Rebecca: Fine
(HP): 43/43
(PP): 51/51
(EP): 58/58

NIghtingale: Fine
(HP): 40/40
(PP): 30/30
(EP): 30/30

And so, the girls trusted on their powers of observation on the trip, hoping to spot the attack before it hit as they traveled with the wagon.

And it would inevitably be attacked, it was just a matter of when. Because of that, the girls did not know when to expect the attack.

Rebecca and Nightingale roll perception.
Rebecca: 15+16=31
Nightingale: 18+17=35
Stealth: 28

Rebecca and Nightingale spot the ambush
A mere passing of a brown robe in the woods, and the two girls would look at each other for confirmation. Seeing their faces, the false envoy driving the wagon would look startled, before an arrow would fly and impale him right in the forehead, causing him to drop dead onto the ground.

Four highwaymen rose from the hill over the side of the road. "Surrender, or have your limbs cut off!" one demanded.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

As Rebecca and Nightingale were traveling they did their best to pay attention for any signs of an ambush. They scanned the lush green forests of this area for any signs of the ambush. They were fairly confident in their ability to see the ambush, the only thing they had to worry about would be when would the attack come?

Some miles out from the town, Rebecca spots some movement of a brown cloak among the foliage ahead of them. Confused at if it was really that easy to see the ambush, Rebecca turns to Nightingale. Who also looked to her for confirmation of the sight. Right as they drew their weapons, an arrow files and hits the decoy right in the forehead. Unfortunately killing the decoy in one shot.

Damn it! He wasn't supposed to die! Grrrrr let's get this over with Nightingale. Frustrated at the decoys death Rebecca preps her spells for combat. A bright green glow of a summoning circle appears next to her on the ground, and at the same time a strong wind appears in the area. It focuses around the bandits keeping them off balance. After casting her spells Rebecca stays behind her summon and Nightingale.

Spells
Spirit of the Wolf (Summon) This creature gets the Hard Hitter and Hard to Hit Talents.

Buffeting Winds (Utility) [Creatures attempting to attack the caster or their allies while this spell is active take a -8 penalty to their attack rolls. Costs 1 EP upkeep.]

Magic Feats
Quicken Spell – The character may pay 4 EP and take a -10 penalty to casting for their round in order to cast an additional spell per round. Other activated metamagic feats cannot be used in the same turn as this metamagic feat.

Over all DC is 20 for summon, auto cast for wind spell, and has a +33 to casting. Summon has 36 body 3 AV and dmg of 2d12+20 with +10 dodge.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Buffeting Winds(1ep)
(HP): 36/43
(EP): 50/58
(TP): 11/25

Nightingale: Battle Aurax6(4ep)
(HP): 40/40
(PP): 30/30
(EP): 24/30

The wolf appears with a howl.

Nightingale casts battle aura.

The four bandits fire their arrows. Two fly towards Nightingale, but she deflects them both. Two fly towards Rebecca, the first is blown aside by her winds, but the other cuts her arm as it passes by. (14-7=7damage)

Nightingale responds by charging in, slicing at one of the highwaymen with her longsword, (Power strike, -10 dodge, +10 attack/damage). She strikes at him (59-5=54 damage) and kills him in one blow.

Her wolf charges and attacks one of the other bandits, biting into his flesh (41-5=36 damage), and nearly kills him.

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca manages to succeed in casting her spells. She sends her wolf after Nightingale who charged towards the bandits! Before either of them make it to the bandits, the bandits fire Arrows. Two for each Rebecca and Nightingale, thankfully the harsh winds negate one arrow that's sent to Rebecca. The other nicks her on the arm, bringing a sharp pain to her that will make it harder to cast her next spells.

It's a different matter for Nightingale as she deflects both arrows and manages to cut one of the bandits down in one swift swing. Another is gravely injured by Rebecca's wolf. We are the retribution for your actions! I won't allow you to get scott free!Rebecca, still miffed from the decoys death, yelled at the bandits. As she says this more strong winds appear but this time they focus around Rebecca before being launched towards one of the bandits.

Spells
F} Greater Gust (Line) [This spell deals damage as a spell one level lower, but creatures affected by it must win a Resistance check against the caster or be knocked Prone. The caster gets a +4 bonus on this check.]

Magic Feats
Wind Caller (Wind) – Spells of the Wind element of the Line shape deal damage as if they were one spell level higher, and summon spells of this element gain a +12 bonus to Body. Requires Focus in Wind.
To cast: 33 DC:30 Dmg: 4d8+13

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Nude, Heavily Wounded
(HP): 1/43
(EP): 58/58
(TP): 0/0

(I think that's a level 4 spell? Posting quickly, but remind me in the future how much EP you're using.)

Rebecca deals 34-5=29 damage to a bandit.

The bandits retaliate in desperation, one is thwarted by Nightingale, the other two focus on taking out the mage as best they can. Both their arrows hit as they demand the mage to go down. (25-7=18 damage, Armor destroyed) The first arrow tears her flimsy battlemage robes to tatters, as they drop to the ground and leave her nude. (22-0=22 damage) The next arrow hits... Somewhere, but all Rebecca knows is that the world went black...

Rebecca falls unconscious...
Rebecca could faintly hear Nightingale call her name. Though there was little she could do other than determine if it was from a dream or not. When Rebecca would find herself waking up, somehow alive after it all, she'd find herself in the wagon, though it was no longer in the road. Instead, it seems like the two horses pulling it had run off into the wilderness. Somewhere in the forest, Rebecca awoke with a throbbing headache, to find the wagon had been scavenged thoroughly, it's looters no doubt upset that it was a dud and held nothing of value. In addition, all of Rebecca's belongings were gone, including her battle torn robe, denarii from the previous mission, dagger, buckler, and etc. She was just a naked girl without possessions. And given her cuts and wounds, it would seem that she was left for dead.

The dead decoy was also picked clean, even his clothes taken. Though, the third among them, Nightingale, was seemingly missing from the scene.

It was in the middle of the night, the crickets were making noise, and the wind whistled occasionally.

theguy09

Reputation score

(Oops was trying to write quickly so I looked over that)

As Rebecca casted her spell she saw the bandit she get stagger from the impact. Nightingale took the opportunity to go full attack on that bandits while the other two brought up their bows and aimed. They released and two arrows hit Rebecca dead square and everything went black.

When she awoke, she was naked and in pain. When she looked around her surroundings she discovered she was on the wagon from the fake convoy. Just this move intensified a headache she only noticed after the increased pain. Where am I? And why am I here? Before she could continue her headache interrupted her. I need to heal before I do anything. She takes her time to cast a Regeneration spell in order to heal up. While she is waiting for her spell to finish doing its job of healing her, she tries to look around without moving much to try and see where all of her stuff is.

Discovering all of her stuff is just gone or out of view she starts to worry some more. I have to find my stuff, that pistol is a family heirloom and I still have to give Laon his share of the earnings. After being healed enough to move she will stand up and look around for any thing of hers. What happened to Nightingale? Did they some how beat her or did she think I died? I hope nothing smells the blood and comes looking. Oh crap, oh crap. As Rebecca is panicking she starts to look for any trails or hints of who took all of her stuff.

EP cost is 6 and if she takes long enough she should be able to cast it without trouble.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Nude
(EP): 52/58

Rebecca healed herself, and looked around. Picked clean, it seemed. Nothing. They looted everything. Meanwhile, in her time healing herself, she heard a howl in the distance. Indeed, something eventually picked up the smell: wolves

She noticed a trail behind the wagon, and broken branches left in it's wake. It likely led back to the road.

theguy09

Reputation score

After healing all the way up she completely searches the area. Only to find indeed its been picked clean, she was basically the only thing out here. Thats what she thought before she heard the howl of wolves of in the distance. Only a few minutes Darn it. I cant stay here much longer. I need to find the road before I can tell where to go next. before she had discovered a trail back to what seemed to be the road. It took a little bit to find it in the darkness.

Considering there is no reason to stay she starts along the path back to the road. She tries her best not to lose the trail as she doesn't know how far she is from the road. If she does then she will try to find it again before moving on. If she can make it to the road then she will cast some magic to locate her pistol. I need to know where my stuff is. No reason to go back to town right now unless my stuff is there. I don't want to be seen naked by the towns people if at all possible.

Spell
Find (Utility) [Similar to Locate, only this spell goes around and through objects, effectively leading the caster along the shortest path to their target. If a path seems too dangerous, the caster can instead choose to redirect the path, and the spell will try to find another one if it is available.]
3rd level spell of Arcane, costs 4 EP and base casting it 23, DC 20

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Nude
(EP): 48/58

The sounds of howling vanished soon enough, likely finding the corpse of the decoy behind her. Using her spell, she saw a wisp appear that would slowly move forward at a walking pace, oddly enough opposite the road. She could cross right over the road and head into the forest.

She would venture far, her nudity lasting on her as the constant breezes would keep stimulating her. Fortune would hopefully favor her from danger as she walked towards where he possession was taken...

Perception: 10+16=26
Stealth: 10+11=21
A lone, helpless mage in nothing but her birthday suit was perhaps easy pickings... And she most certainly was. While walking through the woods, occupied by following the wisp, Rebecca suddenly felt a knife at her throat, and a rugged hand slide up and massage her breast. "You move, you die... So, the cat thing was alive?" a man's voice inquired. "How quite lovely that she came to us, wanting to let us know we missed a perfectly fine piece of ass." he chuckled. "Off we go to camp, dearie... Remember, make so much as a peep or little bit more of that magic and you will be spared this life for the next one that awaits you." he promised.

Ambusher will get first attack, and sneak attack damage if Rebecca chooses to fight. Rebecca cannot dodge the attack.

theguy09

Reputation score

As Rebecca traveled away from the wagon, she thankfully heard the howls die off. Only the thoughts of finding her stuff and punishing who ever had took her stuff really crossed her mind at this point. As she traveled towards her stuff she only started to think that they might have guards watching around the area. Right as she thought about this she felt a blade next to her throat.

Rebecca relentlessly called her self out for being so stupid, not everything is as easy as she thinks they would be. Rebecca you have to let go of your reckless personality! You will die sooner than later at this rate! You stupid! Hearing the threat of the bandit she she would relent and following him to his camp. Not saying a word to him but glares at him plenty. She had no melee to fight him and she could do to much damage to her before her spells got off. In Rebecca's mind it would be better to try and find a better opportunity to fight them off when he lets his guard down.

As she is lead into the camp she will do her best to see how many bandits there were and what was going on.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Nude, Bound

Submitting, Rebecca was taken to the bandit's camp... Interestingly enough, it was exaclty where the wisp was going. Once she arrived, she discovered that the camp was a series of large tents standing via tall cylindrical wooden poles. She'd note that there were about eight men in the camp, including those she couldn't see, but those she could hear. There was also one more in the camp, in the form of Nightingale, who was currently held in a bandit's arms with her ankles bound together and her wrists bound in front of her, held in the air with her feet pointing straight up into the sky as Rebecca could see as clear as day, a healthy human cock plunging into her elven folds. "Nnngh! Fuck yeah, elf pussy is the best pussy!" the man declared.

"That's not all the pussy we have tonight, boys." said the man with Rebecca. "Actual pussy! Get your fill of her, she was still alive and she walked right into my arms as if she wanted to come get fucked." he stated, as most of the men were already unbuckled, and two full on naked with their cocks seemingly caked with the aftermath of sex. "First, get her bound, so she can't try anything funny without us stomping her." he said, as the men would come up to and quickly bind the submissive Rebecca. Then once she was bound in rope, her hands behind her back and ankles bound by a manacle so she could do little more than walk, not allowed to do tall strides.

Rebecca is now bound
"Excellent, now, before we sell her into slavery, let's train her how to suck cock, eh boys?" the one who caught her cheered, as the men gave a horray of celebration for their ill deeds being rewarded. Then, Rebecca heard a gun cock itself. One of the bold, muscular looking nude men aimed a gun at her. "Start with me. Come over here and lather my dick with your tongue. Suck it good or I'll beat you." he said. "Don't even think about biting if you love that brain being intact." he warned her, while the man with Nightingale grunted, slamming his cock inside of her pussy all the way as Nightingale howled, his balls twitching, cock pumping... Filling Nightingale's womb with his spunk.

"Sorry... Rebecca... I tried to make the horses run to town after I defeated one group... Then another caught me off guard..." Nightingale apologized. Then the naked one rose, and slapped her across the face. "Who said you could talk!?" he shouted, before the one holding her chuckled, and let her to the ground as her head was gripped and forced to down his cock. "Noisy elf bitch! We're gonna fuck you till you're pregnant! Children sell real nice in some places!" he declared, meanwhile the one other bandit was still in her pussy and resumed again. "I could fuck this elf bitch forever!" he cried, and Nightingale whined pathetically as he began thrusting rapidly into her pussy with vigor.

"Her cries are adorable..." a resting bandit said, before he looked at Rebecca, and rose, getting behind her. "I wonder how this one will cry when I impale her with my meat?" he inquired, gripping her tail as she felt the tip of his cock line up with her entrance.

theguy09

Reputation score

As Rebecca was lead by the bandit to his camp, her wisp also eerily lead her in the same direction. Somehow it seemed the bandits managed to beat Nightingale, if her guess was correct that is. The camp had more men than Rebecca expected. Oh Rebecca you got yourself into that real trouble this time. After seeing and hearing all the men here she counted there were about 8 bandits here. As she looked around she saw Nightingale, her guess was right as to why she ended up in the wagon. And as Rebecca looked at Nightingale, she watched as she was fucked while bound. She looked like she was unwillingly getting a ton of pleasure from being raped. Suddenly seeing Nightingale like that, made her mind imagine what it would be like, being used like that. Unknown to Rebecca, her nether regions started to leak juices down her legs.

Seeing this happen to Nightingale set off a kind of primal reaction in Rebecca. She thought back to the Hunter raping her and she got a little hot and bothered. Rebecca stared for a little at Nightingale, feeling her situation was for some reason hot. Then Rebecca snapped out of it and yelled at herself What are you doing! Do you want to be there whore?! Even after she yelled at herself, she couldn't stop thinking that.

As her captor called out to the other bandits Rebecca would reactively yell at him Who would want to get fucked by you sods! After most likely being hit or humiliated, Rebecca would submit to being bound as she knew she had no chance of winning if she fought. When she was bound by chains and rope, Rebecca would squirm in her new bindings.

You're going to sell me into slavery? A sick mix of anticipation and horror is born in Rebecca after hearing what the bandit said. As well as the thought of being breed with Nightingale, made this feeling just intensify. As she asked, a gun suddenly cocked, and when she looked towards the direction of the man talking, she cringed with fright. She didn't want to be beaten as she knew she couldn't defend, but she also didn't want to submit to these thugs. Finally the lingering threat of the gun forced her to try and suck off the man. She was forced to get on all fours with the man's cock in front of her face. This was her first time actually seeing a cock, she stared at it a little, being briefly intoxicated with the smell. Her body was reacting opposite of how her mind wanted her to react. Unwillingly she would open her mouth and begin to suck off the man. Suddenly a pulse of pleasure came from her tail, right as she started. She moaned from the pleasure of having her tail being grabbed by another bandit from behind her.

Her face goes bright red from all the humiliation, at actually enjoying the rough treatment. Then her eyes go wide as she feels the tip of a cock about to enter her from behind. Her body betrayed her, and her folds started to moisten.When the cock finally plunges into her, another burst of pleasure assaults Rebecca, making her moan around the cock in her mouth.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Nude, Bound

"This one's pretty good too! Oh! We have a virgin!" he exclaimed, noting what he was just about to steal from her. Then suddenly one other yanked him back. "Idiot, no! She's worth ten times as much if she's a virgin! Just use her asshole for now, we'll train her and keep her hymen intact, if we do, we can all live the high life for a damned year!" he declared. Meanwhile the first one just grunted, and used her asshole instead, grunting as he had to force it a bit despite her pussy juices that soaked his cock before from him grinding on her. The result was a painful first anal, added with an odd pleasure.

"Enthusiastic, if nothing else." the one receiving her lips commented. "Nnn, you're doing such a good job though." he said, petting her head while moving his hand up and down to encourage her to suck him off. The men continued their motions, moving at rough paces, quickly making her feel worn out. "She's shaking already, huh?" the man sitting and now with a saliva soaked cock said. "Guess she is just a mage, according to what the survivor said. Don't worry, pussycat, we'll train those legs and hips and mouth to love dick all day long." He said, before holding her face right against his crotch with both hands, and hunched forward. "Drink it...!" he commanded, as cum hit the back of her throat, his cock erupting in her mouth, as the one behind her made sudden slow, but quick back and forth thrusts. "Oooh, cumming in her ass." he said, filling her ass with cum.

The two pulled out, with cum inside of Rebecca's belly and bowels, the aftermath leaving her now slightly gaping asshole oozing with cum.

theguy09

Reputation score

Feeling the cock about to enter her folds, Rebecca is nervous as she can still be called inexperienced with sex. The bandit doesn't end up entering her folds though as he mistakenly sees Rebecca's hymen, which isn't there. Her maidenhood and innocence was lost to that Hunter, opening an entire new world to Rebecca's eyes. Her curiosity definitely had a part to play in her submissiveness, weather she wanted to admit it or not.

Rebecca couldn't deny that her bodies reactions were because of arousal. That arousal covered the bandit's cock, prepping it to enter Rebecca's virgin asshole. It hurt a lot for Rebecca but strangely it also felt really good. The pleasure gradually overcame the pain as she was fucked silly by the pair.

By submitting to the bold muscular bandit, Rebecca was now on all four, reluctantly doing her best to satisfy him in order not to be beaten by him. She wasn't very resilient and pain still had a large effect on her. The very first cock Rebecca had ever seen was now in front of her, with her about to worship it with her mouth. The smell intoxicated her, and when she tasted it, she was surprised to find she didn't hate the taste, rather it just increased her arousal. Rebecca suddenly had the notion that she couldn't resist the bandits for long if they kept doing this to her, she needed to try and escape soon or else her body would drag down her mind, and have her become their whore. This possibility put fear into her but, she wouldn't allow herself to leave Nightingale. Nightingale is my partner! When we picked each other, our fates were tied together, the fate of one is the fate of the other! She was here because of Rebecca, either they both leave or they both become whores for the bandits.

After being roughly fucked by both bandits, Rebecca grew tired. Although not near enough to pass out she wouldn't be able to do anything like run until she rested. Feeling both cocks, in her ass, and mouth begin to twitch, her pleasure increased even more. Both bandits came about the same time, one forced Rebecca to drink every drop of his hot, syrupy cum by forcing her to deep throat him. The other gave one final long thrust, before sheathing himself in Rebecca and pouring his cum into her ass.

The unfamiliar taste and warmth suddenly in her brought her to climax. When the cock in her mouth was removed she cried out in pleasure YES! AHHH, I'M CUMMING! The pleasure so great it overwhelmed her easily, her inexperience allowing it control of her. She suddenly couldent think straight, her mind filled with a lusty fog. She absently mutters to herself That shouldn't... have felt so good. When both bandits retreated from her, her upper body fell forwards leaving her ass in the air, every bit of her exposed. She lay like that, panting with arousal. Anyone behind her would have a better view of her vagina, and if they looked close enough would notice the missing hymen.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bandits all chuckled, as Rebecca was able to behold the sight of a large prick flopping out of Nightingale's pussy, and globs of cum dripping out from her pussy and to the ground. "The pussy cat looks cute. I think I've got another load in me." that one said, letting Nightingale fall to the ground carelessly as he walked towards Rebecca, and roughly gripped her tail. "Oh, sensitive~" he chuckled sadistically. "You idiots sure this is a virgin? She looks recently devirginated." he said, eying up her pussy and poking her entrance with his prick. The men were shocked, as he just shrugged, and impaled her pussy in one go. "It doesn't matter, she'll still sell. And, we can play with her as much as we'd like~" he cooed. Before reaching down, and tucking his arms under hers, pulling Rebecca up and locking his arms around her own to force her to take his long prick at an angle, such that as she'd look down, she'd both see, and feel, his prick going in so deep that her belly stuck out a little bit in a single spot, where the tip of his cock was running out of room. He whispered into her ear. "Do you like the big cock I was just fucking your friend with?" he asked her.

Then he started to shift, grunting with savage lust as his already soaking wet cock easily shifted around inside of Rebecca, his hips moving with need to empty his second load into the second slave they acquired. Rebecca's supple flesh jiggled slightly with each impact, her smaller but appreciative breasts bouncing as he collided against her. She could feel his hefty sack coming up and lightly smacking against her thighs. With a big cock and apparent skill, this bandit seemed a cut above the rest in terms of bed skills. As such, the inexperienced Rebecca would no doubt feel overwhelmed. The other men noted how much pleasure Rebecca was being tortured with. "Look at how into this she is!" one said with a smirk. "I didn't know the feline women were such whores!" he laughed. Over that course of time, the man's thrusts became faster, fucking Rebecca with animalistic lust. "Of course their are. They're mere animals, after all." the one behind her said, before licking Rebecca's neck, and biting the nape of her neck just hard enough to cause a little pain. "They're meant to be bred by an alpha!"

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca lazily watched on the ground as the bandit that was breeding Nightingale pulled out and moved in her direction. She got a good look as he pulled out of Nightingale, some of the seed he had planted in her slowly dripped out of her. When she saw the cum dripping out, it turned her on so much more than she already was if that was even possible.

Rebecca was still laying down with her ass in the air as the bandit approached. He positioned himself behind her and grabbed her tail as he inspected her, the pleasure bringing her close to the edge, and assuring her obedience to him. After inspecting her, he did what only one other being has done to Rebecca, he plunged his cock into her folds, while standing her up at an angle insuring even more penetration and pleasure. The instant Rebecca was completely filled, her toes and tail curl in pleasure for a few seconds before she came. In response to his words and her pleasure she loudly moans Yess, it's so good! More! Rebecca was falling under the bandits control, it felt so good to fall.

Rebecca preceded to be ravaged by the man's lust, inducing a few more climaxes throughout the rough fucking. He was fucking her so hard, her entire body was shaking from the movements. It was quite the sight to see, Rebecca's breasts and butt jiggling from impacts and rough breaths.

Overwhelmed with the bandit's skill at fucking, Rebecca would turn into jelly in his hands. Thrusting her hips back at the bandit, trying to incite more pleasure for her fogged mind.

Only managing to hear bits and pieces of the crowds conversation, she somehow heard the comment of her just being an animal. Looking at how much she was enjoying being fucked like this, she couldent deny it. She was going on instincts, and she loved it. It had a certain attraction, one she couldent ignore. As a small bolt of pain shoots through her neck from the bite, Rebecca submits to her fate. Nnngggh! FUCK ME! BREED ME! Eyes rolling up from another climax, Rebecca goes limp for the bandit, giving him free reign of her.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bandit laughed savagely, before replying. "As you wish!" with a growl, he plunged his cock into her body to the hilt, so it was completely buried inside, and released his seed, pumping her womb full of his cum. Rebecca felt his slimy seed fill her belly, and soon spill out from around his tip, quickly traveling down along his length until she felt globs of cum spurting out from where he was hilted inside of her. "Ngh... I haven't... Cum this much in a while... You're definitely pregnant~" he chuckled. Then, Rebecca felt her world spin, and darkness take her from the lightheaded aftermath of the love making. Unconscious.

When she awoke, Rebecca found that she had been used in excess during her unconsciousness, soaked in cum, globs of cum remaining in her mouth that she would feel compelled to spit out, and occasional drips from her ass and pussy. She was used even when blacked out, every man no doubt getting a taste of her. Now, she found it was in the middle of the night based on the pitch black darkness and the crickets. She had her hands bound over head and legs bound to someone elses legs behind her, a single other person breathing in the room. Sounded like a woman.

It was pitch black. All she knew was what she felt, unless she had night vision.

(Rebecca is currently bound.)

theguy09

Reputation score

As Rebecca yelled out she could feel the giant cock completely fill her once again, all the way to her womb. It was twitching like crazy, then suddenly, her womb was bathed in warmth. The bandit was painting her insides white with all the cum he was filling her with, she was so filled there was just the tiniest bulge from her womb on her belly.

Rebecca just stayed still enjoying the feeling of warmth and pleasure from her own orgasm and the bandits. She had never thought being cummed inside of would feel so good. Ah, I'm pregnant now... she thought to herself before everything started to go black. The last things she felt were all the cum falling out of her, and running own her legs.

When Rebecca came to, she gagged just a little on some cum that was on her tongue, swallowing most of it before spitting out what she could. She felt so used, and even now her womb still felt full. Who knows how much she was fucked after she had passed out.

It was pitch black around Rebecca, she couldent see at all, all she could hear were the person behind her, the crickets out side, and the possible banter of the bandits outside where ever they were. Nightingale? Is that you? She asked in a worried voice. We have to get out of here! If we are fucked like that again I might not be able to resist them at all. Continues Rebecca with a hushed tone after her initial outburst.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm afraid there is not much I can do, bound like this. Isn't there some kind of magic you can cast?" Nightingale inquired, squirming around in such a way that Rebecca felt her ropes tug. She too was bound. "Indeed... I also feel exhausted from their abuse. I cannot move with these ropes around me either. They will return soon to start training us, I heard them outside. I am not sure if my mind can endure more of 'that' man's abuse..." Nightingale whispered with hesitation. From Rebecca's view, Nightingale looked like a woman passionately enjoying being fucked by the long dicked bandit vanquishing her willpower with his cock.

theguy09

Reputation score

I can't do anything either. I can't cast magic like this. With a trembling voice she continues. What... what do you think will happen to us? I'm sure at least I'm pregnant, and probably with 'that' man's child. With her head hanging down, Rebecca looks at her belly, she could still feel large amounts of cum in her. It feels so easy to give in to them, because it feels amazing. We have to try something before they get here to break us. Saying this Rebecca tries to squirm her way out or just escape from her bindings.