The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

Groggy, Nightingale would barely perceive what was around her for a while, until she shook her head and looked. "Oh... Oh, I had thought the worst had happened." she said, looking over at Rebecca. "It's like it was all a bad dream." she said, chuckling. She seemed conscious enough, and started eating the food.

"You two didn't meet with those awful kidnappers outside of town, did you?" the wife inquired.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Rebecca smiled seeing that Nightingale seemed alright. They had been through a lot, and the both of them being able to come out basically alright, was pretty impressive. Although there was no denying it, Rebecca would probably never be able to forget the pleasure that she had experienced while captured... Rebecca shook herself free from her thoughts, returning to the present. Aye, I hope we never have to go through that again. Rebecca mutters out loud, her ears flattening when thinking back.

Mhhh, gulp, we were caught by them for a little, but managed to free our selves from them. Rebecca explained while eating. She kept it short, she wasn't comfortable with the side of herself that came out while they were captured. Mhh! This tastes delicious! Enjoying the meal, Rebecca starts to wolf it down, her tail swaying in happiness, forgetting all the manners she was taught back home.

If they couple asked no further questions, after the meal, Rebecca would use her magic to heal any wounds that Nightingale, and herself still had.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Healing didn't seem to be necessary, but the soothing was nice. "We should report our success... And probably nothing else." Nightingale said.

theguy09

Reputation score

Agreed! Rebecca replied before turning to the couple. She bowed to them in thanks saying, Thank you for your hospitality, we wont forget it! If we can help you in the future, let us know. Rebecca said, before making sure they had their things, and heading out. She and Nightingale would head straight to the guild, intending to turn in the quest and collect their reward. As Nightingale suggested, Rebecca gave her report with minimal details, avoiding information about their capture!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They returned to the guild. There, Nightingale handed in the proof of their success. "Well done. You two were successful, so here's your payment." she said, splitting the payment of 50 denarii between the two of them.

[Rebecca gets 25 denarii! Woo]

"There's also another job that came in. Apparently that group of slavers were just apart of a bigger operation. While gathering flowers, a band of orcs came into the garden of the mayor's estate and kidnapped one of his maids. The mayor is offering 50 denarii for her safe return." she stated.

"Isn't this based off of that other mission, for 100?" Nightingale inquired.

"Yes, but defeating them all is not required. If you do, then you can collect both rewards, for 150 denarii." she stated.

Thus, was the questboard.

(Easy): Investigate the forest for a pack of wild animals rumored to be corrupted, the town nurse suspected of causing it, but no proof exists. 20 denarii.

(Medium): Rescue the Mayor's Maid who was kidnapped by orcs. 50 denarii.

(Hard): Defeat the orc slavers in their entirety. 100 denarii.

theguy09

Reputation score

Turning in the quest, they managed to get there reward with no problems! Finally, its officially over. Rebecca thought to herself as she accepted the reward. Th-that was only part of their operation? Rebecca hesitantly asked, the prospect certainly scared her a bit. Here, lets talk about what to do next. We will be right back. Rebecca said as she lead Nightingale to a empty area so they could talk in private. Turning to Nightingale, Rebecca starts to talk. I... I dont like the idea of letting other girls go through what we did, but... Do we risk that all happening again? If you want to risk it with me, we can go and try to save the maid.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I personally am going to want to rest a bit, all things considered. If you want me to come, I will, though." she said. "We all risk death, rape, or torture and injury when we risk our lives like this. It just comes with the job."

(Also, 4xp awarded for quest complete.)

theguy09

Reputation score

Huh, right. Sorry, I was rattled by the news that there were more of them out there, and yes, I would appreciate you coming with me in the future. Rebecca explained. thinking about it, she also had some stuff she needed to do, and some rest never hurt. Rebecca was not one to stay in one place when she could do other things, maybe she could take a mission if Nightingale wanted to wait a couple of days. If not she had errands to run around town. How long do you want to wait till the next job together? Rebecca asked.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nightingale blushed a bit, holding her stomach. "Well, 20 of my 25 denarii is going to go towards taking care of this... Problem, that surfaced. Since it's a shame to lose my money like that, I'm thinking of doing some minor work to make up the difference while I weather the storm that is emptying out my... Insides." she said a bit morbidly. "What about you? Aren't you worried that you might be with child?"

theguy09

Reputation score

Hearing Nightingale's own words, Rebecca cant help but also blush as she holds her own stomach. Y-yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant also. Taking care of that was one of the errands I was thinking about doing. Though, I'm a little cheap compared to you, I was planing to head into the forest to gather ingredients to make my own potion. If you want, I can make you another potion, free of charge. Rebecca said with a slight smile, finally being able to show off one of her crafts made her excited.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nightingale smiled. "Oh? You'd be so kind? I'll take you up on that offer then." she said with relief. "Yeah, not ready to be a mother without a father yet. I don't have nearly enough for my retirement."

theguy09

Reputation score

Of course! Anything for a friend! I should probably start to gather the ingredients soon, I'm not ready to be a mother either. To many plans and ambitions to settle down! Rebecca said with a sparkle in her eyes. She briefly started to do some calculations in her head if she had enough time to gather the ingredients, it would probably take around 8 hours to get enough for both.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll be in my room in the Adventurer's Guild. They have nice rooms there if you pay 3 denarii a day. Which I now have!" she said, all perky and giddy.

theguy09

Reputation score

Mhhhhh, alright then, I'll come find you when I have everything done and ready! Ill be back hopefully later tonight! Rebecca said happily, it was good to have a plan to go off! With that, Rebecca went over to the waiting receptionist to explain they decided to wait on taking a mission before leaving the building. Outside, Rebecca starts to decide on the order of things. Hmmm, I have put it off long enough I guess. Let's go give Laon his share before heading off to the forest! Rebecca heads to the clinic to either find the nurse or Laon!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going into the clinic, she found Laon resting on his bed in the demon nurse's home, who was fussing over a distressed Laon. "Time for your sponge bath!" she declared. Laon gave a pathetic whine. "I don't need three baths in one day!" he protested. "Nonsense! We have to keep you and your wound clean! And how else am I going to get my payment?" she inquired. "Huh?" Laon inquired, before the demoness started stripping Laon's shirt off. "Don't worry about it, let's get you undressed~" she cooed, almost sounding... Hungry?

theguy09

Reputation score

Waking into the clinic, Rebecca comes upon a strange scene between the seemingly lusty nurse and the recovering Laon! Awkwardly standing there, Rebecca doesn't really know if she should interrupt. Coming to a decision, Rebecca knocks on the side of the wall, trying to get their attention. When she got it, she would say quickly. Uh... Laon, I'm here to deliver your share of the mission! Her face seemed a little embarrassed to be interrupting, but she needed to deliver the money!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She'd catch their attention right when the demon nurse had Laon's shirt halfway over his head, such that he was blind to the world as she looked back at him in shock. "Oh, uh... Thanks Rebecca." Laon said. "Could you leave it on the table? I'm kind of busy being... Treated." he said, before the demoness gave a feline grin at him, her spaded tail wagging back and forth excitedly.

theguy09

Reputation score

Uhhh... Y-yah, can do! Sorry for interrupting, I'll visit later! Rebecca talked fast in her embarrassment, putting a sack of 25 denarii on the table before quickly walking out of the room. Maybe I should have come back later instead of interrupting, Rebecca thinks to herself. When she finished delivering the denarii, she heads towards the woods, starting the hours long process of gathering ingredients!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Fine
(HP): 43/43
(PP): 51/51
(EP): 58/58
(TP): 25/25

Going out into the forest, leaving Laon to be bathed by the demon nurse, Rebecca started gathering her materials in the woods. While gathering materials out there...

[Perception: Success]

She noticed that the mayor, round and bald was he, was dressed in more common, traveling attire and was in the forest, speaking with a shady looking fellow together alone in the woods. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she couldn't try to listen in as she seemed to be discovered almost immediately. The two looked her way, and seemed to nod at each other before departing from the conversation, the unknown stranger going into the woods and the mayor heading towards Rebecca. "Fancy seeing one of the adventurers out here. Gathering things? That's lovely." he said with a joyous smile. "What's your name, kitten?" he inquired.

theguy09

Reputation score

Walking away, and heading for the forest, Rebecca begins her search for ingredients. Inside the forest, the girl was looking around some trees, when off in a nearby clearing, she saw the mayor with a shady fellow? What's he doing here? Rebecca wondered at the sight. When she looked over at them, it seemed like they could feel her gaze as they looked back at her! They said something to each other before the Mayor turned and walked over. Yah, I was looking for some ingredients out here. But who was that? Oh, and I'm Rebecca.