The Colony - Day 2

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Colony - Day 2

((Just as a warning: Work was two kinds of hell today, so I'm sorry about the quality of my posts.))

One Mile East of Firelight Base: Nuvela Wings Hospital; Circe, Cassidy, Emily, Skora

Combat Rolls:
Skora: Fires at the Orc on Circe; uses 2 EP.
Attack 1: 7 + 2 + 1 = 10 vs. 4 + 3 = 7; Damage: 1.
Attack 2: 5 + 2 + 1 = 8 vs. 2 + 3 = 5; Damage: 1

Final round of Heroine Initiative; EP fully restored.

Now it was time for that soldier who screwed her the other night... "Open wide", he had told her. She fired two rounds at him, point blank, but only managed to strike his armor.

Map:

Humans:
Circe: Armor: 3/10; Grappled with 34 points.
AP: 4, FP: 4, MP: 8/10, EP: 8/8
Weapons: Hamilton Sniper Rifle: 0/1 Rounds/Clip, 18 rounds.
DX8 Pistol: 3/5 Rounds/Clip, 9 Clips.

Cassidy: Armor: 0/10; Grappled with Small Tentacle Grenade with 12 points.
AP: 0/4, FP: 3/5, MP: 8, EP: 4/4
Weapons: DX8 Pistol: 2/5 Rounds/Clip, 13 Clips.

Emily: No Armor.
AP: 0/2, FP: 1/2, MP: 6, EP: 4/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 1/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).

Skora: No Armor.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 6, EP: 4/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 5/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).

Enemies:
Soldier 1: Armor: ??/??
AP: 3/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 0/??.
Weapons: Orc SA Rifle: 4/?? Rounds/Clip, ?? Clips.
??
Soldier 2: Armor: ??/??
AP: ??/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 0/??.
Weapons: Orc SA Rifle: 1/?? Rounds/Clip, ?? Clips.
??
Squad Leader: Dead; 3 EXP awarded. points.
Small Tentacle Grenade: Armor: ??/??
AP: 2/6, FP: 6, MP: 0, EP: 0/3

Firelight Base: Sub-floor 1, Barracks; Jenn, Halmond, Simmons and Reya.

Combat Rolls
Simmons: Flirts harmlessly(?) with Jenn; uses 1 EP.
Will 1: 4 + 3 = 7 vs. 2 + 3 = 5; Jenn takes 1 AP damage.

Halmond and Reya follow Jenn down to the medical bay, but, instead of following her into the room, stood outside the door. When the medic walked into the small area, she locked the door behind her, turning and looking at the 'sick' Mechanic with a worried expression.

"Don't worry Jenn. I won't bite... Unless you ask," Simmons said, looking up at the medic with round, blue eyes. She rolled her sleeve up, getting ready to have her blood drawn...

((No map necessary. I can draw one up if you really want it, however.))

Humans:
Jenn: Armor: 20/20.
AP: 1/2, FP: 3, MP: 8, EP: 6.

Simmons: Armor: 4/4.
AP: 5, FP: 4, MP: 8, EP: 6/7.

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After cumming violently, Emily takes a quick look around and realizes that Azog is dead. Raising a cheer to the heavens, Emily reaches for Azog's belt sheath, releases his knife, and promptly conducts some "cosmetic surgery."

"Damn! No head *or* mouth left! I guess I'll just have to stuff this down his neck." Emily says, ruining her gloves.

Having finally fulfilled her promise to herself and Amy, her dead sister, Emily starts rooting around Azog's equipment belt looking for additional weapons... clips of ammo, grenades, possibly a better gun. After all, she only really had one more round worth anything against these bastards.

((Coup de Bobbitt & Gain Satisfaction; then quickly scrounge for additional weapons good against Orcs.))

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

((Including our stats? Are we fighting already, or something?))
Jenn smiles, feeling much more relaxed in her usual role. "Well, I'm n-no dentist, so no thank you," Jenn says, trying to keep things playful.

She turns around, quickly getting everything she needs. "From what I've heard, you were struck with some sort of... black d-darts, right? W-what do you remember of that event?" Jenn turns back to face Simmons and cleans the area around the inside of her elbow and draws some blood.

"I g-guess we'll run the blood and go from there. You can just relax for a bit..." Jenn pauses, eying the vial of blood. "We should probably run some scans, too," she says, thinking. Jenn places the vial of blood down on the table for a moment and rummages through some drawers, looking for the paper gowns. "If I could get you to change into one of these gowns..."

[Use the Meditool or whatever equipment is available to examine the blood, then attempt a brain scan if she can't figure out what is going on.]

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunately for Skora, this other orc was still armored and her first two shots weren't able to pierce his armor, though they did dent it. Turning to him and gripping her pistol in both hands, she squeezed the trigger again and again, intending to shoot him until he stopped showing signs of life.

As she fired she recalled all the things this orc in particular had done to her. How he had forced her to choke on him, how he had used her as a rag to wipe his filthy seed on, how he had shared her like a piece of meat between himself and five other orcs, including Azog. Hate, shame, and vengeance drove her to depress the trigger again and again, aiming for his exposed parts, particularly his face.

"Open wide and swallow this..." she growled.

[Fire at the Orc, using all available EP]

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Circe smiled as she saw the spray of red from over the hood that signified the end of the orc leader's life. Since she couldn't do much to get the one on top of her off, and with the new arrival aiming at his head, which was close to hers, Circe stayed still and waited for the woman to either finish the orc off, or draw him off of her. She still had her pistol clutched in her hand. She could tell the orc's makeshift bondage was only holding her due to his constant pressure on it, if he let her go, Circe could easily free herself.

((Do nothing... hope the orc dies or gets off))

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Firelight Base: Sub-Floor 12; Marie, Laina, Ashley and Kalica

((Sorry guys! Was waiting for a post from Quartz, but realized Laina was grappled beyond movement.))

Combat Rolls
Marie: Tries to get the wolf off her wrist; uses 3 EP.
Escape 1: 2 + 3 = 5 vs. 6 + 2 = 8; Marie is still grappled.
Escape 2: 10 + 3 = 13 vs. 4 + 2 = 6; Marie is no longer grappled!
Marie has 1 EP left.

Ashley: Shoots the wolf once with the peacemaker; uses 1 EP.
Attack: 4 + 3 = 7 vs. 3 + 1 = 4; Damage: 3

Laina is still grappled with 37 points.

Enemy turn

Wolf 1: Attacks Mariewith last EP; uses 1 EP.
Attack: 10 (Natural 10!) + 5 + 2 = 17; Damage: 4 (Critical multiplier)

Wolf 2: Begins to drag Laina away; uses 1 EP.

Kalica pulled her hands away from the wolf after causing so many issues for Laina.. But, that made everything worse, as the mechanic gurgled in discomfort, the wolf dragging her away by the neck! Kalica panicked, looking over to the other two women.

"U-Uhm, help! Please!"

Marie grumbled, a little distracted as she tried bopping her wolf on the nose, missing once - but succeeding the next time. She let out a quick cheer of victory, scrambling up right to her feet... Only to have the wolf lurch forward, grabbing onto the already torn portion of her jumpsuit, tearing it down, off her body eagerly, leaving just barely enough to cover her 'rude bits'.

Yelping in surprise, Ashley drew her pistol and fired instinctively as a the wolf leapt forward, the peace maker round blowing through his side. The wolf howled in pain, before turning and growling at the civilians, hackles raised...

Map:

Humans:
Marie: Jumpsuit: 2/7.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 4, EP: 1/6
DX10 Pistol: 4/4 Rounds/clip, 8 clips.

Laina: Medium Armor: 15/15; Grappled with 37 points; unable to move.
AP: 4, FP: 6, MP: 4, EP: 4/7
DX10 Pistol: 5/5 rounds/clip, 13 clips.
Orc Pistol: 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (1 clip).
Omnitool: Unlimited charges.

Kalica: Runner armor: 5/5.
AP: 3, FP: 3, MP: 10, EP: 0/7
Modified DX5 Pistol: 9/9 Rounds/clip, 10 clips.

Ashley: Civilian Clothes: 7/7
AP: 2, FP: 5, MP: 4, EP: 4/12
DX2 Pistol: 3/3 Rounds/clip, 17 clips available.
Devlin Peacemaker: 0/1 Rounds/Clip, 18 rounds available.

Enemies:
Wolf 1: No armor.
AP: 2/??, FP: 1/??, MP: 2/??, EP: 6/??

Wolf 2: No armor; Grappling Laina with 37 points.
AP: ??, FP: ??, MP: 2/??, EP: 6/??

Rolls:
Jenn: Flirts, then begins the tests; uses 2 EP if blood work goes through, 3 if it doesn't.
Flirt: 10 (Natural 10!) + 3 = 13 vs. 2 + 3 = 5; Damage: 2 AP (Crit multiplier)
Blood analysis: 3 + 4 = 7 vs. 8; Jenn was on the breakthrough of seeing 'something' in the analysis..
Brain Scan: 3 + 2 = 5 vs. 5; Jenn notices Simmons' Medula Oblongata seems to be firing at full capacity.

'Enemy' turn

Simmons: Flirts with Jenn about getting naked; uses 1 EP.
Flirt: 7 + 3 = 10 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 3 = 13; Jenn gains 1 AP back.

Simmons grinned a bit, calmly watching as Jenn drew her blood.
"Mmm... Well.. they shot me with that black dart... It injected it's stuff inside of me before I could pull it out... and then, I guess, I started to change. Want to see where?" The woman asked, winking at Jenn... but holding a cotton ball to her arm, stemming the bleeding, was not a sexy look. The medic sighed, however; no real break-throughs on the blood work...

The mechanic watched Jenn with intrigue, standing up and walking up behind the medic, wrapping her arms about the woman's waist.

"Now, listen here, sugar..." She teased, "I don't need to change out of these clothes... unless, of course, you really want to see me nude."

Jenn somehow managed to get Simmons off her without an actual struggle, and the mechanic was kind enough to show her how to activate the scanner portion of her medi-tool... which, after using, the medic saw that Simmons Medulla Oblongata was lit up like some sort of X-Mas Day Tree.

"Something interesting you see?" She asked with a smirk.

Final 'objective': Give Simmons a Physical

Humans:
AP: 1/2, FP: 3, MP: 8, EP: 3/6.

AP: 3/5, FP: 4, MP: 8, EP: 5/7.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley stumbles back, surprised that the wolf had survived a gunshot, and was still trying to fight. Hadn't the educational vids always said that a wounded animal would try to flee? Everything she'd ever seen or heard about canines, as well as what she knew form having owned a dog, was racing through her head as she fumbled another round into her gun, her motions clumsy. She closes her peacemaker and raises it at the wolf, firing as soon as she gets a decent shot, and as soon as she feels the recoil in her hands, she once more fumbles to reload. While she would have preferred it if the beast died after her second shot at it, if she had to, she planned to put another round into it, so long as it goes down.

(Reload, shoot, reload, shoot. Unless the next shot kills it, in which case skip the last shot and try to get the other wolf off of Laina.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The wolf lets out a yelp as Marie's second swat connects, she swiftly pulling her arm away and scrambling to her feet. Scooping up her pistol on the way, she's shocked when the wolf lunges again and tears away the front of her jumpsuit, baring her strapless bra to the world.

"YAAH! You BASTARD!"

Bringing up her sidearm, she pulls the trigger as soon as it's on target, a lightning-quick double bang accompanying Ashley's deeper booms.

(Let's try out this Double Tap ability, eh?)

Last edited:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"You... changed?" asked Jenn as she drew Simmons's blood. "That sounds... interesting. How so, exactly?" she continued as she scanned Simmons's brain.

"The Medulla Oblongata, huh?" Jenn said, losing her train of thought. "I don't suppose you've been experiencing any trouble with autonomic func- I mean, uh, with breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, and the like?" Jenn hums in concern. "I haven't seen anything to suggest that, yet, but it looks like I'll need a full physical to assess the potential damage. That means that, yes, I'll need you to disrobe, and yes, I'll need to see where you "changed" -- but I do have one of these paper gowns for you!" Jenn brandishes the gown hopefully. "Come on, Simmons. You know you want to show me where it hurts!" Jenn purrs playfully, hoping to keep things light and somewhat humorous.

Pale

Reputation score

((Finally! Sorry for the ridiculous delay, I've been.. busy. Blame Bioware.))

Trapped in her own mind, legs spread and body twisted to accommodate an orc's desires, splayed around his cock, the small remaining rational part of Cassidy's mind was weighing up her odds.. and finding them not in her favour. Especially considering that outside the nether, she probably still had that damned grenade to deal with.

Just as she was about to resign herself to the situation, there comes a pause. A cessation of friction, an end, or at least a diminution of mind-numbing pleasure... and the real world blurs before her eyes. Only for the barest of moments, before her aura flares and black invades her eyes once more, but Cassidy returns to the netherworld a little more in control of herself.

Of course, this only means she can -keep- her hips from pumping themselves lewdly against the orc's, making his job.. just a little harder.

((Do nothing!))

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

One Mile East of Firelight Base: Nuvela Wings Hospital; Circe, Cassidy, Emily, Skora

Combat Rolls:
Skora: Fires at the Soldier; uses 4 EP.
Attack 1: 4 + 2 = 6 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 4 + 3 = 17; Miss.
Attack 2: 10 (Natural 10!) + 9 + 2 = 21 vs. 7 + 3 = 10; Damage: 2 (Damage Multiplier)
Attack 3: 4 + 2 = 6 vs. 6 + 3 = 9; Miss.
Attack 4: 4 + 2 = 6 vs. 3 + 2 = 5; Damage: 1.

Emily: Looks for supplies on Azog (Difficulty: 5, 12): 8.
Emily finds 1 red clip, 2 green clips, as well as an Orc Semi-Automatic Rifle (d2 damage, 4 rounds per clip), with 2 red clips for the weapon.

Circe can't do anything.

Cassidy: Does nothing.

Enemy Turn:

Soldier 1: Continues to have sex with Cassidy; uses 3 EP.
FP Attack 1: 3 + 2 = 5 vs. 6 + 3 = 9; Soldier loses 1 FP.
FP Attack 2: 7 + 3 = 10 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 3 = 13; Soldier loses 2 FP (Critical Multiplier)
FP Attack 3: 3 + 3 = 6 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 3 = 13; Soldier loses 2 FP (Critical Multiplier!)
Soldier 1 passes out; everyone gains 3 EP.

Tentacle Grenade: Attempts to grab Cassidy again; uses 1 EP.
Grapple: 5 + 2 = 7 vs. 9 + 1 = 10; Miss.

Soldier 2: Grabs Circe and starts to run; uses all 6 EP.

Emily's deft, albeit bloody, fingers quickly search through the pockets of Azog's tattered clothing, pulling out some ammunition... but nothing that could fit her pistol. Her eyes caught sight of the shiny new rifle still strapped to his back, quickly undoing the clasps to check the weapon for any kind of damage. It seemed prestine, like it had never been used, even the day Azog had received it for gaining the rank of Soldier...

This changed as Skora took aim and fired at the orc atop Circe. Emily jumped, the rifle falling from her hands, Skora four chunks of lead flying at the soldier. Only two scored a hit - and even then, they only struck his armor, barely even harming the orc. It took him only a few moments to look between Skora, the bloody mess that was Azog, and Circe beneath him to realize things were going down hill - and that meant to beat a hasty retreat. Grabbing onto the bioid's arms, he easily hefted her onto his shoulder, running around the large bus and across the gorge, struggling to keep Circe trapped. He'd be going beyond optimal firing range soon.

In the netherworld, Cassidy's lack of response to the orc only seemed to frustrate him. His rough hands coarsed up Cassidy's body as his hips pressed against the Asari's thighs, her juices beginning to slicken his cock and quicken his pace. Before his hands could grasp her orbs, he instead ran them around Cassidy's back, holding the asari close as his cock plunged deeper into her nether-pussy, her breath quickening, trying not to breath in his disgusting scent too much. All she tried to do was not moan and give the orc what he wanted, just moving her hips in time...

Cassidy gasped as the real world quickly replaced the netherverse, the Asari falling on her blue butt as the orc let out a groan of satisfaction, his cock hanging from the lower part of his arm, greedily stroking as his seed began to rain down on Cassidy's skin. Still in a state of shock from the sudden transition, the Asari didn't quite know what to do, or really what was going on, until the orc finished, panting heavily. He fell back in nearly the same position as Cassidy, but instead closed his eyes and fell onto his back, immediately going to sleep. Somewhat confused, the Asari's mind raced frantically, trying to figure out what was going on - when a little voice in the back of her head whispered about the tentacles. Gasping, Cassidy managed to barely roll out of the way of the tentacles sudden grasp, grabbing onto her pistol as she knelt on the ground, inches from the flailing tendrils.

"Cassidy? Cassidy, are you there?" She heard Cassie's voice over the intercom, still embedded in her ear, the tiny hud balanced over her right eye, "An Orc's trying to get away with Circe! Please... respond?"

The last part of her sentence was uncharacteristically... timid?

Map:

Humans:
Circe: Armor: 3/10; Grappled with 34 points.
AP: 4, FP: 4, MP: 9/10, EP: 8/8
Weapons: Hamilton Sniper Rifle: 0/1 Rounds/Clip, 18 rounds.
DX8 Pistol: 3/5 Rounds/Clip, 9 Clips.

Cassidy: Armor: 0/10.
AP: 1/4, FP: 3/5, MP: 8, EP: 4/4
Weapons: DX8 Pistol: 2/5 Rounds/Clip, 13 Clips.

Emily: No Armor.
AP: 0/2, FP: 1/2, MP: 6, EP: 4/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 1/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).
Orc SA Rifle: 4/4 Red Clips (2 clips).

Skora: No Armor.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 6, EP: 4/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 5/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).

Enemies:
Soldier 1: Unconscious; 2 EXP awarded.
Soldier 2: Armor: ??/??
AP: ??/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 0/??.
Weapons: Orc SA Rifle: 1/?? Rounds/Clip, ?? Clips.
??
Squad Leader: Dead; 3 EXP awarded.
Small Tentacle Grenade: Armor: ??/??
AP: 2/6, FP: 6, MP: 0, EP: 0/3

Firelight Base: Sub-Floor 12; Marie, Laina, Ashley and Kalica

Combat Rolls:
Marie: Double taps the Wolf; uses 1 EP and 2 MP.
Double Tap: 1 (Critical Failure) = 5 vs. 8 + 1 = 9; Miss.

Ashley: Reloads and fires twice; Uses 4 EP.
Attack 1: 3 + 2 = 5 vs. 6 + 1 = 7; Miss.
Attack 2: 1 (Critical Failure) = 3 vs. 7 + 1 = 8; Miss.

Round Over. Last round for Heroine initiative begins now; All EP is refreshed.
Also, I'll be taking control of Laina's actions until Quartz comes back.

Marie and Ashley had apparently run into a wolf who refused to be attacked. It was a sight to behold as he skittered over the metal floor, clumsily dodging the incoming fire. The two paused in their fire, looking towards each other, the wolf coming to a stop, raising it hackles and glaring up at the women.

"H-HELP ME!" Laina shouted from down the hallway.

Map:

Humans:
Marie: Jumpsuit: 2/7.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 3/4, EP: 6/6
DX10 Pistol: 2/4 Rounds/clip, 8 clips.

Laina: Medium Armor: 15/15; Grappled with 37 points; unable to move.
AP: 4, FP: 6, MP: 4, EP: 7/7
DX10 Pistol: 5/5 rounds/clip, 13 clips.
Orc Pistol: 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (1 clip).
Omnitool: Unlimited charges.

Kalica: Runner armor: 5/5.
AP: 3, FP: 3, MP: 10, EP: 7/7
Modified DX5 Pistol: 9/9 Rounds/clip, 10 clips.

Ashley: Civilian Clothes: 7/7
AP: 2, FP: 5, MP: 4, EP: 12/12
DX2 Pistol: 3/3 Rounds/clip, 17 clips available.
Devlin Peacemaker: 0/1 Rounds/Clip, 16 rounds available.

Enemies:
Wolf 1: No armor.
AP: 2/??, FP: 1/??, MP: 2/??, EP: 0/??

Wolf 2: No armor; Grappling Laina with 37 points.
AP: ??, FP: ??, MP: 2/??, EP: 0/??

Rolls:
Jenn: Teases Simmons; uses 1 EP.
AP Damage: 6 + 3 = 9 vs. 1 + 3 = 4; Simmons takes 2 AP damage Critical Multiplier).

Simmons: Returns the teasing; uses 1 EP.
AP Damage: 7 + 3 = 10 vs. 6 + 3 = 9; Jenn takes 1 AP damage.

Simmons smirked, putting a hand over her chest as Jenn purred at her.

"Ooo! Your wild instincts just make my heart all aflutter..." She teased, licking her lips as she eyed the medic. The woman's hands dropped, undoing the button on the jeans that she was wearing. Hooking her thumb underneath her pants and underwear, bending over to pull them all the way down to her feet, gently kicking the discarded clothing away before standing upright.

Whatever the orcs had shot Simmons with had definitely changed her. Between her legs was a penis, about 6 inches in length and not even fully hard, some pre cum dripping from the tip and smeared against the woman's thigh. Biting her lip, she looked up at Jenn with a half smile.

"It... kind of grew last night... and I really haven't had a chance to try it out...

"Think you're up for it?"

Humans:
AP: 1/2, FP: 3, MP: 8, EP: 2/6.

AP: 1/5, FP: 4, MP: 8, EP: 4/7.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skora growled, not wanting her target to get away that easy. She ran after the Orc while she changed to a green clip in her pistol. Then she got off one shot at the retreating orc, hoping to dissolve its armor and make the red bullets actually count for something.

[3EP to run after the Orc, 1 EP to fire a green armor dissolving round at the orc.]

((OOC: How strong is this armor that orcs normally have an is using green orc rounds the proper tactical way to down them quickly?))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skora growled, not wanting her target to get away that easy. She ran after the Orc while she changed to a green clip in her pistol. Then she got off one shot at the retreating orc, hoping to dissolve its armor and make the red bullets actually count for something.

[3EP to run after the Orc, 1 EP to fire a green armor dissolving round at the orc.]

((OOC: How strong is this armor that orcs normally have an is using green orc rounds the proper tactical way to down them quickly?))

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley glares at the wolf as it raises its hackles at her, the creature having dodged her attacks cleanly. Then, she spun around, waving her ass at the wolf, and said; "You want it? Come and take it!" Then, she gave her voluptuous rear a loud smack, before waving it a few times as she drew out her other weapon. The Peacemaker took too long for her to reload, and she figured that its armor penetration was wasted on the unarmored beast anyway. Besides, Maries clothing was already damaged, so she figured it might be safer if she distracted the wolf from the pilot. Once it's in her hands, she turns back toward the creature and fires at it, emptying the clip.

Hearing Lainas shout, Ashley says; "Go help her! Before that thing drags her off and eats her!" Though she's still staring at the wolf while she reloads, either because it was still moving, or because she wanted to make sure that it was dead, she was talking to Marie.

(Tease with 2 EP, and switch weapons. I don't know if that takes EP. After that, fire 3 shots from the DX2 at it with 3 more EP, and then reload. Looks like either 6 EP or 7 EP. And tell Marie to go rescue Laina before she gets dragged out of sight.)

Last edited:

Pale

Reputation score

At this... ngh.. rate.. I'm going to be in trouble, and soon..! If he keeps.. that.. pace up... he's not going to be the only one c-coming...!

Familiar, treacherous tension, almost electrical in nature, crackling through skin and muscle as that long-fought peak approaches.. and just as Cassidy can feel her willpower crumbling, the netherverse falls away, leaving the Asari nude on her behind, back in the trench, and the orc... grunting his orgasm.

One forearm raised to shield her face, and the Asari cries out in disgust as her skin is spattered with white. Just a little frustration at an aborted, however unwilling, orgasm, creeps into her distaste.

"Ugh.. You -didn't-...! You creep! I'm going to cut you apart and serve your br... What? Lap.. I mean, Commander Winters..?"

Tentacles. Fuck. Rolling, scrambling, almost tripping over something.. her pistol! A quick scan of the area... and her mind churns.

The bioid.. she'd been to the southeast, behind the cars.. and the orcs had arrived from the southwest, so.. their retreat.. that way! Mind made up, the nude, semen-spattered scientist, with only the last shreds of her armour concealing her groin, charges in pursuit of Viola and the orc.

((Charge southwest. If/when I bring them into view, stop and engage with all EP, reloading as necessary/able!))

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's Skora doing here? Huh, she must have used my escape as a distraction.... Oh God, he's taking that other woman back!
Emily grabbed up the gear she found, and noticing Skora put in a green clip, made sure that her shiny new rifle was sporting a red clip. Running after that other rotten orc bastard, Emily looked for an opportunity to do him in.

Can't let him get back with another slave!

((Verify Red Clip in chamber. Run After orc with Circe just far enough to keep him shootable. Wait for Skora to remove his armor, then shoot.))

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

(I still think an orc, even one strong enough to lift a human + (some) armor, would not be able to run at full speed while carrying one. Circe would be shifting her weight, kicking, doing everything she can to make things difficult for the orc. Also, Circe isn't your willowy elf-maiden either, she's a soldier! Anyway...)

"Gh-" Circe let out a suprised sound as she was hoisted by the orc. "The fuck do you think you're doing?!" Even though her hands were tied, Circe was kicking and bucking, working to unbalance the orc to either make him fall, drop her, or even just slow down to give the others a chance to take him down.

((So... 8 EP to do anything possible in this situation that would be beneficial to Circe... which is likly nothing (see above tirade)))

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*cursing at the lack of help yanking on the dog had proven she decided she had enough of being cautious and was now out ofr blood instead flipping a brief rude gesture at the animal*

"ya know what fuck being cautious that hasnt helped anything so far..hey fido play dead!"

*She goes for her pistol once more and levels aim on the fleeing canine before firing three quick bursts at the animal.*

(pulling pistol and using 3 ep worth of shooting at the animal and then 1 to reload after)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

((Dangit. I would roll a natural 1.))

Waving her gun around, trying to pull the trigger as fast as she can, isn't working - particularly when even her intended target doesn't seem to know where he's going to be. Marie curses under her breath and, following Ashley's suggestion, goes dashing down the hall after the retreating wolf.

"You're a Runner, aren't you? Well, come on and run!" trails down the hallway, as she tries to keep to one side so Kalica at least has a clear field of fire. If she can get behind him, she can hem him in and force him to stop - and she's faster on her feet than some oversized mutt dragging a human behind him, right?

((Charge after the wolf. If he stops, or Marie forces him to stop by being in his way, open fire using remaining EP.))

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jenn paused, completely stunned. "U-um... O-oh, w-wow. That's... that's... unusual," she stuttered. "W-we'll need to, uh, p-perform t-the, um, physic-c-cal, um, first..." she trailed off. Jenn was not a prude, at least she didn't think so, but... Jenn couldn't help but be more than a little freaked out. A penis... on a woman? Had... had she even ever seen a penis, in person? That made her even more nervous... But then her intellectual side kicked in and shoved her emotions aside.

Sighing heavily, Jenn rolled her shoulders and returned to her medical personality.

Clearing her throat as calmly as possible, Jenn said, "A-alright, I'll h-have to run some tests... I'll need to, um, examine you." Jenn rubbed her legs together, feeling a little flustered, but she tried to keep cool.

"N-now... I g-guess we'll t-try it out, hm?" Jenn says, smiling faintly and approaching Simmons. "Would you prefer me with or without the gloves?" she says, pulling a pair out of her pocket.

[Futa scares Jenn! It's super effective!]
[Jenn uses grope/masturbate on Simmons!]

((Futas scare Jenn! Also, in the future when Jenn is in a group, if everyone else in the group has posted but me, feel free to take over my char for the turn to keep things moving.))