What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

darent

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Stays in the middle of the group, as she winks to the creatures and casts sweet words... Oh my, you're the most lovely creatures I've ever meet! Please, dont hurt us~ You're so cute! and remains watchfull to see how many of the creatures fall into the spell...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The teams can split into smaller groups at the players discretion. I'd probably put you into separate threads to avoid confusion. I'm not sure if it'd do any good for this realm though, since both sides have the same objective. Yes, they have eyes, so they can be blinded.)
(Avoiding a double post.)

(I refuse to show 31 d100 rolls on here.)
At Kenyas word, nearly a dozen of the little mushroom-men halt, glance around confusedly, and begin trying to stop those around them from attacking their new friend. (11 meklots affected by sweet words. Kenyas loses 30 MP.)

Marina follows up Kenyas spell with a blinding flash of magic, blinding all of the meklots. They still wander toward the group, or where the group was when they last saw, but with many of them occupied by infighting with their charmed breathren, only nine remain to attack the heroines (for lack of a better word.) Of them, almost all are coming from the front and back, with only one getting through the struggle off to the left.
(Marina loses 20 MP. Gains 14 armor until next round. Gains 20 armor until next round.)

(You need to pick a weapon from the list for her lurker. Until then, you only get your d6+bonus for damage.)
Blazetail: 8+16+5 = 24 vs 4+8 = 12 == hit. 9 damage on meklot f1. Gains 14 armor until next round.

Quetz: 31+40-3 = 68 vs 44+8 = 52 == hit. 5 damage on meklot l1. Gains 25 armor until next round.

Tira: 36+31-4 = 63 vs 13+8 = 21 == hit. 5 damage on meklot l1. Gains 11 armor until next round.

Sydia: 7+39 = 46 vs 22+8 = 30 == hit. 1 damage on meklot f1. Gains 14 armor until next round.

Four of the creatures find their way to a heroine, three of them centered around Sydia while one grabs onto Quetz armored leg. The rest wander blindly through the group while the other meklots battle around the group.

5+6 = 11 vs 19+42+25 = 86 = missed grapple on Quetz.

10+28+23+18 = 79 vs 36+19+14 = 69 == successful grapple, Sydia has 3 meklots grappling her with 10 grapple points each.

The meklot pathetically attempting to bring down Quetz is casually kicked away, and she lines it up for a killing blow. The three around Sydia have the advantage of numbers, however, and latch onto her robes. She stumbles from being overbalanced.

Last edited:

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira giggles and follows Quetz, twirling her blade a bit. "Let's PLAY with them!"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Simca, Tiras action was already included in my last post. It was the same as you said it would be anyway though, so no harm no foul. I updated my last post with the combat round.)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Time to die, weak on. Quetz says before stabbing forth her lance at the mushroom that attacked her.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Marina grins. These things would just be sitting ducks now. She strung an arrow her bow and pulled back while aiming at a random enemy merklot. She let the string loose with a "Twang!" as it headed in the general direction of the creature.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

After charming the monsters, she runs to the ones on the back, making some tumbles to show herself of a bit, then she looks for an un-charmed foe and using her class feature Fast and spending all her Action Points (20+), she trows a fury of blows to it... you've been a naughty mushrom and you need punishment!

--------------------------------
5) Actions:
Casting a spell, attacking, and grappling take 10 action points, so characters may get additional attacks or attempts to escape grapples per round.

Fast: 2 Attacks allowed per round and half AP spent

(which rule wins? if attacking costs 10 ap, but fast reduces it to 5, and I have 20 ap... that means that I can trow 4 atacks?)

(edit: then I hit 4 times!)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Fast allows 2 attack without penalty at 5 AP each. It can be used again to give another two attacks at the usual multiattack penalty (a -4 to hit for the later attacks.))

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ack! I'm getting forgetful >.<)

Sydia seeing the others move north-east, stay a little distance behind to watch the fight evolve while sighing to herself.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sydia's already grappled.)

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira rolls over to Sydia and goes to spin her ring blade and slash at the ones on her. "No no! You dont get to play if you're not gonna play nice!" she giggles.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sydia growls as she fights the merlok off of her and blinks as Tira comes to help her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Laughing in bloody glee, the kitsune sweeps her blade again, slicing at more of the beasts.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tira: 7+31-4 = 34 vs 34+8 = 42 == missed.
Blazetail: 3+16+5 = 24 vs 1+8 = 9 == hit. Killed a meklot. (A 3 and a 1 on d50s?) Gains 14 armor.
Quetz: 11+40-3 = 48 vs 7+8 = 15 == hit. Killed a meklot. Gains 25 armor.

Marina: 39+47-2 = 84 vs 42+8 = 50 == hit. Killed a meklot.
18+47-6 = 59 vs 18+8 = 26 == hit. Killed a meklot.
30+47-10 = 67 vs 15+8 = 23 == hit. Killed a meklot.

Kenya: 17+37 = 54 vs 24+8 = 32 == hit. Killed a meklot.
15+37 = 52 vs 13+8 = 21 == hit. Killed a meklot.
27+37-4 = 60 vs 49+8 = 57 == hit. Killed a meklot.
41+37-4 = 74 vs 50+8 = hit. Killed a meklot.

Sydia: Already freed, all attacking meklots are dead.

The evil fighters make short work of the little mushroom men, Quetz impaling one on her lance while Marina shoots the three off of Sydia. Blazetail cuts one of the little creatures in half, and Kenya kicks four of the little creatures away. All around the group, the remaining meklots battle each other, half of them under the effect of Kenyas charm spell. The group could easily just leave the little mushroom men to their internal conflict, especially since all of them are blinded by Marinas flash.

(From now on, meklots die in one hit unless the attack automatically does less than 5 damage, since keeping track of that many hp counts is a logistics nightmare and I'm incredibly lazy. Killed a total of 9 meklots, meaning the only ones left are all blindly beating each other up. They're all still blind for 4 rounds.)

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

you'll regret the day that you decided to attack us!! she yells as keeps on fighting those things, trowing 4 more kicks...

(metagaming: XP! XP! XP!)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I agree, it is never a good idea to spare your opponents. They will always try and come back for revenge if you do. Quetz says without emotion before moving over to try and spear two of the things with her lance.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I'll enjoy that one!" the kitsune agreed, slashing twice at the group!

(Two attacks)

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira giggles and hops forward, stabbing her sword into the ground and swinging through it with both feet to kick one. "Whee! I'd love to see you bloody~!"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sydia sighs and just watches her somewhat odd assortment of for now, companions, wondering how she got stuck in them and letting them do all the work.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Marina backs off and watches the meklots fight it out. She's slightly irritated however when her companions begin killing her entertainment. Almost as a warning, she shoots a single arrows at a meklot dangerously close to Quetz and smiles.