How is secret realm handled in a 2v1 situation if attempting to force opponents into it? Normally it requires winning a physical or mental check yes? But can it target two at once? If so, what if one passed the check and the other failed, etc. All that stuff.

On the side, scary rolls from Lizzy there. Could have been a lot higher from the looks of that 1.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Agreed. I assume you mean your two latest. For the future, do link up which characters you have in mind for less confusion.

Jellaby:
Awww poor tiny slime thingie! Naughty rolls, that said, feeble weakness reduces stamina, she seems more weak minded to me. Fix that and Approved

Lilly:
Picture not working for me. Seems like she might wanna try out some fairy fighting. :p
Not quite certain about the arousal mechanic, but she's balanced enough for me not to need to worry about her, Approved
Alright, in the future I will link up my characters. Fixed feeble, for some reason I thought it meant feeble-minded, maybe because it's fourth in the weakness powerlist and mental is your fourth stat.

For the fairy, I probably should change the picture to one from fairy fighting. I kind of like size play, so I decided to make a fairy, and balance wise I feel like she's kind of weak, but I'm okay with that, and let me explain how the arousal mechanic works, if she hasn't be attacked by a sexual attack, she has to spend a turn arousing herself in order to cast heal.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Couldn't help myself, made one more hero character. If you can check them over when you log in Pervy.

link

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Pervy

It edited the sheet and ready for a revision.
Here the link.

the changed are:
Parasitic Transfiguration is now a renamed Alchemy.

Extra Attack change to Physical.

Polished up character's bio.(hopfully)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gotta go to bed, so don't wait for my reply to the battle. Would like to ask a question before I go though. How is secret realm handled in a 2v1 situation if attempting to force opponents into it? Normally it requires winning a physical or mental check yes? But can it target two at once? If so, what if one passed the check and the other failed, etc. All that stuff.

On the side, scary rolls from Lizzy there. Could have been a lot higher from the looks of that 1.
If your realm is large enough, at least 1 rank/character for simplicities sake, you CAN lure more people into it, yes.

Couldn't help myself, made one more hero character. If you can check them over when you log in Pervy.

link
Just a credit to my system. ^^
That said mastered attack rank 6 would be a 1d22 tops.

@Pervy

It edited the sheet and ready for a revision.
Here the link.

the changed are:
Parasitic Transfiguration is now a renamed Alchemy.

Extra Attack change to Physical.

Polished up character's bio.(hopfully)
You didn't have to change it that much, just work along with me, buuuut sure. ^^ Approved.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm considering making yet another character.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm considering making yet another character.
Go nuts, the more, the merrier, I shall write one more of my own later as soon as.. well, if the heroes manage to win a fight or two, new territories to try and liberate slash defend/corrupt for the demons will be revealed. ^^

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just a credit to my system. ^^
That said mastered attack rank 6 would be a 1d22 tops.
Just was going off how the rank 6 for the 3 pointer is split as a 2d16. Given how the others were the full dice split into to smaller ones. I figured the rank 6 for 1 point was a 1d32. Changed though

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just was going off how the rank 6 for the 3 pointer is split as a 2d16. Given how the others were the full dice split into to smaller ones. I figured the rank 6 for 1 point was a 1d32. Changed though
that one costs 3 points not 1 point per rank for a reason though. .. anywhooo, Approved

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Since making extra characters certainly doesn't seem to be going out of fashion, I thought I'd share a google docs character calculator I made to help balance powers/weakness points quickly. People might find it handy.

To use it, save a copy from the File menu so that you have your own to edit. It has some examples of how to enter powers/weakness on each side, and automatic totals top left. Delete or over write the example powers and you can list your own. Just put in the number of ranks you want, and the cost per rank. The total cost of the power gets calculated for you in the colour section and added to the totals. When blank, the available points should always read 15. If it goes into negatives, you're over budget. If you want to use it to make a pet or minion, edit the starting points number to give the appropriate starting value.

Also @Pervy.
Ok, that sounds good. So I guess that would be a separate check for each character. What happens if only one resists it though? Would the fight simply get split leaving one alone? Or should we force an all or nothing, for the sake of keeping fights fair?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neat writing.

Also @Pervy.
Ok, that sounds good. So I guess that would be a separate check for each character. What happens if only one resists it though? Would the fight simply get split leaving one alone? Or should we force an all or nothing, for the sake of keeping fights fair?
Rp responsibly as it comes up.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I figure the other hero would have to decide if they want to jump into the secret realm to save their friend or end up milling around and hoping their friend wins.