What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"See, again you call it 'reading'. I don't want you here for 'reading' I want you here for adventures! Exploring these stories with one another, tale after tale of submission and lust with each other, it would be so wonderful. Sitting there and reading makes it sound so boring, in reality it's us having adventures, living these stories and travelling through them rather than just sitting around and reading." The Librarian would protest, wanting it to be understood that she wasn't just planning on having Ayven sit around and read all day. She wouldn't argue at all about the 'naughty' aspect of it though, that was something to be proud of, in her mind at least.

She would chuckle a bit and watch as Ayven writhed in ecstasy, the inky venom coursing through her veins and making it feel like her body was heating up more and more, surging pleasure moving through her sensitive skin. Thankfully, the blue skinned woman would be able to look into the fantasies that she was making the angel experience, living them out herself with the angel, able to adjust and learn about the intricate details of how to pleasure the beautiful little angel. Already, her mind came up with so many stories that she wanted to have a partner to enjoy. She made a mental note that she would need to quickly go through the erotic section of the library again if she planned on taking the angel for her own. That way the two of them would have no shortage of stories to move through.

The answer to whether Ayven would have to strip or move a hand into her pants would be answered quickly though, as the Librarian would lift her hand, focusing carefully, then another swarm of paper flies would descend upon Ayven, but instead of biting her, this time they'd be pulling her clothes off carefully, not ripping anything, but managing to slide her outfit off of her and reveal her body to the smiling Librarian. "You're even more beautiful without all the clothes in the way, darling. But then again, most people are prettier when they're naked. But that's besides the point, darling." She chuckled, gently caressing the angel's face now that she was free from those silly clothes that got in the way of her Mistress.

Her eyes went wide when she saw that Ayven managed to bring herself back to reality even after all that inky venom that had filled her. Normally her targets would be writhing in ecstasy, or at the very least too distracted by the pleasurable sensations to focus and get back into the real world. It had been a long time since she had found anyone with this kind of a strong will, and it mad her even more desperate to try and take over Ayven's mind, more covetous of such a perfect little slave. It was the ones with the strongest wills that made the best slaves, because they were usually so much harder to take away. "Tsk... Of course I'm trying to make you my slave, my darling... It would be so very wonderful to keep you as my own treasured little slave, there to cater to my every whim, and gain so much wonderful pleasure and happiness in return... We'd have so much more fun together, with me as your Mistress and you as my wonderful little slave, it'd be exquisite." She would say, feeling no need to hide her intentions at this point, especially when the venom pumping through the angel would make all of that sound like the most incredible idea she could think of. That was where she was supposed to be, wasn't it? A nice and happy slave kneeling before her Mistress, her wonderful Mistress that could give her story after story of pure and wondrous submission...

"Hmph! Everyone's a critic... You're getting the highlights of the story, darling, I'm not trying to go through ALL of it... not yet. If you want the full experience then you'll have to become my slave... Though... that does sound like a wonderful story, darling... I think you might be onto something there, expanding on such a story to make it far more lewd AND far more romantic... I'll keep that one in mind..." She noted to herself, momentarily distracted by Ayven's suggestion. But then she would smile a bit, and reach into her dress to grab something...

"Alright then, perhaps it's time to speed things up a little bit..." The Librarian would pull out a glowing black gem, that looked to be filled with a swirling black inky liquid. She'd hold it in her hand carefully, magic energy flowing through it, ink slowly starting to ooze out of the gem as she focused intently on it. Ayven would also feel something deep in her blood growing a bit faster when she looked at that gem, the pleasure in her body increasing just a little bit just from being able to see that gem. In reality, it was the focus of the ink she was creating, and using it now would help her enhance the effectiveness of it all, plus it would allow her to do one more thing. The gem would start shaking a little and a solid jet of ink would start slowly flowing through the air, reaching out for Ayven, slow enough to move and dodge, but if she moved the stream would slowly change direction and continue to follow her out of the gem.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lialla would scoff at the thought of this being a problem of 'racism', looking back up to the skies in the fear that something was coming, something that she had to be prepared for. "You can call it racism when we're NOT under constant threat of an angel attack. Like I said, dozens and dozens of invasions that we've had to fight off again and again and again. Then you pop up in the center of this city out of thin air... I'm not taking chances, not when I've got a city full of innocent people on my hands." Though even with all the danger she didn't plan on full on attacking Deva, as there was a small chance that the angel was completely innocent in the matter. Even with everything that she knew and the number of angels she had to fight, there was always the chance that this one was innocent, so she'd move her to interrogation for safety, but this wasn't a 'shoot on sight' kind of thing... "Second time we've had a bunch of elves pointing weapons at us..." Isa would mutter to the angel as she followed along as well, not planning on fighting when Deva was up for getting arrested.

"Yeah, taking away your wings puts you on the same fighting ground as us... But from everything we've seen, you angels are too used to fighting in the air, you take that away from them and it's 'too slow' and not maneuverable enough. They can't even stand against me in a straight sword fight, let alone a shootout. But once they have the air advantage... things get worse... I've seen angels slaughter an entire battalion when they were outnumbered 4 to 1... It was... gruesome... to say the least." These were things that the angel SHOULD have already known, which meant that she was either very good at acting like she didn't know something, or she just wasn't part of this entire debacle... or both. Either way, she could at least treat Deva a little better if she was this clueless about the details of the war between them. "You know surprisingly little for an infiltrator... Or it's a very good act. As I said, angels are crafty..." The commander would remark offhandedly, willing to converse with the angel so long as she wasn't another one spouting about 'the impurity and conflict of mortals' and 'the world needing to be cleansed' and all that other annoying crap. She wuld blush and out her hand behind her head in a bit of embarrassment at the next question though. "Errr... No... there's no 'legal' invasion of the city... Tried to tell the mayor that forever ago... But she wouldn't listen... Said 'Angels and Slimeball Monsters won't care anyway, they'll just think it more intimidating.' And well, those are the rules..." Sometimes she wondered if she should run for mayor one day, maybe get things cleaned up a little better, but she preferred enemies that were looking to suck out her brain or shove a holy blade through her chest rather than backstabbing politicians...

"If they can dig through the foundation of the city I'd be impressed... Plus we'd be able to handle them from whatever point they got in. Firing into the ground at a choke point like that is much easier." Part of her wondered if answering this many questions was worthwhile, after all she was the one that was supposed to be asking questions in this situation. "Living tree? Why would we do that?" As she asked the question, Deva would be brought a cup of tea with the amount of honey she requested, the Commander making sure that she got that after cooperating with them like this, even after the rather rough first meeting. "You're recharging a... book that... also got you here? That's... Either too preposterous to be a lie... or you're aware of the fact that I would think that, and you've purposely made your lie preposterous and... Aaarghh... I hate that I have to think this far... fucking angels... always playing us like it's a damn chess game... Err... Sorry... this job gets incredibly frustrating after a while." She huffed, sitting back in her own chair, thinking for a bit before the elf from earlier came in through the door, Velia, her name was. "The Squid-Kin are saying they haven't had an angel appear in them. Just like us their last angel problem was a few weeks ago. So, seems this is a problem that only we're dealing with..."

"The war... Alright, no angel would act like they didn't know this whole war... They're too stubborn about how vile they find it. Anyway... It's mostly a land dispute. They believe we trespass upon their oceans simply with beachfront cities and ocean trade. They wanted a large payment for every single trade route run over the ocean. We're under the belief that above ocean trade doesn't encroach on their territory, in the same way that the submerged tunnels under our land continents doesn't encroach on ours. Plus there's a belief that they in turn have harmed our land by fording saltwater into certain lakes and harming wildlife, which has angered many of our citizens... From there the war continued and continued purely from neither side willing to give in. And that's about i-" "Don't lie to the woman. That ain't all of it and you know it. It's a race thing... your claim of 'racism' wasn't too far off... Our people call them 'Slimeballs' and they call us 'Dagger-Ears'... Hell I even have problems reminding myself not to use them terms, my parents used to constantly call them that... In fairness, it's a fucking wonder it took this long to wipe us out if the angels had always been there hearing how we treat each other..." Velia would say, scoffing and leaning against a wall in annoyance, upset that the history of this conflict was just being glossed over, not just by the Commander, but by the history books and the people teaching the children. She knew the Commander didn't know the truth, Lialla lived her whole life being taught the little story she was spouting, but Velia had seen first hand what had been causing this kind of thing and had no plans on just letting it slip by. Before anything more could be said, an blaring alarm would sound throughout the building, and both the elves would suddenly go wide eyed in fear. "No..." The Commander would quickly press a button on her ear piece... "The grid's DOWN?! HOW THE FUCK IS THE GRID DOWN! HIGH ALERT, NOW!"

As she shouted that, there'd be a bright flash of light from outside the building, and before anyone could do anything, an explosion of fire would resound from outside, blowing a hole in the wall, light shining in to reveal two winged figures standing in the glow of the light.

Two angels would stand, one in golden armor and looking serious, the other in regular clothes with a playful smirk on her face, like this was more of a game. The playful one would speak up first. "Good Afternoon, Mortals... and... one of us? How'd she get here? Either way, good news! Eradication can wait! You've been officially selected for a brand new game we've decided to try with you pathetic miscreants... So for that end... YOU are coming with us..." And as Velia tried to pull her weapon out, the armored one would chuckle and use a bit of light magic to knock the gun out of her hands, and then her wings would glow a brilliant gold and she'd suddenly use them to rush in to grab Velia at speeds almost too fast for the eye to follow. With that she'd toss Velia out the hole in the wall, an angel in the distance swooping in to grab her and fly off, kidnapping the elven woman. "Now which one of you is next... Hmmmmm... The wolf one is new... But perhaps it'd be better for us to take the Commander, she's a high value target after all. You there! Fellow angel! If these pathetic fools have been holding you hostage, NOW is your chance to escape! Assist us in this effort and capture the Commander! All across the city we are taking valuable members of these elven scum to test some... fun... new ideas out! This is your chance for freedom!" She spoke confidently, seeing an angel and immediately wanting to help her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're just saying that because I'm white and fluffy!" Deva complained, albeit seeming almost.. entertained more than anything. "It is only the second time? Good to have you around to keep count and look pretty." She nodded at her companion, not too happy about her wings restrained, but keeping hushed about it.

In most worlds, angels were something admired, respected. The most devote and kind people would ascend to be them. Deva wouldn't claim her life was easier because of her heritage... but it was certainly easier than looking like a fiery fiend. Usually.
"Oh, I'm totally crafty. Though you can tell that I'm not here to infiltrate by the lack of me going 'sneak sneak'. I used to do that, when sneaking about. It confuses people long enough to bop them over the head and move on, usually." She shared her strategies. "Oh and you are free to tell the mayor I was super intimidated, if it helps. Anywhoo!" She chuckled, slurping up her tree, before going...
"Mieep.. hot hot hot..." And blowing on it, pondering. "Yeah, I guess you could shoot into a tunnelhole, though I think there was a trick against that, dwarf told me, but I forgot.. I'll remember it next time I'm in a tunnel. hopefully."

"Hoh.. so the angels you are fighting are all chess-mastery hmn? That sounds kinda interesting." She mused. "Ocean trade.. alright." She pondered. So, war was beginning, the angels didn't like the look of it, and now the two races banded together before all their base are belong to angels. Deva noted. She also noted the more skimpy outfit that elf was dressed in. Perhaps it was a bit of frustration after the understandably ungrateful elf she had rescued but Deva found herself thinking that she'd look even better kneeling before Deva with her mouth....
"Ahem. So. this noise.. grid down hrmnn.. See, I didn't do it, I've been here drinking tea." She lifted a half empty cup. The holy explosion didn't shake her all that much. She'd been around a few of them.

"Oh hello there." Deva waved to the entreating angels, after staring at a piece of debris swimming in her teacup with displeasure, switching over to accent-free celestial, the language of angels, a language full of words for beauty, peace and love, but struggling to even express concepts like hatred and evil. "Holy magic, looks like a lesser Holy Bolt, Binding Light and something vaguely like Zeal of the Righteous. You're angels, alright." She tilted her head thoughtfully, crossing her arms, briefly looking from the invading rescue-angel to the elfish guard-captain. "Oh the elves commander? Don't you worry about her, she's not a problem to you. Honestly, I never had much of a talent for holy magic. You need to be.. how to put it.. so righteous. How long have I been interrogated" She covered her eyes, peering out through the hole. "I'm not even good at much magic at all, anymore, right now. It's a bad habit, I decided. Too many easy sollutions. Plus, the only type of magic I have readily available is actually super weak against light magic. Plus, my broom is partially made of holy magic, it'd not be effective either. Hrmnnn."
She switched back to common, declaring:

"I'll need soap, lots of soap. And fireworks. And a cold-front in the sky, but I got an Isa for that." She looked at the commander. "Well, what are you waiting for? Ugh, gimme." She rushed forward and, with more agility than her frame, or posture, or the commanders overall experience with angels would have suggested, snatched.. the headset from her ear.
"Soap. Give everyone soap. Gel, solid, whatever works. Also, fireworks. Aim them at the sky. No not at the angels, at the sky. Forget about the guns, clearly they've adapted. Anyone that gets snatched up needs to soap the angels up good."
She peered over to Isa "Cold front, get to it. Upper atmosphere, if you can reach that far."
She waved her hand then, explaining: "A cold-front and the heat and dust-particles from fireworks quickly combine to form rain-clouds. Angels don't fly through holy magic, infact, they don't even know flying spells, why should they, got wings for that. Those wings are just like birds feathers, protected by a soft coating of bodyfats, which however gets destroyed through things like the soap. You soap up an angel and they get wet, they can hardly fly, much less carry anyone else. That should take care of the overall assault, though the first snatched up candidates will need rescuing, I'll get on it. Plus, soap has the advantage of everyone, hopefully.. being proficient with it and folks having some in every household, unlike those goo-gun things." She tossed the headset back to the elfish leader, turning to the two angels.

"I'll be honest with you, I need you to capture me and carry me to your big leader, so I can escape and smack some sense into them and propably you lot too while at it." She took a step forward. ".. come on, let's go, time's a wasting. I'm not resisting and you're gonna do exactly what I want anyway. What else is there, not take me? I'm way too dangerous for that. Kill me? I'm way too odd for that. We want to get going before the elfs recover, I'd prefer not to get wet." She said, extending her arms, then adding. "I'm a very dangerous individual, I demand immediate incarceration in your nearest law enforcement facility. Y'know, since this one has a hole in it. I could also go for another cup of tea." All with a dangerous, yet amused grin on her lips. If she got too close to the angels while talking she could also just use her guisarme, of course...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lialla couldn't help chuckling just a little bit when she saw Deva handle the hot tea, already finding this angel much more pleasant than any of the ones that she dealt with in the past. "Sorry... But we figured you'd want the tea fresh, so we kind of had to make it right then and there..." The Commander would chuckle some more, reaching the point where she was now more curious about the angel than she was scared. Sure she seemed smart, but it was the things that she DIDN'T know that helped put the commander a little bit at ease. When Deva thought about the scantily clad elf kneeling before her, her cock would pulse and throb with approval, a small gift from Cyliarra, a deep temptation within her to ravage those she found attractive, all for... for her... Mistress... Though it wasn't anywhere near as strong as it was when Cyliarra was standing right before her, more just a background urge now that the angel had collected herself. "They're damn clever when they really work at it... The amount of times either side has been led into a trap is fucking ridiculous..." She would comment angrily, having had to direct her patrols around the idea that anything could be a trap. Though the idle conversation ground to a halt the moment that the angels had broken though the grid, and broke down the wall to the prison...

The angel would blink a few times when Deva suddenly decided to speak celestial, surprised that she chose to speak it, but able to understand what she was saying. So she would return the gesture, speaking in her own celestial. "Is there a reason to be speaking this language? Much as I prefer our native tongue, It's unfair to leave the mortals out of our conversation. Much as I... Hmmm... So hard to express these feelings in this tongue... I... I am not favorable to the disposition of these mortals... they still deserve the right to know our conversation. It's not right to leave them out of our conversation, it'd be rude honestly." The angel would comment, struggling to properly express her hatred of the two factions of mortals in the world. "You're not good at magic? Goodness... they must have been holding you here for such a long time if you've lost your magic... Such a shame, had we known we'd have staged a rescue much earlier..." Though after that, the angel would switch back to common as well, feeling it unfair to leave the mortals out of their conversation.

The Commander would be stunned when Deva started giving orders, unsure as to what was actually going on at this point. But when things were a bit more explained, and she got the headset back, the Commander would start speaking up as well. "Well?! You heard her! Get to it! NOW!" Even if she wasn't sure that it would work, it was best that she could do with the situation that she was given. Meanwhile, Isa would immediately start focusing on bringing a huge cold front in, having learned that it was usually just best to follow Deva's advice and help with whatever plan that she had brewing. So she'd focus on the air around them, putting as much cold and ice into the air as she possibly could to get the rain going, meanwhile Deva would hear a lot of explosions suddenly going off in the air, impressive light shows flaring off as more and more fireworks were launched into the air, producing the reaction that she wanted. "Tch... Well seems you're some sort of traitor... Supporting these damn warmongers... SOLDIERS! RETREAT BEFORE THE RAIN STARTS!" She announced, her voice being enhanced and resounding out through the city as the angels would stop what they were doing, the few that had managed to kidnap some elves flying out first to ensure that they still came away from this with a few prizes like they were working for. Unfortunately they got neither the Commander or the mayor, meaning that the city would still be able to operate rather well despite the attack.

The angel would look at Deva suspiciously, not sure what she was planning with just surrendering herself, but then she would shrug and gesture to the armored angel, who would swoop in quickly and lift Deva up almost effortlessly. Her strength would be evident, as a front line soldier of the angels, she had been trained to be of superior strength compared to any mortal. "We'll be taking you then... I'm sure She would want to see you... Farewell mortals! Congrats on managing to survive yet another day!" The angel would taunt before rushing off, moving quickly through the air to get far away so the rain wouldn't be a problem for the group of them. And Deva would see dozens and dozens of angels all flying off in the same direction, moving away from the city before launching into the air, a few of them carrying some elves as a large city that looked like it was made of pure clouds...

As they landed on a platform in the cloud city, the angel would suddenly smirk a bit, looking Deva up and down... "Managed to take YOU with minimal fighting. Excellent. She said that we'd need to keep a lookout for one like you... I was worried the elves might have gotten in our way, but... Mission accomplished." She reported as a few other angels carried off the elves they stole to a large prison-like building. Then Deva would be brought to that prison as well, being led by three angels in armor and the red haired one that had been leading the whole operation. "You'll be waiting in this cell before you get a proper audience with Her... I don't care how special you are, you wait your turn just like anyone else."

With that she would be brought to another cell, this one a bit fluffier since it was made of this strange, soft, cloud-like material that the entire city looked to be made of. There'd be a bed, a chair, and solid cloud bars to prevent people from escaping, and to the left of her was the skimpy looking elf that Deva had been talking with earlier, and to her left was what looked like a mage... except... one with tentacles instead of legs...

"Welp... Looks like they got an elven city too... and... one of their own? Either way... welcome to The Nimbus Prison Facility... I'm Edith... Hate to tell you, but things aren't gonna be great for us... They 'experiment' on us prisoners, which normally means that every so often one or two people will come back to their cells babbling praises and worshiping these angels and whoever is leading them now... It's weird, used to be just obsessed with killing us, and now I'm not sure if this is any better... I figure that means someone new is in charge, but I've got no way to know. Word of advice, don't piss off the guards, that's the number one way to get your 'appointment' moved forward extremely quickly." The woman would quickly advise, having been there for a little while now and knowing the ropes. Then the same angelic soldier that had been carrying Deva earlier would walk by, looking at Deva and smirking. "I've been told that you're a priority inmate... Which means you won't have to worry, your appointment has been moved to the top of the list, right after this little elf here..." She informed her, before pointing to Velia, taking her out of the cell and starting to push her through the halls of the building. "She wants to know how her powers will affect the elves as opposed to the Squid-Kin..." Though despite them having particularly targeted Deva, they had left her Tome on her, as well as her outfit and anything that may have been hidden within it, just as Edith seemed to have her own outfit still in her own cell. So either Deva could do something now to try and get out of her cell, or she could wait and try to get more information, as apparently she wouldn't be waiting long for her 'appointment'... whatever that meant.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's interesting, to me. Clever people are interesting." Deva had responded, in part to disperse her thoughts about what the elf might look like with less clothing and more of an obediant expression for mistress. Hmnnn...

Deva chuckled at the angelic invaders. "Oh, I'm just making sure you're genuine, not some sorta interrogation tricks. Of course, everyone can -learn- celestial, with some effort, but it helps to make sure." She nodded. Making sure that these beings were genuinly angels, that was. She did note that even the language of angels struggled to befit those before her and hid her subtle satisfaction at that. Celestial was not a language easily wielded by evil.

"Honestly, not one of my supportive days. I just respond badly to terms like 'eradicate'." She chuckled at the angels, deciding it was her task to keep at least these two occupied while her suggestion was concluded. It was risky, of course, the angels used binding light magic, but, if their goal was to capture folks, they had to get close too.
"You might want to check out that grid-thing of yours. Whatever it's construced from, it propably doesn't use magic.. that said, they clearly found a way around that, vary it up a bit. Thats what they've been busy the last two weeks or so with I'd guess." She adviced the commander. Well.. it was that.. or an agent of the Cloaked One helping out. She'd have to find out. "Behave yourself Isa, play nice with the elves! I'll come pick you up laters!.. well, I or another angel, watch out for the latter!"

"Lovely, thanks for the lift. I got my wings gooed up. I hope that decays over time.." Deva left out that she could propably slice though it with shadow-magic. If this goo was resistant to anything, it'd be what the angels usually employed. "Think I'll take my tea pure, I'm all tanked up on honey, I'm not a bumblebee." She nodded. "Like that word, personally. Bumble-beee. Ooh is that a cloud-city?" She peered over curiously.

"Ah, neat. Thanks for telling me, I figured the one I was looking for was somewhere around here." She nodded back to the angel, her smile more disarmingly genuine.
"Oh I'm fine with waiting. Hoh.. angel prison. Think I never went to something like that." She cheered, scuttling over to poke the cloud-like substance with great curiosity at its softness.
"Well this wont do. We're supposed to cut the days we've been here into the walls, seen that time and time again..." She looked at the other inhabitants, tilting her head at the tentacles.. then tipping her hat.
"Good afternoon! I'm Deva. So.. I take it there'll be no tea. Hrmnn.. Honestly, so far on the fence which prison I like more. Whats tentacle-folk prison like?" She inquired.

"Hrmnn.. antagonizing off the guards..?" That was tempting, briefly. They were grossly underestimating her, it seemed. The angel addressed her again, however.
"oh, I'm top priority. Thats neat. So the real problem is, who'll be keeping the angels in check after she's gone. I can't exactly trust either of you lot with it." Deva crossed her arms and sighed. "Who prayed for these angels? Angels don't usually go around killing folks.. let me guess, you and the elves both prayed for protection from and defeat of the other and that made things go bad. Hrmnn. Ugh. See, basic justice-angels are way too single minded. If they can't do good they snap eventually." She tipped her fingers against her arm, before approaching the squid-woman and reaching out to touch the ground below her.
"Good, good, you cast nice enough a shadow. I'll tell you a little secret about myself, Edith. See, people have only limited vision, actually, you see less than half of the things around you, though a slight turning of your head reveals most other stuff, short of your blind-spot. You can't get rid of that, but you can make sure that you got a buddy or something watching your back. In my case, the spot behind my wings is rather vunerable, This elf had marvelous aim I got to say, directly going for my blindspot. Lucky for her, I trained myself to turn in such a way that whoever attacked me in that way would usually also have my shadow falling upon them."

Her hands carefully pressed upon the ground, parting the darkness there and peering out through it. "Problem with this is no sound.. and it requires a suprising amount of concentration to look at whats happening without being noticed myself. Luckily, I got locked up in one of the safest places about. Shadow magic: Umbral Sight." She focused and.. took a peek. This was definitly so she got a better idea what she was dealing with and not because a part of her wanted to see that elf.. dealt with. No.. not dealt with, honestly, she seemed fine and friendly, but.. hmnnnn... Deva could just shadow-walk through her and help her, of course, but.. it had felt nice.. thinking about her, kneeling before Deva, gently, but forcefully brought low before her, the large cock that Cyliarra had given her presented before the elf, pushed up, warm and pulsating to her cheek. It had felt nice, to think about these things, earlier, but she should propably focus.
"Hmnn.. let's see just what experiments we are dealing with here." Of course, Deva's magic wasn't undetectable, basically her peering out through the shadows.. but it'd take magical knowledge and or a fine attention to detail...

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Erotic-interactive fiction then." Ayven decided as she panted slightly.
Undressing her, The lewd librarian found her having smooth skin, suprisingly large, soft looking breasts hiding under that flexible armor and trimmed hair identifying her as genuine red-head, her wings white, with heir back and edges a fiery orange-red, fitting to her hair, her eyes a green-blue tone, currently a bit.. distracted.

Although Ayven wasn't overwhelmed with arousal, she was clearly affected by the poison-ink, having had a few.. interesting times with other angels of her kind, but no encounter quite like this blue librarian... with apparently voyeuristic tendencies, going by her like of nude people. A soft blush remained present on Ayven's pink cheeks under the light-blue hand playing upon her warm skin, with her panting heavily, seeming disoriented, even escaping the illusion.

Ayven looked down at herself. When had she gotten nude.. was this another illusion? "A.. ahnnn." She gasped a bit at the professed intent of the librarian. Yes, she had returned herself to reality, but that alone had left her rather exhausted, and the words of her .. captor.. made her shiver ever so slightly. It sounded so tempting, to cater to mistress whims and indulge in the pleasures of her body and flesh, how could she deny that?

"Ss.. speed up?" She muttered, uncertainly, looking over. She felt like she should be afraid of this. She felt excited. "W. woah.. what the?" Ayven made, looking at the.. stream of dark ink, stumbling back a little.. too little, too slow to escape the ink-stream for long, as she still struggled to get her orientation. It didn't help that her body was pulsing, throbbing, hot and distractedly, her nipples hardened with unforgiving arousal, warm wetness inviting between her legs..

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"If it's any consolation we have no plans on eradicating anyone else at this point, we moved on from that foolishness to a bunch of new plans for what to do with these mortals." The angel would answer, the plans having been changed over the past few weeks. A certain something had changed their minds entirely, and honestly they were a bit surprised that they had never even thought about this kind of possibility. While the elven commander would want to help Deva out, she understood that the angel wanted to be taken, so she instead started getting out orders to start working on the grid all over again, not wanting to let the angels get into the city all over again, plus she wanted to figure out a way to set up the whole 'soap and rain' method without needing to toss out fireworks and without an ice mage.

"No tea yet... Once your appointment is over we'll see if you're allowed to have some tea... What's a... 'bumble bee'? Is that some kind of new weapon that the mortals are working on?" Otherwise she would shrug and continue leading them to the city of clouds, still glad that they had managed to kidnap Deva without having to take that ice mage with them and without much in the way of conflict. "Don't worry about the goo, it'll come out after a long enough time, or you can wash it off if you get a chance, though that again won't be happening until after your appointment." The angel would note, before leaving Deva to be brought to her cell, flying off to deal with other responsibilities.

Edith would shrug a bit now that she had met the angel, at least glad that there was one angel out there that the others weren't a fan of. "We don't actually have a 'prison' per say... We just toss our captures naked into the tentacle pit, where the wild tentacles that aren't fully sapient can have their fun with our prisoners. If they don't go completely crazy and lustful after a few years and don't want to just be a broodmother, we let them go because at that point there's little more we can do. I mean, I suppose if they're too much of a war criminal we do just leave them in the tentacle pit, but other than that we don't do anything more with people that we manage to capture." Prison didn't actually make that much sense to the Squid-kin. Why would you continually hold criminals and use up resources on them when they could instead breed more and more pet tentacles and be a service to the people? It just seemed far more efficient to fulfill two different duties at once, that way you could conserve more resources for other, more important things. "We wondered why the angels refrained from attacking us for a few weeks, then just 7 days ago they rushed in and started kidnapping our patrols, as well as managing to get into one of our cities and kidnap us. Since then we've just been waiting here. I was worried that they had brokered some kind of deal with the elves and that was why they hadn't kidnapped anyone from the elven nations. But it turns out that they were planning on doing something later." The tentacle woman would explain, having quite a bit of time to think, as she wasn't going to be able to escape with how outnumbered she was... And admittedly, she was scared of angering the guards after what she had seen happen to the last few prisoners that had done the same.

"I didn't think that angels were even real... I'm sure that some of us had prayed for a victory in the war, an end to the conflict, but I can't speak for my people. I'm only an expert in our magic experimentation." There was no one that really knew how or why the angels just started appearing, just one day they swooped down and started wreaking havoc on both sides, stopping battles in their tracks as the angel forces were faster, stronger, and had the aerial advantage when compared to the two species. It only took a few more angel attacks before the both of the armies managed to work out a ceasefire and a temporary alliance against the angels as a way to stop both of their races from being completely obliterated off the face of the earth. "Never heard of an angel that understood how to use shadow magic. You're a clever one, you know that? You also don't seem to waste any time..." She didn't know much about the angel, but already she was quite impressed by the immediate determination to figure out the situation and work to get any advantage she could. She was suddenly VERY glad that this kind of a clever person wasn't on the side of the angels. "Here... Let me help you with that slime... Glad to see that the elves were able to adapt to using our technology." While Deva was working with the slime, Edith would place a few tentacles on Deva's wings, sliding them across the entirety of them, the goo quickly dissolving and flowing off of her wings, giving Deva full control of them again.

When Deva went to see through the shadows, she'd see the elf in a small, barely lit room, tied to a chair as currently there was no one around them. The room seemed completely empty, There were no angels in sight, though Velia was sitting in the seat, shivering a bit, her expression one of concentration, looking like she was exerting herself just sitting there. And if Deva looked close, she would see the elf whispering something under her breath... If the angel could read lips it looked kind of like she was saying 'Don't give in... I can beat this... Don't give in... I can beat this... Don't give in... I can beat this...' again and again and again. But otherwise there'd be nothing for a few minutes, and Velia's whispering would slow down, her eyes getting slightly unfocused occasionally, before she'd refocus and seem to strain even harder to keep her focus. Then words would suddenly appear on one of the blank walls, written large enough for anyone to read, and they said.

Hello, Deva. I figured you'd be watching by now... Mistress told me quite a bit about what to expect from you.

Then the words would slowly fade away from the wall, and that wall would open up into a doorway, where two angels stood, walking into the room on either side as a third figure walked in behind them, a dominant posture and strut as she came into the room. The woman was... a dragon-kin. Wings and scales indicating her heritage, yet despite her dragon heritage she had large and shapely breasts, and right between her legs stood a hard, throbbing cock, standing at full attention. The dragon woman would walk over to Velia, smiling at her resistance, gently gripping her chin and watching as the elf seemed to shudder and strain even hard to fight against something. Then the dragon would whisper a few words that would be hard to catch, before tilting up Velia's head and pulling her into a passionate kiss, the elf writhing a little, this time in pleasure before her body would fall limp, her eyes growing blank as the kiss was held, arms hanging loosely by her sides. Then the dragon would release the kiss, the elven woman smiling blissfully and drooling ever so slightly, awe and devotion starting to fill her blank expression as she looked at the dragon, the angels untying her and watching the elf immediately falling to her knees to kneel in front of the dragon, seeming to beg forgiveness for her resistance and pledge her servitude to the dragon. Then the dragon would suddenly turn to look directly at Deva, somehow knowing the exact point the angel was looking into the room from, and giving her a lustful smirk and a wink before walking out of the room.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Oh my! Such a beautiful little treat hidden under all those robes and armor. I don't understand why you wouldn't show it off more... Or even better, show it off without just being naked... A nice little outfit giving the slightest hint of your pretty little pussy, maybe just the edge of stiff, cute nipples... I think I've got an outfit you'd just adore..." And if she didn't, the Librarian would be able to make her enjoy it. Either way, she took that moment to look the angel over some more, taking the time to admire her breasts and ass, an approving, lustful look on her face. "Oh to finally have a proper slave like you, all the fun we'd have... I can even get you a nice little spot underneath my desk, there so you can pleasure me, after all I do still have some duties as a Librarian. Then as a nice reward for eating me out you'd get a nice new slave outfit... or perhaps your Mistress would even be so kind as to eat you out as well, and of course there'd be so many new rewards in our stories together..."

That all being said, the Librarian felt that it was actually just a little unfair for her slave to be the only one revealed. Sure, she was superior, but she didn't want her slave to feel as though she would get nothing in return for having her body revealed. The blue skinned woman would snap her fingers, the swarm of paper flies this time descending upon her to carefully remove her outfit, working together to strip her down as fast as possible. And when they cleared out, the entirety of her blue skin would be revealed to the angel and the world around the two of them, a sultry smirk still on her face as she looked her slave to be over once more...

Her body was thin and developed, not too muscley considering the woman spent her whole day inside a library, but otherwise her skin was smooth and appeared to be quite soft. While nude she held that gem in her hand, watching the stream of ink would flow out and start to wrap around Ayven, sliding against her skin and flowing out around her. A wonderfully, comfortingly warm liquid would spread across her naked form, the jet of ink separating into smaller streams that would flow up and around her. One small stream of ink would crawl up the side of her head, finding her ear and flowing into it, feeling... actually quite pleasant to feel that nice liquid flowing into her. Another stream would feel a little more solid, pushing in between her legs, reaching deep inside there as well, heating up and filling every little crevice inside her pussy. Then it would start to thrust in and out of her, pleasure and ecstasy tingling against every centimeter of her skin, the ink starting to slowly absorb into her. And as she absorbed more and more of it, the more and more she would feel at home... safe... comfortable... protected... happy... wonderful, all here in the library before her Mistress... This felt like where she would belong, where things were right.

A very thin stream of the ink would reach her nipples, sliding into them and filling her breasts with ink, letting the substance mix together with her milk, making a small stream of black ink lactate out of her nipples... Each small drop would look beautiful, and oh so appealing dripping out of her like that. The angel would feel a shudder run through her as the inky-milk would start to flow from her, her body being made submissive, and at the same time being made into a conduit for the ink. Then the ink that had reached her ear would flow deeper in and reach her brain, saturating it with this incredible, ecstatic ink, soaking her entire brain in that thick blackness that promised pleasure and happiness...

OBEY... SUBMIT... INK IS GOOD... LOVE... HAPPY... SUBSERVIENT... SLAVE... PLEASURE... ECSTASY... Those words would feel like they were stained into her brain by the ink that was filling it, echoing out through her mind. And it felt like it held such incredible power, like that was the truth of the universe being taught to her by the ink and by her Mistress... At the same time, the jet of ink in between her legs would pick up speed, her sex so much more sensitive now that the ink was ravishing it, finding a perfect and steady rhythm to ensure that Ayven would link all these feelings together with pleasure and ecstasy. This was how things were supposed to be, this pleasure and submissive nature, it was where she belonged. She was filled with ink, and the Librarian controlled the ink, which meant that she was controlled by the Librarian. After all, she was filled with so much ink that it would only make sense that she was controlled by it, she was even starting to lactate that inky substance, making her skin tingle as it dripped down her body, reinforcing the idea that she belonged to both the ink and the Librarian.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh grow up. Not everything is a weapon." Deva chided her angelic captor. Poor bumblebees! It was nice to hear that her captor believed the goo to restrain her though. She'd not correct that.

She glanced over to the tentacley-girl. "Huh. Tentacle pits. Classy. Also no tea there I presume.
I presume that two weeks ago they were visited by a special someone. That someone is the reason I'm here, coincidentially. The problem now is stopping them without undoing what I guess is necessary work here. Hrmnn."
She mused, her wings.. not fluffing due to those mean restraints, before she focused on her fellow captive again.
"Oh, magical research, always interesting, what field?
Oh and, thanks for the compliment, but that shadow magic is more of a present. Right now I'm really only good at restoration magic on my own. .. and times 'a ticking, the fate of many worlds is mercilessly marching on until I deal with a larger matter at hand.. but I digress."
She chuckled.

She chuckled and nodded at Edith gratefully for her de-sliming. "Thankies, I could have cut it, but that wouldn't have gotten it off, I realized." Deva observed the elf, trying to blend out the kinkier thoughts this show gave her, pondering at the sight. "Area influence. A holy type aura, easily taking the angels? There's nothing else in that room.. hrmnn..." She tilted her head, seeming to count something. "Oh, I'm being expected. Neato." She raised her brows. "Aura of draconic dominion!" She snipped. "That fits... and oh my." She cleared her throat at the rather.. revealed dragon-kin. Now, of course Deva -could- help, but something about watching the elf become all subservient and that stately dragons impressive shaft had Deva.. distracted.
"Huh.. did she see me? Good perception or a shadow-magic user. Well, she'd counter me with light-magic angels rather well... Heh. That was interesting. I lost track of the count, but I presume she's somewhere from rank two to seven? Welp, let's see if I can't find a fighting chance somewhere." Deva mused, ending her darkness observation spell after the.. admittedly.. rather seductive Dragon had winked at her, seeming thoughtful.

The greatest weakness of Dragons is usually their arrogance. They believe themselfs to be above other lifeforms, because, well.. they technically are, usually. If this one can turn into a full-dragon form for combat, I'd be in a bit of trouble. Deva thought to herself. Let's hope this one thinks herself prepared for me. Louder, she said, to Edith: "Honestly, not too keen on fighting a mighty dragon, much less someone that knows my strengths and weaknesses, just my luck. I mean, with these angels about, I can't really use my shadow magic. I'll have to improvise.. I guess I better break out before folks experiment on me too.." She sighed, reaching into .. her hat, though the tentacle-woman would actually notice a poket of darkness, with Deva pulling out two swords, handing one to the Squid-woman. The sword was all curved and spikey, with a sleek, Katana like design.

"Keep a hold of that for me, it's usually hidden in a shadow-poket which is hard to acess, but if the Dragon can see me.. they might be able to detect it too... they wont expect it on you however.. oh err.. make sure to not hit things with it, and don't touch the edge for whatever reason, it's a bit sharp." She nodded, and then drew the other sword, silvery and sharp, .. and began working on cutting against the cloud-like bars. "This is an Adamantium longsword reinforced with Ysgardian Heartwire. That cloudy material around us is tough.. but I estimate I could cut through it all completely in about three minutes. Judging by the distance the angels have traveled, I have about two and a half minutes." She disclosed.
"Nothing puts people more at ease than foiling their their opponents plans, you see. On that note, could you replace the goo you removed with a fake, easily removed version and keep a suspicious distance from me? Lovely."

And with that, Deva got to cutting the bars.. in a way that'd almost succeed. Then, when the angels returned, she sighed and complained: "Ah, there you are, I awas almost done.. testing the quality of your defenses. yes.. Those are some good bars. Very sturdy. Nice job.
Aaanyway... My cell mate is all.. slithery and I've not gotten my tea either, what sort of establishment are you running here..."
She'd say, both hiding the sword behind her back and allowing herself to be disarmed of it innocently.
"Listen, thinking about it, you don't really need to errr.. experiment on me at all. If it's all the same to you, I'll see myself out.. if one of you ladies could remove that goo, I'll be on my way, ehehe.." She acted out the nervous laugh and for good measure even struggled a little at the angels bringing her along... She wondered if she too would be brought to a strange, barely lit room. That'd be all too easy, really. Or directly before the lewd dragon?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So hard to find good red haired angel nudez!

Ayven blushed at the idea of an revealing outfit, momentarily too distracted to point out the downside of it for an infiltrator type angel like her, who wanted to move swift and not attract much attention after all.
When the librarian drew attention go it, Ayvens wings shily, perhaps subconciously fluffed over to cover her up, more or less modestly. She was no Virgin, of course, but also not used to someone approaching her so... determinedly.
That the sultry blue woman was just as nude, with her full breasts and blue, smooth skin on display, didn't help matters much. Now she could imagine kneeling and lapping at that displayed pussy quite vividly...

"What the?" Ayven gasped at the suprisingly warm-feeling ink, with her jerking back a little more, even while the ink had begun to cover her, looking down on herself.
"Gahnnn?" She gasped, a hand reaching out to defend herself from the streaming of ink flowing into her ear, albeit too little, too late again, her legs parting with a heavy sigh at that ink-stream invading and spreading her already wet, warm and slightly swollen flower.
"Ah.. ahmnn.." She sighed out, rocking against the tentacles, shaking her head ever so slightly as she felt her.. felt her mind adjusting with more ink flowing into her..

"G.. godess what.. what is this.. ahmn! Th.. the ink!" She next moaned out, both hands now distracted cupping her breasts as she felt the ink flow into her, invade her.. ooze back out of her, she tilting her head back and moaning in aroused shock.
The ink.. it was filling her up, turning her into a slave of it.. and the librarian -mistress.. And her body was adjusting.. to embrace it.

The ink was staining her from within.. and she found herself thinking about how good it was, how much of a slave she was, how pleasurable.. She moaned again, tension flowing out of her body as the dark liquid continued to flow into it.
"Ahmn.n. it feels so good.. oh please.. fill me with more ink!" She moaned out, writhing under the black substance fucking her so vividly, her body tensing in approaching climax, her hands cupping her breasts, holding them half in disbelieve, half in submissive reverence as her tongue lolled out, mind assaulted by subservient thoughts.. she wanted more, wanted them, wanted the ink to fill her... she wouldn't fight the ink she could feel filling and changing her.. she would obey it.. obey mistress...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Why waste all the time keeping them locked up and angry? At least with the tentacle pits they start to love it... Even if it does take a very long time for them to properly get into it. I used to enhance them with some proper lewd magic, but that was a while back when I was just an apprentice." Edith commented idly, remembering the different kinds of experiments that she used to perform to make their tentacle pits more enjoyable for everyone involved. "Someone visited them and changed them? Err... Even given two weeks I doubt that any one person could gain control of and change these angels... We barely held them off, and we were two full nations combined." Though she also didn't know anything about dragons, or anything about the kinds of powers that the Cloaked One could bestow on her agents. To her, anyone that tried to take over and control the angels would be way in over their head, and would probably just end up dead when facing down an army of angels, likely in their home territory. "I studied primarily in enchantment, though lately I've also been doing some focus on transmutation. Our queen funded my research a while back since the elves outclassed us quite a bit in many magic fields, so every good mage is valuable to her. Hey, don't sell restoration short, couldn't tell you how many lives I've seen saved with just the right healing spells." Many of her colleagues liked to argue that their field magic was far superior, but she didn't think in those terms, she just cared about using magic to make things better.

"D-Draconic? Wh-What do you mean? Dragons aren't real... They're just legends..." The squid woman would stammer nervously, eyes wide at the thought of a dragon being real, part of her actually hoping that Deva was just insane and making things up. But at the same time, until a few months ago no one had truly thought that angels existed either, so why wouldn't there suddenly be dragons involved with them? It was becoming a bit ridiculous though, as first it was elves against squid-kin, then the angels got involved and made it into a 2-on-1, but now there was a dragon here? None of it was making any sense to the mage. "She saw you? The dragon... saw you... through the shadow magic... This... This is worse than I thought... but I can't even get a message back home... and if I did they'd think that I'm crazy..."

Her eyes would go a bit wide as she was handed a blade, holding it carefully as she was terrified of whatever it could do. Apparently Deva had quite a few tricks up her sleeve, and she was suddenly very aware of the kinds of things that the angel might be able to do. Still, she wanted to help in any way that she could, so she'd take it and do her best to wield it semi-properly. Problem is, as a mage she didn't have that much experience holding a blade, so it looked kind of silly before she stopped and just kind of held it in her tentacles, being careful not to even slightly touch the edge. "Sure... I can do that. One sec..." The mage would then focus, a couple of her tentacles sliding against Deva's skin, a layer of new slime coating those wings, though it would have much less weight and Deva would be able to actually move them through all of the slime. "There we go, authentic looking slime that doesn't hold ya back. Errr... Make sure not to ingest it though... 40% chance it makes you sick, 60% chance you black out and go on a lusty rampage... Sorry, only way to make the slime like this is to mix in certain things that cause that..." Edith would quickly explain, not wanting Deva to end up in a bad situation. Meanwhile, as Deva was striking at the cloudy material, the sword would start cutting into it, almost cutting through before a few regular angelic guards walked by, along with an angel that was wearing full gold armor aside from a helmet.

She carried herself proudly, but if Deva looked carefully she'd see now that the angel's eyes were ever so slightly empty, and there was a hint of a blush to the woman's face as she spoke. "My my, trying to break out are we? So impatient, I can understand being eager but you already didn't have long to wait. Don't worry, your appointment was now anyway. You're lucky, She asked for you specifically. Said that your spying was quite naughty..." The angel warden would explain, the other guards quickly managing to disarm Deva and start moving her down the hallway while the warden led the way. "So many prisoners try to run, but don't worry, you'll be joining your elven friend soon. I was told that She wants this one to be special... Apparently you've faced the people She works with many times already. Her expression when learning that we had taken you was... covetous... to say the least. I do hope she will be generous with rewarding those that have devised the plan to get you here..." The warden commented as they walked, and Deva would see to their left was a similar dark room to the one that Velia had been in, however they would walk right past it, not even taking a moment to consider it while they walked. Instead Deva would be brought through some more halls, many looking grander and larger as they proceeded through the building. Eventually they'd reach a large set of golden double doors. The guards would push them open and step through, revealing a large, opulent throne room, with red carpeting and golden trimming to emphasize the white cloudy floors and walls. Looking further up, there was a long carpet that led up a few stairs to a large golden throne, where a figure sat with another figure knelt down before it...

The dragon-kin from earlier was sitting lazily on the throne, smiling lustfully as she saw Deva enter. In between her legs, Velia was knelt down, a look of utter worship and devotion in her eyes as she dutifully sucked the dragon woman's cock, an expression of awe and bliss filling her face with every lick. Yet she was moved slightly to the side, allowing Deva to see those large, full, beautiful balls filled with dragon cum. On either side of her were angelic guards, holding spears and wearing nothing else, their naked bodies betraying a large amount of arousal as they shuddered in happiness just from standing beside the dragon. Around the base of the throne were a few other naked angels, all smiling up at the black scaled dragon, many of them unable to tear their eyes away from the throbbing cock that the lucky elf was currently servicing. And around the throne Deva would see one angel in particular that looked at least moderately important...

The angel had long, flowing black hair, large snow white wings, and held in one hand a set of golden scales along with a few whisps of white cloth to cover her body. However, she wore the same reverent look on her face as she stared up at the dragon, practically drooling at the sight of her. Yet, Deva would feel quite a bit of holy power emanating from the angel, which meant that she was likely the former leader of these angels, now worshiping the dragon woman along with the rest of her angels. The dragon held a whip in one hand, and would shudder a little from her new slave's wonderful tongue, but then she would place her hand on Velia's forehead, gently pushing her off of her thick, throbbing cock. A look of disappointment would fill the elf's face, but she wouldn't struggle against the dragon, knowing her place. After that she would look up at the angels that brought Deva in and smile, causing all the angels to shudder in pleasure, a few of them even cumming on the spot from earning their Mistress' approval.

The Warden would soon speak up, her own expression becoming one of reverence just from being in the presence of the dragon. "Divine and wonderful Mistress... I have brought the one you requested, may she understand and forever revere your glory." To which the dragon would chuckle slightly, another shudder of pleasure shaking through everyone in the room. "Thank you very much, Slave. I am not used to being worshiped and revered so thoroughly... But I suppose I should have expected it with enslaving angels... Bring her here." Her voice was deep and strong, showing her dominance even in the way she spoke, one that was not just used to being obeyed, but one that believed to their very core that their word was law. It was the voice of one that was born with dominance, and one that spent every day learning more and more just what it meant to rule, to have every whim obeyed. And that had been the dragon's life, growing more and more dominant with age, becoming a true and honest ruler. The way she spoke, it wasn't angry, it didn't shout or raise itself to be heard, it was just that her natural tone of voice held an air of dominance, the voice of a true ruler.

Deva would be brought closer to the throne, and as she got halfway down the throne room, she'd be struck with a feeling deep in her mind. Suddenly she'd feel... smaller, more submissive, meeker... Deep in her mind she would suddenly feel a realization washing over her... this wasn't any regular agent of the Cloaked One... this was a DRAGON... A creature that held power over all... a race that naturally belonged above all else. She might be able to fight those thoughts down, but it was so natural to see the dragon in a dominant role. Intrusive thoughts would start assaulting her mind, images of her falling to her knees immediately and pledging her servitude to the dragon... And looking at that wonderful... perfect... arousing... majestic... powerful... enticing body reminded her that dragons weren't just more dominant than any race out there... they were so much more beautiful as well. Shining black scales, powerful wings, beautiful horns, and such large and heavy balls filled with dragon cum... A deep desire to fall down and even just worship those full balls would start worming its way into Deva, the aura of pure, unadulterated dominance emanating from the dragon. "Hello Deva... I've been expecting you. I am Risala... But you will call me Mistress, or Goddess." Her voice would almost echo in Deva's head, the mere sound of it so utterly permeating the air around them that it felt like it shook through every part of the angel. At the same time, if she tried to use Risala's real name it would just feel... wrong... like it was against the very laws of nature to call this Mistress something as simple as Risala. Slaves did not call their draconic mistresses anything less reverent than Mistress.

All of these feelings would hit Deva at once, though if she could focus through them she'd be able to steady herself... Still... this was what she was feeling from half a room away, it'd likely be even worse the closer she got to that dominating... powerful... perfect dragon Mistress... "I must say... your display against Cyliarra was... a sight to behold. Seeing that I knew... I didn't just WANT you... I HAD to have you... Dragons horde treasures, yes? You know that of course... But you are more than any treasure... A slave beyond compare... Oh I will TAKE you, you WILL be mine..." At those approving words, Deva would have to fight back a shiver travelling down her spine. Risala, meanwhile, would fix Deva with greedy stare, licking her lips a bit, clearly desiring Deva to quite a degree. Of course, there was a playful lust, and a loving, affectionate dominance in that expression, but the greed and desire to have Deva was coming through so very strongly...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Librarian would smile in a mixture of lust and amusement from seeing Ayven writhing before her, still holding the gem tightly to keep that marvelous black ink flowing out of it and across the angel's body. "You're oh so beautiful like this, darling... A nice little slave of the ink, a slave of me..." Sometimes one had to go a bit less subtle to make sure they caught their prey, and she was definitely happy that she went the extra mile to catch such a lovely little angel. Imagining herself eating out that soft, blue pussy while she knelt before the Librarian would cause a shiver to slide up and down Ayven's spine, those this time it would be from the ink that had managed to directly reach into her brain. A small trickle of it had moved from her brain down through her entire nervous system, making sure that her entire body would ring with pleasure when she was compliant with this magical, perfect, exquisite ink.

"This? Oh this is your calling, my sweet little angel! To serve me, to obey your wonderful Mistress, and feel this ecstatic pleasure as your reward. Bask in this inky corruption, let it flow through you, stain you permanently until you're just as much an avatar of the ink as my summons..." She would encourage with a husky whisper, the words sounding so wonderfully beautiful to Ayven's ink adled mind. And to emphasize that point in the angel's mind, the jet of ink in her pussy would pick up speed just a little more, ramping the pleasure up in time with her Mistress' words, making sure that even her body understood the pleasure that came from submitting, from complying with the wonderful feelings of obedience. Deep inside her, the ink would start to gently stain Ayven's body, remnants of ink remaining inside her, ensuring that every act of submission and subservience was met with a shudder of pleasure both inside and out...

"You see this darling? Already your body has accepted me as your Mistress, changing to accommodate the ink, MY ink. I should let you know the secret of this special little ink. It's not just some corrupting venom or poison... It's my very essence, a portion of me to fill you, make you completely enthralled to me... Feel it deep within you, let it fill you entirely..." Well, that was partly true... It was more like the gem allowed her to turn a little bit of her essence into ink, but that wasn't important right now. Instead the blue skinned Mistress would smile some more, reaching out and getting the ink stream around her breasts to stop for a bit. The pleasure would reduce for just a moment for Ayven before ramping right back up as she felt a tongue sliding along her nipples, lapping up the ink that had started flowing out in droplets. The ink had made her breasts much more sensitive, so the feeling of a tongue on them would already feel like a jolt of ecstasy coursing through her, but the ink in her mind would remind her that this was one of the greatest rewards she could imagine. Her Mistress giving her pleasure... her Mistress enjoying and taking part in her body, it was all so perfect. Then the Librarian would latch onto one of those nipples, gently suckling as her hands massaged those ink filled orbs, encouraging the flow a little bit as the black ink filled her own mouth. The sensation of the ink draining from her nipples would be almost orgasmic, pleasure pulsing out from her breasts with every suckle the Librarian made. Then, once her mouth was filled with ink, she would pull away, coming up to face the angel and pull her into another deep kiss, sharing the ink with Ayven even more, filling her mouth with it. Her tongue would roll around Ayven's a forceful and dominant kiss that would fill the angel's mouth with a sweet and delicious nectar... the incredible ink that was helping to make her a slave... helping to make her better. It would fill her mouth, and once the blue skinned Mistress was sure that Ayven's mouth was full, she'd pull away as the desire to swallow that entire load of ink would grow too strong to ignore... And of course, once she did a pleasant, blissful warmth would emanate from her stomach, her whole body reacting happily to being stained inside and out from the ink.

And when Ayven invited the ink in even further, it would happily comply... The streams of ink at her tits would return, sliding right back into her nipples to refill those orbs with wonderful ink. Though this time, they'd flow in so much faster, filling them even further, engorging them a cup size just from how full of ink they felt, changing her body to continually produce that dark black liquid. And when they pulled away this time, it wouldn't just drip out, it would be almost constantly streaming out of her breasts slowly, sliding down the entirety of her body. Her body would surge in wave after wave of ecstasy as she accepted the ink, another stream sliding up quickly to her other ear, pushing in so that she had a stream sliding into her brain from both directions, ensuring that her mind was soaked in this ink, making sure that she belonged to Mistress entirely. At this point she was made of so much ink, the ONLY answer was that she was owned by the ink, and that also meant that her Mistress owned her. As her tongue lolled out, another stream of ink would find its way to Ayven's mouth, thrusting in there to give her the sweet taste of this delicious nectar that was completely saturating her body. And no matter how deep it went, Ayven wouldn't find herself experiencing any issues breathing, or any discomfort, her body having already changed to support the ink. Finally, a jet of ink would move around to the angel's ass, sliding in between her cheeks and pushing through her backdoor, every hole being filled and fucked by the ink all at once, and in tandem they would all pick up speed, timed to send almost unending and increasing pleasure through her as a reward for submitting to the ink. Despite all that, she still wasn't done... the Librarian had one more little trick to her ink...

She'd reach out with the gem and press it against Ayven's forehead... and the gem would dissolve into the ink, becoming a small splotch of a different color in the black ink, flowing through the ink in her ears and reaching a spot deep in Ayven's brain, reducing in size a bit to make sure it didn't damage anything. With it in her brain, it would continually produce ink to flow throughout the entire inside of her body, making sure that unless removed she would always be feeling the pleasure of the ink, even if it reduced to just a pleasant background buzz of pleasure, that ink would always be there, flowing from inside her. There would be no escape from this submission, nothing but inky happiness deep inside her, making sure that she was obedient to the wonderful Mistress that owned the ink, that owned her. "Wonderful... A perfect little slave to explore submission with me again and again... As well as a partner, to ensure neither of us feel... lonely." Plus an able bodied slave to find the more difficult books that she wanted to find... Even with the gem deep in her mind, Ayven's personality would mostly stay the same, just now filled with submission and lust for her Mistress... But for now she'd have more important things to focus on, namely the orgasmic ink that was fucking her from every end, picking up speed more and more, spreading ink and staining it deep inside her at every opportunity. Every sensitive spot was coated in ink to spread wonderful pleasure, and any non-sensitive spot would start to radiate just a little extra pleasure to continue pushing Ayven over the edge. Meanwhile, the Librarian watched in happiness, finding this display already incredibly hot, happy to watch for now, to give her slave pleasure... There'd be so many chances for the two to enjoy each other's bodies, so there was no rush for the mistress now. Instead she would watch, letting those feelings of submissive pleasure increase more and more as the ink flowed through Ayven, slowly becoming just as much a part of her body as blood and water, soaking into everything it touched to make submissive obedience a part of the angel's very being, as well as keep her whole body humming with raw pleasure. "Wonderful, isn't it? My little slave... A gift from your Mistress, all it requires is your submission..." And the ink made that sound like an almost unfair deal for the Librarian. Ayven got all this wonderful pleasure, all this happiness, all this incredible ink, and all she had to do in return was submit... It was so kind and generous... so nice, and would seem like a perfect plan to the angel.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She is among, if not the strongest of all Aeva. She knows it too, well.. at least she knows that everyone -thinks- this about her. She is not so convinced herself. Even if she was chosen for this particular mission, to find out the fate of long gone mean people. And if her godess herself called upon her, that propably ment this was dangerous. She just hoped nothing bad would happen to her...

She is currently on the ground, rubbing her dirtied up shoulder, looking up at a very solid looking ruin. Looking left and right, she makes certain that no one is watching, or, far more importantly, hearing her.

"I.. I'm very sorry mr. Door." She apologizes, her voice soft and melodical, joyful just to listen to, as she clears her throat cautiously, standing up. "I.. I wouldn't have to do this if you'd o.. opened up. I know its not your fault because this is an old ruin and all but.. I gotta get in and see if there's any traces of a Sanguira Dunkelra. Errr.. all other trails kinda... didn't work out." She fell silent for a moment, before lifting her hand, making a fist and focusing for a moment.

"Haah!" She said, thrusting her fist out against the door. "Word of the Strike Unstoppable!" She declared, her fist.. going straight through the massive door, as if she had punched through air. "Aha.. I knew someone magically sealed it. That's why this complex is so well preserved.. uh.. I.. I can do this.. Word of the Fist Unraveling!" She stretched out her hand, a flickering of magical sparks, defensive magic and sealings in place for decades if not centuries torn apart in an instant as the angel pulled open the door.

"Alright!" She hopped in, seeming happy at her accomplishments, before turning about, looking back at the door. "Perhaps.. I should seal this back up... I.. I could have attracted attention and warning-stuff.. Perhaps if I close the door up nice they'll just think it was a false alarm and wander off.. yes." Having made up her mind, she pulled out a little harp, her fingers softly wandering along it, playing a calming chord and humming along, as a blue glow of an illusory spell, that gave the door an apperance of having been unopened. Secretly, almost ashamedly, Uvi congratulated herself on her quick thinking.

"Now uh.. to find things here.. I hope no one interrupts me.." She kept playing, now in a higher chord, her radiant voice echoing gently from old ruin walls. "I... I will find whatever the meanies tried to hide and make my godess proud! " She declared, subtly weaving her more powerful bardic magic into a spell. The Mysterious K. Sanguira and Zedekiah.. what was their connection? She'd find where they had once been..
She hoped at least.

Uvi'eren The Voice of the Godess,
Lvl 16 Bard, 2 Monk, 8 Disciple of the Word
Epic feats: Lasting Inspiration, Music of the Gods, Epic Skill focus (True Speech)

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Lewd magic, hrmnn?" Deva said, minorly suspicious of the tentacle-woman. She shrugged at the tentacle womans scepticism. "You'd be suprised what one can do in a few days.. and, heh, yeah, hard to beat an elfs time to study. It's like they absorb books through some specialized kind of breathing..." she smirked ever so slightly then. "I'm not selling restoration short though.. I hope for people to underestimate it."

She nodded. "Ajup, Dragons are real... and yeah, it's strange and or impressive that she could see through my shadow-sight. It didn't seem like a bluff, so unless she used highly advanced divination or foresight abilities, she can use at least mid-strength shadow magic herself... or, who knows, lotsa strange things going on. Best is to hop into them head first and see how things go later." She then grinned at Edith.
"Don't you worry. That expression you just gave me means you're smarter than those angels and understand what you are dealing with. Also, I'll keep that in mind if I need to go on a lusty rampage." She winked and grinned some more, seeming to enjoy her time with the fellow prisoner.

When the gold-armored angel arrived, Deva mused. "Oh yes, about that, does she have some sort of anti-peeking magic up? Asking for a friend." She tilted her head.
"Interesting. Hoh, I thought I'd be brought into a dark room like the elf." Then again, why chain Isa up in ice. She took in the larger halls.. typically heavenly pompousness, not her thing. She'd rather sit on a tree surrounded by flowers and buzzing insects than throne in high and mighty halls and speak judgement over mortals..

"You know, you could feed a lot of hungry lil' ones with all the gold you put about here... and.. oh my." On entering, she noticed the elfs lewd positioning and.. attention, combined with the dragons lewd display. Deva raised her brows slightly and.. well, a male organ was much worse at hiding her subtle arousal at the lustful scene, hinting at her arousal through her dress, even while Deva maintained her composure stoically well, as usual.
"Ah, yeah, nothing like angels to do some proper worshipping. Ah, See, I knew it, aura of draconic dominion." She remarked, analytically, as she moved in.
"Oh mighty dragon." Deva addressed, with a playful smile. "Your praise is almost as beautiful as your body is to behold. And clearly, you are no stranger to enslaving angels." She nodded. "But really, what am I compared to all these angels. What little magic I could muster, they could disperse with ease. Perhaps thats why you came here, some might claim, to test yourself on angels and make sure you'd have the might to counter my offenses..." Her eyes wandered along the nude angel-harem and she shook her head. "But no... one as mighty as you needs none of that. You only need your draconic perfection." Deva mused and extended her hands.

"I will be frank, when I saw the dark room, when I heard of experiments on prisoners, I was concerned, I feared that there was a dragon that had not just faith in their magnificence, but even knowing of their magnificence, continously strove to improve themselfs, prepared for the worst case, strove to better themselfs. But now, I am relieved. Relieved, that you have such utter and pure faith in your dominion of all things." Deva spread smirked, ever so slightly.

"Relieved that you want me so badly. Tell me mistress, I implore. What would you give for me to belong to you? You told me.. you must have me. You will have me. As of course you should! A mighty dragon like you.. " Deva stepped closer, moaning softly, biting her lips. "You should be able to take.. and do. Whatever you wish." Deva's eyes lit up ever so slightly as she focused on the draconic mistress. "A mighty dragon like you need not fear anything.. for all beings are inferior to you, mistress. No one can control you, least of all my words.. look at me.. I'm coming closer.. immersing myself in your aura... I can barely fight the urge to kneel before and lick at your magnificent shaft.. your shaft.. its so strong and beautiful, is it not? Throbbing so mightily to tempt me. Can you feel it throbbing with superior Dragon-cum? Once I've tasted that I'd surely be all yours. But not yet... isn't it delicious how I struggle? I don't even struggle all that much, I just talk to buy time it seems.. yes.. inconsequential talk, so that means you can have your fun. You should take your time with me.. and listen on, shouldn't you?" Deva cooed, bowing slightly. "Yes.. that's a good mistress.. just listen to your slave.. thats what a good mistress should do, right?" Deva cooed, stepping closer again.. certainly feeling the Dragons aura of supreme dominance. It was powerful.. enticing... dangerous.

"Yess.. such a magnificent mistress. Don't fight it now. Don't fight your own dominion. It's too strong.. you are too strong. Your body, your voice, your spirit, they are so mangificiently dominating, all must bow before them.. even you. No.. it's alright.. remember what you told the little elf?" Deva nodded to Velia. "Go ahead.. tell your mistress what she told you.. whisper it right into her ear. You want to help mistress, right?
And mistress.. why not entice me.. go ahead, stroke your cock for me. Give me a show no slave can resist. Don't fight it.. Stroke that magnificient dark dragon shaft. You have to have me.. you have to enslave Deva.. you'd do anything for that, wouldn't you?"
Deva encouraged, snipping to two of the angels that had brought her. "And what are you waiting for? Why are you dressed in the presence of your mistress? Let her see your beautiful bodies.. and then disrobe me, so she may enjoy the sight of me too. Angel-slaves should be presentable for their dragon-mistress, should they not?" Deva observed the dragon cautiously. Pure power,.. might.. as enticing as it was, She would never understand why people believed strength alone could enslave her. Would the dragon realize what Deva was up to before it was too late, or would she fall prey to her own desires first? It was a dangerous game that Deva played, certainly.. but clearly the approach the other angels had taken had not worked.. so....

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile, Ayven found herself moaning helplessly, watching the ink flow over her body.. and nodding shily to the lib.. her mistress words. "S.. slave of the ink.. please treat me well.. ooh I'm happy you like me like this though.. I.. I like the ink too, even if I shouldn't.." She was aware that somethinga bout this whole matter was wrong. What exactly, she could not tell.. Perhaps more ink would help with that?

She relaxed and decided that, yes she needed to worship mistress blue flower. "Ooh .. I can feel it flowing through me.. this is so perverted.. but I want it.. please make me an avatar of your ink, yeess...." She moaned out. A part of her realized that she had misjudged the librarian.. she could not control books.. she controlled the ink within them.. the ink within Ayven. "Aahm.. aamnnn!" She moaned out under the ink pumping into her, still feeling the ink as an invading force.. but by now, an oddly welcomed one. She could feel the ink stain her.. and she wanted it.. oh how emberassing it was, but it was true..

"A.. a portion of you?" She blushed, but nodded at the librarians encouragements. It was oddly.. enticing to know that her mistress was filling her.. and the angel gasped under the changing of ink-like tongues.. or was it a tongue-like ink? On her breasts, blushing .. a little more, which was impressive, all things considered.
With the inks teaching filling her mind, she pushed out her breasts, marveling at the sensations of lustful pleasure she felt through them.. and at what was happening to her, her body shuddering in a small climax all of its own.

"M.. mistress! ooh yeees..." She sighed out in lustful suprise as the mistress attended her breast personally, fed from her.. It felt so good and Ayven writhed on the ground.. just holding herself still enough for mistress to taste her proper.. and then.. kiss her? Another shudder of pleasure went through the elf as she moaned out, closing her eyes and drinking down the ink.. she had really become a conduit for the ink.. and now her own corrupted milk was helping enslave her further.. It was beautiful.

"Oahmnnn.. I.. I'm a slave to your ink.. haah..." Ayven panted in realization, holding her stomach and mewling softly with the ink flowing into her breasts once more, smiling a genuinly aroused smile, watching the ink flow over her naked form, blushing and moaning along, actually tilting her head now to make it easier for more of the ink to invade her brain. .. and Ayven just relaxed.. and moaned.. and let herself be taken by the dominion of the ink. Ayven closed her eyes as she felt the ink-crystal flow into her, her body bending back, writhing in orgasm, as she exhaled deeply, lying, almost serenly silent and still for a long moment and then...

She opened her eyes again, smiling,.. and answering by suddenly reaching up for her mistress, kissing her.. with a hint of ink in her saliva now, the angel... reborn. "Yes.. Mistress.. how odd I struggled against this wonderful feeling so long.. but I guess I wanted to prove to you I was a strong slave."
She hesitated and titled her head. "Uh.. heh,.. this is strange.. I'm.. Ayven.. but I'm also your slave now.. Heh. I kinda wanna report that every bit of me that wasn't your slave is now either enslaved or being coated in the ink.. haaah.. I feel genuinly a bit exhausted.. hmnn.. .love what you did with my breasts.. though.. I think I'll love whatever you do to me now.. woah.. so thats what its like to have a mistress.. BUT! First things first!" She smirked, and reached out, holding onto mistress suddenly and smirking, pushing her backwards.
"You don't get to just stand back and make me a slave like this, mistress.. much less an obediant conduit of your ink, feeling so good and horny all the time..hrmnnn.." And with that, Ayven extended her tongue, slowly, lustfully running it along her mistress' outer folds, moaning sensually, with her hands slowly playing with one engorged, ink-stained breast each.

"Hmnn... oooh.. Don't give me all that loving-partner stuff right now. There's time for that later.. right now you just turned this once free and independent angel into your obediant hmnn.. ink servant and we both know you are in need of a good pussy-licking for all that effort." She purred, proceeding to kiss her mistress clit softly, something, almost like ink-splotches in her eyes as she proclaimed, affectionately.: "My mistress."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uvi's search would lead her down to an ancient ruin, not because it had been originally built for Sanguira or Zedekiah, but because she would have found a lead telling her that Sanguira had been using the ruins as a makeshift lab. She had been using it to learn more and more about Tomes, however it seemed that no one had been there in quite some time, judging by some of the dust that had started to accumulate. It had been sealed off with some magic as a means to ensure that no one intruded on her work, or at the very least if they had come to do so she would have ample warning that such a thing was happening. In this case, Uvi wouldn't hear anything as she moved through the door, and the most she would see at first would be a few broken glass tubes, thankfully all the dangerous broken glass was kept to a table and hadn't spilled across the floor.

There'd be a few large corridors with makeshift desks and drawers strewn about everywhere. However, anything made of wood would be severely scorched, and what few scraps of paper that the angel could find would be completely burnt up. Signs of a large scale fire were everywhere, likely to destroy any evidence that was left over in the building. Still, as she went deeper she would find a few drawers that looked untouched by the flames, and would find a few documents that just detailed control tests performed on Tomes. In other words, a lot of "Tome was left in a room without a wielder. No visible changes observed." and "Tome and wielder left in a room, no visible changes worth noting" and other bits of research notes that likely made more sense to the one that had made them. Eventually she'd reach another records room and see... a figure digging through another makeshift drawer? It seemed that someone else was trying to do the same thing as Uvi. Said figure would turn around when the angel entered the room, a look of surprise on the woman's face...

The woman had flowing back hair, and a red dress with gold accents, along with a red choker... And from the looks of it, that was ALL she was wearing, as it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra, and from the way that she was bent over and reaching into the drawer, Uvi could almost swore she could see a hint of something... indecent. "Oh my... You startled me... Hello, nice to meet you... I'm Vivian..." Well, that's not what her name used to be, but the mayor had changed it after her run in with Deva just in case, a run in that she was hoping the angel hadn't given the full details on to her other angels. The mayor had gotten quite a bit of time to train and hone her magic, adapting to her Mistress' powers, and now was a bit more confident in her abilities... along with the tricks that she held up her sleeve. With the amount of time she had to train, she had even started to properly find her ranking among her Mistress' agents, but she hadn't gotten enough time to face the others, so she had only been climbing up some of the lower ranks at the moment.

But, for now, she figured it'd be best to try and act the part of an innocent explorer, sizing up the angel, trying to look as friendly as possible with the smile on her face. "Are you here to explore too? I saw the sealed entrance and I figured there had to be some kind of treasures down here! Haven't found anything much but burnt things yet... Err... Is this your home? I-I'm sorry if I broke in... I fixed the door when I came in though." Despite the intentional stammering, the woman's voice was confident, as though she weren't truly afraid of angering someone, more just wanting to avoid the situation all together. Though, the mayor also knew that this was all gonna go downhill if Deva had even so much as described their encounter with one another. Still, if that was the case then she would just call the rest of her backup that was exploring these ruins.

If Uvi DID know that 'Vivian' was an agent of the Cloaked One, then she would wonder why she was searching through the ruins as well. Perhaps they were looking for something? Or maybe they had to destroy something and they were looking for it, or they could even just be guarding the ruins in case someone like her came through. The reality was... that Cyliarra was curious about a few details as well, especially after the things that she had heard from Deva, and even though she was confident, a nagging bit of doubt told her that it might be best to send some of her agents out to investigate the mystery a little further. Sure, it was probably nothing, but it'd be foolish for her to just move on without giving this matter some attention, so the few agents she could spare would be out searching for these kinds of things, with the promise that any slaves they managed to take wouldn't have to be caught up in their mission, and they could just enjoy their followers if they so wished.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Find the Path was the kind of magic Uvi'eren liked the most. It told you of your destination without failure, warned you of traps.. didn't bother anyone.. she was still a bit dusty fromt he way here, but that one she couldn't help. Not without a sponge at least.
Of course. In this case it didn't tell her much more.. She had arrived at her destination, broken glass tubes. How were those at all useful for book-research? Perhapst hey had special ink? Well, ink was just soot, sollubitants and water... Uvi thought at least.

"Umn.. I could do some restorative magic to.. restore things.." She pondered, holding a charred piece of paper. Of course, such magic was limited with just scraps, but if she could gather enough...
Still, who destroyed this evidence and why? This Sanguina Dunkelra person had written a book, that usually ment someone wanted to share their knowledge, not destroy it.
Still, as she explored deeper and.. after a short struggle and with apology to the respective drawer she leverage'd open, carefully going over them. Tests.. On tome-control Weren't the tomes already perfectly under their users control? Uvi took the edge of one of the notes, folding it a few times before cleanly tearing it off, and, after some struggle, igniting it with a flint-stone, watching it burn.. before looking over to the ashes on the ground, just to make sure the burnt remained and the research she found was written on the same kind of paper. It was odd to burn some and leave others, after all. Finally, she put the notes back (In the right order, of course, and continued on. Scientific research. Interesting.. and there was someone else here? That was.. unusual. Considering the level of dust here, that ment.. well.... Uvi didn't like conflict. She was really not strong enough for it, she knew that much.

While the Aeva had pondered that, the other ruin-explorer had noticed her. "I uh.. I uh.. hi." She said, trying to avoid direct eye contact. and eye contact with the womans displayed naked skin.. and her outfit. Was that what Uvi had seen a... Better not to think about it. Oh! My! That swirl of dust on the ground was a fascinating speck of color.
"..'m Uvi'eren..." Uvi mumbled out, slightly bowing her head apologetically before remembering she was on a mission. The door? Well, that was obviously not true.. but why such an obvious lie? Propably just a test.. she must think Uvi looked stupid, propably.

Vivian just noticed Uvi looking oddly guilty at her deception, avoiding eye contact even more before bringing out: "Sorry.. but.. you didn't fix the door, if you had entered through it the dust at the entrance would have shown footsteps and.. stuff as I came in, so you uh.. uh you likely came in.. with magic and.. uh... no one would attempt precision translocation magic towards an unknown location, the risk of .. you know... teleporting into a solid stone structure is far too great, which means you came here either with prior knowledge or uh.. y.. you know, someone described the location and asked you to come here for them and..." She raised her hand and swirled it about in the air, as if her objection alone could antagonize the woman enough to justify an attack.
"The only people that know of this locations are kinda.. opposed which is bad because I'm really no good at fighting.." She cleared her throat, and then added:

"Also, if.. if you think about it, doesn't make sense to close the door back up with extra security measures -before- you leave, seeing as this place seemed so untouched for a long time. Also.. also.. uh.. uhmnn." She pondered asking the why and how, but by now she was already blushing, sighing, her soft, pleasant voice breaking a little at the end as she didn't want to ask any undue questions or conjectures, prefering to remain silent and listen.. well, she could not. She could not do that, could not -not- fight...

She exhaled heavily and requested: "Long shot but... could you please let me err.. look this ruin over? I mean.. we could just both pretend we never met, it's not like the infromation is getting lost if we both look at it, right.. but.. I am drawing my Lyre. Not a weapon.. just so you know.." And with that.. she indeed pulled out a little lyre, of the same auburn colors as her dress. What would a musician do here? If the Mayor had learned to check, there was no magical Aura coming from anything.. but the angels boots, of all things. Still, Uvi clung to that lyre like a novice-warrior to a sword.
"As I can not trust the purity of your motives, p-please keep your distance and allow me to explore this ruin without conflict miss Vivian." Uvi declared, bowing a little all of a sudden. The woman had so many openings, Uvi'eren could see three ways to outright knock her out with a high chance of sucess with a Word of Movement Perfected plus a precise strike.. that high chance.. that couldn't be right. An agent of someone as powerful as Cyliarra wouldn't let down her guard that much. Those had to be skilled feints, so no matter how Uvi tried to strike her opponent right now, she'd be in incredible danger.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The armored angel would not mention anything about how her Dragon Mistress had known that Deva had been peeking, having specific orders not to give the angel any sort of hint to her abilities. Cyliarra had informed her agents as thoroughly as possible, knowing that she was incredibly clever and therefore should not be given any information when it could be avoided. "I was ordered specifically to bring you to her rather than use the room. She told us that she wanted to speak with you directly, whereas normally she'd hold someone in that room while she remains close by, our orders are to take a different method with this one." And part of the reason for that was to make sure that Deva went in with as little information as the dragon could ensure, but of course there were some things that she knew she couldn't do much that would stop the angel.

Risala would hold a chuckle in as she noticed the stirring of arousal in Deva, glad to see that the angel had kept the gift that Cyliarra had given her. Though seeing that arousal would cause the dragon's cock to throb just a little bit, excitement visible in the dragon's eyes. "They are indeed very good at worshiping... Have you ever felt divine tongues against your cock? Or hiding it between their bountiful, pale, smooth breasts? Wondrous bodies, and a beautiful ability to turn praise almost into songs and poetry with beautiful words... It's incredible, isn't it? But at the same time... not to sound bored or unappreciative... I can get that almost anywhere... I've had slaves that use words like a painter uses a paintbrush, all to praise me... I've had slaves of such intense beauty that they were the envy of their entire nation, with bountiful bodies that my cock still occasionally throbs just from the memory of... Do you know what I can't get? Someone like you. Someone as inventive, intelligent, creative, determined, dangerous, clever, or fascinating as you. You, Deva, are spectacularly unique... a treasure that can not be replicated anywhere else in the universe. And trust me, I've gone looking. Standing up to so many more powerful than you and remaining confident, always coming up with a brilliant plan... you might be surprised how little you see that." And each compliment would give Deva a sense of fulfillment, like she had been waiting for years and years to finally hear those words from this amazing Dragon Mistress. At the same time, it showed that she definitely wasn't buying the idea that Deva was harmless o that she was somehow less than the angels around them. Every agent had heard about how Deva had both managed to stand against Cyliarra, and at the same time get away from her power.

"Mmmmm... What would I give? Oh I would give an entire kingdom and more to take you... I'd give my entire treasure horde to take a slave like you...:" She would lick her lips a bit as she listened to Deva, her cock throbbing more and more, her balls pulsing with cum as it stood proudly, oozing precum. As Deva spoke, however, the aura that she was in would make her heart beat a little faster, her body naturally agreeing with the things that she said. Yes, she was speaking those words as part of her plan, but at the same time, she would start to honestly and truly believe these words, believe that the dragon was so powerful and so dominant that she deserved servitude. A feeling of awe would start to wash over her as she got closer, feeling like this dragon was an incontrovertible Mistress, not just something that she felt, but almost like a fact of life. This wasn't just a dragon, this wasn't just an agent of the Cloaked One, this was a true Mistress, through and through.

In response to her words, the guarding angel would purr softly, immediately pulling her armor off, revealing her own pale skin, unblemished and very clearly aroused in the presence of her Mistress... And just like all those around her, she would fall to her knees, offering a fervant prayer to the draconic Mistress, praising the very ground that she walked upon now. Risala's eyes would get just a little cloudy, Deva's trick seeming to have some effect as Velia started to whisper to the dragon, her own praise and the things that were whispered to her... But then the dragon would smirk a little and gently push the elf away, the elf realizing her place and returning to her kneeling posture, praising her Mistress all over again. Then she would stand up, a dominant smile on her face as she started a confident strut towards Deva, her expression lustful, dominant, covetous, and now... impressed.

"You really are impressive... Even when I'm trying not to underestimate you, you look for an avenue that I wasn't expecting... Working to get me to experience my own aura? But you were wrong about one thing, darling... I am supremely confident in my dominance over all, in my power to bend others to my will... But at the end of the day, I DO strive to be even more dominant, I experiment to increase the effectiveness of my aura. Did you know before I came here, my aura wouldn't work through solid walls? Now the only limiting factor on that is distance... and even that I want to reduce... Imagine if my aura could take in a whole town, a whole city, a whole Story all at once. I strive to be better, because a good Mistress is always learning, whether that be learning how to best treat her slaves or learning how to enslave others in different ways. I consider myself powerful, yes, not because of my powers or my aura or anything of the sort. I consider myself 'powerful' because I learn. Am I arrogant, of course, it is hard for a dragon to escape arrogance... But I know myself, I know what I can and can't do... and most importantly, I strive for improvement." She would speak, reminding Deva that this was indeed a true Mistress, her voice holding strength, power, and dominance, yet a slight, gentle tone hidden within that promised the dragon would care for her slaves. At the same time, Deva would find it difficult not to just fall down and kneel as Mistress got closer and closer, her eyes naturally drawn to one of the most perfect cocks that she had ever seen, dripping with the most delicious looking cum that she could ever imagine.

Every aspect of Risala would ooze dominance and power, her pitch black, perfect scales, her large, round breasts, an expression of confidence that only a dragon could truly hold, a large, throbbing cock that somehow looked both too big for anyone to fit, and somehow just the perfect size that Deva now knew that she had always wanted. And full, heavy balls that promised all the dragon-cum the Deva wanted so long as she properly worshipped and obeyed her beautiful Mistress. That aura would speak to a primal part of Deva, her brain telling her that obeying and submitting to that dragon was the natural order of things. A pulse of arousal running through her now that the perfect specimen of a dragon stepped closer and closer, knees shaking ever so slightly as she wanted to just fall to her knees and promise to obey the dragon. The aura spoke to the part of her brain that wanted to submit, wanted to be ruled over and controlled, and gently enticed it, making sure the part of her brain was enticed and enhanced, pulling primal submission out of her. "I have learned many things over the years, but the biggest thing that a dragon can learn is that people WANT this submission. It's deep in their mind, a primal urge to fall to their very knees and worship one as powerful as I. You can feel it too, can't you? That urge in the back of your head just urging you to obey, urging you to submit, that part of you that knows what you need and knows that I will fulfill it. And I will give you all of that, pleasure, fulfillment, all of it lies within me, all of it is focused in on my cock right now... Just let yourself go, dear angel, let yourself taste and enjoy it..." She offered, getting closer and closer. It seems that despite the dragon's arrogance, she was smart enough and knew enough about Deva to not fall for an admittedly very clever plan. But this dragon knew of her own arrogance enough not to be lured into that kind of trick, and knew enough about the angel to at least keep an eye out for those kinds of tricks... Of course, knowing of your own arrogance didn't technically make it go away, she could just control it far better than any of her brethren.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dragon was smart, for as long as Deva didn't -know- how someone had spied on her shadows, she advanced more cautiously. Uncertainty was a more dangerous weapon against her than sword and magic. That said, the elf was still talking to Deva. The dragon had not been warned enough, for once more, the angel listened.. and learned. To hide prisoners in a dark room and stay closeby. It spoke of an exeptionally cautious personality, of the rooms not being special. Yet, now she'd bring people before her? Was this a strategy to avoid detection by Deva? Oh Deva hoped for a challenge besides Cyliarra, whom Deva had gotten a good read on. Once you understood a persons goals, their actions became easy to predict...

"I mean, yes on the first, no on the second, not too much into having sex with boobies.. they are nicer to snuggle and feel against yours and hmnn.. being teased there can be suprisingly amazing, but.. fuck, even if one has the physiology... eh." She chuckled.. then she smiled, appreciative of course, at the praise, but her grin also remaining dangerous. "Damn, that Cyliarra is chatting all about me isn't she.. then again.. I guess I prefer this over not being known. .. that said, in all my travels throughout all the worlds, in all the places and people I've seen, the one thing I failed to find.. was someone that wasn't special." She nodded.. of course.. it was nice to be complimented by a strong mistress, who could oppose that.

Of course, Deva's strategy also had -her- a bit affected by arousal..more than a bit, actually, blood was pulsing powerfully throughout her aquired shaft, her eyes, lewdly unashamed and half hidden in the shadow of her hat, wandering over that magnificient dragon-shaft as the womans arousal grew.. yes, the dragon was powerful, but a dragons weakness was their arrogance.. and anyone that had not learned to first understand their weakness would have the very same found and then made use of by Deva.
That didn't stop a blush from creeping on Deva's cheeks.. she had always admired powerful mistresses.. Not necessarily powerful like Valerie and this one, Cyliarra had a different kind of power for example, but seeing power so direct on display before her, well.. who wouldn't be entice,d to be fair? Certainly, the dragon deserved servitude, Deva reasoned for now.. but she had quite a lot of angels doing just that, what would one more or less do for her.. certainly, the angels leader had greater holy powers than Deva... Then again, so had Narcissus. The largest sword was meaningless, if you could not swing it.
Although she didn't mind this particular, beautiful dark sword. The inhumane beauty of the dragons-shaft... Or.. if a sword like the dragons was guided by her hands. .. but the Dragon managed to gather herself.

"Hahaha.. I was afraid, just going by the others, that this would not work on you. Your Aura is a weapon so powerful you yourself struggle to resist it, but I guess you know that and made sure your control is supreme, honored Dragon?" Deva mused and, perhaps Risala recognized the resistance in those words.. not the resistance of one that had tried to fight her like the elf now by her side, to the contrary, a mind hardening itself was easily broken into. Deva's resistance bend and gave way just a little, acting submissively enough to take away a lot of the impact on her mind, without giving it a way in easily either.
"Oh! Those were your experiments? Oh that is impressive! I can respect someone that takes their natural talent and takes it to the extreme.. Just like I can very much respect what you did here. That said, You are treating the symptom, not the cause... for reasons I cannot explain yet." Well, she actually could theorize rather well by now, but until she knew more of what happened to K and Zedekiah, she would not share that...
"I figure then that the presence I experience right now is also variable... and that ordinary means of resisting an aura of control wont work then." She nodded.. still, something about that impressed tone in the dragon-mistress voice made her.. happy.
"I figure an important study for you was also either defenses against ranged attacks, or transportation type magic to get in close yourself? If you need to be close thats one thing you work on early." Deva chatted on.. well if the dragon -wanted- to give her information for free....

"Hmn." Deva suddenly hesitated, her smile disappearing. "You consider yourself powerful because you learn. Now that is a problem for me." She chuckled and exhaled heavily, .. now actually doing something that, thinking about it, none other had made her do. She took a step backwards. How long has that been. She found herself asking. Her eyes wandered over the dark-dragons scales. Well, she had put effort into her aura. Could she counter high-grade shadow magic? Likely not. Not Deva's. Not immediatly. No charge-up or large area magic, the angels would just deal with that. Deva needed her sword. She also needed to know what that cock tasted like.. no, that was not priority one right now...

Deva bit her lips, taking in the size of that shaft, her own almost throbbinga long at the tempting sight. Strong and virile.. despite being called an angel, Deva was more than two thirds human still.. and her human blood was quite eager to follow its instincts, submit to the supreme predator and mighty being before her. Plus.. it wasn't like the full-angels had faired any better against the pure dominance. And it seemed that being part male or female didn't change things either, if she had her pussy instead, she'd be wet right know, she suspected... she fought the urge to try and shadow-call her broom, just to lean on it.. but her Guisarme would not work either, not against the dragon, how could Deva command her...
"Hamnn..." Deva exhale-sighed in a moment of submissive desire. Deva had to concentrate. She had faced a draconic fear-aura before, this was similiar...
Deva caught herself nodding along to the dragons words. Well, why lie, she did feel the desire to submit.. quite strongly, actually. Her eyes that had wandered up to the dragons lips going back down to her cock as she spoke of Deva's desires and the angel could feel her mouth watering...
"Me oh my oh my. That cock looks just beautiful, dear Dragon. An amazing specimen... I'll tell you a secret about myself.. whenver I feel this urge to submit, I have two voices in my head.. one that shouts at me that I shouldn't submit and one that shouts at my that I'm not worthy of it. These two voices find common ground and tell me that.. my duty is not over yet, my task not done. What I want, what I desire, is secondary to what I have to do." Arguably, perhaps Deva could do what she wanted to do even if she was enslaved here, actually, but if the dragon brought her before the cloaked one before Deva was certain... she could not risk it. Even if the dragon was enticing and beautiful, the burden was too great.. or? She wanted to have this cock as hers to worship, to kneel down before it's beauty.. but not yet... she couldn't...

Deva's breathing quickened, she admitted. "With you.. another voice has actually joined in. You... impressed me. It is all too easy if you are born powerful to rely on your power. Someone like that could never defeat me, never.. claim me." She raised her hand, snatching her hat from her head and discarding it, looking at the dragon directly, with the same calm.. if submissively aroused focus that she had faced Cyliarra with.. though her eyes did struggle not to glide down to the large beauty of the dragons penis as Deva's brown hair got brushed back in a soothing motion. "You marvelously used everything to your advantage. I suspect you hid all the information you could about yourself. You enslaved angels, which can deal with most of my shadow-magic and you just told me that you removed your aura's weakness of going through solid objects. Fanciful thing too that, you never needed to tell me any of that, wonder if you are still weaker through solid objects.. well, that said, little use it is, if I want to defeat you I gotta get close. Plus.. you want me.. that in itself is.. well.. who would not enjoy being.. desired by such a strong mi.. mistress" She nodded, and briefly shook her head afterwards, clearing her throat. ".. your cock is so perfect.. hamnn.. but. But. Uh..." This was rather hard.. something was.. The dragon was calling to that part of her that wanted to please that beautiful shaft, that wanted to be held by the strong dragon and bathed in her dominating presence to forget her worries!

Ugh.. this was a problem. Deva was used to feeding, but sidelining her submissive side, not having it pulled forth. Ugh.. Deva had to fight it.. The feeling of Neith's eggs flowing into her. The Mayors lewd harem. Valeries beautiful cock, so close to her.. Valerie again, wolfishly licking her. The swarms tentacles all over her. Masoch.. Cyliarra. Aelissa guiding her, the demonic, red haired woman on a dark throne, with Deva attending her shaft. The Dragons cock was so large and beautiful, like hers. What could compare.. Valerie.. yes.. The others had been different. Her cock throbbed, vaguely recalling the urge to fuck.. There was much submission within Deva, not all focused on the mis.. woman before her.

When Deva was in trouble, things seemed to slow down, her mind focusing again, on that beautiful cum before her, on everything going around as well. There is always a way to win. Always. It did however not help her think that right now a large part of her was convinced that winning ment kneeling down and tasting. The dragon was too smart to trick her or use her weakness against her. She could fight.. she left the Dragon's fang hidden with Edith. But that wouldn't help, not against this powerful aura.. what.. could she do. A dragons weaknesses.. smart, strong, greedy.. for her, no help, arrogant.. under control no help. Hungry.. no use. Lazing on hordes.. not right now.. strong.. superior.. No!

Deva seemed to pant heavier, clearly under some mental effort, standing tall and thinking. Why couldn't she just be a good girl and pleasure cock... She could just stall, let the dragon gently push her down, show her dominance.. show her that cock, up close, teach her more about submitting to it here and now... with those mighty balls the dragon mistress could likely bathe her in cum... even if she was enslaved now, she could be freed later, naturally.. she'd been enslaved before.. it had been so sweet. It'd be easy to get another of the cloaked ones mistresses to try and 'free her' and perhaps Isa could.

As beautiful as that dragon is.. will I just submit to a beautiful dragon, with a fanciful aura of dominion and a big, juicy cock? Dragons had another weakness! "There.. are.... haah.. There are.." Deva stammered, taking another step back. The other Weakness of a dragon, the thing they could not resist, their mind, their arrogance, their desire to be superior.. They could not resist..... but not only could they not resist.. it would please mistress.. yes.. Deva could do this.
"There are a total of eight slaves with you, as you enter the cursed temple of Ter'anen!" She shouted out, steadying herself. Yes. Dragons were said to enjoy riddle-games and challenges of wit. Hopefully, this one was no different. "There is a total of five paths, one behind you and four leading onwards... but you know from your research that only one leads you to Ter'anen's treasure, three of the paths are dead ends that will waste yourt ime. To travel a path through it's entirety, you need almost an hour to explore either the right, or the wrong path.
However, the temple's curse activates the moment you enter it to protect the treasure deep within."
Deva's breathing had calmed a little, her lewd instinct giving place to intellect, briefly as she continued: "The temple will collapse in exactly three hours. Luckily, you have a teleport-scroll, allowing you to teleport out you, your slaves, and the treasure.. but it will only work once, so you have to all be together."
Deva grinned.. and then raised a finger.
"However, that was not the only trap of the temple! Two of your slaves have been posessed by the curse and while the posessed slaves will not outright harm others or you, they will try to decieve you, lying about the location of the treasure.. they can do this however they please, either by lying OR by telling the truth about what they find at the end of their paths. And keep in mind.. you didn't bring a way to find out which of the slaves are posessed and they can always answer everything as any of the the non-posssed could if you were to try and somehow interrogate them.. you will have to make it through the temple and deal with them later.

Being a mighty, intelligent.. beautiful.. hmn.. err.. Being a smart dragon-mistress, you quickly realize that you could travel down one path in an hour, return and have still time enough to go down another, hopefully right path, err.. why am I helping out.. err... you don't want to leave anything to chance, however, a one out of four or one out of two chance is not enough for you, you need to device a plan to explore that will work for sure, despite the posessed slaves!

How can you explore the temple if you want to get to the treasure and make sure none of your slaves are left behind? Keep in mind that only you are strong enough to break into the treasure-chamber, so none of your slaves can just bring a piece of treasure along to prove they aren't lying. No magical contacting shenanigans either, of course."
Deva pointed at the dragon-mistress.. the mighty dragon dominatrix and declared: "If you are truly a superior dragon mistress, you will easily find the answer for this!" She declared. At the worst, this would give her a breather. Why was she so weak to strong, beautiful mistresses with magnificient cocks.. no, the dragon was not just mangificient, there was something.. no no, that was her aura talking. The backdrop of enslaved, nude angels didn't help Deva focus either. But there was always a sollution.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Oh of course I'll treat you well darling... I don't mistreat my possessions, and I definitely won't mistreat my little slave." The Librarian was a bit flippant about many things, but she treated the things she owned with as much respect as possible. Even the one book that she tore pages out of, she stored those pages and hoped for a day that she'd be able to put them back into the book they had been torn from. And watching Ayven get properly enslaved and fucked by the ink, falling under her control, she made an internal vow that she would treat her slave wonderfully, perhaps even spoiling the little angel...

The more and more that Ayven embraced the ink that was taking her, the faster it would flow into her, seeping into her as deep as it could, staining her with that inky blackness, increasing in intensity and pleasure as a reward for accepting the ink. Accepting the ink was accepting Mistress' control... and accepting the ink was pure ecstasy and pleasure, which meant that accepting Mistress' control was ecstasy. And as more of it filled her brain that logic wouldn't just be absolute... it would make her feel... happy... fulfilled... warm and pleasured. "You'll be a wonderful avatar of my ink... My personal slave to enjoy, as well as an excellent helper in this library if any fools try to harm your Mistress... And of course a nice little slave to find rare and special books... I'll have so many uses for my brilliant little avatar of ink..." And as she said that, Ayven would picture all of those things in her head, each image conjuring feelings of intense arousal and happiness... A deep part of her, a part that she knew was the ink now, would know that this was her place in life, this was where she would be happiest now, serving such a divine and perfect Mistress that controlled the inky pleasure that gripped her body.

"Yes, my cute angelic little slave... My sexy, sweet servant... This ink is a part of me, welcome it deep into you, into your body, into your brain, and into your very soul. Let it fill you completely, take control of you and link you to me forever, my darling..." She would whisper lustfully, while the ink would continue to remake her body a little bit more, adding some other features to help the angel. The ink would repair injuries far faster than her body would be able to do naturally, her breasts would lactate that same beautiful ink, and if she focused intently she'd be able to use some of the ink within her to create a tentacle or two of ink to help her reach for things, all wonderful gifts from her Mistress... It would feel so right to be remade like this, to be an even better avatar, and even better tool of her Mistress' desires. "Oh it's so beautiful to see what this ink is remaking you into, darling... Your wonderful personality intact, just subservient to me... but now with new powers and a perfect body for my ink..." The Librarian couldn't get over how well this one was turning out, a slave that she would get to keep as her own, and one that she considered perfect after these beautiful adjustments. Then as the gem found its home in her mind, everything would lock into place proper, ensuring that Ayven would be able to continually produce that beautiful ink, ensuring that no matter where she went, the essence of her Mistress would be deep in her brain.

The Librarian's eyes would widen in surprise as she was pulled into a kiss, tasting just a hint of that ink that now completely filled the angel. Once she realized what was going on, she would grip the back of Ayven's head, tongue twirling around the angel's, taking charge in that kiss after her slave had initiated, eventually smiling lustfully once the kiss was broken. "Mmmmm... Perfect! Oh you've proved yourself a strong slave, my darling... One that I'm going to have so much fun with. And of course you're still Ayven... If I wanted a husk of a servant or wanted a completely different person I'd make one out of ink. I want YOU, and all that you are to be obedient to me... With a bit of lovely ink of course..." At the mention of that ink, all of the ink now flowing through Ayven would pulsate happily, pleasure shooting through what felt like her very soul at the acknowledgement of the ink that controlled the angel, and the Mistress that controlled the ink. "Good, make sure that any of those lingering parts of you that resist get coated again and again in my ink... Give it the same gift that the rest of you is experiencing..." When Ayven spoke of her breasts, the blue skinned woman would reach out and squeeze one of them, helping the angel discover that they were much more sensitive than before, and they would leak more of the ink simply from being squeezed. "Absolutely magnificent. I have a book we can go into if you need to practice your new abilities..." She would mention, about to say more before being suddenly knocked back by her slave, even more surprise in her eyes as she was pushed away, even seeming just a little bit worried at being suddenly shoved like that. The Librarian wasn't physically strong, so she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle the angel if she was still planning on doing something to her.

Though all that worry would dissipate quickly when Ayven revealed what she was doing, making the blue skinned woman chuckle and smile at the angel. "Mnnnggghh... Y-Yes of course... You've worked your Mistress up with your display of submission... Ooooh... She needs a good licking from a proper ink-slut after that..." She moaned out while her pussy was slowly licked, feeling the warm tongue caressing against her dripping sex and making her body shudder from the pleasure. She didn't like to admit it, but it got rather lonely in the library a lot of the time, and sometimes her own fingers weren't enough, especially compared to the tongue of an ink-corrupted angel. Her back would arch slightly when her clit kissed, looking down at Ayven, spreading her legs a little wider to invite the angel in. But before she could say anything, she saw what looked like ink splotches in her angel's eyes, arousal coursing through her even harder at such a pure sign of submission and complete corruption. "Mmmmmmm... Your eyes are lovely... my little ink servant... You're right... Your Mistress is positively dripping from that display, and she wants you to get to work right away... Besides... You'll be spending a lot of time between my legs, best to familiarize yourself with it now." Her pussy was still a human pink, a strange contrast to the blue skin that surrounded it, and at the moment the arousal was incredibly clear. So the Librarian would grip the back of Ayven's head, pushing her further in, a show of dominance while her slave ate her out, moaning loudly, seeming like she wouldn't last all that long considering how little she got to have sex with anyone other than her own creations.

As Ayven gave her Mistress pleasure, the ink would pulsate inside of her, making everything about this situation feel... proper. This was where a proper ink-slave belonged, eating out her wonderful Mistress and following her orders. She was a subservient angel of ink, an avatar for its power, and a slave to the one that held power over that ink. The ink in her breasts would feel almost like it was churning just a little bit from the happiness and excitement that came from pleasing Mistress. Each and every lick against her Mistress' pussy would send a shiver of happiness and pleasure through her entire body, from the very tips of her toes right up to her brain. The ink in her mind continued to cement that fact, she was a slave and obeying and pleasuring her Mistress was one of the most fulfilling things that she could do in life... it was wonderful. Ecstasy... that was the word that came to mind, everything about this was ecstasy, not just the physical feelings, but the pure fulfillment of purpose, all of it would feel like ecstasy to the angel...