What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

darent

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

kenya charges to the Northen-most creature at the east side (not shure if spelled right...) and attacks all the times she can (4 i think) Baad dog!!! (If I kill it, attack the the nearest one)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

(Valkuraz! FTW!)

At seeing the strange animals in the light now, the kitsune realized they were n't a threat. "That's it? In that case, lemme at em'!" Running to the one in the Northwest, Blaze swung the broadside of her weapon into the brute quickly!

(Slam attack at the far northwest creature)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Votes for whoever hasn't posted yet are allowed. Also, where I am now I don't have the map or the software to remake it, and just so everyone knows, at some point soon Pale is supposed to be joining your team. They'll be joining as soon as I get a PM.)

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

(charge and attack?)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Yes, I based them off of the Valks, I just didn't want to use the name since I didn't play DC, and don't want to directly steal Rules brilliant creation. Also, I think the stats I sent to Silth are the pre-powered up versions, so if the fight takes more time than it takes me to get home, expect them to suddenly get an upgrade in stats.)

Tira: spends 8 AP to move 20 feet.
48+31-4 = 75 vs 20 = hit. 9 damage.
Gains 3 armor.

Sydia: Full defense, gains 48 armor. (Sorry about the change, but she doesn't have a lot of attack, and its kind of in her character.)

Quetz: Gains 5 armor from spell. Gains 25 armor.

Blazetail: Spends 8 AP to move 20 feet.
46+16 = 62 vs 45+20 = 65 == miss.

Kenya: 6 AP to move 15 feet.
36+37 = 73 vs 22+20 = 42 == hit. 2 damage.
6+37 = 43 vs 36+20 = 56 == miss.
Gains 8 armor. (Not enough AP for more attacks b/c of movement.)

Marina: 19+47+3 = 69 vs 45+20 = 65 == hit. 11 damage.
9+47-1 = 56 vs 21+20 = 41 == hit. 10 damage.
Gains 9 armor.

Darkwolves:
NW corner: 36+20+2 = 58 vs 9+7 = 16 == Blazetail gains 42 grapple points.
9+36 = 45 - 6 == 39 armor damage. Blazetail is now naked.

NW lower: Uses 8 AP to move 20 feet. Gains 21 armor.

Alpha: Uses 8 AP to move 20 feet.
42+30+2 = 74 vs 35+42+10+25 = 112 == miss.

W: Uses 8 AP to move 20 feet. Gains 21 armor.

SW upper: Uses 8 AP to move 20 feet. Gains 21 armor.

SW lower: Uses 8 AP to move 20 feet. Gains 21 armor.

SE lower: Uses 12 AP to move 30 feet. Gains 17 armor.

SE upper: Uses 8 AP to move 20 feet. Gains 21 armor.

East lower: Uses 4 AP to move 10 feet. Gains 25 armor.

East upper: Uses 4 AP to move 10 feet. Gains 25 armor.

NE lower: 38+20+2 = 60 vs 1+18+3 = 22 == Tira has gained 38 grapple points.
44+36 = 80 - 6 = 74 armor damage. Tira is now naked.

NE upper: 33+20+2 = 55 vs 19+17+8 = 44 == Kenya has gained 11 grapple points.
48+24+2 = 74 vs 20+15 = 35 == Kenya has been penetrated!
Kenya takes 7 pleasure putting her at 8 PP, rapist takes 11 putting it at 14 PP. Kenya loses 5 FP, putting her at 34. Kenya gains 1 corruption.

the creatures howling drives the two meklots away from their masters and high up a tree, out of reach. Tira and Kenya rush to two of the darkwolves to the North East, Kenya going to the farther North one, and attacking. Both score hits on the darkwolves they targeted, but neither gets in a killing blow. Quetz casts a spell to cover herself further, strengthening her already impressive defense. Sydia stays behind her as Marina fires a pair of arrows to the enemies at in the West. She scores two solid hits, her arrows impacting with solid thuds, but other than a yelp the creatures seem unhindered.

Then the creatures attack, and Tira Kenya and Blazetail are all quickly buried under one of the beasts. the creatures tentacles extend to grapple onto the fighters, holding them tighter and going under their clothes. Those tentacles suddenly burst out, and Tira and Blazetail both find themselves naked and open to the creatures apparent intentions. It is then that they notice the creatures members, which move and sway like the rest of the beasts tentacles, only they're two inches thick and a foot and a half long, with a large bumpy head on the end. Kenya is not so lucky, as her pink swimsuit is immediately ripped away, and the creature lines up its cock against her pussy lips, and shoves itself into her almost a foot, causing her to moan loudly in undeniable pleasure, even as the beast pants, her tight elvish pussy pushing it quickly toward orgasm. The largest of the beasts goes after Quetz, its lunge is pushed aside though as she is able to dodge its tackle. The rest of the beasts surround either the ones on top of Kenya and Tira, waiting their turns, or make a circle around Quetz and the others, growling at Marina and Sydia. the Alpha may have claimed Quetz, but they were fair game...

(Tira and Blazetail are grappled and naked. Kenya is naked and being penetrated. Quetz, Marina, and Sydia are surrounded by 5 creatures, including the Alpha. Tira and Kenya are surrounded by 7, including the two on top of them.)

(Edit: I actually remembered that I needed to add in your armor scores, but they didn't change any of the results. People just have a few less grapple points.)

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So you like a challenge then, beast? Very well, I shall honor your request for a fight! Quetz proclaims out as she spears at the Alpha with her lance. Her attention focuses on the large beast, somewhat pleased that the Alpha saw her as the best of the group.

(Single Attack)

(Also, are you adding the armor bonus from extra ap to our rolls, or...?)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"NYAAA!!! This wasn't in the plan! Bad doggy!!!" she yelled, trying to dislodge it, beat it off... anything to get rid of it!

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

waa!! mgh!! kenya screams in pleasure, and tries to push the creature away, kicking it with her legs... (try to scape grapple)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

(I vote that those who can attack, attack, those that are trapped attempt to escape, and have Sydia cast sweet words.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Just realized that I've been forgetting the aphrodisiacs effects.)

Tira: 7+20 = 27 vs 30 == Tira has been affected by an aphrodisiac. Sexual Frenzy for 1 round. No longer resists sex.

Sydia: Sweet Words: Loses 30 MP and 10 AP, 5 darkwolves have been affected, including the one on top of Blazetail. Gains 14 armor.

Quetz: 33+40-3 = 70 vs 35+25 = 60 == hit. 6 damage on Alpha.
Gains 25 armor.

Blazetail: 12+15 = 27 vs 30 == Blazetail has been affected by an aphrodisiac. Sexual Frenzy for 2 rounds. No longer resists sex.

Kenya: 13+15 = 28 vs 30 == Kenya has been affected by an aphrodisiac. Sexual Frenzy for 2 rounds. No longer resists sex.

Marina: 37+47+3 = 87 vs 6+20+21 = 47 == hit. 9 damage.
41+47-1 = 87 vs 1+20+21 = 42 == hit. 7 damage.
(Shitty defense rolls on the wolves. Total of 37 damage on NW darkwolf.)
Gains 9 armor.

Darkwolves:
NW corner: Spellbound, lets go of Blazetail.

NW lower: 48+20+2 = 70 vs 2+25+9 = 36 == Marina has gained 34 grapple points. 3+15 = 18 vs 30 == Marina has been affected by an aphrodisiac, sexual frenzy for 2 rounds.
22+36 = 58 - 6 == Marina is now naked.

Alpha: 33+30+2 = 65 vs 39+42+10+25 = 115 == miss.
11+30+2-4 = 39 vs 50+42+10+25 = 127 == miss.
38+30+2-8 = 62 vs 47+42+10+25 = 124 == miss.

W: Spellbound.

SW upper: 22+20+2 = 44 vs 2+19+14 = 35 == Sydia has gained 9 grapple points.
30+36 = 66 - 6 == Sydia is now naked. 19+15 = 34 vs 30 == resisted aphrodisiac.

SW lower: Spellbound.

SE lower: Full defense, gains 58 armor.

SE upper: Full defense, gains 14 armor.

East lower: Spellbound.

East upper: Spellbound.

NE lower: Penetrates Tira. Tira takes 8 pleasure putting her at 7 PP and loses 3 FP putting her at 25 FP. Rapist takes 7 pleasure putting it at 18 PP.

NE upper: Kenya takes 5 pleasure and 5 corruption putting her at 3 PP, and loses 7 PP putting her at 27 FP. Rapist takes 13 pleasure putting it at 1 PP.

As the heroines watch, the darkwolves begin to emit a strange slime, it covers their skin and tentacle protrusions, and it quickly covers Tira, Kenya, and Blazetail. All three women are quickly affected by it, and cease resisting the creatures advances. Kenya begins fucking the creature back, moving her hips in time with its thrusts to grant her greater pleasure, quickly bringing both her and the darkwolf penetrating her close to the edge of orgasm. She can feel every bump on the head of its cock as it rams past her cervix into her womb, preparing to fill her with its potent seed.

Sydia utters a spell, the same one she used to calm the meklots, and five of the darkwolves are spellbound by her words, two around her Marina and Quetz, two around Tira and Kenya, and the one preparing to mount Blazetail. It drops her to the ground, releasing her, but she is still under the effects of its aphrodisiac, and rather than roll away, she rolls over and lifts her ass in offering to the beast, the kitsune raising and swishing her tail around, her eyes looking up at the creature, pleading for it to fuck her. They all look to Sydia, waiting for instructions.
Two of the creatures to the East, the ones gathered around Tira and Kenya, are spellbound, leaving only those and those on top of the two women and one that looks weaker than all of the others, with many scars on its hide left hostile to the heroines. The other two are some of those surrounding Sydia Quetz and Marina.
One of the monsters around her not affected by her spell lunges at her, bringing her to the ground and slipping its slimy tentacles under her robe, which then rip her clothes off, revealing the catgirls full breasts. She luckily manages to resist the effects of the things aphrodisiac slime, though her pussy begins to soak.

Tira is spun around by the beasts slimy tentacles, putting her back to it and her breasts against the ground. She raises her ass eagerly, and is quickly rewarded as the creature on top of her penetrates her, and begins thrusting in and out of her, its long member hammering against the entrance to her womb. She moans in bliss, begging for more.

Marina fires two more arrows, hitting the same creature as before with two more arrows, injuring it further. It growls and lunges at her, and she is unable to dodge the beast as it brings her down, and soon her clothes and armor follow those of Tira, Kenya, and Sydia as it rips her clothes off. She feels its slime begin to take hold, and her nipples harden and skin flushes as she becomes so horny that she no longer attempts to resist the beast on top of her. The creatures tentacles wrap around her thighs and raise her in line with its penis, preparing her for what is to come.

Quetz stabs into the Alphas side, causing the creature to yelp, and lunge at her. She dodges it, and it lunges twice more, both of which she easily dodges. It stumbles after the third lunge, and rises, anger in its dark eyes. looking around, she seems to be one of the only ones still able to resist, all the others buried under the beasts.

Last edited:

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

kenya spends this turn having sex
(lol)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@darent: Kenya can choose to use her "Cute Face" Advantage or just let it go off inside her, it's up to you.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

My allies might be weak, Alpha, but you will find I am much more powerful than they. Quetz addresses the beast as she stabs at it again. She would not hold back against the beast, but she knew that wild attacks like the others had made would only leave her vulnerable. Still, even if the Alpha did catch her, it wouldn't be as bad as with the others. Especially since they had all easily fallen to the lesser creatures.

(Single Attack)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Normally once everyone passes out your characters would all be carried off to be raped, but this time I think I'll let you slide since many of the rules are being altered and you're almost all on your backs and in sexual frenzy. The only negative aspects are going to be corruption gained and pregnancy.)

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

(yeah, thats why i choose that advantage, lol, after all, maybe if the leader is killed, they will run away, who knows...)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"HEY! LEGGO you big lummox heywhatsgoingonomgwtfbbq... mmmmgh... good doggeh..." Blaze winds up muttering, suddenly turning slightly googly-eyed in reaction to the slobbering beast above her, going from half-maniac kitsune to tame little vixin in a heartbeat.

(No action I guess?)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Sure they have 2 hours left, but... I vote Sydia tries to escape while ordering her charmed friends to attack the beasts currently mounting those on the ground.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I'll be changing the format of my posts for now, just to keep things more organized for me. The aphrodisiac has been powered down to only drain mentality, but those of you still in frenzy will remain in frenzy until you snap out of it. The clothes destruction system has been tuned to not leave you naked in 5 seconds. Also, I just realized that Sweet Words is not an area of effect spell, so from now on it must be targeted. Finally, only half the people playing are posting. :/ )

Sydia: 4+15 = 19 vs 30 == Sydia loses 4 points of mentality, putting her at 7 mentality.
11+15 = 26 vs 3+24+2 = 29 == failed to escape grapple.

Sydia feels the things slime begin to take hold on her, and she unconsciously moans a little before shouting; "Attack! Free me! And my allies!" She is starting to get extremely horny. She attempts to struggle free of the creatures hold as well, but she can't seem to free herself of its slimy tentacles, which are now quickly wrapping themselves around her her legs and hauling her up.

Tira: 12+20 = 32 vs 30 == Tira resists the aphrodisiacs effects, and is no longer in sexual frenzy.
18+25-5 = 38 vs 4+24+2 = 30 == Tira has escaped penetration.

Tira snaps out of her frenzy, and struggles against the creature, trying to get its thick member out of her. She manages to pull back her hips as it pulls back to thrust back in, and its member exits her completely, causing her to moan loudly as its bumpy cock pulls out of her. It prepares to thrust right back in, and she's not so sure she doesn't want it to.

Quetz: 15+40-8 = 47 vs 27+25 = 52 == miss.

Quetz lunges at the Alpha, fighting defensively, but she's so busy trying to make sure that she isn't tackled from behind by one of the other monsters that she only grazes its thick hide, doing no damage and putting her off balance.

Blazetail: Sexual Frenzy for one more round.
6+15 =21 vs 30 == Blazetail has been affected by an aphrodisiac. Loses 3 mentality putting her at 7 mentality.

Blazetail doesn't understand why the creature above her isn't penetrating her, but her frenzy causes her to pant with need, her tail still swishing around and her backside still raised in offering. Even though its no longer touching her, the residual aphrodisiac slime from its hold on her is enough to further excite her.

Kenya: Sexual frenzy for 1 more round.
29+15 = 44 vs 30 == Kenya has resisted the aphrodisiac.
Waits.

Kenya bucks her hips back into the creature, lost in pleasure as she's about to reach her peak.

Marina: Sexual frenzy for 1 more round.
14+15 = 29 vs 30 == Marina has been affected by an aphrodisiac, loses 5 mentality, putting her at 4 mentality.
Waits.

Marina, possessed by the effects of the creatures lime, ignores her nudity and stares between herself and the creature, at the slimy tentacles holding her legs and the creatures thick bumpy member which is about to penetrate her, prodding at her wet entrance.

Darkwolves:
NW corner: Spellbound, uses 8 AP to move 20 feet.
Attacks (NW Lower) 42+24 = 66 vs 26+20 = 46 == 15 damage on (NW Lower)
Gains 11 armor.

The creature who had been about to mount Blazetail, spellbound by Sydia, rushes away from the horny kitsune against its natural instincts, causing her to moan in frustration. It charges for the creature about to fuck Marina, crashing into the beast already wounded by Marinas arrows. It forces the best off of her and they bite and snap at one another until the attacker gets it jaws around the wounded beasts throat and tears out its throat.

NW Lower: Dead.

Alpha: 23+30+2 = 55 vs 18+42+10-5 = 65 == miss.
50+30+2-4 = 78 vs 8+42+10-5 = 55 == Quetz has gained 23 grapple points.
Tears Armor: Armor takes 14 damage, putting it at 86 AHP.
6+12 = 18 vs 30 == Quetz has been affected by the aphrodisiac. Loses 2 mentality, putting her at 10 mentality.

The Alpha lunges for the off balance Quetz, only to miss as she quickly sidesteps the beast. This puts her further off balance, however, and it turns and lunges again, this time burying Quetz under it and wrapping its tentacles around her limbs. She feels them beginning to tear at her armor, and its aphrodisiac slime begins to affect her like it has her companions, weakening her fighting mentality.

W: Spellbound. Attacks (Alpha) 17+24 = 41 vs 29+28 = 57 == miss.

One of the spellbound wolves lunges for the Alpha as it tears at Quetz armor. It impacts against the larger creature but fails to do any damage, or even move it off of Quetz.

SW upper: 20+24 = 44 vs 24+15 = 39 == Sydia has been penetrated.
Takes 10 pleasure putting her at 5 PP, takes 9 corruption. Rapist takes 8 pleasure putting it at 17 PP. Sydia loses 8 FP putting her at 37 FP.

The creature on top of Sydia spreads her legs with its tentacles and thrusts itself into her, going all the way to her womb before it pulls back and starts thrusting in and out of her. This quickly brings the catgirl mage to the brink of orgasm, and threatens to weaken her mental hold on the other creatures.

SW lower: Spellbound. Attacks (SW Upper) 16+24 = 40 vs 13+20 = 33 == hit. (SW Upper) takes 15 damage.

One of the creatures caught by Sydias spell attacks the best on top of her, mauling at it savagely. It does a great deal of damage, but the creature is still on top of Sydia, choosing to ignore the pain.

SE lower: Spellbound. Attacks (SW Upper) 26+24 = 50 vs 48+20 = 68 == miss.

The other creature near Sydia attempts to remove its companion from her, but the creature somehow moves aside while still raping her and avoids any harm from its controlled companion.

SE upper: Full defense, gains 14 armor.

The weaker looking creature continues to slink around, not doing anything in particular.

East lower: Spellbound. Attacks (SE Upper) 17+24 = 41 vs 24+16+14 = 54 == miss.

One of the spellbound creatures goes after the weaker looking one, which shrinks away from the other beasts snapping jaws.

East upper: Spellbound. Attacks (NE Lower) 13+24 = 37 vs 38+20 = 58 == miss.

One controlled creature claws the beast on top of Tira, but fails to cause any harm.

NE lower: 11+24 = 35 vs 3+25 = 28 == Tira has been penetrated again.
Tira takes 8 pleasure and 8 corruption, causing her to orgasm and putting her at 14 PP, and loses 2 FP putting her at 23 FP. Rapist takes 5 pleasure putting it at 13 PP. Loses 1 mentality putting her at 8 mentality.

The creature, not understanding that its victim is no longer compliant, thrusts its cock back into Tira and grabs her breasts with its tentacles, wrapping the slimy appendages around her them and squeezing lightly with each thrust. It pants happily as it hammers deep into the warrior over and over, causing her to moan louder and louder until she screams in ecstasy and coats the creatures member in her girl cum. She lies panting under the beast, her face still in the dirt and her ass still in the air, the creatures member still hammering into her pussy.

NE upper: Kenya takes 14 pleasure and 14 corruption, causing her to orgasm and putting her at 4 PP, and also loses 9 FP putting her at 18 FP. Rapist takes 9 pleasure causing it to cum and putting it at 17 PP. She loses 1 mentality, putting her at 10.

The monster on top of Kenya remains unhindered, and it pants louder, its tongue lolling out of its mouth, as it pounds into her, pushing both itself and her over the edge, her orgasm making her close her eyes tight and scream, bucking back into the creature, trying to keep herself in orgasmic bliss for as long as possible. The best pulls out of the elfs pussy as it starts cumming, growling and pushing its cock up between her breasts and covering the elven girls face and breasts in thick, sticky, white semen. It seems like ounces of its cum shoot out all over her, covering her face and breasts completely in a dozen thick ropes of the stuff. Her open mouth gets plenty of it, and she swallows every drop of the jelly-like, bitter, salty fluid. Once it finishes, she lays panting and it thrusts back into her pussy. She knows that it's not likely to pull out again.....

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry to spoil your moment of victory there, Alpha, but I'm not any easier on the ground. Quetz says as she struggles to push the beast off.

(Either 1 escape grapple or 2 if the first fails.)