What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Cloaked One would smile a little when she heard that Deva had once been like her, even more impressed at the fact that the angel had also proven themselves to be a kind Mistress. "It's interesting in some ways... That a natural slave is actually a better Mistress than some of the foolish ones that try to grasp at the title of 'Mistress'... They do not understand that which a perfect slave knows perfectly." And in some ways that kind of made sense, one that was used to being enslaved and serving would at least have a good idea of how slaves liked to be treated. The elven woman would quickly see that Deva liked the gentle, motherly approach, adapting to that, and naturally slotting into that role, loving caresses, gripping her breast tight for a moment before gently massaging and fondling her, a caring approach to one that she considered delicate in some ways. While Deva could fight, she still considered the angel to be a delicate flower.

"Trust me... there is much that I will admit that I do not understand, but at the same time, I can promise you that I do understand enough about the life that you've lived. Forced to face a harsh world that wouldn't let you enjoy your youth and your innocence... I am sorry to add to that harshness like this, but I do promise that when this is all over I will ensure that you can live the happy life that you've deserved for a long time." A normal person would get their happily ever after once they had finished up one, or at most two adventures in their life time, knowing that Deva had been through so much more was already something that made the Cloaked One feel sympathetic. That much pain and suffering was not something that a person simply shrugged off, even if they didn't show it.

She would watch with a lewd and lustful smile as Deva finally gave in to the amount of corruption that the Cloaked One had filled her with, seeming quite proud, which would send a shiver up the corrupted angel's spine. That beautiful tail, that throbbing cock, the pale skin and dark black wings... it all looked so wonderful, especially now that she was giving in to her own darker desires as well. She watched with anticipation when the fallen angel started moving towards her captured elf princess, excited to see what her corrupted beast would do on her first chance to enjoy herself... And then she broke that control, making the Cloaked One smile just a little bit, not seeming too surprised, though not looking like she expected it. "You are quite the impressive one..." The elf woman would say, resisting the urge to give Deva a bit of applause for even resisting after having gone this far. "Yes indeed I did order you to struggle. Good girl. Though it seems that this might be the end of this little encounter... I have no shame in telling you that I've used up a decent amount of my own energy in this conflict... Touching one's very soul is NOT an easy feat... I could keep going, but further conflict would risk me truly depleting myself." She would comment, not thinking that she would be able to defeat Deva after the angel had shaken off one of her more powerful attempts. Though she felt her darker desires get back under control, her smile growing a bit more caring and benevolent and a bit less lustful, though a bit of that lewd edge would seem to remain in her eyes now that she had seen Deva so fully corrupted. "A shame... you looked even more beautiful as you lost yourself to corruption... But I suppose I still made the mistake of underestimating you. Be wary, that might not happen next time. You hold strong in your convictions... I admit that I would likely break free of this control as well if ordered to do something that I still disagreed with..." And as she spoke, she didn't seem in the least bit angry or upset, more just a little disappointed in the fact that she wouldn't be taking Deva right this moment, and would instead have to wait for a later date. Though she would be happy to see that Deva kept the cock, a nice little reminder of the pleasure that awaited her and the power that a Mistress like the Cloaked One had.

Without a word, the Cloaked One would catch the ball of slime, holding it gently in her gloved hand, then she'd hold it between the both of her hands, letting the goo return back into the glove. Once she felt the strands of light pulling and probing at her though, the Cloaked One would very quickly ball her hand into a fist, the connection severing almost instantly. "I do not wish to risk that kind of thing in this position, I already took enough calculated risks in this, sweetie. Letting your Ius Victoria through was an extreme risk, and I had hoped that it would pay off, but it seems that you have bested me this time. Excellent work, I'm very impressed actually... As none have stood up to me this well, and it only makes me all the more eager for the day that I take you as a proper Mistress should." She said, sounding so genuine as she complimented Deva and still seemed to want to take her. Though at the same time she had no more plans on taking major risks, preferring to instead sever the connection immediately to ensure that nothing was done with it that might make this whole situation worse. "Truer words have not been spoken... Those that we inspire is the greatest measure of us... Though in return I ask you... speak to Neith, speak to Valerie, speak to Tabitha, speak to Priselia... I do not dare think myself great when I have inspired so few, but remember that it was not just enslaving magic that has brought people to my side, the strength of my conviction holds true, and many of them see it." She explained, not considering herself to be a tyrant, but at the same time still understanding why Deva did all of this. She had even said earlier that she knew that it would take a lot to go against Deva's convictions, but that problem went both ways, as Deva would need to manage quite a bit to face against the Cloaked One's own conviction.

"Isa two? What on earth are you talking about?! Have you gone daft? Er... ahem... my apologies... Thank you for working to save me, even if I do not fully understand that which you speak..." The elven princess would answer, not sure what else she would do in this situation aside from hope that Deva would be able to properly save her. "You wish to know of my past? Why not just ask? Most of it I'll give you without seduction anyway. Depends how far back you wish to go, and what specifics you want... To give you a head start, I was not at all around for the Tome War, and according to my Tome I am its 7th wielder." Any other bit of information she wouldn't feel the need to hand over so easily. The Cloaked One had purposely cut the connection in order to ensure that it could not be used against her to gain information that might be dangerous. At this point she had been giving up some information as she was confident in taking Deva right then and there, now that it wasn't going to happen, she didn't plan on just giving up that kind of information for free. Though she would raise her eyebrow when Deva put a nail into the dimension, surprised that things seemed to stabilize for just a little bit longer.

"Oh there are all sorts of things that I plan on doing to you on a daily basis, or perhaps a weekly or monthly basis, it depends how receptive you are to things. For example, we would've kept that beautiful corruption as a permanent change. Though I could then change you further into a big breasted cow slut, milking both your udders and your dick to create tasty, corruption milk to serve and to enjoy for both of us. I'd fuck you each and every morning to keep you docile and horny, making sure that you enjoyed every milking. Or I could bring forth the beasts of other stories, some of which have some... intriguing mating rituals. The Grutan Wolves can have pups with any species, and it would've been nice to breed you for a little while so we had a nice set of corrupt yet cuddly wolves to care for and enjoy. But I get ahead of myself, because we still haven't gotten to that marvelous point yet." The Cloaked One would readily describe, inwardly chuckling as she saw Deva's cock throb a little bit more.

"Ah but it seems that our time together for now is nearing an end, sweetie. My agents have finished packing everything up from out castle, and it seems that I won't be enslaving you right now..." She would look over to the castle, seeing that all but Valerie had already moved to their new home, which would technically be their old home. "When this is all said and done we WILL go adventuring in the more... enjoyable stories out there. There are so many worlds that I could show you, full of so much fun to be had... But it seems that those times will have to wait..." The Cloaked One would sound... wistful... at that, as though she truly didn't want to just let Deva get away at this point, but at the same time knowing that she had no other choice. It was either withdraw now and plan to enslave Deva another day, or be completely defeated and not have her proper chance at enslaving the angel. "You have won this one, my sweet little angel slave to be... But do not think that our next encounter will be any easier than this one... I would hope that you still have a few more tricks up your sleeve, as I have them as well..." She didn't expect that she would have an easier time facing Deva whenever they met again, already mentally preparing for whatever it was that the angel would manage to do this time. "An interesting question... Cute and shy in private, beautiful and cute and submissive when they're with me, but strong and beautiful when 'enemies' are around, able to help me enslave them a little so they understand my position better. Those are the kinds of girls I prefer, ones that are naturally strong, but show their cute and submissive side once those walls come down." Though she shook her head when Deva said that she would need to stop capturing stories for this to go any further.

"I think you know deep down what the answer to that is going to be, sweetie. You know I will not simply stop... Just as you are willing to face damnation if that means doing what is right, so too am I willing to go without a perfect slave and lover if it means doing what I think is right. One day I will stop capturing stories, that is the day that they are no longer falling apart into chaos and ruin. I will let you help me, but only if you explain what it is you plan to do first. Because 'help' can mean so many things, sweetie... And my convictions are not so easily broken..." She sighed, not enjoying having to stand against Deva like this, but knowing that it was the right thing to do. "Still... we do have some time now... ask me any questions. And I will answer them to the best of my ability, so long as it is not something extremely personal to me. And once that is done, I believe it would be time for us to part ways and call this one a draw... You have pushed me farther than anyone has ever done, I have never pulled out so many powers to face anyone. It was excellent to see what a perfect slave you are, and I eagerly await the day that I have you kneeling before me as my treasured little slave." The Cloaked One would offer, willing to stay and chat for a little while longer, but seeming like she did plan on ending this confrontation as a draw, with the both of them knowing a lot more about one another.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ayven's quest for information would take her to an absolutely ancient library, or more accurately an untouched plane that was nothing BUT a huge and ancient library. Very few even knew of this place's existence, and of the very few that did, many of them dismissed it as a myth. Unfortunately, even here the information on Tomes would be surprisingly scarce, taking a lot of careful digging to find the kinds of ancient books that the angel was finding. Even some of the oldest books she found seemed to start after some sort of gigantic catastrophe. And depending on how much Ayven had been told, she would probably be able to figure out that the catastrophe was the Tome War. It seemed that the gigantic war between wielders had caused A LOT of information about Tomes to be scattered into nothingness, leaving very little trace. Occasionally she would find tiny scraps describing people that wielded incredible power, but so many details were missing, and it almost felt like a lot of it was intentionally missing. Though just as she was about to pull out another book that looked promising, she would feel a presence suddenly right next to her...

A blue skinned woman would appear next to her, wearing red and black skin tight latex clothing that revealed all of her curves and her ample breasts. She held a mage's staff in hand, and held a neutral expression as she looked at Ayven. "My apologies for not approaching you sooner, but it seems you are close to finding the information you are actually looking for... As such I need you to understand the rules of this library. This is a realm of knowledge for the sake of learning, not somewhere for you to gain large amounts of reality warping power. If you wish to access this kind of information, two things are required... First of all, I ask you to agree to a few simple terms... You will NOT remove any written material from my library, though you may copy the information onto any of your own material. You will NOT damage the materials in my library, and finally, you will NOT sell the information in my library to outside sources OR communicate the information you find to any more than 3 people. The second thing... In order to gain access to important material, you must donate something to our library first. A book, a martial or magical technique, a map, to gain new information you must part with the old... Do you accept?" The librarian would ask, her staff floating and twisting on its side so that she would be able to sit on it as it hovered in the air.

If she agreed and gave something to the woman, she would bow and smile, disappearing unless called upon to help with anything, willing to help those in search of information. Whether she agreed or not, Ayven would be allowed to pull out the book she had been about to look at without any hassle. The book that she was about to pull, however, would be a catalog of MANY past Tome Wielders, with pictures as well as very short descriptions of what they had done during the war... Flipping through it, Ayven would only find a few people with silver hair, and even fewer that were known to ever wear a cloak...

Alabastor Trinius:
A former high ranking general on the side of Light in the "Tome War". Well known for his mastery of Tome Mental Manipulation and originally worked as an interrogator for the 'White Legion', often getting information out of the side of Darkness... However, 30 years into the war, he switched sides to the 'Black Horde', becoming one of their most dangerous and sadistic agents. During those times he was known for wearing elaborate and well designed robes to mask his identity, often times because he didn't enjoy facing those that he had once worked closely with. Whereabouts unknown, but currently considered to be deceased.

Zacharius Coldstrik AKA The Merciless Demon:
A high ranking warrior on the side of Darkness in the 'Tome War'. Known to be a very dangerous and merciless fighter on the side of darkness. Known for his incredible skill in Tome-Based Combat, most stories speak of him slaying 10 wielders at once. Usually sent to the front lines of the battlefields to 'cull' the numbers on the side of Light. Rumors state that he never was actually chosen by his Tome, and instead murdered countless wielders of his Tome until it relented out of fear. Though there is no proof of such stories. Known for wearing long robes like and a black mask with an eye design on it to cover his face. Whereabouts of his body are unknown, but his death is confirmed through countless Tome War writings.

Magria Sofia:
A seductive assassin of the side of Darkness in the 'Tome War'. Very little is known about her, even with many records from the war. She is vaguely considered responsible for the deaths of many important members of the 'White Legion', generally considered to use her body to seduce her way closer to them before killing them when they let their guard down. An expert of using her Tome to disguise and enhance her beauty qualities, preferring instead to use her mundane weapons for carrying out her assassinations. Current Whereabouts unknown... It is assumed she is deceased, but no concrete evidence of such could be found.

Hildegard Seduntria:
A 'purifier' of the side of Light in the 'Tome War'. Her duties always involved 'convincing' the enemies of darkness to join her cause... though her purification is documented to have gone far beyond recruiting members of the Black Horde. Evidence shows that she also 'purified' regular denizens of any story she came across to conscript them into fighting her side's battles. A master of Tome Enhanced Hypnosis and 'Purification' (A process developed by the White Legion. The details of it are very scarce unfortunately). She was well known for wearing cloaks to conceal herself from the denizens of the stories she visited, as her actions were considered technically immoral by the Legion's guidelines, but she was given orders many times to continue discreetly. Body known to be located in the Tome graveyard, as her death came long before the end of the Tome War and as such her body had been located before the graveyard had been sealed off. Confirmed Deceased.

There would be very few others that could potentially match the Cloaked One's description, however there were quite a few pages that seemed to have been torn out of the book. Either way, it seemed that she at least knew a few more Tome Wielders now, but even then it seemed that she hadn't learned too much about the Cloaked One yet, perhaps there was something somewhere else?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A true mistress knows her pets all fed, before she sits to feast." Deva agreed, albeit poetically.
She shrugged softly.
"Yet, in all our words, we reveal a bit of ourself.. you too seem to have faced hardships and I'm afraid that, for the good of all, I too shall impose hardships upon you, perhaps hardships greater than you've met so far." She mused, devoid of arrogance.

"And here I was hoping for provoking you into going on.. it seems you know exactly when you reach the limit at which you can safely fight.. which means to defeat you, I'd have to raise the stakes." Deva nodded, this time, pleased herself with the situation.
"I'm not wary.. for I expect you to once more underestimate me in the future. None that stood against me understood, I sometimes wonder.. if any know the foe they fight, how dear I hold my role and at what pain my strength was bought..." She said, more musing than boasting for a long moment, looking off into the distance.

"I'm suprised you agree with me.. for those you've inspired have tried to rebel against you and wreak havoc in the worlds. You cannot be responsible for the actions of those that follow you, but for every Neith, there is a Narcissus, and without me, there would still be." She cautioned. "Whatever path you walk down. Something without it is not right. I'd advice you tread with even more caution before making decisions.. until the matter of fighting me is resolved." She nodded. Naturally, she could respect this one.. if .. something.. was not off with her, they could make for the greatest of allies..

Deva shook her head. "Tomes are unreliable sources. I'd like to know how you got trapped in the place where your tome found you." Deva said, giving away that, somehow, she already knew things she would hardly know about the cloaked one now, at a strategic point. "Or, if that is your first memory, if there are any other holes from then. You know, finding yourself skipping things..." She mused.

Deva's inquisition was broken a bit with her blushing at the cloaked ones lewd descriptions. She cleared her throat, seemingly quite distracted and aroused by the cow and wolf stories.. if not quite sure how to respond to them, which.. considering her talkativeness, was a good sign all in itself, propably!

".. ahem. .. every story is enjoyable, you know. I'd rather not go with any destination, but go.. where I'm needed. As I did in the past." She mused.
"I've won hmnn.. it doesn't quite feel like a victory.. Anyway, I thank you for pushing me this far.. you help me recover stuff about myself I thought lost in the mudaneity of the years." She chuckle-smiled.
"Well, it seems I'm your type..and even you are mine.. it's a shame we have to oppose one another for a little more.. until you are defeated.. fear not. I have little more up my sleeves.. just as I had little up my sleeves this time." She winked.

"Power.. is meaningless.. My dear. Very early on I was not a fighter, an attacker, but a defender. The mightier a power you use against me, more forceful your fall." She cautioned.
"I had the power of a godess, yet I threw most of it away, because it wasn't me, because it made things easier. Long ago, I was defeated often.. but each defeat.. a lesson. Until I learned to avoid defeat whenever it dared close in. Well.. here I am, talking, because I fear whatever I could ask, you'd not want to answer. Just as I carry my demons with you, so do you.. and they influence your actions, more than you'd believe me.

Long ago, a wonderful person helped me make peace with my darker side.. this was how I so easily could break through your corruption.. well.. relatively easily. Anyway.. that actually cost a bit more mental focus than you'd think, so I guess I would ask you to leave the coordinates of that one story you watched unfold to its darkest end, so I can take a look at it myself, before I withdraw.. I'll have the people trapped between stories join this realm.. beats what they have, really. But until then, you are right.." She pulled out her tome...

"For both of us, this is getting too dangerous.. later cloakey-poo.. oh! You could give me your name if you want, else I will keep this one. Hah... later..."

She commanded her tome to take her back to the lands in between and Serp, never a fan of goodbyes... and she had to learn what she was dealing with here. It was propably not the tome. It was not a conscious part of the cloaked one either, yet an evil corrupted those stories.. which was undeniably bad.
"Come along Isa Two, perhaps you can help." she 'requested' suddenly groping the elves breast!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayven sighed again.
"Seriously, it's like someone doesn't know all powerful toolstuff falling into the wrong hands. I mean.. I would just use it to throw the best pool parties -ever-..." She fantasized for a long moment. what did the teachings of the godess say about this situation? Something about being able to construct a truth out of the hole that had been created, if you tried hard enough.. Ayven was never a try super hard person though...

Ayven waved at the woman suddenly appearing, innocently, if obviously hiding the book she was currently in behind her back.
"Information I was looking for? Oh.. oh this is a library! That explains all the books, I must have gotten terribly lost!" She tilted her head. "Ooh you just want information, now thats easy. Alright, listen up, to make banana-lime cupcakes that taste good.." She considered, enlighting the librarian with a bunch of cupcake, recipes, before reading innocently in her aquired book, reading on.

"Doesn't sound quite right, ours has bewbs... that one doesn't have bewbs either.. geesh ten people at once? There was this many tomes. No wonder some survived.
Aha, there's someone with boobs, but is it an asassine? Welp, noting down for later anyway.. Also, white hair makes you evil, good to know. also.. purifying magic huh.. interesting.. It would help to find out if the tome the godess is looking for is light or dark aligned to judge what abilities its wielder could hide then.. there is a tome-graveyard? Now that's something to note down and check out for sure.. anyway.."

she sighed at the lack of milkshakes and closed the book, calling the librarian. "Hey.. hey you, sorry, any idea where the tome-graveyard would be? ALSO! a few of the pages were missing.. any idea who nabbed them? But lucky I guess you dun like that.. but lucky I have magic to fix that Phantasma!." She declared, holding up the tome and focusing her innate powers into restoring the pages.

Of course, her phantasma had limits.. it could only restore what she could envision, so rather than fill the tome with the actual missing information, it filled it with pages of banana-milkshake recipes, lewd doodles and the such.. she just wanted to see how the librarian reacted, however. If restoring the pages made her more concerned than suprised, Ayven would know just who would have taken these pages... because uh.. oh yes! Who but the guardian could have taken them, after all? And if the Librarian didn't mind.. well, she'd just pop off from the strange blue girl with an apology for trying and find the real culprit!

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"You explain it perfectly, darling. Too many 'Mistresses' think that their needs come first, but in reality a good Mistress knows that the opposite is true. The role of a Mistress is very similar to that of a Mother. Yes you have authority, yes you give orders to those under your protection, but at the same time you are meant to give, care for, and work to make sure that they are safe. You give your all to make your slaves happy, and the first thing you do is take on the responsibility and free will of another, essentially having to make difficult choices for two people." The Cloaked One would explain, not being as poetic, but completely agreeing with the things that Deva would say. She would smile a bit when Deva mentioned that she would be bringing more hardships to face. It wasn't a mocking smile, but more of an impressed and... ready... smile. "I do not shirk from the hardships you plan on bringing to me... Instead I look forward to it, as the old saying goes 'Iron sharpens Iron'." While she didn't like things being more difficult, she was more than happy to face obstacles in the way of doing what was right, and would be glad to have a chance of bettering herself.

"I know my limits, and I know WHEN to push them... Now is not the time to push myself further than what I've already done... Sometimes you need to know when to fold and when to go all in... My hand isn't good enough yet, so it's time that we part ways." Then she would give a low bow as a show of respect to the angel, smiling a bit, actually believing that the angel was right, and that she would likely make the same mistake of underestimating the angel, as even with how impressive Deva proved herself, she felt that there was more in store for her when their next encounter came. No matter, all that meant was that she would have to try even harder and work to better herself. This would actually be rather enjoyable, as even she now realized she had grown just a little lazy from being able to defeat so many heroes and villains without too much effort.

"You are right in that respect, but power of any form will inspire greedy fools to grab for it... It IS my fault that Narcissus and the rest of them were able to get so far, as if I had not been so prideful as to believe I could truly change them, they might never have known of the existence of Tomes... But even you have created many enemies that have nearly wreaked havoc on the universe, any with our abilities has... I have inspired enough good to believe that there is SOMETHING correct about this path..." Though she did clearly feel guilt for allowing the rebellion to reach the point that it had, she didn't think that was complete proof that she was doing the wrong thing. Sometimes even the kindest acts can inspire terrible evil actions in response. "But... you are wise enough for me to agree with that... I will act in more consideration and caution as I continue... at least until I have you as my own... But even then it seems that I was too rash and impatient with my actions, I will take more time to look around and consider in the future..." While she wasn't going to stop what she was doing, she at least took the time to understand that she couldn't be as forward in the future. Part of it was her underestimating the opposition she might face, in her mind there would have been nothing that could have stood up to her, but from the sounds of it both the First and Deva would have been able to stand up to her if she had continued underestimating them.

"How I got trapped...? I... I'm sorry... I... I do not wish to answer that... I... Hmmm... I suppose I can... answer it in some way..." And as she spoke, a tear would well up in the corner of the Cloaked One's eye, sliding down her cheek. "The most I will tell you is that I was born in that 'prison'. There are no holes in my memory, not that I can think of... I was born in that place, and was unaware of the true details of that prison until I looked at it from the outside. I admit my memory is a little fuzzy of my time in that 'prison'... But that is from it being so very long ago..." And that would be all that she would be able to say on that matter, seeming clearly pained when she thought about that prison.

"Exploring and helping those around you... I... I would very much like that... I wish to thank you for doing the same. Facing nothing but regular heroes and villains had made me far too content and lazy... You reminded me that I need to keep working to better myself, as no matter how much 'power' you have, there is always someone more powerful, OR in this case, someone less powerful but far more clever with the same level of conviction. I look forward to see the things that you have up your sleeve, just remember that I will have a little more myself." The elven woman would give a low bow, smiling at Deva, still not the slightest hint of anger or malice from being defeated by the angel, more excited over the fact that she had found someone to push her and make her better, as well as someone that would be the perfect slave for her in the future.

"Here... if you wish to see the Story that I let reach it's darkest end, then go right ahead... And know that my heart still weighs heavy with the thought of it, the one time I could have done something and did not, in the hope that what you said earlier was true. In the hope that I was just wrong and the Story was going to end differently from what I saw..." Her Tome would glow slightly, and Deva's would as well for a brief moment as the Tome was given the path to the Story that the Cloaked One was talking about. "For as long as this artificial Story lasts, you and those in the Lands Between may live here... Though warn them of the fuzzy little pets I'm leaving behind, you know them better than I anyway. You have no reason to fear me striking here, just as you said I will keep this civil."

"My name? I suppose it is only fair before you go, sweetie. I am Cyliarra of the White Forest. And know that I am patient enough to wait for the day I enslave you, the day you are a wonderful little pet, obedient and submissive as you so rightly deserve. Farewell for now, my adorable little Angel-Pet... I do hope that you don't fall too deeply to my agents... Because I already promised them that they can keep you if they manage to enslave you first..." Cyliarra would say with a flirty wink, smiling and bowing one more time as Deva left. Then when she was gone she would move the very last of her things to her old base of operations, leaving the plane open for Deva to bring the others to, a better home than what they had for sure.

And just like that, Deva would be back in the Lands Between, Serp seeming extremely concerned, immediately checking on the angel to make sure that nothing bad had happened. Meanwhile, 'Isa Two' seemed even more confused by the things that were going on. "What on earth are you even talking about? How would I be able to help with this kind of thing... AIIIIEEEE! DON'T touch me like that!" Well it seemed that she was far less accepting of that kind of thing as compared to the real Isa. "What happened? Are you okay? We were terrified that you may not come back considering everything that we have seen the Cloaked One do." Serp would ask, none of them having ever seen someone stand up to the Cloaked One successfully, so they had been extremely worried when they knew she was going off to fight the Cloaked One.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Librarian would look surprised to hear that Ayven apparently didn't realize that she was inside a library, raising an eyebrow and having to take a moment with her response. "Ummm... Yes this is a library... You... you didn't realize that? Note to self, make my introductions sooner then, because some people don't realize these kinds of things..." The woman would say, still just floating there, clearly seeing that the angel was hiding a book behind her back, but not commenting on it for now. Then she would wave her hand, a quill and parchment appearing in the air as Ayven started describing the cupcake recipe. "I suppose that does count as knowledge for this library... Even if it is of far less significance than the information that you are looking for..." She would accept the recipe, as it was still information that someone could potentially be looking for, and as such it was of use to the library. Besides, perhaps sometime soon she would find herself hungry for cupcakes, so the knowledge would be useful in some way or another. "Thank you very much, and welcome to my library. You are free to read and learn whatever information that we have stored here." Though the woman would actually not disappear, apparently wanting to keep a closer eye on Ayven after an exchange like that, a bit suspicious of an angel that apparently got lost into her library.

"The Tome Graveyard? No I do not know where such a thing is, in fact I wonder if it even truly exists. It is only mentioned by a very small amount of texts in here, and none mention its actual location... The books describe it as initially a regular graveyard, where a few wielders were buried. But then a large battle was held there in the Tome War, and as such it became the Tome Graveyard. It is the final resting place for thousands of wielders... And it eventually became the resting place for hundreds of Tomes that were killed and destroyed in the war. If the readings are to be believed, hundreds of inactive Tomes litter the graveyard as well as thousands of tombstones of deceased wielders, but no one has found it to my knowledge. Though some books, like the one you are holding, have described it as being 'locked off'." She explained, apparently willing to give what information she had on the subject, though not really knowing where to go to locate that place since she didn't have any records or books of anyone that had managed to get there. "Ah yes, the pages are missing in that book, but I am not sure who had taken them... They even managed to steal them before I memorized the information and... wait what?!" Right as the pages were being repaired by magic, the book would fly out of Ayven's hands and into the Librarian's, looking rather panicked after that 'repair job'.

"I thank you for your efforts, but this book is beyond repair. Without the original pages we... er... cannot be sure if your repair job was accurate. Now please leave my library, perhaps you can track down the missing pages when you go out exploring. Thank you for your visit, now go." The Librarian would say, speaking extremely fast as she did, apparently wanting Ayven to now leave as soon as possible. She landed on the ground, no longer sitting on her staff and floating, holding her staff tight, as though she were readying herself for a potential run of combat. "P-Perhaps you'd like some other information in here? You know there's a really good book on the history of the angel demon concordat of the Plane of Heavens on the other side of the library, perhaps we can go there instead?" The woman would stammer nervously, not having expected someone to be able to just repair the book like that.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva shrugged, giving the cloaked one this bit of trivia: "I used to ask prospective slaves what they think a slaves duty is.. that was easy enough. But many struggled answering what a true mistress duty is.. it's almost the same as a slaves. But anyway.. perhaps your method can even work.. that said, exactly because I understand you well, I know we cannot agree until one of us overcomes the other. A shame." She chuckled. "Still.. I have respect for your wanting to shoulder such burdens."

She smirked ever so slightly, she had, after all, rewritten time itself to make sure to.. scale down the powers of the cloaked one.. how very true she was. "My hand is not that great either.. but I am impressed you know at least some about me yet think you can prepare faster than me.. we shall see." She grinned.

Either way.. if she had made sure the cloaked one would take things slower.. and with caution, that was already a victory for her and required little response but a slight nod from her. Anything to slow down this one.. while she tried to figure out a way to deal with whatever darkness loomed over her stories. True.. giving the cloaked one time to prepare was a huge risk all in itself, .. but she was not Deva's enemy, nor someone she'd mind ultimately being defeated by.
"The hardest lesson I had to learn was that there needs to be balance. Pure paradise and bliss also means utter stagnation... means danger." She cautioned.
Deva had an understanding, if cautious look in her eyes as the observed the cloaked one talking about prisons and pondered, still demurely covered up by her white wings.. mor or less, anyway.
There clearly had been a torment and a loss.. and from overcoming her own darkness, Deva knew what darkness such things could provoke...
Still.. moreso under the bow-magics influence somewhat still, Deva didn't want to press on, she would learn about this.. but not necessarily from the cloaked one herself, perhaps.

Deva smiled and nodded at her civil enemy.. "They shall live here, until their stories are restored.. far as I'm concerned anyway.. and I will make sure not to strike at the lesser of your agents either, to respect your decision.. but do not think I will leave them be if they try to sneak-grope me anywhere." She cautioned.

Deva waved to serp.. before coughing, aquireing a blanket quickly and sighing inwardly.. things were sooo much easier with magic in that regard! A request to her tome later, she stood, back with her trademark white dress (and just the subtlest of bulging between her legs, for those that looked closely... luckily, sympathy for the cloaked one, of all things, had helped her.. calm down.
She opened up her tome and looked from it to Serp.
"Sooo tomey.. you recognized the cloaked one?
And dun worry Serp, .. I'm fine.. this fight was a draw.. though.. I will need a nap to recover.. not gonna lie, this was a heavy challenge... but before that, what have you found out?"
She inquired, before chuckling, peeking to the elf.
"I got you this elf, and a better place to stay than this nothingness in between, well, better for now, you'll have to do some work to maintain the place, the cloaked one retreated from a plane, now its mine. I called dibs. But geesh, I think if I were to face her again, I wuold lose.

Also, I have decided I like the original Isa more." She nodded, to the elf. "No offense, but you cannot replace her.. whats your name? Can I have regular Isa?" She looked about and waved.

"Hey Isa, wanna cheer me up while we go to a really bad place?" She asked, flipping up her tome to read up on the potential world to go to.. not spoiler the darker ending, but just a general idea what it would be like, rules wise, whilest also listening to Serp.. more things to pay attention to helped her thoughts focus down.. and she was afraid that if she didn't busy herself, She'd get lost in lustful fantasies about the cloa.. Cyliarra.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, if this was a library, you'd be like .. shhh dun be so loud, wouldn't you?" She pondered.. "And anyway, no offense, but you look a bit sexually for a librarian.. and blue! Nothing against blue people, I mean.. uh... Forget about it!" She fluffed up her wings, distractedly, giving the librarian the most innocent of looks, the kind only a child with a mouth blackened by chocolate could muster, when asked about eating sweets.
She also looked the librarian up and down. Something about her outfit certainly seemed.. kinky, and not as .. library like?

"Hey! Now! Don't diss my recipes until you tried them! There's like.. looots of ways to get powerful, but crafting the perfect delicious treat.. now that's an art-form!" She nodded, then leaned closer, whispering, conspiratorially. "Learned those form Maya, another angel.. she has a special, very special way of topping them.. oohoho.. " She wiggled her eyebrows. Of course, if the librarian had read books on her, she'd have found information on this kind of angel, an Aeva, created by Deva, who had sent in the very same information in exchange for a way to stabilize her Twilight paradise from a threat, many years ago. All Aeva's had the ability to use Deva's Phantasma and Morphea ability, once a day each, and were resistant to both holy and unholy magic, with some further having talents for fire and wind magic. Two thirds of Aeva's were female, while one third was -mostly- female.

Ayven looked exeptionally cute and innocent when observed still. "A locked-off tome graveyard.. now that would be interesting.. to someone powerful and crazy enough to go there, anyway." Ayven noted, having a certain godess of hers in mind for this. She personally thought it a rather creepy idea, of course.
Ayven shrugged, folding her hands into a brief spellcasting wave, sending a message, whispered through the wind about that graveyard and the potential wielders to.. someone that was currently complaining about Isa II.

"Actually, I think you know exactly where those pages are, because you took them. They were likely of the Cloaked one and the prior owners of her tome." Ayven said, suddenly looking less innocent and more dangerous, smirking. "I know of the concordant, also known as the Pact Primeval.. but I haven't introduced myself. I am Ayven Cerni, elite Aeva of the Wings of Hope.. and you are someone that's gonna tell me a few interesting things.. " She extended her arms, a gathering of power flirring in each of them. "You really don't want to deny a fire mage in a library, I suspect." She grinned.. almost as good a lier as Deva, she actually had zero talent for fire magic, but her cute, firered hair.. and her temper.. lead many people to believe she was.. and a subtle use of air-magic to look the part helped with the rest. She didn't like bullying the blue librarian per say, but she had little hesitation about dealing with mean liers up close, as her dangerous grin indicated.
"So, did I guess right?" She mused, not giving away that the pages she restored were, well.. gibberish rather than the actual information that had been on them.. it seemed her bluff had worked, and that made her happy. Her superiors would be so impressed with her, she'd be allowed to suck their cocks and hmnn.. she purred inwardly.. but now.. the librarian. How dangerous could a librarian be? Perhaps it was a good idea to start off with a concentrated gust of wind to try and get that staff out of her hand first.. though, for now and at first, she hoped this enemy would just fall for her intimidation tactics, she was actually not sure if her wind-magic would be strong enough for that.

She looked the Librarian over, a bit tense now, actually perhaps smaller than the woman, unless she herself was exeptionally small, though those reddish wings, fitting the angels hair, gave her a bit of additional height, apperance wise. The angels outfit was a half-robe, half clothed look that was more practical than overly beautiful, though it seemed to have parts of hardened leather to function as light armor for her in conflicts. Around her neck hung a necklace, some sort of holy symbol. On one finger was the unimpressive looking but secretly quite powerful artifact, the Heart of Rashemen.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The last thing that Deva would get is a loving smile and a bow from Cyliarra, the elven woman glad to have met Deva and actually learned how great of a slave she would be, but otherwise she would let the angel leave, giving her the entire plane for all those that were left without a story.

"I see you err... didn't... uh... leave that battle without some... 'changes'..." Serp would comment, seeming extremely embarrassed once he noticed the bulge between Deva's legs, trying to refocus himself on the angel before him. "Cyliarra... Yes I knew her... Cyliarra of the White Forest. I mentioned once that my third wielder trained with two other Tome Wielders. My third Wielder was great friends with Cyliarra. She was a very kind and loving person, and was very good with her Tome. From what I remembered she hated the fact that our mentor wanted us to use our Tomes so scarcely, as Cyliarra desperately wanted to go out and help people." The Tome would explain, and Deva would feel that the Tome was a bit pained bringing up these memories, and it would explain why as it continued on with the story of Cyliarra. "To make a very VERY long story short... An extremely powerful, ancient Wielder had killed our mentor and planned on creating an extremely powerful Tome and planned on gathering all the remaining Tomes to start a new Tome War... My Wielder and our other friend faced off against a powerful ally of the man, where my third wielder was 'killed' by them. We eventually won, but then, as Cyliarra was fighting the actual enemy, a gigantic explosion flared through the area they were fighting in, and when my friend went to check on them, we could find neither of them, so we had assumed they had been disintegrated in the explosion." It would explain, condensing the story as much as it could because it was such a long tale, and because it was actually painful to the Tome to remember those kinds of times.

"Well, any room here is open for you to sleep in... We have a room prepared though with quite a few pillows for you if you want to go for that one." Serp would say, having known enough about Deva to know that she might need a good napping place once she came back from fighting someone as powerful as the Cloaked One. "I'm sorry to say that I didn't find too much... This information is very VERY scarce, to the point where it almost feels intentional. I didn't find too much on their actual origins... Though on the idea of 'corrupting' a Tome I think I found a little bit of information... Apparently Tomes have their own 'soul' like us, but it can't be as easily touched. The soul of a Tome can become corrupted IF you could get in to actually touch a Tome's soul... It's difficult to conceptualize, but imagine a regular soul as a castle... To corrupt it you would smash down the walls and get inside... A Tome's soul is not a castle, but a small bunker underground. It's much smaller so it can't fit that much 'corruption' in it, and it's very difficult to find, to the point where neither you, myself, or your Tome would even know WHERE the soul was. But if you knew where one was, you could get inside and 'corrupt' it... It'd take someone INTENSELY knowledgeable about Tomes to have a chance of doing it through." He explained, having found out a good amount on the topic of corrupting Tomes, but very little in the creation or purpose of them. Information was incredibly scarce. "That was all I could find... I found a ruin that had been completely ransacked by someone, books destroyed entirely, emptied out entirely. The only reason I found that information was because of some notes that were missed hidden further in the ruins." He explained, glad to at least not be empty handed in this situation. Though he had absolutely no clue of where else he could go from here, aside from one place that he had seen the Cloaked One visit.

"An actual place to stay? Heh... that's great! Honestly looking at blank white nothingness for miles and miles gets almost maddening after a long enough time. I'll tell people to get to packing so we can move in. Thank you so much!" Serp would say, wondering what kind of plane they would have to go through things. Then he would look over to the elf, seeing her robes and figuring that she was some form of princess, and as he was used to introducing people to the realm and adjusting to how they looked... he would bow to the woman and give a polite smile. "Greetings, ma'am... It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance... Might I know your name as well as take a chance to explain the situation?" There was a reason that he tended to greet new arrivals, even if his appearance tended to make some afraid of him. The princess would in turn give him a small curtsy before answering the question. "Why thank you, good sir, you are far more polite than your angelic friend over here... with her insults and strange grabbing... I am princess Amelia Randver the Fourth. And I would be delighted to learn more about the strange things that have been happening lately." Amelia would respond, calmed a little more by the familiar polite way of speaking now. With that she would walk off a bit to wait for Serp to finish up, at least understanding that the things that were going on were important.

Isa would walk over and immediately give Deva a hug, extremely relieved to see that she was okay. "Help you cheer up? Err... Sounds good to me. Did something happen though? If you don't want to say I guess it's fine... How do you need me to cheer you up? Before you ask, I've tried making ice cream and it doesn't work..." The ice mage would joke, figuring that the angel might ask something like that. Meanwhile Deva's Tome would pipe up. "The world is one that is apparently on the brink of collapse. All magic in the world taps into the same natural force, as prevelant as the air that they breath. The mages simply tap into that force and manipulate it to use their power. There is currently a worldwide war going on between the nations based on their religious beliefs, but there are bigger threats on the horizon..." The Tome would explain, giving a bit of explanation on the war they were going to, and explaining that magic was a part of the world, meaning they wouldn't question use of artifacts either.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Yes, but usually you make others be quiet purely for the sake of the other people reading... I don't get many visitors, so there's no one that you're going to disturb by being loud. No one is studying or reading but you and I, so I don't mind things being a bit louder in here." The Librarian explained, being rather reasonable when it came to the usual rules that a library would have. She even tended to allow people to eat in her library so long as they were careful to not ruin the books with whatever they were eating. "Is there something wrong with me dressing up a bit sexy? I don't get many visitors, so I try to look as nice as possible to the few that I meet. I only get a few chances to talk to someone, so why not make a really stunning impression, eh?" Though she wouldn't make any comment about the blue people thing, figuring that there was no point in either of them focusing on it. She would give Ayven a flirty wink though, glad that the angel considered her outfit to be properly sexual.

"Hey now, there's a reason that I accepted the recipe into the library. We've got cookbooks in here, and I can just write it out on a bit of parchment and put it over in the cooking section. I'm just saying that I do have other recipes for cupcakes, I do NOT have a lot of information on the Tomes. Still, I only ask for information as a sort of 'entry fee', so the type of information doesn't count." She wasn't against learning new recipes, planning on trying this one out when she heard the information. Though she would raise an eyebrow when the topping was mentioned. "Oooohhh... And what would she top them with, darling? I don't know if I can consider this recipe complete unless I know that kind of thing." She'd chuckle, already having figured out what Ayven was, having read over the information Deva paid to her multiple times over by now. In some ways she was one of the most dangerous opponents, purely based on the things that she knew. Knowledge was power, and the mage had quite a bit of knowledge.

"If you find the Tome graveyard, let me know... I would be fascinated to confirm the existence of that place... Even more so to learn what new things might be there... Though... It may be wrong to house 'dead' Tomes in this Library..." But otherwise she would wave off the idea, not even knowing where one would start to trying to reach the Tome graveyard. Unfortunately without a Tome the knew the location, there'd be little that anyone would be able to do about the Tome Graveyard.

The Librarian would look even more nervous as Ayven very easily caught on to the ruse that was going on, looking as though she didn't know what to say about this kind of situation. "Why on earth would I ever do something like that? M-My books are extremely valuable to me, I don't just tear information out of them for no reason! Not even to help one as powerful as a Tome Wielder!" She finally managed to answer, taking quite a bit of time to even come up with that answer. Then her eyes would go wide when Ayven mentioned that she was a fire mage sitting in the middle of her library, the Librarian looking properly fearful now that she understood the things that were being threatened... "Y-You wouldn't dare... I will NOT give you any information simply from those threats... B-Begone now!" She ordered, not having that much authority behind her voice... But then just as suddenly her staff would glow, and a book from one of the shelves would fly at high speeds and slam into Ayven's cheek, likely leaving behind a rather nasty bruise. "And that should get rid of Morphea... No Phantasma and no Morphea... at least I can get those spells out of the way..." It wasn't just that she had the information, she was clever enough to at least use it. "It seems that I'm not gonna lie my way out of this one... So yes, you're right... I removed those two pages. These are my books, I do with them as I please." Even with how much she didn't want her books to go up in flames, it seemed that she wasn't going to give anything up from that threat. Despite her whole life being books, something was keeping her from giving anything up to Ayven, to the point where she'd rather fight and try to defeat her rather than save all of her books.

"Here... let's play then... Let's see how this goes..." Her staff would glow once again, and a human sized book would appear in front of Ayven, wide open. Then it would quickly try to close in on Ayven, seeming like it was trying to squish her. If the book managed to close in on Ayven, she would suddenly find herself standing in a dark void, where she would see nothing but black in any direction... And after a few moments of waiting, the Librarian would appear within the void with her, a confident smirk on her face, but just sitting there and looking at Ayven.

If Ayven managed to dodge that book, she'd see that the Librarian was actually wide open, focusing more on the magic that she was using rather than defending herself. So if Ayven got away from the sudden book closing, she'd be able to strike the mage with nearly anything so long as it didn't take more than a few moments to properly cast...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(Deva is now dressed again, to everyones chagrin!!)

Deva, being who she was, winked at Serp -before- restoring her dress and reading up on the tome. "That'd make her.. quite old and experienced with the tome. Though I guess the explosion had rattled her memory a bit. Random question, did she always have white hair?" Deva chuckled.

"No one thought to try a speak with dead spell equivalent? Tzk tzk." She mused, closing her tome, cheering for the pillow-sleep room. "Of course the information has been destroyed, any number of people would have tried to destroy it. And everyone with enough power and intent would have the incentive to get knowledgable about tomes and their limits." Deva crossed her arms. "Guess I'll have to go further to find the why." She tipped her chin briefly, filing some more information away. Some more actually, as she tilted her head, seeming to listen to the wind itself.

"Awwwwwww..." Deva made, extremly disappointed at the lack of ice-cream, but pat-patting Isa in the hug, opening her tome and slowly reading on. "A world of lots of magic huh, I've actually seen a theory related to that in the church of Boccob. Alright then! Let's go there!" She nodded, and aquired Isa's boob, for ease of transportation.
"To answer your question, Isa, I need cheering up for not what has happened, fighting the cloaked one was mostly sad when we had to part, although her level of ability is something else.. I need you to cheer me up for whats about to happen. I'm more than anything, a healer.. the most painful thing to me is not being able to do exactly that, but I have to see the threat I'm dealing with, or at least an incarnation of it, in person.. do make sure to only use oyur magic cautiously and defensively." Deva nodded, then added:
"Plus, after that, I'm going to die. So that'll be a bummer." She mused, looking over to Isa.
"Oh don't look at me like that, I need to go to a graveyard and that's the most surefire way to do it!" She enthused, while looking around in the world they arrived in, perhaps taking a little stroll, if the surroundings permitted it, once again giving Isa a chance to questiont he angels genius vs crazyness, while she opened her tome, adding: "Sidequestion, until you find a new one, would I technically remain your wielder even if I died, or would you have to die with me? .. on more uplifting notes, what started the mage-wars in this world?" She inquired, looking about.

Her plan was simple. The tome assuming someone was dead, rather than checking, ment they had no expressed precautions agaisnt dead people.. mostly because those tended not to be any bother in the minds of people. That ment a tome-graveyard too would have little in the way of protection against ghosts trying to enter it, less so the ghosts of tome-wielders. Be it as lost and locked away as it could be, if it existed at all, the spirit of a tome-wielder deceased could find it.

The one place where she could finally find the answers she sought. Even if the tome-users of old had destroyed much information about the tomes origin and the war, some might have asked Deva's questions.. and now remember. There was of course, the small issue of getting out after you got in (preferably without any naughty ghosts attached to her, exorcisms were somewhere between fun and weird after all), but Deva intended to not focus on too many issues at once.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh.. oh right.. oh and not complaining about the clothing, just expecting different from the average librarian." Ayven nodded, realizing they were kinda alone in the library indeed. Ayven cleared her throat at the floaty wink, then smiled back and chuckled.. a shame that this sexy librarian was so suspicious, else she could imagine a cup of tea, some pudding, less clothes...

She giggled, suprisingly coquettely as the detailed question about toppings.. "Well, now thats Maya's little secret. You gotta ask-tell her something fancy she wants to know. For the recipes, simple whipped-cream would be sufficient." She nodded.
"Also.. you can't kill a book, silly. .. I mean I guess you could burn it, but housing ash would be tricky.. Hey, hey, idea.. burn a book, use the ash to write another book. Cannibal books!" She cheered. Like all Aeva she had the random thoughts of her creator.. albeit not quite her amount of genius, for little did either of them now that just moments after learning of the tome graveyard, Deva had come up with a plan to find it.. albeit a rather drastic one.

"You'd do that because you stutter, just like Maya when the cake is missing. Hah. Also not saying you did it for nothing, prolly paid you in awesome erotica books, like the Futa ghost series. By the way, I think was the best part, but others say was the most refined.. err.. what were we going on about again.. oh yes! Was threatening you!" She remembered and snipped her finger slightly, puffing up her wings to look bigger and threatening-er

When the book flew at her, she actually managed to matrix-dodge it with impressive speed, showing the tongue to her librarian-assailant. None of the writings said anything about super-speed Aeva's!
"Hmnnn.. So you know about our abilities. That's concerning." She admitted. "C.. can you see the future?.. no wait, you'd have known I'm too fast thanks to my awesome... .. awesomness! Don't take me lightly!" She decided that not giving the librarian any information on her ring was the right course of action, if she already knew about Aeva's, rather letting her abilities appear mysterious.

Then, the librarian attacked her.. with.. a book.. not a big shocker there. Ayven looked at it and suddenly declared: "Speed of Zephyr." Side-stepping this attack even faster, rushing to grab the staff the librarian was using.. while using wind-magic to speed herself up even further, if briefly. It was a relatively easy spell, which ment Ayven could.. and liked to, use it multiple times in quick sucession rather than maintain a more powerful spell for longer times. That's why she'd been given the Heart of Rashemen, after all. It complimented her natural magic rather well and denied her weakness, being restrained easily.
"Seems those two pages are quite precious to you. Wonder if there's any mind-controlley magic going on or if you really want to protect the cloaked ones identity.. perhaps I should tickle-torture it out of you.." She mused, before adding: "Anyway.. when I see a big bad glowing rod, I can't help but grab it. Had some fun side effects at a certain colorful party. But anywhoo. Actually not strong enough to wrestle the staff from your hand.. so! I guess it's time to challenge you proper!"

She grinned, pushing her hand into her own shadow on the floor, slowly pulling out.. a . "Ayven's special technique one.. Lube attack!" She declared, squishing the tube..and splattering a warm gooeyness over the librarians staff.. and the hand holding it, more importantly, Ayven pulling the staff somewhat towards her after 'hindering' the spellcasting such, posing infront of it, as if speaking into the glittery tip.
"Magically enhanced to guarantee best sliding sensation, under all conditions. Now then!
Ayven's special attack, number two! Utter Humiliation!"

She declared, pointing at the librarian.. but rather than cast a spell, she nodded her head and continued
"Eyo yo yo....Special agent Ayven here!
You silly blue book worm, you better hold on firm! Ayven's gonna make you squirm, I'm the cure and you are the germ!"
She declared, still using the staff as microphone, lifting her hands and indicating the librarian in a more odd than threatening way, with her hands.
"Not afraid of silly word mages, I could diss them for ages, so you better just give me those pages, unless you mind messing with angels!" She posed.. and thought for a brief moment, going on:
"My rhymes are too sick, my fighting too quick, my charm just too slick, .. I err...
Do you happen to have a dick, because I just remembered this one works best if you do..."
She tipped her chin, then cleared her throat. "A.. anyway! Yeah! I recommend that after these awesome rhymes you just accept your defeat and tell me where those pages are." She exhaled. She was actually not that good at offensive spells, well beyond bopping people on the head.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Serp would blush a bit and continue to look away from Deva as she got herself dressed, not wanting to stare or anything like that as he finished his duties, figuring that Deva would be content with Isa. "Strange question... but actually no she didn't always have silver hair. Her hair was a deep purple, it was why I didn't even consider the possibility of her being Cyliarra..." Though if Deva took the time to look, she'd find that every single time that her Tome referred to Cyliarra as ________ was now filled in with the elven woman's actual name.

"Well... in all honesty when I say that we 'won' I more mean that we stopped them from starting a new Tome War... My third wielder 'died' that day... Cyliarra was presumed to be dead, and our other friend died very soon afterwards... Actually, from the time that I saw Cyliarra was gone to the time that I met you, I haven't spoken to anyone. After that night I had to move on and returned to waiting, simply watching in case something that was as dangerous as the other things I've seen came around..." The Tome had no way to cast such a spell, the only other person that even knew of Cyliarra's existence at the time died very soon after the battle, in all honesty no one had the chance to check if their friend had actually died in that explosion. Though now the Tome knew that Cyliarra hadn't died, and was the very person that the two of them were going against. "I was honestly surprised that I was able to find anything on them at all... It's very scarce information, and I think that's intentional in more ways than one. Not only are there those that don't want others to have this kind of power, but from what I've seen it seems that some of it was destroyed to intentionally make sure that Tomes weren't brought back ever again. This information destroyed doesn't just feel like covering someone's tracks, but also making sure that there's no information on the things at all, period." Serp would explain, giving his own theories on the matter and the theories that he had come up with while researching Tomes. It made sense to him, a tool this powerful with this much potential for destruction, there were bound to be people that wanted to make sure that nothing like them ever existed again.

Isa, as usual, would blush deeply as her boob was gripped, part of her glad to have Deva back, but another part of her still not sure how to react to someone suddenly grabbing her like that. "Oh, really? W-We're not gonna do anything about whatever's gonna happen? I guess we do need to know what's happening, but is there a way we could fix it? Or... Or is that the kind of thing that the Cloaked One is doing?" She was able to piece certain things together when she took a moment to think about it, and when she did it kind of made sense to her to piece together a little bit of what the Cloaked One was trying to do. After all, if the Cloaked One had been truly evil and doing things that were abhorrent then Deva would probably have already won at this point. So it made sense to the Ice mage that the reason they couldn't try and save the story was because the Cloaked One was doing just that, and going too far and causing a lot of unintentional pain. "Well, I'll be with you every step of the way! If you need me to do anything, anything at all, to help cheer you up just tell me and I'll do my best." She would nod before giving Deva an encouraging smile, more than happy to help her friend out in these matters. Though her eyes would go very wide when Deva mentioned that she would die, seeming legitimately scared and concerned. "W-Wait now... I-I know things look bad but that's not the answer to these problems and uh... Wait what's this about a graveyard?" Deva would feel a surge of emotions from her Tome at the mention of a graveyard, mostly fear and sadness as well as some disgust. "Y-You're talking about the Tome Graveyard, aren't you? You're planning on going THERE? I... I feel I need to warn you that such a place is... well... it's a very sorrowful place, very dreadful, and rather morbid... I don't know if anything dangerous still remains there..." The Tome would explain, not even liking to think about that kind of place, then it would move on to answer the angel's questions. "The moment that you die I am released from your service. You would have no more control over me... Though it's up to me what I do from then on, in this case I can just wait for you to get back if you plan on coming back from your... err... case of death?" The Tome offered, understanding that this situation was far more unique than any one that she had encountered before.

"The wars... Well... about 5 years prior to where we started, the magical fields around the world began to destabilize, and three nations all blame one another for this happening. There is a fear that if the magic destabilizes, they would ALL lose their magical energy... Which is actually the best case scenario if the field were to implode as it seems to be. A major cataclysmic event has recently happened, as the magical energy destabilized far enough to physically split the planet in three pieces, barely connected by thin strips of land, held together by magic. This alone is more than enough to cause tension. However, the three nations all have differing, very strict religious beliefs on where the magic comes from, who to worship, how to live one's life, and as such the nations tended to despise each other even before this had all started. Plus the leaders of each nation are actually their spiritual authority as well, every soldier, citizen, and politician believes that their king is morally justified in all that they decree, meaning that few if any question the righteousness of these wars..." It explained as they started to travel to the world...

And the moment they landed, they'd be right outside a small town at the base of a large mountain, to the direct west of them was a huge gash in the land, which if they looked into it'd go on so deep to the point where no one would be able to see the bottom. Meanwhile, both Deva and Isa would feel a huge flow of magical energy around them, powerful and strong, and very easy to tap into to power spells. In fact, it was so strong that even a normal person would be able to tap into it with some effort.

Right outside the town, away from the mountains, was a huge statue of a knight on a horse, looking over the town as it stood there. Meanwhile, the town would be bustling and full of life for a few moments... before the ground shook with a huge amount of force, the land beneath their feet shaking heavily and causing the people of the town to panic and rush into their homes, not seeming sure what was going on, but clearly not wanting to be outside for it. And as the ground shook, Deva and Isa would feel a shift in the magical forces, as though they were convulsing and surging while the ground shook beneath them.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I've learned that the strangest questions are often the most direct roads to the truth, simply because if you have someone lie to you, they'll have a story in mind, but rarely does that story include details like what they had for dinner." Deva trusted her tomey and Isa enough to give away the method to her madness.. not like anyone could copy her easily. After you found out that someones hair color changed you should not next think about evil hair dye. Though that would explain a lot!
Either way, Deva knew the ordinary hair colors, white was not among them for normal elves, unless white-wood stood for hair colors as well.
To be fair, she didn't know of purple haired elves either, but that was propably unrelated. Propably! She shrugged slightly at the Phyrric victory.

She nodded to Serp. People were so complicated. She'd have just research a spell that eradicated all hints of the tomes existance, than destroyed that spell. Then again, right now she lacked magic, so..
---
"If I can fix things, Isa, I will, most certainly. That said, I'm unashamed to admit that she is quite excellent at defensive magic, so that alone would be of no help." All the resources the cloaked one had used to try and stop this worlds apocalypse. Not just raw power, but intellect as well. She had swiftly adapted her defenses against Deva's weapon, which was innately difficult to defend against already.

She then chuckled at both tome and Isa. "I need answers. If you have better suggestions were to come upon the origin of the tomes and the source of the darkness clinging to the cloaked one, I am all ears. If so many worlds are at stake, our happiness and health matters little by comparison.
And it's a shame you'll be dismissed from my service, Tomey.. That'll mean you'll have to die too, sorry. I need to count as a wielder, if I don't my contract with Arvandor would activate and I would reincarnate as a Coure Eladrin the moment I'm truly claimed by death..
Well, this version of me, anyway.."

She said, ominously, then sighed, and continued, deciding to be upfront.. deception hadn't helped anyone with the cloaked one either.
"I'm a Goddess. I shed my divinity, but perhaps it's easier to say that I shed my mortality. As long as a single being still has faith in me, I cannot truly die." She shrugged. "'s complicated. .forget about it."

She took in the world around her. "Just pre-warning you, in case this place goes bad and I decided to use the opportunity to multi-task."
She nodded, seeming rather non-chalant about her impending doom as she strolled forth, peering into the gash in the land, picking up a little rock and throwing it into it, putting a hand to her ear to listen. "Hooh. Fascinating. First time I've seen such a thing." She put a finger onto her tongue, lifting it up as if to check the wind-direction, seeming a bit disgruntled.
"Leaking energy. and.. woah.. thats bad.. this is a nine on the scale of not good for me." She pulled out a little pale crystal, holding it up, watching it change colors, glow.. and then explode. "Nine-five. Oook.. best case this place is going to blow up in a huge burst of arcanofire. Worst case..." She exhaled, giving Isa a 'don't ask' look. Wild magic, Far Realms magic... tentacles and corruption. "Alright, the cloaked one likely tried using buffering magic, leyline stabilizing if she was smart. A world-wide anti-magic field if she was super smart, but of course that's magic too, so we can forget about all of the conventional methods."

She folded her hands seeming to think intently. "Tomey, tell me abou the source of this magic, or rather, tell me if I'm wrong, this was innate to this plane, this is how it's always been, am I wrong?"
She rubbed her temples. "A thousand Fluffies could try to quench the flow of this much energy, it wouldn't work. Magic wont work, oil on the fire. Someone should cast an epic 'End To Strife' spell on the whole place.. no.. even if that drained all magic, a spell of that magnitude would be too oppressive.

I think people here don't even realize that magic is unnaturally wild around here, this is how it's always been for them, after all." She rubbed her chin thoughtfully next.
"I guess I could ask tomey to slurp up the excess energy, but that's just how the Cloaked One's world containing started. You cannot contain this much of a world without containing the world itself, can you?" She narrowed her eyes, then suddenly, her expression lit up.

"Hah. I win. The stage is all set, after all. The sollution the cloaked one could not find is that this world does not need a protector. It needs a destroyer." She extended her hands, pulling strands of magic towards her. "First of all, I need a new form."

She decided, pulling the magic closer around her.. "There are many theories about magic, Isa. The church of Boccob for example, believes that magic is a finite resource that nees to be expanded by creating new spells and items. That over-usage of magic will eventually dry it up and bleed it out, so to say. This world seems to have a different problem. The more magic is used, the more breaks forth. But.. heh, did you know that one strategy of dealing with a Vulcano erupting is to actually make a hole in the side to try and relieve it's pressure?!" She declared, energy coalescing around her.

"People here are fighting over what magic is? Let's give them something to fight against. I'll simply disguise as the progenitor of all magic and have them defeat me.. not through magical means mind you, that'll teach them the error of their way. Now then now then now then.. A world of mages, I better be prepared. And make myself into a Nexus of Arcane energy that'll be torn apart soon. Better than this place, anyway." She really needed a less self-destructive plan for the next world, she noted.

"Let's hope I get this one together..." She declared, folding her hands.

"Once the Red moon rises, none could look at her magnificience. Let all arrows drop to the ground like the tears of the ancient crone dropped into the thrice veiled sheets of her long lost child. Orange glows the star of fate upon it's crib and no magic may touch it. A thousand spells and a thousand more melt upon its vivid smile and all it does is cheer for another one. Yellow reflects the light of purity, shielding the faithful from the wicked, a hundred.. a hundred.. uh.. Giah!"
Deva gasped, poutly as the magic sparked and parted around her, wiggling and tingling over her form. "Damn it... I know the theories, but I just can't cast a grade nine spell like the Sevenfold Prismatic sphere without the magic going haywire here."
She complained, even as her form shifted, ears growing pointy, fingernails growing into claws, her body shifting into a more furry state, her dress shortening, flapping in the wind to give rather impressive insights at Deva's once again female, fuzzy sex.

"Why are you looking at me like that.. huh.. oh. See.. I can explain...."

"When I fought the cloaked one she tried to awaken a darker side of mine and although I supressed it, I am still somewhere between exhausted and fantasizing about things. this must have conflicted with my subconscious conditioning into being Valerie's bitch while I tried to direct the magic, transforming me.. transmutation was one of my specialties after all.
See, I said I could explain this."

She cleared her throat, seeming a litle emberassed, wings fluffing with a slightly flowery scent to them. "Actually...." She pondered, swishing her fluffy tail absent mindedly. A part of her complained it lacked a cock-tip.
"What if.. hold on..." Deva picked up a stick, drawing a circle on the ground, before looking around, bending over deep with her furry bottom, intentionally or not presenting herself as she picked up an few stones, piling them onto the circle.
"This is this world right now, an over-abundance of magic, further worsened by constant conflict creating a thaumaturgical arms-race.

So, to eliminate the conflict and relieve the pressure..." she drew two more circles, and flicked stones from left to right, leaning down onto all fours, her tail riding up her skirt as Isa had subtle urges to take that beautiful, fertile female and.. was there a strange scent in the air?

"That's been building, what if we seperate these three nations onto three different worlds, but keep the amount of magical power consistent. Sure all the mages would lose two thirds of their power, but.. right now this place is overdoing it anyway." She nodded, something about her posture nicely subservient as she shrugged and went on.
"There's only so much magic you can pump into even the most fertile planes after all, eventually it's going to overflow and create a huge mess all over..." She explained, then looked over.
"Huh? Not a good idea? You're looking... Oh.. right, I should propablly disspell this feral-form." She mused, while Isa found herself imagining that talkative mouth busied subserviantly between her legs.

Deva pondered "Or is it to risky.. I mean, I feel like I could try one more spell, just to see.. perhaps redirect the magic, I feel.. oddly.. oddly..." She pondered, her expression going a little unfocused while Isa.. still felt these lewd, primal thoughts filling her head. A reddish hue tinting her eyes to look like a wolves while she inhaled the bitches pheromones.. No.. no! She couldn't do that to her friend she was not...

She was not an alpha. She was a bitch. Just a bitch as well. The realization hit Isa with a wave of relief as the magic began working on her as well.. the magic of that one spell Deva had accidentially cast and now gently kept under control, rather than letting it go wild like the rest of this world.. the magic.. that would turn Isa into a bitch. No, not just Isa...
Deva blinked, distractedly in a loop of the magic flowing from her in slightly green waves now, the grass growing, trees burgeoning, growing from multiple saplings from the ground.. Isa, who was closest, was affected quite quickly, her apperance changing into a beautiful, blue furred wolf, canines elongating, furry ears flopping, a large, long bushy tail swishing behind her as her hands grew into claws. Not quite as fur-covered as Deva, who, like a good girl, showed more signs of her wild side outwardly.:

And as waves of nature magic extended from Deva, Isa realized it.. this was the world of the wolfes now. She could sense it, in the distance, beasts of burden turning into deer and animals of the wild, while the men found their bodies and minds shifting, becoming simple, yet beautiful, strong pack-wolves. Isa could sense it, on a subconscious level.. all becoming like her, abandoning thoughts of war, just like Deva had wanted, for simple, if lustful struggles.. but they were all bitches. Everyone.. was becoming bitches, all the raw magic washing over them. Sure they reacted differently..

The north-eastern, tribal kingdom changed the least, physically, but made up for this with intricate body-paintings and tatoos, shedding what little clothing they had as the magic took hold of their minds...

The strict, warring middle kingdom, incidentially the one closest utterly refused to submit.. but they could not escape their enhanced libido.. nor their husbands and pets, now grown to might and sentience and coming to take the lead by force, the lesser servants beginning to eagerly assist their queens progress into bitchy enslavement...

Finally,

The south-west kingdom had many quite sensitive to magic.. their minds opening eagerly, their bodies fully embracing the change.. and in almost a reward, embracing many more exotic shapes and natures.. but all together they had the trait of their eyes lighting up in beautiful subserviance, once their minds belonged to the wild.. and with a pulse of pleasure Isa realized which tribe she was most alike, as her red eyes stared at the beautiful angel, progenitor of wolvenkind, in a way.

Of course she was not the mistress, the alpha. They all knew their alpha, had never seen her but sensed her, in Deva's thoughts.. that perfect sense, that perfect cock.. they all belonged to her as much as they belonged to the spirit of the wild, their new wild side, urging them to compete and fuck, rather than wage war. Although many of them had the mind to struggle, perhaps even start to weave counter-magic, they stood little chance against those already more submissive among them, nurturing their subconscious bestial instincts, shared among the whole tribes of the three kingdoms.
They all had the musk of bitches now, enticing their pack-mates, the submissive ones instinctually seeking out the more dominant ones among them, to make sure they were.. thinking the right way. In time, their scent would permeate the very air of this world of bitches.. and in their collective unconscious, thoughts arose.:

You are all bitches. Give in to them.. let them guide you. You cannot fight your instincts. No bitch can.. almost none.
Isa felt Deva's mind. Distracted, through the magic of the plane, but not succumbing to it, strong, ancient.. worthy...
Isa, the..
Isa the icewolf, she was an Ice-wolf now, she realized, and the realization made her want to howl out lustfully, only the weight of her burden keeping her restrained..

The Icewolf-bitch had the heaviest burden of all.. to distract the chosen bitch, to prepare her for her role.. The alpha lacked a tome and the cloaked ones finesse.. but now, she had the spirit of the wild and her bitches.. and her tribe, for all the amazons could come here and become beautiful alphas themselfs.. a collective shiver went through the happy bitches, even reaching Deva, whose desire to avert the conflict at all costs and supressed conditioning to obey Valerie had been the catalyst for this spell.
The details mattered little. Isa the wolf-slave had a new mission.. for her alpha, for her instincts.. and for her poor, her own happiness denying friend Deva.

Isa felt the world settle into place.. it was not that she was a different person. She was still shy, cute old Isa.. she was just also so much more now. A bitch.. with a world to belong to. Soon, she wouldn't have to worry or plot, that was what the alphas were for, but until then,.. she had to try her best to please her alpha and Deva.. even if that ment tricking the latter one and disguising herself as the boring, unenslaved old Isa.

Deva was still slightly floating, the waves of green nature-energy slowly dying down.. but that was fine. Deva had shared the gifts of her conditioning, of her wonderful Bitch-mind with everyone. The primal magic this plane now inhabited in place of its wild, dangerous bouts of destructive magic would keep Deva distracted and docile.. but little could stop her from her goals once set, like finding out and stopping the darkness threatening Alpha's owner.. of course, admirable.. but perhaps there was a better way than for the poor alpha's bitch to walk such a dreary path...

"Huh.. a bit.. woozy.. buuut.. seems to have worked, and I feel less distracted too.. well.. err.." Deva mused, expression still rather cloudy.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"What? Come on now, 'Sexy Librarian' is a thing in LOADS of erotic stories... I should know, I've read so very many of them." Just to emphasize that point, she would lie against her staff, taking a seductive pose to show off her cleavage just a little bit more. "A seductive librarian that could... 'punish' you for acting up in her library... it could be loads of fun." Honestly it sometimes surprised the librarian that some people would be willing to donate pornography in order to pay the fee on the way in, but it was still some form of information. So she accepted and read it through when she could, glad that she had material to enjoy when she was alone as well...

"Hmph! Unfortunately I don't have Part 4 OR Part 12 to that collection... Which should at least tell you that they're some of the more favored ones... Apparently people have wanted to hang on to those ones... A shame, Futa Shrine Maidens sounds like quite an enjoyable read." The woman would comment, apparently having quite a collection of porn as well. It always did annoy her when she knew that she had an incomplete collection in her library, she tried to have the most extensive collection of literature in the entire multiverse, but sometimes she just didn't have the things that she needed. She should probably contract someone to retrieve a few copies when she got a chance... It wasn't just that she exchanged information with people, she sometimes offered even more to the right people if they obtained a few books or something for her. Either way, that was a thought for later, as she had an angel to deal with right now.

Her eyes widened when Ayven dodged the book flying at her, something that she hadn't known about ahead of time. Which meant that the super speed was not a part of the Aeva in general, as she knew the abilities that they would naturally have. "Hmmmm... Super speed then? Alright... Well that can't be an inherent ability... It's definitely not a spell as I'd have easily detected that when you came in, or would be detecting it now... Which means that you have some sort of artifact on you... Whether it be your clothes or that ring you had on... Hmmm... Guess that means that I'll just have to strip you down to nothing to get to the bottom to this little riddle." The Librarian said seductively, still having a bit of fun despite this being essentially a 'battle' against the angel.

Though what she wasn't ready for was her hand suddenly being covered in lube, raising an eyebrow at the rather... 'creative' approach that Ayven had gone with. Then she managed to rip the staff out of her hand, the glowing immediately stopping the moment that it wasn't in the librarian's hand. Then her second... attack? was it even an attack? When her second strategy came through, the woman seemed more confused than worried or humiliated, before realization dawned on her and the woman got a slight smirk. "Really? Poetry? Do you not understand who I am? How much poetry I've read in my life? Oh my... Ahem... Well then..." The woman would take a moment to gather her thoughts before beginning...

"Perhaps we begin with a limerick?
It's quite a fun little gimmick
About a funny thing
Sounds like you will sing
Was this one funny? Well you pick.

Or perhaps haiku
A simple one to beat you
No rhyme? That won't do.

Or I'll give you a traditional rhyming verse
It's one I did not rehearse
You think you can out rhyme me? Well you see, that's not to be, for I can handle this with glee.
You sit there thinking that you've mastered rhyme? In all due time I'll show it's not a crime to climb to the very top. I ask you to stop before I harvest you like crop, I can chop down you like any other fop. Perhaps you should pop to the shop to find a new mop... TO CLEAN UP YOUR VERSE!"
The librarian would suddenly begin, breaking into poem with almost no time to think of it, likely because she read so much poetry that she had learned all sorts of rhymes and forms of poems to try...

Though if Ayven was distracted by the rhyme, she might not notice that quite a few books would fly at her at high speeds the moment that the Librarian finished off her poem, purposely trying to make the angel use up her morphea. Though this time, if Ayven managed to dodge each one of them, she'd feel a hand reaching up from the floor of the library to grab her ankle, trying to trip her and knock her down, just another small strategy to activate her Morphea, knowing that such a spell was very powerful when used right, and needing to get it out of the way as fast as possible. "Now if you'll excuse me... Let's not forget that you're in MY library..." It would be like a whirlwind started out of nowhere, tossing books and papers everywhere, shrouding the Librarian from view thanks to the papers and books flying around at high speeds. Then just as suddenly the books would fall to the ground, like the wind just disappeared as suddenly as it came, only now the Librarian wouldn't be in view, having seemingly disappeared. Though her voice would then echo throughout the library. "Now leave my library, you got what you came for. Those few pages are not of your concern. This is your only chance to leave here, before I decide to have some... fun... with you..." The Librarian would warn, apparently not coming after her staff immediately, as her library had its own powers that she would be able to use.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh. Not into the whole victorian punishing thing. But at least you're well read." She nodded and then grinned. "So, read up on wind magic, recently? best magic for speed-enhancements, which people underestimate regularly by the by. Key of combat if you ask me." She nodded and then gave an innocent look when the librarian analyzed her.

"What? Me? Magic. I just trained my reflexies!" She nodded. On closer examination however, her ring would shed a magical aura.. an impressively strong one, actually.
"Dang it, was hoping for the lube attack to make this staff slip out of your hands really. Well that leaves rapping you into humiliation or using genuinly dangerous magic.. perhaps we can make you surrender by cutting your staff apart?" She mused. Wind-blade magic didn't really pull any punches, but she was not the type to kill without great need.

She raised her brow. "Nono. It's not rhyming. It's battle... see that final part was better. Eight directional shield, spirits of the sylphs, brezee of the oceans. Wind wall!" She declared, throwing up her left hand interposingly, calling forth a wind wall to deflect some of the books and busying herself dodging the rest with superior speed. "Wind wall, Grade two air magic that can deflect non-magical ranged attacks. Yeah, that's right, I know grade two. Perhaps even more powerful stuff! Also, what kind of librarian throws about the.. mieep!" She eeped when her ancle was grabbed. "Bad touch! Was that partial teleportation magic? No good either way!" She slammed onto the ground, only for her to incantate:
"Sorry on this by the by... but you threw books at me! Ashen like dance the spirits upon motes of a breeze. A slice of the storm, break forth and cut down, Wind Blade!" The tripped Ayven disappeared, for a new one.. or rather, the real one to reappear with Morphea's illusion fading, the original cutting the flat of her hand through the air, aiming a blade of pure air-pressure at the Librarians staff, cutting clean through it to make sure it couldn't be used against her, even with the librarian hiding behind an assortment of literature. Well, that took care of Morphea, though now Ayven was on guard against attacks from below the ground.

"See the more you're telling me that those pages dun matter the more curious I get." She remarked, curious at the swirling whirlwind and now tipping her chin. True, the librarian had the homeground advantage. Still. "Hrmnn... hidey hiding is boring. .. and I guess you don't get my flow, seeing how you aren't surrendering against my sick rhymes.. I mean.. ok yours were a bit alright at the end there too... but I mean, what's this stuff about harvesting, what are you a farmer? You gotta make the topic stick to the matter at hand, for example:"
She snipped her fingers slowly.
"Ey yo yo yo.. let me pick up the pace, I would pick on your face, if you didn't hide away in disgrace.
You hang out here all day just reading smut, you think I'm afraid of a papercut?
You should do the cleaning, those rhymes are demeaning,
-Not to me, mind you, yes it's true, I'm red you're blue, I'm and hot you're through!"

She folded her hands. "You try hiding invisibly. But did you remember to extinguish your scent? Hah! Hear my call, dog of shadows, come to hunt the light that hides from me. Summon Shadow Mastiff!"

Ayven declared, slamming her hands on the ground into the shadows of a book-case, which coalesced into a decidedly canine shape that stepped forward at the angels behest.

"Go sniff her out boy." Ayven commanded, before the creature faded into the shadows. That said, summoning a shadow-dog like this plus her rapping kept her well occupied for the time being, with Ayven commenting:
"Yes, that's true, I can use a grade three shadow creature summoning. My wind magic is even better. So listen. I really don't want to end up hurting you. And I'm not going to be defeated by having any books thrown at me.
-err.. unless they are really big and heavy.. actually, you know what, forget what I said."
She nodded while her dog, now itself mostly hidden through the shadows, tried to sniff for the librarian's scent and alert it's mistress. Ayven herself was only breathing lightly faster right now after using three low-grade spells in short sucession, clearly a somewhat experienced magic user herself.

That said, if she was undisturbed enough, Ayven would rather look for the pages themselfs, while her summoned creature at least busied the librarian, aware that the fight was just a means to an end. She seemed the type to pathologically -not- throw away any reading material, so it had to be locked up somewhere important looking. Maybe hidden in another book? But what kind of book...

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Isa would blink a bit as the magic emanated from Deva, seeming to change the entire world around her, Isa hearing loud moans and grunts from the village in the distance, licking her lips a bit as she thought about what was going on. The magic would flow through the torn world, affecting everyone in the story, changing them, leading to debaucherous displays throughout it all... However... for the briefest moment Deva would see a tear starting to appear in reality, like what had happened when the Cloaked One was about to destroy a story. But Deva's magical energy would start to force that tear closed, trying to stabilize the story around them. Then Deva would feel the magical energy flowing oddly, seeming to almost invert and send a....

===================================================

Deva would suddenly wake up in a world that looked rather similar to the dimension that the Cloaked One had created. The ground was floating around them, and there was a void all around them, seeming to show that this realm was artificial in its own right. However, unlike the one that the Cloaked One had created, this place seemed far more stable, with a few major structures floating around them that were elaborate and well made. "It's been... a long time since I've been here... Seems we've died..." The Tome would comment, showing that Deva would still have that now that she was in the Tome Graveyard as she had planned. Looking around, she'd notice a couple extremely large structures that would immediately catch the eye...

On its own island land mass was a gigantic building that almost looked like a cathedral, with towering spires stretching wide into the sky. There were crows and ravens flying around the top of the middle spire, and clouds shrouding it in a darkness as Deva looked at it. The building was almost pitch black, the structure made completely of obsidian, giving it an even darker look with the shadows. It would be rather easy to deduce that it belonged to the Dark side of the Tome War, as the very building seemed to create a darker atmosphere around it. Then on the opposite end of the realm, Deva would see another gigantic building.

Just as with the darker building, this one looked like a gigantic cathedral, stretching into the sky with spires pointing out. This time there were doves and other simple birds flying around, and there was a parting in the clouds letting light shine across the building. The building itself was made out of bright white marble, this building very clearly belonging to the Light side of the Tome War. Though really, it seemed just as elaborate and self absorbed as the Darker side of the graveyard, another gigantic building that was likely meant to house the dead... Then the only other major area would be somewhere in the middle between the two gigantic cathedrals...

There was a small, simple looking graveyard with only a few graves sitting on the ground. The centerpiece was just a small statue of an angel that overlooked the graves and few trees that were now growing in the area. It was a relatively humble little area compared to the gigantic buildings that were surrounding it, making it rather easy to miss since the others were so eye catching. Before Deva was able to start checking any of these things out, a cloud of smoke would start coalescing near her, the smoke slowly turning into a person...

A pale skinned woman with a loose rob and very... form fitting clothing would appear before her. She had long black hair, and her 'clothing' was most see through, revealing almost her entire form aside from a few very key areas that were covered by thicker, black cloth. In her left hand was a small black and purple book "Welcome, dear Deva... Seems you've passed on... But... apparently it's not your time yet... It's rare I get visitors in here any more, not since the end of the war. Anyway, welcome to the Tome Graveyard, my own little corner of the Multiverse... I am Moira, keeper of the Tome Graveyard. Would you like to be shown around? Anywhere in specific you wish to visit first? Or perhaps you want to know a few things about the Graveyard? Or, if you'd like, I can leave you to roam around and explore this place yourself... I get the feeling you'll be here a while, I don't know of any way out anymore..." The woman would tell her... Deva would get the sense that this woman had quite a bit of control over this realm, seeming powerful, yet not very threatening, like she had one duty and would use all the power she had at her disposal to help her fulfill that duty, and right now that duty was just tending to the graveyard. "And greetings to your Tome as well... It is rare that one sees a Tome with more than one wielder in its life time... There are so few of you left alive any more... Perhaps a good thing considering how everyone got here... But that is not my place to judge..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva shuddered, back in her normal angelic form and jerking awake. "So this really is not an option huh. Things defying my brooms true state and threatening inevitability. Quite disconcerting." She mused, lifting her own hand and looking at it. "Yes, it seems we've died." She noted, pulling a white flower from.. somewhere.

"I planned for the occasion, right now we are in a period of grace, before my magic activates, but of course, such things can't be staved off forever. If I try to overextend myself, well, the magic will activate.. or it wont.
Furthermore, I can't exactly do it again the way I am right now."
She chuckled, looking up curiously, and poignantly exclaiming: "Biiiig!"

"Also, someone really went with the ebony and ivory theme here. Who's feeding the birds?" She noted, tilting her head "Let's see..

Speak to animals!" She raised her hand, her frame destabilizing briefly, showing her in a more greenish outfit for a split second, before resuming to normal-Deva. "Well, that didn't work. So I can only access what I consider myself able to use. My shadow-powers should still work decently, though if I leave right now I'd just be a ghost. Eh. Enough babbling!" She stretched her wings and looked about. She'd check out the easily overlooked graveyard in the middle. Either of the cathedrals would just be annoying to her, she just knew.

She half raised her brows when she watched the smoke. This was not normal manifestation for a ghost, well, perhaps a ghost that had been burned, or a specialized pyromancer...
She raised he brows fully at the outfit, shifting slightly, remembering the.. telling downside of having a male organ, though her dress could hide her per usual facial expression well disguised approval of the womans outfit mostly. Mostly. Well, it was smoke-ladies fault for being so revealing, anyway!
"Oh. You're a death godess." Deva said, with subtle annoyance. She was a healer, a challenger of gods of death and decay, but in their little kind of underworlds, Death-gods could usually not be fought, challenged or much less defeated, only bargained with, quite the nuisance. Well, this one seemed friendly, so no need to be confrontational. "Sorry, not here to stay." She lifted her flower, demonstratively. A rather literal life-line, in a way.
"Oh, I'd have a bunch of questions. Who made this graveyard and why. Who feeds the birds. Who's in the oldest grave here... oh and as you bring it up, how many tomes are left alive anyway? You're a number-keeping type, aren't you, never met a god of death that wasn't." Deva folded her hands behind her back, slipping the flower into it's side.
"The tomes have caused too much harm, Moira. I realize they are but tools of their users will but you do not give a child a crossbow and you do not give unprepared mortals such power." She shook her head, closing her eyes briefly.

"I'm not saying that the tomes war is any more or less regrettable than any war and conflict in history. However, what is different about it is simply the scope. What would have been nations warring for land was individuals warring for worlds. Mad gods, except all but the most callous gods still abide by certain rules and listen to their worshippers, by necessity." She glanced over to Moira. "I wont lie, would I not know the pointlessness of challenging you in this realm, I'd be tempted to tear down these symbols of their arrogance." She indicated the mausoleum-like structures to her left and right.

"Fascinating that they coexist. Your doing, I presume.
Anyway, I'm going to reminisce about the past with the dead to finally find answers. Hope you still got some space left in here, depending on what I learn, I might send the remaining tomes here in due time."
She nodded, looking at her tome. Nice as it was, well intentioned as it might be.. she couldn't trust it further. It knew of this place and did not tell her. Moreso, if the Cloaked one was somehow manipulated, then perhaps, so could she be. She had to make absolutely sure that was not the case. The Cloaked one had powerful defensive magic, a type of magic innately bad at causing a mess.
Deva however.. had dabbled in all kinds of magic and learned all kinds of dangerous secrets.
Well, Deva could understand the awkwardness of not wanting to meet a dead wielder, so she couldn't blame her tome for much. Still, this whole thing didn't sit well with her.

Either way, she chuckled and listened to Moira, while mentally going through a list of items she had that could rival her Ius Victoria in trying to challenge fate itself.. nothing came to mind, but perhaps she was not thinking hard enough. Deva had been collecting, just like Cyliarra, .. albeit with more of a practical than lustful. Her golem-fortress, The Heart of Rashemen, the ghost-whip, the Philosophers stone. Well, she'd have to sacrifice that one , just to return herself to life proper. That's what she got for being impulsive... There was always the Gloom-Scythe. No. That was trading one evil against another. Plus, Deva really didn't want to test out what might happen there. She could try using that annoying sword of the prime, but what good was a sword she couldn't even draw? No, none of them could equal her guisarme, not really. Deva realized that she had become reliant on it to a degree, why use anything else, after all. Well, now facing the terrifying powers of the tomes, she'd have to adapt.

She looked over to Moira, and unless halted slowly made her way over to the little in-between Graveyard, calmly listening to the wardens response and reaction. "It was an annoying mess, wasn't it. And I'm left with cleanup-duty. Oh well, 's what I got my broom for." She mused. "I guess that's one thing the Tomes couldn't do."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Light spanking and vigorous fucking certainly isn't 'victorian' if you ask me..." The Librarian would comment, not meaning to go all that far with something like 'punishment' for acting up in the library. "I don't underestimate any form of magic, with everything that I've read wind magic is just as dangerous if not more dangerous than any other... But... you realize that I've read up on nearly every form of magic, yes? I know how to handle that kind of situation... You ever read about the 'TornadoMancers'? Group of rogue wind mages that loved creating storms for the enjoyment of the wind... They didn't last long once a hero caught wind of what they were doing." The woman would mention, loving to show off the encyclopedic knowledge that she had collected over ages and ages of building up her library.

"You can't lie to me, darling... I know how far one's reflexes can go, this is some sort of enchantment that you have, and from the looks of it, it's the ring... Darn, those are less fun to remove compared to your clothing." She said in disappointment, thinking that it would be much more fun if she had to work to strip the attractive angel out of her clothing. Instead she had to find a way to deal with the ring, and the major problem with rings was that they were far more difficult to remove against someone's will, probably the reason that so many people liked to enchant rings. "HMPH! My staff is not some toy for you to try and use to make me surrender. So very rude... You're lucky, years ago your punishment would've been organizing these books for years on end to make up for being so rude, nowadays though I'm up for having a bit more... fun... forms of payment..." The Librarian would say with a wink, looking Ayven up and down with a slightly greedy smile on her face.

"Bah! Critique my poetry all you wish, you're lucky that I even decided to rhyme. Or perhaps I shall compare thee to a novel? Beautiful and intelligent, yet at the same time so painful to me in parts, and even further... something to use my time on... Will it be a waste? Or will I walk away feeling... satisfied?" She continued on with a different poem now, this time not even attempting to rhyme, especially if her opponent was just going to criticize the way that she decided to recite her poetry. "Oh come now, I already told you that I needed to find some way to deal with your Morphea... If that means throwing books or tripping you, just finding some way to force the activation, that's just what I'll have to do... At the same time, I didn't want to use up too much of my power, I need to keep some in reserve after all for the actual battle coming forward." It seemed that she didn't have much problem openly discussing her strategy like that, knowing enough about the Aeva's powers to have some strategies figured out in case one of them were to attack her. Honestly, she had potential plans for all sorts of enemies that she had read about, as you never really knew what kind of person would end up in her library, especially one as vast as this one. She had been the target of more than one attack from people hoping to gain large amounts of power and secrets through the pure importance of knowledge, so she had learned long ago how to defend herself and her library... Though none had managed to throw her off guard the way that Ayven had, as the Librarian was not expecting the wind magic to suddenly break through her staff, splitting it completely in two. Both pieces would fall to the ground right before the mage would make her disappearance, her eyes going wide as her best tool for defending this place broke. "Rude!" She would complain right before disappearing completely, her mind already getting to work to how she was going to fix that, she probably had a guide around her somewhere, but still! It was the principle of the thing!

"Is that the best you have against me?
Can't you see? It's like your locked up and I'm free...
A simple win for one such as I
For my rhymes can fly while yours...
Well... they merely die.
Falling flat on its face
Speaking without grace
It's time to smash you with a mace
The mace that is my poem
Wherever you may roam
Just know that I can bring this home.
Time to close this one
Cause now you're done...
You can't win, so you should just... RUN."

She tried her hand at her poetry one last time, not planning on continuing any further from there, her voice seeming to come from all around Ayven. It echoed through the library, as though the Librarian was hiding just about anywhere. This was her realm, and her words could carry through it on the whim, as the voice of the Librarian was the only one that was truly allowed in the Library.

The mastiff would be able to pick up on the Librarian's scent rather quickly, as she wasn't expecting her opponent to try and track her like that. It would pick up on her scent coming from a few halls down, hiding behind a bunch of bookcases as she focused in on her new methods on trying to handle Ayven. However, before the hound had any chance to attack her, she would reach her hand into a shadow portal she had created, her hand this time appearing in the air silently right behind Ayven. She knew that her opponent would be on the lookout for hands coming out of the ground, so this time the hand would come out right behind her. If the angel was paying close attention, she would feel something about as light as a bit of paper falling onto her back...

A tiny fly made entirely of paper would have landed on her back, crawling up her cloak a bit as more and more of them started flying out of the portal, rushing at Ayven, trying to crawl underneath her dress. If any of them could reach her skin, she'd feel a very tiny prick as the paper fly bit her, somehow managing to inject her with what felt a bit like... ink?

The only place that Ayven could think of that seemed unique was the empty desk that she had passed by on the way into the library. At the time there wasn't anyone manning the Librarian desk, but there was a door behind that desk as well, likely leading to the woman's office. Other than that, there was nothing all that special for someone to hide something, so either she had hid it somewhere mundane and easy to miss, or she kept the few pages that were missing in her personal office. But for now she might have to deal with the flies coming after her.

Meanwhile, the Librarian would finally spot the dog, her eyes going wide. "AIIIEEEE! Err... N-Nice doggie... come on now... n-no reason here to do anything crazy... Good little dog... be nice... I-I-I'm sure I've got some treats around f-for you... Okay?" She offered, sounding clearly nervous now that the shadow hound had found her.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Errr... to be fair, it seemed that we managed to hold the Story together... We stopped the disaster AND managed to change the story like that... Though... I guess that we can't KEEP doing this... Dying I mean..." The Tome would answer a bit awkwardly, knowing that they had at least managed to avert the extreme disaster that was heading for that Story.

Apparently Moira was well aware of the kind of reaction that she was getting out of Deva, as she would smirk just a little bit and stretch a little, showing off her smooth and pale skin, only covered by that see through fabric and... was that the slightest hint of her nipples showing? Perhaps that was just the angel's imagination, but she could've sworn she almost saw something. "Death Goddess? I don't know if I'd go that far... I'm more of a grave keeper than anything... A powerful one, but it's not like I work to try and make sure death comes to those that need it... But this IS my realm, so you are at least right in thinking that I have quite a bit of power here." The grave keeper would explain, smiling politely at the angel, understanding that a healer like her wouldn't exactly be happy with one so heavily intertwined with death as herself. "I figured that you weren't here to stay... I tend to know when a Wielder or their Tome is close to their time, and neither you nor your Tome were too close to your ending. Of course, for all that means, you could end tomorrow, or even a good few hours from now..." The woman would shrug, the stone beneath her rising up to meet her bottom as she sat down, taking a more relaxed posture as she figured that there would be quite a few questions for her. "I will warn you that there are some things that I'm NOT allowed to answer, as per my duties here... Though, if you need answers, there are thousands of spirits here that haven't had a living person to speak with in quite some time..." She would warn, as she was sworn to secrecy because of certain conditions of her realm.

"Who made this graveyard? Depends what you mean... The original idea comes from Nathanial Ravenscar, an older wielder who saw that the Tome War was coming and knew that once it started things would be too... heated... for either side to respect the sanctity of the dead. So he managed to convince the leaders of both sides to create this place and have someone to defend it. That way we can keep the fallen wielders here and their Tomes to rest... Because... in all honesty, I believe that either side would raid crypts to steal weapons and take advantages where they could. This realm was made to try and prevent that, which it managed. However, he was not the only one that made this realm, he made it in conjunction with 40 other Tome wielders, from different sides of the war, all worked in tandem to ensure that this happened." She explained, not wanting to get into the political details and all the boring parts that had happened in the lead up to that agreement, because as she understood it, it had just been a lot of arguing and paperwork. "I feed the birds... They were adamant that they get the crows and the doves and all that... Didn't even consider that the poor things had to be fed..." She huffed, more than happy to feed them, but more just annoyed that they hadn't even thought about the creatures that they wanted in here. "The oldest grave here actually IS Nathanial Ravenscar... Old man knew what was coming to him I guess, so he got lucky and ended up in the first grave here. I can't be too mad at him though, he gave me my job after all... and by extension my very existence..." Moira would explain, leaning back in her seat as she thought about the answers.

"How many Tomes are left alive? If I count yours since it's going to go with you, there's 2 that I KNOW are alive, yours and Cyliarra's, and 2 that I ASSUME are alive since they have not appeared here, but at the same time I have no record of them being anywhere. Before you ask, no I can not inform you as to who they belong to, as their owners may have changed for all I know, AND I'm not meant to give people information on living wielders... A precaution to prevent sides of the war from using me to figure out intel on their enemies." Moira knew that Deva had already met Cyliarra, and figured that keeping that information to herself would be pointless. While she had to operate under certain rules, she was also given the ability to determine what she thought constituted and exception to those rules. After all, there was an exception to every rule, meaning in turn that she would have to be able to understand when those kinds of exceptions came along.

"The Philosophy and morality of the Tomes is not my place to judge honestly... You make an excellent point, that the pure power that these tools have is incredibly dangerous in itself. If one from the White Legion were arguing they might retort that their potential for good is just as grand as their potential for evil, ah but already I meddle in this decision too much, presenting the opinions of others means nothing when I can not even argue them myself... my apologies... If you wish to discuss that topic, I am not the best one to do so... Honestly no ONE person here is... Rest assured that you are not the only one that has considered that." Actually she was curious about some of the things that Deva explained, as some of it didn't seem to fit the things that she knew, but at the same time it was still not her place to participate in this debate, she figured that the spirits here would give the answers instead, so she'd remain silent from that point on.

"My doing, and Nathanial's... I have the power to ensure that the spirits do not fight. Ah, yes, my apologies, while you may destroy these buildings as much as you like, I am tasked with repairing them. Heh... I won't lie, I'd enjoy seeing the look on the leader's faces if you did it though." Moira would chuckle with a small wink. Meanwhile, when Deva mentioned that she might be sending the rest of the Tomes here, she'd feel... understanding... from her Tome? As though it completely understood her line of thinking, and had accepted that as a likelihood of everything that had happened. In fact, when it had chosen Deva it had considered this to be one of the possible outcomes, but not only was saving Stories, saving the very fabric of reality, was more important, it also kind of agreed in certain ways with her thought process on this issue.

As she walked into the in-between graveyard Deva would feel... a sense of peace in the air around her. This wasn't some morbid graveyard, it wasn't some grandiose shrine of darkness, it wasn't even some pompous display of holiness. It was just... a calm graveyard. Neither side was willing to devote energy towards the graves of those that weren't part of the White Legion or the Black Horde, meaning that it just led to a very simple looking graveyard that didn't seem to speak to the 'glory' of any wielder in there. However, it was very well kept, Moira tended it just as thoroughly as any other part of her realm, as once they were passed on, they all got the same treatment from her. Once Deva got a few steps further in, a spirit would manifest in front of her, seeming to appear into existence while walking towards her from one of the few graves there...

A woman with long green hair would approach slowly, shapely and young looking with a black clock that swayed a bit as she moved. However, despite her young appearance, her eyes seemed ancient, like they had seen so many things that had caused this woman to have quite a bit of experience. Her expression was... well... sad was putting it mildly. There was a mingling of guilt, sadness, resignation, and so many other things that would be hard to place. Though when she properly noticed Deva, her expression would shift just a little bit to a slightly forced smile, the woman finally seeing the angel. At the same time, she could feel a sense of sorrow and pain from her Tome, it wasn't necessarily that Deva felt those emotions, but she could tell that just seeing this spirit was tearing the Tome up inside. The woman took a moment before speaking, her voice sounding extremely tired. "Ah... Hello there... How did you manage to get in here? I thought I had sealed this place off for good to make sure no living wielders got here... I suppose you're not alive... but you're definitely not dead... Strange times all around. Welcome to the... well... most call it the 'middle' graveyard, I tend to go with the 'Neutral Graveyard' instead. I'm Spera... And I see you have what was once my Tome. Do you need anything? If I know the kinds of people my old friend picks, you're coming here to ask questions?"