What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Isa would remain knocked out when pet, though she'd roll over a bit when she felt Deva petting her, seeming to enjoy the petting even while she was fast asleep. "She is quite impressive, even not thinking about her powers, she does have some determination to help, even if some situations leave her with no way of helping... I wonder what role she had in her own story... Perhaps 'Serp' picked her because of this kind of power? Or maybe it was simply that he knew she would grow alongside us? Or he just picked her to keep you company... Either way, I'm glad to know that you have more than just me helping you out here." The Tome would comment, not wanting others to pay that price either, but at the same time glad that it had others around that could help. It always was nice to have those there for support, even if there only duty in some fights was to remind you what you were fighting for in the first place. Either way, Isa would stretch a bit and yawn as she rolled out of her pile of pillows. "So did I miss anything while I was out? I feel like I tried to lift a horse single handedly or something..." She would comment a bit, stretching out her shoulders now after using up so much energy without the level of control that she may have needed. "The third option does seem much more like her way of doing things, though that also means I would even have some trouble breaking through or sneaking in. Especially now that we are operating under the original rules." It wasn't that the Tome disliked working under those original rules, in fact it was glad that it no longer had the potential for truly limitless destruction, it was just that it would make certain aspects more difficult. Though if it knew Deva well enough by now, it figured that she wouldn't take as much issue with a new layer of challenge to their mission.

"So now I gotta do anything that you want, right? Heh... sounds like it could be fun!" The ice wolf would comment, once again stretching sexily in front of Deva, accentuating her breasts and her figure before eventually returning to a relatively normal posture. "To give you a bit of relief with the other stories you've seen... Considering that you fixed things rather handily, the stories had to have at least a decent amount of more time before the 'ending'. To throw a story off course enough to break it apart, they had to continually push it away from the intended outcomes. So really... All these stories have anywhere from a few weeks to a few months." The Tome explained some more, willing to reiterate that the agents had to continually find ways to pull the story to points that it should not go. That was also why Deva seemed to find the Stories in varying states of change. There were times that the angel made it before the agent could get established, other times she made it in while they were still enacting their plan. Then when Deva made up her mind, she would feel a sense of agreement from the Tome. "Criminal stuff? Uhhh... Alright... Not sure if I'll be the best help there..." She wasn't the best at doing illegal things, but she would certainly try if it meant helping out their mission. With that in mind, the Tome would use its power to shift their appearance, both of them appearing as normal humans once again before pulling them through to the next story...

They would both be in the front garden of a seemingly abandoned manor. The home looked like it had once belonged to a rich noble, but had now fallen into a state of disrepair. Some of the windows were broken in places, plants were starting to grow into the bricks, and one of the chimneys had broken off completely and fallen into the lawn. At the same time the iron gates and fences were starting to ruse, and the actual grounds were growing out of control with weeds and other plants. Still... for one with sharp eyes, they might notice that the path to the front door looked less mossy and decrepit than the rest of the area around it. And turning around, they'd see that they were inside a grand iron gate, which was far less rusted than the rest of the fence. So this place had definitely seen some use recently, it was just that the rest of it continued to look like it was falling into disrepair. As they stood within the manor grounds, Deva would hear footsteps approaching from outside the gate.

A slender, tough looking woman would appear through the brush, looking at the two of them in surprise. She had short cut, black hair, and while she was tall and thin, the two could see the slightest hint of definition in her abs. She wore a jacket that was currently open, revealing her entire midriff, and were it not for the lines of cloth at her chest area, she'd likely also be showing off her breasts. The woman wore black leather gloves, and in her left hand she held a weapon slung over her shoulder. Her hands gripped the black baseball bat, and on her face was an eye patch that had an intricate demon-face design on the front. But the most worrying part of this woman's appearance, was the manic, almost crazed smile on her face, as though she had just stumbled upon something that was going to be incredibly fun. But rather than act immediately, her smile would shift to surprise as she looked the two over. "How the Hell didja get in here?! This here is Seijama Family Turf, and I was told to beat the stuffing out of anyone trying to get into our manor. Still... The fuck... Ya got by me somehow! Aksuna will kill me if she finds out ya snuck by me somehow... Plus you look like you'd be a fun fight... I know! Two choices! Ya tell me how you got in here and I let you run off with ya tail between your legs... OOOOORRR... We get to fight! And I get to beat ya up! And then we bring ya to Aksuna and it'll be like I caught you before you got in here! BAM! I'm great with this whole 'negotiating' thing~! Okay! Which do you want to go with? Option 2 right? I'd take option 2 if I were you. It's a pretty solid choice." The woman would say, twirling her baseball bat around, the insane and excited smile returning to the woman's face. Though if Deva was paying attention, it would look like at least a little bit of the crazy look was an act, like she was just playing up a more extreme part of her personality. It wasn't full on faking, but it was definitely like she was putting on an act.

"Oh wait... right... Gotta do the polite thing first... Aksuna always wants us to introduce ourselves... Don't know why, we're fucking thieves... Anyway! I'm Konaka Hirai... But just call me 'Kona'. I like breaking faces. And I'm the best infiltrator of the Seijama Family~! Crazy right? I'm also probably our second best fighter! But uh... anyway... you're in trouble now! Let's fight!" And with that she held her baseball bat in front of her, pointing at Deva dramatically while sliding one of her feet out in a smooth motion to take a wider stance, stabilizing herself with the ground. "When they said we were getting attacked I didn't think they'd find a way to sneak into Seijama ground... OPTION PICKING TIME! 1 or 2?" She would comment, still in a combat stance, ready for any sudden attacks from either of the two invaders that had suddenly appeared on her family's doorstep.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If I were to guess, Serp picked her expecting her growth, but would be suprised by the exend of it." Deva mused. "I'm suprised myself. If Isa were to relcaim her full strength..." She tilted over.
"Oh hey Isa. Fun fact, you don't lift horses, you ride them." She said, as was her way, hiding useful advice in silly nonsense. "The way to break through an adaptive ward is to overload it with an enormous amount of power, or use something it cannot adapt to. I have one of the latter." Deva nodded.. distracted by the ice-wolf stretching. Something about that never failed to raise Deva's.. attention. Perhaps she should go back to being female after all, not that she didn't find Isa cute as it was, but it almost felt as if just the hormones from her.. additional appendage.. made her more vunerable in that regard...

"Err.. right. Right, useful information tomey, one problem at a time." She nodded and chuckled, reading her tome but not responding further while the world around her changed...

Deva, always the attentive one noticed the signs of someone that wanted their place to look abandoned. A mean part of Deva thought 'Cheap-Valerie' when peering over to the woman approaching her. The way she was talking kind of brought back fond memories of Kortuga and an encounter with it's militia captain. It had involved an assasine and a drow-mage trying to drag off someone. And then it had involved a rescued girl an unconscious mage and a chicken.

"Huh? Oy, don't bust my chops, lass, not my fecking fault ya ain't looking my way when I happen to walk by." She chuckled and gave a half-smirk for good measure.
"No need to be layin' boots 'ere, I must be knackered myself, was sure I could get up to your boss without anyone.. Oh ey, no point olangonin' now."
She shrugged. "I'm Deva the Deciever, don'tcha bother 'bout the name, you ain't a muppet, aye? And this is Silent Isa, she ain't a talker but good rides you can trust to stick to your back ain't an easy find these days, eh?
We'd been flying high two towns over before some damned copper tried to snog me rather than stick to an agreement, so we had to what's the fancy wording... aye. Abscond. We Abscondered away, heard you lot here were having trouble. So I thought to myself, Deva, you pretty bean, if ever there's time to prove you're a good worker, now's your time to get in."
She nodded, scratching her nose and chuckled afterwards.

"I'll take finding you lot and getting up here as my letter of introduction." She crossed her arms and grinned. "So you ain't supposed to let anyone past even this far..." She grinned a nasty grin. "I can respect me a lass of simple choices, so how 'bout this, I'll let you pretend I didn't jog up here... and for that I get you vouching for me in joinin' the family. Alternatively, you try to hit me, in which case I'ma prolly take one on the noodle.. but I'ma also sing a song you wont get out of your head for days to come!" She raised her hands in a semi-adept fighting stance, hands half raised, centre of mass unbalanced, head and neck open for strikes. To some people, challenging them to a fight ineptly was far more assuring than surrendering completely.
Deva had heard it said that you could spot the lies of others not in their words but in their bodies. What nonsense. Your entire body could be a tool for deception, to guide the thoughts of others the way she wanted to. If she had taken a strong, military combat stance, she might have been suspected as a guardsman in disguise. She could appear like a complete amateur and infact usually walked with this as her default, with only a true martial master seeing the subtle shifts into her counter-striking stance, or she could let herself go into a drunken-frenzy to become unpredictable.

Right now, she took a far more flexible, back-footed stance to appear as one that had never been taught proper combat, but had been forced to fight anyway, a street-urchins combat style. She waved her left hand defensively, distractingly, with her right hand slipping down simultaneously, pretend-reaching for a hidden knife or somesuch weapon. Of course, an experienced street-fighter would see through this rather aptly. Deva hoped. "So, what's your poison, love? 'cause I'd rather help you lot out but if you fancy beatin' up harmless little girls that tells me 'nough about you lot, I can have that sorta boondoggle with the coppers..."

(Relatedly: )

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Yeah, the cows are big blobs of white and black that make mooing noises. I think they're pretty adorable too! Though they're too big to hold like the little goo chickens." Mulj would state, giving her expert opinion on the types of animals that lived in her world. Part of her now wondered what all these animals might look like if they were solid instead of gooey, that might be just as incredible as all the solid people that she had seen over the past few days. When observed, Dura would see that the goo on the back of Mulj's neck had actually hardened just a little bit when she was hit with that kind of fear and worry that she might be in true danger soon. But just as with the other things, she would hold it down for now, preferring to focus on the situation at hand so that she wouldn't have to even think about what might happen to her. "W-Well... I'll definitely try to help... Deva saved me once already... I think, if you're helping her, then you'll b-both find something that can fix things..." She did have confidence in the two of them, especially from the crazy things that she had already seen.

She would put on a brave smile when Dura caressed her cheek, her body rippling a little again, but otherwise she seemed to calm down a little bit more. Solid people had managed to save her once, so there was no reason that they wouldn't find some way to do it again, she would just have to hope that it happened. Well, that and help Dura out however she could, that would be useful as well. The mage woman would still seem rather curious as Dura continued to talk, not sure what to make of this solid person that was just approaching her for no reason. "Of course I know there are chickens. Do you not have chickens where you come from? I doubt there'd be much problem with you purchasing one somewhere though. They are quite simple and can live almost anywhere if it's not cold from what I know." Though she wasn't an expert on this kind of stuff, so perhaps she was wrong and there were quite a few places that chickens were unable to live. She wasn't one to get into those kinds of details. "I am Vatura, and while I am a noblewoman, I am not from this city. I'm actually from the next country over, and was returning there after a small trip." The mage explained, not minding giving these kinds of details to this new person that she had met. Though she was still very curious as to both what this solid person was doing here, and where she had even come from in the first place.

"I would guess she's somewhere in her late twenties to early thirties... It's not easy to tell with us actually... Cause there's not a lot of signs of age... I only guess that because her sheen is just a little different from mine, and that's not super accurate." Mulj would explain, still seeming to hide behind Dura a bit, only peeking out so that she could give that answer. Though anything else she had to say would get lost as she saw that all the guards had suddenly lost their weapons seemingly without Dura even moving. Yet it had to have been something that she had done, as she knew those guards were holding weapons just a moment ago, but now here she was, standing still with a confident look as they all held nothing in their hands now. Her eyes were a bit wide at that one, clearly impressed by whatever it was that the angel had done, still trying to figure it out in her head how that could have happened. "What do you mean my guards are... Huh? How did you... Hmmmmm... Alright then..." With that, Dura would feel magic energy starting to build up in Vatura, she wasn't attacking yet, but she was piling energy in case she was attacked. It seemed that despite being a noble she would still be able to defend herself, as she had studied a few different types of magic over her years as a noble woman.

"I grew up in my home country a far distance north from here... Though my childhood is my own business, thank you very much. We have only just met... I have no reason to talk about those kinds of things..." She said defensively, which Dura might realize means she hit the nail on the head with her evaluation of the slime noble's life. Either way, as she approached she wouldn't be attacked, Vatura was just watching her carefully, rather than trying to do anything to stop her. "Stop pretending that you know me... I'm not just someone that you can win over with just a few kind words... I've changed my mind, walk away and leave me alone." She said coldly, no longer curious and more just wanting to get out of this situation now that Dura was analyzing her childhood. She looked down angrily, her body starting to ripple a little with this kind of discomfort that came from others trying to analyze her past and who she was. "I'll do what I want in my life... You just leave me alone. I'm happy enough, I live in a nice home and have a nice art collection... Leave me alone..." But at this point it would more sound like she was trying to convince herself of these things rather than Dura.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dura made a mental note to target goo-world for tourism. She liked simple animals and simple things, watching them helped her forget her own complicated things and worries.
"That's it. We are procuring a chicken." She nodded to Mulji. With the implication that she was hoping for the goo-girl to pay, because, obviously, Dura could not. Then she hesitated however. ".. but as cute as it would sound, if it is used to this world another might confuse it. Also, technically, I've been on the shores of Oceania, the second heavenly layer of Elysium, so I don't think there were chicken, and if there were they were both very rebellious and very good hearted.." Dura pondered the chicken conundrum in earnest for a moment. Oceania was basically were all the good watery folks went, so chickens were unlikely. She had not seen many chickens in any of the heavens actually. Were chickens secretly evil?

"Ughh.. that sounds like a long trip.." Dura complained, hearing Vatura was from far away. Being able to control time didn't mean she could control space as well of course...
Dura's smile had lost some of it's innocence as she looked back to the noble-goo.. she obviously did not like threats, subtle or not.
"You're getting a bit defensive.. That said, you don't seem that bad.. you have an iceyness about you but I feel there's something missing still anyway." Dura mused, crossing her arms. "Alright, let's say thirty years, that'll give me enough time to find you too.. hrm hrmn." Dura nodded to herself, pulling out her odd timepiece again, adjusting it and mumbling: "Now, it's time for my magic." Dura raised her hand, pointing at the goo girl. "No need to get defensive, by the way. Just so you know.. you'd be many, many years too late... Momento Memoria." Dura pointed her hand and a hissing emanated from the strange, compass like element exuding an odd magical aura... Though.. she didn't seem to be casting any spell, just kind of Flicker, disappear and reappear, just a little... it was hard to describe. One moment she was there, the other she was just a tiny bit to the left and something was different, a memory...

There was a knocking on her door. A goo unlike any other was about to enter, Vatura remembered it. Currently, that goo was disguising themselfs wearing a heavy set of clothing. "Travel here's been a pain, as I'd thought. Hello! I'm Dura, your New Nanny. I'm a real solid person!"

The memory faded away, but it had felt... quite real. "No, to pre-empt the question you will ask... I'm not an enchantress or a telepath or a psion or any of that.. Heh, I wish I was sometimes, the way I create memories, is the old fashioned way." She adjusted the Equalizer of Eons, wait.. .. how did Vatura know that? Had she seen it before?

The strange winged-solid people that insisted on being a nanny chuckled and lifted the compass. "Heh, this thing? I call it the Equalizer of Eons. -I- Think that name is totally cool. Things should have fancy names, why not! No one's stopping them! It.. heh, well it allows me to visit you, basically. Oh don't give me that curious look.. alright, basically, it's like a lightning rod, it draws in energy and disperses it in two directions, allowing me to direct my own ability. Just imagine that tiiiny bits of lightning are around you at all times, you know, when your hair... err.. when your solid-friends hair stands up towards something rubbed? It's like that, but with time.
No, I can't borrow it to you, it only works for me, basically, it's an item that enhances your magic, like some use a staff to channel it. Heh, yeah, actually, I guess you could call this my staff, just.. a lot more potent and fancy, but only working in specific ways. and it's pretty sensitive.
Oh woops, someone's coming, gotta hide! Remember, secret solid friend!"

Dura's smile was the same as all those times... and that.. was.. "The hardest part was really, finding you off of these vague descriptions while also disguised.. but this world and it's people are really nice, so I never did mind the search. I don't like doing this, usually. Even if I change peoples past for the better, it still feels like I'm manipulating them something fierce. That said, I really like goo world. I'd rather you research a way to freeze everyone and keep them alive to protect them from an impending catastrophe, than freeze them because of a twisted sense of art.
That's what you planned to do, isn't it? You were going to freeze this entire world, make it all a part of eternal art or what have you I mean. What would your younger self think, you were such a cute little blob.... I don't even think you're a bad person. I think that just.. randomly, ever so subtly, circumstances shifted against you. Now I'm shifting them back again without breaking stuff, it's quite hard, but then again, I doubt anyone has tried it my way. I don't manipulate history, I become a part of it. "
Again, just the way Dura was speaking sounded oddly familiar, like a friend one hadn't seen for a long time...

Dura leaned towards Mulji. "I sure hope blob is a term of endearment for gooeys... Oh! And, Gurtles are the best animal, definitly. Err... that's my nickname for Goo-turtles, They're little green things that can harden their goo amazingly and if you see a bunch of baby-goo turtles it's like the cutest thing ever. I am ashamed to admit I startled them on purpose a few times to watch them all ball-up in one go, cutest thing ever..." She sighed happily, indicating a .. that hadn't been there before.. nor was it the area for Gurtles... wait, Turtles! Calling them anything else was silly. But a bit of silly was fun, from time to time, Tuva remembered the lesson .. the lesson that hadn't happened.. well, now it had happened!

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"It's alright to not be sure, darling... It's not easy to always be sure of yourself and forge forward without some kind of approval." Vivien would nod with a warm smile still on her face, making sure that Uvi knew that it was alright to be unsure of ones self. While at the same time still gently encouraging her to seek approval before making decisions, further encourage that submissiveness deep in the angel.

The mayor would return the smile to Uvi, glad that her compliments were making Uvi happy, and adorably embarrassed at the same time. "Not only do you have a sonorous voice, you're also smart and very adorable, Uvi. I do very much enjoy your company, darling." She reassured, still not trying to push the idea of joining her harem too strongly. All she wanted was for the angel to understand that she would be more than welcome there... leave the offer on the table and then just gently push the other person into accepting it, rather than try to force it on them. After all, slaves that choose to be part of the harem themselves are often all the more loyal and devoted. Plus it was cute to see one such as Uvi flush with embarrassment, it was like this angel was the most perfect little slave that was just waiting to happen.

Something about this was much more fun to the mayor than anything else in the world. Seeing one as adorably shy as Uvi slowly giving in to her submissive desires and urges. And knowing that by the end of it all, if it all worked out, the angel would be her newest little slave, beautiful and submissive and oh so much fun to toy with. While Uvi's fantasies would keep running wild, and her thoughts would start to drift to other ideas. She could see the faintest hint of the mayor's sex, and could see those stiff nipples poking through her dress, but one more thing that she would wonder is just what Vivien's lips might taste like... how soft her skin would feel under her hands, how strong and dominant that her hand would be toying with the angel's body... All those fantasies would rush together with her submissive and subservient desires. "I would like to walk away... And perhaps I could if only I had someone there to protect me... Someone beautiful and intelligent and strong... I just suppose that there's nothing that can be done about that..." Uvi's desire to be the one to protect Vivien would just seem to grow, the thought seeming even more enticing to her, being able to protect someone as kind, beautiful, and intelligent as Vivien... being able to serve her and protect her would seem so wonderful...

Vivien would smile a bit in amusement when Uvi started listing off people that could be able to protect her, treasuring how adorable the angel could be. Then she stepped forward and gently caress Uvi's cheek, a soft shiver running down her spine. "It's okay, darling... I promise I won't give any of this intel to anyone, it's between you and me." And she was completely honest about that. She didn't have any need for that intel, and most of those names that Uvi listed were ones that were already being dealt with... Plus even if they had no information about them, she was confident that the others would manage to come out victorious, they were much better than many seemed to think. "Those all sound like wonderful people... darling... But I don't know... none of them sound... right." She also made note to try and explain to Uvi what her victories against Maya actually were... as she never liked people not getting to enjoy their victories, especially one as adorable and shy as Uvi. "If I got to choose, I would want one like you... One that wasn't just strong, but could also empower the rest of my harem... Ah but of course, I suppose that's just me speculating, yes?" She commented, still caressing Uvi's cheek softly, a comforting smile on her face as the angel would feel warmth and pleasure going through her. Perhaps she could be with Vivien... perhaps she could be the one to protect her.. At the very least it would mean that Vivien wouldn't be facing Deva any more... "But darling... I think I'm going to consider 'I'm not strong enough' or 'Others would be better at it than me' to be insulting yourself... I should give you a spanking some time soon." Though her tone would be a bit more joking, smiling at the angel as she spoke, more and more fantasies of the naughty things that Vivien might do rolling through Uvi's head.

Vivien could see the way that Uvi was almost drooling over her removing her ring. Then when she saw Uvi's distant expression, the way that she seemed aroused and enticed, and how submissive she was becoming. Though when the angel called her 'Miss Vivien', something about it just didn't feel right. It felt as though she were missing a part of the proper title, but she just couldn't put her finger on precisely what was missing from that title. It felt close at least, like she was on the right track, but it was missing something important. Either way, Vivien would watch patiently as Uvi worked on summoning the rust creature to get them through the door, smiling encouragingly and nodding approvingly should Uvi turn to look at her. Then she saw that Uvi couldn't properly focus on her magic, and it made her have to hold back a smile as she knew that it was time.

"It's perfectly okay, darling... I would never judge you for something like this." Vivien promised as the angel started stripping down, smiling softly at Uvi. She would never judge her harem just for being aroused, and wouldn't judge them for revealing their beautiful bodies either. Though her only concern was that now her tattoo was revealed, the black ink seeming to glow and pulse now that it had completed itself above Uvi's sex, pulsing a little brighter because of how naturally shy and submissive Uvi seemed to be. Vivien was suddenly very glad that she had a well trained poker face, as Uvi's sudden realization and aiming of a spell did worry the mayor. Thankfully she had kept calm, and felt a spell actually... protecting her?

For the briefest moment she felt really guilty about this... the poor angel was so trusting and kind... Though from what she had seen so far, enslaving Uvi might actually be better for her in the long run. She would have less confidence issues, and get the pleasure that her harem slaves received. So the mayor reminded herself that she was doing this for more than just herself and forged on. As Uvi revealed her body to Vivien, she would feel... just a little bit better? Her arousal was still just as strong, but showing her body to Vivien would feel right, like she was doing something to help herself. "I'll help you, darling... Don't worry, I'll make sure you're okay... I can help calm you down properly..." The mayor would promise, moving towards Uvi and kneeling down besides her, a comforting, warm, but clearly aroused smile on her face now that she was this close to the clearly aroused and quite beautiful Uvi. "I will call my harem, dear... But while they come here, we need to help you." She said, determinedly, taking charge of the situation, which would feel proper to Uvi. She was right, it was much easier to let the mayor take charge of the situation...

"Lewd thoughts? About me... Well... The way to solve this is actually rather clear to me, my dear... Think about it, you've seen that I am aroused by what this trap has done, and yet I'm keeping my composure. It seems counterproductive, but the key to these traps isn't to fight them off and hold them in, but instead to embrace them... Don't fight the strong currents of wind or water... flow with them instead. Embrace those fantasies, describe them to me. Indulge with me in those fantasies... It seems odd, and I know you may find it embarrassing, but this is how you overcome them. You don't fight it head on, you embrace it enough to control yourself." She explained, knowing that all it would do is deepen her submission and make her want to kneel and obey Vivien even more... She could be part of that happy harem, never having to worry about her own choices, not even having to worry about her appearance... She would know that she is beautiful because she would look so similar to her Mistress... Vivien looked absolutely wonderful, and looking like her could only mean that she would be beautiful as well. She would be a happy part of the harem, able to protect Vivien, able to feel that same pleasure without any doubt, fear, or worry. She could feel secure in doing the right thing for a Mistress that truly and honestly appreciated her. And most of all, she could indulge any strange and lewd thoughts like these ones without any fear of rejection, because Vivien accepted everything that she was without question, caring for her and loving her, being her Mistress without the slightest hint of disapproval...

Then Vivien would hold Uvi, steadying her gently and smiling at her again. She figured she would just interpret this as 'asking' for her to do lewd things to her, as she didn't want to break her promise. "Just spread your legs a little wider, darling... I will help you... You are safe with me, and I would never think of judging you for something like this. Now let me help you... Describe those fantasies you've been having... And I will describe my own..." With that she would reach a hand down gently between her legs, and start softly tracing the lips of Uvi's sex. Her soft, quick, experienced fingers would feel like a pleasurable electricity running across her pussy. It would send shivers of pleasure and ecstasy through her, feeling like something was finally being fulfilled that she had wanted for so long. Her body would hum with gentle pleasure, and the tattoo would pulse with ecstasy at the physical contact of Vivien. The mayor would start slowly rubbing between Uvi's legs, pleasuring her and currently making the arousal grow, but at the same time Uvi's thoughts would feel a little more clear, like she was finally seeing that this was what she had wanted since this 'spell' had started affecting her. She would lean in and start whispering to the angel, her voice an aroused and enticing whisper. "I was having lewd fantasies of just grabbing you and pushing you down, forcing you to the ground and kissing you time and time again, my lips slowly moving down your body, reaching between your legs and having a proper taste of you, licking you again and again as your moans grew louder and louder... I had fantasies of bringing you into my harem, of caring for you like the rest of my slaves, you serving dutifully, spending the days with me and the rest of my harem, all of you working together to pleasure me and serve me, and getting pleasure back in return... Ooooohhh... I can just picture it..." And that fantasy would sound so incredibly enticing to Uvi, like that was something that she would greatly enjoy now as well... And as she told that small story, her hand would grow a little faster, a finger tracing Uvi's clit, increasing the pleasure in time with that story. Then, when she got to the end of it, she would pull the angel into a deep kiss, a surge of happiness and fulfillment shooting through Uvi, the knowledge that Vivian was pleased with her, the desire to let the mayor's forceful tongue take charge, and the fulfillment of her body's needs would all mix together deep in her to push her further into the wonderful feelings of submission.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uvi nodded in agreement to the mayors insinuation about approval. She got a bit fidgety again with all the complimenting, clearing her throat and shifting, blushing(further). None of that was helped of course, by her wondering how it'd feel to snuggle up to Vivien. Nice.. and soft. and maybe with less clothes so they could feel one another and Uvi could get a closer look for purposes of.. knowing stuff..

"I.. I mean..I could try being a bit of a protector too, even though I'm propably not that good at it.." Uvi muttered, hesitantly, under the mental influence of the magical marking, with her both quivering and leaning into Vivien's caressing hand. "Y.. you would want one like me? I uh.. I mean.. I guess I'm good at empowering others..." She mused, under the continued petting of her cheek, why did it all make her feel so warm and at ease.. Uvi mieeped a bit at the threat of being spanked, giving Vivien the most pitiful look.. albeit one that also hinted at a hidden bit of desire. "Bubu.. but it's true... I mean.. I guess I couldn't really see the other high ranking ones that good at protecting a whole group maybe.." She decided to admit. Maya's way of protection was to smash things that were threatening, and Uvi had never seen Dura fight, only heard rumours that she was stronger than Maya, so that ment...

As a bard, Uvi specialized in enchantment magic. Granted, she had some conjuration, restoration, illusionary figments and even lower-ranking summonings, but none of that came as easy as enchanting the hearts and minds of others with her voice and empowering them. It was certainly impossible for one with Uvi's degree of mental control while the nice mayor was.. looking at her, stripping, shifting with aroused emberassment..

She stared at the brightly pulsing tatoo with shy concern.. well, she could focus on disspelling this easily enough, it appeared to be a sophisticated curse, but any curse could be broken easily enough.. "Thanks.. I'm already feeling a bit better.. if I can calm down a little a simple enchantment break should do the trick here. I think this is a strong binding spell that uhmnn.. ge.. gets stronger based on my.. uh.. " she clearly seemed to understand the spell, but avoided finishing her sentence nonetheless. She simply nodded along with the mayor offering to take care of the situation, still awfully shy and emberassed about her aroused, cute and.. suprisingly sensual body on display. (that was angelic blood for you..)

"Em.. embrace them? I don't know about that.." She mumbled, "I.. I don't know if I could describe them, I'm a bit scared.." She admitted, honestly, looking hopefully at the mayor... and thinking about these things just made Uvi blush more. It felt all too easy to get tempted to wash away with these waves like the mayor described, with Uvi trying to sort her mind and the mayor hugging her. "I.. I don't know.." She mumbled, but she did spread her legs as commanded, biting her lips slightly. Still, she would moan and sigh softly, shifting into the Mayors touch on her warm, wet and slightly puffy sex, clinging to Vivien with one desperate arm holding on as her hips rocked forward a bit on instinct, in stimulation, her eyes closed.
"Hmn.. th.. this feels nice.." She moaned out, voice heavy with clouding lust, but at least she felt.. clearer. Perhaps indulging this lust was a way to get a better control of herself indeed, to calm her throbbing pussy..

She shivered slightly, blushing and listening to Vivien's fantasies.. and not finding herself opposed.. with those fingers already feeling good, how nice would the womans tongue be? Uvi would find out, in a kiss, moaning happily into the passionate embrace, clinging fully to the mayor now, moaning, her body tensing up with a little climax at the climax of the mayors promises, panting, seeming.. clearly enthralled by the magic, blushing and gulping. "M.. miss Vivien... I.. I'm scared... I want you to keep kissing me and licking away all my worries and help me be a happy harem slave... hamnn.. I imagine.. I imagine..." She bit her lips and pondered, then... burst out: "I imagine becoming just like beautiful Mistress Vivien, with all my worries and fears kissed and hugged away... and I imagine feeling myself become loyal to a loving, caring mistress that'll help me not be special, just be like any one of her beautiful girls, from head to toe, hair to pu..pussy, and there'd be lots of hugging my beautiful mistress or slaves that look just like her and are as loving as her and I'd not be looked at as different or weird and wouldn't have to be alone and.." Suddenly she reached out, squeeze-clinging to Vivien, her body hiding enough strength to likely overpower the woman, even now, but not intend on doing so. "I.. I just want to become the way someone will truly like me.. so I can't disappoint them... I want someone to control me so I'll be a good girl.. " She hesitantly added, giving Vivien a softer kiss.. the kind that invited, and let the mayor take charge... "I.. I don't want to be spanked or punished or be a bad girl.. I want to be disciplined not because I did wrong, but so that I can never do wrong and will always be a good girl.... " Her eyes grew vacant for a moment, with her blinking in time with the pulsing on her mons, clearly quite.. receptive for submission encouraging magic. "Want to be good.. please let me be good.. don't want to be alone.. don't want to be special.. just happy.. good.. happy..." She shook her head and blinked, blushing..
"I.. I'm not sure if going along with this is working! I can think clearer but I just think of myself wearing a harem-collar and a revealing dress now! This isn't working.. wh.. what should I do.. " She whimpered softly, clinging to Vivien, her soft, wet sex exposed helplessly to Vivien's hand, as her heart was to the mayor's magic. "P.. please help me mistress, you're so kind and nice and I feel like you wouldn't want to hurt me..." She asked, hopeful.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"And who says I'm not working for a good cause? I can tell you I have the same conviction as you. I truly and honestly believe that I fight for what is right, what is the only way to protect people." Setsana would state, pointing dramatically as she tilted her head heroically. There was a lot that she didn't care about, she was one that liked to relax most of the time and eat sweets. The only time that she really got passionate was when it came to a proper fight, and even then she worked to keep her head cool. However, she did believe that what she was doing was right, and that this was something that needed to be done to protect the worlds around them. "You're right on one thing though, I best keep my eyes on you for now... Besides... Heh... I appreciate that you'd try and keep me at the end of all this... too bad you won't get the opportunity to do that!" She boasted confidently, still being dramatic even as they started to move on to a much more official fight.

Even after competing there for so long, Setsana always felt a sense of awe and excitement whenever she stepped into the arena. Vibranga was second to none in their world for pit fighting, anyone that wanted to prove themselves as a proper fighter had to make it there. She'd take a look around proudly before she looked to Maya, smiling as she summoned her judge. "Oh my! A handsome bird, I like the choice." It wasn't even her trying to kiss up, she just liked the look of the bird, and so when it asked she'd quickly reach over to one of the concession stands to give the bird a few crackers, knowing that all food was free to the champ... something that she took advantage of all the time.

"Of course it's alright! We want both fighters to have their best environment for fighting! So we give each fighter half the arena. Besides, if you really want, fill your half with everything you can think of that would kill me, you wouldn't be the first to try that." A lot of people thought it was that simple, just build your arena against your opponent. But the issue there was that you gave up all your own personal advantages. Setsana just preferred to focus on an arena that played to her strengths, rather than exploiting her opponents weaknesses. "I could've teleported us into an enslavement chamber I guess, but where's the fun in that? That's not even really 'outsmarting' you, it's just lying to another warrior. I'd prefer to outplay you in a fight, not just lie to you." Setsana shrugged, the idea of teleporting them somewhere awful not even crossing the goo-woman's mind. "Disqualification. Submission. Pinfall. Or knockout. If you're knocked to the floor and unable to move, without someone holding you down of course, for a count of 10 you're knocked out. Also if you pass out in a hold that's a knock out as well." She explained, wanting the rules to be clear. "Oh! And just in case, might I explain a few of my powers to Wego? Some of my powers look like cheating to even the best sets of eyes, and I want to assure him that I don't use anything but my own powers and what I have in my side of the arena." And if allowed she would explain a few of her powers to Wego, giving him a private explanation about what she could do and some of the tricks that her powers could pull off, being sure to stay quiet and purposely morph and shift her body to block any sound from getting to Maya.

With all her set up and explanation done, Setsana would be ready to fight. For her, the only thing going through her head was how she could potentially use Maya's side of the field to her advantage in case fighting ended up over there. I'd prefer to keep things over on my side of the field really... You never know what's going to be in your opponents end. But in case I do... Lots of flowers... potential for blending in if I need it... Wildlife... don't want to risk absorbing it unless I know it's safe... Seems pretty basic if it's trying to emulate her home... I wonder what the trick is... Ah well. Stay in my zone if possible, and you can hide if things go bad. Time to fight!

With all that noted down, she would watch Maya's entrance, looking legitimately impressed by her theatrics and her choice of music. This was the kind of fight that everyone in the arena looked forward to, one that all of them showed up to watch. Though when Maya started speaking to the crowd, they would seem to grow silent, and look... confused. Setsana wasn't kidding when she said that they weren't used to dramatic speeches, just dramatic movement and action. Many would turn to look at one another, not entirely sure what to make of something like this. But hearing her words, the boos would seem to die down a little, and Maya would start to hear a bit of cheering for her from the crowd, her words apparently winning a few of them over. "Oh I don't want a single apology from you! You only have to apologize if you hold back! Make this a good one, not just for me and you, but for everyone out here!" She nodded and cracked her knuckles, not actually able to do so, just creating air bubbles in herself to make that popping sound.

The moment that the fight started, Setsana would reach out and start absorbing more of the cupcakes that she had scattered all over her side of the arena. A smirk crossed her face as her opponent charged right in, always happy to have someone fighting inside her half. Though her eyes would widen as the stampede of enemies started charging at her... When Maya stepped into Setsana's side of the field, something felt... off... about the side. It'd be hard to put her finger on it properly, but for something that looked so basic, it felt like there as an extra feature she was missing. As the animals came at her, she would move and shift, her body flowing almost like water to avoid most of the animal attacks. And those birds or mongoose that might get past her dodging would find themselves starting to get absorbed by her body, knowing they would likely dissipate as she tried to 'digest' them into herself. Still, this amount of movement left her little time to get strikes off, mostly dodging the initial stampede, her body weaving in and out, back and forth through the crowd of animals. Thankfully her body was perfect at shifting and dodging, so the slash of Maya's sword would just end up cutting through pure air, her entire body separating to avoid the hit before reforming back together. Unfortunately that took up more energy than she would like to be constantly using, and if Maya was looking she'd see that Setsana seemed just a little smaller from all the dodging and weaving. She'd then suddenly be grabbed, Maya getting a decent enough grip on her, the slime woman clearly not having the strength advantage in this match up. "Heh... Haaah... G-Glad you're enjoying yourself..." She noted, still trying to struggle out of that grip, her body shifting around strangely, seeming to be looking for ways to create leverage and get out faster. Her side of the arena didn't have many places she could grab though, so she'd just be wiggling desperately in Maya's grip.

Her face would get a bit serious though when Maya suggested that she could surrender at any time. "I never surrender." She didn't worry about any chance of dying from these attacks... Physical damage wasn't going to kill her proper, so she figured this would be fine as she struggled against the grasp. Her eyes would go wide once again as the bramble attack came at her, and at that precise moment, right before the brambles got to her, she would smirk. And suddenly the part of Setsana that Maya was gripping would feel... more gooey? She'd look down and find that her hand was now encased in a small blob of pink goo, and Setsana had separated herself from that piece of goo, free to move around now that she detached herself. Then that goo would spread across Maya's arm, moving against her skin and... just seeming to fade away? The goo would be gone after a few moments, and it seemed that there was no trace of it that she could find.

That being done, the goo woman would still need to deal with the brambles, but rather than fight them she would start weaving through them quickly, flowing around and around the brambles, seeming to dodge in a circle as her body would flow almost like water rather than goo. She'd keep moving and sliding through any gap she could find in the brambles, until finally landing a short distance away from Maya, panting heavily and looking a full foot shorter now after using her slime. She'd gasp and pant... before looking at Maya and smirking. "Damn you're strong... Hah... Hah... I don't think if I just came at you directly... Hoooo... But... Heh... Sometimes you gotta fight tactically... Take a look at the brambles around you..." And if Maya looked, she'd see small splotches of pink goo at random points around the brambles... They were at different spots all around them, all small specks of pink scattered around them.

"Don't forget I have full control of them... Hooooo... Let's try a classic..." She'd strike a pose, pointing her finger straight up in the air while she cocked her hip to the side before declaring... "DEEP PINK RAIN!!!!" And a portion of the crowd would cheer excitedly at that declaration. Then suddenly, a pink drop of goo would fly at Maya from one of the brambles, trying to land on her skin with a decent impact. If she dodged it however, another would drop would fly at her from a different angle, all of them coming from the small puddles of goo left on the brambles. More and more droplets would start flying at her, all coming from different angles and directions, Setsana having left a small bit of herself at random points to shoot them at Maya. They'd pick up speed more and more, trying to splatter against Maya's skin, and if they missed they would land on the ground or on some other brambles... and take a few moments before firing right back at her again, leaving her in a circular barrage of pink goo. Though just as before, any that landed on her skin would just seem to fade away. Were they not compatible with angels? Or was this just meant to be a distraction? Either way, any that hit her would fade away from the looks of it, and Setsana would take the distraction of the pink barrage to reach over and start eating some more cupcakes, regaining her previous stature quickly if she was allowed to eat one or two. Setsana wondered if Maya would be able to get out of that pink barrage, or if she would just tank it to rush at Setsana with a different attack. As currently, she had no time to try a follow up since she had focused much more on eating as many of her regenerative cupcakes as she could get. "Hoooh... Careful now... don't let yourself get absorbed by all the goo! Hah... Geez... But I doubt that's gonna be enough to keep you down... Come on! Let's do this some more!" She'd declare, still staying light on her feet, though seeming a little slower now that she had already tired herself out a bit from the amount of quick dodging and planning she had to do.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hoioioi, trying to bribe the judge?" Maya asked, whilest Wego nommed cheerfully.. though there was a playfulness in her voice.
It seemed however, for all her playful straightforwardness, Maya had a certain understanding of the concepts of battle, like filling her half of the Arena to assist her.
The bird leaned over towards the goo-woman when she wanted to explain things, with Maya shrugging and nodding in acknowledgement of the basic ruleset.

The angel raised her brows at the air-bubbling goo.. but her dramatic speech had had a dual purpose, to distract Setsana whilest her magic worked and for the audiences benefit. How odd that she didn't hold speeches, but it explained why Setsana was so silent by comparison, yet still strong. She'd see what the warrior was made of soon!

Maya observed. So.. Setsana dodged her stampede for the most part, not regenerating unless she had to, which ment her fluid body had a limit on that. She could likely increase her mass by absorbing things however. Maya pondered, and looked up to the audience briefly, thoughtfully. What to do, what to do...
The goo could even seperate her own body? She wasn't sure if that was normal goo-person-abilities. Wasn't there a world like this? She should have checked that one out prior. Too bad. That the goo avoided her with such effort ment she had limits to her healing, that was what Maya wanted to learn.

Also, she was stronger, and she wasn't even using all of her nature-magic for enhancement types. That was interesting too, even if she couldn't shake the feeling that something with this half of the arena was off.. well, she could back off and strike again later.
She actually grinned at Maya's refusal to surrender.
"Didn't think so, just thought I'd mention the possibility." She chuckled, looking at the goo slithering over her. Standard goo-girl tactics, albeit to a high degree and.. and it disappeared.. That was not standard. Propably bad.

"Tactical fighting isn't my forte.. I'm kind of worried what you did there, but it seems you can't do it all over..." She mused, looking at the goo-splotches all over. "Oh.. right you have control over all of that.." She mused, cutting into the splotch of goo coming at her, which turned it green.. and then had it turn into a little flower, as it hit Maya's face, her sword seemingly imbued with a similiar magic to the arrow she had used, albeit less powerful, more persistant perhaps.

Maya cut down a few more of the pink blobs.. but not all of them, certainly. "Haah. Haah.. hiah.. Say,.. This is just me being worriedly guessing, but that goo that touches me and disappears, you wouldn't be able to still have control over that too?" She theorized, annoyedly. Defense -definitly- was not her forte. With Maya occupied not being hit -too much- Setsana had the time to cupcake up too, while Maya gathered magic for another spell.
Quicken magic: Lesser Crush of Brambles!" She declared, a singular vine breaking forth from the others, trying to strike at Setsana from behind. However, that thorny vine would not stop there, rather, it's attack would continue.. straight towards Maya, who raised her arms, to somewhat block and take the impact.
"See, normally I would use a tree stride spell to hide within these plants, attack you from any of the vines, but with err.. you being all over the place, guess I gotta try harder!" She grinned, as her own plant-attack slammed into her, pushing her back out of the pink rain's direct attack route and into the Twilight-paradise inspired area, where she grinned, showing off the bloodied impact wound on her arms from the vine-strike.. slowly fading away.
"The whole of the Twilight-Paradise is enhanced with positive energy, allowing quick healing of wounds and enhancing plant growth. I was actually kinda worried you could use it too, but it seems you -need- mass to regenerate from most of your maneuvres.. But anyway, about fighting tactical." Maya mused and pointed at the goo-woman, once she was out of the pink rain.. with a few hits, but not nearly enough to be satisfactory, considering her stunt of smashing herself out.

"You know how you managed to dodge all those vines and come back up here, super impressive. And that you'd land right there.. know what that isn't? A coincidence. Entangle!" Maya .. was not a good strategist. But after seeing Setsana dodge for a while even she could make some plans. She had made sure that her attacks had encircled Setsana, who now found herself roughly in the middle of her Arena, with her vines all around. Vines, that now all were filled with a semblance of life, sought to bind and grasp at the ones within them.

"Fun fact, a druid like me is actually inferior in raw magical power to elemental sorcerers, divine mages, .. most forms of magic, really. However, we have one advantage, that if we use our environment, we can keep going at nearly no expenditure of energy!" She grinned, whilest the vines.. not with explosive speed, but with determined persistance now, continued to try and grab at the goo-girl, forcing her to keep up her dodging and tire herself somewhat.. ideally before Maya could find out what Setsana's attacks might be doing to her.

"These vines would be pretty easy to cut down individually, but you don't seem to specialize in that.. a shame.. I know you can propably just absorb any plant that manages to grab you, but if several grab you, I can just pin you down and win." She smirked and teased but also declared, as she folded her hands together, sword hanging by her side
"But you are too swift to be held down by just this, aren't you. OVERGROWTH!" She shouted, spreading her leaf-clad wings.. and the vines around her pulsated, smaller lashing vines growing out from them at multiple angles, just adding to the possible restraitns on the gooey woman, trying to grab her and bind her up. The problem wasn't one or two of the vines of course, but being immobilized by one would mean several others would try to lash at her as well. And quickly enough, Setsana was grabbed and slammed to the ground, by the sheer mass of plant... mass. Where one vine hit her, several did, trying their best to coil around her and push her onto the ground.

"Well, what are you waiting for, I'm technically pinning her down!" Maya complained, to which the judge just tilted its birdy head. "Bloody plants lacking the precision to properly plop down shoulders..." Maya complained, rushing over, waving a hand to direct her plants to leave just enough of Setsana free to allow the nature-angel to physically pin her down.
"I almost feel bad grabbing another warrior and turning her into my goo-slave, but I just got to know how nice your slick body feels around me.. plus you try to enslave folks, you don't get to complain."
Maya nodded, and if she got up to Setsana the vines would free the woman just enough to be pinned down by Maya's superior strength as well as their green goodness, though this time around Maya tried to not touch Setsana's body, instead, grabbing her clothed bra, pushing her down by squeezing,.. with a slight nod of appreciation.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Not looking your way?! What other way are you supposed to be coming from? I covered our only path in! Gonna need to figure out how ya did that one... I'm good at sneaking around and surprising people, ask Aksuna! I can always surprise her by popping out of somewhere..." Kona would mention, chuckling a bit as she recalled a few fond memories of the different things she can do. "But unless ye can fly, you shouldn't of gotten in here! Or you were invisible or something... Grrrr... I really can't figure ye out on this..." She would stand, baseball bat at the ready as she tried to think this through, unable to come up with a proper answer right now. Though when Deva properly introduced herself, she'd see Kona's demeanor change a little bit, she put her bat back to her side for a moment and gave the both of them a low bow, before suddenly standing right back up and getting into her 'combat ready' stance. "Wonderful ta meet both a ya! Maybe after we fight or ya run off we can meet up for lunch some time, or if the fight is fun, a rematch. But for now, we got business! So ya saying you're running off from a bunch of cops. Well, we used to be up for hiding ya from these kinds of things, police couldn't even touch us... But if you're looking for somewhere to hide, we ain't gonna be as good for people that ain't working for us right now..." It was actually pretty unfortunate, they weren't what they used to be, and these rough times were bad both for them to get money, and bad for those that they wanted to help out and hide. "Can't believe word of our problems got out though... Aksuna's gonna be pissed about that... She likes keeping things within the family..." She commented idly, barely paying attention to her own combat stance any more. Instead thinking about what Aksuna would think about these kinds of things. Until an excited expression came to her face, like she just had an amazing idea. "She might get furious if I give her that news! She's not one to shoot the messenger, but maybe she'll get pissed enough to fight! This might be REALLY fun!"

"Letter of... Oh ye want to join up? Errr... Alright... Didn't think of that one... Hmmmm..." Then Kona's expression grew far more serious when Deva suddenly dropped into a proper fighting stance, looking her up and down with her single eye, as though she were carefully reading every aspect of her fighting style just from being this close. "Your stance is all wrong, just so you know. If this is what you can put up for a fight, then I don't need to worry about you. But I feel like you're hiding something more from me... You're tougher than your letting on... Not sure how I can tell that, but I can... Heh... I think I like you, Deva... Tell ya what, promise me that we get a proper sparring fight at some point, and I'll vouche for ya no problem. Besides... Don't need a song stuck in my head, already got one of those and it's a nuisance enough as it is." She'd relent, smiling a bit and putting her bat back in a strap to her side, still smiling as she started walking towards Deva. "If that WAS your combat stance though, step out a little wider to keep your center of balance. Guard your head and your neck more, and remember that when your enemy has a weapon you either want to be more ready to dodge, or be ready to disarm." Then she would give one more bow to the both of them, a friendlier smile on her face now as her mood seemed to just once again shift back and forth without much consistency. "Well, come along now... I'll take ya to Aksuna herself, and tell her you're at least good enough to join up." With that, she'd immediately make her way to the front door of the abandoned manor, only stopping to turn around if it seemed that the angel wasn't following her. Otherwise she'd get up to the front door, and tap it in a few specific spots around the door, purposely giving the signal to any of the people within that it was one of their own coming through the door. Any thieves group worth their salt knew that they had to watch out for guards and other groups trying to get into their base. So they just had a few codes for tapping the door before they came in, simple things that anyone could remember, but anyone that wasn't part of their group wouldn't be able to know.

Inside the manor, it was far less run down, and looked properly lived in. There was furniture strewn about the rooms, some actual carpeting, and a few people standing around talking, before they looked over at Kona, then at Deva, before shrugging and returning to their conversation. They may have been wondering about Deva, but her being around Kona meant that she was either a prisoner, or someone that they could trust. Kona would lead the way up a flight of stairs, walking down a few hallways and leading Deva to a door that was at the far end of a hallway. She'd smile and tap the door a few times with her bat, before a voice would come out from inside. "Come in." And inside Deva would see who was apparently the boss of this criminal family.

The woman was tall, with slightly messy black hair, and deep amber eyes. She wore a white suit and pants, as well as a set of shoes that added an extra inch onto her already decent height. She had a tight red undershirt that showed off her curves just a little bit. But the biggest thing anyone would notice was her face, she had a look of seriousness and intensity in her eyes, like she wasn't afraid of anything that came her way, and like she was confident in her chances in any fight. Though when she saw Kona, her expression would shift to a slightly exasperated look. "Kona... I asked you and your men to guard the gate... I told you, we've got way more important things to worry about than ANOTHER fight. We've got who knows how many people coming here, I don't need you trying to kill me again to contend with as well..." "Aksuna! I promised I'd hold off on our fights until this is over, didn't I? Ya gotta trust me more! I don't need to try and kill you a 46th time until this is all over, besides you wouldn't fight me seriously when you've got so much on your mind... Though... I got someone to introduce ya to! This is Deva! She's from somewhere else, and wanted to join up and she seems good enough to me! I'd say she's top of the line material. And this is Isa! I think she's also pretty great! Oh! And apparently word of the Seijama family struggles has gotten out! She knew we needed help!" "You've gotta be kidding me... If other places know then we're more screwed than I thought... Who knows how long before the Kitamo family tries to move in... Or the Mikatas... Aaargh..." Then she'd take a moment to calm herself, breathing deeply and getting control of her own anger before looking at Deva carefully, her eyes feeling almost piercing, like she was sizing the angel up in case she was going to suddenly try and assassinate her.

"I am Aksuna Mizama, fourth leader of the Seijama family. Formerly the best group of thieves, criminals, and fighters you'd find in the world. But as you have heard, times are not good for us... So, for your sake, I think it best that you not hop aboard a sinking ship. If we don't survive tonight we won't even be a family any more anyway. Though if Kona is willing to vouch for you, then she saw something in you... She doesn't agree to vouch for just anyone... Hell, she vouched for me when I was first joining up. If you really want to join up, then we'll welcome the help..." Aksuna would stand up, and smile a bit at Kona, chuckling to herself as she thought about a few things. "Alright, now get back to work. And if we survive this, we'll fight again." "Damn right we're gonna make it through this! I told you Aksuna, no one is allowed to kill you but me!" "If it'll go anything like our last few fights, I think old age might beat you to that one..." "Oof... You wound me! I'll remember that one next time I'm beating you with this bat. Anyway! See ya Deva! Aksuna can handle ya from here!" She'd wave cheerily before stepping out of the room, heading back to her post so that no one could get into them by surprise.

"Kona's nice once you get to know her. You know, minus the trying to murder me part... If she took a shine to you, be careful that she doesn't decide that you're a worthy opponent. Cause then she'll try to kill you, cause that's the only way she knows to get you to go all out. To my knowledge she hasn't killed anyone yet though. So... Take a seat. Tell me about yourself, your past, who you are... I pride myself on knowing all those that work for me, their names, their story, why they're here, all of it. And in turn... What do you wish to know about me? Or the Seijama family. I am an open book for you to read, Deva, and can tell you anything that I know. That is... If you do wish to be part of the family. I may not have time to get the details on everything about you, but until this attack gets here, I may as well spend the time talking with a potential new family member... And you will be next, Isa, I wish to learn about both of you." Aksuna would explain, pouring out a few cups of tea, one for herself, one for Deva, and one for Isa.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn.. Keen eyes." Deva chuckled. It took a lot of experience, or innate talent, to see through her trickeries. "Alright, if you're that into fighting..." She sighed a little inwardly. Another Jeska. The problem was, even if you won, they just wanted rematches...

She followed after the rowdy woman with arms crossed behind her back.. it seemed she didn't need to keep her accent up so consistently, this one certainly didn't seem to care as much...

"All this knocking about..." Deva commented, naturally memorizing the knocking-pattern without trying much, following along and just taking her surroundings in, missing the opportunity of fluffing her wings.
"I'm pretty good at getting my news in, wouldn't worry about it, boss." She enthused.

Deva waved slightly to the violent woman.. and wondered what had the family in such trouble. But it seemed she was at the right place. Either an agent got in a while earlier.. or was working to bring this family down. She'd find out soon..

Deva sat down and took her cup of tea, sniffing on it. "Hmnn. She reminds me of a.. Friend." Deva mused.

"Well, Kona could see through me and your eyes are sharper so I guess I better be honest. I'm Deva Undon, I was born over seven-hundred years ago on a world far away. I've spent my youth as a loner, my adolescence learning to abhor the horrors of war and my young adult years as a pleasure slave, that last part wasn't too bad." She slurped up her tea. "Simply said, I was a survivor and a healer, learning from every defeat I faced until, before I realized it, I had become one of the most powerful beings in my world, eventually ascending to become a godess.
However, with greater power came great restrictions and I realized that I could do more for my people and the course of the world.. also, myself, if I split off my metaphysical ideal from my mortal self, so that's what I did, at a great reduction to my powers, but I believe that makes things more interesting, so this is who you see before you now. A traveler, passing through, enjoying the view.

As to why I'm here, there is a group of powerful, but misguided travelers that try to destabilize the normal flow of the world to try and basically break it all up and preserve it, I'm here to stop them. Usually they operate by sending a singular, powerful agent to a world, though there've been exeptions to this. I believe that your recent string of bad-luck is related to this, so I want to priority one find out who the agent is and priority two stop their approach.. likely, stop their coming attack.. To be clear, should one of your folks be it, I'm going to work to stop you, but I'm pretty sure you're not, hence me being here. By the by, I'd prefer to remain incognito, unsuprisingly people panic more when the fate of the world is at stake and it's super annoying." Deva explained calmly. It was boring to -always- make up stories, after all.
"Not gonna lie, I could propably find the agent immediatly the same way I found you, but I want to see the places and people I'm fighting for, because I feel I'd have no right meddling in others affairs otherwise." She added. "So yeah, tell me some about yout troubles?" She invited.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Vivien would continue to smile appreciatively, enjoying the shy and adorable little angel that was soon to belong all to her. It reminded her just what she loved about this power, being able to see such wonderful little slaves realize their true potential, and get the fulfillment and happiness that they deserved. Those fantasies would seem more and more wonderful, more desirable, more arousing as they filled Uvi's mind. Being cuddled up to the beautiful mayor, able to see her body completely, able to be held and cared for as a proper slave. She could picture herself, a smile on her face as she was pet, as she was appreciated by her Mistress, and rewarded by being allowed to explore her Mistress' body...

"Tsk tsk... 'not very good at it'? My sweet little Uvi, what did I say about insulting yourself like that?" She would gently chide, not to make the angel feel bad, but to remind her that around her Mistress, she was NOT to focus on what she can't do, and instead enjoy the praise she got for the things that she CAN do. "You are beautiful, smart, kind, and strong in a way that few others are. One more time and I will have to give you a proper spanking." She would say with a wink and a chuckle, wanting her slaves to understand that they were valuable in her eyes. Vivien didn't see their flaws, she saw the same people that she had wanted to add to her harem in the first place. "There we go! That's perfect Uvi. You can do some amazing things, and if I were to pick a protector, it'd be you and only you, Uvi." She reassured her, still caressing the angel's cheek and holding her head with her other hand, smiling warmly at her, a face of care and kindness, but also dominance and confidence, the expression of one that desired you more than anything, but at the same time would always take charge and guide you.

Vivien would see how embarrassed that Uvi was at stripping down before her, but the mayor would give an approving smile and nod at her, not judging her in the slightest for any lewd thoughts that the angel might be having. Though she did think of a way to 'help' her... "I can understand your embarrassment, darling, it happens... Here, you won't be the only one... This dress is hard to remove, but I can at least do this for you..." She would grip the top of her dress and pull it down slowly, while hiking up the hem of her dress a little bit, no longer showing hints of her more intimate areas...

Her bountiful breasts would be completely freed now, stiff nipples free to the open air as she smiled at Uvi, clearly not the least bit embarrassed about being revealed to those around her. Between her legs Uvi would see the mayor's dripping sex, a desire to taste it welling up in her thanks to that tattoo. And of course, as the angel already knew, an identical tattoo to the one she had rested on the woman's skin, clearly a sign of her being affected by the same curse! That sight would send a pulse of arousal and lust through the angel, more and more fantasies filling her mind now that she could see such a perfect, beautiful body with so little covering it.

Part of her was rather worried that the angel might manage to find some kind of way to dispel her magic, as Uvi was definitely strong enough to undo some powerful magic. "Don't worry, darling, I'm here to help you. Just listen to me, calm down, and I'll guide you through this. Don't worry, don't get scared, I am here for you, my dear Uvi." She explained, still sounding caring and dominant even while stripped down and exposed like she was. She was confident in her own body, and in the more lewd aspects of these kinds of things. So instead she would smile and keep that composed, dominant expression on her face, gently stroking Uvi's cheek some more to help calm her down.

Then she would take the angel's cheeks in her hand, turning her chin up a little bit to look her in the eyes, a look of acceptance and comfort in her eyes. "There is no need to be scared of describing these things, my dear angel... I promise that I would never, ever, judge you for the desires and fantasies that well up inside you. I know that you are beautiful, intelligent, wonderful, and kind. In my eyes you are near perfection already, I would never, EVER even consider rejecting you for these kinds of fantasies." Vivien explained without the slightest bit of deceit in her voice. She did genuinely feel this way about her slaves, and Uvi in particular. She could never bring herself to reject one like Uvi, especially not when she was her slave. Then she would kiss Uvi's neck, her fingers toying with her body slowly, filling her with pleasure, her fingers tracing her sex faster and faster. Her fingers would start slowly thrusting in and out of her, fingers showing very clear experience with the female body, curling up inside her a little and feeling out for Uvi's most sensitive spots. Meanwhile her thumb would still occasionally rub at her clit, gently prodding and rubbing it to increase the pleasure higher and higher. "Of course it feels nice, my darling... That's all I want to be able to do for you, make you feel nice and happy and help guide you through any difficult things..." She promised, giving her another kiss on her neck, smiling dominantly to her, making sure that Uvi understood that she cared about the angel.

Vivien would slowly spread the angel's legs a little more, taking charge of the situation and subtly and gently guiding her to be even more receptive to the pleasure being given to her now. The tattoo would pulse in time with the fantasies that Uvi described, pleasure, warmth, and comfort would flood through her, all of those thoughts and ideas sounding more and more incredible. "I understand that you're scared, darling... But you can feel safe with me, you are free to just be who you really are deep down, embrace the feelings of pleasure and the fantasies that are filling you, let it all come out, and I promise that I will still find you just as amazing as I did before... if not even more." She promised, then as Uvi went into detail about the kinds of things that she was imagining, Vivien would pick up the pace a little more, giving her clit even more attention to increase the feelings of pleasure as the angel laid her thoughts bare. She would move her head down a little and give a quick lick to Uvi's nipple, a jolt of pleasure shooting through her from both the physical stimulation and the knowledge that it was Vivien who was doing that. And as the angel started clinging to her, Vivien would hold her comfortingly, almost cradling her in her arms, steadying her and listening to her, smiling still as she spoke, and taking that invitation for another deep kiss, pushing her tongue into the angel's mouth, taking charge again, kissing her deeply and making sure to hold the lead the whole time, letting Uvi just get lost in the submissive pleasure. The mayor would smile even wider when she saw Uvi's blank expression, seeing that the magic was working, that the magic was now flooding her mind and enhancing any natural submission that it found. The energy would keep flowing through her, increasing the pleasure, increasing the submissive desires and fantasies, and making a subservient ecstasy start to flow through her. "I can help you be good, darling... I can help make sure you're so good and never alone... never having to worry or fear... I promise that I could make you good and happy..." She enticingly whispered into her ear, before kissing her again and returning her focus to pleasuring the angel, fingers pumping in and out a little faster, adding a small lick on her nipples once in a while to help increase her pleasure even further.

"I know it doesn't seem like it's working, but it is... darling." Vivien promised, returning a hand to gently caress her cheek again, still fingering her and ensuring that the pleasure wouldn't stop just yet. "I don't want to hurt you... my sweet little Uvi. I want to help you. You can trust me on that..." Which was technically true... she did truly believe that embracing her own submissiveness and being a part of her harem was what would make Uvi happiest. "If you're thinking clearer, and you're still imagining those kinds of things... perhaps that is just what you really want. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but denying it would make it even more difficult to get past it..." And the magic pulsing through her would make all of that sound right. It was what she wanted deep down, and maybe that was the true answer, maybe this was what she really wanted. "The answer, my sweet Uvi, is perhaps to just embrace these fantasies completely... If it's what you truly, honestly, want... I could bring you into my harem, we could give you that beautiful collar you think of, and we could get you a beautiful outfit when we get out of here... We could make these fantasies come true... I would be there for you if you wanted it... You could be happy... And if I am guiding you... This arousal, this heat, these distracting thoughts won't get in the way at all..." She would say, sounding as though she was offering it more to help Uvi than for her own needs. And all that magic pulsing through Uvi would make that not only seem like the most sensible answer, but also like the most wonderful, enticing idea that had ever been mentioned. A deep part of her would desire that so strongly now, just the thought of it increasing the pleasure that was coursing through her, the fingers feelings so much more intense, every sensation magnified. Her mind would fill with desire and lust, desperately wanting these fantasies to come true now, especially now that Vivien offered it to her, offered to be... to be... her Mistress...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uvi made little scared noises at the threat of spanking, rather clinging to Vivien's arm than answer to that, looking at her with big eyes. She also blushed a lot more when Vivien undid her dress, biting her lips and tilting her head.. not sure why such a loose dress would be hard to remove but... curious about the results of removal nonetheless.

The angelic bard looked at the mayor with red cheecks, taking in the sight of the mayors arousal and moaning softly under the influence of the magical tatoo. She nodded at the mayors encouragement to not worry or be scared.. easier said than done, although, right now another sensation, lust, was taking predominant charge of her. The curse was propably bad, but she didn't exactly mind how it made her feel, at least, as she nuzzled into the cheek-pettings softly.

"Uh-uhmn.." Uvi made, only to be silenced by the mayor suckling on her neck, her body writhing up against the womans warmth on the cold ruins floor, only cushioned by bits of her dress.
"Hmnyaa.. aah.. that sounds nice.." Uvi nodded, one hand absent-mindedly crumpling her dress as the lips of her tight sex squeezed each invading finger with helpless, wet warmth, a flush on her cheeks as she took in the lewd sorceress up close, mimicked by a flushing of her sex, growing wet and sensitive under the continued attention, causing soft, but continous moan-mewls to escape Uvi as long as the Mayor maintained her lustful attention on her.

"A.. amazing?" Uvi repeated at the Mayors words, writhing under her dominant guidance, her breath quickening with rising pleasure, half cuddling up to, half cinging to the Mayor and offering no resistance to Vivien's advances.. or deep kiss. It felt really nice letting the Mayor take charge...
"Good and happy..." She repeated, now with a more enthralled subtone to her voice, with Uvi moaning and writhing under the enthralling womans attention. "Embrace these fantasies?" She pondered at the mayors suggestion. "Hmnn.. safe and warm and guided.." She added, not breaking her hug onto Vivien. "Hmnn.. want that.. want to be good and feel good and be your little Uvi..." She murred softly, rocking up against Vivien.. she had no rush or need to give into her climax, just enjoying the lustful warmth cursing through her submissively.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Maybe you're right about the chickens, but from everything I've seen, they seem to adapt really well when brought into new homes and even when they end up in new countries in case people need eggs or something." Mulj explained, knowing a decent amount of both plants and animals, or more accurately only knowing about the animals and plants from her own world. She knew how goo animals worked, she had no idea how all those solid animals would live or how they would read them. "Not sure what Oceania is actually... Ooooooh! 'Heavenly'... I see what you're saying, heh... Well, technically our chickens don't 'die' in the normal sense. I had heard something from those cool plants Deva left about this. Solid people have that whole 'afterlife' thingie... When we get hurt enough, we reduce down to a puddle of goo and just kinda spend a few years 'repairing', where we grow back to full with a new look and personality and memories. Chickens do the same. It's part of why we don't reproduce much. Though I heard rumors once that once you regenerate too many times you dissolve for good... Not so sure if that one's true or not..." She would explain, having learned just a little bit about solid people from her very few interactions with them. Plus giving some more information about her own world and the reasons that Dura may not have seen any of those kinds of animals.

Vatura, meanwhile, wouldn't seem that convinced that Dura would be visiting her home country at any point. There wasn't much reason for people to visit there any more, and most of the goo people hated how cold the area was so they tended to avoid it. It also didn't help that it was indeed quite a trip for anyone to go from where they were to her home. Even she didn't want to make the trip, but sometimes she had to go far to find proper pieces of art to her collection. "I'm defensive because I don't like you pretending that you know me, and I don't like it when people are trying to pry into who I am... I didn't invite this." She protested, not sounding that angry and instead even more defensive. The mage was actually a slightly closed off person, and didn't like people that seemed to know things about her if it wasn't on her own terms.

Dura would find a very small slime girl, not having full control over herself yet, meaning that she still couldn't morph slime around to make it look like she was wearing clothes. She was also much tinier than the fully grown mage had looked, and there was less coldness in her eyes as she looked in curiosity, confusion, and a little bit of amazement at the solid person.

The mage thought back to those times, realizing why Dura had looked so familiar, and why the idea of a person that was completely solid didn't seem as strange to her as compared to anyone else. "Wh-What did you do then? I remember you but... I... Huh?" Then she remembered the Equalizer of Eons, more memories of her early childhood seeming to suddenly come to her that she hadn't even considered for such a long time. It had been so long that some part of her wondered if it had even been real, and not just something her young and overactive imagination may have invented. But now that she was talking with Dura, and could see her again, she was sure that they were real.

She remembered her childish curiosity, hearing Dura talk about her time magic and not really understanding it, but being absolutely enamored and fascinated with these ideas, pretending like she totally understood it, mostly cause she wanted to impress her really cool solid-person Nanny. She could remember immediately taking a liking to the angel, her one and only friend actually. Her parents didn't like her going out because she could get harmed, and the cold of their country was rather dangerous. At the same time they had very little time for her as they were both running an entire nation. Even the servants that took care of her had many different duties, so they came around occasionally to make sure that she wasn't hungry or thirsty, and help her with things before returning to their other work. So having someone like Dura, who was friendly and already professed herself to be her friend made the tiny slime girl much happier than before. Dura would find the small thing to be friendly, curious, but a bit naive when it came to the rest of the world. She barely left the castle, so she knew nothing of the kinds of things that the world had to deal with, instead just sitting in her castle and doing very little. That in turn meant she had so many questions for her friend as well, cause her childish curiosity didn't get the satisfaction others might get.

"I... I... I was... I dunno..." Her confidence in the face of someone like Dura seemed to fade now that those memories came back to her. It was one thing to be confronted to a total stranger, but now that she was confronted by such an old friend of hers, and the one that she had known since she was a small child, it felt completely different. "I just... I just... Nothing feels right. I can't make friends and I can't talk to people right and people are scared of me and... I just... You're right..." It was hard for her to argue against the person that she looked up to when she was young, and when confronted with it all like this she didn't know what to say any more. "Young me would think that I was mean... And that this is wrong..." When she was young she was much more simple about what was right and wrong, and perhaps that was the better way to approach life now that she was thinking about it again. She'd have been disgusted to think she'd grow up to act like this to people, especially after she had known so few people when she was young.

Though after that little speech, Dura would once again feel like she was being watched, though this time she would be able to see the mage that had been hiding up on a cliff earlier...

The blue clothed mage stared at Dura intently, sitting on a crate a little behind the carriage. Her arms were crossed, she held a blue staff in her hand, and her eyes seemed to glow with power as she stared at Dura. Though strangely enough, it seemed like no one else around them even noticed her, she was just sitting there without acknowledgement. In fact, one of the guards for the mage should be looking right at her, but not even he noticed the mage sitting there. "You realize that this path might break this Story as well, right? Mistress asked me to keep an eye out for any remnants of the rebellion trying to harm these stories... But it seems that you are instead one of Deva's... Still... if you are going to break this Story, it is good you picked a path that helps others... I heard the rebellion tried to destroy love to do so, something that disgusts all of us... But might I ask your intention?" The woman would ask, no one but Dura seeming to hear her.

"I... I don't know what to do..." Vatura would admit, still seeming to ignore the mage completely, and admit to Dura that she wasn't sure what was right and how she was supposed to act any more. She wasn't being evil just for the sake of it, but because she honestly didn't know what to do with herself any more, and she had felt incredibly lonely but didn't know how to deal with it. She was scared more than anything, and hadn't realized just how crazy and wrong her actions were until properly confronted with them.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The black-haired, blue eyed and casually dressed angel tilted her head slightly. "I wonder what a goo-chickens egg tastes like... hmnn..." She crossed her arms. She spared the goo-girl her thoughts about slow evolution and slime-girl life rythms.. she had bothered the poor thing enough already.

"True, you didn't invite me now.. but back then.." Dura shrugged. "Me, cold? Oh no, I'm resistant to cold and a bunch of other things, it's .. how do I explain this. So, cold is basically the absence of heat, some say, but you can also look at it as elemental ice. Due to my nature, I have moderate resistance against most elements. .. Haha, I make no sense to you, do I? Basically, like some people are smaller and taller, some are more or less sensitive to the cold. This is actually a great example to teach you about magical moderation... Always keep in mind, power is a relative thing. A tiny flower petal bruises more easily than a large tree, right? Now, people are just like that, some of them are very vunerable but very precious, some are resilient.. also precious. There'd be no little flowers without a big tree to give them shadow, you see, and no big tree without the little flowers.. ugh, I've got a student that could explain this circle of nature stuff better you know.. haha.."

Dura had been a patient, if slightly dispassionate teacher. The little goo girl, adorable as she was, hadn't been able to recognize it, but Dura's abilities were both blessing and curse. Yes, she could fix a bad tales outcome, but not with overwhelming restorative power like her creator.. only by living through it all. Still, she patiently answered all questions asked, and anyone getting too close to spotting the goo girls imaginary friend would slow down, held in time, unable to interact but save from all harm. Dura made sure to repeat that point, almost as if it was something important for later...

"Ahaha.. I'm terrible at making friends too, it's called being an introvert." She said in the here and now.. and pushed her companion closer. "The trick is to just.. I dunno, go wild, completely overdo the thing. Try on her!" She enthused. "Anyway, I'm coming to remind you that the time is coming.. that tale I told you,.. I do hope you prepared yourself."

Dura nodded and gave a thumbs up. She really liked goo-world. It was a nice world, even the cold kingdom hadn't been as nasty as she'd expected, just neglectful. The things one child neglected could do... Like...
She hesitated. Fool me once and all. At all times, Dura had to keep a mind on her own magic, or risk it aging half of her by fifty years, if she was lucky, thus her focus was far lower than most Aeva's, more like an ordinary human.. but humans could pay attention too, on occasion.

Her expression became far less amused. "You two ought to chat about things! Oh! Also, guard-goos, your spears are over that hill" She pointed, and stepped to the side. "Sorry, Vati, old friend, I wanna reminisce myself, but I also realize that I can't show you your path, not all the time.. sometimes, you have to let others make decisions for themselfs."

Then, she exhaled, and focused on the mage. "Temporal Accelerator." She extended her hands, moving unnaturally quick... "I'll credit you for not trying to attack me without warning, but do not lump me together with fools like you. Nothing will break this world. The nerve the lot of you have to dare and come here again, after the godess drove you out. This place is under my goddess protection and you.. are trespassing. Guilty.
It matters not that you proclaim some of yours rebels. What matters is the fate you'd have bestowed upon this world without the goddess intervention.
Nor do I owe you any word of explanation, destroyer of worlds... that said.. I wont deny a dying wish."
She answered.. and her eyes focused on the mage with utter loathing.

"I guess I'll give you this much. Deva created the Aeva's, as her very own children, infusing a golem army with the essence of herself and her wife then. With the Godess Aelissa now lost and gone, newly born Aeva's usually take mostly after Deva. Aeva's are long lived, but they grow old and die. I believe the goddess made it so that we understood how precious every moment we had was." She brushed her hair back.
"While it is impossible for me to go against the wishes of my goddess, the very nature of my magic prevents me from aging. It's funny too.. I noticed how, physically, the younger angels, with their red hair and golden eyes and luscious bodies are often more and more reminiscent of the darkness, whilest their natures shift towards the light. So, do I remind you of Deva?" She mused, her form less.. luscious than Maya or Ayven and Vivien could have told that, as emberassed as she was, even Uvi seemed more.. endowed than Dura, who gave a tired smile.

"My point is, technically, I guess no. I'm not one of Deva's, no." She exhaled. "Sorry, by the by, if you expect clever puns, allegories, or mercy." Dura spread out her arms and true to her words, compared to the intense passion of Maya and Ayven, even compared to the extreme shyness, Dura had something different about her.
"We were the shadows that keep the light safe and smiling. The Legacy of she who died to protect her world and love. Now, I am the very last of them. And I cherish every day I am useless. Every moment none come calling for me, for when they call for me, the time for kindness has ended.
And right now, with you daring to set foot upon this world I protect, my intent is to drain you of all but your last dying moment, so you will be the one to send the message you would not heed in Deva's words.

These worlds are under my protection. No more will you threaten them. And those who dare set foot upon the worlds we protect, those who even dare glance at them, longingly, we will come for you, destroyers. You failed to protect these worlds and you failed to leave them in peace. So perhaps, you will serve as example to another would be conqueror. Another unstoppable evil, another impossible threat. And in the end...." Dura licked a tongue along her lips, her eyes suddenly filling with dark, almost demonic hunger. "You all fail. And Break. And Burn. And we drag you into the pit to be consumed and reborn as one of us, a plaything to the godess whims. Hmnn.. you look powerful. Your magic could feed an entire new generation of Aeva with magical powers. Don't worry, the process is intensely pleasurable."

And with that, Dura lifted her hands.. and stepped forwards. Slow, measured, cautious steps, both hands lifted before her, extending.. it seemed she wanted to touch the wizard before her, perhaps lacking in ranged attack options, still, despite moving slowly, her movements themselves were oddly sped up.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I'm not bribing the judge! But I know what it's like to be hungry and want a snack." Setsana explained with a bit of a chuckle, more than happy to provide Wego with any snacks that he wanted. Besides, bribing the judge was pointless when she was confident enough in herself to win, and she already had her favorite advantage with her home arena. This was the environment that she knew best, and the one that she had the most fun in. The goo woman loved to fight, and loved to relax, two things that kind of went against each other, but it worked for her. If a fight wasn't worth her time or wouldn't be fun, she wouldn't indulge in it because of the effort, at the same time, if she had a good opponent then she would jump into a fight wholeheartedly and do what she could to put them both in a place where they could give their all.

When Maya blocked one of the goo strikes with her sword and turned it into a flower, Setsana would smile a bit, and make sure that the rest of the bits of goo flying at her would go faster, and more than one would fly at her from different directions at once, to make sure that a few of them made it through her defenses. They could go surprisingly fast, all launching at different times and shooting in unpredictable patterns to ensure that they couldn't be easily blocked. Her Pink Rain attack wasn't her strongest, but it was one that could put opponents away. She had beaten quite a few opponents with that attack, and had even used it to win the championship the first time. Unfortunately her opponents were much simpler in those times, but the stronger you got, the more competition would rise to the challenge to face you. And even if those that came at you weren't as strong, they could get really creative with the types of arenas that they built to fight. That was the other reason that she liked fighting here, because every fight had a new twist in the environment for her to have to think around. It was her paradise for fighting really, as not only did she get to have tough fights, but she also got to use her brain to think up new solutions whenever one of her opponents really starts to strategize.

"What do you mean the 'goo that disappears'? It doesn't disappear, it sticks to ya and starts to overwhelm you! Or at least it should be..." Setsana would reply, sounding a little worried... Which was just a ruse really, she knew what the goo actually did, but acting like something she didn't expect was happening might make the angel have to think a little more about that one. Or maybe she'll even overestimate herself and think that she had some kind of natural resistance against this kind of goo, either way she wasn't going to just answer and give the full details of her powers. Then she would quickly move out of the way to dodge the brambles attack that was flying at her again, this time seeming to have an easier time of it as she was learning the way the brambles moved and the speeds that they went to. Though her eyes would widen a bit as she saw them still rush right at Maya, not stopping and slamming into her. "Taking the hit to get out of it... Clever! Plus you don't even risk injuring yourself because of your side... I like you." Well she already did like Maya, but knowing that she did still have a bit of tactics with her was another added bonus. Once she left the pink rain completely, all the left over goo would immediately rush back to Setsana, adding to her mass and bending backwards a bit to give a 'recharging' pose, still pulling in some more cupcakes. Any moment that she had time to breathe she'd stretch a limb out to grab a cupcake, pulling it in and absorbing it just so that she had more mass to work with, and so that she could keep her energy up through this entire fight.

Her eyes would go wide a little bit wide as she realized she hadn't paid enough attention specifically to WHERE she was dodging... And when she saw herself properly surrounded she'd look up at Maya, her expression a mixture of worry and... admiration? She was impressed actually, chuckling a bit to herself before they came in to her. "Heh... I underestimated you... I know you're strong, but you've got just enough of a mind for strategy to keep me on my toes... I won't make that mistake again." Then when Maya started using her vines, she'd look around and dodge a few before she heard the overgrowth coming and she just closed her eyes and seemed to just brace herself for the incoming vines. Then when she was gripped, she seemed to only struggle enough to keep her shoulders from hitting the ground, knowing that she wouldn't have the speed or strength to get out of something like that. So rather than waste her energy and power dodging and struggling, she instead conserved it for when it would actually be useful to her, making sure to observe and wait for a proper opening.

"And ya got me... Damn... Heh... Oh trust me, no matter who wins you'll know just how good I can make you feel..." She half taunted, half promised. Even while she was held down like this, she wasn't going to admit defeat, she knew that a battle was never truly over while she could still think and plan and move. Though things weren't actually looking good right now, as she would have a bit of a problem struggling out of these vines... Then when Maya reached for her bra, she'd let out a small moan, playing it up a little bit... Then when she was properly grabbed, she'd smirk just a little bit...

"Hey... Goo-Girl here... Made of Goo... Lemme ask you something, why on earth would I wear clothes?" And as she said that, Maya would feel her hands sinking into her bra, as it turned out her clothing was just more goo, just colored differently to look like clothing. She liked the look of clothes, but those things were restrictive, and not only that, by wearing fake clothes it tricked her opponents into doing things exactly like this. "I make the clothes LOOK real, but it's just me, I'm always naked!" As she said that, she'd wink a little as her body continually moved further and further up her arms, before suddenly leaping off, squeezing her liquid body through the gaps between the vine, able to slip through any type of crack by letting her body get a bit more watery. Then she'd pull herself back into a proper form, smirking and posing dramatically while Maya would find her arms caught in a large blob of goo left behind. And now her arms were rather strongly stuck together, requiring quite a bit of force to pull them apart. Though if she waited on removing it, once again it would seem to just slowly reduce in size, growing smaller and smaller around her hands before disappearing completely...

And if she wasn't paying attention properly, she'd miss a shot of pink goo flying straight at her chest. It was just as fast as the rain shots at her, and this time if she tried to slice at it or hit it with magic, the slime shot would suddenly split apart to dodge the attack before reconverging on Maya to try and stick her legs together like her hands. "If you wanna try to hold me down, I'll just have to respond in kind! Super Attack! STICKY BINDINGS!" And with that she'd try to bind Maya's limbs together to make it more difficult to move, then while still focusing on the slime she had hit her with, the weight in the goo would shift quickly, trying to push the angel over onto her back so that she could be pinned down thanks to the pink goo. "Pfew... Alright this isn't easy... But it's definitely fun!" She'd reach out to start munching some more cupcakes, getting more mass to herself before walking towards Maya, purposely flowing through and around the vines if they came at her, looking a bit more tired as she had to squeeze through certain gaps, her slime body incredibly flexible. "Hooo... alright I'm gonna be tired tonight... Anyway... Misdirection... It's an incredible tactic... Make your opponent believe one thing, while doing another... You think I wear clothes cause I do everything I can to seem like I do have clothes... But in reality, it's all just slime... Look!" As she said that, her black bra would turn pink and flow into her properly, as her pants did the same, making her body look properly naked now.

"I have more control of my body that anyone else I know. I don't have clothes... Technically this isn't even hair. I decide my eye color, my body shape, everything I want..." If she wasn't stopped, she'd walk up to Maya, and this time she'd be the one trying to properly pin Maya down, if she could she'd grip her shoulders, her body feeling a bit more solid so that she could grab someone without just sliding over them.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hah.. guess my natural angelic resistances overcome your puny goo!" Maya didn't know she could do that, but she liked that explanation. More than potential alternatives at least.. and yeah, all goo girls around used the stick and absorb method, perhaps she had just overestimated this one? You could get to high ranks by just being political, after all, Maya knew.

Maya wasn't really the thoughtful, strategical type by a long stretch so Setsanas ruse.. kind of worked? She watched the cupcake eating and.. were Deva would have already unleashed a few cupcake hungry pets, Maya was far more of a mindset to just overwhelm the gluttenous goo.
"You're right, you wont make that mistake again. HAH!" Maya grinned, triumphantly, raising a greenly growing fist and focusing her magic to call upon the vines.

"Gotcha, lil goo." Maya grinned down at her moaning, wiggling target. "Uhmn.. out of modesty?" Maya tried. Granted, she had seen Setsana regenerate herself, with clothes, before, but she wasn't the type to keep track of such details.
"That's just cheating! Lewd Cheating but cheating!" She complained. Well, considering the lack of interjection from Wego, it was not technically cheating..
straining, with her panting slightly, giving Setsana a moment to start another attack, capturing her legs again. "Pfah. You're underestimating me if you think this is going to stop me." She growled, being pushed down by the binding goo..
"Misdirection huh...?" Maya raised her brows, watching the approaching gooey foe.. something about that gooey pose had her push up.
Well. Not her shoulders. She wore a green dress, topped with a stylized armor that seemed more wooden than metallic, but that dress right now rose to meet the nude goo-woman. "So basically, I can fuck you while you look like whatever I want you to.. very kinky...
Anyway.. I know a lot about misdirection, the other Aeva use it all the time.. heh. I'm no good at it... The one.. the only thing I have going for me."

"Shoulders pinned.. One!" Wego announced
Maya looked at the globs entrapping her, growling, a green glow oozing out of her eyes... "Graaaaaaaaaah!" And the goo-trap splattered apart and off of her,

"Tw-" The count stopped.. and Maya smirked. "Let me tell you why I'm the champion of all Aeva.. because among them, there's none with more pure power!" She said, panting slightly, and flexing, green lines of energy flickering over her form, as she cut at Setsana with her green blade.. she expected the woman to be able to dodge, or even shift around it, but, it would give her time.. Next, she picked up the sword, tossing it forward, as she jumped back just a little.. licking her lips. Showing Her nude form seemed to have.. encouraged Maya.

"Enough of this nonsense. I said I was having fun but now.. I want you." She licked her lips. She could do this! The goo already admitted this was hard, and how clever she was... She could do this! She could win and earn this sexy little goo body all for herself to enjoy! "Sorry cutie.. but if you give me that adorable look, I just want to throw you on the ground and find out just how nice your gooey body feels around my cock!" She declared, holding her arms high.. with her posture completely open, to any potential goo-strikes Setsana might plan, after dodging the wasted weapon (a weapon bound to Maya's will apparently, as it lost it's glow once out of her hand).

Then, something began flowing into Maya. And the vines began wiggling, bending towards Maya, embracing her.. pushing into her body, with a glow of green? Setsana had seen it before, of course. Mortema had been the first to show this ability to Deva, gathering all darkness around herself to become a massive avatar of destructive power.
"This is your fault for being so tough and sexy.. make sure to survive, alright?" Maya declared, as her eyes turned green and slitted, her hair, still reddish, taking on a green tint, bark began engulfing her arms and legs, and she exclaimed, her voice vibrating with power, all the vines and vegetation around being literally suckled up into her... "VERDANT HELL!"
She grew.. just a little, her clothing tearing, and smirked, a green shaft with a pink tip pulsating hungrily towards Setsana, a well toned body with hints of almost root-like green lines growing through it, as Maya panted, the area, both parts of the arena now barren of all plant life, absorbed into her.. although, beneath her feat grass and flowers blossomed. Maya smirked, snapped a finger.. and a vine coiled from the ground, it's mushroom like tip looking suspiciously like something else...

"Hamnn.. enough playing around." She declared, flexing a bark-claw like hand, showing a green tongue towards the goo-girl teasingly.
"Heh.. I bet you propably don't even get what you see before you..." She chuckled. Well, compared to Mortema her base-strength was a bit lower, but considering her far more controlled form, she had mastered this ability far better. An apt comparison would be someone just having excess power throwing around, against focusing it to pin-point precision.

"Fair warning, in this form I can't control my urge to fuck that little goo-pussy well.. oh and I can maintain this for only a limited time." She muse and there was a green swish of color.. as the next word was spoken, with her suddenly standing right before Setsana, having cut through any goo tossed towards her in the blink of an eye, her hand cupping Setsana's breast unashamedly , with the goo-girl barely having time to notice the action before it was already going on. "Not that that matters." The nature-angel avatar mused, pinching a pink nipple and cooing lustfully, her shaft twitching.. there was just a hint of flushing on her cheeks, knowing of all the audience seeing the two of them.
"HMnn nice and soft and squishy.. so .. do you want to surrender now? if you can shift out of anything, I can't pin you, submission holds are out too, so I can only pummel you until you are unable to fight... and with your recovery, I'd have to go all out too... That'd be a shame." She remarked, applying some pressure to the googirls breast with such casual ease Setsana quickly realized Maya's empowered form hadn't just become quicker.. and another part of her was touching the goo girl, long and hard and throbbing, with dark-green veins running through it and just a little bit sticky at the goo-girls naked display...

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Keen EYE" Kona chuckled and pointed to her eye patch, finding some humor in such an old injury at this point. But other than that little joke, she didn't have more to say.

"Kona is... She's the most honest and most trustworthy person that I know. She won't lie to you, if she plans on killing you, she'll let you know and her dagger is never gonna come at your back. Though technically I suppose she's surprise attacked me about a dozen times on the street... but she knows I'm ready, and I know she'll never stab me out of nowhere. Plus she's loyal... despite the whole 'trying to kill me' thing..." Aksuna would explain, not seeming to find it the slightest bit strange, and not being afraid of being killed by her 'friend'. "I appreciate it actually... Iron sharpens iron and all that." She didn't want to grow complacent, and being tested constantly by someone trying to kill her did keep her on her toes. Kona kept her on her guard, and so when other families sent assassins, she was just as ready for them. Not only that, but with one of her best fighters following her around so often, it meant that anyone attacking her would end up having to fight both her and Kona.

As Deva told her story, Aksuna would close her eyes and cross her arms, seeming to think about everything. She would take a few moments to gather herself before looking closely at Deva, those piercing eyes seeming to completely measure her as she finished the story. Then she'd let the silence hang for a moment, once again considering all the things going on before finally speaking. "I believe you. You don't seem to be lying... Though I promise you that if you told this story to any other family they'd be hard pressed to believe you. Still, you're being honest, and if you were lying that's a bit of a ridiculous lie." She explained, her thought process on that being relatively simple. Thankfully for her, the things that she had seen in the past actually lent themselves towards believing Deva, as she had seen things that most humans would call impossible. "So you're here to stop a larger threat that we hadn't seen... Well then I must thank you for helping us like that. Heh... Seems we needed even more help than I thought." She smiled, taking a few sips of her tea as she thought some more about their situation at hand.

"You remind yourself what you're fighting for by learning who we are? You need to see exactly what you're working to protect... I can understand." As she said that, she'd lift a picture off her desk, smiling a little at it before placing it back down. It was a picture of a young woman, looking like she was 18 at the oldest, smiling cheerfully in a rather beautiful dress. "Anyway, sorry about that, I've been told that I come off as being far too serious. But I'm not lying to you when I say that we're in a grim time. So to tell you the story of what's going wrong, I have to tell you a bit about the Seijama Family. So... The average criminal family from other areas holds a large territory, and keep anywhere from 70-140 people to keep cops in line, collect debts from businesses, and rob those with a bit too much money on their hands. Meanwhile, if you ask the police, the Seijama Family has 300+ people. If you want the actual head count, we have 43 people. So how does that work out? Well, the answer is magic. There's an artifact that the family has held for centuries, the Idol of Metamorphosis, it's a small statue that's kept in a secret compartment of the Seijama Vault. It's power has allowed members of our family to change our appearance at will, height, weight, facial features, hair length and color, even gender... We can transform ourselves to look however we want. Think about what that can do for a thief... Everyone thinks there's hundreds of us, when we're really a small group. Our influence is large because people THINK we have more than any other family. If someone catches us in the act, suddenly you'll never see that thief again, no matter what leads you follow you just can't find the thief that had done that, and that's because we no longer use that face any more... Even when we get arrested and end up in a jail cell, SOMEHOW our thieves escape and switch themselves out with a completely innocent person in the cell. We're good thieves... but when you add this power in, we're master thieves. Plus our split of the take is far more reasonable, because we only have to pay 43 people. It all works out. Unless someone steals the idol. A few months back the idol was stolen right from under our nose, and we STILL can't find it. One day we couldn't transform, and we couldn't find the idol in its proper place. So now we have a problem. First of all, it suddenly looks like our family lost A LOT of people. The current police theory is that a major rift came out in the family and now we're down to far less people. Second of all, a couple of us got arrested recently, meaning that the police are already feeling confident against us. Then businesses are also catching on, and are hiring better security and muscle to protect themselves because we aren't as intimidating. We also have a problem with our reputation compared to other families. Unlike most, we don't kill anyone, we don't cut off fingers as punishment and people know that we're not as viciously violent as other families so it was our numbers that made the police worried about us. Finally... morality is down and some of us are starting to grow suspicious of one another. No one but the Seijama Family should have access to that vault, no one should be able to get to the idol, and yet it's gone now... I confess that even I have problems coming up with any explanation other than betrayal. My gut tells me that no one here is a traitor, and I trust my Family, but that leaves me unable to come up with any answer to how someone got in. Regardless, we got a tip from our informants in the police that they're planning a major raid today, bringing roughly 100 officers to take down the Seijama Family for good. That's roughly half the local police force. So I put the second best fighter on guard duty for now, and plan on making a stand today. If we lose, that's it for the Seijama Family. If we win, I'll at least have bought us enough time to figure out how to get our idol back." Aksuna would explain, giving the full run down on the troubles that they were dealing with. She was worried, and she knew that it wasn't the best idea to share these details with everyone, but she believed in Deva and knew that the angel was honest. Plus things were already grim, so telling Deva wasn't exactly going to make the situation any worse.

She'd give a good few minutes to listen to Deva and her thoughts on the situation. But before she could say anything more, a rock would shatter through the window at high speeds, making a loud crack and hitting the wall. Aksuna would sigh a bit at that before putting her tea down, and calmly walking to the door of her room. "That was Kona's signal. The police are here, and I think it's time that I go greet them proper..." If Deva looked out the window, she'd see a huge group of police out in the courtyard of the manor, surrounding Kona and a few other thieves. Meanwhile Kona had a wide smirk on her face, holding her baseball bat out and looking around at the group surrounding her, looking ready for a proper fight. Though there definitely didn't seem to be anywhere near 100 officers, it looked to be more like 30-40 out in front, surrounding the thieves that were on guard. "Good... They didn't bring guns, just batons. That's already a better sign for our chances since they're looking for arrests, not kills. Heh... been a while since I fought WITH Kona..." With that she'd start walking through the manor, purposely remaining calm and looking confident so that the rest of the family thought that she wasn't scared. And if Deva didn't intervene she would head to the front door and start to walk out into the courtyard. She'd suddenly take a more firm stance, cracking her knuckles a bit and would speak up, shouting with a voice of strength and confidence. "You boys have a death wish?! Alright then, ANYONE THAT WANTS TO GET MASSACRED FIRST, STEP FORWARD!" She'd shout to them if she had made it outside.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I dun really get this whole loyal-but kill dynamic but err.. if it works for yous.." Deva chuckled a little. "Sooo.. I ought to try and kill you is that it?" She mused, her hand subtly slipping into the shadows of her seat as she played with the thought and placed her hand upon the darkness.

Then, she slurped her tea some more. "You wouldn't believe the things I got away with lying about. Sometimes rediculous tales are the best!" Deva grinned ever so slightly, taking pride in her dishonest exploits.
"Let's not do the grattitude thing, I'm bad with it, reason I rarely tell people what I really do...

Yes, exactly." She nodded, discussing on about the matter. "If I did not understand you first, I'd be no different from those that come to 'save you', just someone else that doesn't belong, enforcing their will upon those I think not as smart as me." She expanded.
"Iiinteresting.." Deva made, hearing of the artifact. "Are there any tongues?. on the artifact I mean, just out of curiosity." She seemed to ponder about something.
"Suprised you haven't used some good makeup. You know, if there's tongues on the artifact, I'm taking it. You might miss-classify it. There's a thing in my world that has near identical abilities, called the Despoiler of Flesh."
"Anyway. I can steal that idol going by what you told me alone, means the ones I'm looking after presumably can do the same."
Deva peeked up, actually not speaking that much about the situation, with there being no reason to mislead the families leader. She watched the rock fly through the window, tilting her head and protecting her tea-cup.

"Hmn." She mused, glancing over to Isa thoughtfully. "Keep an eye out for any funny-business. If you're over 90% sure something is an agent, freeze 'em up, but for now, let's go with my abilities, for subtlety reasons. Oh. Also, whenever things were getting tense in a story, the agent was closeby, so.. yeah. Might be among the police."

Deva noted, scuttling up to hurry outside as well.
The crime family seemed a sturdy lot, strong.. but with fourty policemen, and likely more surrounding the place, each of them would have to fight a lot. She pulled her necklace off of herself, and stepped behind Kona.

"Have some bling." She added, innocently. "Oh and: Undying Wrath!" She declared, a red colored gem on her necklace lighting up. Kona felt a.. moderate surge of strength and confidence, nothing too impressive, but, the more she'd fight, the more her ability would ever so slowly improve. At the cost of also increasing her battle-lust and urge to not just defeat those guardsmen, but defeat and dominate them into their place.
"Welp, that's that taken care of, hope she'll not have to go so far I'll have to plop the necklace off, that's always a hassle." Deva mused, acting as if the problem of the multiple policemen was solved already, as Deva leaned back casually, letting Kona lead the charge, while she hopped down on the stairs.
"So, where do you think the other guardsmen are all at?" She mused, her hands twitching slightly as one of the crime-family was hit with a baton. Isa could peer at her close and realized, Deva's hands were subtly twitching left and right, a lot.
"What are you looking at? .. oh geesh, you've really gotten good at the magicing if you can see me do it."
Deva chuckled playfully, and slowed down her hands to show the subtle glowing symbols she was forming. "I told you, I think once before, that there's two kinds of mages, those that work hard to get what they have and those with innate talent. The first was too dangerous for me to fully focus on healing you, sorry on that, but this is my true innate magic, just like yours is ice."
Deva nodded to the group ahead. "As soon as they are injured, I heal them, before their body can even registre the pain. It's a bit hard with chaotic fighting, but.. a lot easier without lethal weaponry." Deva mused, blue eyes shifting forth and back at a rapid pace from under her hat, even whilest she was pretend-relaxing. "I don't get this whole loyal-kill you mentality. But then, I guess few would get my mentality either. I demanded earlier of the agents that they ought to respect and fear my name, but not because I wanted to boast to them or awe them, more because I was hoping for them to retreat without a fight. I don't... like.. fighting, Isa. Oh, showing off my strategies and winning, who doesn't like that to a degree, but I've won so many battles, enjoyed so few of them. I enjoyed stopping Lucifer, but someone like the first, would you believe I firstly felt pity?

I don't want praise or glory or victory in battle. I'm contend watching strong people be strong from the sidelines. Just sometimes, I wish for someone that was strong for me." Deva mused.

"And if sometimes, they could appreciate me for my support, even whilest claiming all the fame for themselfs. That'd just be fine. Oh whoopsie." Deva mused, extending her leg and stretching her arms to yawn which caused her shadow to cast long and far over the ground, just a little further than it should have, tripping a guardsman that'd been sneaking up on Kona.

"Heh. Is that strange? For someone to have so much power, yet enjoy it so little? Even my necklace there, one of my last resorts, I use on someone else. Oh sure. Sometimes I think about the things I could have been, Mighty and shining, an angel of war and heroes, beautiful and admired.. or even a mighty, lewd dominatrix, a fallen angel with great powers and kinky servants.. but that's all not really me, not usually, anyways." She mused, staring upon the tides of the conflict and undoing injuries as easily as she was talking.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Vivien would continue to caress Uvi's cheek and comfort her, making sure that she understood that the mayor cared for her, and would hold her and keep her safe even with this 'curse' going on. She was there to reassure her, there to care for her, and there to hold her. She was lustful, yet comforting, giving bot lewd pleasure and care to the angel that she now wanted more than anything else in the world.

Hearing those words of proper acceptance, Vivien would smile and lean in to breathily whisper in the angel's ear. "That's a good girl..." Which would send tingles of joy and pleasure through Uvi. The mark on her skin glowing brightly as happiness and warmth would flow through her, the mark pulsing with submissive fulfillment and happiness. Uvi would feel safe, secure, like she could trust a wonderful Mistress like Vivien to keep her from any harm. She could feel safe, she didn't have to worry about her insecurities... for the briefest moment she knew that Vivien was there and that she could trust the wonderful woman to not only keep her protected, but also to never judge her for what she wanted. "My darling Uvi... If that is what you truly want, then I promise to give it to you... You will be mine, and I will care for you, I will make everything feel good, safe, guided, and oh so wonderful for my little Uvi." Then the Mayor would reach inside her skimpy dress, looking around for something for her wonderful new angel...

She'd pull out something that Uvi's eyes would be naturally drawn to, her attention zeroing in on it as it was something that she could feel herself yearning for. The mark would make her heart beat faster, her body feel more sensitive, and her breathing start to quicken a little bit as Vivien pulled out a collar. It was a deep black collar, made of some sort of material that the angel wouldn't be able to place, and at the center of the collar was a small 'V' in gold, along with a few intricate designs around the collar to make it look even fancier. "Do you see what this is, darling? This is YOUR collar... The sign of you being ours, the sign that you are part of my beautiful little harem, and the sign that I will forever keep you safe, warm, and loved. The ultimate symbol of being free of worries, being free of your insecurities because you're nice and safe with me, my sweet, beautiful, adorable, smart, amazing little Uvi..." Her voice was slightly reverent, making sure that her tone covered just how important a moment this was... And of course she would make sure to layer her legitimate compliments in, wanting Uvi to understand that she really did value everything that the angel was. Plus the mark would pulse with more power, building a strong sense of anticipation through Uvi's entire body, making her want that beautiful collar more and more...

"Once I put this on, my dear, it will be the last difficult choice you'll ever make... It will be the last of the worries, once it clasps on you will be mine, you won't have to worry, you won't have to feel insecurity in your choices, because I will make those decisions for you, my sweet little angel... In fact, you don't even have to make the choice... Just let it happen and you will be mine..." And with that she would rub Uvi's clit a little more, making sure to spike her pleasure at that thought, before immediately embracing her warmly. She would hug her close, making sure that there was warmth and comfort associated with this moment, the moment that Uvi properly joined her harem. Vivien wanted this moment to be warm and wonderful for all of her slaves, she wanted them to be able to look back fondly on these moments, and so she did everything that she could to make it a good moment.

Then, while she was being embraced, Uvi would feel that black collar clasp around her neck, a rush of warmth, security, and comfort pulsing out from the moment that it connected around her neck. It wasn't choking, it wasn't uncomfortable, it was just secure, a reminder of who she belonged to, a reminder that Vivien was always there to care for her. The collar would warm up just a little to further add to the nice tingling and pleasure that coursed through her, happiness and fulfillment seeming to fill her, radiating out from the collar. Then it would glow a deep purple for a moment, magical energy flowing out of it down to the mark, which would glow the same shade of purple for just a moment before the energy would shoot straight through the angel, ecstasy cutting through her entire body, pleasure, happiness, bliss, comfort, safety, submissiveness, subservience, all of it running through her body from that moment. Meanwhile any submissive thoughts and feelings in the angel would be incredibly enhanced, her feelings that had already developed for the Mayor would grow just as much, to the point where she would find herself naturally seeing and referring to Vivien as 'Mistress'. Her fantasies of serving Vivien would solidify in her mind, her admiration would turn into near worship at how wonderful Vivien was and how kind she had been to her, and all the pleasure she had received would feel like a wonderful and incredible gift from a truly beautiful Mistress. The enchantments coursing through her would make obedience seem like such a wonderful thing when given to one as kind and smart and loving and caring as Vivien. All of that would fill her mind, and this time it would take a monumental amount of willpower and desire for freedom to shake it off, something that the Mayor doubted Uvi would have, as she was so wonderfully submissive, and if things had worked properly then the angel wouldn't WANT to throw off this kind of control and pleasure. She would feel... bliss... happiness... pleasure... subservience... and an absolute certainty that she didn't have to be worried about things now that there was a Mistress that could guide and comfort her. Her insecurities didn't matter as much... not when Mistress was there, not when Vivien still loved her, and not when she knew that any of those imperfections would slowly fade as she looked more like her absolutely incredible Mistress...

Speaking of which, if Uvi were to look she'd find that her hair had changed colors. It was now that same deep black as Vivien's, and had changed in length to match the Mayor's as well. The first sign that her body was changing to be more similar to her Mistress, and more alike to the rest of Mistress' harem. Meanwhile, Vivien would cradle Uvi softly in her arms, resting the angel's head in her bountiful breasts, running a hand through her hair, still genuinely caring for her and wanting to comfort and cradle her to keep her safe during a time that was sometimes confusing for her new slaves. "Relax... my sweet little Uvi... My darling slave... I'm here for you... Just let all the magic solidify in your mind... Let it fill you and change you... Let it help you... I promise I'll protect you... Your Mistress is here for you... Here to guide you.. And when you are ready... I order you to break that door down properly now..." She said with a calming and loving voice, giving her an order in a dominant tone, still holding her and letting her take the time to feel her warmth, comfort, and obedience. Though with that order, all the pleasure and distracting thoughts would seem to fade a little into the background for Uvi, sure they were still there, but they just didn't seem as important to her. She still felt pleasure and warmth and would find herself still thinking of how wonderful Vivien was... but at the same time they didn't feel as important right now, instead the important thing right now was obeying her Mistress. Right now she knew that she could break down that door, she knew that she could do it for her Mistress, and she knew that what she was doing was right, because her kind and loving Mistress had made the order. It all made sense to her, no matter how strong her pleasure was, she had an order to fulfill first, and she could do it as soon as she was ready, her Mistress cradling and holding her lovingly until she moved to deal with the door.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(Hard to find good red haired angel arts so have a wavey pretty one!.. well feeling like this'll be fixed soon. :p)

Uvi quivered a little but was quite soft and compliant when coaxed properly through pettings, auburn hair waving a little in the gust created by similiarly colored wings fluffing up puffily.

She shifted slightly, but decided to relax under the well.. relaxing and nice feeling marking. She nuzzled a little to the Mayors shoulder, looking at her with big eyes, having picked up Vivien's free hand only to nibble and suckle slightly on a finger.. although she'd stop instantly, if Vivien seemed to mind that.
She tilted her head at the half opened dress, inhaling suddenly as she stared at the decorated collar. She wanted it, she felt quite strongly.
"M. my collar?" She repeated, with a slight gulping at the sight. She blushed a bit more and pushed out her chest, just a bit, with the continued praise, half opening her mouth to add another 'umnnn' to this, before looking at Vivien shily.

With Uvi's pleasantly subservient personality not struggling against her lewd marking her body tensed, prepared, stared at that collar with curious anticipation. She gulped and.. again wanted to say something it seemed, but hesitated with Vivien's encouragement to not make the choice, but just relax. With all the tingly teasing, that seemed like a far more tempting option than worrying a lot...
"Nyah!" She mewled softly, under the mayors teasing finger on her engorged clit, before relaxing, positively melting into the cuddling provided to her. If she just let it happen, she wouldn't have to spent so much of her time anxiously fearing if she was doing was right or not, if she could do it.. Mistress would tell her, after all...
"Hamnn..." Uvi made, her body quivering, but not tensing much, under Vivien's efforts. "It.. feels nice..." She commented her first impressions of the feeling, responding just as pleasantly as her wet, puffy lips did to Vivien's teasing fingers.

"Ahmnn.. really nice..." Of course, in her base-state, Uvi'Eren knew of enchantment magic.. and the danger of spells locking together. But she was most certainly not in her usual mindset right now. She exhaled heavily feeling the collars magic wash over her, into her body..
"Guaaa.. ahmnnnn?" She moaned out, her body tensing and writhing, in a lustful, overwhelming climax, rubbing up against the warmth of Vivien, her mistress, positively rubbing her sex up against Vivien's outstretched legs and hugging up to her, like someone incredibly precious and kind. Uvi hadn't been dominant, by nature, so it was easy for the enslaving magic to solidify her as the perfect slave-girl. True, Uvi had the willpower to resist the magic affecting her better than any other of Vivien's girls, even now, but that was the opposite of what she wanted.. she didn't want to be ugly and imperfect, she wanted to be pretty, and for someone to love her, and if she was as beautiful and lovely as her mistress.. Her hand came up to touch her collar briefly as she relaxed, trying to be a good girl and letting her dreams of worshipping Vivien guide her. .

"M.. mistress.." Uvi made, body quivering under the magic pulsing through her, hair darkening swiftly, not offering any resistance to the magic affecting her.. as long as she was held so safe and affectionately. She looked down, noticing her dark locks and blushed, hopeful.. would all of her change to be as pretty as mistress if she let the nice magic work on her? Could she have such large, beautiful breasts and full lips and a nice caring smile? Her body quivered in pleasure ad the thought. Her clothing forgotten on the ground, she looked at Vivien with big, purple glowing eyes.

"Now I understand.. you did this magic, but not as a curse, rather to make me feel good and help me understand.. uh.." She made, clinging tightly to the mistress to steady herself, happily resting up against mistress Viviens voluptous breasts and clinging to her side. "Yes Mistress!" Uvi hummed. There was no confusion or hesitation, as, with one hand holding onto mistress, she extended the other, weaving arcane runes into it.
"Animate Object!" She declared, having changed her plan with an infusion of calming confidence, the door growing metallic eyes and a metallic smile, only to be commanded. "Kneel before mistress!" And it slammed downwards, bowing in obeisance, whilest Uvi quivered, a bit of wetness running down between her legs as she returned to the comfort of Mistress breasts, nuzzling up to them, warmly licking one of her nipples. "Hmn.. I'm feeling so obediant and horny now.... I have no time to worry. Uh.. j.. just one question, yes?" She added hopefully, still shy by her very nature, fromout Vivien's bossom. "C.. can 'vi be a good slave girl please?" She asked, hopeful, her body aroused and clingy, not even caring what was beyond the door that much, not as long as Vivien didn't order her to and was right here. It seemed, Uvi had if anything been empowered by the enslavement, acting swift and decisively when ordered, well, at the expanse of Vivien's freedom. Uvi was clingier than any of her harem, obviously badly needing guidance and care at all times, either from Vivien or another of the harem, looking at Vivien and silently begging for a way to earn approval through her next command.