What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Setsana would inwardly smirk knowing that Maya had taken the bait. Her goo worked a little differently, but just as with many other things, her battle strategy was built almost completely around misdirection. Or at least, that was what she did with opponents that hadn't scouted her out properly. The misdirection tactics were a lot harder with people that already knew her major tricks. That in turn meant she had to continually adapt and come up with new strategies, which she could use against other opponents at a later date.

She would giggle just a little bit at the thought of modesty, smirking a bit at that. "Modesty isn't really a thing when you can change your body to look however you want... Why cover my breasts when they're just the same thing as my hair or my arms or legs or my stomach... YOUR brain is the one that finds it dirty... That's the reason you think it's immodest... you perv!" The goo woman would tease with a wink, not having a thought about herself being 'naked', not when she was just a creature made entirely of goo. Even when it looked like she was wearing some elaborate outfit, it was all still just her body being on display to everyone around her, which meant that things like this didn't embarrass her in the slightest. "NOW you're thinking big picture! I can look and feel like whoever I want. You want bigger tits? I got em. You want tentacles, got those too. Hell, I've had people that were into feet and all that and I can make those 'perfect' too if someone was into that... That was a stranger one to me really... hard to shift those without knowing what about them they find sexy. But I'm getting off topic... Sounds like we'll be having A LOT of fun when I win." She chuckled, still confident in her chances of victory, but at the same time having some thoughts about how fun someone like Maya would be. Actually now that she thought about it, she had never had the pleasure of one like Maya, with a nice throbbing cock but soft and beautiful breasts, and nice toned muscles to boot. So this was going to be way more fun than she had even first thought.

The goo woman would tilt her head just a little bit as she noticed that Maya's eyes were starting to glow, figuring that it wasn't the best sign for her. Just because she was confident, didn't mean that her opponent getting stronger was good for her. It still made her worried that things might go wrong when her opponent did something like this. When the enchanted blade game at her, Setsana would split her body in half to dodge the strike, moving back at the same time to make sure she wasn't open to another strike from the blade. Unfortunately for her, that meant that the angel had managed to buy herself the time that she was looking for. "Yikes... I can tell. You're really powerful... If I just ran at ya head on then you'd absolutely beat me... Even as it stands you might manage to take me down... Though... Still think I've got this one..." Setsana noted confidently. Even though inwardly she only gave herself about a 60% chance, it was still better for her to speak with confidence and make her opponent think that she had everything under control. As it stood, things were entirely dependent on whether she could manage to get somewhere.

Once again she would dodge the sword that was tossed at her, smart enough to know not to get hit by things like that. Even if it was just an attempt to buy more time, Setsana was smart enough to know that getting hit by a magical sword wasn't smart. "Err... Hmmm... Well... glad I got you... excited. Still, you'll get to know EXACTLY what this body feels like once I win." She promised, curious about how a cock like Maya's might feel. Though she then watched as Maya started absorbing all the plant life into herself, recognizing this as a trick that Mortema had accomplished with Mistress' power. So that meant her opponent was going to be A LOT stronger than she wanted it to be. "Mieep..." She squeaked a bit as she saw the transformation, knowing that this was going to be tough. At the same time... she blushed a little, and the goo between her legs would seem a bit runnier than it was before, her version of showing 'arousal' as she saw what the transformed angel looked like. Had this not been a fight for the championship, she may have pounced at the woman immediately to fuck her properly. Instead she got herself ready, keeping her eyes on her opponent now that she had become much stronger. Particularly that throbbing cock was getting to her, some intrusive thoughts coming to her head.

When she suddenly appeared in front of her at high speeds, Setsana was impressed that she couldn't even properly react to that one. There were few that were fast enough to do that to her, but Maya did genuinely surprise her with that speed. And once again she would let out a moan as her breast was grabbed, though this time it was less teasing and more of a legitimate moan. "Nnnnrgghhh... I DON'T surrender. You can tear me apart all you want!" She said through gritted teeth, still dug in and ready for a fight.

Though now that Maya had plants growing from where she was walking, she would finally notice what was 'off' about the ground on Setsana's side of the field. The ground was natural... but there were small holes across the entirety of the ground. Not really large enough to see, but now that her plants were growing, she'd be able to tell that the plants wouldn't be growing out of very specific spots across the ground. The ground was... porous? "Heh.... D-Did ya notice? The ground has pores, really tiny holes that liquid can slide through..." Slime would erupt around her legs, copious amounts flowing out from the porous ground, all around Maya's legs, gripping her tightly the moment that it started flowing out of the ground. "My... Errg... Favorite trick. My arena is porous, with large tunnels all beneath the surface to store my excess slime... Those cupcakes give me far more mass than you think, and all the excess slides right underground for just this moment..." Though that wasn't all, while a heavy amount of slime would surround her legs to try and root her in place, a good deal of it would also start sliding up her naked body. "Here's a... hooooo... question. What else has pores?" From the moment that they had started fighting, Setsana was working on this. It was her ultimate strategy, and he entire physiology was built around it. If Maya looked closely at the goo sliding up her leg, it was disappearing like it had before... but now the she looked closely and focused, it wasn't disappearing, it was being absorbed into her skin, just like a plant taking in water, her skin was taking in Setsana's slime. It was her biggest strategy, fight her opponents and get them to absorb as much slime as possible. It wasn't unbeatable, not at all, that was why she was a multi-time champion, as she had lost it before. If someone could beat her fast, usually with ice magic or something similar, they wouldn't get enough goo in them to matter. The good thing was that her unique body made it hard to just quickly overwhelm her. Had her and Maya kept fighting, eventually she'd get beaten down and exhausted, but her time limit was earlier than that, so she hoped that this would be the set of moves that brought this to the end. As she also knew that if this fight kept going, it was actually only a matter of time before Maya won, so she had to use her final trick now while she still had a chance, and before she became completely exhausted.

Either way... her slime would keep getting absorbed into Maya's skin, while the rest of it tried to hold the angel there. Meanwhile, part of Setsana would start sliding into Maya's hand grasping her, using the pores there as well to enter more and more of her slime into her body. "You're strong... You're creative... But I have a plan from the moment the fight starts... Uuurghhh... Had me worried for a good while there... So you want to feel my body?" And just like that she'd shift her body a little to engulf the hard cock that was pressing into her, letting it slide into her body before her slime body started to squeeze that hard cock, tight and warm, sliding against her skin and causing pleasure. Her body would undulate and ripple, stroking and squeezing that throbbing cock. Then she would start moaning wantonly, her face contorting into pleasure as her slime started rippling with arousal. Meanwhile, she'd point a finger up at Maya's head, a huge amount of goo firing out of her hand to aim for the angel's face, starting to slide into her mouth and ears if she wasn't able to dodge it. But that wouldn't be all, as Maya felt her cock being engulfed by that slime, she'd start to feel a pressure at the tip of her cock. Then she could feel it, the slime fighter was slowly sliding her body down Maya's urethra, using every opening possible to slide into her body, sliding deep down and spreading through her. But rather than feeling unpleasant, her body would start to feel incredibly warm, any area that the slime spread through would feel warm and pleasant... If she didn't break away, then Setsana would still keep pushing into her, the goo sliding slowly down into her balls, filling them and absorbing nutrients from her sperm, working to kick her semen production up a little more to make it harder to focus on anything but lust and the pleasure that was going to her. And if she didn't stop it, the slime woman would keep flowing into her, trying to make her body flow entirely into Maya, where she would be able to adjust and change her mind, her nervous system, her pleasure centers, and anything else that she could reach from the inside... The slime girl's biggest and usually her final gambit...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maya hmpfhed at the tease. The goo girl seemed marginally less attractive when she thought about looking at her breasts the same way she looked at hair or a knee, technically.
"No one made you have boobs at all though." She realized.
Then, she pointed drammatically. She could not let that stand.
"When I win, indeed!" Maya grinned, confidently.

It was this supreme confidence in her own ability that allowed her to unleash this power at all. She could do it because she believed she could. Which was why she tried very hard to believe in her own power. She could do this! She had to!

"Hah.. haah.. Exactly. You might be top of this world, but so am I. On our paradise there's no one (that isn't retired) that can defeat me!" She declared, motes of green flame-like energy flickering out of her form on occasion. "Got this, huh?" She raised a brow at the confident special-goo, posing with her powerful, nature energy infused body bending backwards to show it's magnificient form off to both the goo and the audience.. Adrenaline and her body buzzing with power allowing Maya to overcome her relative shyness for now.

Maya's green-glowing eyes were focused on the lewd goo, oozing power,.. and then she was distracted by the goo bursting forth from below her. "What the? An army of you? Just how much of you is there!" She eeped at the gooey assault. "... my skin?" Maya gasped, just standing there with a shocked expresion, whilest the slime oozed into her.

Maya moaned slightly under the teasing of her nature-magic grown cock. Having Setsana's viscose, wet body ripple all over her was -most certainly- enjoyable, causing an involuntary thrust into that gooey mass. "Guuh.. haah.. " She gasped ever so slightly as she felt the stroking.. and then, that gasp turned into a proper moan, as she felt the teasing ooze slide right down her Urethra, causing her to gasp and moan out.. which incidentially had her open her mouth and let more of the goo flow into her head as well, "Ww.. woah.. th.. this feels amazing.." Maya moaned, reaching down to cup her balls, feeling the goo invade her shaft deeper and deeper, her cock positively throbbing in reaction to that invasion...

As Maya crossed her arms, cutting her wrists all of a sudden.
"There is one weakpoint to your attack, however." Maya smirked, extending her bleeding arms. "Haah.. next you are going to say: 'good idea, but I'm invading all of your body, not just your blood." Maya raised a finger.
"Right now, my body is effectively that of a plants. Whilest it's harder and harder to maintain this form whilest my cock feels.. absolutely amazing.. you are better than I imagined.. ahem....
What do you know of turgor?"

. "A plant has an entirely different circu-vascular system, you see, it has no heart to pump water up it's cells, so how come the leaf ontop of a tree remain green? That's all the tugor. A cell lacking water has less osmotic pressure, whilest one filled with water will exert this pressure. Simply said, dried up plant-cells naturally pull water into them through an osmotic gradient."

She pointed at Setsana and grinned, her cock throbbing, eliciting a soft moan from her, as she pushed herself up against Setsana, her soft breasts squishing against the goo girls chest.
"You might wonder how strong this turgor force is. Far stronger than you suspect, it keeps plants standing upright, after all. Now what would happen if someone that is an entire forest, technically, loses fluids? That's right, they'd draw more fluid into themselfs!" She declared. "All that's needed for osmosis is a concentration gradient of fluid .. and pores!" She winked at Setsana, before.. pulling her in.

"As for the purpose of that exercise, well... " Her legs flexed as she pulled.. rather than pulling herself out of the gooey mass, with extreme power, seeking to pull it along with her, as she hopped upwards, after drawing more and more of Setsana inside her.
"I can't pin you or force you into submission like this. However, what happens to the belt on a tie?" She asked, jumping ever higher... and dragging the attached gooey mass of Setsana with her!

"RAwwwk! Ring out! Ring out! ... one!.. Two... Threee!"

"That's right." She mused, landing on a pillar, or rather, a tree sprouting from that pillar, somehow.
"Whatever you're trying to do to win. I'm not letting you nab the belt." "Four."
"But .. hmn.. wow.... I guess I lost the war even if I won the battle.. this feels way too amazing on my cock to not enjoy it fully.. and.. haah.. It's so strange and warm feeling you all in me..." She mused, whilest Wego proclaimed: "Five!"
"Haah.. damn it.. I can't even maintain my Nature's Wrath form much longer if you keep teasing me like this.. and I just.. wanted to prove I was strong and defeat mistress enemies..." She mused, sounding oddly dejected... for a super-powered dryad currently having her dick stroked from within and from without. "Y'know.. prove that I was more than in Dura's shadow." "Six!" Maya sighed a little... "B.. but if this is how you can make my cock feel always.. haaah..I want more of it... please.." She admitted, blushing ever so slightly.. this felt so good, she wouldn't -mind- being a slave...
"Seven!" "I had to pretend to be all strong and invicible for a bit too long almost, when I'm just.. not.. you know.. I'm a strong nature mage with a nice dick, but I can't.. replace her. Heh.. you know, if you want this to .. hmn... continue as much as me.. if you want me..." She added, with a big of a gulp and a blush.
"Eight!" "Take the countout. This feels too good.. I'd rather have this,.. all on my own, than have Dura come in and check on me when I'm defeated and the belt taken." She said, exhaling, moaning and reaching out for her cock, caressing along it and the goo surrounding it with a lustful moan. "I know it's not within my right to demand as the defeated, but I want to fail on my own rather than succeed with someone elses help.. again.. You think I'm strong, I guess.. I'm not. I've fought my mentor over a dozen times and never even managed to leave a single scratch on her. Only reason I won is because I was 'the second best' and she retired.. damn it .. haah.. why am I telling you this.. I hate losing..." She admitted, biting her lips. "Nine...." "Godesss.. but I can't fight this, I know when I've lost, I'm going to lose Nature's Wrath if you keep playing with my cock so wonderfully and that's my best option of getting you.. oooh.. I want to fuck that amazing body of yours so badly... I might also feel a bit woozy from bloodloss, but right now, feeling you caress me whilest I got your nice pink body above me to play with.. hmnn... I know what you lot are up to, you propbly want to turn me into your kinky little goo-slave.." She moaned out lustfully, her body throbbingly hot and pulsing with.. nutritious energy with her finally admitting her desires, whilest Wego lifted his wing...

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Vatura would listen to her old nanny, suddenly being a lot more willing to listen now that she remembered her old teacher and friend, the only one that she had when she was a child. She seemed more downcast now, as though this was the proper wake up call that she hadn't had since she started going down this colder path. Then when Mulj was pushed forward she would seem surprised but wouldn't be as averse to making friends even if the mage was actually kind of intimidating to her. "E-Err... H-Hello Um... It's uh... It's nice... To meet you. I uh... I think your pink slime is nice... We don't have much pink at home... Uhhh... I-I'm Vatura if y-you didn't hear and uh..." She stated, showing just how bad she was at talking to people now, especially if she wasn't giving orders or trying to be defensive. She just wasn't properly equipped to speak to those that she wanted to make friends with. "Hi! I think you look nice too. And your blue is really nice, my gir- err... my friend is kind of a lighter blue, but I really like the color you have going on! And the mage look is really nice!" Mulj would say a bit cheerily despite being thrust suddenly into this situation. She was better at making friends, and she did want to help the slime woman feel a bit more comfortable as she now seemed to understand that the mage wasn't as 'evil' as she used to be.

"The... tale...? Errr... I kinda remember it?" The issue was that she had long put her old solid friend out of her head, as she had thought for years that she had only imagined the angel just because she was lonely. So while she had jogged her memory, she had tried to forget her imaginary friend after such a long time, not wanting to seem like a crazy person and talking about solid people that no one could ever believe in. Either way, as Dura stepped away, the two would seem to talk, Mulj doing what she could to lead the conversation as Vatura continued a bit awkwardly.

As Dura talked more and more to the mage, the woman would definitely start to look a bit more scared, though surprisingly she wouldn't have any sort of retort as the angel got more and more intimidating. She just shook a little as her expression shifted slightly to fear, yet still standing completely still as the angel got closer and closer to her. But even as the angel made her accusations and powerful words, the woman would just sit there in fear and do almost nothing in response, not even moving to cast a spell. Then when Dura reached out to properly touch her, the angel's hand would... go right through her, feeling absolutely no resistance as it moved through thin air. It was... an illusion? That was odd, it was clear that the mage wasn't there, but there was nothing that gave off that it was an illusion, and the mage still smelled real, and looked completely real, and sounded real, the only thing that didn't happen was that she didn't feel real as Dura's hand would move right through her. There didn't even seem to be any magical trace in the air around the illusion, none of the usual tell tale signs of an illusion...

Though if Dura looked around she'd see a bush in the distance shaking a little as though it were severely afraid, leaves rustling loudly. Then a small plushie of a fox would fall out from the bush, and a hand would reach out of the bush, reaching around desperately for the plushie as whoever was inside the bush couldn't see where they had dropped it. If Dura did anything to reveal the person in the bush, she'd find someone curled into a ball that had been peeking at where the mage had been...

It was... a small kitsune girl with a white dress and black fur? If she noticed that Dura was looking at her, she'd jump in surprise, her long fluffy tail standing up on end as she shook a bit in fear, suddenly speaking up, her voice a lot higher pitched than the mage. "MMMNNNAH?! STAY AWAY! WAAAAAH! I'LL LEAVE, I'LL LEAVE!" Her arms would flail around a little bit as she fell back on the ground, hitting her head a little before sitting up, fear evident in her eyes as she looked at Dura. "Owwww... G-GRRRR! S-STAY AWAY O-OR I'LL BITE YOU!" She shouted, baring tiny fangs as she growled at the clearly more powerful angel, terrified of what might happen to her now that she had been discovered. Her illusions were good, incredibly good, but she didn't have as much to deal with opponents that saw her. Then as she sat there, a small portal would open up under her, starting to pull her in quickly, one of her only other abilities that made her good at this kinda stuff... "Tnia was right... Should've listened to Mistress and stayed home..." She muttered a bit as she tried to find a way out of this situation, hopefully through the portal that she was opening under her...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmn?" Dura made, as her hand went through the powerful mage-form. An illusion that could both fool her and actively mimic responses to her threats? How peculiar.

She then crossed her arms. "Fascinating. You're one of the most powerful illusionists I've ever seen." Dura nodded, extending her hand. "Dillation." She declared, forcefully slowing the flow of time around the fox-girl, exchanging her defensive shield of slowed time for an offensive option. "Perhaps the most powerful. You're cute and a valuable asset." Dura extended her hand. "The personality of your mistress indicates she will come to save you, there's no need for this portal. Infact." Dura flexed her fingers outward into a claw. "I'm sure she'll try and save you, no matter the cost to herself. Now, let's put you out of synch in time, see if she can reach through time as easy as dimensions and bleed her dry if she can't. What?" Dura sighed, looking at the Gurtle vibrating on her shoulder. "I'm not doing what's fun, I'm doing what's necessary. She's one of the attackers!" She hesitated and exhaled.

"Haaah... propably not how she'd want it though, is it?" She lowered her hand.. as the normal flow of time around the fox-girl resumed, for a moment. "No. Neither of us is in the right here. We are just two strangers in this world, one forcing their will upon the other." She lifted her hand back up, time slowing again. "I did not ask you to leave. Your mistress had had so many lose their past, their very memories. What are you asking for, Mercy? I've shown so much mercy I wish I could stop. I've lived my minutes of combat in decades of mercy." She shook her head, her wings drooped, and finally, she released her hand, hanging limply by her side. "'Just remember, my mercy lives and dies with Lady Deva... and the happiness of this world." She said, closing her eyes and turning away from the retreating fox, with a forlorn expression.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aksuna would chuckle a bit when Deva expressed her feelings on the, admittedly strange relationship with her lieutenant. "Yeah... It's not exactly something that makes sense... But it works for us, and it keeps this family running properly. So we run with it and it keeps the both of us strong, what more can I ask for really." She shrugged, not needing to have things simple so long as she knew that her family were trustworthy. "Heh... I ask you not try to kill me. Dealing with one clever fighter trying to kill me is enough to me. I don't need another one. Though if you think that it will help you then I can take on another potential murderer." While she didn't like being attacked too much, she also knew that it did wonders for Kona working out her problems, so if it could help the angel then she would manage to grin and bear it.

"Not good with gratitude? Very well then." She acknowledged with a quick pat on the angel's shoulder. "Sorry to get with the gratitude one more time, but I am thankful that you want to know us before intervening. It's a sign of wisdom in some ways." The criminal leader would note, moving away from the thanfulness after that. "No there aren't any tongues on the artifact. It's just a small statue of what looks like a human woman crossed with a chameleon. Hard to explain it past that. I guess that means that it does have a tongue, but the tongue isn't shown on the idol. And for the record, we do use makeup to try and keep appearances up a little bit, but it's much harder to shift height while still being able to move normally, or your actual bone structure, or your own gender. We can do makeup, but things still aren't going to be as good as they used to be." No matter how much they tried to make things work, no matter how good they were as thieves, they still ended up needing their edge. "Hmmmmm... I suppose you're right if we're working with things that we wouldn't normally understand. But it'll be tough to convince everyone in this clan that it's the work of powers from outside this world... Though I could sell it to them as another clan having their own trick... That'd buy us time on the clan dissent side of things... But there's no point in thinking on this right now... I have a police force to beat up..." Aksuna would chuckle with confidence, never doubting herself right before a fight.

"If I see an agent, freeze em! Otherwise, you got this! Understood!" Isa would reaffirm as she rubbed against Deva just a little bit, apparently having become more affectionate thanks to her furry transformation. With that though, she'd seem to start sniffing the air a little bit, as though she was trying to see if there were some new senses that would help her figure out anything suspicious. "Heh... Nope... Didn't get any better sense of smell from this. Ah well... Still got my eyes." She nodded, having gotten much more used to the crazy kinds of things that they would be running into. The major thing right now was that she didn't know the way to speak to look like a proper thief to everyone around her, so it was easier to let Deva do the talking. She was better at convincing or lying to people anyway, even knowing that she could just be honest to convince the thief leader...

Kona would pause a moment as Deva discreetly placed that jewelry on her, seeming to look even more excited than usual... A battle lust and excitement would fill her eye as she looked over the crowd of gathered police. "Alright boys and girls! It's finally time for Kona to have a little FUN! Haha!" Then she'd point her bat out at the crowd before rushing in, flanked by a few people. The woman would start swinging with her bat, managing to hit people in places to disable them without majorly injuring them, fighting like a whirlwind, handling 3-4 officers at a time, deflecting batons with her bat, making well timed kicks, and the whole time growing more and more excited by her fighting.

The others would keep fighting, surprised by their luck as they took on the police, dodging and occasionally finding that being hit wasn't anywhere near as severe as it should've been. "Other guards? Errrr... Maybe they're planning a second form of attack? I mean... If I'm gonna rush into a big thief base, I would think walking in through the front door is the WORST idea... Or maybe they've got two waves planned? Make everybody tire themselves out with the first fight and clean up with the second?" She offered, thinking carefully on the different ways that one might try to invade thief base. Watching Deva weave her magic and chuckle a little bit now that she could notice what the angel was doing. She was really starting to get the hang of controlling and understanding her magic, as opposed to before where she would just throw out as much ice power that she could. Now she understood the intricacies a little better, could use her own in unique ways, and even could tell when other people were casting spells.

However, Deva would notice that with all the people she was healing, there was one person that hadn't needed it. Aksuna hadn't been hit once, she was currently weaving in and out between about 10 officers, dodging and striking with almost pinpoint accuracy. She would catch strikes, duck punches, even manage to lift one of them up and throw them into another officer. Her movement was unique, as though she were fighting in a style that no one had ever seen or replicated, moving with incredible speed as she kept knocking down one after the other. If there was any doubt over how she had handled threats in the past, the angel would have her answer. At the same time, Aksuna's expression was calm, collected, an almost neutral expression. The only bit of emotion were in her eyes, which looked almost like they had a fire raging in them as she fought, taking out one after the other, not a single scratch on her as she fought her opponents off. After their group had managed to dispatch about a dozen cops, a voice would pipe up from behind the group, causing a lot of the men and women to back up. "Alright! Back it up men! I'll handle this one!" And a man would walk through the crowd, a smirk on his face and a knife in his hand.

"I've had enough of these idiots... It's high time that all of you surrender. We're taking you all in. I've had enough of you trash mucking up my city!" The man proclaimed, blonde hair parted a bit as he held a combat knife in hand as well as some light body armor around his chest. "Didn't think the Chief would care about little old us..." "Hey don't drive him away..." Kona interjected, an excited and wild look in her eye as she sized the man up. "He's looking cute... Probably cuter under my boot..." "I take it that means you aren't coming quietly? Fine then..." In one fluid motion he'd toss his knife high up into the air, managing to get it higher than even the roof of the building behind them as it twirled around in the air. Then it'd land, embedding itself into the ground in front of him as he drew a new knife from his belt. But that wouldn't be the end of everything happening, as seconds after the knife had flew into the air, a huge explosion would sound from somewhere behind the mansion, causing Aksuna to turn around... "Shit... Kona!" "Say no more darling... This one's mine..." And she'd lick her lips before rushing forward to fight the police chief, the two of them seeming on equal footing as they fought back and forth, occasionally trying to flip one another or dueling combat knife to bat while Aksuna rushed off to the source of the explosion, finding a gigantic wall broken through the back wall behind the mansion, with cops and... what looked like other thieves pouring in? A woman would also walk through the group, a confident smirk on her face as she saw Aksuna rushing to see them...

She wore a revealing red dress with flower designs on it, as well as a black scarf and high heels as she seemed to lead this assault from the back wall. If Deva was looking carefully though, she might notice that the woman's eyes looked just a little bit hazy as she strutted through the thieves and police officers. "You?! Yuya... The fuck are the dragons doing in our territory?!" "Oh darling... A little birdie told me your family was on the ropes... And I figured I'd offer the chief a little bit of help with his raid... After all, with you gone I can expand further into your territory, and I plan on actually paying them instead of scaring them... Who needs your whole 'morals' when a little bit of money makes good men look the other way? It's just business Aksie... You understand... And if you don't you'll be six feet under... I knew you'd leave Kona to deal with the Chief... And now you'll pay the price..." She quipped before laughing at the fellow matriarch, before holding her hand out, one of her thieves handing her a spear that seemed too large for someone of her stature to wield effectively. However she'd twirl it around effortlessly and point it at Aksuna, a smile on her face.

Aksuna merely frowned, her expression getting serious as she rushed forward to fight Yuya, immediately sliding under the spear stab, taking a sweep at the woman's leg, before she jumped over it and aimed a kick at Aksuna's chest, which the woman would deftly roll away from. The two would start fighting, keeping pace with one another perfectly. It seemed that to lead a family in this world you had to be an incredibly good fighter, as the two were almost on even footing. At the same time, Kona was evenly matched with the Police Chief up front. And now, looking around, there were at least 30-40 more people than Aksuna had predicted, as another family had brought backup to try and put away this family for good. "Give it up Aksie! With you down hundreds of men, you won't survive this! I don't know where they splintered off to, but I'm TAKING this opportunity!" Though taking that time to talk meant that Aksuna got a kick into the woman's gut, making Yuya withdraw a bit to not get caught in a flurry of attacks. "Shut up!" Aksuna ordered, still focusing on fighting as more and more battles broke out around her, the few thieves they had working to fight off the police and the other family that had show up to get rid of them...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Vivien loved this more than anything now... Being able to watch as someone fully slipped under her control, as they accepted the happiness that she offered them and became her slave. Sure, she was the one that had pushed Uvi to this point, bit by bit, but that didn't matter now that her darling angel slave properly belonged to her. "Yes my darling... YOUR collar..." She reassured, smiling lovingly as her hand reached out to gently tap the collar on Uvi's neck, some magic swirling around it to make the name 'Uvi' appear right underneath the V in the center of the collar, marking it properly now. "The perfect sign that you belong to me, my dear, sweet little Uvi... My wonderful little slave angel..." She complimented, causing a surge of warmth and contentment to flow through the angel, knowing that she was so valued by her wonderful Mistress.

Even as she came, Vivien would hold Uvi comfortingly in her arms, making sure that she was kept safe and comforted as she fully transitioned into being her slave. "Yes sweetie... Mistress is here for you... You're safe with her. Just let this safety, happiness, contentment, and pleasure flow through you... You are mine, and I will take care of you and love you... You won't have to think or worry, you won't have to make so many of these hard decisions and doubt yourself. You are wonderful and amazing, my darling." She said, her hand reaching up and running through Uvi's now darkened hair, petting her and reassuring her that she certainly did love her and care about her. "Hmmmm... Yes my slave... Let my magic do its work, and over time you will look so much like me... My smile, my breasts, my form, my facial structure, so much of it will flow into you and change you... However I think we'll be leaving those beautiful wings on you... I love how they look on you. Maybe shrink them down just a little bit so you don't have to worry about too many people staring at you..." Vivien told her, seemingly able to read her thoughts, and if Uvi looked she'd see that the mark above her sex would glow just a little bit, allowing Vivien to read her slave's thoughts if she wished. She didn't always do it since it was a bit distracting, and because she liked the wonder of looking at her slave's devoted expressions and just imagining for herself what sorts of things were running through their heads.

"I'm glad that you understand, my slave. I had to deceive you to let you feel this... I had to do it for your own good, and so that you felt this wonderful pleasure, embracing your true self... You are wonderful, and now you are mine..." Vivien would reassure, letting her cling and smiling at her with a calm, dominant, motherly expression. Meanwhile, Uvi would feel an odd sensation, it was as though she could feel herself clinging to her Mistress, but also she'd feel as though someone was clinging to her a little bit. That was about when she realized that she could feel the same sensations that her Mistress felt, not as strongly, but she was linked to her sensations as well. A link that Vivien could sever if she wished, but one that she used to further help her stay in touch with her wonderful slaves. Then she watched the angel fulfill her orders, smiling at the way Uvi decided to deal with the door. Though she'd seem a bit surprised by just how fast Uvi managed to go right back to clinging to her... Surprised, but not upset. When Uvi returned to that comfort, she would feel a gentle kiss on her forehead, shooting pleasure through her body at such a clear sign of approval. And when she gave a gentle lick to her Mistress' nipple, she'd feel that same sensation of a tongue on her own nipple. "Good girl." She praised, softly squeezing Uvi's clit as a reward. "That's exactly it, darling... You're so wonderfully obedient, submissive, and happy. You don't have to worry or doubt because you have my orders guiding you... Even when you're so nice and wet, so horny for me, you can focus on my orders..." She reiterated, making sure to keep those ideas in Uvi's head. Then she saw the way Uvi looked at her and asked if she could be a good slave girl, and her heart almost melted from how nice it looked. "Awwww... You're adorable... Of course you can be my good little slave girl..." She promised, smiling some more at how cute her newest slave was. She was so glad to have gotten such a perfect acquisition on this trip.

"Okay darling... Your order now is to protect me." And once again Uvi would feel a strong sense of arousal at the thought of obeying another command. She had to protect her Mistress now in case they ran into any actual traps or defenses. "Follow me, my sweet slave. Let's see what's been hidden in here." Vivien would state, walking through the now open doorway, going through a series of long hallways and a descending staircase, still letting the angel cling to her as they walked, occasionally kissing her or petting her a bit to reassure her that her Mistress truly wanted her. They'd not run into anything until finding another door that wasn't locked, leading to a large chamber that was lit with a deep blue light. As they passed through, both of them would notice that the room had some sort of magic protection from fire. As they stepped into the chamber, Uvi would see what was at the center of it...

There was what looked like a woman made of, or encased in, pure blue cr ystal. It was glowing a deep blue as the woman had her hands up, as though she were surprised by this sudden sealing. There were a few glowing crystals around her as well, the woman 'frozen' in crystal. As they stepped further in, all the crystals around them would start to glow green before magic would start flowing through the room. Suddenly the crystals all around the room would explode into pieces, and the woman encased would fall to the ground, her eyes would slowly open, the woman coming to consciousness, very slowly realizing that she was somewhere she didn't completely recognize...

The woman had long blonde-brown hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in moderately formal clothes, and she actually seemed a lot warmer than the kinds of things that this 'laboratory' would suggest. She blinked a bit and looked around before focusing in on Uvi and Vivien, even more confused looking at them. "H-Huh? Wh-Who are you? Where's Sanguira? She said to wait here for her... Said she was protecting me? D-Did some... some... tired..." And before she could say anything more she'd fall forward, passing out in front of them and almost hitting the ground before Vivien rushed in to catch her, eyes wide as she didn't know particularly what to do... She looked back at Uvi, and down at the woman in her arms, as though she was having some real trouble deciding what to do in this situation... It wasn't that she didn't trust her Mistress, she knew that Cyliarra had a good idea of what she was doing. But from everything that she read here... there might be plans behind them that she wasn't seeing... there might be deception that had tricked both herself and Cyliarra... Should she send this woman to Cyliarra? What if the owners of this lab had planned that? Or she could send her to Deva... someone that had proven herself to at least be merciful... and had helped them in the past... This was information... but it was information that might be lost if she was brought to Cyliarra... What if the rebellion was still lying in wait... they might even kill her to try to end her life... Yet she knew Deva wouldn't be with the rebellion at least... But was that betraying Cyliarra? Or was it keeping her promise to no longer fight against Deva and take a step back like she told Uvi she would?

Vivien would remain silent for quite some time before suddenly looking up at Uvi, seeming to have made her decision. "Call your Goddess. Tell Deva that she needs to take this person, and that she might have information. Or at the very least she needs to be protected... If you can send her, do it. Otherwise see if you can call her here... I don't mind waiting if she's busy, as this woman seems stable... And if you can send her... Tell her not to mention that I did this... I don't want to be known for sending info to the other side..." It was a snap decision... one that she might not make again if given the time. But her mind was made up right here, and these were the kinds of situations that one had to make when they were a Mistress... So she made her order with confidence, and hoped that her choice was the right one.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Trying to kill folks never helps me..." Deva mused. She felt darker urges, of course, but she did not let them rule her. She was too good at what she did.
Deva nodded to the leader, thoughtful. The statue was a relief, the Despoiler of Flesh was, (regrettably) an artifact of great evil power, a rod of many tongues, sewn together and still writhing and wiggling, Deva had learned a lot about it for.. research purposes. She had the idea of using this changing artifact against a shape-shifting foe, it could certainly be constructed right... but it felt wrong taking an artifact from an destabilized world. Dangerous, even.

Deva chuckled at the rubbing Isa.. had she gotten clingier in her wolf form? Par of the course, propably. She was cute, either way, so Deva patted her head slightly.
"Doesn't fit with guard-mentality. The tire out that is. Then again, perhaps guards work differently here." Deva noted, keeping her fingers lifted on one hand and waving the other, like a silent orchestrator of a war only seen to her.

"I could not defeat the bandits leader in a fair fight. Impressive." She noted. She was not a born warrior, but she had honed her abilities for centuries. She'd likely get off one good hit and then Aksuna would have adapted to her counter-striking style.
"Hmmnn.. that calm expression. Seen this in a monastery. Not that calm though." Deva chuckled, watching the police-chief's display. .. definitly different guards. And then he fought the bandits lieutnant to a standstill however.

"He's going to loose. The power of the Sin of Wrath makes it so that rather than grow tired, one grows stronger in combat. Once he's defeated she'll propably fall over, all tuggered out, make sure to snatch that necklace back for me by then, I have the power of six more sins that, hopefully, will help me break in and then deal with Cyliarra's place.. I'ma go check out the boom boom." Deva nodded to Isa and, after giving her another head-pat, departed for just that.

Deva surveiled the situation from a distance, the impressive fight of the two criminal leaders. So. Kona could hold her place and, in time, with the Sin of Wrath on her, she'd handle the front door. That meant this place was the problem. Now what to do.. she could use the Sin of Gluttony or Envy, but she didn't like how vunerable the necklace left her. She could get seriously drunken and use her drunken fist, but, looking at the family-leaders skills, that would propably put her on the level of one of their lieutnants.
Deva stood perfectly still whilest she analyzed the situation. To find a sollution, remove yourself from your own perspective to truly understand your surroundings. The guards goal was to arrest the family. The rival family, manipulated by the agent was sent here to assist them. So that was what she needed to avoid. Her hidden wings rustled ever so slightly. She was not at her best when fighting extensively, so no point getting bogged up in that. There were magical items here, which ment she could use her abilities without derailing this tale too much. Shadow empowerement? It was way obvious, but it's lower-ranking ability didn't leave her too drained. She could also create shadow-clones, but making those also look like, well, not her, was a lot more work. She'd bribed the guards.. The Sin of Greed could help with that, but again, Deva was hesitant to use such power.

"Think, stupid angel, the advantage they had was always in other peoples heads. Nothing has changed." Deva mumbled to herself. She pondered.. and then touched her temple. "Someone wants to talk to me? Busy.. hrmnn. Talk... yes."
She stepped fowards. Talk very fast. Hope something good happens. Claim all the credit.

"Boss, come on, we can't keep doing this. Aren't we ready to fucken' close the trap yet?" She rushed forwards, putting a concerned expression on her face.. She was entirely expecting to be chewed out for giving away this 'secret' she was hoping for it. "You can discipline me later, everyone's bought the story, dumbass Dragons fell right into it, most of the guard is here, can I just give the damned signal already? All squads are in position, what are we waiting for?" She declared, whilest extending her shadows, a subtle darkness oozing and flowing over the ground.
Her shadows couldn't imitate humanoids well, but they didn't have to. It was all in people's heads.

"Wait.. wh.. why are you glaring at me like that.. " She shifted, as (utterly harmless) dark outlines rose up from the ground, all around them through Deva's shadow manipulation. "Oh shit.. don't tell me they are starting to see the squads.. err e. ehehe.. is that err.. is that why you told us not to tell anyone? Whoopsie... " She said, genuinly swetting as she pretend-noticed the reaction to the shadows. She gave the leader hopefully enough time to play along with her responding. "Hey, if you ask me, hiding people that only works when everyone thinks they aren't there isn't that great an ability.. err.. sorry.. Well, we can still take down the coppers, aye?" She mused, rushing forwards. "Heya, I'm Third Lieutnant Deva, pleased to make your aquaintance." She cheered. She was not as capable as one of the leaders, but a capable person was easier to predict than an incapable one, oftentimes. If she fought to the best of her ability, that would make it seem as if the Family had has time to recruit someone of her calibre.. which made it all the more plausible that they had multiple lower ranking ones as well. It was all a ruse of course, but so had been the prior families strength. Plus, she would keep a close eye on the leader at the mention of her name. If anything...

Deva rushed forwards, whilest the shadows slowly moved in, surrounding the entrance and moving as if to cut off the way out, whilest Deva was genuinly sweating from the effort of maintaining so much harmless, but independent shadow-magic to keep the numbers game up... luckily it fit with her messup story. She dashed forwards, running straight into a punch, only to spin around and use the attacks momentum against a random officer with the back-swing. She watched the next raise his club and dropped to the ground, only to sweep his feet off when the over-extended swing held little strength in it at the end of it's attack. Flanked by three people next she jumped up, showed her tongue, then kicked backwards.. and missed, falling over, only to punch the first that reached out to grab her, lulled in by her shenanigans in the chest and drag them in the way of the others, everyone stumbling over one another whilest she wiggled her way out.
She was a purely counter-focused fighter, as Valerie had noticed, some time ago, a good defense, waiting for the perfect opening in another's defense that came the instant they tried to strike her, always out-thinking someone's battleplan, even if she lacked raw skill of her own. She wasn't in the same league as a genius like the family leaders, but even without magical enhancement she could at least give someone like Konna a serious challenge... actually, perhaps even the perfect challenge, as She was purely defensive focused, were Konna was an offensive fighter.

However, to Deva herself, it was obvious she could not keep this up for long. It was exerting, and she was quite certain that the Agent was quite closeby in this crucial moment. She ought to keep her eyes open...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile, in the land of Uvi, where the angels are cute, and the girls are groovy.

Uvi blushed with Vivien's praise, nuzzling ever so slightly more to her. She certainly fully embraced the comfort Vivien could offer her. "S..sounds really nice." The entralled angel agreed at the domineering offer. "I.. I like that.. I like being pretty like mistress.. beautiful." She nodded and gulped, certainly not seeming intent on resisting the magic working on her. She blushed a little and fluttered up her wings.. hesitant, but, well, if her mistress loved them.. they were warm and comfy..
Uvi also blushed a little again, realizing how enslaved she was, with Vivien sorting through her thoughts.
"A.. uh.. a bit cheeky, but.. I don't mind.. I'm yous." She nod-blushed in agreement, drinking up the loving care from Vivien with a happy smile on her lips.
She didn't seem to mind the cling-feedback.. infact, it just made her all the cuddlier, with her murring under her mistress kiss.

"Ahmn.. m.. mistress.." She moaned out, giving her mistress breast another soft, shy lick at the mirrored sensation on her own, lust and devotion-hardened nipple, her wings coiling happily, her sex glistening with wetness even before the rewarding squeezing of her warm, soft clit. "Haah.. aah.. I feel so good being your slave.. I just want to be happy and yours..." She nodded, shily. "S-so horny.." She confirmed with a gasp, moaning softly, and shifting, her expression shifting as well to be suprisingly determined when ordered to protect her loving mistress.

"Yes mistress!" She nodded, following along, not even noticing her disrobed state, beyond her collar anyway. It seemed Uvi remained clingy and easily enslaved.. as long as she was cared for, all the way.

Uvi tilted her head at the woman, and then, at Vivien seemingly taking quite long to think about.. something. Then she nodded and smiled. "You are kind.. you let me fulfill my mission to my old mistress and godess even as yours." She nodded, pulling out a feather from her wing and placing it on the womans forehead. "I've contacted the goddess and told her this location, I uh.. like you.. didn't tell her much more.. yet.." Uvi blushed, before cuddling up to Vivien again, suckling softly on her nipple and relaxing. "C.. can we just get everyone and go to a nice, warm, safe place now? I dun want you and the Goddess to meet, could be err.. tricky."

She mused, whilest the feather's shadow slowly elongated. "Err.. she's fine now. Uh.. The Godess shadow touches all Aeva, so, err.. with that and Mr.Door upstairs, best we can do for her is give her a pillow and wait for the Godess to pick her up.. uh... " She mused, nuzzling to Vivien. "This place is a bit scary. Can we go somewhere comfy and.. and where I can just enjoy being yours.. I.. feel so warm and nice..." Uvi looked at Vivien, hopeful.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Setsana would dramatically recoil when Maya pointed out that she was the one that gave herself breasts, surprised that the angel had managed to come across that point so quickly. "Hmph! You got me... But just cause I'm the perv here, doesn't mean I plan on losing!" And with that she would lick her lips just to add some emphasis to the things that she was saying. She liked having boobs... they were nice and most people were attracted to them... Plus she could just adjust her physiology a little bit to make them erogenous zones, meaning that they could work just like breasts normally would.

"How much of me is there? Oh I don't know... Let's just go with 'A lot'... Been snacking on quite a few cupcakes after all..." Those cupcakes weren't just some normal sweet, they weren't a random snack filled with nothing but sugar. The ones that she kept in her arena were absolutely packed with nutrients. Just one could really cover your meals for the entire day, if not more. They looked normal, that was kind of the point. It was all about misdirection, people thought that they were just regular cupcakes when they were another key to her grand plans. When Maya connected the dots and realized that her skin was just as porous as the arena, Setsana would just smile confidently and strike one more pose, one that made the crowd erupt into cheers as they knew it was the pose that she used whenever she revealed her best strategy.

The goo would continually ripple against her body, warmly vibrating against her, stroking her cock as it slowly slid down into her balls, some of it moving up to her breasts and slowly sliding into her nipples, squeezing her breasts, teasing her more and more to make it more difficult to fight back. Then when she moaned, another burst of goo would launch into her mouth, sliding up and down her body, soaking in more and more. The whole time her pleasure would keep rising and rising, the slime inside her working to make her entire body more sensitive, while the rest of her body would vibrate and undulate, essentially full body fucking the beautiful angel. "You said you wanted to feel my body wrapped around your cock... So now I'm giving it to you inside and out..." She said, moaning herself at the amount of pressure the inside of Maya's body was giving her, her own feelings of intense pleasure rippling through her body.

Though her expression did seem curious when Maya cut her wrist open, not entirely sure what things Maya was planning until she thought about it for a moment. "Good idea, but I'm invading all your body, not just your blood... Wait!" Her eyes went wide as she realized that her opponent had thought this strategy out a lot more than she was assuming. Then when Maya's body started sucking in liquid, she'd start pulling in copious amounts of goo. "Huh? Wh-What on earth! I..." This was something that wasn't in her plan, as her body was pulled into Maya's, the liquid getting pulled in with a force that Setsana had no real way of countering. Though Maya would also feel herself taking on a large amount of liquid, pulling in all of the goo that had been hiding underground through the fight. And because of the force of it pulling in, Setsana couldn't even manage to split herself off to try and get free, as the force pulling in was stronger than any force she could use to separate her body.

As they flew, Setsana's eyes widened as she finally understood what Maya was going for. "The title can't change hands on a draw... Oh you cheeky..." That would mean neither of them would get the other's titles. They'd both still be their respective champions, despite the fact that Setsana had victory in her grasp just a few moments ago. Strangely, as her body was being completely pulled out of the ring, Setsana was completely silent now, as though she were thinking about something, as well as letting Maya talk and listening to her. Though the entire time Setsana would go faster and faster, some of the goo sliding up her backdoor and vibrating deep inside her, while the goo in her cock would make her balls swell just a little more, increasing cum production. The only thing that she was trying at this point was trying to fuck her enough that she lost concentration. But at this point that wasn't looking like it was too good a strategy either...

Though once Maya finished her speech, she'd see Setsana's face formed outside of her and she would... launch a few tendrils of goo out to connect them even more firmly to the tree? Was she ensuring that neither of them could get back into the ring? Then she would laugh, not mockingly, but one of true enjoyment, laughing and smiling before looking at Maya with an incredibly covetous expression. She was amused, happy, but at the same time incredibly lustful, full of pure desire as she looked at Maya. It was as though Maya was her favorite food just dangling in front of her. "Oh my goodness you are AMAZING! Mmmmmm... A hard throbbing cock, squeezable tits, a beautiful face, a strong a virile body, I KNEW you had those when this started... But now... oh but now... You have an incredible mind... See this? All this? You did this on the fly. I planned an entire strategy ahead of time, and you countered it in the moment without knowing what's coming... Oh you are a TREAT!" She spoke, excitement in her voice now that she had found someone this creative with their planning. "I wanted your body before... As has been the case with many of my old slaves... I still want your body... but now I also want your mind... I want you... I want MAYA to be my goo-slut... Oh I'm not getting back in that ring if it means I don't get you..." Setsana assured, her voice dripping with desire. It wasn't just that she wanted a beautiful slave, she wanted Maya now more than anything.

"You're strong... an incredible warrior... I can respect that. But you're smart too, creative and resourceful... I want a kinky little goo slave... But I want that goo slave to be you... But enough of all this sappy talk... I think it's time I fuck you proper to celebrate our tie..." Now that the two of them were standing still, Setsana would place some goo on Maya's bleeding wound, solidifying a little to keep the blood in, not even noticing as Wego counted 10 and the match was declared a tie, causing the crowd to actually erupt into louder cheering, as Maya had won over quite a few people with her style of doing things.

With that out of the way, Setsana would slide even further into Maya's brain... And that was right... It was good that the hot slime woman was in her brain now... It seemed much more right than it had before. Her acceptance of it was being increased, the goo in her brain had found the parts responsible for making her want this, and strengthened them. Her body grew even more warm and sensitive, it felt so good to have Setsana so deep inside of her. This was how things were supposed to be. The nice, beautiful, sexy, arousing goo filling her brain and body, arousal and pleasure coursing through her at the whims of a wonderful and dominant goo woman. Meanwhile a part of her would know that Setsana was making her feel those things deep in her brain, yet at the same time another part of her would feel okay with that... The goo in her balls would churn a little more as the entirety of that goo was milking her, undulating perfectly, fucking Maya's cock vigorously without her even having to move. Then the goo would spurt out of her, at the same time the goo in her brain would release chemicals to make it feel as though she was cumming... and as the goo spurted out of her cock, relieving the swelling in her balls, they would just flow right back in, leaving her just as ready to cum all over again. Her body would flow into every point of entry, stimulating every single bit of the angel's body. "Oooohh... Your body is so nice and tight... Mmmmm... And you're MINE!" She declared confidently, continually shifting her body and vibrating her gooey form to ramp up the pleasure, speeding it all up while at the same time encouraging all the lust and acceptance that she could find in the angel's brain. "You know they're all still watching... Seeing you get so vigorously fucked, seeing how you love every minute of it... They're watching you get helplessly fucked by all this goo..." And if she looked she'd find that was true, the crowd was still watching, as these events were still part of the show. At the same time, that knowledge wouldn't change any of the arousal, nor would it stop or even slow down Setsana in anyway... In fact, now that she had made Maya aware of it, Setsana would increase the pace even more, fucking her even more vigorously, even more lustfully than even just a few moments ago.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Kitsune are good at illusions... But I'm one of the best... GRRRRR... A-AND SCARIEST GRRRRR..." The fox girl would try to keep up her super intimidating moves, baring her fangs. She was actually one of the best when it came to illusions, not only was she considered a prodigy even among her own people, she had her powers enhanced even more by her Mistress. So she was able to create some of the most realistic illusions that anyone had ever seen. Then all of her flailing would slow down, the magic clearly affecting her now that Dura could focus the spell on the actual person casting the spells. While she was good at creating these sorts of illusions, that didn't mean she was all too good at hiding her fear. As now the angel had gotten the fox girl completely terrified, flailing and barring her fangs to try to look intimidating.

When time started to move properly again, the fox would blink, apparently able to tell that something had happened to her without really knowing what. Rather than take this time to escape through the portal that she had opened, the fox would tilt her head and stare at the angel, confused now about the things that Dura was saying. Though when the angel started walking away, she'd hear the kitsune call out from behind her. "W-WAIT!" Dura would suddenly notice that the kitsune was gone, and instead there was a... fox running up to her with a concerned expression.

The fox was even tinier than the Kitsune, with a little speck of white on its tail rather than on its head... And it had... a small plush of itself in its mouth? The small fox would quickly reform back to the fox girl form, looking... guilty? "Listen... Y-You're right... I shouldn't have been here... I promise I was trying to do good... But I guess that's all of us isn't it? I just wanted to see if there were gonna be the mean Rebellion people here... And... No Kinyyi... No excusing yourself... I just wanted to say sorry... It's not enough but... I messed up... Um... And I wanted to try and make it up to you..." She offered, looking even more terrified now that she was talking to someone that she believed that she had wronged. Apparently she was terrified of admitting these kinds of things... or more accurately she was scared of making things worse with her apology. Still, she was taught that she had to do what she could to make things right, especially when the problem was her fault in the first place.

"I wasn't supposed to come here... And I shouldn't have... You're right. So... what do you want to know about Mistress? I don't know everything, but I know some stuff... And she told us that if someone tried to torture us for information we should 'give it up willingly' to protect ourselves... But she also said that if we're defeated we should feel free to do the same... And you beat me... And scared me... And I was doing the wrong thing so I wanted to help you a little and say sorry and I'm sorry and please don't hate me!" The kitsune would start talking quickly, begging to be able to help the angel now that she realized that she had been wrong to even come to the world. It didn't help that the person that was on the other side seemed to actually be goo din some ways, and Kinyyi didn't like fighting good people. So instead she offered up information as her best way of giving some sort of apology to the angel, as well as a promise... "I promise I'll stop getting involved in other Stories where I don't belong too... And you can take this..." She'd place a white fox plushie on the ground at Dura's feet, before sitting down and doing her best to look as small as possible, guilt clear across her face as she desperately tried to find some way to apologize to the angel and to the world that she had entered into without thinking things through.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maya self herself any commenting on the cute, gluttenous pervert-slime.
She did however moan at the full-body slime invasion and teasing.. it felt quite amazing, every bit as good as she had expected, to have the pink goo caress and tease all over her.
She gasped and moaned with the goo womans.. well.. body sliding into her, slowly invading her both above and below, her hands cupping full feeling, tensed breasts, slightly grown with lewd goo filling them, albeit not as bad as her invaded angelic balls.
She cough-gasped at the goo launching at her, into her, but there was little need, the lewd substance soaking into her body, rather than choking her. Her cock thrust against the teasy goo, pulsing with lust.

She grinned at her attempt of merging with Setsana.. yes, this might mean her loss to the lewd goo, but.. well, it seemed fun and further, she'd -definitly- keep the goo busy.. a loss in the war, a tie in the greater war? Considering her opponent was rank four, a tie was more than she could hope for, really.
"Hah. How's this!" She enthused. "It's like opening up a door someone's been pushing against for a while, come on in!" She grinned.

Of course, Maya would struggle to fully control her body by now. For one, her nature-avatar state was fading, and losing that also cost her a lot of energy, and for two, well, even for a master of bodily enhancement magic like her, containing a goo-girl with Setsana's level of expertise within was quite straining. She wasn't even sure she could keep her balance on the tree.. although, suprisingly, Setsana came to her aid there.
"Tie's better than a loss. I may not be winning.. but neither are you now." She grinned.. and panted, precum at least trying to ooze from her shaft with the wonderful, thoughout fucking she recieved.
"A good thing I didn't fight you in the wild, I'd propably have lost in the end. Oh well."
She mused, looking at the parts of Setsana that had begun reforming within her.. her body was likely at it's limit in absorption.

"I uh.. heh.. thanks.. " She panted, her cock throbbing. "I don't like to think as often as other Aeva, but, y'know, I couldn't just lose!
.. although it feels like I lost.. I can barely move. Heh... oh my you.. sound like you enjoyed it though.. haahmnnn... ya want me?.. is that how Deva feels? Heh, anyway.. Woaah.. th.. I'm feeling so good.."
She moaned out, deciding to relax.. nothing.. unpleasant was happening to her, after all, and the match was indeed announced a tie by her parrot-judge.

"Also goo slave? If anything you.. aaaahmnn!" Maya panted, a hand squirming to cup her balls, now large and heavy and pulsating with fertile force, moaning out... "Goddesss.. you're making me feel so hot with your goo-stuff in my head and.. ooh.. you pervy glutton.. you're haah.. milking me..." Maya moaned out, her gooed up body helplessly thrusting into thin air, as she panted, biting her lips.
"T.. this is fucking amazing.. a.. alright, 'll be your goo slave but ooh fuck.. keep filling me up more... ooh you make my cock feel amazing!" She moaned out, only ever so slightly blushing as she noticed the crowd around, shifting and shrugging, letting the good fill her up right away again, relaxing.

Maya... didn't have anny innate moral resistance.. She was dominant leaning to a degree, but that was easily enough bent towards an urge to fuck the cute, domineering slimegirl. What she cared most about was simple physical enjoyment, sex and feeling good like Setsana made her right now, with a side-dish of a warriors respect.. and a desire to be respected. Whilest she was emberassed with the audience watching her, something about having won them over, even if now so lewdly displayed, filled her with joy. At the most basic level, Maya was a simple creature.. feeling herself cumming with the goo and the pleasurable sensations from it was all it took for her enjoyment. Setsana was making her feel good, too good for someone that could be bad. And if she -really- wanted to be in charge, alright.. as long as she made the angel feel this amazing regularly, what was the big problem there.
Plus, Setsana had a bigass Arena, and one thing Maya was good at, something she enjoyed, was whooping butt.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right. I noticed that."
Dura noted, at the fox 'growling' at her. "A part of me would be fascinated seeing your illusions against the eyes of our Goddess, but that is almost blasphemous to think." She chuckled....

And then raised her brow, when she was chased by a little fox. Dura.. actually was too suprised to get her guard up for a brief moment, her temporal ability required supreme concentration and she had simply not expected the fox that wanted to retreat pursuing her.. in an even more fox-y shape.
She sighed when she looked at the plushie and exhaled.

"I know I am not going to tear this story apart because I haven't come to stop myself. .. I am not sure why I'm telling you this, as I never, ever talk to my enemies if I can help it and Kitsune are notorious tricksters, but.. ugh.

My ability manipulates time itself. I can travel to the future, or the past. I also am protected by the goddesses 'Morphea' ward, from being obliterated by whatever lies at the end of tales. Thus, if I really mess up, I can alway travel back and warn my prior self.. although doing such creates a massive headache. A Paradox-headache is like the least fun bits of a half-dozen hangovers." She explained, her expression hard to read, but seeming moved at the fox girls genuine concern.

"I was send here by the goddess because.. I do not know. She seemed to have taken a special interest in this world as well as perhaps the same reason you came here as well. Deva's primary concern is the entropy of the tales your people fight with as well. Well, her primary concern might be something else entirely.. Far be it from me to claim I understand the godesses whims."
Dura felt like this had been more than enough explanation to make up for feeling a little bad about antagonizing the fox-girl. "I change tales by living through them, by being a passive part of them rather than manipulating events.. it's great fun, but.. not so much if you know the outcome sometimes. If I was sucessful, I could steer the worlds away from their inevitable fate without disrupting them too much... although it'd take me lifetimes to do so." She chuckled.

"How could I trust any information you give me not to be manipulated.. even if willingly given, your mistress might have intentionally implanted false memories." She chuckled. What a strange battle-strategy though.
"I haven't really beaten you. We barely fought.

.. stop looking at me like a lost puppy. I'd much more enjoy you throw a few fireballs or Disintegration rays or death-spectres at me... I could deal with all of those." The angel finally complained, staring at fox and plushie, and fighting a brief urge to pat the foxes head.
"And aren't you all supposed to be mean, dominating mistresses? I guess you can create the illusion of one." Dura chuckled.

"Actually..." She picked up the plushie, and attempted to balance it ontop of her gurtle. ".. that plushie is just an illusion, isn't it?

... anyway. I don't feel right burrowing you in questions for this 'victory.' I would be curious about your rank, and about who number two is and what abilities they have, as besides your mistress rank 2 is the largest, most dangerous factor, followed by rank four, five.. and I believe six is also unaccounted for." She then grinned, challeningly.
"Also, by my estimation, having learned about rank one and three from the others, I wonder just where the strongest Aeva of Deva's group falls.. to be quite honest, I could not defeat the one you ranked as number three, propably." She chuckled. She was aware of her shortcomings. Her ability was undefeatable to those that did not understand it, but anyone that had the stamina and intelligence to analyze it calmly, whilest also pressuring Dura out of a counter-attack...

"Dang it.." She made, the plushies fall from her shoulder-gurtle slowing down to a fourth of the speed, for Dura to snatch it up to try and balance it once more... and then, she suddenly exhaled, leaning up against the grassy hill and staring into the sky. "I really ought to not be talking to the enemy so casually, but I just prefer this, compared to fighting. Yet, the question has to come what to do with you... after all, you are a powerful asset on the side I am opposed to."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Snatch the necklace when she's done with it... Errr... Alright... Might look strange if I just rush over and grab one of their pieces of jewelry the moment she passes out, but I'll try..." Isa would comment before agreeing with Deva's plan. She wanted to get that necklace back, but when there were a bunch of trained thieves around them, they would be looking carefully for something like a looter. But she'd just need to find some way to make it work, even if that just meant explaining things to them as much as she could without giving away the actual powers that they were dealing with. Maybe she'd just say it was a good luck charm that they had given her or something...

Meanwhile, Aksuna and Yuya would continue fighting back and forth, neither of them giving up any ground, both of them dodging and counter-striking with incredible efficiency, as though they were perfectly predicting each other's attacks. "You know that you can't keep pace with me forever Yuya! I'm better than you now and you already know it!" Aksuna would snarl, deflecting a swipe as she kept her battle pace, only speaking in the hope of getting her opponent to give up. "And I've been training, bitch! Doesn't matter if you used to be better than me... I get better every day!" Though with that Deva would notice the slight gap in skill, whereas Aksuna could still dodge or block while speaking, the slight moment to talk that this new woman used was enough for Aksuna to land a strike to the side, not a strong one by any means, but that still put Aksuna a little bit ahead. So the two would go silent once again, fighting with one another so perfectly that it almost looked like the two were actually working together. If it weren't for everything else that was going on, it would be easy for one to assume that this was more of an elaborate dance routine.

When Deva put her plan into action, Aksuna would prove the other reason that she was in charge of her guild, as within moments she would play along with what the angel was doing. She may not have known the entire details of the plan, but she was quick to realize that there was some plan going on. Within seconds she would dodge away from one of Yuya's attack and scowl at Deva, as though the angel was actually spoiling some incredibly important plot. Then as the leader looked around, she saw that there were shadow forms starting to rise around them and she caught on to the scheme that Deva had gone with. And honestly she had to force herself not to smile at how clever that was, and how incredibly lucky she was to have gotten someone to help her like Deva. "Damn it! Don't say that out loud! Two seconds from tying the noose around the Dragon's neck..." She actually wasn't the kind of person to use those metaphors, but it made things seem even more intimidating to her enemies. If they start to imagine that kind of a metaphor, then it makes them even more nervous about continuing down the path that they were on. "I told you the plan... We stick to our plans no matter how things LOOK. Months and months of setting all the right things in place..." She knew enough about her opponents to know what lies would work on them, and she knew that Yuya would buy into a long term conspiracy to lure her out. The woman was paranoid enough to wonder if something like this was all a ploy. Honestly that would be why she hadn't attacked sooner if she knew this for a while, she was too worried about this kind of thing bowing up in her face to charge right in. Instead she tried to be as sure as possible before making such a sudden move, and so placing that doubt in her head would be enough.

Aksuna would then watch, clearly impressed by the way Deva was able to fight in such a way that made her opponents underestimate her. Quite a few of the gang members would be suckered in, getting knocked back effectively by her counters and methods. Yuya, meanwhile, had stopped her assault as she looked around her, looking worried for the first time since this entire attack had started. "Deva... That's your name? Hmph... I wonder where they found one such as you... I'll remember that name." The woman said, her voice low and seeming rather angry with her as she looked at the chances that she still had... "Boys... Retreat! I'm not putting my neck out now that we know this trick!" Though her eyes seemed less cloudy as she ordered that, as though her paranoia had snapped her out of something. The group of them would immediately turn tail and run, escaping through the hole in the wall that they had just blown up, fighting defensively now just to give them room to escape. Aksuna would only give the illusion of chasing them, getting 'fended off' as the group made their retreat, before coming back inside the walls and sighing a bit, glad to have made it out of that one. "Well that will put fear back in them for a good long while... Thank you... Now let me see about the rest of this little 'attack'... Hopefully Kon-" Then a scream of "RUN AWAY" would sound from the front of the mansion grounds, police running like crazy, and if they looked they'd see a few of them actually carrying the unconscious body of the police chief, Kona seeming to have knocked him out.

And as Deva had predicted, Kona was lying unconscious having beaten the police chief and all of her exhaustion catching up to her... Thankfully it seemed that Isa was successful as well, as the jewelry wasn't anywhere on her, and Isa was standing off to the side looking relieved. "We... We did it... Thank you..." Aksuna took a moment to properly breathe, smiling a bit and walking over to Kona, a few thieves already checking on her and making sure that she was okay. Then the leader of the family would look at one of them, and look up at the sky to see the sun starting to set. "Shit... Hidema!" She'd shout at one of the thieves, who would nod and quickly reply "We've got this covered boss! We'll be shoring things up and keep Kona safe!" "Thank you... I'm sorry I can't stick around right now Deva, I can talk about what to do next in a moment... But I have a vital matter to attend to." She suddenly explained, not even taking a moment to breathe now that she knew the police were retreating and the dragons were gone. Instead she would dash through the front gate, rushing through a path out of the forest, a sense of urgency about her as she was running away...

However... as the woman started to disappear from sight, there'd be a shift in the air around her, as though something were following Aksuna and trying to track her as she ran off to handle something. At the same time, Kona was being carried off into the mansion to get some proper rest, while a few other thieves were already setting up new guard patrols and looking at the hole blown in the wall and talking about fixing it. Isa would walk up to Deva, and hand her the sin that she had gifted to Kona, looking happy and curious now that the attack was over. "Alright... So we fought them off... And from the looks of the eyes of the police chief guy the agent had set this attack up... Errr... What do you think we should do now? Cause I didn't notice anyone that looked like the agent... Well... I guess that's obvious since there's no ice statues anywhere..."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Vivien would smile a bit when Uvi noticed that her reading her thoughts was 'cheeky', chuckling a little. "There are no secrets between my harem, myself, and each other. You can read my own thoughts if you'd like, darling. But I can tell them to you as well... I think that you are a wonderful slave, a beautiful little submissive angel, and I'm so very happy to have you... And that you're incredibly sexy." She would add with a small grab of the angel's ass, just having a little fun with her wonderful slave. And Uvi would feel a deep warmth and happiness from knowing that her Mistress believed all these things, knowing that her Mistress loved and appreciated and admired her. She desired Uvi, and she thought that the angel was an absolutely wonderful slave, and a perfect addition to her beautiful harem.

"We share everything... my slave... Feelings, thoughts, appearance, love, sensations, and pleasure... You are mine, and all the pleasure I give to my slaves, I give to you... Every bit of pleasure I receive, I return to you..." Her Mistress would explain, wanting her to understand that she deeply cared about her harem, and also wanted to give her beautiful little slave proper pleasure. Before they moved further in she'd take the moment to give Uvi one more deep kiss, holding and gently caressing her face, taking charge with that kiss, her own tongue exploring the inside of her mouth, before leading the way, actually happy to have someone as beautiful and adorable as Uvi clinging to her so tightly.

The mayor would smile softly as Uvi thanked her, those words helping her be a bit more confident in her choice. That was what she had signed up for when she made herself 'Mistress'. Just like when she was mayor, she had to make the tough decisions and think these things through to make the best possible answer. "You're welcome, my darling slave... I try to be kind, and I do want you to have achieved your mission entirely, my cute little slave." Vivien would note, deciding not to worry about the decision further. It was made, and so there was no way to go back on it, and hopefully that was the choice that would be better in the long run, but right now she had a brand new slave to pamper and love. "Thank you for calling her... And uh... thank you for not mentioning too much. As I promised you, I don't plan to stick around in this conflict any more... I've fulfilled my duty." She nodded, moaning softly as Uvi licked her nipple, the feedback going to the angel as well so it felt as though her nipple had been gently licked. "Good girl..." She would compliment, a surge of pleasure and fulfillment shooting through her once again as her Mistress praised her.

"Yes... I think that it's time we get out of here properly, my sweet. It's time we go home, to a nice comfy, warm, safe little place where we can properly welcome you into the harem..." She agreed, not wanting to have anything more to do with this place now that they had found everything that they were looking for. Not only that, but she had gotten something more out of this than she had even expected. She had managed to find herself a perfect slave. Uvi would actually be surprised by the Mayor's physical strength, as she would actually lift the angel up, carrying her bridal style with a smile on her face. Well... in reality she was enhancing her strength with magic to do this, but the point was for the gesture. She'd lift Uvi up, letting her cling softly as she held the angel, occasionally moving a little to be able to carry her and rub her bottom at the same time. "It's time we get out of here..."

And with that she'd start walking up the path that they had taken, the rest of the harem there to meet them. The group of them smiling knowingly as they saw Uvi, all of them looking like her Mistress. And instinctively Uvi would know they had the same mark above their sex as her, they smiled lovingly at her with a smile almost as loving as Mistress, and when they kissed or groped one another, Uvi would feel those sensations as well while she was gently carried out of the tomb. "I'll be taking you to my new home, my sweet... It's a large home for myself and my darling slaves... You will be sleeping in my room, as my bed has more than enough room. Our room will be soft and warm, the scent of lust and love flowing through the air even as we sleep. You will be pampered, and you will serve me with the rest of the harem. They will care for you, I will care for you, we will lounge, relax, and pleasure each other, experiencing the sensations of one another. Cuddling, sex, love, lust, it all intertwines among my harem... We have a large hot spring for us to lounge in, to wash each other, and just relax, staying warm and happy with all of us together. And over time you will look more and more like me, as we play with new types of magic and pleasure, you will have my body, my form, my hair, my eyes, and you will see it in all those that love and care about you around you. Though as I said, you will keep those wings as I think they look absolutely lovely on you, my slave. Your Mistress will care for you, your fellow slaves will love and welcome you, and we will enjoy each other day in and day out... I do everything I can to make this just as wonderful as you deserve... And my darling Uvi... You deserve the most wonderful and luxurious enslavement that anyone can think of... So welcome to MY harem, my adorable little slave..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sor-rey!" Deva proclaimed in her act, twirling an elbow into an unsuspecting shoulder as she stumbled backwards, panting slightly. Continously manipulating shape-changes of an element was definitly harder than she remembered it.

"Haah... pfeeww.. great." Deva noted, annoyed at her own lungs for their lack of compliance as she sank to one knee, together with the shadows around her. "One would think this would be easier to maintain than a dozen murder-shadowblades.. huh.. more trouble? That'll propably be my necklace getting off a little too well, I know a way to get it off though,..." Deva mused, struggling to get back up after this front had been pushed to retreat. Also, had the enemy-lady just snapped out of most of the mental influence affecting her? Peculiar.

"Pfew.. hey you did it, yay." She gave a thumbs up to Isa, and a subtle healing-gesture to Kona. Depending on how tough she was she'd be out for a few minutes to a few days, but Deva could help things out.
"Also.. huh." Deva mused. "Usually, I'm the one running away from the thanks." She mused, picking up the necklace. If Isa paid closer attention to it, the red-bright gem had turned a dull grey-red now, apparently the thing needed recharging between uses. "Thinking... this is the very opposite of the dragon's overwhelming aura. Well, we stopped the attack which means the obvious next target to disband the group is the leader herself.. who just ran out.. with her favourite bodyguard unconscious.... Also, that little shadow-stunt likely gave me away to anyone watching." Deva mused. "I feel like I'm missing something again. I could follow the leader with shadow-step, but, truth be told, that ability actually uses a moderate amount of energy and I'm a bit winded. ... I used to have an Aeva for that, but someone molested her, I can feel the connection to her cut. Plus people on this world are really strong.. sorry.. err.. try to catch up, I'll have to use another..."

She sighed and played with her necklace. "Chains of Envy!" She declared, raising her necklace, a green glow emanating from it now, as she.. well, she sped up, suddenly just as fast as Askuna, wrapping the shadows around her to turn into more of a blurred, shadowy form as she pursued the leader of the family with cautious speed.. and a sense of envy for the powerful, sexy woman. She could not keep this up for long, the side effects got.. annoying. Like thinking about how jealous she was of that pretty leader that was way too powerful, compared to the average human level in most stories.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh! Uh.. uhmm uh.. I'd never.." Uvi blushed at the idea of thought-reading, mieeping softly but not resisting Vivien's grabitude, rather smiling with a shy smile at the praises. She smiled, enjoying her stay with the caring mistress already, mewling softly when kissed and following alongside Vivien.

The.. response to her attention just encouraged Uvi to nibble and lick at Vivien a little more, puffing up her soft wings and smiling. She was.. genuinly happy not having failed her mission here and disappointed folks, she was by no means Deva's enemy with her change of mind, It was more.. her duty done. Plus, being called a good girl felt so nice...
"Ooooh?" She made, at the promise of being welcomed into Vivien's harem, followed by a slight mieeping when she was picked up. Uvi herself was deceptively stronger than she appeard, but.. that didn't mean she wanted to use any of that strength for more but softly holding onto her mistress. She nodded and blushed (that one was more because of the rubbing of her bottom, admittedly).

Uvi's blush never subsided once they met her harem-sisters, all cute and beautiful and sexy and groping one another lewdly. She burrowede her head at the mistress bossom, nodding happily at the promise of a soft, warm room to relax in and smiling happily. "Awww.. I want to be just as beautiful as you and happy and relaxing.. let's be happy and I'll sing for you all uh. .. if you do.. everything you can c.. can we hug some more later? Everyone together?" She smiled and then curled up a little, happy and warm in Vivien's embrace.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Whilest Maya tied her championship match, Deva pursued her suspicions and Uvi.. was happily hugging up to her new friend, whilest Dura pondered what she could, what she should ask the illusionist, the shadows shifted over th blonde woman lying asleep among multiple crystals in the dark mages laboratory.
Deva, the goddess,her immaterial, divine aspect that was primarly considered with the well being of all in the angels little hidden away paradise and safe haven observed the woman lying there.

Long ago had Deva's mortal needs and desires seperated from the perfect loving protector, a mortal and an immortal. They still shared a kinship that went far beyond what most would understand.
And currently, she was thinking. Deva did not like sending out too many of her Aeva protectors. Even if evil itself was weakened on her plane, even if nothing strong enough to threaten the plane could ever pass her bane. These were not soldiers. They were her children. Oh they would all volunteer, but who was she to send them out? Cyliara's agents were all exeptionally capable and, even if they were not a danger, not a threat to the happiness of her angels, if Cyliarra could collect such powerful beings, then others could too.

Ah, there was one, strong, but odd.
The energy in the room coalesced. Teleportation was a strange magic. The inexperienced mage usually displaced surrounding air with an audible, visible crackle. Deva had learned to make herself appear and disappear as subtle, or as obvious as she desired, usually chosing the obvious route so none knew how sneaky she could be.

This one was not Deva and her teleportation-tear was obvious, but almost took a cross-like shape, as a woman appeared, straight in the chamber, guarded to the feather past any remaining magical warding. The angel was beautiful, blonde haired, white winged, a lot more like one would imagine a classical angel of old, sharing her dress-style very much with Deva.

She arrived, wings extended, before looking around, narrowing her eyes and bellowing. "WHERE ARE THEY!" Whilest lifting her blade, the edge lighting up brightly. Luckily, Uvi and the Mayor were already gone by now. "Light-hunter!" She declared, lifting her blade, glowing ever brighter before hesitating. "Yes.. but are you sure my goddess.. yes.. understood." She looked down. Well, her godess was wise and never lied (without a very good reason), which could only mean one thing.

"They are here, but have managed to hide from the goddess!" The angel raised a hand in determination. "This shall not stand!" She glanced down to the girl, finally. "Indubitably, you too are a victim of these foul bloodsuckers." She nodded, picking up the girl gently.. before checking her neck.

And then stripping her, and checking her all over and throughoutly (redressing her afterwards if she had not awoken. "Foul vampiric sorcery.. worry not! I shall awaken you from your slumber. Cleanse the Unholy!" She declared, holding her sword over the girl, a bright glow illuminating her... although, in the case that the girl was not under the influence of dark magic, it'd not do much, as the angel hesitated, cursing out the accursed vampires and their trickery, before pulling out a healing potion, uncorking it.. sighing and drinking half of it, before kissing the girls lips, making her drink it.
"Are you waking up now? Great. Alright, alright alright. You can trust me, I'm Andra, the Huntress and whatever those vampires wanted to do to you with those disgusting, sickly pale fingers and wicked, sharp fangs and those dark, red, lustful eyes that enthrall you with their twisted, undying beauty....

is of no more concern to you, you are safe! Now, tell me how you came to be in this position, who attacked you, and what type of vampire they were and fear not, I shall hunt them down, I promise you that.. no matter what they did to you, what twisted things you had to do for them, how they made you kneel and pleasure them in their undying wicked desires, it's over now, you are safe. You don't have to give yourself to the whims of your deadless masters anymore." Andra promised, sincerely.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Setsana would moan herself as she gave Maya a full body fucking, enjoying the tightness of the warrior's body, even when she knew that she couldn't fully escape now. Not only could Maya feel every bit of goo flowing through her and pleasuring her, Setsana could also feel every ripple and squeeze, every thrust, every bit of pleasure in turn. "Like I said... I'll take a tie. Your belt would be incredible... but I'm happy with the prize that I'm getting out of this." Especially because it meant she wasn't going to lose her own belt. Though really, keeping her championship was just icing on the cake, the only reason she liked having the championship was because it ensured that she'd get to fight the best of the best on a consistent basis. "Who knows... I think you'd have done well no matter what... After all, my biggest strategy only works in an arena prepared for it... The 'goo explosion' is a lot harder when you're trying to get into regular dirt rather than specially prepared arena." She complimented, wanting to make sure that Maya understood just how well she had done, and show that she had reason to respect her as a warrior.

"You can't move? Oh well then let me help with that!" The goo woman would chuckle a little bit, showing another layer to her power. Maya's arm would start moving outside of her own power, Setsana moving the goo inside of her to manipulate her arm and hand. Of course, if Maya really tried she could force her hand not to follow Setsana's will, but with how weak she had become, and with how good things already felt, perhaps it would be better to just let it happen. And if she did, Setsana would move Maya's hand down to her cock, stroking it vigorously in perfect time with the undulating slime. "Heh... There's a difference between 'smart' and 'clever'. I'm not smart, but I like to think that I'm clever... You have more than just a warrior's body, you have a warrior's mind. You don't sit around and think about some unneeded things... But when cornered in a fight, you have some way to figure out how to win... That's something that I want... Something that I covet even more than winning..." Setsana fully explained, wanting to keep Maya for herself, and get to toy with that body as often as she could. The angel was more than just a pleasure toy, she would be a warrior that she would want to see grow, prosper, and get to play with at any day.

As that precum started to ooze forward, it would be quickly sucked into the mass of goo spreading through her body, Setsana pulling it in, seeming to roll it around in her body, 'tasting' it being the closest analogy on that one. She would then absorb the nutrients, smiling lustfully as even the precum she got was used to just make more goo. "Oh my... You're tasty..." Just another reason that she needed to have this one to herself. Then when Maya agreed to be her goo slave in return for this pleasure, Setsana would double in speed, her goo thrusting in and out of her, filling her balls and letting them swell and fill with lust, the goo in her brain even stimulating pleasure centers to ensure that her body was drowning in wonderful pleasure. Then she would grope the angel's breasts, more goo starting to flow out of them as well, showing that she had reached every part of her body, even making her lactate that pink goo. Then finally she would stop blocking Maya from cumming, surrounding her cock completely, engulfing it as she let the angel let loose all that cum that had built up. She would take in every drop of semen, filling herself with it as she had caused Maya's balls to overproduce it while pleasuring her. At the same time, Maya would feel the goo around her cock starting to properly suck now, pleasuring and fucking her, while at the same time trying to drain even more cum out of the angel, all working to extend her orgasm for as long as possible, a reward for her accepting her place as a goo-slave, a goo-slave that would be receiving exquisite pleasure and exhilerating fights every day, of course.

However, when it was all over, Maya would notice that Setsana had yet to reform, and the goo hadn't actually left her, on the contrary it seemed to flow almost entirely into her. Then she'd hear the voice of the goo woman in her mind. "Ooooohhh... Nice and cozy in here... Don't worry, I won't be sticking around forever... Just having a bit of fun now... Mmmmmm... That was hot. And now you'll get to feel that good every day... If not even better... And you're still the champ, I'm still the champ... and maybe sometime soon we should go for the 2 v 2 belts... But that's a thought for another time... I think it's time for us to give a bow and take our leave..." And with that she would direct Maya's body to turn to the crowd, still naked and aroused, and pose triumphantly, hopping down from the tree, goo flying out to break her fall. Then she'd have her belt delivered to her room, while Maya could pick up her belt, or send it away as well. Then she'd slide some goo into Maya's brain, making all of this feel normal and even erotic to her as her body was piloted, legs moving now to leave the arena, while a jet of goo would slide right back down to the angel's balls, stimulating them a little more as a reward as they made their way out of the arena, a pleasurable and competitive future seeming to await Maya.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Kinyyi had seemed to calm down a little now that she felt guilty instead of terrified. So while she was still rather excitable and talked fast, she no longer was shaking or trying to find some way to look super intimidating to the angel. "I've seen some of your Goddess' illusions... They're REALLY good!" She would offhandedly comment, not wanting to focus on that subject in case she made Dura more upset by saying something silly. Inwardly she felt that her illusions were a little better, but she wouldn't be able to tell for sure without putting them against one another. She was also at least smart enough to know she shouldn't say something like that out loud considering that these angels saw Deva as their Goddess, and so blasphemous comments like that might make one of them pretty mad.

"You can mess with time?! That's awesome! Oh my God that sounds incredible! You could be all 'Toki wo Tomare' or something and then everything would stop moving! It'd be crazy! And I suddenly realize even more just how much you would have won... Mieep... I can only make it LOOK like time is frozen..." The kitsune would say, sounding excited when thinking about Dura's powers, before her ears would droop in a bit of fear once she realized that the angel outclassed her in a variety of ways. "I can do illusions... And that's about it. I guess my transforming isn't ENTIRELY illusions... But otherwise it's just me making people perceive things that may or may not be there... Like I could make it look like there's two of me!" And just like that there'd be a second small kitsune that would pounce at the original kitsune, the two of them rolling around playfully, nibbling at one another before the illusion would completely disappear, Kinyyi still just standining in the same spot that she had been a few moments ago.

"Minor changes over a long period of time? That's really clever! Hopefully it works... Cause like, I've seen your Morphea and it's awesome. But like, if someone were to poke you and THEN hit you with something big it'd still hit you." She had seen and heard enough about the illusion to know both how it works and the more 'brute force' way to get around something like that. There were other ways that she could likely think up given the time, but right off the bat that was the first idea that she had on that end. "I suppose that I could have false memories about what my Mistress can and can not do... That'd be really smart... There's not much else I can say about that though, if my memories are wrong then there's little I can do to help. I suppose I could tell you that Mistress isn't one to adjust memories of her servants... Because then it's possible that we might lie to our supposed 'torturer' without knowing it, and the people capturing us might think we're lying on purpose and she's said that could get us hurt more..." The kitsune would explain, knowing that all of that still wasn't enough of an explanation to remove those kinds of doubts. Either way, she just had to give what she knew, and Dura could decide whether or not it was something that could be trusted.

"Sorry... I just like this form the most... It's my natural one and the one I was born in and... I dunno..." She apologized, looking a little dejected for being told that she was 'too cute' essentially. Yeah she could control the way that she looked, but she personally liked the way that she looked. Rather than trying to put on some illusion of looking one way or the other, it saved her time to just be in one of her natural forms. "I mean... I could be a Mistress and all that stuff if I wanted... I just prefer head pats and tail fluffings and stuff... And well... Actually I'm sort of... kind of... a bit of a Goddess... I'm the Goddess of the Kitsune in my Story... So I do have my Goddess form, but it changes my personality a little bit and makes me say all sorts of weird stuff and it's hard for most people to even look at it... So I decided to stick to my awesome regular kitsune form!" Her personality even changed when she turned into a Goddess, and sure that also meant that she had much more power, but it wasn't always worth the kinds of things that happened, plus it meant that her Goddess form wouldn't want to go back for a while, and it was hard for many to convince her to switch back when she was riding that kind of power high.

"The plushie? Err... Yeah it's an illusion. But it's one that anyone can feel, see, and perceive... So at that point is it really an illusion? Might as well be real." The small fox girl shrugged, wanting to give some sort of gift but not having anything tangible on her to give. "Rank 2? Heh... She's 'The General'! I don't know a lot about her powers... But from what I've seen she's some sort of 'dark angel'. Not like that dummy Narcissus though... She seems to revel in the fact that she's 'fallen'. She loves her black wings and stuff like that. All I know is that every fight with her lasts only a few moments, as before anything happens her opponent falls to the ground in reverence and worship to her... Still haven't figured that one out. Somehow the First blocked it with her suit, but otherwise I've seen no one manage to keep her out... I guess it's hard though considering that none of us seem to know how her power works... Maybe she stops time too? I dunno..." She explained, giving the information willingly just as she had promised, even if Dura wouldn't believe her. "I'm ranked 18... Cause the ranking system is SUPER unfair! I can't win most normal fights... But I bet you none of them would see through my illusions if they weren't expecting them!" She would pout, crossing her arms a little bit when thinking about that one. But otherwise she had given all that she could, and so she would... sit down? Right before Dura stopped time again, the fox would sit down cross legged and look at the angel, not sure if she should go yet in case Dura wanted to stop her or know more or do something with her so she could make up for it. Then when time stopped she was obviously unaware, simply sitting frozen, giving Dura all the time that she needed to figure out what to do with the fox girl.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aksuna would maintain her intimidating look right up until she saw the last enemy gang member run off, and then she'd immediately drop to one knee to check on Deva, breathing slightly heavily herself as she made sure the angel was okay. "Heh... Not easy, I'm with you on that one... Hooh... Still that was an absolutely brilliant plan that you came up with... I'm glad I had you with me, as a fight with her would've taken ages..." She explained, not wanting to get too thankful though because she already knew how the angel felt about that kind of thing, so instead she'd just pull herself back to her feet and make sure that everything was fine with the rest of her family.

Seeing Kona like that would actually make the family leader chuckle a bit, having seen the woman in that position of exhaustion many times before. In fact, she had been the one that had knocked her out just like that. "She'll be fine... I think she'll be back up in a couple hours... And then she'll be mad that she wasn't awake to take another shot at me." The woman would chuckle. Isa however would seem proud that she had managed to get that necklace off of Kona. Making a bit of snow and ice appear in another direction was enough of a distraction and so she had managed to quickly get the necklace back... At least she hoped that was why no one had called her on taking the necklace off of Kona. Either way, Aksuna had run off, having something that she considered important enough to leave the family grounds mostly unprotected. Luckily after a failed raid from both the police and the Dragons, no one would be too keen to charge in and end up like the rest of them. "Wish I could help out on figuring these things out... But if someone can trick you, then they probably have me fooled too... Hmmm... Maybe they're hoping for both you and the clan to exhaust themselves? Kona's knocked out, and right after a tough fight Aksuna has to run off for something... I bet you they'd attack her too when she's trying to get that done..." She suggested, a bit curious as to what the plan could be at this point. "Wait catch up? What do you-" Then she watched as Deva suddenly bolted off, chasing after her as fast as she could, which even with her slightly enhanced speed she couldn't keep up with the two of them.

Aksuna would run without even pausing for a breath, moving through the path as fast as she could, occasionally glancing up at the sky to check the sunset. At the same time, if Deva was paying attention enough, she'd feel as though someone was watching them. She couldn't see it herself, but it felt like there was more than just herself and the crime boss at this point... If she looked carefully she'd see the slightest whisp of something white behind them, but it would disappear quickly, gone just as soon as it was noticed...

Yet the rest of the run would seem to go without incident, Aksuna making it all the way to the local town, rushing past pedestrians and people yelling for a fight, reaching a rather large building where she would be stopped at the door by a security guard. But the crime boss would reach into her jacket, pulling out a slip of paper and handing it to the guard, who would nod and let her in. The sign above read "Nishia Mizama: Violin Extraordinaire". A few moments after Aksuna went in, Deva would notice someone with slightly blank eyes walk up to the person guarding the door, and be turned away for not having a ticket. But just as the person turned around to walk away, Deva would see the silhouette of someone phase out of the person and phase straight through the door. It was a white, spirit looking woman that she wouldn't be able to get an immediate look at, as she had gotten through the door before Deva got any better look at her. But this at least seemed to give her some sort of answer... It looked like it was some sort of ghost that was working against Aksuna.

If Deva walked up to the door, the person would ask to see her ticket, turning her away if she didn't have one... Aksuna was already inside, and she had just seen the spirit follow in after her. But without a ticket, or some way in Aksuna would be dealing with a ghost... someone that could've phased through the walls of the safe to steal the idol if they wanted...