What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I uh... uhm.. am really not what you'd call the most confident, sorry...." Uvi apologized when praised. "And uh.. I recieved a specific kicking instruction, very sorry.." She added, while the mean mayor teased her on.

Uvi remained slightly blushed and fidgeting when called 'astute', but she did smile ever so slightly. "Errr.. sorry, I'm not really good with freeing magic either. But at least you are confident you are doing them a favour, so your intentions are good.. uh..."
She shifted at the continued praise. On a certain level she was understanding the Mayor was being cajoling with her, on another, she enjoyed it.
"I'm not.. I'm not being good at taking charge, you know.. if I take charge I might do things wrongly.. I mean, I guess if I do what someone else tells me to, I can make mistakes too but.. it's.. easier?" She shrugged.

At least the journal helped.. distract her from the charged atmosphere.. how strange that such evil came as a relieving distraction from Vivien's kind words, in a way. "We ought to explore the place thoughoutly, make sure that it's creator is err.. not active anymore, and turn it to rubble." She said, somewhat combattive sounding considering their dark findings.

Of course, Uvi's relief from blush-duty was short lived with Vivien's next praise. "R.. really.. I thought it was too obvious to be true.. err.." She cleared her throat, smiling shily at the nice mayor's praise, albeit with her hesitating right after.. why was it hard to look away right now.. was.. was the woman aroused?
"Ee.. eeep!" She made, at the spanking-threat. "I.. I mean.. you know.. I just.. kind of stopped my work into bard-magic to train other stuffs.." She fidgeted, apologetically.. but also seemed to positively light up when her music was praised, avoiding eye contact again.

Uvi shrugged when questionined philosophically again, however. "I never said that we were all that different or in the right either, actually. Aeva's indulge too. But the difference is, those we fight would .. do really nasty things to us.. or others. We have no choice but to take action to help others. You errr. help them too, but rather than deal with the perpetrators you deal with the victims or anyone indiscriminately. And while you might say that this, in a way, is fairness as well, but uh.. we disagree. Innocents have to be protected. If you do anything but, what seperates you from a villain? Furthermore, err.. well, y.. you know, .. nevermind actually." She decided, clearing her throat.

She watched the woman touch the wall.. so indeed, touching was how she used her magic.. but as it was. "Err.. thanks but.. .. thanks. Sorry mr. Wall.. Word of the Strike Unstoppable" She spoke, with a stronger pronounciation in her timid voice. It didn't matter as much if the wall was weak or strong, hard or soft, before Uvi'eren's truenaming ability, it might as well be made of cloth.
There was no crashing of debris, little to no damage at all, as the Mayor noticed that rather than strike down the wall as she had anticipated, Uvi had plunged her hand into it, a very slight flirring that was.. eerily familiar to the Cloaked one's own power, on a smaller scale, as Uvi's hand cut into the stone.. and then cut a circular outline into it. Though she did strike roughly the area the lustful.. and actually quite pretty looking mayor had indicated. Uvi then withdrew her hand and exhaled, adding:

"A-alright.. next.. uh.. there's still a solid stone block ahead, but using the laws of leverage we can topple it into the tunnel behind the secret door.. uh.. would you like to be on top or on the bottom?" Uvi said,.. before suddenly going beet-red, waving over to her assistant, safe, still animated and guiding it to assist as well. "T-the-the.. the one on top ought to push back.. th.. the other ought to pull, to topple the stone-slab." She declared, lifting her hands, realizing that, on the bottom, she'd have an.. interesting perspective at the revealed woman.. then again, on top she'd also be looking down at... there was no winning this..
Defeatedly, and following Vivien's suggestion, likely to the bottom, she pulled, and, together, .. with safe's assistance, they downed the weakest part of the wall, with Uvi pulling heavily... and trying not to look up close at the pretty mayor-woman.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When Setsana was called 'Jello' she would dramatically lift her finger and waggle it a little at Maya as though she were scolding her. "Now now, if you start calling me jello I'm gonna have to start calling you pigeon or chicken or something like that. Then again... if you want a treat I'm more than happy to oblige." She would give a wink at that, a really relaxed person even when it came to being attacked. "Oooh! Dramatic! I like it! Lemme try... 'You think a left hook will do me in?! Wait till you get a load of my Superkicks and... err... Mega-Haymakers!' Okay, so I'm new to this, don't judge me." She would wave dismissively, not used to taking things too seriously, but she'd definitely work on her dramatic talk when she next got a chance. "If you want to hit a left hook, I'll take one right on the chin for ya, free of charge! Won't even punch back or dodge, I promise." Then she tilt her head a little, looking over Maya's wings and her outfit, looking for the joints and connecting points of the armor.

"Disdain? Why? I don't hate you. Hell, I just MET you. Plus we don't really have 'dire fates' here, we just have lewd fates, you know?" With that she'd eat yet another cupcake, a big advantage of being a goo person was that you could eat whatever you wanted without getting fat, as you could just distribute the weight however you wanted. It meant that she could eat cupcakes all day if that was what she wanted. Though after seeing the pose that Maya took, Setsana would smirk, spin around and dramatically point at Maya, her palm facing upwards for her point, looking even more over the top. "I'm the one who doesn't know what I'm dealing with?! You're an Aeva. A creation of Deva residing in the Twilight Paradise. Now ask yourself, I know that and I'm still more than happy to fight... What does that say about your situation? You get 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count! Oh and... that's not true, you're MY slave, you just don't know it yet." She teased, showing that despite how lazy she loved to be, when it came time to do anything she was more than capable.

And she'd return to munching her cupcakes, about to devour another one when it suddenly turned to its components in her hand, falling to the ground as she stared at her empty hand for a moment, her expression hard to read. "That's... very.... rude..." She almost growled, hating it when people messed with her snacking and her treats. With that she'd remain silent, just staring at the remains of her cupcake, not speaking now that she had already taunted the angel into attacking. Honestly she had said everything that needed to be said anyway, so instead she just continued staring at where her cupcake once was, almost mourning it with her silent stare. Though she would finally look up, only to focus in on Maya, preparing for the battle that was coming, no longer bouncing around acting light on her feet, just instead staring at the angel as she transformed. Setsana would note the very slight bulging between the plant angel's legs, making a note that she would be a perfect slave, especially if that bulging meant she'd be an excellent source of... protein.

Despite her previous silent, her eyes would go wide when she saw the intent Maya had to strike her, looking at the vines and the scythe. "Mieep..." She would say quietly, before the vines slammed down on her, splattering her in multiple directions, turning the goo woman into a puddle. Her body would fly everywhere, creating little puddles of slime all around the area, and some of the goo would end up sticking to the vines that had smashed into her. And just like that it would be silence... had she really just defeated the goo with just one strike like that? "I said 'PUNCH'... Not 'Giant slamming vines all over the place'." One of the puddles would wiggle as those words were spoken. And then very quickly the goo from all around the field would reform into that wiggling puddle, reforming into Setsana, standing where she had been just a moment ago. "Geez... Oh are we listing powers now? I, Setsana the Great, can shapeshift as well! But I am not limited to animals and plants, I can become ANYTHING if I have enough mass! Plus I'm super stretchy! And it may not look it, but this slime is ALL NATURAL! Oooooooohhhh! Beware!" She taunted, wiggling her fingers to show just how spooky she really was.

"Okay! This fight went from 1 to 10 really fast. But now it's MY turn! Don't worry, you're allowed to dodge or block this one... IF YOU CAN!" And from her standing position, she would reel back her hand, spinning it a bit as she balled it into a fist... Then her arm would launch forward, stretching further than any human, her fist travelling to try and hit Maya right in the face, her arm growing longer and longer to get within striking range. If Maya dodged, her arm would just keep extending to change course, picking up speed to try and strike her again and again despite the ways that Maya would dodge. Though if she kept dodging enough, eventually Setsana's arm would seem to stop extending, and she'd frown and her arm would retract all the way back to her body at impressively fast speeds. If she blocked, the fist would just explode in a gooey mess, splattering across whatever part of her had blocked, seeming to just harmlessly coat her in pink, sticky slime that wouldn't slide off of her, just coating her a little bit. The same explosion would happen if she got hit by the fist, the goo exploding in her face and staying there, coating it in pink.

Regardless of what Maya was doing, however, a small puddle of slime would be moving behind Maya, out of her sight. The explosion from that first strike had splattered goo everywhere, and rather than fully reform, Setsana had left one tiny puddle behind the angel, making sure to move it carefully, working to keep out of sight of the angel as it very slowly crept closer. The goo girl was smarter than she let on, and in combat one of the keys to victory is knowing and manipulating what your opponent focused on. Strike from the area of least focus, while appearing as though you were going along with their own expectations of you... If anything, Setsana was a bit surprised that Maya was taken in by the lackadaisical act... as she had heard that Deva used a similar strategy against her opponents.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This Pidg- is ready to get it on, you mellow jello!" Maya declared. She seemed resistant to insults. Next, she sighed however. "Y'know.. if these are your strongest battle-talks I shouldn't have shapeshifted.. All I'd need to defeat you.. would be a listening audience!" She pointed, slowly wiggling her finger.

She of course knew these folks were more lewd than dire but.. she had to stay in a fight-ey mood, after all! "Well, at least your posing is decent.." She bent back, pushing out her chest, just to show how un-impressed she was, then declared. "I know the mighty beings fighting for your mistress, demons and shadow-devils, angels and spider-women, some of the most powerful beings in the worlds,.. and I'll admit, you could easily deal with the averagte Aeva.. which is why we've only send out our strongest. The reigning champion of all of us, a retired genius with abilities you could not even dream off, and the Voice of the Godess herself. And, much as I hate to admit it, at least the Voice is even stronger than I .. my condolences on whoever is currently being defeated by her! Our creator tries to do everything on her own, but now that our help has been called, we wont stop until your wicked ways are done with!"

"A.. -achooo! S.. Sorry. It's a bit cold in these ruins." Uvi said, somewhere else.

Maya was, of course, genuinly concerned. Going by the brief information Deva had left them with, anything above rank 4 she could most certainly not deal with. Frankly, someone like the first with their insane speed she could only hope to briefly occupy. Well, .. she had the godess' ring and bracers. She could do this. Was the little thing angry at her cupcake-disintegration? Well, Maya was angrier at the worry these people had caused their goddess!
"It seems you're beginning to take me serious. Too Little, too late!" She declared, watching the goo-splattering.. and quick reforming.. well, that was not a big suprise.

Also, a problem. Punching wouldn't do and the most direct, straight approach was what Maya was best at. Maya watched the extend-punch come towards her.. and didn't dodge as she declared: "You took my punch so this is only fair!" she shouted, briefly touching her ring ring as only response to the goo-attack, pushing forth her chin... .taking the goo-girls punch head on, tilting her head as it just splattered there on her soft skin, chuckling.. before chuckling, transforming back.
"If I had known this was all.. I'd have not shapeshifted. Was that all? The old slime-girl strategy of being splattered and engulfing?" She sighed, seeming almost disappointed.

"Now then. I consider this attack you tried upon me just punishment for misjudging you as something unnatural. I hope for your forgiveness, Nature has to be respected."
She bowed slightly.
"However, little goo-thing.." She said, reaching to brush off the goo.. and hesitating as that failed. She sighed, still touching the goo. She chuckled, exhaled, and finally nodded seriously. "Your regenerative abilities prevent me from using most.. kind methods of disabling you. Which is why I cast a spell to obscure the path back to the cloaked ones house for you. Hehe.. You know, a short story..

If your only trick was to engulf me, I could turn into a form you'd more struggle to cling to. But more importantly, I wear the ring and bracers of my godess... Ever heard of the Sevenfold Veil? If not, your mistress surely has, she was good with defensive magic, right?
The Sevenfold Veil rather effectively protects it's user from attacks, each color stopping one attack type and damaging those trying to press through it. Now imagine this, the godess actually created a ring that can allow you to protect youself with this spell, well.. truth be told, I can only invoke up to the fifth Veil, everything beyond is too hard for me."

She chuckled.

"By the by, I'm really sorry, for doing this, not my style.. and in case you are still talking to me, but I'm not right infront of you... The Morphea spell, you know it if you know Aeva.. even a simple attack triggers it after all and I can enhance it with a touch of druidic magic. So yeah, thanks for listening while I prepared my spell." Maya said.. and puffed into a little flower, while another Maya, this one had a green glow in her eyes as she formed a bow out of wood and leaves, notching an arrow of pure, green energy on it.. an arrow that seemed to positively growl when notched.
"Unprovoked and often hunted, even so the wild bear fights.
Human speech corodes and poisons, even so the cobra bites.
Our timid hearts are bursting in the might of nature's sway,
Machete cuts and breaks yet it keeps not the green not at bay."

"How DARE you support a mistress that'd threaten so many worlds yet lives in peace in some rich gal's summer home! Majestic Nature's Arrow!" She shouted, ... It wasn't sentient, of course, but it would both fly like an arrow and pounce-impact it's target like a mighty wild animal. Even if the goo-girl tried to dodge (At which she had proven herself not too concerned at), the arrow would hunt her, like an animal, unless she had some powerful magic defence, all the while Maya continued in her righteous accusations: "Your mistress deserves no aid, infact, she should be on the run from the forces of all that is just and good every day! She should have no safe place to rest their head at night and even in their dreams they should wake up, ashamed of their enslavements of the innocent children of nature!"

When the arrow impacted, it slithered into the goo causing less of an impact than one would expect of it, a green glow entering the goo girl, as Maya posed, victoriously. It did not matter that she left herself open now. "Pfeww.. this was one of my more.. exhausting spells, not going to lie. Fear not, little goo, you will not die, for this is not nature's way." She said, stepping over to the goo girl, actually reaching out to caress her cheek.
"I'll promise you the same I do with all the demons I hit with this spell: I'll come visit, if I can, and tell you of my tales." She nodded, glancing down at the goo girls feet, .. little pink-brown roots, rooting her to the ground, with the magics green glow slowly wandering up, forming a lightly pink-green tree trunk from her legs.
"I reckon you have time to eat another cupcake if you want, little tree. You can also curse me, I guess. Most choose to do that. There's also some desperate begging for mercy.. I've learned to be prepared for a backstab if I listen to them..." She shook her head. "Be at peace with nature, and know that these worlds will be protected from the evil by the Aeva's."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Risela would give a nod to Deva's words, mentally noting all the things that the angel was teaching her. She had thought that the greatest thing to do for a slave was to pamper them, but she had to understand that they didn't just want to sit around and be cared for all day, they wanted to be useful to their Mistress, something they couldn't do when they were made to stand on the sidelines. "Heh... They say that arrogance is the downfall of dragons, but for me it is honor... I refuse to go back on my word, and that is something that I don't plan on changing. Some 'weaknesses' are really just strengths used against you. But you are correct... I plan to learn from this and treat my darling slaves differently..." And yet she regretted not being able to take Deva, able to tell that the angel would be happier to serve, happier to submit, but knowing that at least for now there was nothing that she could do about it. "I am sorry to say, my darling, that you have won."

"As close as things are, you are still the victor... I suppose it is encouraging to know that I came close, that just makes me determined to emerge victorious next time." Defeat wasn't exactly fun to the dragon, but it wasn't the worst thing that could happen, it meant that she had something to learn from and a way to grow stronger for future encounters. "I will be keeping the angels here... They were quite angry and vicious before I showed up, so honestly it's better that I remain here for now..." She wouldn't question Deva for more details about the things that she was doing, understanding that she had lost, so even keeping all the other angels was a very fortunate scenario when compared to the alternatives. Though if things continued on their current path, Risela knew that she would end up having to fight the angel at some point, as she would stand by Cyliarra even against someone that she knew was a good person, like Deva. Her Tome, meanwhile, wouldn't seem to take any offense, just happy to be of use whenever Deva needed it, glad that she had managed to emerge victorious from that battle.

"As long as we are fixing things and working to make things better, i don't mind if I am not used as much." The Tome would explain, just glad that they were helping in some way... even if that meant fighting people that it had to admit seemed kinder than the villains it was used to fighting. "Errr... unfortunately I can't ENTIRELY remove that part from you... since I'm now following these Tome rules. A full 'removal' of that would be destroying something, and I can only create... Though I assume that means I can also shift? I can return your old... er... parts, but it won't be truly 'gone'. You won't feel it and you'll feel normal... But the urges that come from it will 'build' until at some point or another you'll need to experience them all at once." It explained, still willing to do that for her if she needed it, but restricting itself to the rules just as the angel had wanted. Edith, meanwhile, would nod a bit when Deva explained the situation, or more accurately gave her just a little bit of information that she could take back to her people and hopefully convince them to take a better path than the one that they were going down. She might be able to get their ears knowing how dangerous things had gotten with this angel war, especially if they were planning some kind of major attack or plan to take them down. The tentacle mage would nod before watching Deva leave, still not entirely sure what was going on, but knowing enough to talk to her people...

Neith would once again be tending to her nest, taking care of a large batch of spider eggs, special ones that didn't need to be hatched within a host. Then she'd notice Deva and jump just a little bit in surprise, looking a bit confused, taking a stance somewhere between a defensive posture and one of happiness to see the angel. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of Deva now that things had gone "back to normal" whatever that really was. "Errr... Hello Deva. Wasn't expecting you to show up around here... Errr... You realize that we are still technically on opposing sides... right? I mean... Um... I don't want to fight, but you're not here to invade or anything right?" The spider woman had been purposely avoiding getting involved in this conflict anymore, requesting that Cyliarra let her just tend to her nest until everything was done. She knew that she couldn't beat Deva anyway, and really she didn't want to fight someone that had been kind to her and Valerie, so she just spent her time in her cave, occasionally getting visits from other agents, but otherwise being allowed to tend to her nest. "And d-don't think I'm gonna help you directly against Mistress... I wanted to help top the rebellion... And we did that.... and... and I don't wanna get in the middle of this fight anymore." She complained. "A dark dragon? Oh you must've fought Risela... She's... err... she's very strong and confident... I don't actually have any spiders birthed from her... Her aura would always reach the point where it felt insulting whenever I tried... Sorry to tell you, but it's an unlucky day for you then. She's ranked at 7. Though remember, it is DIRECT combat that ranks us... So like... you might have an easier time against the others..." She explained, not wanting to encourage the defeat of her friends, but at the same time not liking the way that Deva seemed just a little discouraged by it. A few spiders from Deva's clutch would rush over to the angel, bouncing around excitedly and cuddling her a bit, happy to see her...

"You think that the rebellion was being manipulated... I see... You don't want us to think that this is done out of hatred towards us specifically... You worry that we think that you are against US, rather than against something you think manipulating all of us... Well, I can't speak for everyone, but most I've talked to believe that. They think that you are doing what you think is right, they may not believe there is something manipulating us, but they believe that you earnestly believe it. We don't think you cruel or evil, we only think that you are mistaken, and perhaps you are or perhaps you are not. I know Mistress took your theories and words very seriously... Apparently a few of us have been sent on 'investigation' missions to try and uncover some things that we didn't know about until recently." She would reassure, having never taken the things that Deva had done personally, and knowing that few of Cyliarra's agents felt that Deva was particularly 'evil', only thinking that she might be mistaken. "Heh... besides, the very few that have poor things to say about you usually shut up when Valerie growls at them a little. She'd never really beat them up, but hearing them say rude things about you tends to make her angry and few are confident enough to make her angry." Neith would explain with a chuckle. "Though as of late, unkind words about you also gets people on Mistress' bad side... She's said that 'anyone as incredible and determined to do what they consider right as her deserves our respect'." Honestly, the angel had shut up almost all of her detractors considering that she had beaten so many high ranking agents and even led to the defeat of the First, someone that almost all the agents feared.

"I'll give you whatever time I can... I don't like lying to Mistress if she asks... but I do owe you for stopping the rebellion, and I trust that you wouldn't make me do something that would get me in too much trouble from Mistress." Neith promised, giving the angel a smile before her spiders started waving Deva off before Neith returned to tending to her nest, thinking up the right excuse to buy Deva as much time as possible.

When requested, the Tome would immediately create a small pocket dimension for Deva, and she'd be able to tell that time progressed at different rates compared to the rest of the Stories. "You don't have to apologize... My former wielders ran into quite a few lewd things as well, I'm used to fulfilling these kinds of requests..." The Tome would explain, not wanting Deva to feel bad just for having these kinds of desires, and because it had seen these kinds of things before with its past wielders. With that, it would create the requested dildos... being... perfect replicas of the Amazoness cock and her later wolf-cock. In fact, when Deva picked them up they were even properly warmed to feel as real as possible, the only thing missing being the pheromones that both the wolf and the regular amazoness had exuded. Either way, they felt like a proper hard cock, warm and after using them she'd even feel a bit of warm liquid reaching the tip, a fake precum that her Tome had added to the dildos to keep the experience as genuine as possible so that Deva could sate her lust as best as possible. Then when Deva reached an orgasm, the final trick of the dildos would show, both of them spraying a thick, white, sticky liquid as though they were cumming along with her, filling her sex and oozing onto her face... before rather quickly evaporating so as to not make a mess. Her Tome knew the small details after years of making them... particularly for Ava actually, but that was another story that didn't matter right now.

"I can't say much for what Valerie is doing, as Cyliarra seems to have tightened her security and it's almost impossible for me to spy on her home any more. But as for Cyliarra... if she's anything like I remember, she's still got her archery skills and alchemy knowledge to fall back on... I suppose that doesn't entirely help, but it's something..." The problem was that her Tome couldn't entirely predict what a different Tome user could do, only relying on the other skills that it had seen from its time in the past. "Depends on what you want to do. If you want to go quickly grab something from another world, we'd have enough time to do so, as I'm detecting nothing strange happening in any of the Stories, so we could definitely get some stuff done. But I have the feeling that something might be popping up relatively soon. What do you mean by 'Lion's Den'? Because I don't even have a grasp on where Cyliarra is hiding, so I'm not sure if we can even get there right now." The Tome explained, ready to move on to whatever it was that Deva had planned.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva smiled at Risela. "Now you're on the way to strength. Indeed. Our greatest strengths are weaknesses made into weapons. I guess. one more secret wont hurt.. I'm actually incredibly shy." She chuckled. "I intend to grow stronger after this too, however. Struggling a little too much recently. eh eh..." She chuckled.

"The urges will build huh. Tome-rules are sure a bother.. but I like it better that way. Not to mention, if I follow the rules, it'll strengthen their very concept.. I think. I'm bad with law-magic." She shrugged at her tome. The .. darker urges not completely gone were a problem of course, considering the fantasies Deva had herself with dark wings and her lustful tail back.. Then again, her darker urges could be used.. creatively as well. Still, that Cyliarra could influence her this much... it seemed her descend into slavery was just a matter of time. Or was it an ascension?

Deva chuckled at Neith, pondering how to respond to her, before grinning and petting the approaching spiderlings.. "Aww.. they're adorable. And.. hey, if you don't want to get involved in the conflict, that's fine.
Number seven huh, Should'a suspected."
Deva chuckled. "Oh, I know, top lists are fun though. On that note, make sure not to involve yourself with an Aeva called Maya, nature magic user, hard to miss her. Good heart but very Flamboyant. No clue whom she got that from... not me anyway. I must've alerted my Aeva Elite unwittingly, they kinda do what they want..." She chuckled. Her death had caused this level of unrest, she was quite certain, but she wouldn't tell Neith everything.

She shrugged next. "Glad to hear. That said, the investigation is not going to turn up the right things... yet I can't afford to point you whereto, not until I know more myself..." She pondered, then blushed a little at the Valerie-growling bit. For a moment, her smile was.. happy, almost girly-like. "Valerie uh.. d.. doesn't need to do that, y'know.
I err.. well, I can promise you this much, what I plan to do can not possibly hurt your mistress."
She decided to share, truthfully, smilewaving to the spiders.. and continuing on on her long journey.

Deva then supressed a.. comment about the incredible detail the tome knew to add to these sextoys, merely enjoying them with a lewd blushing on her cheeks, suckling rather eagerly on the toys and moaning happily, nuzzling herself up in a gathering of pillows. She eep-blushed at the spraying, glancing over to her tome ever so briefly.. and feeling a pang of regret at this not being the real thing. "Hooh my. that was.. ahem.. fun.. well.. I guess.. you know.. if the lust just keeps building, you might as well restore my cock, unless a mistress wants otherwise..I mean.. errr.. gah.. such a naughty slavegirl.. ugh... but yeah, let's restore the cock.. it felt good.. "

Deva blush-admitted, before read on in her tome, chuckling. "Archery and alchemy.. both discplines I know well. You should really tell me these things earlier.
As for where we'll go... well. Sorry, but for once, I'll go alone, not because I don't trust you.. just.. err.. I may or may not have made a little secret hideout that doesn't allow anyone to go there but me. They all know how my Ius Victoria works, and switching my magical things around.. I need something new..."

She crossed her arms, thoughtfully. "Haha. Sorry, fighting the mighty dragon has got me all concerned. I think I'll manage. Yes.. yes.." Deva mused.. and began fishing around in her pokets, dropping out.. a variety of items, far more than should fit into her pokets, actually. "Let's get rid of all the magical nonsense. Tatsumasa, Angeldust... I mean,.. I might have to summon it at some later point, but for now.. all this baggage. I'll keep my broom, sealed for now, always liked my broom. All this thinking about magic has made me too reliant on it. All this thinking about magical items has made me too reliant on them. Clouds your attention. Foolish." She nodded, pulling out a deck of cards. "Oh look, who'd have thought I had that.. Anyway. So you don't know where Cyliarra poofed up to? Hrmnn.. Well, let's grab Isa and look! Poof!" Deva enthused, teleporting to pick up Isa, not without making scary angelic noises for a brief moment, or a chest-grope of the wolf.

"Haha.. sorry for leaving you on the sidelines, Isa, wasn't sure how things would proceed, honestly. All but lost this one.... back to pillow world we go!" She mused, poofing there, seeming uncharacteristically silent for a few long moments.

"So... we got no clue where the Cloaked One went huh. Likely rather hard to search for either. Well, we can search for that easily enough. Tomey, search for every massive occurance of several layers of abjuration magic hiding an entire location with power of non divine origin. Whenever you find a location, try to probe the wards and see if they are designed to destroy or kill, or simply dissuade any ongoers. This should leave us with a limited few locations, some, if not all linked to Cyliarra. I doubt she has only one retreat. .. though, not gonna lie, was hoping for one big tentacle-world or somesuch." Deva chuckled.
"Oh.. and feel free to take your time, no point using up lotsa energy to get done fast what you can do slowly. Jus tell me anything interesting you find."
Deva turned to Isa then, nodding.

"Meanwhile I'm gonna visit an old place of mine, dump all the old stuff... Be right back." She said, pulling up her sleeve, adjusting her hat and mumbling: "This time let's say the password is parasol." Before falling backwards, into her shadow.. which, peculiarly, stayed just there on the ground, unmoving, until, a few minutes later, she emerged from it again, this time, for the first time, without her usual necklace wearing instead a new piece with an exotic assortment of 7 inlaid, different colored gems.:

"Swore I'd never use this thing again.. encourages more.. debased urges, you see. .. but I crossed my fingers. Also, I can't just keep whacking people with my broom, they can only get so and so clean." Deva turned the necklace forth and back, adjusting it and looking Isa over. "You know, you look cute as wolf-girl." She mused, a slight throbbing between her legs, as she twirled her hand, darkness wafting around her. "I was so close to defeat against the Dragon. I, no.. we.. need to train a little. Don't worry, until tomey tells otherwise, we have a bit of time.
Elemental abilities.. final lesson."

She declared, her shadow pulsing behind her, growing larger. "Precision control and charging.
This might save your and perhaps even my life one day, so keep it in mind. I notice that you use roughly the same time to charge your ice-magic.. you can do better. There is short bursts of magic you can unleash almost instantly little impact, high energy consumption if maintained, but quick use."
She informed, raising her hand, a continous wave of dark energy roiling at Isa.. it'd not do much more than push her back, moderatly unpleasant even if it hit her. "The second type, average cast for average strength you use instinctively.. the last type.." Deva extended her hand, darkness gathering, first growing, then shrinking, condensing, the energy at the basis seeming to pulsate stronger and ever darker. "dangerous if interrupted, potentially to yourself as well but devastating if you get it off.. Some space Tomey, protect the pillows.. oh and give it interesting names, like Shadow Meteorite!" Deva shouted, sending the meteor flaring forward, exploding with powerful impact mid air.. for now not aimed at Isa, as she twirled her hands. "Two more lessons to remember. There are specialized elemental manipulations.. be careful if anyone knows these, they are usually rather experienced.. My shadow-Assasination is a variation of this, actually. You move from one shadow to another. It's pretty easy to learn, but hard if you want the process to take seconds, not minutes. Most don't bother with it in combat, but as it fits rather well with my Ius Victoria's strikes...
A similiar ability could be moving from one ice-block to another. And finally, if you are experienced enough, you can actually chain different eleemental manipulations into one another. Learn the timing as best fits you, but a common combination I use is swift magic burst to unbalance a foe into charge-up attack with some misdirection, or pretend charge up into dodge into normal speed cast. Any questions? No? Wonderful.. use your fantasy for everything else. winner gets to hrmnn.. make a request of the loser. Shadow Seraph!"
Deva declared, enthusiastically, crossing her arms and unleashing what Isa recognized now as a stylized, but weak magical attack, before extending one hand, dark energy gathering into a simple blast to chase Isa out of her position.. while more and more darkness gathered in Deva's other hand. Normally, Deva would not endanger Isa even a little, but she recognized the need to unwind, train Isa a little.. and infact, push herself a little, after facing the mighty shadow-dragon. At one point she even jumped up, darkness gathering under her wings, before raining down in winding, grasping tendrils at Isa, with more than a hint of lewd intent.

"You know, it's a shame almost, that you don't have a beautiful cock I can suck on in victory... I mean, nothing against a nicely soft and moist place and.. err.. sorry, that's emberassing.. ignore it, new clothes speaking." She nodded.
(Suggesting a more or less skip of the training, advancing the time a little. Deva still subbie.. is just more openly honest with things now!)

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Do you want plushies too? Second angel I've ever met and she talks about plushies too..." Mulj would say with a bit of a chuckle, not having brought her plushies with her for a simple walk. Though if this was a spot that people were going to keep popping into their world, she actually would probably avoid this path for a little while. It wasn't that she didn't like visitors, she just didn't like being scared into a puddle when they suddenly appeared right in front of her.

"Anyone related to Deva is welcome here! I'll tell Limone the moment I get back and we can bake you an awesome cake and... Do solid people still eat sugary things? Do they still like icing? Oh no! What if you can't eat our cakes! Any allergies to flour? Bread? Sugar? Gluten? Eggs? Milk? I don't want to hurt you by accident just from a cake!" The slime girl would flail a bit as she realized that she had no clue what kinds of things solid people actually wanted as a gift. This whole time she had just been assuming that they liked the same things that she did, but now she realized that could accidentally hurt the nice angel. She'd mieep just a little when pat, Dura's hand pressing the goo girl's head down as though the woman was made of rubber, becoming just a little more solid when touched, and making her body malleable so the thing touching her didn't end up hurting her. It was a natural defense her people had to physical dangers, become more malleable. "Pssh! You can always help! I might not be able to help you fight or help you figure out all this crazy solid people stuff, but I CAN help by keeping you company, being your guide to the local area, and maybe even feeding you or tending wounds and stuff!" Mulj was never one to be discouraged by something far out of her league, she could still do something to try and help make things better, she could still do her very best.

She would look a bit confused as Dura brought out the tool, looking at it curiously, unable to think of what something like that could do. "Y-Yeah, kind of wandered a bit... I like taking the time to look around..." Then she would blink a few times as she felt that something was off, looking around for a bit and realizing that the time just didn't feel right to her. "Time travel?! Oh geez! Uhhh... But... But... This probably means I can't see Limone for the next while too... Err... Oh boy that's a lot to take in... Solid people one day... Time travel another... Okay Mulj... Calm down... Focus on helping your new friend. You got this... Phew... Alright!" The slime woman would say, working to calm and convince herself to help Dura rather than freak out about something that she had no experience with. Life came at you fast sometimes, and the most important thing was that she made sure to keep going. "Slime mage? Well... I heard some rumors that people were disappearing, and they believed that some rogue mage was responsible... But other than that, I don't know anything about mages. I think they usually just serve the queen, either in war or in other matters... That woman definitely wasn't a noble I'm aware of though. Her carriage didn't have any of the noble family crests. Sorry I can't be as much help on that one..." She apologized as they made their way towards the city, large walls starting to be visible in the distance, and at the gate to those walls, the carriage that the mage had been in was waiting, seeming to be stocking up on some things at the city gates. The city had a small cliff to the left of it, and plains in every other direction. "Lots of carriage repair and supply stations set up at the city gates... Great place to go if you need to fix something... Guess we at least know that she came either from the city or passed through there, eh?" Mulj offered positively. Though, if Dura was attentive, she'd see a woman standing atop a cliff, looking down on the carriage from afar...

The woman had long blonde hair, and held a mage's staff in one hand as she looked down upon the carriage, keeping a very close eye on it. Her eyes glowed blue as magic energy flowed through both her staff and her hand, her eyes seeming to scan the area around the carriage. Though most importantly, this woman was not a slime person, indicating that she likely didn't come from this Story. Though whether Dura noticed her or not, the mage would suddenly look down at the angel, her eyes going wide once she noticed another solid person in the world. The woman seemed to have multiple different forms of magic coalescing around her, and that glow seemed unnatural as she stared intently at Dura. If the angel noticed her, the mage would simply turn around, walking away from the cliff side, seeming to think better of directly engaging the angel. If the angel didn't notice her or did a good job of pretending not to notice her, she would instead continue standing at the cliff edge, now continually shifting her attention back and forth between Dura and the carriage, carefully observing the area around all of them. Seems she was hesitant to make the first move, though that wasn't out of fear, that was only due to her orders being not to needlessly engage. Her job right now was to observe and take notes, not to interfere...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I do not.. -require- plushies..."
She declared.

"I'm an angel, I can't really get allergies. I think. Wait, are there goo-chicken?" She rubbed her chin, ponderously. "I'm more interested in liquorish than sweets though, personally." She shrugged, smiling slightly at the energetic-nervous goo-girl.
"Guiding me and tending to wounds should I recieve any will do nicely." She decided.

"You're taking the time travel well.. Good." Dura mused, wandering, still thoughtful as they approached the carriage.. Dura either did not notice her observer.. or pretended not to, as she adjusted her little trinket.

"I'll be honest. I don't like doing these things." She nodded.
"I do like helping people, but my unique talents mean I'm only called for the most hopeless cases. Just once I'd like to be called for an outbreak of cute bunnies, know what I'm saying. Say do you feel watched? Eh perhaps it was just my imagination."

She tipped her chin, as she approached the coach. "Those people The Go.. Deva saved you from, they did what they did because they were convinced they were saving this world from more trouble." Dura mused, unlike Deva believing that people were mature enough to know these things on their own. The goo-girl had decided to accompany her, after all.
"Everything has an end and your end might well come at the hand of the one we saw in that coach. Sadly, trying to derail this end destabilizes the world itself. But.. we have a few smart, solid people working on the problem. The hope is that seeing how this issue responds to me messing around, well, that might help out. First I am..." She approached the coach, looking it over curiously, before introducing herself:
"Woah! Hello there, I'm Dura, solid world tourist. I expected slip-n-slides, not coaches actually. Do horse-goos pull them?"

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Not confident? You? My goodness, you're so beautiful and look so strong and your voice is so beautiful... I'm sorry, I'm just surprised that one such as you wouldn't be that confident..." Vivien would comment in surprise, a part of her legitimately meaning that. She could believe that someone that was amazing could even fall short on confidence, though she did absolutely mean the compliments that she threw Uvi's way. "Kicking is too bad though... Perhaps spanking would still be a nice compromise, yes?" She joked, giving the shy angel another quick wink. Though this time Uvi would find herself very, VERY briefly imagining the mayor's bare bottom, a feeling of warmth coursing from the tattoo that was forming above her sex.

"I am very confident that I'm doing what's best for them. I've known them for a very long time, and I've never seen them this happy before I took charge of them. But I suppose that's something we can shelve for now since you can't free them to ask them. I mean, I suppose I could order them to answer honestly, but that probably would be quite biased." The mayor would note. "Trust me darling, I do know a thing or two about that... It's not easy to make those important decisions, knowing that every decision you make and mistake can be blamed on you... It's hard, honestly I find more to admire in people that freely admit they have that issue. It takes a lot of knowledge about yourself, and bravery, to admit that. Oh, and I understand that logic. When you are following the orders of someone else, and you know they act with the best intentions, then you know that they are the ones responsible for things. It's freeing in some ways." Actually she had experience with that even before she had been recruited by Cyliarra. She had been the head of her town, which meant that anything that went wrong, any responsibility, ultimately led to her. And that was what a good leader had to do at times, not blame others, even when they made the mistake, you were where the ultimate responsibility would fall.

"Honestly... I agree with you. Once we learn what we need to learn this place needs to never see the light of day." The agents weren't heartless, they hated this kind of experimentation as well, and Vivien didn't want any more of this to happen again. Thankfully, a thorough search wasn't too difficult, considering that Vivien actually had quite a few people searching the earlier parts of the ruins, leaving just the area that Uvi and herself were exploring left before they could definitively call this place "empty".

"You thought a solution like that was obvious? You're far smarter than I even give you credit then... Which is already quite a lot." And as before, these compliments would keep Uvi warm deep within her, a sense of approval coursing gently into her brain, a small bit of desire to hear more praise developing in her brain as that tattoo developed on her body. The mayor would giggle just a little bit when Uvi reacted to her spanking threat, internally noting that it was a good way to encourage the angel apparently. "I just don't like hearing you talk down about your own abilities, darling. Talk about what you can do, not what you can't. You are smart, beautiful, a wonderful bard, and sorry to embarrass you, but incredibly sexy. You don't have to act as confident as me, but I won't tolerate you coming down on yourself, understood?" She was firm, but not angry or rude about it. She genuinely complimented the angel, but at the same time ensured that she made it clear that she was in charge, something that would only feel natural to the angel now. This woman was so confident, found her beautiful, and took charge as though it were second nature to her... And of course... Vivien made sure to keep showing hints of skin, hints of sensitive areas underneath her dress, all to further throw the angel a little off balance. Of course, now Uvi would find herself just gently wanting to stare at the mayor, she would find herself just staring at some of the beautiful, bare, smooth skin that was revealed if she wasn't very careful... But was it really that wrong to just look? Vivien seemed to be happy to show it off, perhaps that meant that it was also ok to take the occasional peek every now and then? She wouldn't comment any more on the philosophy of enslavement, figuring that being confrontational with the person she was trying to enslave wouldn't really get her anywhere. Instead she would focus in on their exploring together.

Vivien's eyes would widen in surprise as she watched Uvi properly break the wall, making another note that she'd need to be very careful if this turned into a direct conflict. Though once it was all said and done, the mayor would clap a little bit, smiling at Uvi. "Perfect work! See? You're amazing! Never be too hard on yourself darling, I can see the beauty and ability in you, I saw it from the moment that we met." The angel's heart would flutter as that tattoo neared completion, a feeling of delight at being complimented by someone so wonderful, someone so beautiful and sexy... It felt right, to listen to the mayor, to hear what she had to say, and even to be complimented by her. "You're wonderful! Heh... Not to sound insulting, but I believe you'd make an excellent part of my harem... Purely theoretically of course. Beautiful, smart, a sonorous voice, even strong. If you're ever interested, I'd be more than happy to take you in... Of course, it's up to you, dear Uvi. Err... my apologies, getting carried away, you probably wouldn't want that..." She made sure to specifically frame it as Uvi's own choice on that one, figuring that now would be a good time to make that offer, not pushing it on her of course, just working the idea into the angel's head. And... it would actually sound like, not a good offer, but not exactly a bad one either, the angel's mind seeming to find more and more reasons that sounded like a nice idea.. This woman was confident, sexy, kind, affectionate, and... dominant. She knew what she was doing, she clearly cared about her slaves, and she was so used to taking charge.

Vivien would giggle just a little bit when Uvi asked if she wanted to be on top or on bottom, finding the red embarrassment of the angel to be absolutely adorable. "I'll be on top." She said with a confident wink, Uvi feeling... hot when she complied with Vivien's orders. It just felt so right to listen and follow along with whatever plan that the mayor had. Then, when Vivien was on top, Uvi would feel a very strong urge to look up, just to take a peek, just a quick look... And if she did she'd see that Vivien DEFINITELY wasn't wearing any panties, her pink sex clearly wet... And there was a black tattoo in the shape of a heart resting just above the mayor's pussy, framing that almost dripping sex... And it would look... beautiful... to Uvi now, her own tattoo gently glowing a little at the sight of it, temptation and desire gently flaring inside Uvi if she had looked at it... It was just so beautiful, perfect, it almost seemed to demand attention, to be pleasured by a proper slave... These feelings would well up inside the angel as the two worked to deal with the wall, Vivien pushing as hard as she could to topple it...

Then she would feign losing her balance, stumbling and falling down on top of Uvi, the other reason she had picked the top actually. As she fell down on top of the angel, her magic energy would suddenly flare up, pulsing through her as she fell down, landing on the angel, pushing her to the ground by 'accident' and resting on top of her in a... rather compromising position if anyone was watching. Their faces would be merely inches apart as a pulse of warmth, arousal, and excitement flew through Uvi, the tattoo design fully completing on her if the two of them fell to the ground on top of each other. "O-Oh my... I'm sorry about that Uvi!" She would stammer, still lying on top of Uvi, gently holding her arms more like a passionate lover rather than just someone that had fallen on top of her. Uvi would feel a strong sense of desire for the mayor right then and there so beautiful and sexy, her clothes disheveled after falling, a look of dominance and passion in her eyes, and her body incredibly warm now that the two of them were pressed on top of each other...

If Uvi didn't act, Vivien would eventually pull herself up, dusting herself off a bit. Though now Uvi would feel a bit more active desire for the mayor, noticing the fine details of her body, the smooth skin of her face, her beautiful and dominant eyes, the slight curve down at her bottom, the hint of nipple poking out from her dress, all of it would be much harder to ignore... "Whew... sorry about that... let's continue on, shall we?" She would offer a hand to help Uvi up if needed, smiling with a bit of a blush after that.

If the two still continued together, Uvi would find herself being distracted by intrusive thoughts of what the Mayor's lips may taste like, or how she would look without that red dress in the way... Though now, whenever she followed the orders of this beautiful woman, she'd feel a pulse of heat passing through her body down into her sex, a tingling feeling of correctness, of submissiveness, feeling like this was just the way that things were meant to be. Going through that wall, they'd find a hallway that started at the painting they had been observing and led to a small room that seemed to have nothing special aside from a desk where a single journal sat, looking remarkably undamaged. Actually, the entire hallway lacked any indication of fire or destruction. There was also an iron door at the other end of the room, this area looking as though it hadn't been touched or damaged in centuries...

The journal would be mostly things that Uvi had already seen in the previous journal, though one specific entry would be very unique compared to everything they had already seen.

He calls it "Pages Unfold"... According to him it's a strange place, and it's the 'core of all Stories'... He says it holds immeasurable power, but that it's not even the true goal... He brought me a small piece of it, and it was... different... strange... I don't know how to properly describe it, but it requires further testing... He seems to not want to answer any of my questions about it, telling me to focus on the S.O.U.L. experiments for now. It is more pressing to get these experiments done, but... there's so much that could be learned from this place... It's strange, he isn't even that interested in Pages Unfold, he even once referred to it as "a gateway" to something greater... I don't know what he's talking about, but he only tells me that this will all "pay off even grander" than he promised me years and years ago. I must admit, he has ensured that I've lived far longer than should be possible. I suppose we will focus on the task at hand, as he tells me that it will be the "Grandest Deception" he will ever employ... I am actually intrigued by that, as there is little that will top the... other incidents. K assures me that we will survive this so long as this research is finished in time... But... he wishes me to kill Her... I... She... She has been so passionate and helpful... I... I understand that she is a risk... but she could help us greatly... But if he finds that I left her alive... well... "The Reaper" may be coming for me too... So if she lives then she leaves here and he'd notice her eventually... this is... difficult...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I.. uh.. no.. sorry.. err.. thanks so.." She mumble-stammered a bit the poor thing really not good with praise. Well, she liked recieving it, but she didn't know how to -react- to it.
"I. .err.. I guess it's because my magic is best at making others.. better at their stuff so I'm not really .. self esteemy. You know.. " she fidgeted, settling for an explanation finally, trying to not think about Vivien's butt too much and agree with her.. suggestions.

"Actually, uh.. it's not that hard to unweave enchantments, even long lasting mental ones... for me... Anyway.. right now, I follow the command of the goddess.. though thats more.. generous guidelines, you know." She nodded.

Uvi flailed at the complimenting, more than most people would if attacked. "Aah.. ah. .uhm.. I'm not really smart... at least not for an Aeva." That was half true, the baseline of an Aeva, created to be both wise like Deva and smart like her late wife, the greatest shadow-mage of her time in her own right, was rather high. However, still among that high average, Uvi was high among the top of the Aeva's hosts, above warriors and infiltrators like Maya or Reya and only eclipsed by the far more experienced Chrono-Mage Dura.
It didn't help that the warmth from a happy from of emberassment mingled with the tatoo's influence on the innocent Aeva right now, though her naturally high emberassment about recieving compliments made her, unwittingly, resilient to craving more of this praise, as vunerable as she was in turn to easily following someone else's lead.

"Sorry.. I uh.. come down on myself some, yes.. but err.. people say I'm pretty good with music-magic and truenaming.. yeah." She smiled shily. "a.. also dangeorus, for one that never even held a weapon, they say." She added, having trained her body for unarmed combat, looking over at the Mayor.. and her admittedly rather comely form. Just a peek couldn't hurt, not like she was doing anything purposefully.. was just the Mayor's fault for her outfit!

"Ehehe.. I guess it took some work to learn so I can be proud of that, yes..." Uvi admitted after cutting open the wall, scratching the back of her head nervously. Though she also hesitated briefly. She felt so.. elated just be being complimented. This almost didn't feel like her. Unlike most Aeva, Uvi had a talent for enchantment magic, so she recognized it on a different level and this felt suspiciously like...
"P-p-p part of your harem?" She questioned, plucked from her thoughts by that. "Uh uh.. I wanted to ask..." 'Are you doing something to me? Are you casting a subtle, but powerful enchantment spell?' .. It was easy to ask, but it felt so.. rude and Uvi didn't want to impose.. also..

Perhaps it was best if Uvi made sure.. But priorities. First came her mission, that was more important than defeating Vivien if she was a bad person.
To that end, Uvi determined to stay even more vigilant, which.. in the case of the mayor above her was.. not necessarily all that helpful right now.
She blushed and gulped as she looked, no, stared up at the Mayors lack of underwear and that tatoo.. hadn't she felt a hot throbbing above her own sex as well before? Why was she so.. wet... Her hand would wander down to touch her own mons, right there, before quickly returning to the stone to push.

She.. she was not doing this for any lewd reasons, this was just the right way to properly leverage the stone-slab, plus if it toppled over, the one most in danger was the one at the lower end and Uvi could dodge swiftly using the Word of Harm Avoided or worst case, Morphea.
She wasn't aware that her morphea protection had already used itself up early on against the tatoo. Deva's ability had long ago been designed to overcome anyone trying to slay or stun her instantly, long duration attacks were not something she'd been worried about by comparison, after all, she and her angels were smart enough to figure out sollutions, usually...

Uvi mieeped helplessly when Vivien fell upon her, though, if the harem-mistress payed close attention, she'd notice Uvi half catching her, half stopping the fall, able to control her own body rather well.. her reaction was more emberassment and suprise than being in danger of harm from the 'Crash'.
The angel also blushed deeply at the sensation, looking at the Mayor ontop of her with big eyes, whilest the dark slave-tatoo completed itself upon her.
"Aah.. aah.. I.. uh.." The poor entrapped little Aeva made, not attempting to push the Mayor off in the slightest, even if she most likely could, just with her angelic bodies strength alone. The Mayor was so.. warm.. and sexy, and Uvi's arm almost reached out.. in the last moment of the Mayor getting up shifting to be a more ambigious reaching out of someone that was hoping to be helped up to stand.

The Aeva-Bard shook her head briefly, before following Vivien onwards, trying to sort in her head thoughts about why she felt so.. attracted and if this was Vivien's doing.. but looking at her womanly courves and red, luscious lips and sweet smile and dominant guidance it was hard to think about other things beyond.. was that another hint of her nipples? They were so perky, what made Vivien so aroused? Uvi would just.. follow her and find out.. yes. Her body felt so.. nice.. By now, with the interesting sights the mayor offered her and the tatoo's growing influence Uvi'eren's sex had become a little wet and wanton itself..

It also seemed they had indeed found their destination. Another journal.. back up notes?
"Another journal.. let's take a look, miss Vivien..." She mused, as demure as usual.. with just a subtle touch of more, she wanted to stop now, accuse Vivien.. but following her was.. less.. troublesome... less conflict.. Uvi didn't like arguing or conflicts...

And, her mission was going well, so why cause a fuss here? This was an amazing find!
"Pages Unfold. Soul.. why is it written like this.. Let's see... uhmn.." She touched her temples while reading. "Contact other plane." She then hesitated.

"Praise be the godess. I have served well." She beamed with an expression of pure happiness, before clearing her throat at Vivien. "Contact with our godess is complicated. Her divine essence is the Twilight paradise itself, yet, there is also a mortal avatar of her, that is the one you refer to as Deva Undon. If.. err.. if the Godess had mortal weaknesses, then, that'd be it. To protect us all in eternal love she tore apart her divinity and her mortal body, so when we Aeva's say we speak with the godess, we usually mean a.. you know.." her eyes began tearing up suddenly. "More following her general will. But this once, her divine will has directly related what I found to the godess heart herself, this.. this honor.. I've.. I've served well.." She suddenly reached out to hug Vivien, sniffing, her expression pure joy at.. having been useful, it seemed.

Blushing, and hesitating after the sensation of the Mayors body so close to her, Uvi tried to dis-entangle herself once more. "Deva said.. one more piece of the puzzle, thanks. Also, she said that likely whats behind that steel door wouldn't be important to her and to be nice nonetheless, which.. I don't get, but the goddess wisdom knows no bounds.. err.. Miss Vivien, this might be arrogant to say, but.. you are nice.. I.. I'd like you to stop opposing Deva if it's at all possible.. I.. I can't make demands of you, but.. uh.. err.. I don't want you to be disappointed.. Y'know.." She shifted and blushed and continued to feel bad for a moment longer.
"No matter how dangerous you think Deva is, you're underestimating her. No matter if you've prepared for impossibilities like the sky tearing asunder and the earth bursting beneath your feet, you're still not prepared.
I uh.. y.. you're kind and.. k.. kind.. of.. c.. c.. c.. cu.. cool!
So err.. I just.. don't want you to fight her, if.. it's possible. You know, if the Cloaked one has enslaved you I could try and free you.. err.."
She cleared her throat, stared at the ground, then raised a hand.

"Sorry, for speaking out of line, Miss Vivien.. Ignore me, as one of her creations, I'm bound to be overly.. annoying about this admiration. I just don't want great people like you and her to come to conflict, if I can help it... anyway.." She shook her head and pulled out a piece of chalk, bending over and beginning to draw on the ground. On closer examination, while certainly not as revealing as Vivien, her outfit was form-fitting, and a skilled eye could discern hints of budding arousal in her apperance, from the tatoo's influence, while she drew what Vivien could identify as a summoning-circle, most likely.
"Not.. good at summoning magic, so I gotta use this... err.. not good at summoning and I can't do the thing I did to the stone-wall infinite times a day, it gets harder each time. So.. massive steel door.. there is one way of opening it.. uh.. err.. y.. you likely don't have much, but if you hide any metal on your person, I'd avice you err.. remove it." She declared, pulling out a strange, two-sided dagger with small lines of cloth dangling from it, stretching it out above the drawn circle.
"I intend to summon a Rust-monster to get us through this solid steel. If.. you don't have any better ideas, that is, Miss Vivien.. uh.." She gulped and looked up at the Mayor shily, the tatoo not at all helping with her natural.. compliance. Infact, from her current position, kneeling infront of the summoning circle, it was all too tempting to take in the form of the beautiful, revealing woman that had accompanied her on exploring these ruins..

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"You use mellow like it's an insult... I just don't lose my head in a fight..." There was a reason that Setsana was a higher ranking agent than most, and it was because she was way more calm and relaxed during battle than almost anyone else. And keeping a cool head usually helped her out smart her opponents, or even just something as simple as finding an opening at the last second... "Gimme a break, I'm new to this whole 'smack talk' game... Let me give it one more try..." Then she'd suddenly get a cocky smirk, striking a legitimately impressive pose for one so new to this... "Holy FOOL! Your meager attempts at insulting me are USELESS! You think you stand a chance against THE 4TH RANKED AGENT of THE CLOAKED ONE?! Dragons, Amazons, Angels, Monsters, Spiders, ALL FALL TO MY MIGHT!" She would gloat, her voice suddenly filled with pure intensity. She was an incredibly fast learner, something that came with her abilities... She was used to her body being quick to adapt to almost any scenario, and as such her mind was just as adaptable...

"A champion are we?! Good... Because you're looking at the 7 Time Vibranga Pit Fight CHAMPION! Still wanna talk smack about my accomplishments?!" Her home country was big on spectator fights, however they tended not to get into the dramatic smack talk between one another. Normally they would just fight, and your personality would come out during it, so she was new to having to insult and gloat at her opponent. "Well whoever is dealing with your angel friend, that's their problem, I'M YOUR problem!" She quipped, trusting that whoever was facing this 'Voice' would be able to at least survive the encounter...

"Bless you, darling." Vivien would respond to the sneeze, giving a polite smile...

Setsana would act surprised when Maya expected her 'strategy', looking shocked that her opponent could think she was going for the surround and engulf strategy that other slimes used... Of course, that wasn't her real strategy, but it was good to hear Maya thinking it was. "What?! Damn... More clever than I thought..." She bluffed, keeping her eye on Maya carefully, still working out how to best deal with this angel,, especially once the angel reverted back to her other form, more than happy to be underestimated. "How did you see through my strategy like that?!" As she spoke, the small amount of goo separated from her body continued moving, for now looking for a hiding spot... "If you wanna keep trading hits, I'm absolutely up for it!" Setsana chuckled, knowing that usually she won those competitions, a body that didn't take physical damage usually helped with that...

"Obscure the path? Smart!" The goo girl would compliment, thinking her plans through carefully since she knew something this simple wasn't going to be a quick win like she might have preferred. "Morphea. A spell you and the other Aeva have that triggers when an attack lands. It turns the 'you' that got hit into an illusion... I hope you weren't expecting that trick to properly fool me, yeah?" Her and her companions had gotten a crash course in the spells that Cyliarra had learned from Deva, as she wanted to do everything that she could to prepare those that she cared about for potential fights. "Don't go apologizing like you've already won..." She warned, giving a legitimate bit of advice to her opponent, out of kindness and out of hope to make things interesting...

"Threaten... You use that word... 'threaten'... You know nothing if that's what you think we do. We protect these worlds... You also know nothing considering what you are accusing Mistress of living in... Has your Goddess told you nothing? PFAH! No more of that, too serious, gotta get back into the lighthearted mood, or at least the overly dramatic mood!" She said, quickly shaking off the seriousness that had started to creep up on her, wanting to focus more on the fight at hand rather than the philosophy of everything they were doing.

Just as before, she wouldn't even try to dodge the green arrow, getting hit straight on by it and looking down as the magical energy started to flow through her. "Oh now that's clever... Clever little sneak..." Well then that meant no more underestimating this angel! "Let's see if this'll work... Cause it's my turn now..." She looked down at her legs, now rooted into the ground, figuring that this wouldn't be good if it went on...

So she would suddenly start stretching, her torso growing longer and longer as her gooey body stretched itself away from the roots that were forming. Though she also knew that wouldn't last forever, so she stretched as high as she could, and would smirk down from high up in the sky... Then she'd reach her hands up to her head and... remove it? Her anatomy was a lot more fluid and changing than a normal creature, so she could remove her head without any pain, just one mass of goo being taken out of another for her... Then that goo head would smirk and shout dramatically... "SUPER GOO HEAD VOLLEYBALL!!!!!"

Then she would throw her head, it flying to one of the trees and rebounding off of it like a volleyball, pinging off of a tree and flying straight at Maya, which if she dodged it would hit another tree and rebound back at Maya, continually flying back at her unless she found a way to stop it. If it hit her in the face, like she was aiming for, the goo head would leave another splatter across Maya's face, sticking to it, allowing her to move and breathe but not coming off. Then her head would fall down to the ground, roll away for a little bit, and start pulling in leaves and grass, absorbing them to start reforming properly. Though that plan was all built on the assumption that the spell that Maya had launched at her was targetting her body, and wouldn't be able to follow a head that was launched off into the distance like that. "Gotta remember, Goo Girl! Amorphous blob that can split itself off and move around like this! Come on now... Oh wait... Other goo girls sometimes have to stick together... Are those the kind you're used to?" She asked innocently, and if allowed to reform she would very quickly reach the point where she had all the way up to her breasts reformed, built back from the grass and leaves she was 'eating'.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You call it not losing your head, I call it not having the proper spirit!" The determined Aeva determined.
"See, that's a lot better.. ahahaha.. " Maya cleared her throat, though, at the information of a rank number four. If her information was correct, and it was second hand knowledge from her goddess, so it was correct but brief, she's already struggle against someone twice that rank, once they got serious. She had hoped for rank six, even if she defeated four once they got serious, would she be able to handle this places mistress, one with mastery of defensive magic that impressed even the goddess?
"It's a shame that your ranks are determined based on who beats whom, so I already learned that you couldn't beat someone with Lucifers powerset."
Which told her exactly nothing. Fire-magic, unholy magic, she wasn't that much of a thinker to get useful stuff out of that. Still, she better unpack the big booms early, or she'd end up an enslaved, molested husk serving evil causes! Also.. this woman all of a sudden sounded rather intense.. Maya admittedly needed a moment to recover from that..

"Wait, you're a champion too? This intensity.. you are serious.. err.. I mean! Huh.. Never heard of a place like Vibranga, there's many that aspire to have fighting rings like we do at the Twilight, to prepare and face otherworldy threats and wicked villains like yourself!" Alright, balance regained, now what should she do about this troublesome situation? She never expected the casual goo to be this high ranked...

"Clever? Hah. Come on. Goo's gonna goo.. and I was concerned you'd trouble me for a moment.." She shook her head, before raising her hand to point drammatically. "You'll never be able to beat me by engulfing me like that!" She said, posing again.

"Talk is cheap, wicked villain. If you are righteous, you'll have the blessings of the gods on your side. Right now however, you just got my lignification curse in your side. Oh yeaaah!" She determined. In her defense, this kind of magic, if it hit properly, would be enough to take out any ordinary goo, no matter their strength-level.

Smirking, Maya pointed at the goo-elite, declaring what she arleady knew: "Smart, do keep stretching, are you hoping to gain one or two more desperate attacks before the curse has grown through your body? I commend your determination, little goo-champion. Now come, strike me with all you got!" She said, subtly moving to slip on her bracers and the goddess ring, now that she knew the proclaimed rank of her opponent.. four.. that had to be stronger than this, right? She was hoping not...

"Wait wha?"`She said, at the next attack-name, too stunned to react immediatly.. however, luckily, she did not need to, as those bracers she wore created a force-field, not quite as strong, but not too dissimiliar from the one lower ranking agents had used, crackling against the.. volleyball attack, and once more appearing on rebound-attack, even if the adaptive goo-girl managed to push further into it, it would be giving the startled Maya enough time to evade back further, while lifting her hand the seven-colored ring glowing and lighting up, as Maya explained, the ring lighting up.

"Impressive.. but you should have quit while you were a head!

Legend has it, that my goddess once was a mortal who went into battle equipped with a set of artifacts... well, mostly, highly optimized, crafted items, those that were not artifacts became such after her ascension. They are so powerful that most Aeva can hold only a single one at a time... BUT I! The Great MAYA! THE CHAMPION! Can hold two.. though admittedly, I haven't even fully mastered the ring.

Not going to lie, I'm not as quick as most Aeva... nor am I a battle-genius, able to just guess what the opponent will do... Plus, well, not even my defense ain't that great. But to make up for my shortcomings, I wield the bracers of invunerability and the ring of the Sevenfold Virtues.. though to think that you were able to almost pass through two veils.. no matter." Maya chuckled and, if the goo-girl was as smart and attentive as her high rank indicated, she would realize that Maya was genuinly out of breath. Not severly so, but there was likely a limit to how much she could use at least one of these two items, that was the reason she had taken them off earlier, most likely, as the bracer seemed to have reacted automatically on attack.

"LISTE UP HERE! And understand just how fucked you are.. granted.. I am suprised that you are able to so easily err.. lose your head.. but It's useless! If your only form of attack is to splatter yourself all over me... I am the worst possible opponent you could face." She extended her arms, and the ring lighted up.

I did not want to use this strategy, admittedly, as it sacrifices my mobility, but... Heh, in a way, I'm relieved I have to use this rings power early. Your mistress would propably know how to counter it. Now, behold the true power of My goddess... Invoke The Seven Fold Veil!" Maya declared and began glowing, colored spheres of energy beginning to form around her, as she held up her ring, colors beautifully cascading around her. The first layer burned away her clothing, aside from ring and bracers, briefly showing a strong, beautiful physique of a muscular,.. well hung angel bathed in red light.

Grinning Domineeringly, Maya held her ring high, cloaking herself in colors, Red, orange, yellow, green and finally, with a little strained expression, blue, before lowering the ring.

"If you are of rank four, I cannot afford to hold back one bit. I wield my goddesses two mightiest defensive tools, the Bracers of Immortality and the Ring of the Sevenfold Veil. And, remember how I earlier told you just how weak I am compared to other Aeva... well.. that wasn't a lie. But there is one area I far exceed them all in. That's why I'm the champion of Twilight, that's why I have come here to end your evil ways. Behold, the might of a druid."

Maya clasped her hands together, hauled up in her defensive bubble, although she hadn't noticed the little part of Setsana splattered of before, nor did she seem to realize the goo-girls adaptive properties yet.. she was still determined to overload them. Her little basket of delivered flowers twisted and cracked, vintes sprouting out from it and growing quickly through the ground.. those vines would not attack however, oh no. Maya continued to incantate:
"Go on upon your twisted path, of wicked heartless evil plunder,
No evil escapes natures wrath, it's spells shall tear darkness asunder!
By stone and acorn, mighty oak, unite to stop this aberration,
your aid I beg for and invoke, let's bring all evil swift cessation!"

She then raised a finger, bathed in cascading rainbow light and bending backwards drammatically. "As respect for a fair one on one battle, I will share with you a secret. Most druids can control animals, the elements.. but not me. I'm very specialized.. but with that specialization comes a great power. I am only truly capable with plants. To put it more clearly.. are you sure you want to keep eating them?" Maya mused, then pointed up at the nearest tree.. which was looking down at Setsana now, judgingly.

"S.. so what if you're rank four. You're just a powerful goo-girl. I am a champion of nature itself! Oh, and before you tell me that you had a dryad in your ranks as well.. I know. But I doubt her nick name was one man army Maya..
err.. not only because her name likely isn't Maya.. that'd just be weird.. Can you heard it though? In the undergrowth?"
Maya extended her hands, green shapes forming all around, wolves and dryads, centaurs and even an elephant, , formed from plant-matter and wood. The very trees around stared down at the goo girl disapprovingly, whilest Maya smirked.

"Considering your low offense and the speed of your regeneration, I could just leave about a tenth of this army here to deal with you, send the rest to attack the mansion, planned to do that, honestly.. until you told me you were a seven-time champion, that is.. I'd dishonor your battle-spirit by doing such cheap tactics..

I'm coming for your title.. oh and sorry, but I don't intend to fight you directly and touch you. Not that dumb." She smirked.. but then tipped her chin. "But it's only fair I put my title on the line as well!" She declared and pointed. "We'll fight until one of us can't fight anymore, is forced to admit defeat by the other, or unable to continue the fight! Now!" She raised a hand, her plant-like creations all seemed ready to pounce.. but then she hesitated, rainbows shimmering around her, her plant-creatures halting.

"Wait.. wait.. this isn't right.. calm down Maya.. Don't let your fighting spirit get the better of you..." She nodded, suddenly, raising a hand.

"We are champions. not some dirty soldiers attacking each other on sight." She nodded, raising a hand.. and her plant-army dissipated, together with the rainbow sphere... though disappointingly perhaps, her dress quickly regrew from plant-matter. "To honor your fighting spirit, I'll challenge you properly! I can deal with your wicked mistress after taking your title from you!" She nodded, seeming to have made up her mind that this was better than simply winning in the field.

"We'll fight at a place of your choosing, with weapons fo your choosing.. I prefer none, really... but with a judge of my choosing. Each puts their belts on the line. Now before you protest, this favors you, as per the Twilight rules, relics like my ring are forbidden in a championship match. On the other hand, it also allows me to defeat you if you are truly immortal, by getting a fall, countout .. wait d you have that in pitfights? or submission(no clue on how to do that yet) on you... I err.. I can get a fall on you. Hah.
I mean, we can continue to do this, my plan was to cut you into small enough pieces to prevent you from doing much and lock you up somewhere you can't consume any organic matter to restore yourself, but frankly, doing that to defeat someone is so.. un-Aeva.. Plus, I don't have the time to enslave you to be a servant of nature, kind of cute as you are... yeah.. I'd feel bad just clobbering a goo-girl with shrubbery, strong or not.

Oh don't look at me like that, we Aeva enslave the wicked and irredeemable, which you all clearly are.. Even if you yourself are not wicked, I hear you are already an obediant slave of the one you call mistress.. soo.. beats slaying you any day." She nodded... and then grinned..

"And let's face it. If you are a true champion, neither of us can fight to their full extend like this. You need a crowd watching you! You need battleshouts, to get the blood flowing! Combat, if it has to happen, should amaze!" She declared, raising her arms high and crossing them, pushing forward her strong body and spreading her wings.

"So what do you say? I mean, you are welcome to back out.. I'll be sure to let your Pit Fighting buddies know you were too scared of a few flowers!" She declared, her bravado restored now. All this strategical nonsense had been bothering her. Just two people going into a ring, one reigning superior.. that was more her thing!

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva sighed and tugged slightly on her soft, white dress. Something was wrong. She had trained with Isa, polishing up her shadow magic, and then, she has.. now she was sitting lazily on a large pillow, but, .. something wasn't right. She glanced down on herself.. back with a large, thick angelic cock. That in itself wasn't too strange, Aelissa had had.. interesting abilities of her own and done things like this before but...

She gasped. There were two gnat-like, yet almost pidgeon-sized creatures, a stinger each pushed into Deva's angelic orbs and pumping something into her.. She could watch the creasures corruptive fluid fill her which each pulsation of their dark trunks. She tried to get up and remove them, only to find her right arm bound by a dark, slimey tentacle, half rubbery flesh, half black ooze, holding her arm and also coiled around her breasts, slowly, ever so slowly brushing over her hardened nipples, giving slight suction motions before releasing her again. Deva tried to open her mouth and protest.. that's when she realized another slimey, tentacle like creature was sitting on her chin and mouth, a thick, rubbery tube going into her mouth, slowly, with obvious pleasure to the act, thrusting into her.

Deva gasped and shook her head, a dream-version of a red-headed Demoness, Aelissa, grinning down at her.. they had done things like this, sure, but never this.. extreme. Suddenly Aelissa shifted to Cyliarra, grinning and gripping something that belonged to Deva, felt so good so full.. but not her cock, her tail-cock, the one Cyliarra had given her in their corruptive little fight, Deva, mouth suddenly not obscured anymore gasping lustfully under the weird creatures and lewd elf-mistresses teasing, a pleading look in her eyes as her tail-cock pulsated strongly and suddenly there were multiple tentacles, each with their individual stingers, thrusting into the angel's body, pumping dark corruption into her, filling her with the joy of.. of......

"Haah.. haah.." Deva exhaled, opening her eyes. What a vivid dream.. "Heh. Taking away my trickery and equipments, Rank 8 is as high as I would get, eh." She looked down on the necklace. She -could- try and wield her old gear, but any piece she summoned, her angels could not use anymore. And at the very least her old armor would serve better in defending the Twilight Paradise. The necklace, her guisarme, her wit and her last summon-feather would have to be enough to deal with.. deal with what, exactly? Defeat the beautiful, lewd corruptive mistress and her mighty werewolf protector? Halt Cyliarra's advancement enough to figure out what endangered these worlds? Why did she need to fight, she could just surrender, try and change these dark mistresses from within. She'd done it before. Thanks to her Aeva, she had learned almost enough now. Well.. if she ended up being enslaved, it wouldn't be too bad.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Neith would nod happily, and wish Deva the best of luck, deciding to stay out of these kinds of things now that she knew that the angel was far more powerful than she could be. It was a battle that was no longer in her hands, so that was just something that she would have to accept. She would smile a bit at the angel, considering her to be an inherently good person. "Err... I'll make sure not to get into any fights with any of those ones then... I couldn't really handle you at all, so I doubt that I'd be able to handle the 'slightly reduced' version of you..." She would comment, letting her go after that. Afterwards, her Tome would restore her cock like asked, not making a comment on its ability to create sex toys that mimicked the real thing. It had more than enough experience with quite a few different erotic stories, which in turn meant that it occasionally had to help fulfill the needs of its wielders.

Isa would mieep a bit as she was suddenly picked up from the elven prison, not minding the wait, especially now that she knew her friend was okay. She had gotten lucky to not get kidnapped, as an angel was planning on grabbing her right before the whole rain plan had come into effect, meaning that the angel had to retreat before she could kidnap the ice wolf. "It's fine... Not like there was any way for us to know that things were going to run out of control so fast. Glad that you're okay though." With that being said, she would quickly find herself a pile of pillows and hop on top of it, curling up for a bit and listening to Deva. "I'll start looking for any place like that... It should narrow down the kinds of places that the Cloaked One has been hiding... It might take some time... And I get the feeling that we might still find one or two more agents at this rate... Either way, I'll get to looking, abjuration magic without divine influence on it... Even potentially any signs of Tome manipulation as well... We'll manage to find her, and find out whatever is behind this... I would warn that if this home is her true base of operations, then things were going to be much more protected." Then it would start to flip through its own pages, seeming to sense out where things were, trying to find anything that fit Deva's description. This wasn't going to be the fastest search, as there were so many potential areas out there that this 'Story' could be hidden among, and the only ones that it could write off were the ones that they had already visited. Though, at the very least it would have just a few less Stories to search through, as Cyliarra had already sealed off so many in her own Tome.

Isa would listen carefully to Deva's lesson, taking it to heart and nodding, wanting to be the best ally that she could be. Sure, she also wanted to be able to toy with Deva and be a good bitch, but at the same time she needed to understand how to use her powers to help. Just cause she wanted to help Deva understand her place, didn't meant that she had to be useless in this situation. After listening carefully, the two would spar, and Isa would reveal that she seemed to have a lot more control of her ice than it seemed. As the fight continued on and on, the ice wolf would actually get more and more control and would use her magic with more and more experience. It was almost as though this battle was bringing out the bits of memory and instinct that had come from her own story. She would dodge a bit quicker, her magic would get a bit closer... Then when it looked as though Deva had won the sparring match, suddenly a whirlwind of icy wind would start to swirl around Isa, her eyes starting to glow a light blue, her body being lifted slightly up into the air, the ice wind starting to almost create the form of a golem, with Isa floating in the middle. However, she looked as though she was barely even aware of what she was doing, as something triggered within her and created a construct around her, something that she could fight with, and that ice wind construct would raise a hand, chunks of ice appearing in it... And then just as suddenly the energy would leave Isa, her eyes would return to normal, and the icy wind would completely dissipate, her body falling into a pile of pillows limply, completely knocked out. Thankfully though, she was breathing normally, seeming more like she had just exhausted herself rather than gotten hurt in some sort of way. It would seem that Isa had a lot more power than it had seemed before... but without her memory and experience from her Story, she wouldn't be able to fully tap into her potential. At the very least that confirmed that the mage was actually a spirit of pure ice, as that kind of power usually came from experience and knowledge, and wasn't something that your body could just do instinctively. And with that, the training would be over, as Isa needed her rest this time.

When Deva awoke, she'd feel her cock throbbing hard, standing at full erection from her erotic dream. The deep corruption in her soul encouraged those thoughts on, to be able to submit to Cyliarra, to finally ascend to the bliss and pleasure of slavery... It would be so nice, so peaceful, just to sink into the depths of pure corruption and submission to her wonderful Mistress. If she shook it off, she'd see that Isa was still snoozing a little bit, and she'd groggily roll over, seeming like she was ready to get up soon. The Tome, however, would still be searching, going through place after place, and once it realized that Deva was awake, it would speak up. "I've located three stories that fit the things that you were having me look for. They're all heavily defended, abjuration magic keeping it sealed off, and I have no way of looking in or figuring out which one is the right one to go. Story A was the first one I ran into, it feels like it has layer after layer of defenses, some that reflect attempts to enter it, some that teleport you away the moment that you pass through them, and some that seem to make you lose the motivation to get INTO the story. Story B is the second one, and its defenses are more heavily layered. There is no physical danger from the layers and layers of defenses, but a brute force attempt to get through it would take an incredible amount of strength. All the defenses are more akin to layers inside a safe, magic used to require layer after layer of defense breaking. And finally, Story C is one... that seems the least defended. There are a few abjuration defenses that try to keep you out, and a layer that seems to... adapt and change based on whatever attempt you use to break through it, an odd one for sure. And, unfortunately, I think I've seen another agent exploring a new Story. The story is based around a criminal empire that seems on the verge of collapse, and this agent looks to be trying to disturb that. The criminal organization is holed up inside a mansion, the few left trying to uphold their code of honor, and planning their long quest to rebuild their empire, which could succeed and save them and the families they steal to support... It's up to you where we go with this... We can try to break through and deal with Cyliarra directly, or we can go after this agent and hope that we can figure out more details about the Story that she hid in." The Tome would offer, giving it the options that it had found, not sure how to proceed from there while Isa finally pulled herself to her feet and stretching, eyes going wide for a bit as she also realized that she had lost their competition.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva crossed her arms behind her back, under her wings and bending backwards, grinning.. "Yeah, you're right, there was no way we could'a known how this would go. Isn't it fascinating? The better I understand the danger, the more easily I can relax." She nodded.

"I'm fine with it taking a little while to locate Cyliarra, while one of my most talented Aeva's could track her using nature-magic, knowing her, that hole has already been plucked now, so I need another entry. And I agree, just going by the numbering system, there's a total of four unknown agents left, my angels can occupy one, at best two of them, that leaves two to deal with. Judging by how Cyliarra operates, there are no hidden ranks, having a rank 0 that is stronger than all others in the backhand is a thing I'd do.. but she seems to systematic. So, most likely, she has the rank 2 stand by to assist in a final confrontation against me if necessary and will send someone from rank four to six out to deal with me..

Because they are sent out to deal with me. That Shadowdragon set up a trap. That entire world was too conveniently tailored to give me trouble, and she was expecting me too well... not to mention, I basically won on a technicality.

Not only that, whilest things I don't know about are super dangerous, Valerie and Cyliarra on their own are .. dangerous to me. Heck, any two agents working together, like the dragon's melee aura to keep me at bay and .. what was number ten, the cursers name again? Anyway.. .. Heh, luckily, they don't fully understand me, yet, and I hopefully convinced them to not fight me with someone I faced before without precautions." Deva subsconsciously reached up to caress along her necklace. "Frankly, between you and me as friends, I'm out of all but three options, my necklace, my feather, and my final option, dramatic noises. I could use my shadows to reclaim all of my equipment from the Aeva's I've given them to and become a basically immortal fighting machine, you know, almost on par with the first on pure power basis.. but I will never endanger my paradise." Deva laughed softly.
"Plus, I've had my time of being a mighty champion of war.
Hah, ignore my chattyness, it just helps to talk about these things to think my decision through."

Her wings fluffed softly, while she slightly adjusted her dress after re-cockening.

Fighting Isa, she had genuine trouble keeping up as Isa became quicker and quicker, not Isa, but the tome could perhaps tell that it was true what Deva said.. she didn't control the shadows directly, there was an ever so subtle delay as she tried to chain spells into one another. This was not Deva's power, this was the power of another, forever now aiding Deva. If she was pressured enough.. while trying to teach Isa and, more importantly, not harm her too much whilest also pushing her, there was a peculiar moment, where she raised a hand behind her head, opening up as if reaching out for something, and only after a brief moment, the shadows began gathering within it, forming a ball of dark energy once more.
When Deva saw Isa's expression, a lack of awareness, she raised a hand to guide her to stop.. before quickly touching her necklace, the red gem lighting up, with her breathing moderatly heavily... well, she could propably take the hit and heal right out of it, better not to use this up yet... "Isa, hoihoi.. don't get carried away..." Before raising her brows with her companion exhausting herself, the glow of the necklace fading again with a swift gesture.
Deva didn't check on Isa. Not because she didn't care, but because for an experienced healer like her, a casual glance was enough to roughly judge a persons physical state.. and also half because she got a little winded from trying to keep up with the ice-mage.
"Haah... pfew.. I don't think I can train Isa any further. I'm inferior in pure strength if she keeps improving on the level she's at now and would have to do something like use the weakspot on her chest I figured out after all the gropings." She chuckled, heading over to pat the resting Isa's head.. she looked kinda cute as icy wolf.. so Deva kept pet-patting it a bit more!

"If she remembers both my teachings and her full powers, she might be one of, if not the strongest cryomancer of our time. I better not give her any more pointers" She chuckled at her tome. "The final mastery of elements is not the element itself, but the manipulation of the very concept of the element. There are myths, legends about shadow-mages so powerful they could shadow someone's mind, or fire mages that could burn away someone's resolve. Ice mages can slow the very thinking of their opponents, some believe, but I read a tale about a mage that could freeze the very flow of time and thus the world around them... though such an ability came at an incredible cost to the user." Deva shrugged, brushing back Isa's hair briefly.

"I'd rather be the one to pay such costs than the one to see others pay them. I've got to do my best, so others don't have to." She nodded.

Deva blushed when awakening from her dream. Well.. it wasn't like the tome could fully remove Cyliarra's influence so it made no difference, did it? Her traitorous, if large and impressive wurm was certainly a distraction right now...
To ascend to slavery.. what nonsensical thoughts.. but it might be more peaceful than her current rustling about.. her hands wandered under her comfy dress, one holding that large, throbbey shaft, the other cupping her heavy balls... could the semen within still corrupt others to be obediant to Cyliarra? She licked her lips ever so slightly at the memories of her changed body, the feeling of being a lustful beast, yet collared.. and...
She fought the urge to tend to her aroused shaft for a few moments, calming herself down.. she had rather vividly felt a few of the things,.. even her unusual body. .. but she had already attended her pussy earlier, thinking about Valerie, she had to stay composed!

Gathering her composure, she checked on tomey. "The first story sounds more like something the Modrons would set up. They're good at discouraging you thinking for yourself.. and not in the fun way either, damn pests. The second story.. hmn.. not sure. It seems quite simple yet effective, but Cyliarra seemed to prefer a subtle.. style. She didn't go for most effective single mindedly, she was learning about me just as I was learning about her while fighting.

An adaptive layer in the third? That's her. Abjuration mages can defend from so many things, that the bad ones try to defend against everything, but the good ones adapt to the situation... lest you run out of juice and achieve nothing.. another agent?"
She sighed and crossed her arms. She really felt as if the dragon had been dangerously prepared for her. She seemed convinced of her choice, but pondering between going for Cyliarra, or the agent. She grinned over to Isa.
"You got dangerously close, but ran out of magical energy, not because you had none, but because you didn't control it at the end. .. I'll try to think of something good for my request..." ... though, Deva's lingering arousal after her little dream gave her a certain idea she tried to forget about.

"One more agent like what I've been fighting recently could most certainly spell disastre. Then again, if I am defeated, I guess I'll be lead to Cyliarra's place anyway. And it'd be bad if the agent returned sucessful while I was busy breaking in..
Heh, you know, I just realized, the best strategy would be to wait for her to feel she is sucessful and begin the process of absorbing a world. At that point, her tome has to be occupied and it's defenses would be at its lowest, while she can't retreat either.. but that strategy would involve sacrificing a story, one way or the other...

But perhaps I ought to try and go for Cyliarra directly now. The stories are still continuing. If I remember the timeline of Artimediose right, after the elves leader was captured there was still a few weeks to go before the return and fight against That Thing, but I don't know how much time other tales I've visited have. Hrrmmnn...

On the other hand, I just have a strong hunch that the third location is Cyliarra's, going by how I've seen her act, I could be wrong and she could well be at A, leaving me breaking into a place that potentially, other folks don't like me breaking in.. though that could be amusing in itself. ... Plus, honorable criminals, what can I say... I've long ago learned to keep friends in low places, because not all in high places are all that nice."

She nodded and pondered. Well, what had happened to her 'against' Cyliarra hadn't be unfun either.. her cock was still a little aroused, albeit mostly hidden by her dress now.. "I could break through an adapting ward with this..." She touched her necklace thoughtfully, hand playing around the light-teal gem.
"I ought to keep up what I've been doing. Protect people.. prevent Cyliarra's tome from gathering too much energy after exhausting it against the rebellion leader. Alright. I've decided.. Tomey, disguise me and Cyliarra to be human.. I'm also re-sealing my broom." Deva decided, nodding, and picking up her tome. "Let's go Isa, we're gonna do criminal stuff!"

She said, grinning and shifting over to visit a crime-family, after talking things through for herself.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Don't require plushies just means that you want some... I'll talk with Limone and see if we can give you one or two from her collection." Mulj would determine, wanting to give Dura something to show appreciation for everything that Deva had done for them.

"Yeah we have chickens! They're little blobs of white with a big yellow beak and a bit of a red thingie hanging below their mouth and they look adorable! Err... Sorry... I like animals and flowers and stuff..." A lot of people she knew thought chickens were boring, but to her they were another cute animal that she could cuddle or pet. "I could buy you some liquorish I think... They probably sell that at the candy store in town... Plus you probably don't have any money... I don't even know what kinds of money that solid people use... This is all so new... So many things that I never got a chance to ask Deva..." At the same time she knew that asking those questions would be rude, and she didn't want to bombard this new solid person with her questions about solid people. "Sure! This one I actually know will work, cause my slime is good at giving off healing energy... So I can heal you." She promised, following her friend along in the hopes that she would be able to help.

"It's more that I'm saving my 'freak out' for later... This is crazy and I know it's crazy but can't go falling apart now..." Mulj would acknowledge, not wanting to fall apart on Dura now. "Helping with the tough stuff isn't easy... I'm with ya there... But if it was easy then everyone would do it... That's why it's up to people that are willing to do the hard stuff." Well it wasn't the most refined philosophy, but she liked to help others, even if she found it really difficult at times. She never wanted to just sit on the sideline when someone needed help. "You know... it does kind of feel like there's someone watching us... Like the goo on the back of my neck is wriggling a little or something..." They didn't have hair in the traditional sense, just different colored goo that could make it look like they had hair. So instead they had different feelings when they thought that someone was watching them.

Mulj would go silent when she was told why things were happening like this, and seemed to grow a bit... pale? Her slime was a bit faded out when she heard that she was supposed to meet her end against the person in the carriage. "Wh-Wha? I-I'm supposed to meet my end to her? B-But... And... There's nothing I can do about it? O-Oh... Okay then..." Though once again she was pushing her reaction to that news back for now, pushing it down so that she could help the angel with whatever she was trying to do. She would just have to hope that the solid people working on this would figure out something... cause she didn't want to leave Limone behind, not after the two of them had finally gotten together. When Dura approached the carriage, the slime guards would look at her dumbfounded, none of them ever seeing a solid person before, a few of them instinctively reaching for their weapons, all ice enchanted since traditional physical weapons weren't the best at hitting other slime creatures. But before they could do anything, there'd be a voice from within the carriage. "Stand down... This... interesting... guest seems to mean no harm..." Then a goo woman would slide out of the carriage, standing to face her, a bit taller than Dura as she looked at her...

The woman held a staff with a light blue gem at the top, and her clothes looked to be mage robes. "You are indeed interesting... Ms. Dura. Yes, we do have horses to pull them, but they were resting just a few moments ago... They'll be here soon... Oh my, and what a lovely little companion you've brought with you... It's been a long time since I've seen a pink Slime." She commented, looking over to Mulj. However, her gaze was... colder... than one would expect. She seemed to almost radiate cold as she looked between the two of them, an almost greedy look in her eyes as she surveyed them both. "So what brings you to this land, solid one? And a warning for the future... Approaching a noble carriage such as mine without warning tends to scare these guards. We wouldn't want anything... unfortunate... to happen to the first solid person I've ever seen in these lands, would we?" Meanwhile Mulj would shirk down shyly, purposely making herself seem smaller as she didn't like the expression on the mage still, shuddering a bit and trying to remain behind Dura.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dura chuckled slightly at the plushie offering, casting her eyes aside, emberassed at recieving all that gooey kindness.
"Well, your chicken do sound adorable, so it's fine. So I guess your cows are big white and black blobs that occasionally wiggley mooingly?" She smiled a calm smile. Perhaps traveling to other worlds wasn't that bad. It didn't all have to end badly.

"You are free to ask me questions, I have the time. Hah.. get it? .. this is propably more funny to me. Anyway. We usually use coins, solid, about two centrimetre spheres of precious metals of varying rarity. Though other worlds use other currency too, solid or not, I guess." She happily explained.

"Ah, you're relocating your emotional response until a later point. A good talent. Trust me, I'm extremly excited, on the inside." She informed, with a mostly neutral expression. She also observed the goo at the back of Mulji's neck at her expression, mostly out of curiosity.

"Yeah, this is I guess, why our kind so often lies. We don't want to see the people we protect look at us like this." Dura sighed, extending a hand and caressing Mulji's gooey cheek when she grew pale. "You're all going to make it out. I've done this many times. This will most likely work.. All of these are half lies, half promises, we tell ourselfs to try and abide by.

So, don't you worry. You're all going to make it out of this alright." She promised, and then approached the guards.
Ice enchantmented weapons? Well, it made sense, poking goos with a spear would just kind of.. tickle unpleasantly she figured. A shame she was crappy at elemental magic. Or any magic. She had sacrificed it all for the exeptionally confounding magic of chronomancy.

"Hello! Yeah, if anything I mean to prevent harm. Did you know there are goo-chickens? they are white blobs with little yellow beaky bits and they are super adorable. I ponder if I could bring one as pet, or if it would confuse the poor thing too much..." She babbled about. Babbling about was a classical weapon of the Aeva and their creator. If you babbled about unimportant stuff, people got distracted from the important stuff.

"Ahaha.. oh.. this was a nobles carriage? I hope I don't waste your time, then again, you were just waiting for horseys I guess. So, hello, who are you, and.. are you a noble of this city?" Dura chuckled.

"Say, Mulji, how old would you say this goo-noble woman is? I'm bad at guessing it." She chuckled then, noticing the subtle threat and greed in the nobles voice and pointed at the goos. "And.. heh..." She lifted a finger.. and seemed to just space out, not saying anything for a long moment. Infact, she didn't seem to move much at all.. and then, she pointed at the slime guards, exhaling.
"Sorry, timed out there for a moment, what do you mean? I mean, your guards are all unarmed. There'd be no accidents. Very respectable of you, of course. No noble would want to hurt their subjects, right?" She pointed and tilted her head... and the good guards weapons were gone.

Dura's spellcasting was beautiful. One with keen enough eyes and senses observing her could tell that this was not the work of years, but decades of training nothing else, to displace this level of ease for complicated magic. She must have pushed herself to her limits and perhaps beyond at one point.

When she had raised her finger, she had stolen a tiny fracture of time from her own future and used that fraction to fully cast an intricate spell, too fast for the unenhanced eye to see, designed to store her own personal time. Just a few seconds, nothing that would seem too odd. Then, pointing at the slime-guards she had released the spell, sped up by yet another weaving of time-magic(albeit not as fast as someone like Ayven, Neith or the First One at their top speeds), grabbed all of the slime guards weapons and tossed them behind a nearby earth-mound, only to rush back and try to resume the same posture she had had before perfectly. And if one was observing her closely and could judge expressions, they would notice her nodding to herself like 'Yeah, I'm gonna look damned cool', with a sideglance of longing to Mulji.. perhaps secretly hoping to impress.

Dura leaned back slightly. "Did you grow up here? What's being a slimegirl kid like? I bet you had to work hard during your childhood, learning to be a noble at a rich palace-like thing?"
She knew that people that were suprised sometimes let down their guard, so she tried something else, adding, .: "Your eyes. I've seen them before. Whatever happened to you, it left a hole that'd take an entire world to fill, am I wrong?
Those are the eyes of one that never had a real friend."
And, giving Mulji a sideglance she extended a hand, reaching out for the blue slimegirls shoulder, resting her soft hand upon it (well, if she got that far. If she was attacked by ice prior, there was a shimmering around her hand, the ice not quite managing to touch her before melting, not from heat, but from time spent in the warm sun for many hours.)
Either way, Dura still smiled and, with one hand reaching for her strange compass-thing, offered with even stranger grammar.: "Would you like to have had one?"

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Your power helps others excel, that is something to be proud of, darling. You bring out the best in others, in some ways that is more valuable than any other skill out there. In some ways it is similar to what I do with my harem... I free them of worries and doubts, so that they can perform at their very best... Then again, my powers don't come with such a sonorous, beautiful voice." Vivien would compliment, smiling at the angel, making sure that Uvi understood that she did really value her talent. "Well then perhaps that's something you can ask my girls once we get everything from down here. I'm confident that they would agree that this enslavement is something they would gladly accept all over again." She offered, and that would actually feel slightly reassuring to the angel. It seemed so simple, they were happy, and they were better off enslaved, the kind mayor was even offering her to assuage any doubts herself.

"Tsk tsk... 'not really smart'... I might have to actually make good on that spanking threat... Ah but I made a promise to you, no lewd things like that unless you want them. So instead I'll just have to keep complimenting you until you understand that I mean these things." She would joke, smiling at the angel. Though Uvi would actually feel the strangest urge, just the smallest desire to actually allow the mayor to spank her. It'd conjure a quick image in her head of being lightly spanked by the beautiful, dominant woman, a tingle of pain followed by a gentle rubbing and reassurance that she was good. But those images would fade quickly, just faint warmth in Uvi's body and a gentle blush coming to her face at those naughty thoughts. "Listen to me. You are smart. You are beautiful. You are everything that you need to be. And I'll repeat it until you understand that even just having met you, I value you and am impressed by all that you are. Do not think of what 'you could be', because what you are is more than good enough." She reassured, more than willing to keep the compliments coming for one as beautiful as Uvi. After all, she wanted the angel as a slave, and she saw the positive qualities in all the ones she wished to enslave...

"You are like the most beautiful rose, not even aware of its beauty or its thorns... Powerful, beautiful, and yet having issue acknowledging either... Heh... Sorry... I aspire to try and be poetic sometimes, but I've no training in it." She chuckled, returning to the issue at hand, hoping that Uvi had an understanding of just how valued she was.

"There you go! Have a bit of pride in yourself. It's one thing to be boastful, and another to understand that you have talent that you deserve to take some pride in." Vivien would tell her, figuring that the angel knew these things, but wanting her to take pride in what she could do. "There's nothing wrong with letting someone else take the lead, but you should understand just how valued you truly are. Heh... There's a reason that I'd be glad to have you in my harem. Well... it's more like dozens of reasons. I don't just enslave for the sake of enslaving, I take those that I find beautiful, smart, and wonderful like yourself." Though she made sure to make that idea purely hypothetical, not bringing the subject up as though she was pushing Uvi towards it, but more just finding a way to compliment her while putting the idea in her head. And once again that thought would be rather intriguing to her, sticking in the back of her head and seeming rather enticing now.

When Uvi's hand reached down to touch her mons, she'd feel just the smallest burst of arousal and excitement tingle down her spine, something that could easily be attributed to natural arousal... And Vivien was erotic... beautiful... lewd... and so dominating... perhaps that was just a natural result of this sexy woman showing off her body. Either way, when the mayor "fell" on top of Uvi, she would smile a bit, less embarrassed than the angel by such a situation. "Heh... Sorry again about that... You look rather cute from this angle though..." She would joke, eventually getting herself back to her feet, still seeming confident and proud after that situation, a dominant posture and look to her even then. Though as she managed to stand back up, Uvi would actually find herself missing that warmth, that feeling of being pressed against the dominant, and beautiful mayor. It almost felt... right... to be underneath her like that, and now that the tattoo had completed itself, Uvi would start to feel a stronger warmth, the faintest hint of arousal. Then as Vivien stood up, she would grip the angel's hand, another sensation of warmth and safety going through the angel as she was helped to her feet by the strong and confident mayor.

As Uvi followed the woman, her eyes would keep being naturally drawn to Vivien's body, thinking of all the things that such a dominant woman could do to her. Hints of nipple, the slightest sight of her dripping pussy, all shown through the revealing dress. It would be so wonderful... to be able to properly see that nude body, and slightly lewder fantasies would start coming to Uvi's mind as her pussy grew wet, a deep part of her starting to want to submit to the mayor, wanting her to do those lewd things that she promised not to do unless asked. "Glad we found more." She would comment as the angel began reading through the journal.

And then Vivien saw the expression of joy, the smile on Uvi's face and the look of fulfillment, which was almost infectious. The mayor would smile brightly, proudly, just happy to see that something had made the angel this joyful. Then when she was embraced, Vivien would hug back, holding Uvi close and only emitting a little bit of magic, letting Uvi feel warm and content in Vivien's arms, letting her have another layer of warmth and happiness to go with her joy of serving. "That's wonderful, darling! I'm so proud of you!" She would tell her, genuinely. And hearing that Vivien was proud as well would just add some more contentment, more happy feelings to have made both of them happy like that. "I know the look of one that's served well. And pardon me for saying, but I believe you would serve anyone well with how great you are. Whether you were serving her, or someone else, or even me, I can tell that you would do wonderful." She reassured her, just once again planting that idea of serving her into the angel's head. Making sure to associate that with warm and happy thoughts, making her associate that idea with the arousal and warmth that her tattoo was working on her. It would make her feel meeker, more subservient, more submissive, but at the same time feeling happier and less worried about it.

Before the two separated, Vivien would give a small pat onto Uvi's bottom, making sure not to make it obviously lewd, almost feeling more like just a happy and proud pat. But she knew that because of that tattoo, it would feel much more pleasurable, rewarding, and make more fantasies run through her head along those lewd lines. Then she would smile, putting a hand over her heart as she was legitimately touched to hear Uvi worry about her like that, taking a moment before speaking. "Thank you for the compliment, darling... I think you're cute and beautiful myself. I understand that your goddess is incredibly powerful and intelligent... And honestly... I don't think that I could defeat her. Perhaps I could stop being involved in this fight, Mistress did say that I no longer have to help in this conflict if I don't wish to... And I really don't wish to put my girls in danger... But I'm still not sure... Walking away from this conflict feels less safe actually... Like someone else might attack me if I do... Perhaps if I had a stronger guard I'd be able to step away from this conflict, someone strong and inspiring, like yourself for example, I could feel safe walking away from this fight... Ah but as wonderful as my harem is, they're not particularly strong... I will think on it, my dear... I promise you that." And with that she'd caress Uvi's face, wiping away one of those joyful tears and smiling at her, not explicitly stating what she wanted from Uvi, letting the angel come to that potential conclusion on her own, make it feel like her idea... but just guided along. The angel would find that idea... wonderful... A part of her desperately wanting to protect Vivien, and at the same time wanting to serve her a little as well, those two desires starting to mingle together with arousal and warmth thanks to that magical tattoo...

"You spoke up in order to help and protect me, darling. That is not something to be ashamed of. I want even my slaves to speak up if they feel it can help me. I want to hear what you think, I don't admire your beautiful mind and voice just to keep it silent." Vivien would reassure, patting Uvi's shoulder, and this time she would feel a deep anticipation at even just some physical contact with that arousing and beautiful woman. No matter how much she focused, Uvi's mind would just slightly wander to more lewd thoughts about the dominant woman staying with her. Images of kneeling down before the woman would come every now and then, a deep desire to just let the woman make choices for her, to control her... "Metal? Ah yes... one moment..." Then she would reach down... between her legs? As she reached down there, her dress would ride up a little to reveal that pink, beautiful... dripping pussy... Then she'd come out with a small silver ring from between her legs, laying it down on the ground, making note that she wouldn't be putting that back on any time soon. "There we go... No more metal, darling." She would comment, just another lewd display to arouse Uvi and throw her off balance, another batch of erotic thoughts filling her mind... "That's a brilliant idea, darling. A rust monster would deal with that door perfectly... Go right ahead..." She told her, a slight tone of command to her voice to speak to Uvi's submissive side. And kneeling down there, the angel would feel... natural... almost like this was a proper place for her with the mayor standing above her. It felt right, like where she would belong when around Vivien... Kneeling down before her, obeying the powerful woman, following her every command, a mixture of lewd and loving orders from the woman. It would fill her with warmer and content feelings, the tattoo increasing those wonderful feelings from earlier, working to encourage submission, arousal, compliance, and happiness when around Vivien.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uvi shifted shy-uncomfortably again, a skill she seemed to excel at, due to extensive practicing, lately with Vivien herself as well.
"I.. I'm not sure..." She insisted. Sure, it was a way out, but one of the godess' teachings was not to trust the easy way out, after all..

She then mieeped slightly at spanking-threats, with her seeming almost uncertain if spanking.. or compliments were more troublesome to her. She also noted the.. images popping up in her head. Something definitly wasn't right with that! She wasn't into these things... right.
"Umnuumnumnn.." She made, puffing her wings up at the continued complimenting, finally managing a pleasant smile, that shifted into more fidgeting when the mayor, in rather specific words, made clear her desire of adding Uvi to her harem.

The shy angels flushed face redened at a subtly growing arousal, kind of emanating from the area right at or above her sex, it was awfully distracting, and Uvi'eren was normally more the dutiful type.. shy, but dutiful! She kind of wanted to cuddle up to Vivien and be dutiful at the same time though...
She actually subtly bit her lip with the Mayor helping her up and comforting, encouraging her, her sharp, attentive angelic eyes drinking in the humans body.. no, not human, human once, propably enhanced by various types of magic. Uvi had seen demons and the woman was certainly luscious like them, if not as.. vile, certainly.
Nonetheless, Uvi definitly found herself fantasizing, pondering what this one might look like in the nude, what her sex might look like in full, the shape of her hips, already hinted at well through the form fitting dress.. and she felt a warm moisture deep within herself, aching to be teased and played with and filled and...

"W.. would be wonderful, yes.." Uvi nodded shily, thoughtfully, nodding in agreement, too.. distracted and calmed down to mind the hand patting her bottom at this point, even if it felt.. well it felt.. certainly not bad.
"Humnnn.. we.. well if you'd walk away that'd be best.. the godess doesn't like fighting kind people, though she will if she has to.. plus, err.. heh... it's a shame that..." She sighed a bit and looked to the ground, now , a part of her wanted to volunteer for guarding duty for the nice Vivien, but another part of her was utterly convinced of herself not being good enough. She smiles shily nonetheless when Vivien brushed away her tear... the mayor was so nice.. it was a shame Uvi wasn't really all that strong..

"Oh. .uhm.. p.. perhaps I can help you..." She offered, her legs slightly rubbing together in barely hidden arousal.. "I'm not that strong, but I know lots of strong people, my people like to kind of send me out along with them... like, there's Maya, she's amazing.. and our champion, she's super strong! Some even call her 'The Fist of the Godess'; She can control whatever plant is there and enhance her own body, though.. hehe.. I err.. don't like fighting against her, I sometimes win because I didn't follow a rule or got some silly luck on my side and then she's all grumpy about it.. oh! Oh, and there's Anquila and Ayven, both are awesome elemental mages, way better than me.. and uh.. oh.. There's the one that was champion before Maya, though uh.. s.. sorry.. I forgot her name, just remember she was kinda undefeated and super fast but she's retired and... mieep.. I .. I don't think I should tell you all this intel, sorry... " She fidgeted. The woman was nice and Uvi wanted to do her best to help out.. and she kept complimenting Uvi's voice....

The bard hesitated and.. almost drooled as she watched Vivien reach between her legs, under her magics influence she all but wanted to pounce.. well, kneel-pounce before the beautiful dominatrix, smiling shily, while her own pussy under her dress positively drooled with lustful hunger. "Yes.. Miss Vivien..." Uvien nodded, with a bit more distant an expression, lifting the ritualistic focus, albeit with a little hesitation..
"Album Erish erlim erin, alfun yerim. el.. el..." She hesitated. It was actually pretty hard to cast spells while.. erotically distracted. Deva had, as a priestess of a lustful goddess, long ago trained to cast off all but the most extreme distractions and whilest many Aeva's were resilient just like her, resistances had limitations. .. and Uvi was not an expert at conjuration, by any means. There was a slight flickering, giving away that the magic hadn't worked properly as Uvi's mind (and eyes) were certainly somewhere else. She subtly adjusted her posture, perhaps not eve noticing how calmly submissive she seemed...

"A.. ahem.. s.. sorry.. I can do this. Album, erish, erlim erin alfu yeri.. alfun yerim el elrim elion.. ahnnnn!" Uvi moaned out, suddenly, looking up at Vivien. She was bad at summoning.. but not -this- bad.. .
"I.. I can't concentrate proper on any magic.. I'm feeling.. s.. so hot..." Her eyes went wide, and she struggled backwards, which had her half sitting, half on her back, as she pointed and nodded to herself.:
"N.. not normal... this level of arousal. Missing a spell.. something happening to me.." She gritted her teeth, staring at Vivien... "Got to find out... s.. so emberassing.. sorry.." She moaned out, opening up her dress, letting it fall to the side, her soft.. actually quite supple and slightly toned and muscular body falling free quickly, showing just how aroused she actually was, hard, pink nipples topping mounds of full, warm breastflesh, a cute tuft of auburn hair atop of a currently puffy, red and moist pussy.. and above it, decorated with Vivien's marking, pulsing slightly to show how receptive the poor angel was to it's submission-encouraging magic...

"Ahnnn... " She stared at Vivien with a shocked expression, reaching out.. she was sharp-eyed and sharp-witted, clearly, she had seen the sign marking Vivien. She raised her hands.. and, with magic more familiar to her, she could overcome the lusts more easily as she aimed a spell at Vivien...

And the woman felt the warm shielding of mid-tier abjuration spell cushion her mind... "I.. was a fool to not notice it earlier, miss Vivien.. We must have triggered a trap earlier.. Haamnn.. Don't worry, I know it wasn't you, you promised not to do anything to me earlier. I guess it's no wonder a nice, gentle person like you would lose themselfs in lewd fantasies if afflicted by such a curse. Someone definitly does not.. haah.. want us to find whats beyond..." She nodded, one hand cupping her sex, her legs rubbing together... "P.. please help me... I can't think straight, I just keep thinking about being a harem slave to you.. a.. and to just be one of many and look as beautiful as miss Vivien together with other slaves so no one will focus on me or ostracize me is actually an old weakness of mine.. haaa.h... s.. so sorry miss Vivien..." She mumbled on, her eyes glazing over, wandering over Vivien's form.... and slowly, subconsciously parted her legs, her arousal on full display as she admitted, seeming ashamed, but aroused...

"C.. can you p.. please help me calm down, Miss Vivien? I.. I can't concentrate on my magic at all and if you are this affected we should hurry.. oh.. y.. you should call your err.. harem.. I can protect them if this curse caught them too.. plus we don't know whats behind this door, might be dangerous, if there is a self any more traps we might aahmnn.. have to leave..." She nodded and gulped, closing her eyes, only to remember the sight of Vivien around her, pushing the wall and spreading her legs to show how aroused she was...
"Hmnn... if.. if you think thats best of course.. I'm no good at making decisions.. I don't.. I can't stop thinking these lewd thoughts.. a.. about you... please, help me Vivien, what should I do?" She begged, looking at the mayor with big, pleading eyes.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"You call it what you want... But in a fight, the loser is the one that loses their cool first. I do my best to make sure that's not me." Setsana quipped, very good at keeping calm and using her mind in a battle rather than just charging in blindly. The tough part was not showing too much fear whenever her opponent came back with some new strategy and she had to think on the fly. "Sure, Lucifer won... But that's because she was way fucking smarter than me... Or I guess she WAS. Heh... Can't wait for the rank reorganization... Then I can take spot 3 without trouble! Though Valerie's powerup might be tough to contend with... That'll be fun." Lucifer had out thought her rather quickly, and knocked her out no problem. She had been quick at tricking her and countering her plans, so it had ended up being a very quick loss. That had been part of the reason that she had ended up as the strategist for the rebellion, she was incredibly smart compared to most of the other agents. Even her acting completely carefree was a bit of an act, lure your opponents in and make them think that you were nothing more than a fool, then when the time came you win.

"Vibranga, beautiful world. Bajillions of different races, and our pit fights... DAMN it gets me pumped just thinking about it! Our arenas are the fucking best I've ever seen! Our arena gets visitors from all 20 continents! And I'm the current champ! Wooo! It's loads of fun actually..." Thinking about her time in Vibranga always made the slime woman excited, it had been such a fun point in her life, and was part of the reason that she was working with Cyliarra. Her entire continent was set to get devoured by some ancient evil, and she didn't want to see so many die, and didn't want to lose her favorite arena of course. "I never fought a legit angel though... I don't count that fop Narcissus... Toss some goo into his hair and he gave up just to get me to take it out..."

Her head would rebound around like a pinball, pinging off of her barrier a few times and giving Maya enough time to be able to dodge her next rebounds, eventually reaching the point where she had to land on the ground and start eating some plants and grass to repair her body. "Dang... the volleyball head is one of my favorites... Shame that most of the stronger people I fight have some answer to it... Good job! You have the spirit and mind of a champion!" The goo girl would compliment, still able to keep a lighthearted attitude with someone like Maya. That didn't mean she thought this would be an easy victory, she knew that Maya was actually an intimidating foe, but by staying lighthearted she could sometimes fluster her enemy. And if nothing else that meant she could also compliment the angel on her fighting spirit, something that she didn't see enough of in the world. She also took note of the ring, and that the angel had become out of breath from blocking all of those attacks, making sure that she remembered that for the fight that was coming.

"Heh... While I was ahead... I get it..." Unfortunately she couldn't strike any dramatic poses when she was just a head, just make intimidating or dramatic faces while she spoke. "HA! You think that was enough to stop ME?! Your Goddess can be whatever she wants and use this or that... But this right here is between YOU and ME. Nothing your goddess has said, done, or can do is even in my head right now. Realize something... I focus on THIS fight. No others... You have my full attention..." There was no point worrying about an opponent that she wasn't even fighting. So she would stick her tongue out at the talk of Deva, wanting to focus on Maya rather than those that weren't a part of this. "The only people you're supposed to gloat about are the ones you've beaten. I'm not gonna gloat about Cyliarra, cause you're not fighting her, you're fighting me." She elaborated, showing that she did have the focus of a good warrior when she wasn't obfuscating it through jokes and messing around. Were she more foolish she would try to shut Maya up by saying she wasn't actually looking to engulf the angel, but she was smarter than that. Besides, her actual strategy was going about as well as her fake one right now too, so making any cocky remarks would get her nowhere. It would be better to just leave her strategy hidden for now...

"Pssshhh... Wish I was fucked right now... Been a while since I had a good stiff one... Maybe you'll help with that..." Setsana would comment offhandedly, blowing a few strands of silver hair out from in front of her eyes since they were blocking her vision. And her hopes were proven correct as she looked at the now nude, muscular, well hung angel, eyes looking at that beautiful cock, even licking her lips a bit. It had been a while since she had fought someone with the features of both sexes, a hard futa was one of Setsana's favorite things to enjoy and play with. Plus they often made excellent slaves... looks like she had hit the jackpot if she ended up winning this one.

"Must you make your spell into a poem? How does it go... 'There once was a man from Nantucket...' Nah that one's silly..." She joked, partially forgetting how that one was supposed to go and partially not wanting to waste time with more poetry. Then again it was useful to her cause the poetry gave her more time to eat some more grass and leaves to regrow herself. "Well hello Mr. Tree... I saw you weren't using these leaves any more... Figured I'd snack a bit. Circle of life, nature and all that, yeah?!" She'd comment before winking at the big tree. "God... So wooden... Maybe you should just LEAF!" And then she stuck her tongue out at the big tree man.

Setsana was a bit worried when she saw the huge amount of wooden animals that were now formed around her. Sure she could probably eat through them if she really worked at it, but it was hard to focus on everything at once, especially when there was a nature magic using angel to contend with as well. Thankfully though, it seemed that Maya wasn't content with winning this way, and that meant there'd be some real time to fight one another. "Oh? You want my title? Alright then... Looks like we're going to have to have a proper Vibranga Pit Fight match... I'll put my title on the line, for YOUR title in return." That meant this wasn't going to be the place of their contest, though she was a bit disappointed to see the clothing return to the angel. "Well that's a shame, you looked hotter without all those clothes in the way." Then she figured she could reveal one thing. The goo that had been moving towards Maya in her blind spot would change course and suddenly jump to Setsana, repairing her body fully since there was enough goo to reform her arms and legs, leading her to stand up, crack her neck a bit, and pose. "Much better!"

"Alright, I accept your terms. We fight where I want to, with whatever judge you want. That being said... We'll be fighting the only place you can put my championship up for grabs, in the Vibranga Pit Fight ARENA! It's best I take you there before I describe the intricacies of this battle!" She mentioned, not wanting to explain something without an arena in front of them. And the moment that Maya either named her judge or summoned them forth, Setsana would simply snap her fingers, having prepared for a situation just like this. Setsana could get them to Vibranga, and they would all show up in a small area overlooking a large arena...

The arena was huge, and looked to be dug out into the ground. Light would shine in through the hole of the pit, and huge stands and seats would line the sides of the cavern walls. The middle of the arena where the fighting would happen was... shrouded by some kind of magic. It would be impossible to tell what was going on in the arena right now when it wasn't in use. "Welcome to the Vibranga Pit Fight ARENA! A magical arena of the truest entertainment! There will be no traditional weapons, just our fists, our abilities, our magic, and... whatever extra hazards the arena provides us..." As she spoke, a championship belt that looked to be made out of pure sapphire would float out of the arena and onto Setsana's shoulder. The belt had a carving of Setsana on the front, as it adjusted to whoever held the belt. "Now, this arena has a fun little extra thing added to it... You see, WE decide the hazards... I get half of the arena, you get the other half. Just imagine what you want your side to be filled with, and I'll decide what's in mine... Oh, and don't worry, there's a crowd coming in right now, by the time the arena is finished they'll have filled the seats. My fights always sell out. Anyway, build your half in your imagination, and the arena's magic will build it onto the field. The arena can go roughly 10 meters down, so you can even add caves. I've already got mine good to go, cause I'll just go with my usual." She noted, smiling and giving the angel the chance to build up half the arena however she wanted.

Meanwhile, half of the arena would clear to reveal Setsana's part of the field. And it looked... actually rather normal. There was a large lake in the back right corner of her side, a huge pile of cupcakes would be in the other corner, and otherwise the ground was nothing but barren flatland. It was actually rather unimaginative, but apparently that was the type of arena that she used all the time. "Beautiful... Alright, build your half of the field, then I want you to think up a song to describe yourself. Gotta have an entrance here to please the crowd. By our traditions, the champ comes out first, so I'll head down now since the crowds are filling up." She smiled confidently before walking away, letting Maya design her half of the arena however she wanted, and so long as it was physically possible in some way, the arena would build itself to her specifications. As that happened, thousands and thousands of people would start to flood into the arena, taking their seats to watch the fight, many of them already cheering and going crazy at the thought of getting to see their champion in another fight, especially against someone that they'd never seen before.

. The crowd would cheer at the top of their lungs as an Arabian beat would start to blare all around them, many of them on their feet as a mist filled the arena, a figure walking out through a tunnel on her side of the arena... Then the moment she exited the tunnel, she'd point one finger up to the sky dramatically, the mist suddenly clearing around her, to reveal her rather plain looking arena half, and Setsana standing there holding her belt in one hand while pointing to the sky with another. Then she'd smirk, posing a few times before one of her hands would stretch out across her side of the arena to grab a cupcake, pulling it back and eating it in one bit, before posing with her belt one last time. Then she'd throw the Sapphire belt over to the wall, the belt embedding itself in the arena, unable to be removed until someone had won the match, the perfect way to make sure that the champion couldn't hold onto the belt if they lost. With that done, she'd give one more pose, arching her back dramatically and flipping her hair, pointing at the other end of the arena, waiting for Maya to make her own entrance.

Lucky for Maya, the arena was completely magical, and as such she'd have no issue finding her way around, the paths altering to ensure she made it the way that she was trying to go. If she had come up with an entrance song, it would play all throughout the arena, and she would be able to enter into her custom side of the arena. And as a final effect, any special effects that she imagined for herself would come true as well, which was how Setsana had gotten that mist rolling through the arena. Either way, she would have all the room and time to make as dramatic an entrance as she wanted, the Pit Fights having respect for the level of drama that certain fighters enjoyed having. Setsana may not have been the best trash talker, but her people knew drama, drama through movement and action rather than words though. So with that, the angel would be able to make her entrance, to a large amount of boos from those that enjoyed their champion, but she would have some people cheering for her, because there were quite a few that were sick of always seeing Setsana win.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nonsense, cool is something you need for drinks. You only lose a fight once you lose your fighting spirit!" Maya insisted, grinning... and seeming interested in the large.. and largely attended arenas, tipping her chin curiously.

"Narcissus huh. I reviewed the files. It's impressive how much holy power one can generate while only believing in themselves. But it's useless! I'll tell you a secret, the goddess that won against this Narcissus, won even against Lucifer, as far as pure offensive power is concerned,.. I exceed even her!" Maya bend backwards dramatically, as she pointed. "The mightiest power is useless without the conviction to wield it for a good cause!" She then smirked, clenching her hands into fists.

"Nothing else but this fight matters in the moment huh? I apologize for misjudging your fighting spirit then,.. Setsana. But in that vein, how about you worry about getting a rank 3 later.. and worry about me first.. If I succeed, there'll be no more ranks.. I will save you too from the mind control you are under.. might keep you for myself because.. you're kinda cute, and Aeva are allowed to keep the villains we defeat..." Maya smirked on confidently, using the girls name properly for the first time. She was secretly wondering how a slime-girl might feel...

"Very true, very true.. I guess only our own accomplishments matter. Oh I'll fuck you up in more than one way, you are kinda cute pinky.. and if you managed to get rank four in this organization, you gotta be something impressive..." She pondered and cracked her knuckles.

"Don't complain about my outfit, you've seen more of me than I've seen of you and.... err.. heh. and that even after you gave me head... that said, heh, no false humility,.. did you like what ya saw? My body is enriched with nature-energy, so ~all of it~ can't help but grow large and healthy. Of course not something a villainess like you gets to just oggle at as she pleases, consider yourself lucky." She chuckled and then grinned when her terms were accepted. "Wonderful. I'll call my judge as soon as we're there.. this place is swarming with wards."
And she would, creating a large summoning circle by throwing a sun-flower into the air, with green lines growing out from it.. and a little bird hopping forth.

"Rawwwk! Wego want cracker!" The parrot responded, landing on Maya's shoulder.: "This is my Judge, Wego!" "Wego! Rawwk. Wee wooo!" She explained, seeming confident, whilest looking around in the large arena.

"I can fill the arena with whatever I like, huh? Interesting. To clarify, defeat is by disqualification surrender or submission, right? You know, this arena... I could fill it with the most toxic substance known to you goo types... sadly I forgot to read up on that. But are you sure this is alright?" She chuckled, first watching what Setsana's arena would look like, while feeding the parrot she had called forth a cracker from somewhere, feeding it to her parrot... judge?

"Well, it's your Arena, so I'll abide by your entrance... Before you leave.. you could have tried to teleport me into a slime-enslavement chamber after all, so in return for your cordiality and for whipping this up rather quickly a piece of advice." The parrot tilted it's head, while nibbling on it's cookie "Make sure to stick to the rules of lined out at all times... before Grand Adjudicator Wego." "Wego! Wego!" The bird repeated, .. before fluttering to the middle of the fighting ring.
"Now.. what do I want my arena to be filled with, heh." She flexed her right arm, right now too absorbed in the fun of things to worry all too much about her mighty foe.

"What we all fight for the most. What we all fight for. Home. You are either amazing.. or foolish. Well then Arena, if you please. Give me home! Call forth a tiny shard of the Twilight Paradise!"
"It's not quite home.. but close enough to remember me what I fight for. To keep you all safe from evil..."
She nodded and smiled. Maya took a step forward into 'her half' and then turned around.. she seemed.. larger. Her wings a vibrant green, standing tall and proud, moreso than she had ever before, a belt, with a wing-like design on her hips, it was only right she'd match this title with what Setsana had put on the line. And.. well, even if she lost, this ment that way, someone would stop this mighty champion. She knew Dura, grumpy old, pretend-to-not-care and be a harmless time-magician trickster. Dura the Time Thief, they called her nowadays.

Thinking about this, she, knowing her role herself, then retreated into the undergrowth and left the arena, waiting for her reveal.. and tilted her head at the music arriving, peeering out at Setsana curiously.

"Hahaha.. so we'll both be fighting at our very best, wont we?" Maya mused.. and tried to think things through...:
She didn't instantly regenerate when we fought. Maya thought to herself in that brief moment. Meaning she likely can't. She can absorb natural matter, but there's a limit to how fast she can recover. I hope..Those cupcakes are not just for fun, they also likely nourish her.. that puddle is propably a hidey-hole. The problem is, the Twilight-paradise naturally regenerates any living being within it, if she finds that out and stacks it ontop of her basic ability..

Focus Maya.. it does not matter who you fight, or how strong they are, and if she can heal from every injury and grow ever stronger, you cannot let down your home, your people!.. enough thinking. She was Maya, She was the most powerful druid among all Aeva.. and their champion! This was what the fought for! The eyes of the crowd on her, their cheers, their amazement!
She slapped her cheeks, when no one could see.
"Come on Maya, you are part Valkyrie, you can do this.. " She glanced over to the pretty goo-girl's posing.. and focused on the here and now. "Listen to the cheers.. let the feeling of battle flow through you, you can fight, no.. don't even think about defending them. All that matters is this moment... y.. you can do it. "

Setsana's song had fit her, emphatizing her exotic, erotic mystique. As Maya took confident steps through the undergrowth Brimming with power and determination, Maya flexing powerfully, showing off her warriors physique flowers turned towards her, grass grew along her way, vines slithered by her side, giving a genuine impression of a force of nature on the move forwards. As she moved forwards, her normal, feathery wings took on a wooden apperance, with lush, green leafes growing between them.

As Maya advanced, leaves and flowers grew along with her, entertwining, forming.. animals, wolves and birds, tigers, even an elephant, a whole menagerie of flowery animals forming, glittering in the undergrowth, with the angel smiling, tossing her belt next to Setsana's.. though rather than imbed itself, it saw fit to grow into the wall by a root, as Maya declared, voice enhanced by magic.. she was not gonna be a heel.. plus why not use something you were strong with!:
"I'm greatful for this generous opportunity given to me, to measure my championship against yours." She extended a hand, indicating Setsana. "I don't know about you, but no matter how this fight goes, I'm grateful for the opportunity to entertain this amazing crowd." She pointed up dramatically, one hand on her chest, her leaf-animals howling and tooting and roaring out demonstratively. "People of Vibranga, you come far and wide from over 20 continents, so I hope not to disappoint you all, I am Maya, The Goddess' Fist of the Twilight paradise... and you shouldn't always have to come to see the same fight unfold, should you?"
She wagged her finger, continuing on, leafes swirling around her arm.. "Setsana! I would normally apologize to you for the BEATDOWN that's to come, but I know you wouldn't want me to give less than my all.. nor would you hold back yourself.
But who am I to come in here, a nobody, and challenge your champion... but a Three Time Twilight Paradise champion! And you might not have heard of me.. but I promise you one thing.. after this fight.. you will remember me!"
She shouted, raising both fists to the sky, showing off her certainly not unimpressive physique.

lifted it's wings to both sides.. and brushed them downards, ever so slightly hopping up, the leaf-effect dispersing...

And revealing real animals beneath, the leaves that had swirled around Maya's hand materializing into a green-edged blade. Briefly, audibly now only to Setsana, Maya mused: "Y'know, it'd propably be smartest to hand back and come up with a super smart plan like Lucifer, like.. I'm not dumb, I think you kinda adapt to whatever's thrown at you and the reason you want hand to hand is so you can goo-me-up.. but.. heh.. I'm no good at strategizing." She grinned, lifting her green blade. "Rawwwk.. weapon summoned by nature-magic: Verdant Edge, Allow! Allow! Wee woo!" The parrot informed, suprisingly insightful.

"I figure I'd just strike you down with differing attacks, quicker than you can adapt. OVERWHELMING STAMPEDE!" She declared and, as soon as the bird-referee gave his sign, she charged forwards, amidst her animals. One thing one had to give her credit for, she was not afraid to throw herself into the frontlines...

Maya had summoned a wild variety of exotic creatures, some never seen here before... although Setsana had little time to admire that. The creatures coming for her were simple animals, tooth and nail, claw and horn, nothing, to an agent of Cyliara on their own. But at the same time, Maya had judged Setsana's defenses to be non-existant.. she was used to taking hits and rolling with them, so even this basic level of attack should occupy her. While struck with her green blade, leaving vines and flowers growing out of the ground where it scratched the earth. It seemed Deva's angels prefered weapons that didn't injure their targets directly, though Maya still aimed to strike Setsana, so likely, the blade had other effects...
Meanwhile, the summoned animals sought to bind and pin down Setsana, there were birds flying at her to mess with her vision, a mongoose trying to climb up into her trousers.. not to speak of the tiger trying to pounce her or those Elephant-tusks... though, if they were damaged decently, or just after a while, they disappeared into a glow of green, an explosively powerful, but limited magic, it seemed.

Setsana lead the charge, cutting at the goo-girl, but unafraid to grab her, and try to force her down, her strength, speed, offense.. certainly above human average, though, by comparison her defense was.. abysmal, if Setsana thought to splatter her.. while being splattered.. although, even as the spirit-animals disappeared, Maya relentlessly raised her hand, green energy pulsating alongside it. Although, even as she gathered energy, she seemed almost careless, focusing on also presenting herself, one leg kicked back and if this wasn't a dangerous fight, Setsana might have sworn that the druid was showing off the bulging of her dress to both her and the crowd as she proclaimed: "Hahar harrrr.. Are you warmed up? .. you actually get stronger from these meek attacks don't you? I do hope they tire you a little at least though... Still! This is amazing, I can use the full might of my abilities without dreading I'd hurt you seriously.... Alright then!

I've decided.. I don't care about the future or past, winning or losing.. I just want to make this a fight no one watching will EVER forget!" Maya delcared, and with that declaration, her power seemed to surge higher, emerald light cascading around her. "Now, make sure you don't hold back anymore! Whoo.. almost.. I'm almost there... That moment were the whole world disappears around, and only the fight matters.... the cheer of the people, knowing just how strong you propably are..." She chuckled, raising her hand, a rather.. worrysome amount of natural energy gathering quickly within her palm.
"I might get disqualified if I down you, so.. please survive this... and do your title as champion proud.. heh.. and remember, you can surrender to me any time." She mused, massive vines breaking forth from the underground, striking at Setsana with a multi-directional attack, that only stopped hitting and crackling up against magical barriers. But that was not the finish of Maya's attack, her hand clenching into a fist as the vines coiled and gripped tighter around their target, thorns tearing into her outfit.. not to mention immobilizing her body, Maya declaring: "SUPERIOR BRAMBLE CRUSH!" As she held out her hand, fist half-clenched.. if she had managed to grab Setsana, that was of course.

Strengthwise, Maya was certainly not unimpressive, the self-proclaimed mightiest Aeva stronger than Narcissus in his base-state, although she could not equal all of his fully released berserker state form or his defensive abilities. However, once she had calmed herself down and gotten into the spirit of the fight, allowed to her by Setsana's arena and the crowds cheering, actually, her spirit and focus was far higher than the twisted angels.
If Setsana had been gripped tight enough by the tentacles, Wego would flutter up to her actually, checking if she seemed conscious, and, if she seemed out of it, attempting to lift her arm by flying below it and lifting it up with a little effort.

Last edited: