What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When Uvi burned the small corner of paper, she would find it igniting just the same as any other paper, though if she looked closely now she'd see that the paper she was looking at had signs of water damage... Perhaps something had happened that had helped prevent this small scrap from being completely burned away, either way it would be difficult to tell. Whatever had destroyed this place, it was completely thorough, but it had managed to take quite a bit of research with it. With the amount of evidence of fire spread, it was clear that someone had gone through quite a lot of work to get the fire to go throughout the entire ruin. Unfortunately that gave no clue as to who was destroying the research, only that it had been destroyed and LOOKED like it had been done intentionally at the very least.

Vivien, meanwhile, would raise an eyebrow slightly when she saw that Uvi wasn't looking her in the eye, and in fact looked very shy. Part of her wondered if this angel was actually sent by Deva considering the way that she was acting... But at the same time there weren't all that many people that would be able to find this place, so chances were good that Deva sent her. Uvi would hear the woman giggle just a bit, softly, not mockingly but still sounding amused. "Oh my, a shy one are we? Not to be so forward, but it's rude not to look at someone when you're talking to them." She would playfully tease, having a bit of a soft spot in her heart for the shy ones, her cat girl secretary had been quite shy after all, it was honestly rather cute. "Again, a pleasure to meet you, Uvi'eren. You are quite beautiful... but I suppose that you hear that quite often." The woman would say, stretching a bit in a way that would move her dress a little, making it even more revealing than it had been just a few moments ago... Her top had slid down just a little bit and... was that a hint of nipple? No, it couldn't be, this woman wouldn't go that far with someone that she had just met, would she? And just as before, the skirt of her dress would ride up a little, just barely covering her sex as she stood, a polite and warm smile on her face as she looked at the angel, seeming confident even in the face of what was likely a powerful angel.

Though, it seemed that if nothing else, this angel was perceptive enough to catch her in lies, another point in the idea that this angel was one of Deva's. The mayor would hold up her hands in a 'you got me' kind of pose. "Okay... you were kind enough to be honest about seeing through my lie, so it's only fair that I drop my little deception. Yes, I'm sent by Mistress to find some information here... She's curious about some things..." Then she'd raise an eyebrow when Uvi said that she wasn't any good at fighting, wondering what the angle was one that one... Usually something like that meant the angel was VERY good at fighting... "Well that's a relief, isn't it? I'm not big on fighting myself... Guess we're on the same page there." The mage would say, purposely trying to sound friendly as she spoke with the angel, both because she hadn't gotten enough of a read on the woman, and because she preferred more subtle methods than just a face to face battle. Even with all the new things she had learned about magic, she found things easier without a fight.

"Uvi'eren... Hmmmm... Is it alright if I call you Uvi? Listen... there's no need to be so nervous around me. Either we're enemies or we're ships passing by in the dead of night. Either way, why spend all this time hesitating with one another, yes? It'd be better for both of us to speak plainly, I promise I'm not going to think less of you just for talking." There was a reason that she had become mayor of her town, she was normally very good at talking with people, and at sounding reassuring even when they were in a strange situation like this one. So she would speak plainly, politely, not wanting to get off on the wrong foot with an angel that could potentially destroy her if she was as clever as Deva. "You don't want to fight, I don't want to fight, so why all this nervousness? You seem like a smart and beautiful angel to me, so we can work this out like adults, can we not?" A good politician knew how to take charge of a conversation, especially when the other person was clearly not as talkative and not as eager to take that charge. And while she doubted she could get Uvi to trust her, it was worth a shot to make her at least look past her and drop her guard a little... Her best magic was more subtle anyway, so it was to her advantage to draw this out rather than cause a direct conflict.

The mayor had learned how to sense magical energy, and was surprised to only find some in the angel's boots, but again she knew enough to not let her guard down from that alone. "Now why is that a long shot? Sounds like we both get what we want out of that arrangement. You get the information that Deva must be looking for, I get the information Mistress wants, it's a win-win for both parties. Honestly I never understood the obsession that some have with conflict. Why be at odds when we could both stand to benefit." Then the woman drew her lyre and Vivian held her hands up again, trying her very best to not look aggressive. "Again, I agree with you, why get into unnecessary conflict? I don't want to fight, especially when I seem to be less armed than you..." Well it was indeed true that the woman wasn't holding or carrying any sort of weapons on her, at least no from the looks of it.

Then, Vivian would smile warmly at the angel, not taking a step forward unless she saw the angel relax just a little bit. "In fact, Uvi, if we're both after the same thing, perhaps it would be better to combine our efforts? I mean... I get it if you don't trust me, but both of us are going to be going through this ruin the same way, so we could continually step and fumble over one another, or we could work together to figure this place out together. We come from opposite sides, but it benefits no one for us to slow one another down, and that means you can get out of here faster, and the both of us can protect one another in case there are any traps in here. I mean, it'd be easier on us both, less risky for both of us, and make everything finish faster, good for everyone, yes?" The woman offered, reaching a hand out slowly, doing everything she could to make sure that Uvi didn't interpret it as a sudden movement or attack. Then she'd leave her hand out there, a warm smile on her face as she offered to search with the angel, a simple handshake to seal the deal. Of course... that was the angle she needed to work, a subtle approach this time, as her last attempt at immediately taking an angel was rather disastrous. So she at least made the effort to make Uvi the offer, though if this had to escalate into conflict, she had some backup plans for that...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Water damage on the paper.. water and fire? It didn't seem like someone had tried to save anything here by extinguishing the flames, either way.

Uvi managed to look up at the once mayor.. For all but a brief moment, that was, until Vivien praised her beauty, which cased her eyes to depart close contact again, and her feet to shuffle forth and back nervously, the angel refusing to speak up in response, all the while considering the.. details of the womans dress, and lackthereof.
"Oh.. oh.. That's nice.." She nodded, seeming relieved that the woman didn't want to fight either, smiling shily. "Uh.. I'm not.. careful.. is just who I am. And uh.. I guess you can call me Uvi.. if thats easier." She nodded.

"Well.. uh.. I'm nervous because you are likely super powerful and dangerous. I got rough information on the agents of this cloaked mistress, I doubt I could handle any of them... I mean... like.. you're super confident in this dark umnnn and I'm worried that you'll propably jump at me and do horrible, perverted things to me and then.. I will disappoint the people relying on me." She sniffed slightly, looking somewhere between a Kitty someone wanted to drag into a bath and a puppy whom one had stolen their favourite toy from. She had to fulfill her mission!
"Work this out? Oh.. oh yes, sure.. err.. how?" She asked, seeming happy to go along. Uvi smiled, still shy, but happy, when the Mayor seemed to agree with her.
"Oh you agree? Oh that's nice.. err.. yay! Hrmn.. well, it would make sense to go down the ruin together, yes.. I planned to try and .. you know what, it was propably a silly idea..."
She nodded, looking at the hand, shaking it somewhat awkwardly, swiftly up and down keeping her lyre in one, and shaking it with the other, happy to go along and befriend the opposing agent.

"Th.. thanks for not being any violent about this... err.. Well then.. uh.. I found out that things here have been burned throughoutly, with the only things spared being unrelated research notes. The fire might have been spread on purpose, but it'd be strange for any research to survive, which leads me to believe that someone was burning things down with a purpose. Ju.. judging by your mistress approach so far, both the incomplete destruction and the method itself don't fit to her, and someone that wrote a book to share their findings would not just destroy their work so callously. That means someone else could have been here, taken what they wanted and then left. Uh..you .. obviously consider this already, but .. I mean, she was a mad, powerful scientist... what about a hidden room, or perhaps even a secret passage, leading to another area?" Uvi looked over to Vivian, averting her eyes at the very low.. or was it high-cut? Dressed woamn, as she was now quite certain she saw a hint of pink perking fromout the womans dress, her cheeks flushed. Now, many Aeva's were quite.. active, but Uvi was an acception to the rule.

"I.. I just mean, that's the best chance for... errr.. our godess teaches us to not look to avoid failure, but seek success, so.. if we wanted to be sucessful, a hidden diary or some precious research notes,.. or even a hidden bedroom containing a bed-pet err.. you know.. a chained up but bored elemental companion, uuh.. summoned by the not so social mages... all of those could help us out if we err. Found them.." She cleared her throat, glancing up at Vivien briefly before musing on. "Right..?"

"Sadly I'm really no good at investigation-stuff like this, sorry.. the only reason I'm on this mission is that everyone thinks I'm stronger than I am so I was send out to be able to deal with err...." She flailed her hand a bit, indicating the mayor. "Err.. I guess the only thing we could do is.. you know.. look about better than anyone else together..." She looked at Vivien, then explained.

"I'm a bard, meaning I can weave magic into my music. Also, I can use the Words of Creation Truename magic to enhance the usual results of my music a bit further by weaving in words that.. uh.. I uh. I'm propably boring you. S.. sorry. It works Like this.. let me show you. Oh and.. err.. don't worry about resisting my music, I'm just .. trying to help out."
She declared, plucking at her Lyre's strings and beginning to humm softly... and within the briefest of moments, a sensation of well, inspired confidence settled in Vivien's mind, while Uvi raised her voice in a beautiful, quite literally heavenly hymn. It was hard to believe the shy little thing could make such passionate noises, echoing from the long empty halls, which themselfs seemed to just lean in and listen, any backround noise not daring to even be heard for fear of paling in comparison.

The sensation of being affected by the angels words was so soft, subtle and gentle. Yet, it held an incredible power too, normal speech sounding crude and unfinished by comparison. Uvi's music of the gods was capable of penetrating through any magical resistances.. lucky for Vivien, it was ment to aid her right now. The little angel, still unable to look Vivien in the eyes made Vivien feel.. good. Confident, unhindered by self-doubt lingering in her mind. As if she could do whatever she aimed to achieve, as if her skill could take on any challenge, as she took in the beautiful, heavenly creature before her, having lost all shyness while playing her music and...
The auburn-haired bard-angel slowly lowered her lyre again, her beautiful song and voice still echoing in Vivien's mind, clearing her throat shily.
"W.. we can do it if we work together.. I hope." Uvi suggested, and Vivien felt confident that they could. Whatever was hiding about, it couldn't be that hard to get a hold of. Uvi seemed to look at Vivien, hesitantly seeming more happy to follow than take the lead, now that Vivien had taken the initiative.

"Find.. something helpful that is. "

The Mayors harem-girls, if around, also heard the music but without being Uvi'eren's allies it would not affect them, not magically, at least.

Inspiering Mentor:
Others listen to your words of encouragement and perform acts above and beyond as a result.
Prerequisite(s): 13, .
Benefit(s): now affects all allies within 30 feet who can hear your performance, as long as they are attempting the skill you’ve selected.

Inspire Competence (Su): A bard of 3rd level or higher can use his performance to help an ally succeed at a task. The ally must be within 30 feet and able to see and hear the bard. The ally gets a +2 on skill checks with a particular skill as long as she continues to hear the bard’s performance. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the bard has attained beyond 3rd (+3 at 7th, +4 at 11th, +5 at 15th, and +6 at 19th).
Certain uses of this ability are infeasible, such as , and may be disallowed at the GM’s discretion. A bard can’t inspire competence in himself. inspire competence relies on audible components

Celestial Choir: The words of creation can be woven into song, forming music that surpasses any earthly melody and echoes the grandeur of the music of the heav
ens. A bard who has the Words of Creation feat can use these powerful words to enhance his bardic music. The use of the words this way is extremely draining, and the bard takes 1d4 non lethal damage per rank of perform required to produce the bardic music effect he is enhancing. The Words of Creation affect bardic music in the following ways:
Inspire Competence: +4 Competence bonus to all skill checks.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayven's cheeks remained flushed, her body tensing and relaxing in waves of pleasure and inky corruption flowing deliciously into her. Yeah.. Ayven was pretty sure she was by now rather enslaved to the .. to mistress, .. did she even know the womans name, actually? Well, mistress would do just fine.
"Hmn.. I like the sound of that, mistress.. ooh I love the ink.. but I also like being useful... used.." She blushed a little more again.

And her body was still trapped in the heights of lust from the transformation.. she wondered if she'd ever return to normal.. no wrong logic.. this lustful state was her new normal, one way or another.
"Hamnn.. oh yes mistress." She nodded, happy to let herself be linked up to her owner, the inks owner and welcoming the additions to her body with further soft sighs of arousal. It felt so.. good to know she would be useful to mistress. Desireful...
"And.. thank you mistress.. I mean.. I like my personality, its mine.. but it feels nice to be owned and improved by the one that owns you.. I think that's why it works so well.. I don't fight it, not anymore.. I encourage it. And heh.. talk about a complete enslavement.. your gem is nicely locked into place within me, I guess I ain't getting out of this one.. hrmnn.. even if I wanted to."

She chuckled, allowing herself a playful smile, her expression jovial.. though her inky-eyes gave away how deep and throughout her enslavement had went after she stopped fighting it entirely. "Hmn.. you are too generous, mistress. .. Hmnn.. the wonderful ink coating.. don't you worry. Aeva's, like our creators are exeptionally strong minded, but that strong mind can still serve.. various causes.. Though I recommend making sure by hmnn.. making me submit to your will a few times over." She cooed, licking her slightly ink-stained lips, only to gasp when mistress played with her breasts.. it felt.. "Haaah.. mistress.. they feel so nice..."
Ayven cooed playfully while attending her mistress sex. What she lacked in experience,.. and she had some, she made up for with lustful enthusiasm, her own body pulsing lustfully again at being called an ink-slut when she pushed her mistress arousal just a little bit, her tongue lustful and happy and hungry, getting a good taste of her new owner.

"Hmn.. not a place I mind spending time at.. haah.. between my mistress legs, that is." She cooed, her tongue playful and eager, lapping up her mistress juices and prodding into her entrance softly, giving her mistress proper attention, taking in it's pink softness and cooing at being pulled in closer. She knew it was the ink whispering to her again.. and, like a proper slave to it, she listened to what it had to teach her and allowed herself to be molded by her kind mistress' will.
She didn't even steady herself much, allowing herself to fall upon that beautiful pussy and be held in place, her hands caressing slowly along her breasts as the ink gave her ecstasy, feeling the corruptive fluid flow out from within her and, when she felt mistress climax nearing, making an effort to think 'I'm her little ink-angel' as her hips bucked all on their own, writhing passionately as she drank in her mistress essence.. almost the same essence pulsing through her body, her mind, her breasts, her everything. .. Ayven moaned softly, her wings and toes curling as she sighed in a happy climax of her own, reaching out to softly hold onto the lewd librarian mistress, indulging in a little clingyness while riding the waves of pleasure pulsing through her inkstained body as she purred, sensually and oddly contendly at the same time.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Cyliarra wants does want us to be as ready as we can be... Though I can already see that none of us will be truly prepared for this kind of clever tactics... Of course, that shouldn't matter when I've got you properly kneeling between my legs, using that wonderful mind both to help our plans and to find new ways to be an even better slave..." Risela would respond confidently, planning ahead of time around the idea that Deva would be her slave when all was said and done. Of course, she could lose, and she didn't think that Deva would be an easy victory, but when you spent the whole time planning for defeat, defeat was what you were going to get. She would smile once again when the angel mentioned that people were always special, nodding a bit in agreement. "Of course, everyone is truly special when you get right down to it. The little quirks that you start to notice after enough time... One of my first slaves did this magnificent little thing with her tongue and she... ah there's no need to get into thousand year old stories... My point is, everyone is unique, but there's something about you that makes you just that little more desirable... You have that perfect combination of everything... You'd be an incredible slave, but there's more to it than that. Not only would you be better than most slaves right off the bat, I can tell that there's still so much more potential in you, so much room to become even better... THAT'S something you don't see, someone with this much potential for submissiveness..." She would explain, her aura making those words feel like they were among the highest praise that Deva had ever gotten.

The dragon was observant, she watched her prey both because it became necessary when facing stronger opponents... and because she got a lot of enjoyment out of it. To her, there was little more beautiful than a submissive little slave like Deva slowly realizing their natural place in the world. Or, in Deva's case, accepting that now was the right time to take that spot. It was the natural order of things, submitting to a dragon, and Deva's mind would start to believe that. It was an insistent idea in her mind as the aura filled her. This was a creature that was meant to be at the very top, that had dominion over all things, that was a true and undeniable Mistress. She would raise an eyebrow when she saw Deva 'resisting' in a decidedly unique way. She wasn't just trying to fight off the aura, she was leaning into it in order to keep her thoughts together. "The tree that bends is the tree that lives, while the tree standing tall breaks..." She would mutter to herself seeing that, clearly impressed. "One should always strive for improvement, and I realized that my aura could be used against me. You feel the strength of it, don't you? The way it seeps into your mind, nurturing the truths of the universe, your own body begging you to just kneel before me and service my cock... Your own member pulsing with heat knowing that you stand before a dragon, and not just any dragon, but one so incredible that they've conquered even their own weaknesses... Come now, your Dragon welcomes you... kneel before me and enjoy every inch of that wonderful cock that I know you're craving..." Honestly, that was another thing that came from being a dragon, you often HAD to compliment yourself to encourage submission in others. And indeed it would encourage that delicious submission, Deva's mouth watering some more, a deep seated impulse wanting her to just fall to her knees and worship this dragon like all the other angels around her, like that elf that had barely lasted a few minutes before falling to such a powerful dragon...

Risela wouldn't answer any of the questions about her aura, smart enough to stay silent when she realized that Deva was already learning more and more with everything she revealed about her powers. She was observant herself... and when Deva took a step back, the dragon's confident smirk would grow just a little bit, noticing that small sign of submission, that small sign of retreat, and knowing that she had taken the advantage. Even the tiniest hint of submission was evident to her, and so she would take a slightly larger step closer to the angel, encroaching in on the angel now that she saw the retreat. Deva would realize, as Risela got closer, just how... incredibly elegant she looked. Every part of her body deliciously enticing, jet black scales looking smooth and beautiful, those heavy dragon balls pulsing with what the angel knew would be one of the most incredible things she would ever taste. Her face that spoke of a history of dominance and power, of a Mistress that not only improved her own powers and skills, but also continually learned how to be a better Mistress through the centuries. All of it spoke to the primal human part of Deva, a part that just desired safety, pleasure, happiness, and fulfillment, and this aura, this Dragon, the MISTRESS promised all of that. "'Dear Dragon'? Oh my, so impersonal. Come now... It's Mistress or Risela... Though... the name isn't what matters, just the level of reverence you speak it with I suppose." She would comment with a melodious... beautiful... majestic... chuckle, realizing that titles didn't matter as long as they were spoken correctly.

"Well, then let me speak to that darling submissive side of you, urging you on... To put it simply... give in. You have already proven yourself time and time again... You defeated two different opponents that seemed immune to my aura and my magic... Lucifer, The First, even Cyliarra... You've faced them all and showed to me, and all the others just how incredible of a slave you can be. Do not think you are undeserving of it... partially because you've proven yourself, but mostly because, to steal one of Cyliarra's favorite lines... you don't get to decide if you deserve wondrous pleasure, happiness, and submission. Your MISTRESS will decide if you deserve something like that, and I have decided that you do indeed deserve this submission. You've earned it, you are deserving submission and happiness, you are deserving of kneeling before me and enjoying my cock for as long as you like, you are deserving of pleasure and pampering." Risela would tell her, her voice sounding as though she were completely convinced of the truth of her words. It spoke to the subservient part of Deva, encouraging it and even ordering it, telling it that it deserved this enjoyment, it deserved to indulge, and that the dragon wouldn't even let that side of Deva tell her otherwise. "A proper Mistress never asks for more from her slaves if they themselves aren't striving to improve. It would be silly of me to encourage you to do your very best if I wasn't working towards the same." She explained, understanding that being a Mistress didn't just mean you got to laze around and command, a good Mistress put in just as much, if not MORE effort to ensure her slaves were happy. Yes they obeyed with their very being, and yes she took her pleasure and ruled over them, but that also meant she was responsible for them, and that she was meant to care for them.

"But? But what, darling? But it seems just too magnificent to be true? I can assure you my cock is real, virile, and eager to feel your tongue against it... But is this really what is right? Listen deep inside yourself, not just to the instincts of a human, but the instincts of an angel as well..." And as she said that, even the angelic side of Deva would start to yearn for the black dragon, feeling as though this rule, this mighty and majestic dragon, was what was good and right for her and the world. Every positive thought that she had about the dragon would send a feeling of content, fulfilling bliss softly through her body, encouraging her onward, to keep thinking those kinds of thoughts about the mighty dragon. Why did Deva even have to fight it? A deep part of her would ask traitorously. This was happiness, wonder, pleasure, bliss, fulfillment, joy, all just from submitting to a truly powerful, incredible, strong, intelligent, beautiful, kind, and erotic Mistress. That cock throbbing between her legs begging for attention, the angel's eyes always seeming to just naturally wander back down to it, oozing precum down its length as Risela continued her slow and confident approach. She could just let the aura overtake her, get gently pushed to her knees as that warm and delicious cum splattered across her face, flowing out from those heavy dragon balls...

But... then Deva did hit upon something, a little riddle that dragons couldn't resist, Risela tilting her head curiously as the angel brought the challenge against her to solve such a riddle. "You know more about dragons than even I thought... Even now, knowing that you are buying time... just as a deep part of you NEEDS to submit, a deep part of me NEEDS to answer that challenge... In the same way that part of you will never be satisfied until you kneel before a Mistress, that part of me will never be satisfied until I answer..." While she knew this was an attempt at stalling her, she couldn't bring herself to just let it pass, not yet, even after years of work on trying to fix that little flaw. Though she was smart enough to still entice Deva's submissive side as she accepted the challenge, making sure that thoughts of submission were still on the angel's brain. And of course, the aura would still be washing over Deva as the dragon stopped to think, it just meant that she wouldn't be actively approaching Deva right now as she thought things over. "A fun riddle... Because they can lie OR tell the truth, there's no special questions I could ask to reveal them, and it becomes harder to trust consensus from certain groupings... Hmmmm... Well the real answer is that I teleport out immediately because no treasure is worth the lives of my slaves, if this scenario occurred in reality I'd leave and just fix my slaves later. But that's not in the spirit of things." The dragon would comment, showing that she put the safety of her slaves before any treasure.

As she thought about things, the angel with the golden scales would stand next to Deva, her expression still filled with devotion and worship, but a part of her wanting to talk with Deva while her Mistress was busy. "Incredible, isn't she? So perfect, so powerful, so dominant... Mmmmm... You're lucky, you know? Getting to pleasure her even once is an incredible honor... But from the sounds of it... that'll be almost every day with you... We were all so angry before she came here... violent, destructive, refusing to compromise... But her words cut through those petty feelings like a hot knife through butter... We ALL are eternally grateful to her for showing us another way..." The angel would comment, before moving back to Risela's side, kneeling down and gripping the dragon's leg, looking up at her in awe, just wanting to say her piece when it came to the dragon.

If Deva did nothing to stop her, Risela would smile as she came to the proper answer. "I have the answer... Simply put, I only need information on 3 of the 4 pathways, as process of elimination will tell me about the last one. I can trust myself, so I will explore one pathway on my own. Then my slaves will be in groups of 2, 3, and 3 for the other paths. This ensures I'll have information about at least 3 of the paths. If all my slaves return in total agreement, then it's likely the group of 2 are both the liars, and either way I can discard their info, as I ensure that there's an honest slave in the other groups of 3 so they'd HAVE to tell the truth to not argue. If both groups of 3 can't agree, then there's a liar in both of them, meaning the majority is honest. If only one group of 3 argues, then either there are two liars in the group, or one of the liars in another group is purposely telling the truth. Either way, I can then just listen to the other two groups as they would HAVE to be honest about what they found. Finally, if the group of 2 and a group of 3 argue, then once again I can disregard the group of 2 and go by majority in the group of 3. With that, I would learn the truth about 3 paths, and if the treasure isn't on any of the paths I've learned about, then it HAS to be down the last path. No matter what, I make it to the treasure and teleport my dear slaves to safety..." Though it had taken her some time to think about that, having to connect quite a few dots in her head, she was smart enough to work it out. Though again, had the scenario been real she would have just teleported out immediately and saved everyone without risking it. "Is that smart enough for you, my darling slave? Or would you like to give me a riddle about crossing a bridge or a river next? You test me, but deep down you knew I would succeed at that test, didn't you? You knew I was a worthy and wonderful Mistress. Can't you hear it deep in your thoughts? Can't you feel yourself agreeing, feel yourself submitting so naturally, and FEEL just how powerful and dominant I am? Give in to it, let it wash over you, and enjoy it..." And with that riddle solved Risela would continue her advance on Deva, that aura sending feelings of awe and amazement, making her solving that riddle seem even more impressive, make Risela seem even more intelligent, more beautiful, more powerful, and more dominant. Submitting was slowly starting to feel like the only right answer to this riddle of her own... perhaps that was right... just giving in and falling to such a powerful dragon, servicing that incredible cock, it seemed like a good scenario...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A tempting offer, and I am glad that Cyliarra teaches you such." For the more one thought themselfs prepared, the more easily they were overcome. "Interesting." An old and mighty dragon, yet she had only recently learned to use her aura past obstacles?
"Aww.. you're a charmer, most certainly.. and here I thought you just overwhelmingly strong." Deva nodded. Well, the dragon was imposing, intimdating and impressive, and propably some more in-words Deva hadn't thought of right now.

"Oh. You're analytical too. Why yes. Great martial artists can break sticks with ease, but even the greatest struggle to break a piece of paper by punching." Deva chuckled. "My body and mind have been begging me for a lot of things. Rest, to just stop and give in, give in to death or fear or loneliness or submission. despite the pain. I've learned early that when you are in pain and feel like breaking, you can walk further still. And true strength lies not in avoiding the fall, but standing up stronger." She chuckled.
"You may see me as a victor, who has fought through many agents and stood against your mistress herself.. but that path to victory has been guided by oh so many defeats prior." She shook her head.. she had to admit that her own cock was pulsing hungrily, her eyes wandering to take in the draconic sight as the mighty woman continued speaking on. She slightly bit her lips, feeling the saliva and desire pulsate and gather through her.

But the dragon wasn't just pure brute force, she had a strange, elegant beauty too. Those scales.. Deva wasn't a dragon, but she suspected they indicated good health, that confident grin...
"Wait, the first and Cyliarra seemed immune to your Aura?" Deva noted, half raising a brow, a subtle glint in her eyes. She smiled, genuinly pleased at the dragons praise.. though the aura also helped with that. Those were three reference points however. The Aura had worked on an elf, but not Cyliarra. It had not worked on a fiend. What was the difference between Cyliarra and this elf.. superior defensive magic, indubitably. But Deva had observed Cyliarra for too long. She didn't use magic to prepare for whatever happened, but the most efficent seeming magic for the time, she was very methodical and preserved her strength, even withdrawing as soon as she was not certain of her advantage anymore. But that ment some form of defensive magic could work. But what?

"I..." She started, the dragon talking about lewdness .. distracted her again. Still, she was certain she was getting rather close to the riddle's sollution. Of course, a spell like false unlife wouldn't exactly help her... help her lick that beautiful cock before her. It seemed quite tempting. She then blinked, her blue, almost glowing eyes wandering over to those draconic ones. The dragon tried to seduce her angelic side too? She felt so.. nice...
Deva gulped, her own shaft slightly staining the tip of her dress as she watched the dragons virile flow, Deva fantasizing about feeling the comforting, lewd, perverting warmth of dragon-cum staining her...
Deva grinned. The dragon used even her riddle-attack to try and further the angels submission. Did she really want to fight this fate?

"Tzk.. you hit upon the real answer too, right away." Deva sighed out, then side-glanced at the angel. Had she been directed to distract Deva, keep her busy if ever she busied the dragon?

Deva then raised her hands.. and clapped. "Magnificent, truly! The answer to this riddle lies not in lies or truth, but in agreement. Minor details not withstanding, your answer was perfect!
Deep down? This riddle would either provide me with time to think this through while you succeeded, or you would fail, either way, I could regather my wits a little."
Deva mused.. though this didn't mean that she was out of the dragons influence, by any means. She wanted to pamper herself with that hot, strong dragonshaft. However, her mind insistantly pushed these instincts of sweet submission aside, bothered her with a conclusion...

Deva grinned. "One thing, you should never do, is give me a moments respite. Nothing in this world, you see, is without weakness. No power is absolute. And the way you proclaim your dominance.. it is not because it helps enslave me.. It is Because you MUST be dominant, right?" Deva raised her finger. "Your aura is absolute in it's strength. It works on young and old, wicked or virtous.. but it cannot domminate those without thoughts of submission in their minds, now, can it?" Deva grinned, and that confident grin.. it changed her stance. She thought back to how it had felt to want to fuck the elves pussy with her shaft, to make her submit before her. And then.. she took a step forward towards the dragon. This slow, measured taking of steps. Deva was an idiot for not noticing it earlier.
"Lucifer, The First, they were utterly convinced of their superiority, they would rule and all would bow before them. As they did with me, little dragon. That means, there is one simple way to overcome you." Deva raised her hand, shadows cascading over and along it, her wings spreading, splattering the goo upon them, Deva's eyes lighting up with a dangerous glow as the guisarme, The Victors Right manifested in her hands. The weapon, proof of a victor. She closed her eyes.. that warm cum.. she would splatter the faces of those angels with it. Yes. That was one way to enslave them, she merely had to do to them what the dragon did to her! Angels, bound to her through dark magic, not to be mistreated, but to be used to their true purpose, save and obediant, willing to give everything to her cause.. much like her Aeva's. She was Deva, the angel of shadows, and those beautiful elves and angels would serve her might. Deva didn't enslave people because she could not, after all, Azalea could bear witness to that. And if the Dragon was so mighty, physical might was but one aspect!

"Of course the angels would fall to your magic, they are all deep down ment to serve the cause of goodness. But behold! I am not holy and pure. I am not Loyal and good.. and neither am I evil or cruel. Neither woman nor angel. I was a mortal once, but I cast that aside to become a Godess.. and then, when I lost sight of what truly mattered to me.. I cast that aside too. I've cast away everything and all that I had, all to pursue my true ideals, to help those that needed it most. And while you are truly amazing, smart, wise, prepared.. kind." She lowered her guisarme and pointed it at the Dragon.
"Hoihoi, almost went there.. you see, unlike those you faced, I am far from immune to your Aura.. Haha.. honestly, I'm more of a slave than anything else. But by holding onto my memories of dominion, those pleasant smiles of girls kneeling before me.. for I've lived long and done many things.. even through Cyliarra's gift to me.. I can resist you for long enough at least!" She nodded and twirled her guisarme.

"Right now you want to say:" Deva pointed and smirked.. "Impressive! But while my aura is powerful, it is far from my greatest weapon..." She then crossed her arms, adding: "You just told me of how long ago your memories of favoured slaves were, then how come your Aura has only been recently perfected? You don't experiment with abilities you've used for years to enslave folks.. you experiment with the new and shiny."

"Plus, you got yourself an army of angels to use against me, yet have them standby as audience. Do you believe yourself to not need their aid?" She shrugged, briefly. "Come on, mighty dragon! Resistance is not the same as rejection! Admit it, the aura that took the angels here was not truly what you expected to be my downfall now, was it? A hopeful gamble, like my earlier attempt, nothing more!" Her other hand, hopefully swiftly enough not to be countered by light magic, did the shadow-grasp again, reaching first to poke a tentacle, then grab the spikey sword she had left with Edith, one weapon in each hand, she smirked. If she was halted first instead, she would narrow her eyes and hold onto the guisarme, one hand free, shadows trying to swirl around it again..
"You desire me.. So come here and take me if you can, you've proved your kindness and your intellect, but you have not proven your might or dominion over me yet, Risela!" A close observation easily displayed that Deva had not shaken off the aura's effect, far from it, her body flushed and vibrant, her shaft pulsing with merciless lust.. she was just now forcing her confidence and dominion out, like adrenaline rushing from a painful wound. She wanted to kneel.. but she would not kneel easily.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Vivien was actually thankful for her years of working in politics, as she might have had trouble keeping down a slight giggle at the shyness that the angel was showing. It was adorable, and it made a deep part of the mayor covet the cute angel even more. "Very well. Uvi it is. I've never been a fan of violence, and I doubt either of us was given orders to attack one another, so why make things harder?" Honestly even if she wasn't planning on taking Uvi, she would have suggested that neither of them fight.

The mayor would give a slightly amused smile at the mention of doing 'horrible perverted things' to the angel, before holding up her right hand and giving her a genuinely honest look. "Uvi, I promise you that I won't do any perverted things to you unless you ask for them yourself, and from the sounds of it you won't be asking for any, so we'll be fine on that end. You have my word that I won't do those kinds of things without you specifically asking for them." She promised, making sure that both of her hands were visible when she gave that promise. Didn't want anyone to think that she was crossing her fingers after all. Then she would listen carefully as Uvi described what she had already found and the things that she had mentally worked out, nodding a bit and giving an encouraging smile as she heard the woman out. "Well I obviously can't say for certain, considering I'm not with her every moment, but I don't think that this was Mistress' work. Especially considering that she sent me out here to investigate as well. Oh... Right, if you're going tell me about that, I suppose it's only fair for me to give you what I found..." She would reach down into her top, seeming to reach for something stowed... somewhere... in her dress, once again revealing her nipples just slightly, this time in earnest thanks to her needing to find the thing that she was looking for. "Yeah, I did suspect a secret passage hiding around somewhere, I have my girls looking around for it right now, But I found this in one of the drawers around here." Then she'd hand a small slip of paper, that looked like it had been torn up and put back together, a repair job done by Vivien to repair it.

S,
They're closing in on us, it's time we move our plans forward. These three have already been a thorn in my side, and if all goes to plan they'll not be an issue any longer. I want the lab burned down. Leave no traces. I don't care what research you have, you're smart enough to remember it anyway. The only notes I want are the S.O.U.L. experiments. After that, burn everything. Bring any living Tomes you have left for experimentation. Dispose of any other test subjects. If you meet any resistance, use whatever you feel necessary. And for the sake of all we've planned for GODDAMNED CENTURIES, KILL THAT PATHETIC ASSISTANT OF YOURS! She has been a liability for this past decade, and I don't need her 'conscience' getting in the way. I worry she will attempt to stop this erasure, and I can't have ANY traces remaining. We are close to our goal, I want NO mistakes... Move fast, we can not afford failure.
K.

"I haven't found any sign of this 'assistant' but if I were to guess, the few things that were saved may have been her work." Vivien theorized, giving her own information over in the hope of showing her dedication to this partnership. "Well, don't worry, we've got the two of us looking around, as well as my girls checking every nook and cranny, so we'll be efficient with this." The mayor would explain nonchalantly, not elaborating on that aspect yet. Then she heard Uvi's song, listening to the soft, angelic voice of her companion, feeling bolstered from the beauty of the words. For a brief moment she would close her eyes just to listen better to the song, not entranced but clearly enjoying what she was hearing. She had always enjoyed music, so hearing a true angelic bard performing like that was something that she would have given a lot to hear. As the song came to a close, she would walk over and place a reassuring hand on the angel's shoulder. "We WILL do this, together." She confidently assured her, smiling at the adorable angel before refocusing herself.

"It's only fair for me to tell you my powers. Mistress gave me quite a bit of magical energy, which I use mostly for utility, though if combat breaks out I have a lot of different spells to bind someone up, a lot of magic rope and such. Honestly, it'd take me a while to describe the things I can do, with magical bolts and creative manipulation of certain forms of matter... Oh! Let me show you the best power Mistress gave me... Let me call them here..." She'd take a moment to focus, her eyes glowing a deep purple as she focused her energy on her harem, taking a moment before her eyes returned to normal and she smiled politely. "They'll be here soon..." And just as she promised, after about a minute of waiting, a few different women would come in from different rooms in the dungeon, showing up as their Mistress had commanded...

Uvi would be seeing... quintuple? Four women would walk into the room, but they all looked almost exactly like Vivien, the same figure, the same black hair, the same incredibly revealing dress, and the same lack of underwear... Though if she looked close she'd notice that the four that weren't Vivien were all wearing collars, and she'd see just a few minor and subtle differences in them. One was just a little bit taller than the others, one had a different eye color, one had small cat ears on her head, and one had slightly large breasts. The one with cat ears would speak up, smiling at the angel for a moment. "You called for us, Mistress?" "I just wished to introduce you to Uvi, she'll be looking through this ruin with us, so treat her as well as you would treat me... Oh! Err... But without the pussy licking... I've got a promise to keep after all. Uvi, this is part of my little harem... I brought the originals with me for this, they're all wonderful. Mistress' magic gave me this power, and they begged to be closer to me and be more like me and well... they gave me such a cute look that I couldn't resist. Anyway, this is Violet, Vera, Vivi, and Vanessa..." She had renamed them too, but that wasn't important right now. "Sorry to interrupt your search, my sweet little slaves, you may return to your work..." Though before they walked out, she would grope the bottom of one of them, causing them to moan and grind into it momentarily before walking off, Vivien looking over at Uvi to gauge her reaction...

If there were no problems, Vivien would lead Uvi to the one room in the ruins that they hadn't taken a look at, a large room with a bunch of completely burned or torn apart books littering the room, and a few empty cages that were large enough to hold a person. There were a few cleared out tables, and a very large painting that had somehow avoided being burnt down. The wall it was hung on was cleared of everything except that large painting, and there were a few words written on the painting. If Uvi checked, she'd find that the painting was enchanted to prevent it from being destroyed by any normal means, requiring some really powerful magic if one wanted to completely destroy it.

It was a portrait of a ghostly pale woman holding an hour glass, her hair flowing, and behind her stood a depiction of the grim reaper, standing tall above her with a hand on her shoulder. And at the bottom of the portrait, there was a message written 'Summon the Reaper' in very precise and orderly handwriting. To the right of it were two torches on the wall that were still burning as though they had been lit mere moments ago. Meanwhile, under one of the tables was an iron safe that was sealed shut, gathering dust as it hadn't been touched in a long time. "Boy... that's a... foreboding painting... I'd guess this would be the best place to find any sort of secret passage, right?" If Uvi wasn't paying careful attention, however, she'd miss a very slight warmth on her skin, just above her sex, as a heart like tattoo was just starting to appear on her skin, Vivien's mark slowly appearing in her skin. It'd just be a slight warmth in her body, which could be easily explained away by the heat that tended to come from embarrassment, and if she didn't take the time to look it could be easily missed... Plus... did she really want to check... THAT part of herself right in front of Vivien? Part of her also would feel just a small amount of trust in the mayor... she had promised not to do anything perverted unless asked, right? So why should she suspect anything more... it was probably just her own embarrassment. Another, deeper, easier to miss part of her would wonder what might happen if she DID ask for those perverted things... A mix of curiosity sliding in to mingle with that embarrassment. "Do you want to work on the safe or try the painting? I'll get whichever you don't choose..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Uhmn.." Uvi'eren thought back to the mental message from her godess.. Try to find out more about this Dunkel gal and her ultimate fate, just making sure. Oh.. and if you run into any folks from the cloaked one, feel free to spank them. Sending you what details I know now... "Y.. yeah.

Uh that is an.. oddly specific promise.. but I'm happy to take it." She nodded, then coughed and shifted nervously at Vivien reaching for her special.. hiding space. This time she was sure she had seen a cute pink and...
"Girls? Didn't notice anyone else.. though I'd just recently come err.. here.

Hmnn SOUL experiments.. it's written weirdly though, actually. Aww nuh, poor assistant. A.. alright this is good though. This is already helpful. I think.." This confirmed a few things Deva had thought about, but revealed new questions. Just what were these experiments? That sounded super evil!

She then shook her head, a bit dejected. "Sorry.. if I was good with divination I could help faster.. or if we had someone as amazing as the godess here, she might be able to restore the scraps to what they once were and simply undo the damage.." She smiled a little shily at the Mayors encouragement however, nodding along.
"Uh.. the best power?" She asked, tilting her head.
"Uh.. hello... err.. the power to split yourself in five? Neat... though actually... oh.. uhm.. err.. not sure how I should feel about this... the whole.. slavery.. thing...." She noted, especially at the lewdly revealing dresses. She had observant eyes, but those could easily be tricked into mistaking who was who that was.. strange.. most certainly.
Uvi seemed emberassed, with a slight blushing of her cheeks. She also had a thoughtfully-cautious look to her, one that Deva had learned to hide well under the shadow of a hat and playful smiles. She certainly didn't cause any trouble, but the display did make her more.. cautious, as well as distracting her slightly with all the beautiful, revealingly dressed women.

That said, Uvi seemed more concerned about what had happened in these ruins, eyeing the person-sized cages with suspicious glances and an unusually hardened expression (That faded away if the mayor looked at her again).
"Hmnn a spooky portrait." She stared at the painting, too distracted to notice the brief warmth. .. she definitly was not checking herself out either way, even if it was a little odd a sensation nagging at her, it was propably all these.. flashes of pink nipples at fault here.
"Huh? Oh.. err.. I could .. work on either.. errr.." She wasn't great with choices.

"That said, if we destroy the portrait and its a portal, that might backfire... I'm.. sorry.. I'm afraid I can't use summoning magic.. and even summoning a lesser reaper is quite err.. difficult even for masterful necromancers. That said, perhaps its not literal..."
She nodded, approaching the safe. "But the safe.. likely very high quality material.. hehe..." She reached out, taking it in one hand each. "Sorry mr. Safe. You are just doing your duty but I'll have to ....." She clenched her hands, looking over to Vivien emberassedly, deciding.: "A..actually I can do better." Her hands daintily wandered along the lyre as she began humming softly, melodically swaying back and forth, her wings fluttering along a soft, youthful frame as she simply.. focused throughoutly on her magic.
"Be awakened by my words and listen to my call,
A song for you to listen to, a song for you to strife,
I wish for you to stand for me, we'll stand for one and al
Now listen to my music as I sing you into life! Animate Objects!"
She declared and only if Vivien payed close attention she'd notice the subtle magic woven in the bard-angels spells, the Safe shifting ever so slightly, crinkles on it looking almost like eyes as it startled into existance.

"Alright Mr.Safe, please give me whats inside of you and open up.. n.. no?" She looked at the safe shaking itself slightly. "P-pretty please?" For a short while, Uvi tried to Cajole the safe, slowly motivating it to open up and reveal what was locked away inside. Vivien might by now know that animated objects were under the complete control of their creator. Well, supposedly. Still, the angel managed to open it, only once subconsciously touching her dress with a brief brush right above her sex. For all her shyness, she was still created an angel of Deva's, with all.. natural instincts fully intact, though she hid any lewder curiosity well.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I am many things, darling slave. I am strong, I am dominant, but I am absolutely a loving and kind Mistress... Though I'm not humble..." Risela would joke. She had never mastered the idea of being humble, why not show confidence in your own ability. No matter how much she worked to keep control of her own arrogance, there was only so much that she could do to control an arrogance that was inherent to her race. "I need to be able to learn and improve, that means I have to be analytical, I HAVE to watch and pay attention, and I have to learn how to properly take what I see and use it in the future. Sometimes standing tall makes it that much easier to be broken down." She explained.

For the briefest moment the dragon would look surprised, smirking a little when Deva caught on to the few that had not been affected by her aura. "Oh you are good... Here I was saying not to tell you these kinds of things and you caught me talking all over again... You surprise me even with all I've been told about you." She would comment, knowing that there were things she had let slip. Of course, even knowing the things that Deva knew, it wouldn't stop the aura from affecting her, her cock pulsing eagerly from the praise, her body feeling almost attuned to her Mistress' words at this point. Her eyes were meant to show reverence... to roam the dragon's perfect body... her voice was meant to sing her praises... her body existed to bring the superior being pleasure... even her cock was there to please her Mistress, made to throb and stand tall whenever her Mistress wished... All of those feelings and beliefs would start to flow through her thanks to the aura, the ideas growing more insistent and slightly louder the longer that she stood in that powerful draconic aura. "Would kneeling down before me really be a defeat? Think about it, feeling this pleasure and happiness... Serving me... from the sounds of it, we both win, yes?" And that certainly sounded like it made sense... Could a situation where they both turned out happy really be a loss for anyone? That sounded more like the way that Deva would win this... properly submitting before her Mistress...

"Of course I know the right answer... It's an answer about practicality. I don't care about any sort of treasure if it means that I would have to put my slaves at risk. Why press on for some silly treasure when my slaves are in danger... But as I said, that answer wasn't truly in the spirit of your little game." Risela answered, making Deva feel a deep warmth again from knowing that the dragon was a caring Mistress as well. She would be a proper Mistress that would value her, care for her, covet her even more than she coveted her treasure. And once she got the riddle correct, the dragon would indulge just a little bit and bow, knowing that it was a ploy that Deva used to buy time. So her best option, since she couldn't keep herself from solving, would be to just figure it out as quickly as possible to try and get back to pressuring the angel.

"Hmph... Note to self... Work on that damn feeling of disgust I get if I allow a riddle to just pass me by. Thank you for pointing me in the direction of what I should fix next at least... That one will be a lot harder though... It took a VERY long time for me to get my arrogance under control, but I'll be working on that next time." That was one of the main things that she could see that definitely went wrong in this whole scenario. But that was a positive that she could take out of this entire situation, she had something that she could definitely work on and improve. "That's... mostly correct, darling. Anyone with submission within their mind and soul somewhere would be affected... Just bringing out dominance doesn't just make the aura disappear..." But then she would hear Deva call her 'little dragon', her eyes narrowing just for a moment as she gripped her whip tightly. And at that point the entire room would seem to grow silent, the angels seeming appalled that someone would dare say something like that about their Mistress, all silent and staring at her in a mixture of shock and slight anger. But Risela would simply raise her hand, returning to her calm smile as she made sure they kept calm. "Confidence... I like it." Though as Deva brought back those thoughts of dominance... her mind would be once again flooded with the images of dark corruption that Cyliarra had filled her with. She could feel that desire to fuck and claim some of the angel sluts... the desire to enslave and rut, to fill others with corruption and bind them both to her and Cyliarra's will. Her cock pulsing and throbbing even harder at those thoughts, wanting to corrupt and fuck even more, wanting to ravage those angel sluts waiting around them.

Risela would slowly clap as Deva declared her intentions, smiling as she stood up a little straighter, the look of her shifting slightly. It was just a little less seductive dominance, and a little more true power. "Incredible. Using dominance, your own dominance to face me... Not only that, but using the gift from Cyliarra to bolster your own strength. It's something to be admired, for sure..." Her eyes would go slightly wider when Deva managed to predict what she had wanted to say, chuckling a bit more to herself. "Well the aura isn't... 'new' persay, but my work on it has only been within the last few years. You start with learning your flaws, and then you move on to improving your strengths..." Though she had apparently not spent enough time working on some of her other flaws before this. "A Mistress works to protect her slaves, not throw them into actual danger... If we are going to fight, they won't be a part of it. I wouldn't send a cat to fight a dragon, and I won't send these angels to face you." She answered. Then she saw Deva draw a second blade, and she would nod, her horns starting to glow a slight red, preparing herself for battle. Thankfully, she didn't need to armor, her scales were stronger than most traditional sets of armor anyway. "I suppose it's time to fight..."

Risela would stand tall, a serious expression coming over her face as she cracked her neck and A dark purple flame would engulf her for a moment, her whip changing from a simple brown leather to an ornate weapon, extending at least 3 meters longer than it had looked before. The hilt revealed itself to be golden, with rubies encrusted into it, and the actual whip was no longer made out of any regular solid material, it looked to be made out of some kind of dark energy. Then she would quickly crack it, that dark energy striking the ground and showing that it was still corporeal. "You want a show of dominance? Then just watch..." Her wings would spread wide, her horns still glowing brightly, she'd open her mouth and breathe a deep green fire across the ground in front of her, a wall of green flame separating her and Deva, though none of it spreading over to Deva at the moment. Then suddenly she'd lash the whip out at Deva with inhuman speed and control. But rather than strike her, the whip would rush forward and try to wrap around Deva's wrist, going for the hand that held her guisarme. Then once she had a hold, Risela would yank towards her, the whip pulling her in and trying to throw her blade hand off balance. Whether that worked or not, her whip would quickly retract, the magic artifact not having any set length. If Deva was pulled along by the whip, she'd soon find herself falling through the flames... none of it burning her... but instead seeming to try and burn directly into her resolve. If that fire touched her she'd feel a doubt creeping into her... a feeling of awe... a feeling that she might not be able to defeat this dragon... Though just one trip into the flames would be easy to shake off, it would tell her to be careful of that green fire.

Regardless of whether Deva got pulled into the fire or not, the dragon would use her wings to launch into the sky, glad that the throne room ceiling was so high and built for flying angels, as she could take an aerial advantage. And once she was in the air, the dragon would look down at Deva and dive bomb her, spiraling as she flew through the air, picking up speed as she seemed to be going straight in for a head on collision with the angel. Her speed would increase more and more, looking almost like a missile going straight for the angel... But right before she got into striking range, if Deva was very observant, she'd see Risela smirk just a little bit, suddenly being engulfed in shadows and disappearing... only to appear right behind Deva, attempting to pull her into a full nelson, hooking her arms underneath Deva's and lifting upwards, not locking it in out of fear of hurting the angel, but holding her from behind, just trying to keep Deva held in the aura now, fighting to keep her close without being in striking range. Her arms were powerful, just as to be expected of a dragon, and that aura would still slip into Deva's mind, making her feel more submissive in the Dragon's arms, that long, thick, hard cock pressed against her as she tried to keep Deva held down. Of course, the dragon was not without openings in her attacks, if Deva could predict her moves a little she would find openings for counterattacks. Risela was strong though, and clearly had centuries of experience and training on her side, fighting with all of her abilities and weapons in unity... especially as another cocky smirk came over her lips...

If she had managed to get her full nelson in, she would start leaning in, bringing her face incredibly close to Deva's ear... And a small bit of purple breath would flow out of her as she started getting closer. Deva might recall that she had seen Risela do something to the elven woman in that dark room, and she had seen her whisper something deep into the elf's ears to make her finally submit... Though this would provide Deva with another opening if she had a spell ready or could move her weapon properly, as Risela had to get extremely close to use one of her breath powers right in Deva's ears. That would leave her wide open for a counterattack if Deva could fight through the aura of submission and potentially the green flame's effects on her mind if she had been hit by it....

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"An agreeable philosophy. I guess, for fairness I ought to share mine too. Lead them on, and lead them wrong. Make it look like nature's craftswork. Fear and greed shall drive them on, bite your tongue to keep from laughing. Let them think they've won the war, while the noose draws ever tighter, mighty though those warriors are, your tricks can take the strongest fighter. Use their boastful pride as bait, falling on them like a noose, while you listen watch and wait, drive your quarry, where you choose." Deva recited.

"Sometimes, the things you don't tell me can be interesting all the same." Deva suggested.. leaving open if this was a desperate bluff for more information.. or a valid warning.
The feeling of Deva's body existing to praise mistress was not just distracting however, despite Deva's best efforts to hide her reaction, after all, if she showed no reaction that discouraged her opponents far more.
It felt.. e
cstatic, yes. The feeling of having a purpose, one so easy to fulfill, to please.. to be loved for it and to have to worry about other things later.
Throb and stand tall her cock did, at the will of the dragons or otherwise and Deva made a mental note to return to her old feminine self, this was.. way to.. telling. In a way, if the dragon stood before her all aroused, but she showed little reaction, that put her ahead, but as was, the tenting in her dress refused utterly to go down.
Then again, Deva noted the Dragon hadn't responded about her taunting on ranged combat.. perhaps she should try that and avoid the aura's vicinity? Talking close to the dragon only aided her, after all. She had powerful bows, nothing with her guisarme's ability, but still.

Deva hesitated at the insinuation that they both would win if she submitted.. and, to reduce the effort she felt, went with the truth... "I have to fight on, not against you, but to avoid a greater evil I am not quite certain about yet." She suggested, still remembering the unhappiness she had felt defeating Valerie.. and some others too, the slight regret of not just taking the elf Cyliarra had offered her, the swarm...

Plus, Deva respected someone that ignored the spirit of games for the better answer all the more, really, than those finding the right answer. This time, the warming sensation from the Aura and from Deva's own feelings was hard to distinguish...
"If you lose.. it'll be for one singuar reason." Deva determined, listening on to the dragon and her weaknesses. She was impressive, almost like Deva in the mindset. Though her sollution was somewhat different.

Deva did freeze up as the room went silent.. just a little bit, not because she was afraid physically, more the fear of a slave having disobeyed.. she did know that feeling, after all. It was almost lucky for her that it passed and she made note not to question the dragons strength again... wait.. was that also an act?
Deva then shook her head briefly.. damn it.. It seemed Cyliarra's effect on her was still lingering too.. so indulging in that too much would just lead to another road of defeat.. hopefully the dragon didn't know that, didn't know of the desire to fill those sluts with happy obediance to her and mistress, show them her mighty angelic cock to worship and..... gods, they'd make her cock feel even better...

This was a really tough spot, worse than fighting the First One, Deva had to admit. She couldn't have this fight lasting for long, if she gave into -either- of her urges it'd be bad. "Admirable." Deva nodded at the dragon refusing to use the angels around her. But also foolish. To have no faith in ones servants. Worse, to disallow them from aiding their mistress, to consider them lesser. The Dragon was mighty indeed and Deva could fight this. She could win this. And if she was defeated.. she had just found a fatal flaw that she could teach the mighty dragon mistress about.. She'd keep this second mistake to herself however. Usually, she bluffed with people making more mistakes.. but this one was too strong for that.

She observed the whip elongating. Purple flame. Likely an artifact weapon, all in it's own. She raised her guisarme, ready to cut through the flames flying at her, but hesitated, when they simply made a wall, suspicious of the attack. Deva lowered her guisarme as the whip cracked at her, not avoiding the curling.. but making sure it scaped along the edge of her own weapon as it curled around her wrist. She let herself be yanked forward too, guisarme first, cutting into the flames, trying to use the momentum onward to strike at the dragon, even while shivering at the sensations she got. Could she really do this? The dragon mistress truly was amazing, after all...

Yet, Deva remained silent about her thoughts, a sign of respect to her opponent. She would not give away anything right now, not to this one.
Deva peered up at the dragon suddenly taking flight, avoiding her attack, with her, raising half a brow.. it was true, she could not fly. And she seemed to want a head on test of might.. the area Deva was most inferior at. She gripped her new blade tightly. This could hurt. But it would also make it hard to doge her guisarme, which was lifted in the way. This was strange. Had the dragon not been told of how this had gone for Narcissus? Any head-on charge was foolish against a reach-weapon like her Guisarme.
Deva's brows raised as Risela disappeared. Shadow Assasination. The ability to slip into one shadow, like the one you cast on the ground, and out of another, like your opponents. So the dragon did have high powered shadow magic! Deva hadn't expected that, seeing how she hadn't tried to block her from reaching for her items through the shadows. A preparation to catch her unaware? Well, it had succeeded, Deva could put up a little bit of shadowy defence, but not...

The little shadows she brought up were dispersed, and Deva was snatched up and grabed, blushing at the feeling of the mighty dragon so close, the softness of her breasts against her back contrasting the hard, mighty shaft poking at her leg. With the dragon's shaft so close up to her, she felt it's throb, and her own pulsate in its rythm. And a part of her actually wanted to experience mistress breath upon herself.. to have mistress flames cleanse her body and burn in her mind..
"Magnificent. Each Dragon is born of an element.. and you are born from shadows, are you not. Your shadow-mastery even slightly exceeds my own. Plus, you chose the ideal attack-angle to force me to let go of my weapons." It would be so easy to give in, to bathe in all the submission the dragon had to offer. The reason she didn't use the angels was that she didn't need to.. A dragon with shadow-magic.. that was truly a terrifying opponent for Deva. It didn't help that her cock threatened to tear her dress, by the feeling of it.
Her eyes wandered down to that beautiful shaft once more. The dragons.. her own..
Was it not just her place to kneel and lick and service and be held and loved by someone so much stronger than her? Thinking such things felt.. good... She looked at that cock, oozing more precum than some could cum on their own.. and she took a small step towards the beautiful dragon. It would be so much easier to just hold still briefly, or even pretend-struggle for a short while, and then... she had done so many bad things in the past.. the dragon could all burn those away, purify her, love her.. finally someone to truly love her again...

But the dragon had misunderstood one thing. "Dragons are truly amazing. That is why many people of the common mortal races seem to seek to emulate their strength, fashion armor from their scales, weapon from their teeth. Did you know there's a series of swords called 'the Dragon's Fang' imbued with the sharpness of,.. well, exactly that. But, the strangest thing happened to me, while I collected relics, a long time ago. I found the marks of a copycat. All the Dragonfangs I could find were just pale imitations of a greater original. Tatsumasa, The Dragon Fang." She explained, definitly not because she wanted to feel that magnificient cock up against herself some more. And then, she let go of her Guisarme, letting it clatter to the ground, while cracking her neck, forcing the dragons arms apart with a strength that should not belong to a human.
And as she grabbed the dragon's shoulder with a free hand, there was just a hint of silvery scales upon her skin, her eyes slitted, like the dragons as she smirked. "It turns out that a sword forged from a dead dragon is a pale imitation of the abilities of the original." She chuckled. Of course, Tatsumsa had been forged to give it's wielder the strength of a dragon.. not their breath ability and aura. And as it was, Deva now felt an instinctual kinship to the greater being, her body felt so hot.. she wanted to hear mistress words wash over her again. To serve and pleasure her strong mate and..

With a shaking of her hand she dropped the dragon's fang, both her guisarme and it touched and hidden by shadows as she took another step back. Whatever she tried was.. troublesome. She was not afraid of the Dragon stealing her weaponry, one would have no use to her, the other could only be used if Deva was defeated, but, with her slight draconic features fading away, Deva was still vunerable to the majestic aura... The dragon was so smart, and beautiful.. and erotic, and she desired Deva so much, who was she to deny her such happiness?

Deva stumbled backwards, looking over to the angels, nude, sweaty, horny, beautiful.. she had to think about bending them over, plunging her mighty cock into their wet snatches, filling them with cum, adorning them with it. as they knelt before her, all better for mistress Cylia... wait, no.. that was wrong! Yes.. her cock was a slave-angels cock, to stand proud and tall for her.. and.. nono! This was.. her slave cock.. she had to listen to its desires.. feed it hungry mouths to fill, juicy pussies to flood, beautiful maidens to corrupt and...

"Haah... .. haah.. So dangerous.." Deva panted ,stepping back, her back, quite literally, turned to the green flames, her eyes showing a hint of obediant reverence, giving away just how much the prolonged exposure to the dragon aura was beginning to affect her. Thinking about it, she had been spared by the dragon who could have fully locked in her grip had she known of Deva's strength.. same with Cyliarra, it was the mistress kindness that helped Deva win now, she didn't like it.. why was she fighting kind people? Because she had to, to stop a potential evil pupeteer.. but could she not do this while kneeling too? Deva shook her head again. No.. there was.. still one thing out of order.. the dragon was arrogant, and.. that was so hot.. but not using her slaves.. it was.. focus Deva.. it was wrong... because.. yes.. they wanted to be used.. slaves wanted to be useful to their mistress, not have them fight for her.. Even now, Deva could hear the angels silent worry.. worry about mistress getting hurt.. A true mistress.. had to have faith in her slaves.. like Cyliarra had in her agents.. even if that had been betrayed, she continued to trust them.

Yes.. Deva couldn't fight this superior being. This wonderful mistress.. but she had said herself, that she would grow from learning.. so now, Deva would have to make her mistress even greater.. serve her.. yes... And another thing.. what about all those poor angels around, did they not deserve to worship the dragon too? As much as Deva wanted to cling to her, right now, she remembered the angels words, ment to distract her perhaps, but now weighting heavily on her conscience. The dragon was so beautiful, how could she keep her to herself? Yes.. The dragon-mistress was magnificent.. but she treated her slave like property, not allies. Had she used the angels to aid in apprehending Deva, what little aid they could have offered would have tipped the scales, but as it was.. "Ahmnn... you have come far, so far.. further than anyone, really. Even Cyliarra, although she was simply cautious and likely likes to retreat and prepare new ways of fighting as soon as she is not sure on the upper hand anymore" Deva nodded, looking at the dragon, clearly heavily affected, but also standing tall. "But, beautiful dragon, you are not the only one capable of learning, of growth." Deva folded her hands together and bowed. "It is just so rare I ever find something so challenging there is no way out for me but to grow. Worry not. you will not go unattended. I will not deny my desires." She stepped closer to the dragon, finally, kneeling before her, looking up at her, with a gentle, oddly almost caring, half-enthralled confidence. "But neither.. will I be ruled by them." She declared, looking at that precum oozing beauty before her.
"I can touch it.. without fear.. I can kneel before you, without succumbing fully.. I can.. hamnn.. taste it and it will be wonderful, but it wont make me yours." She cooed, and indeed, gave the dragons shaft an almost reverent kiss. "Truth be told.. with Valerie, Cyliarra and now you, defeating you, driving you off, does not feel like a victory. Being made to submit does. But that desire that you have to see your slaves at their best.. I feel the same about you. I did not give myself to Valerie, for she was under control of evil at first. The same was true for Cyliarra, albeit an evil of my own making.." most likely, at least.
"But you.. although you have tried to overcome your arrogance, you have a lesson to learn that both Cyliarra and Valerie understood." And, with a long lick and a helpless moan along the Dragon's shaft, Deva's eyes looked up, piercing blue at the dragon.
"I understand the desire to protect, I truly do. I understand the desire to overcome your weakness, I do that too. But you have not overcome your weakness of your arrogance, worse, you have suppressed it. To truly overcome a weakness you have to use it to your advantage rather than deny it's hold over you. But you allowed your arrogance to blind you from the truth." She said, her hand indicating the angels standing and watching.
"Although I may be kneeling before you know, I will defeat you, to allow you to become even greater than you are right now. I challenge you, your honor as mighty dragon, to release me after you enjoyed my submission and I attended your magnificience, if I can show you utter defeat in just five sentences now!" Deva delcared, with confidence, even while her eyes glazed over under the influence of the magnificent dragons aura,.. and of course, her beautiful cock and cum so very close, the taste, on her lips, Deva used her last strength.. and faith in the dragons honor, to point at her

"You say you have overcome your arrogance, that you have control over your weakness, that you are a caring mistress, so then listen, to the words of your mistress, of yourself and tell me if they hold truth or not!
You don't get to decide if you need their help in battle, if they admire you enough to fight for you, through danger and damnation! Your SLAVES will decide if you deserve something like that! NOW all of you, answer me!"
Deva cleared her throat, to address the angels(and elf) around. "Answer honestly, speak up as one to answer yes or no,.. " She extended her arms, triumphantly, even in her submission, strong, beautiful, determined... "is it not your wish to aid mistress, in everything, if she needs it or not, to fight for her, no matter the danger, to do what little you can do for her?" Deva turned to focus upon the dragoness, and felt herself joining in to answer with a soft 'yes..' "You might not need their help oh mighty dragon, but you never considered, did you, that they still need to help you nonetheless. Did you not say each of them was special? ... oh but that was more than five, my apologies.. hamn... mistress..." Only in accepting her own submission completely, rather than fight to win, had Deva finally found this answer.
After all, none that never experienced the sweetness of submission understood a slaves desire to please and be useful. To put ones slaves never in danger... it was noble.. but to not have them try to help when they wanted to, when they could.. it was either not what a kind and understanding mistress would do.. or it was that very same overconfidence the dragon had claimed to have mastered. That said, with this, Deva's resolve was at an end, so if the dragon did not agree with Deva's words, or if she simply decided this reasoning was not enough to relinquish Deva for, the angel was now at the end of her rope..

Or rather, beginning to lick and taste the warmth of that delicious precum, to worship that beautiful dragon-shaft. How truly she yearned for a mistress such as this indeed. How superior and strong she was...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maya had just filled up a little basket of beautiful flowers. no, they weren't torn off their roots brutally, they were collected complete with root and stem. No, they weren't for decoration either, for Maya, these little flowers were a greater weapon than sword and shield.
For Maya Ayuven was going to war.
It wasn't because she was commanded to, after all, no one needed to command her to do the right thing. Kind though her godesses foes might be, they were ultimately misguided and had to be taken care of, before they became a threat to lesser Aeva's.

Now, the Twilight Paradise, that beautiful, lush land created as safe haven by Deva was pretty much immune to invasion, although the twilight was just bright enough to see and never bright enough to hurt the eyes it's half-light clung tightly to the skin of fiends and undead, weakening them as well as any evil or necromantic magic.
But these wards were not as strong against those that ment well but had been misguided.
There were many different people on the Twilight paradise that had no other place to go, genasi, people with elemental blood finding refuge, Lycan's of different natures, redeemed demons, even and above them all, protecting, governing, if one could call it that, were the Aeva, angels formed in the image of the Godess that had created them, then left.. and not left. It was complicated to explain, her divine essence protecting and nurturing the place, but her mortal self having left, leaving her angels in charge.

There was no exact ranking and even if one tried to rank them, someone like the shy but talented Uvi'eren, who excelled a making others stronger, how'd you even try to rank her?
Maya was different. She was not as innately talented, beyond a penchant for nature-magic, but she was among the few Aeva working hard. Collecting flowers.
And approaching a tree, knocking on it, watching it slowly open up in a green glow, a glow that was mirrored, far away, on another world, still held in place by the strange artifact Deva had imbedded in the ground, incantating in a calm, well measured tone: "The light of sun and star and moon, where you dare shine, I'll stand there soon. Wherever nature dares to spread, I shall never fear to tread. Magnificent Tree Stride!"

If Maya encountered any of the people from the in-between world here, she'd wave,picking up a Fuzzy little fluff-ball and nuzzling it. "Oh hello there little guy, who'd have though you were around here. I'm looking for the remnants of a planar teleport spell." She nodded, seeming to connect with the little creature swiftly, before following it, roughly to were the Cloaked one and her folks had withdrawn from the plane from, where she touched the earth, cautiously picking it up and rubbing it between her fingers, as she pulled out a little seed, placing it into the ground, watching it bud into a flower at record time, reaching down to caress along it. Was she ready for it? She glanced down to the bracers decorating her hands, relics, said to have been used by the godess herself, who was rumored to have enchanted them to resist fire and necrotic energy as well as create a defensive force-field against melee strikes.
Maya clenched her hand, looking down at it, a beautiful ring, slowly seeming to shift in color from one end of the rainbow to the other resting there.. she poketed it again. Rumor had it that the Godess had used all seven of her relics all at once, plus a weapon, a long spear kind of weapon that could penetrate almost any defense and force the one struck to follow the godess commands.
Well, thus were legends, of course. they were all pieces of clothing that one could use together, but Maya could barely use two at once. They'd each been enchanted to their utmost potential, if they weren't already artifacts of power on their own. Likely, the godess had, like the Aeva's now, one or two of them, as the situation needed. Deva, The Winges of Hope, was well known for her trickery, after all.
But Maya needed no trickery. She would defeat the foes to her world with superior expertise and effort.. and preparation.

She touched the flower that had grown large while she was in thought.

"No matter all the lies you've spun, the green grass nurtures still the sun.
You may be close, you may be far, but still above you, shines a star.
And by the white light of the moon, my spell shall always find you always, soon. Fairy Ring's Retreat!"

She declared, her eyes glowing green, as did a few dots, all around the flower, little toadstools growing in a circle around the ground, the air above them seeming to distort just ever so slightly. Maya exhaled heavily, briefly.. and stepped in among the mushrooms...

And outside, carefully looking where she had arrived. She expected magical defenses, yes, but few people could hold back the raw power of nature forever. While she could be mislead, as long as there was anything natural were she traveled to, she couldn't be halted forever. She was going to attack these wicked villains, with all the force of nature she could muster. If she was convinced that this was the right place, she cleared her throat and declared, carefully slipping the ring of the Sevenfold Veil upon her finger, as she raised a hand, mumbling: "Aspect of the Nightingale", her voice strong and almost unnaturally melodic as she loudly proclaimed:

"You have invaded many worlds, thinking yourself in the right! You've upset the natural order more than any abomination of man could. Think yourself safe no longer, for I, Maya Ayuven have come to make things right!" She extended an arm, her connection to Deva becoming more.. apparent in certain aspects of her demanour as she theatrically continued: "But I'll not be picking on the weak.. I give you opportunity to surrender now, for I understand that there may not be anyone hiding up there with you that's ready to take on a -three time Twilight champion!-" She declared, chuckling. Granted, not every Aeva had partaken in the competition, but it helped not thinking about this and psyching herself up.
"What, you thought your fight was with Lady Deva? Forget about her, you got your own troubles, Knocking Right. at. your. door!" she said, determinedly, taking in her surroundings proper. By what she had heard, there were several elite agent used by this cloaked one, some most certainly dangerous.. but Maya could do this. Hopefully.. At the very least, she would make a stand, show them that their evil, intentional or not, would not be done without a fight back!

~~~

Maya
Ancient Guardian Druid 14, Green Knight 6

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lich usually used an illusory disguise of what he once looked like, a bearded, slightly stern looking male human. He was a creator, a scientist, beyond the forbidden realms of mortal morals.
One of his creations, a negative energy bomb, had been used against Deva, bringing her on his trail, however, rather than destroy the lich, she had recognized just how beneficial his creations could be, if not twisted by evil. He now shared that outlook and worked dilligently to undo what his creations, sold callously to the highest bidder had done to the innocents.
He knew he was made to share that outlook, through the magic of a Sanctify The Wicked spell, cast upon his Phylactery after destroying his body, aided by the strange little fuzzballs that had ruined his magic. He'd been outwitted, he was unashamed to admit it.

His relationship with Deva Undon was consequentially, a strange one. She was a force for goodness, unstoppable, unpredictable. He.. rather prefered to focus on solving the riddles of reality still, now with just a slightly changed approach to his old methods.
Currently, he was reviewing an interesting riddle, which was also the reason he wasn't using his illusion of being alive and well,.. these angels often enough saw through it, and kept teasing about it.

"No, going by the... abbreviated data I've been given, if you were to simply try to take the place of the 'Bad ending to a story' as you describe it, fate would simply reinstate itself using you, which would mean, for example, you see a world end in flames, send a pyromancer to try and playact the part.. they'll find themselfs unable to stop, or, less grim.. if only slightly, getting too into it."

He pondered, looking to the red-brown haired angelic messenger. "What should you do indeed. There is an obscure type of magic, Fate-spinning, that deals with it, but all they are ever said to do is take away a little of the good luck of one moment and apply it to another. Fate, like an avalanche, can not be fought and barely redirected. Miss, are you..." He looked after the angelic messenger disappearing, and sighed briefly. Well, he seemed to have given the angel a good idea. If an Aeva visited him so nonchalantly, their Mistress must be in worry.

A short while later, on a beautiful, if slightly unnatural seeming beach with vibrant colors, a dark haired angel in casual attire is approached by an Aeva in full armor, wings dark by a hint of demonic bloodline that some of the Aeva had been bred with for.. unrelated reasons.

"Are you Dura, The Thief?" The Aeva authoritatively demanded to know. Being authoritative was odd for an Aeva, but as it was necessary she would do. "Dura The Thief.. well, if I was her, which I am not, I am certain she'd object to that title." "Hmnn. .it's a shame you aren't her, because, I have this for her." The other Aeva mused, knowing how an Aeva thought, of course, as she presented a small wooden chest, opening up to reveal a golden headband. Ever so slightly, Not-Dura's eyes widened, as she retrieved the golden headband.
"Sunband, Crown of the Godess. A headband of Great Intellect that's enchanted to also make it's user resistant to acid, poisons and earth-element based attacks. ... Dura would say, I'm totally not her by the by." "Listen, the situation is dire, we need someone that can avoid fate itself.. and you're the one for the task."
Dura exhaled heavily.
"No.. I'm not. I'm in retirement." "But, the goddess needs you!" "The coconuts do too, someone needs to eat them. Those are celestial coconuts too, this is a side-branch of Oceanus, so they're good coconuts that behaved well and went to heaven." "You know full well this is not how it works, so-" Dura raised her hand "Retireeeeed!"
".. listen, we have a duty that..." "Can not be negated, yeah yeah.."

The other Aeva sighed, placing the chest on the sand below. "I'm leaving now. There are stories being corruped into darkness. Just in case you decided to care. Bring it back if you don't grow a spine. .. The others suspected you'd be like this, and left a note on where to go." She shook her head, before plane-shifting away back to the Twilight paradise.

Dura knew she wouldn't be back, Aeva could only planeshift without the aid of the Twilight once a day, so she exhaled, staring at the chest. She bit her lips, a hint of tears suddenly glistening in her eyes.
"Stupid angels.. like me.., never letting me live down that thing..." She said, remembering her childhood sins and reminiscing to no one in particular, as she picked up the chest, hesitantly, opening it up.
"Only calling upon me to do some sorta miracles. What's it this time? Demons again? Betting it's demons.." She unfolded the letter, tilting her head. "Stories turning bad, find the source. .. uhu..
The Cloaked one used a world of goo people as example, claiming they'd freeze up... I mean, I could check that out. .. got nothing better to do...

Planar shift!"

She declared, holding a coconut in one hand and twirling the godess headband in the other, poofing into existance, as happenstance would have it, infront of Mulji. "Hello! Solid Person! Hold on." She declared, pulling out an hourglass, turning it over and watching the sand intently. "Hey, question, do you have the time? Can I borrow it. Hah, just joking, seriously though, you wouldn't believe how many people don't know exactly what time it is, and that is a problem, because I don't want to get lost. Oh errr.. I should propably move away from people, best case, I'll really weird you out, worst case, heh.. well, I can think of multiple worst cases, but propably some sorta fight I don't want to involve innocent bystanders in."

Alrun Mel'arken, The Black Scholar
Sanctified Lich, Lvl 18 Wizard, 5 Sorcerer, 10 Ultimate Magus

Epic Feats: Tenacious Magic (Energy Immunity: Positive), Great Intelligence, Improved Spell capacity, Craft Epic Arms and Armor, Craft Epic Wondrous item, Craft Epic Staff, Efficient Item Creation(Wondrous item), Epic Spellcasting

Dura'eren The Thief
Time Thief lvl 20, Chronomancer 6

Epic Feats: Great Dexterity, Superior Initiative, Exceptional Deflection

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Vivien would look just a bit worried when she heard Uvi hesitate a little bit about the 'no orders to attack one another' thing. She really didn't want to deal with another angel fight, not after how the last one had went. Though she was at least confident that she could do better than last time, considering she had trained to actually use her powers properly.

"Well, I didn't promise to do nothing because you never know if you might ask for weird and perverted things... Err... I doubt you'd ask me to, but I figured we'd leave that option open just in case. Plus, you never know if we might HAVE to do lewd things to make it further into this dungeon. You see a lot of lewd mechanisms in this line of work, always gotta be ready for them." The mayor would comment, chuckling a little at her 'specific' promise. Well, she tried to be a woman of her word, so she also tried to leave an avenue open for the kinds of things that she might do later. But as a politician, she knew loopholes really well... and unfortunately was also no stranger to the occasional lie. "Heh... my girls are good at being quiet... Even know how to keep the moaning down when people are trying to sleep... Err... sorry again... I'm used to being more open about these kinds of things." She lived alongside dozens and dozens of people that were just as lewd and open as her, so it was difficult not to act that way.

"Glad to help." Vivien would answer, not entirely sure what was meant by the soul experiments either. "Yeah... the letter concerned me. The person seems to not care in the slightest about the person's life..." Yes she was about enslaving people, yes she changed them in some lewd ways, but taking a life was something that she couldn't ever bring herself to just accept.

Again she would pat Uvi's shoulder reassuringly, a calm and warm smile on her face. "Uvi, dear, there's no need to apologize for that... You have helped already with the information from that paper, and from agreeing to work with me. Don't apologize for doing nothing wrong, my dear. You've already done a lot in my eyes. In fact, even being able to work with an 'enemy' is something that so many wouldn't be able to do." She would encourage, making sure to keep it up with the kind words and support, wanting to put herself in Uvi's good graces, to make the angel trust her. Plus while being shy was very cute, the mayor wanted her slaves to understand that they were appreciated. That didn't mean they had to stop being shy, but it definitely meant that she ended up complimenting them quite a bit. "Split myself in five? Oh no, it was an effect of my... unique... connection that forms with my slaves... They're not the only ones that get changed. I've grown slightly taller than I used to be, my hair has a very small streak of blonde hair now, though I've covered it for now with the rest of my hair." She mentioned, though she was personally sad that she hadn't gotten some cat ears herself, as she thought they looked nice. "Ah... yes... the 'slavery' thing. Listen, darling, I know we're not going to agree on that one. But what I promise you is that my girls feel nothing but pleasure. I keep them safe, I care for them, and I do all that I can to make them happy... I know it's not something you or your creator agree with, but there are some that are just inherently submissive... Some that enjoy the feeling of one caring for them and giving them orders... There are some that are scared and prefer this protection, this reassurance that they will be okay and that they are cared for... Of course... I understand the defense of free will, but truly, can you not empathize a little with that feeling? That fear of the dangers in the world, the need for someone to reassure and care for you, the desire to let someone else handle all the big problems so you don't have to worry about your own doubts or insecurities? I suppose not, for one as beautiful and intelligent as yourself, but for some that is what they truly want out of life. I promise you, on my honor, that my girls are happier than they have ever been, and knowing what I once knew about them, they would take this path willingly now that they know what it feels like." The mayor would defend, listening to Uvi and noticing the way she blushed a bit at all the revealing dresses, inwardly chuckling. She had figured that this would cause the angel to be more on guard, but at the same time it was necessary if she wanted to act like she was being completely honest with the Aeva.

Seeing that Uvi was having a bit of an issue with the choice given to her, Vivien would move to take charge, intervening to give the angel some direction. "We'll go with the safe first, since it's right before us and is easier than some puzzle." She offered, smiling, able to tell that Uvi had some issue making decisions. And once again it was another way to put herself in a dominant position with Uvi. Which, thanks to the subtle magic in the back of her mind, she would feel ever so slightly thankful that the mayor had taken charge in this situation, had given her the orders and reassured her that this was the correct way to go. And if the angel didn't argue, Vivien's marking would complete itself just a little more, tracing an intricate heart above Uvi's sex...

When Uvi got the safe to open, she would find that it didn't have any magical elements to keep things locked up. It would spit out a small journal that seemed completely saved from the fire. And this time Vivien would give Uvi a pat on the back, a near unnoticeable amount of magic pulsing from her hand to help the mark along. If the Aeva was being very observant of the mayor, she'd notice that tiny burst of magic, though it seemed like it was so little that it wouldn't actually do anything. "Excellent work! Wouldn't have even thought about doing something like that. Glad we found that." Inside the journal would be even more details about some of the things that had been discovered. Of particular note was that Sanguira had apparently managed to find and even slightly manipulate the actual soul of a Tome. She had discovered that like any regular sentient being, Tomes had a soul that could be harvested, manipulated, toyed with, and anything else that one could do with a soul. Unfortunately, it was much harder to reach when compared to most beings, and finding it quickly would require a lot more testing. There were notes about experiments done on the souls of regular beings as well, a few details on ways to harvest them as a power source... There were other details of... unethical... experiments to say the least, showing that Sanguira certainly didn't care about the well being of her own test subjects. "Well that's... that's awful... But there's probably a lot of information in that journal... Mostly scientific though, it's hard to know WHY they wanted this information so badly... Still, great work getting the safe open. That was clever of you. I suppose it's time to try the painting then..." And Uvi would feel... strangely warm when the mayor complimented her like that, a very soft feeling of safety and warmth from hearing that praise.

With that said, Vivien would step over to the portrait, placing her hand on it, magical energy coursing through her hand and spreading across the painting for a moment. "Really? Hmmmm... Seems it's just a complex password spell, though it also looks like it also is meant to detect how you're standing or something... But what would the password be... I doubt it's as simple as what's on the portrait or like 'I Summon the Reaper' or the like... Any thoughts?" She'd ask, seeming to think. However her 'thinking' posture involved her stretching and fidgeting around, making her already revealing dress fall or ride up in all the right places. The pink of her nipples almost completely falling out of the top of her dress as she stretched, a hint of her sex just barely visible now as the hem of her dress shifted around. And this time, Uvi would feel a very, very small amount of temptation to purposely look... something about Vivien would seem... just a bit more beautiful than she had first noticed. The mark forming on Uvi's skin would glow just a bit faintly, a small bit of heat moving through her, though it would feel more akin to the anxiousness one got when talking to someone they had a crush on, rather than pure heat and lust. All just subtle things to push Uvi further to trust the mayor, to accept her lead, Vivien wanting a baseline established before doing anything too risky...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I uh.. don't think one would construct a dungeon that requires.. lewd things. Then again, I've seen a lock that required encouragement to open so,..." Uvi mused, seeming to accept the mayor's explanations, fluffing her wings slightly.

She remained silent about Vivian being 'open', merely avoiding eye-contact some more. She could tell these things.
"I'm not at liberty to discuss more, because.. err.. I've not been told more, but I came here to investigate the presumed sender of this letter as much as miss Sanguira." Uvi explained, willingly.

"Oh err.. sorry, for apologizing this much.." She bowed her head. It was a vicious cycle, really!
"Well, we.. we're on opposing sides and I do have command to kick your bottom if I deem it necessary, but we're not really enemies.. err... as long as you play nice, that is.. sorry if that sounded threatening..." Uvi explained, clearly not so timid as to simply be enslaved either.
Uvi crossed her arms slightly, listening on.

"I know that there are those happier in guidance by others. That's fine. Things get complicated when you ... convince people they'd be happier without asking them first." She nodded. "If you are really doing it for them and not yourself, you should be able to get them to agree with you without influence, no?" To be fair, Uvi was easily scared and enjoyed reassurance.. but that didn't make her weak.
"I mean.. I know what you mean and uhh.." Again, Uvi was bad at arguing on when attention was drawn to her in praise. "You err..." She fidgeted her fingers a little. Finally, che chuckled ever so slightly. She clearly wanted to say something, but also didn't ant to get into any arguments.

Perhaps it was fate for Uvi, among the least argumentative of the Aeva to meet the Vivien here, for she didn't argue indeed,.. and didn't even question the magical markings subtle guidance as she was relieved to go along with Vivien's suggestion, if anything. The soft skin above her cute pussy as yielding to the markings spread as was her gentle spirit.
"Ah. it's a journal and err.." She tilted her head, looking at the mayor.. if she had noticed the magical energy, she remained silent about it. However, if she had not noticed it, she was rather oddly attentive all of a sudden.

"Soul manipulation magic. Also known as Incarnum. It can be used for good but usually is only sought out by the most vile of individuals. I think that is well enough of this research. " She declared, after taking a few steps back so that Vivien would not be affected by her magic, the ink of the book beginning to smear and flow into an indecipherable puddle under a whisk of magic. She blushed shily with the Mayor's praise, smiling, but also watching her touch the portrait. This one used magic that took effect through touches. She would pay closer attention the next time she was touched. She didn't want to cause a fuzz right now, plus Vivien had promised to work together and be nice! Uvi wanted to believe in her good intentions.. but if Vivien tried to touch her like this again, she'd make sure to catch her hand and quickly examine it.

"Well, errr. it.. it's just an idea, but I find the hourglass suspicious, actually. A password could also contain objects. Infact, this would make for a good key for a tome user, who can summo whatever they please. Make the password related to an hourglass, and make sure none exist in your hideout. To summon the reaper is after all, to simply let time elapse, if you follow. A-also, the creator of this place clearly was very meticulous and... the letter that was written to her indicated a certain impatience from the writer. Thus, if we assume a secret mechanism that would deny one entry but a.. allow the other.. y.. you know.. uh.."
Uvi just kind of peetered out talking, not only because she was not used to talking this much with someone listening.
Vivien's thinking-stretches did not help, as Uvi noticed flashes of pink, and even.. was that...
The Aeva was exeptionally attentive, but, right now, that also helped to, well.. distract her in a way.
Uvi caught herself looking at Vivien's short-dress exposure, fighting back uncough thoughts, like.. was that a slip of the womans pussy? It was quite beautiful...

"An.. uhh.. an Aeva can actually use an ability to summon any object we desire, so creating an hourglass and just trying my theory wouldn't cost too much time, even if it's just a simple idea. It.. it's a shame I'm not a better bard, I never learned the magic spell Analyze Dweomer which could tell me all the details needed.." Uvi looked down apologetically. "That said.. I err.. propose a more rash.. alternate sollution." She nodded, stepping.. to the side of the portrait.

"The magician that created this place thought exeptionally logically. Doors are strong and warded.. but.. you know.. th.. there's always the wall." Uvi indicated it, and bowed apologetically. "Another theory is, after all, that the owner of this place is evil and selfish enough to never want anyone but herself exploring her secrets. In this case, err.. you know.. using the door properly could trigger a disintegrate spell to err.. try and kill us. Luckily I can use the Word of Harm Avoided, but.. that doesn't work for you. I errr.. " She stared at the ground again, except, this time, her staring also wandered over to Vivien's legs and up and...

"I uh. uh.. I guess I should tell you that you are a bit .. wrong about us.. we've done enslavements.. succubi, you know... mean demons that wouldn't do better otherwise, what matters is err.. recognizing that it's wrong even if your goals are right.. just like violence is always wrong.. that said." She lifted one hand, staring at the wall ahead of her. "Someone like the owner of this place.. enslaving her or using violence against one that would manipulate souls is.. err.. wrong but.. necessary. Errr.. what I'm saying is.. uh.." she tilted her head glancing at Vivien, in a mixture of emberassment.. and hoping for approval. Of course, that kind of hesitation and lack of resistance gave Vivien's magic more time to work on her too. "We could just break down the wall if the portrait thing isn't working, go in from the side... w.. what would you say?" She asked, as if breaking down the solid stone wall was not a real obstacle.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Sometimes the answers you seek are not in the information, but in the gaps between the information... That which is missing may tell you more than anything. A smart strategy for certain." Risela would comment, impressed once again by the things that Deva understood. That was something that the dragon hadn't even known on her own, it was something that Cyliarra had taught her. Of course, she wouldn't mention that now, both because it would give information about Cyliarra and because it wouldn't add anything to their conversation. "You would make a perfect right hand slave, my darling... I find no shame in admitting that you think in ways that I don't always expect. You would be perfect, not just for your beautiful body and a mouth that looks like it could give any of my slaves a run for their moneys, but also because you would be an excellent adviser in almost all matters." The dragon would comment, her aura in turn giving Deva fantasies of being used, standing at Risela's side and advising her on how to properly conquer and how to run her draconic lands... only to then sink to her knees when done giving advice, sucking her Mistress off as a reward for her advising, being held in high regard both for her submissive nature and for her intelligence, getting to pleasure her Mistress every day while at the same time helping to guarantee her success, all of it would flash in Deva's mind as one of the most incredible things that could happen to her.

"A greater evil... Cyliarra mentioned that to me. She told me you had a suspicion along those lines..." Risela wasn't sure if it was true or not, deciding to continue with what she was doing for now, believing it to be the right thing. At the same time she didn't plan on denying Deva's thoughts outright. She had seen how smart the angel could be, for now she wanted to instead focus on enslaving the angel. Any amount of natural admiration that Deva felt for the dragon would be built upon, the dragon was smart, caring, clever, kind... she knew to not give in to greed when the lives of her slaves were in danger... she didn't just let herself be confined by the limits that the riddle tried to impose... and yet she could also solve it if given the time. Truly... the dragon was absolutely incredible, a beautiful, praise worthy Mistress that desired her so intently, constantly looking up and down her body, smirking at the tenting of Deva's dress, the sign of her arousal.

It wasn't necessarily that the dragon didn't trust her angels, she knew that they were mighty, capable, and had magic that would be incredibly useful in so many situations... But at the same time she didn't want to risk them, she wanted to protect them, and if she could handle a battle without them, even if that battle would be far more difficult, she would do so. Still, the angels did look on with concern as the battle started, wanting to protect their Mistress, wanting to help her and to be of use, the only thing holding them back being her own orders. Though Risela would seem to grow a little more confident as her battle strategy worked, she had heard that head on attacks weren't the most effective, so she went with an indirect route. And of course, now that she was right up close to Deva, her aura would be even more overpowering. Such a wonderful... beautiful... intelligent strategy devised by an incredible dragon. Pulse after pulse of desire would course through Deva, a desire for pure submission, a desire to just melt into the dragon's grip and let her 'fire' cleanse out any resistance. All of it would flow into Deva, making her want to just kneel down and worship that throbbing, beautiful, hard cock that was pressed against her leg now. A pleasurable warmth would spread through her as she felt that cock against her leg, her body and mind responding positively to being held so close to her Dragon Mistress' member.

"You're correct... Where I am from, Shadow-Dragons are a rarity, but even among them I was praised for my mastery over my nature... And thank you, my people have to fight one another for dominance time and time again... you don't reach my point without learning to properly fight... Ah but enough about me, my darling little slave... As now it's time we talk about you. Talk about how submissive you are... talk about how much you just want to kneel down before your Mistress... talk about how nice it would feel for you to just blissfully suck on your Mistress' rod... The more important things right now..." She would whisper, seeming to get a little bit closer to the angel as she did so. "Mortals do tend to try and emulate us... But can you truly blame them? Can you look upon the magnificence of a dragon without feeling that desire to serve? To worship? Sometimes that comes with emulating us as well..." But then Deva managed to push out of her grasp, Risela's eyes going wide in surprise that someone as small as Deva would be able to break out of her grip like that. She had sized the angel up rather deliberately, and from the look of Deva's arms, and her size, even accounting for her angel blood and the top possible strength she could have, Risela was almost certain that she would have been able to keep her grip. Then she saw it, the silvery scales and the eyes of a dragon, an impressed smirk crossing Risela's face. She hadn't expected her opponent to be able to call on the strength of a dragon... but that once again just showed how clever Deva was and how great of a slave she would make... But not just a slave now... a mate as well. The overpowering aura of the dragon would shift Deva's thinking slightly, still encouraging subservience, submission, obedience to her better... but also encouraging her to mate with the powerful dragon. A new instinct would build within her, the instinct to rut with such a powerful, virile dragon... knowing that she was an ideal mate, a perfect Mistress and a perfect parent... The drive would build for as long as Deva kept a draconic form, and wouldn't completely fade even after she returned to her angelic form.

The two urges within Deva, the dominance by proxy from Cyliarra, and the submissive subservience to the dragon would conflict deep within her... But all that meant was that the only way to prevent one was to indulge in the other, which was partially Cyliarra's plan. She had seen the ways that Deva used her submission, but also knew that was a dangerous game to play. The elf had wondered if Deva would call upon her own dominance, and had purposely set that up as a potential trap for the angel to fall into. Even if it didn't work, it was certainly worth the chance, as it didn't cost Cyliarra too much.

Either way, when Deva finally knelt down before the dragon, she'd feel a flood of contentment and bliss rush through her. It would feel inherently right to do so, as though she were fulfilling her purpose in life, knelt down before the dragon. The aura would make her feel like she had just done something so wonderful, something that she had wanted for ages without even knowing it... Looking at that beautiful rod oozing precum would make Deva's mouth water... wanting desperately to start sucking right then and there, wanting to give yet another sign of complete submission to her dragon Mistress. Her very nature felt satisfied kneeling down before Risela, the human and angel part of her both feeling a deep desire to submit as much as possible... The reverent kiss would make the dragon shudder happily, pleased at the submission, but at the same time keeping an eye on the angel, knowing that this was the point where she was likely at her most dangerous. Her cock would throb, and that kiss would shoot pleasure through Deva's body, a content and wondrous feeling coursing through her very soul, a rush of happiness at finally giving the wonderful dragon pleasure. "A lesson Valerie has learned that I have not? Interesting... Our sparring sessions are always fun, but I'd be surprised if she knew something that I didn't..." Risela would comment curiously, fine with admitting that Cyliarra may know more than she did, but more interested in what Valerie might know. She would gently pet the angel though when she licked along the length of her cock, a blissful surge of pleasure filling her at the knowledge that her actions had pleased the dragon. The taste would be absolutely divine, almost indescribable in its mixture of intoxicating flavors, a taste that tingled all the way down to her very core. But through that, just a little bit of the Dragon's arrogance would show through, the challenge being something that she couldn't ignore... and one that she thought was absolutely impossible for the angel to accomplish. "I accept. You may try to prove your point." She accepted, watching the angel now to see what sort of argument she could come up with, confident that the battle was won at this point, and that when Deva tried this last attempt she would fully submit.

Then the angel began speaking... and Risela's eyes would seem... curious, a bit confused, a mixture of emotions playing across her face as Deva started to state her case, looking out at the group of angels slaves and her new elf slave with a concerned expression. She... she had wanted to protect them... to keep them safe... wasn't that what a good Mistress was meant to do? Was it really wrong of her to not allow them to put themselves in danger, to protect them no matter how difficult things got? Then when Deva asked all of them that question, Risela would give a small nod, telling them to answer the question honestly... To which a resounding "Yes" would fill the throne chamber, the dragon's eyes going wide as she heard that, not even knowing that they had wanted so badly to assist her in any matters like this. Risela would close her eyes in thought after that one... her expression a mixture of thoughtfulness and... just a little bit of shame. Deva's mouth would fill with a delicious and warm, sticky precum... a taste indescribable to any that hadn't tasted it... But after a bit of suckling, Risela would open her eyes, looking guilty and looking down at Deva. "They wanted to help me... They needed to help me... Even if I felt I could do it on my own... I... I am sorry all of you... I am sorry Deva..." Then she would place her hand on Deva's head, gently pushing her off of her cock, the submission making Deva want to obey those wishes, making her willing to stop so long as her Mistress wanted it. Then Risela would look down again, feeling guilty about what she knew she had to say, but she was nothing if not honorable. She had accepted a challenge, she had made a promise on her honor... that was something she couldn't take back, something that she wouldn't be able to live with. "I am sorry, Deva... You win..." She had made a grave error... something that she NEEDED to correct... she had to learn to be a better Mistress from that, even if that meant she had to give up Deva now, something she regretted for two different reasons. She wanted Deva, coveted her more than anything else... and at the same time... she felt bad that Deva still couldn't completely submit, still had to fight on despite what she could tell the angel wanted.

She would pull the angel to her feet, and pull her into a passionate a deep kiss, a rush of warmth going through Deva before... the overwhelming strength of the aura would start to fade from Deva's mind. Of course she would still feel the dominance of the dragon, but it wouldn't be the completely overwhelming force that it had been a few moments ago. "Go... You are released... You have won. You are everything that I thought you would be... and more. I see now why none of the others could take you. I had assumed it was because I was stronger... but no, YOU are wise, beautiful, and clever. I will not forget this... You are far more than even I had thought you would be... Cyliarra was right about you... You aren't just 'special' or 'unique' you are something so much more than any of us have ever seen... I'm sorry that I must keep my word to you... But go now... on my honor you are released." The dragon would give her... turning around and walking back to her throne... sitting on it and closing her eyes, seeming deep in thought after the things that Deva had told her, considering them over in her head thoroughly and planning on growing from this encounter... and planning on running into Deva some time again in the future...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
When Maya went to Cyliarra's old plane, she'd find a few of the people from the Lands Between starting to move things around and get themselves situated. Though she'd be approached by a few of them, at first coming to welcome her, assuming that her story had been torn apart as well, but would leave her alone once she showed that she wasn't in the same situation as them. As she worked on her spell to get to Cyliarra's base, she'd feel an extremely powerful resistance... a push back as she tried to get through, some force working to keep her out. However, as she noted herself, it was hard for one to keep out nature, and so she'd find herself in a small wooded grove near a lake, and when she looked across the lake she would see...

There was a large manor, looking less like a castle and more like the home of a nobleman. It stood on top of a hill just across the lake, and was currently bathed in the light of the rising sun. Trees dotted the landscape between her and the lake, but there was something else that would stand out to Maya. Everything felt... unnatural. Yes, there were trees and other signs of nature around her, but just everything felt... wrong. Everything felt fake... but not as though it were man made, just like... it didn't exist? But at the same time it certainly wasn't an illusion or something similar. It just... it felt like it shouldn't, couldn't, and DIDN'T exist, yet all of her senses, mundane and magical were telling her that it definitely was there. It all felt off... that was the best way to describe it.

Unlike when Deva entered the other plane, however, Maya wouldn't feel as though she were being watched, it seemed that whatever this place was, Cyliarra didn't have full control over it. When she issued her challenge, there would seem to be no response... the manor and whoever might be in it seeming completely silent. But then she'd hear something from behind her. "You're a loud one ain't ya? Shouting and shouting just to try and get us to give up? Got some guts showing up here I gotta admit, but I get the feeling you're in just a little bit over your head..." Then if she turned around, she'd find that no one was there? No wait... looking down she'd see a pink puddle just splayed across the ground behind her. That puddle would then start rising up to create the form of a woman... even looking like she was wearing clothes and had hair...

The woman looked like she was made of rubber, her skin a bright pink as she stood with a slightly playful smirk on her face. Behind her was a long and pink tail, swishing about a little. On top of her head looked like a mess of white hair, flowing down to the middle of her back, and she wore clothing that looked more fit for djinn rather a slimy-rubbery person. Before saying anything, she'd sit down cross legged, her eyes staring up at Maya. Her sclera were pitch black, while dark red irises sat in the center. "So miss champion... You wanna fight then? Cause like... I'm here I suppose, and I'm sure Mistress is really busy right now... and I was getting really bored so this'll be fun! Plus you're really good looking, and would probably make for an AWESOME slave. Plus I'm supposed to be guarding the area or whatever... So I guess it is my job to fight you." She would comment casually, lying in a relaxed posture before reaching a hand into a pocket on her baggy pants, pulling out a couple of cupcakes with bright pink frosting. First she'd eat one, taking in the entire cupcake in one bite before holding the other one out to Maya. "You want a cupcake? I've got plenty if you want... Made em myself..." An inhumanely long tongue would come out and lick her lips of any frosting or crumbs that were left over from the cupcake that she had eaten.

With that done she'd crouch together and suddenly kip up, going from a lying down on her back position to standing in one fluid motion, smiling excitedly. "Come on... Come on... Let's go... Gimme a punch... One free punch... Do it! It'll be fun!" She'd request, jumping around a bit, light on her feet and gesturing for the 'Twilight Champion' to come at her. "What's the matter? Scared? Woooo! Let's do this! Fighting time go go go!" The woman would chuckle, jumping around some more before blinking a few times and seeming to remember something. "Errr... Right... supposed to give my name... Call me Setsana! Or wait... No... Setsana... THE GREAT! Yeah! That's cooler!" And if Maya didn't attack her, she'd reach into her clothes to pull out another cupcake, eating it quickly and refocusing on the fight at hand.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maya chuckled. "Arcane, eldritch, divine.. everyone forgets to ward their plants." Though, this level of defenses likely ment she would not move undected. Not that she planned to.

"Ugh.. but this place is making me nauseous. A befitting home for a violater of natural laws such as this one." The real yet not real feeling irritated her. It also confused her, but whenever she got confused, she elected to ignore that feeling and try her best instead! She was a little too tense for her own liking however, when the little pink puddle-girl formed into an oddly dressed goo-enemy?

"You're sassy for a thing I put on my plate as dessert, lil jello." She shook her head. "But! You are mistaken! The shouting is just to get your attention so no one can say I sneak about cowardly. To make you give up, I got this strong right.. and this left hook! And my awesome angel-skills to boot!" She declared, making a fist. A goo girl. Likely a resilient anatomy. Highly capable shapeshifter.

"Nonono.. this ain't good. You are far too lackadaisical about this. You ought to proclaim your disdain for me and, ideally, threaten me with a dire fate." Maya informed, watching the cupcake eating. Dramatically, she cupped her forehead. "You think this is a game? Seemingly, you know not who you are dealing with!.. and dare not think you intimidate me you pink perpetrator! Your praise is noted, but I am no one's slave!" She clasped her hands together.

"I, Maya, The Twilight-champion hereby challenge you to honorable combat!" She declared, pointing. "Have it with your cupcakes and have at thee.. Undo Artifice!" She declared, pointing at the woman.. and more precisely her cupcake, which suddenly twitched and turned.. into a large stack of grains, a small leaf of sugar-plant and a splashing of water. "I don't know what this place is, but it's so.. unnaturally, as are you, seeming.. it get's me pumped for battle!" She wasn't sure if this whole 'punch me' stick wasn't a trap.. but she had the ring of her godess.. and she knew she was strong. She could do this. It was the right thing to do! Carefully putting down her basket of collected flowers and spreading her wings, she focused on the goo-girl. She would not trust the innocence, much less harmlessness of anything she saw here. Infact, the more innocent and playful something seemed, the more suspicious she became.

"If you are willing to merely take the first strike then so be it, I shall not hold back. If you are elected as guardian of this place, I shall not underestimate you and you'd do well to nay do me disrespect either!" She declared, a green glow subtly framing her, little vines and flowers seeming to grow along her as her form.. began shifting, her armor disappearing, short of the bracers on her arms and her ring, replaced by flowery petals. She then extended her hand, leaves and vines slithering up, forming a large Scythe with a green-glowing edge in her left, her right hand raised and engulfed in a glow of warm white-green energy. Though, if the goo-girl was a lewd one, shed also note that that long, red hair only partially covered up the angel-.. plantwoman's? Luscious breasts, and particular the petals hiding the modesty at her nether region seemed to be bulging a bit larger than necessary on the average female...
"For the purity of nature and justice for all her victims, your mistress must fall!" Maya declared dramatically, raising her hands, several long, thorny vines rising as well, attempting to slam down upon Setsana, indeed not holding back in their attack. "Understand who you face.. I can take the form of animal or plant as I desire. Nor can any manifactured tool of evil stand before me!"

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This time it was Mulj that was exploring the areas right outside her town, looking for new flowers to add to the little collection that her and Limone had started building. The two weren't slaves to the plants, but they did find themselves growing far more lustful now that Deva had visited them and saved their relationship the way that they did. But then a solid person with wings would suddenly appear in front of her and she'd mieep in surprise before falling into a puddle on the ground, the surprise causing her to lose control of her form for a few moments. "Another solid person! Geez... so many of you now! Plus you got wings and... Wait! Are you related to Deva?! If you are could you tell her we say 'thank you'? She kinda left before we could make her a cake or something as thanks... Though... I wonder if solid people would even eat the same food we do... Anyway... The time? Errr... The Sixth of Moon Waning 15:43. Oh wait... solid people might not use the same time as us. It's... 10 days since Deva was here!" She offered, giving two different sets of measures for what time it was, not entirely sure how else she would be able to explain it to a solid person. It was still really new to her, she didn't expect to ever see a solid person again, so Dura just appearing did kind of catch her by surprise.

"Well... I mean... You can go hide in that one cave that the mean solid people were hiding out in before Deva cleared them out. Otherwise I can't give you all too many places where you won't be found." Mulj would ripple, making her body look kind of like it had shrugged. She didn't know what sorts of things that Dura wanted to find out, but if she was here to do the kinds of things Deva had done, she figured it would be best to point her in the same direction that all the other weird solid people had been. "Is there anything else you need help with? Angels like you really helped me and my girlfriend out, so it's only fair that I help now!" With that she'd point over to a cave, the same one that Deva had first met Narcissus and had ended up stopping the nature spirit that had been threatening the Story. "Otherwise, the city is down that way!" She pointed down the road one way. "And my little village is down the other way." Other than that there weren't too many notable happenings in the area.

Though as they were talking, a jet black carriage would come down the road from the direction of the city, tiny slimes that didn't take human forms were pulling the carriage, and 4 silver-y armored looking slimes walked alongside the carriage, looking like guards. "Huh... We don't get many visitors from the city... That's a new one." The carriage would pass by Mulj, and the window would roll down and a slime woman, a slime looking mage actually, would lean out and look at Mulj with an interested expression before smirking and ordering the carriage to keep moving, almost as though she didn't even notice the solid person that the slime had been talking to, and instead had just looked at Mulj with a great interest. "Euuurghh... Her stare felt super cold... Anyway... Anything you need?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's troublesome that you are such a dangerous foe for me. I'm not foolish enough to use shadow magic against a dragon like you and I'm plenty vunerable to pure dominion.. if I was younger, I'd thow a tantrum and use more dark powers or try and be more.. overwhelming." Deva mused under the Dragon-inspired fantasies. She was not a ruler, but the position of advisor did suit her well.. Deva blushed softly at the ideas of servicing the dragon...
"I always have suspicions, it's part of my charme." Deva tried to lighten the situation. .. and her own distraction. Would it be so bad to be the dragons lewd advisor? It didn't help that, for all it's distractions, Deva couldn't rely on her cock (heh) to adequately distract her either.. not without falling for other desires...

It seemed the dragon was close to Cyliarra, also a bad sign, everyone close to her, as compared to the rebellion, had been more troublesome for Deva to muster the will to fight. That Aura did -not- help, less so up close. A truly wise mistress that had planned for fighting her throughoutly. Deva caught herself thinking, her body pulsing with lewd intent and desires. Just feeling the cock up against her soft skin was so.. so.. enticing. Plus the dragon held her, gripped tight up against her fluffy wings...

She had gulped at the dragon mistress words. It was really hard to think with all that urge to submit in the way. While it had been a good idea to use her dragon-sword abilities, all that did was reveal that weapon of hers and.. then instill certain urgess in her. Like, now fantasizing about being taken by the dragon, all female again, offering herself to be bred magnificently by the stronger mate... urges that lingered, even after she let go of the blade. Well, they were both compatible with shadow-magic, so Deva was indeed a fertile mate for her mighty... Focus! She chided herself.. but it was too late. Deva knew, the fight.. well, it was not lost, but she wouldn't win it either. It felt too good to submit, too good to kneel. The best she could hope for was to baffle the Dragon into a tie.. and prepare better next time, for now she knew more about the dragon as well..

If there was a next time that wasn't between the dragons feet. Deva wouldn't mind anymore, right now. She used up most of her remaining mental fortitude just then and there. Sure, she could struggle and flee and be cleansed, propably, even now.. but why would she want to do that?
If she could instead suck on that mighty dragon-cock and feel good doing it. Deva moaned out as she licked along the length of dragon-shaft.. it was every bit as wonderful as the aura would have had her believe.

"Hamnn.. " Deva sighed, gulping down the wonderful taste of draconic precum, her tongue soft, warm, skilled and eager, curious and yet devoted already, getting to know the dragons cock most intimately.. before finally bringing herself to nod.. There was no gloating in her voice as she explained: "A slave's greatest desire is not to be pampered without reason, but to be useful.. and be rewarded for it. A mistake you could not know of, but one you made nonetheless. When I fought Valerie, she allowed her enslaved fire-godess to help her out. It.. " It felt unpleasant to critique the magnificent dragon, but it was for her best.. "It takes a great strength to know when you are not strong enough on your own." She hesitated, and attended the dragons shaft again.. only to be pushed back.. clearly reluctantly so.
Deva closed her eyes, exhaling heavily.
"I really was hoping for a tie.. but guess I do.. I knew you'd never resist a challenge made from someone kneeling before you. .. and I knew you honorable enough to stick to it." She mused, the worlds least celebratory winner. "I .. can't stop thinking about a way out.... even if the outside is cold and rainy. That said.. that you are this honorable.. and this concerned, means this may have been a loss for you.. but we will both learn from this." She chuckled ever so slightly, still quivering with barely contained need, biting her lips, yearning for that taste.. but following the dragons command.

Deva moaned slightly into the draconic kiss, holding onto the woman, before adding: "If it helps, this very fight was on the razor's edge. Had you used the angels around you, I'd have been yours." Deva exhaled,.. and then pulled out her tome. "Keep the angels here... you have done good with them, but for reasons that will soon be revealed, I cannot allow Cyliarra's mission to continue. Oh and.. I .. I'm sorry. Tomey, fix things up and then.. we will travel. I have to talk to someone before I pick up Isa."

Deva mused, patting her tome, before adding: "Oh and sorry for not using you much, I know you want to help, but I had to figure a few things out myself. Now you can help however.. I have a certain.. addition that feels really good, but needs to, .. well, if not permanently removed, then at least .. benched. Make me female again. This almost went really bad." She nodded, looking over to the dragon, carrying her tome off, wandering to Edith's cell with her sword, bonking the door lightly.. causing it to crack and snap, the swords force disproportionate to the hand wielding it. "The angels are likely going to hold back, but I couldn't kill their leader, sorry. I think they're preparing for something big... and they take both elves and tentacle-people now... You know, it's a shame you can't work closer together to build better defenses against them, they can break through the elves defensive grid and your magic on it's own.. I guess you just have to try your best to survive, eh?"

Deva mused.. and chuckled innocently. This was the path she had chosen, to lie to good people for their benefit, yet deny her own desires...

After a long moment, she opened her tome again, requesting: "Take me to Neith. She's proven trustworthy beyond doubt with the rebellion and I have to tell all of this to -someone- , just in case.. I don't think I could win if things were just a little bit different."

And with that, Deva once again let herself be transported to Neith, who, at this point, had become almost less of a lewd mistress and more of trusted ally.
"Just fought a dark Dragon, incredibly strong dominating personality.. and I'm struggling to think of things other than her beautiful cock, not gonna lie. Also.. keep thinking about your friend Valerie. I want to guess this Dragon was number 5, but knowing my luck she was 7, and just rather well prepared... which means there are still more powerful problems.. I think one of my Aeva's is actually challenging a potential high up.. I can't exactly command them." She mused, reaching to pet a spiderling closeby.
"No need to respond to me much, I'm just ranting. The thing is, really, after.. tomey, make sure we aren't watched good as you can.. after learning what I did, well, you.. Cyliarra, everyone, you aren't bad people or doing bad things.. I think that crack in my resolve makes it harder to fight on, but I must fight on. I believe, Neith, that the rebellion is not entirely extinguished yet, to make it simple.. and yes, the First, Lucifer, Narcissus.. Mortema, so many powerful beings beyond comprehension, but... power is just a means to an end... you can be far less powerful, but far more dangerous, if you can manipulate someone's actions.. I just.. I guess I just wanted to tell someone that I'm not fighting against you, I'm fighting for you.. in a way. I can't tell you more, because I'm not sure if someone might sneaky-read your mind." So far, Deva had kept secret her travel to the graveyard from anyone but Isa.. whom she suspected someone with the personality Zedekiah had shown so far.. would simply consider not important enough to bother with, if ever she got too close to the issue.

"Anyway.. you've trusted me with the rebellion and I have proven myself. I need you to provide me with a brief alibi. Claim you've tried to talk to me, fight me again, details don't matter, but try to conceal your thoughts. I need to go somewhere, find something, just in case.. and I'd rather not be watched for it." Deva, in general liked shapeshifters, which ment she never had gotten equippment to deal with them, but after recharging her tome somewhat, her next priority was aquiering a specialized weapon.. just in case. It wouldn't take her long, but she was confident now that Cyliarra watched her.. and just in case... She looked at Neith.. a mistress, a friend, with a large ovipositor and..

"A.. anyway.. thank you, I got to go, Isa might grow worried..." Deva declared, opening her tome and disappearing swiftly, .. but rather than returning to Isa right away, she asked: "I.. I'll take some of that slower time-stream resting now please and.. oh.. gods.. I'm sorry, but another request.. a lewd one.. I need a dildo, no.. two dildo's.. both formed like Valeries cock.. one human, one wolfish and.. oh.. the dragon really did a number on me.. can't let Isa know my slipping control is at fault for how she is now.." Deva panted, pulling off her clothing, imagining a mighty wolf tearing at her, grabbing the rubbery goodness requested by her tome, panting, .. and beginning to suckle on the wolfish faxsmilie, whilest pushing the human one, rubbing it up against her sex, only to exchange them afterwards, moaning and suckling lustfully, remembering how the wolf had pushed into her.. but not to violate her, to teach her, before guiding her to bop up and down along it, like the most natural thing in the world. She imagined Valerie, the mighty amazoness, with subtle feral traits and a feral glint in her eye. She thought back to the wonderful taste of the dragon, her cock larger than Valeries, but.. there was just something about the amazon-wolf, she did not demand to be obeyed.. she allowed it, graciously, to suck her cock was not something Deva would be ordered to... but something granted to her, because she was a special angel that was allowed to serve her.

The angel moaned out, sucking along the rubbery toy, whimpering lustfully as her body tensed, pushing the dildo deep within her, her eyes fluttering as she exhaled deeply, calming down after the overwhelmingly lustful dragon-encounter... "Hamnn... y.. you know at this point I'm almost hoping Valerie finds another and is not saving her body and desires for me, because.. the swarm, The Dragon.. even Cyliarra, somehow, I can fight... though I doubt I've seen all of her. S.. sorry. So.. how's it going, can you check before I go on a little detour, are there other worlds still visited, or is it time to step into the lions den?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She had scared someone into a little puddle. Dura wasn't proud of that, but it was kinda impressive nonetheless. "Yes. This is a great spot for a souvenir shop, actually, you could sell 'I visited non-solid land' shirts, little goo-plushs.. err.. what kind of money do you use around here, actually?

Heh.. Related to Deva. I guess you could say that, in a mystical sense, she's my grandmother. Great-great grandmother to most of my sisters, but my particular talents have side effects on aging. I shall recieve your cake for experimental and tribute reasons.. and.. thanks, actually, that works fine." She said, carefully shaking and shifting one hourglass in each hand.
"What cave now, where is it? Oh ok.. Thanks, you are quite helpful." She patted the pink goo's head, definitly not because she was curious how the semi-solid girl would feel.
"Heh, thanks for your enthusiasm, but the reason I .. and I guess Lady Deva either, don't ask for help, is that, well.. you can't exactly help with the things I'm doing, I'd just endanger you. I guess if you want you could keep me company, though, that'd help..." She shrugsmiled. While she was more honest, in age and wisdom she had become reasonably similiar to Deva's outlook on a few things.

She raised her brows when a dark carriage approached, finding the pulling slimes adorable... but tilting her head as soon as she heard what Mulji said. "Well what do you know. We should check what she's up to. Let's go before her." She mused, watching the carriage depart,

It looked like a compass, well, if a compass had had an orgy with all navigational instruments used for nautic travel and they had a kid that kind of took like none of it's parents still.
"Random question, you took the most direct path to this place, right? a little wandering along the way? Good." She then explained. "This is the Equalizer of Eons. My lifes work. It can unbalance time." She explained, taking a long moment to carefully adjust a few smaller moveable bits of her device. Then, she poked the slime girl, the fingers of the device moving ever so slightly.. and.. if Mulji paid close attention, or had a good internal clock, something felt off.. Like the place of the sun in the sky.

"I can move any distance I choose to into the future or past.. the problem is, however far I move forth or back, I have to then travel an equal distance into the opposite direction afterwards. So, if I tried to meet a person in the past, I'd have to abandon my friends in the present.. quite permanently.. A flawed little device, but useful nonetheless. And yes, in theory I could only travel once and never use it again.. but whats the fun in that. Anyway.. I'm lazy, and not as fast as a goo-carriage, so I put us back a half hour or so. Let's go back to the city. Oh.. err.. this way."
She pointed.
"You don't want to meet yourself. It's like a hangover, but a hundred times worse. And don't ask me what happens if you touch your past self. This is a stealth-mission, both from the coach-gal and yourself." She adviced, continuing on the way. "Don't worry, turns out, you usually know what you are up to pretty well. I once had three different me's running about."

"So, This gooey mage looking gal, what can you tell me about her? Some sorta noble?"

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Oh you've never seen the kinds of dungeons that Mistress has been to then. Some of them have all sorts of lewd contraptions in them to keep people out. Nothing stops a person more than shame and embarrassment... But I suppose one as pretty and confident as you wouldn't know those kinds of things." Vivien would comment with a chuckle and a quick wink.

"Were you told to kick my bottom or to spank it? Cause that might be fun... Ooop... Sorry... Keep forgetting I'm not talking to the others or to my girls... But yeah, it's fine if you don't tell me more, we're still technically on opposite sides after all." The mayor would comment, just putting in flirting comments and lewd remarks to make Uvi blush, and to keep those ideas fresh in her mind despite all the embarrassment that they could cause her. "I was told to come here to try and figure things out specifically about Sanguira, but I'm sure she'd be thankful if we learned anything more here." She commented with a shrug, fine with some things not being shared with her. After all, there were enough things that she hadn't told Uvi about either, so it was kind of fair.

She would chuckle a little bit as Uvi apologized for apologizing, the timid and shy ones were always prone to do that. It was just another thing that the mayor found adorable in the shy ones. Then came the arguments about how she should have been able to convince them without force or anything of the like, one that she had actually considered for a while. "You're not entirely wrong, darling, it's a very astute observation. Though, sometimes we need to be pushed to try something new. It's like when you feed a child a brand new food, sure they may not want to, but afterwards it's better for them. But if you really wish to check... I would allow you to use whatever magic it takes to free my girls and ask them if they would want to now that they've experienced both." That was much more of a risk than anything she had done at this point, as she wasn't certain they would agree with that. Though, they had all told her they would gladly accept it now, but the problem with that was you could never be sure if that was the enslavement talking or not. "You understand those feelings? How?! You're beautiful, tough, an incredible voice, smart, and you've got wonderful magic. I'm sorry I'm just... surprised is all! One as impressive as you wanting to be free of those worries... I just never thought someone like yourself might have a submissive side like that..." She would exclaim, making sure to keep the compliments coming, seeing how those threw the angel off balance and made her blush all cutely.

Vivien's expression would actually grow just a little cold when Uvi explained that the journal was about soul manipulation. The most she had done to her slaves' souls was linking them with one another so that they could feel the pleasure all of them experienced. She was never one to warp and bend souls, even with how much their bodies had been changed their souls were still there, linked together to ensure they were happy, but not changed or drained or anything disgusting. Then when Uvi destroyed the journal, Vivien would give a nod and smile at the angel. "That's for the best. I'll report that we found it, no need to let that kind of research leave this place." She agreed, glad to have destroyed it.

She was also moderately smart, having noticed the way that Uvi seemed just a little more attentive earlier, making sure to internally note not to be immediately hands-y with the angel. Maybe she was just overthinking it, but it was better for her to be safe on these matters, especially when she was around an angel that could likely beat her in straight combat. "That's brilliant actually!" She would compliment, the mark forming making Uvi feel just a bit warmer deep inside when she got a compliment from such a kind and pretty woman. The mark would continue to spread across her skin, slowly but surely, moving slower when i wasn't being fed by Vivien's magic, but still spreading across her skin, making it feel natural to let the mayor take the lead. It would make it feel so nice to get the woman's approval, like she had impressed someone that was very important to her. "No one's gonna think to bring an hourglass or something of the like with them unless they knew how to open the door. Plus, it fits in perfectly with the little riddle there! I'd have never thought of that, excellent work." And that one was completely true, as the mayor hadn't thought at all about a clever solution like that. Honestly she was just going to start rattling off names of anyone that might be considered 'the Reaper', but that solution would have made far more sense and saved them both a lot of time.

Of course, that wouldn't stop the mayor from stretching and thinking, flashing hint after hint of her more intimate areas. If Uvi was paying enough attention, which she'd find it a bit harder not to look, she'd notice that the woman's nipples were definitely stiff. Perhaps that had to do with being in a slightly cold ruin, or perhaps she was just lightly aroused, either way the thought of it would be a bit harder to remove from Uvi's mind as the Mayor thought about other things that they could use to help solve the door. Though after a moment Vivien would look up at Uvi, her look just a little more stern when Uvi talked about 'being a better bard' "Come on now, Uvi, I'll not have any more of that. You are a wonderful bard, I heard your music myself. Don't judge yourself based only on what you DON'T know, remember to think about the things that you DO know. You know that incredible song earlier, you know how to think creatively, you know all sorts of magic and you know how to be diplomatic. Heh... if you keep up this self deprecation I might be the one spanking YOU." She would joke lightheartedly, not even working on her plan with that. She did legitimately think that Uvi was wonderful, and wanted to at least show her that she deserved to be seen that way, even if that meant continually reassuring her. Meanwhile the blush to the angel's face would feel just a little more heated at the thought of being 'spanked' by the scantily clad mage that was working with her.

Though hearing Uvi's logic on angels and enslavements would make the mayor... nod in agreement? "I can understand that logic... But wouldn't that mean that I am just doing the same thing that you angels do? I do deeply believe that my goal is right, yes I indulge which you might find wrong, but I do so because it makes those enslaved happier. It isn't just about knowing that the action is wrong and the goal is right, it's about ensuring that those affected are as well off as possible." She would explain, wanting to make those she enslaved happy, and herself happy of course. That was just following along with the angel's logic though, she herself felt a bit differently. "Even if I may have differences of opinion on the 'when' and other details, that's a very admirable view to take. And I'm glad that we can come to an understanding on that one. I must admit, having to disagree with one as beautiful as you isn't easy." She would joke before giving an approving smile, a small feeling of relief going through Uvi in knowing that their disagreement wouldn't lead to anything major. "I think breaking down the wall would be an excellent idea. Good suggestion darling. Give me one quick moment before you do though." With that she'd hold her hand against the wall, feeling out for the weakest spot, tapping it a bit and flowing some magic into it as she felt where the best spot might be. Though some of that magic would linger a bit as she lifted her hand away from it. "Right there would be the best striking spot. Even then it's solid stone... But if you can really do that, then go right ahead." There was a very subtle commanding tone to her voice, the mayor taking charge again and telling Uvi to strike the spot that she had just been feeling out.

And something about hearing that as though it were a bit of an order would make it seem right to Uvi. It was easy to just go along with what the mayor was saying, and now, whenever she complied with what the mayor said or sought her approval the tattoo on her body would start to grow a little further, the heart almost completed. It would make her even more aware of just how little the woman was wearing, and Uvi might start noticing details about her that she hadn't realized before. How soft and smooth her skin looked, how her hair somehow looked wild and free yet clean and properly made up, how... her inner thighs seemed to even glisten just a little bit showing clear signs of arousal? It wasn't overwhelming, but just a subtle sense of attraction to the mayor to accompany how right and easy it felt to go along with what the woman said. Either way, the mayor would smile encouragingly before Uvi went after the wall, a kind look on her face as she stepped clear out of the way in case any debris from the wall went her way.