Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Sydia: Stands and waits, gains 24x2 = 48 armor.

Marina: 30+47-2 = 75 vs 28+8 = 36 == hit. Killed a meklot.

Quetz: 3+40-3 = 40 vs 48+8 = 56 == miss.
44+40-7 = 77 vs 44+8 = 52 == hit. Killed a meklot. Gains 15 armor.

Blazetail: 10+16+5 = 31 vs 5+8 = 13 == hit. Killed a meklot.
47+16+1 = 64 vs 10+8 = 18 == hit. Killed a meklot. Gains 4 armor.

Tira: 39+31-4 = 66 vs 46+8 = 54 == hit. killed a meklot.

Kenya: 1+37 = 38 vs 25+8 = 33 == hit. Killed a meklot.
16+37 = 53 vs 27+8 = 35 == hit. Killed a meklot.
27+37-4 = 60 vs 31+8 = 39 == hit. Killed a meklot.
20+37-4 = 53 vs 20+8 = 28 == hit. Killed a meklot.

The meklots continue to fight amongst themselves as the group wades in, killing most of the still hostile meklots. The rest fight amongst themselves until the two remaining un-charmed meklots are overwhelmed. The rest of the little creatures gather around Kenya and look up at her.

(Killed 9 meklots. The rest were destroyed by the charmed ones.)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz gives Marina a condescending look as she moves back to where the group is mostly clustered. A look quite similar to one that might be given to a rowdy child. Then, turning to Kenya, she speaks I doubt your magic will hold them forever. What are you planning to do with the critters?

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

look at them, just look at them, they are so cute when they aren't agressive, its a shame that we must let them go... or we can keep them as pets, what do you guys say? she says and pets her new "friends"...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I could probably keep control of one once your magic fades, but what good would they be aside from helping me deal with when I go into heat? Quetz replies, doubting any useful abilities could be obtained from the creatures.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Can I kill them? Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?" the kitsune asked, her eyes going big in wishing.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Marina merely grins at Quetz before blurting out, "Oops!" in a faux manner. She looks around the battle and lazily shoots another arrow at one of the blind meklots.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sydia looks at the the charmed meklots and sighs before shrugging and says "Killing them would be far too merciful, instead lets sacriface them. That way we gain something at least."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(As is, each of you could probably control several of them. Though why you'd want more than one is beyond me, since all they're good for is what Quetz said. There are 11 of them still alive, 10 if Marina still wants to shoot one.)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Picking up one of the things by its mushroom-like head, Quetz plops it down on her left shoulder. Might as well hang on to one, really. If I can use it to control my heat then I won't have to worry about that in battle.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira giggles and picks one up and hugs it into her chest. "It's just so cuuuuuuute though!" she smiles from ear to ear and dropped her weapon. ^.^

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Marina kills one, and Quetz takes one. I'm guessing Tira wants one too. That leaves 8, if anyone wants one or more as a pet, speak now or Kenya's going to have to decide whether to let Sydia have the rest for sacrifice or just let them go.)

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Marina stares at Tira as if she was mad. She was tempted to string another arrow on her bow but common sense seemed to harass her here and she put the arrow back in her quiver. She didn't want to make too many enemies early on.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Aw come on! They're too cute not to axe!" the kitsune growled.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... its the same to me, I really dont care about the fate of this things... She says and turns nort-west Lets continue or journey... I feel that there'll be more cute creatures to play with!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I guess you get to have your way Sydia. Quetz says as she starts following Kenya, trying to ignore the thing currently bouncing on her shoulder.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sydia smiles and looks at the Kitsune and says " Whet your axe upon them if you will, kill three of them. And only three of them." As she contemplated which demon she should sacriface them to.

(Water-demon or air-demon type?)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Whichever you prefer. This realm doesn't really have a favored element. Though the demon that sent you on the quest is a shadow demon.)

After Blazetail kills three of them, five remain.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Only three? Aw well, it works!" CHOP CHOP CHOP!

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Movin right along. If you still want to do something with the mushrooms you can, I'm just giving the movement options.)

To the North lay more lightly wooded plains, and to the East and North East lay the thick forest itself. To the West were hills, leading up to the lone high peak directly to the North West.

Every group member gets 9 experience. Aptitude and Mind you have to figure out for yourselves.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like we still have quite a bit of forest left. Quetz says, gesturing to the North-East. Do we want to go through there or would it be faster to try and go North and cut around the forest?