What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Yes indeed... Those that have wielded me prior have had an effect on me, my first wielder taught me the most, considering that I essentially had no personality at the time. Well I suppose I must have had some personality, but overall there was not much. My first wielder taught me quite a bit about the world and taught me kindness. The second taught me how to stand up for myself, she was brave and powerful, but very headstrong at times... I miss her honestly, but that is life I suppose. A couple thousand years ago I had a third wielder, but that's a story I prefer not to go into for now. I am an amalgamation of their personalities, with a bit of what I was born with. I wonder what you might add to it all" The Tome would wonder for a moment, always having found that its wielders tended to add a little bit in, though the amount sometimes differed depending on how long the person had them, or perhaps it was simply how much they used it. Either way, it didn't know what would be added, or how much it would have from its wielders, only knowing that it would take something. "An excellent ending to the story, might I add. Enough room in case we ever want to pick it up again, but at the very least there is an ending for the story that had been started." It would compliment, always ready to compliment good work done, even when it had felt a bit annoyed about being accused of inducing paranoia. The game had been enjoyable to it, and so it wanted to thank the angel for it now that everything was done.

"The War of the Tomes was one about power... The supposed 'light' side said they wanted to protect, yet the weapons that we saw made, the level of destruction they needlessly caused, and we both decided that neither side was doing what was right, neither cared about the innocents being caught within the crossfire of their war. So... at first we just did everything we could to protect those caught in the middle, keeping them safe wherever we could. But things continued to spiral further and further out of control. Hundreds of worlds were pulled apart in the crossfire. That's part of the reason why I am here... I promised to do everything that I could to prevent that from ever happening again." The Tome further explained, telling Deva a bit of information about the own war that it had done its best to avoid, just wanting to hold things together in the hope that things would come to an end and peace could be restored. Of course, it never went the way that either side wanted, and really it still didn't like thinking back to that time if it didn't have to, as it still remembered all the terrible things that it had seen, all the people that had been harmed all for nothing, all for two sides that both thought that their way was the only way for things to continue. "My first owner, they hated the batlle between 'light and darkness' that the sides had turned it into. She had told me once the same thing that you say now, suppressing one's darkness gives it power. When you try to suppress it, you acknowledge that it could have some power over you and that it NEEDS to be suppressed. Instead she faced her own, and found that the worlds of light and dark sinned equally in different ways. It was one of the many reasons that she found no true place in the war, and why we refused to pick sides, why neither side could convince her to join, despite having friends that stood on both sides of the fighting..."

However, the Tome would go silent while Deva recanted the story of Sahia, though if Deva focused she could feel a sensation of sadness and pain coming from the Tome, part of it coming from it feeling her story, and part of it coming from its own memories. It would remain silent for a few moments, thinking about what it could say to something like that, until it finally started to piece a proper response together. "I... I can not tell you that this feeling gets any better... But if it is of any condolences to you... I actually DO know what you tell me about. Not everything I see is words, wielders and other Tomes are the only things that keep me from any sort of loneliness... Well, during the war I watched as what was essentially my entire world crumble before my eyes. My first wielder... she sacrificed herself to properly end the world, casting me off so that someone remained in case this kind of thing ever happened again... I lost the only person that I could confide in and was left drifting in an empty void of words... Knowing that those words were happy, but that I was alone again. My second wielder... she died of old age as well... I still look over our last conversation every now and then... but she grew old while I remained behind, the world returning to nothing more than words all over again. The only person in my entire universe died... and I was left to continue on, to live through it all... I... I do not wish to talk about my third wielder, but when I was with them, we had found two other Tome wielders and they had worked together... In one fell swoop they were gone, and it was once again left to me. Despite how many people I had found that time, things returned to nothingness all over again and I was left as just myself. I do not know if I will eventually age and die, but after so long it still doesn't even feel close. And after so long I saw that another Tome survived the war... and then I realized that despite it all I would have to stop them, rather than simply have the feeling of company all over again..." Suddenly Deva would feel a hand on her shoulder, supportive and caring, and if she turned to look she'd see a humanoid figure made completely of words, jumbled together to create a solid body that seemed to be trying to comfort her in some form. "This pain is intense... and it won't get easier... But if it's any help, I KNOW that pain, I have felt that pain so intensely more than once... And if it helps you in any way... I do not plan on leaving you unless you wish me to." It would say, rubbing her shoulder a bit, though Isa would still seem to not be able to see any of it, only listening to Deva's story, her eyes watering a bit at the thought of what the angel was talking about.

"________ is one that can be understood... that is part of what makes this even more difficult. I know that she thinks herself doing what is right... and that were it not for how she wishes to do it, I might have been able to talk with her... Instead she needs to be stopped in some way. I suppose I could look at the bright side... I found you." The Tome would explain, glad to have found someone that was worth being its wielder, someone that was able to understand all sorts of things, and didn't just see it as a tool that could be used only in certain situations. "I can tell you one thing... In all my life, thousands of years, I can tell you of one thing that I know. Every story has an ending... One day or another, you will be able to rest... who knows what that situation might entail... but I have yet to see a story without an ending." It would tell her, giving the only bit of advice that it thought would be helpful in this situation.

"Not every story has a nice ending... But whatever mine might be, I look forward to it all the same." It would answer, the feelings of guilt seeming to dissipate a bit as the Tome was held close, then the eyes and solid form would completely fade away, and Deva could feel that the Tome had used up just a little bit of energy to do all that. Isa, meanwhile, was just starting to get over her fear from the whole angry Deva thing. "Y-Yeah... a bit of a face there... I thought that Serp got really intimidating when he was angry... But I hope that the two of you have worked out whatever the problem was... Wouldn't want the powerful book of reality warping to be upset with the incredible angel spellcaster that seems to be able to handle every problem thrown at her..." The ice mage would respond, glad that the two parts of her rather odd situation weren't currently at odds with one another.

When told, Isa would stop looking away from what Deva was doing, her face still bright red from the things that she was currently doing and had planned for the dryad that they had fought only a few stories ago. "I mean... I know it's better than being dead... but it's still not exactly a fate that I'd be lining up for... Nor is it one that I would necessarily decide to go with immediately for any of my enemies so far." At least, for now when she thought about it, there wasn't really anything that she had run into so far that she would have thought enslaving would be the best idea for it all. Though the Tome would have a little bit more to say when it came to being 'better' than someone else. "I do not make my choices based on trying to be any 'better' than those that have used those methods. I choose things based on what feels right to me. Yes, it would be 'fair' for us to inflict the same pains on others that they inflict, however, I can not do those kinds of things without feeling that I am doing wrong. Whether I am better than them or not is of no difference to me, even if I am just as bad as them for the things that I plan to do, there are just some things that I find inherently wrong, and so I can't bring myself to use those methods, not without an intense amount of guilt at least. However... I personally don't see as much wrong with enslaving those that seek to enslave others. It is far more preferable to killing them or imprisoning them and just hoping that they can not escape from their bondage. Of course, the best option would be if they were able to be talked down from their ways without the need for violence or anything else... but it seems we are rather far past that point right now." It would explain, giving its own view on what was right and wrong, and how it judged things. It didn't think with a specific moral code, it didn't have a specific philosophy, it just personally knew what it wasn't ok with, and what it felt was the right course of action given the situation at hand.

The dryad, meanwhile, would shudder some more as she felt Deva's gentle voice right in her ear, smiling widely at the softness of her voice, her own confusion helping immensely with softening her up for Deva's methods. "So beautiful... You made it? So nice... thank you... something even more beautiful? Need to let you to see it... Let you in... let you in... let Mistress in... Grow empty and let Mistress in to see more beautiful things..." Azalea would repeat along with Deva's soft and gentle chanting, her pliant mind being filled with things to focus on before she could get her thoughts in order from being suddenly pulled before her. "Letting Mistress' will in at all timessss..." Then her eyes would grow wide for a moment, before they grew empty and blank, her mind marinating in soft and wonderful magic that left her even more docile than she had a few moments ago, her entire body giving a gentle shiver in pleasure as Deva's finger pushed further and further into her ear, helping to fill her mind. She'd softly sigh as her eyes went completely blank, only the slightest hint of life left in them as she listened to the angel speak.

Azalea would let out a soft moan as she was told to focus on the wonderful feelings building within her, the sensation of giving over control to someone else. It was ecstatic, safe, alluring, and she found herself yearning for it deep down already, the very thought of it causing a small shudder to slide down her spine. "Feels... feels so gooooodd... Can't stop it no matter what... Too good to stop..." She would quickly agree, wanting nothing more right now than to have her will subsumed by the wonderful Mistress that had her in her arms right now Despite everything that she might have said before, her mind had become docile and fertile, taking in everything that the angel was saying and quickly taking them deep into her very soul. Her nipples would already be hard when Deva's hands slipped under her leafy clothing, giving a ragged breath and very softly pressing her breasts into her hands. The magic still would flow into her, filling her body as she was toyed with by her Mistress, as the ideas of docility were flowing into her. Another coo would escape her lips, this was how it felt to start becoming a loyal slave to a Mistress like Deva. Then she would close her eyes to better imagine the picture that Deva wanted to paint, of soft and fertile soil in the ground, and she was the soil. Her, an avatar of nature was a wide area of fertile soil, able to support the lives of so many plants depending what was put there. And yet, despite how safe and nice she was feeling, thinking of that soil being manipulated made a deep seated part of her upset. Her face would seem to grow a bit concerned for a moment as she felt upset at the idea of something disrupting that soil, at the thought of something tampering with the inherent beauty of nature. A gentle hand parting her soil... that was wrong wasn't it? That thought would be quickly interrupted as Deva spread her lower lips, pushing two fingers in and making Azalea's eyes flutter a bit in pleasure, that train of thought lifting for a moment and her expression softening out. She could imagine it, a gentle hand parting her soil and planting a seed deep in that wonderfully fertile ground, cultivating life within her. "Mmmnngghhh... I can see you... Ooooooohhh... parting my soil... planting a seed... planting your will so deep into the soil... letting it nurture and grow... cultivating that seed..." She would let out yet another moan as those fingers pushed even deeper inside of her, feeling the resistance draining out of her, the wonderful relaxation spreading through her as Deva's will began to be planted in her mind, her nature of vengeance and anger slowly shifting to a softer nature. Her soul turning to one of nurture and subservience, letting her mind slowly submit to Deva's will, letting it fill her mind as she gave herself over to it. "Yes... letting those plants grow strong in me... my soil... letting your will grow strong as you protect it... nurturing the strong plants you keep in me... Have to be soil, provide and serve, give your seeds room to grow and thrive in my mind. Need to use it to grow your will into my mind... Plants blossoming in fertile soil... That is nature... Can't fight nature..." She would swiftly agree, her mind filling with the picture of being planted with Deva's will, her body writhing in pleasure as Deva pumped in and out, emphasizing that connection in the dryad's mind.

But even with all of that, there was anger deep down in the dryad of nature being manipulated in some way... and there were still so many others out in the world causing damage to nature, people that made her grow so incredibly upset. The mere idea of it made her blood start to boil, and her calm expression was slowly starting to shift, anger threatening to overcome her all over again as she thought about the things that people did to nature, the abuse that constantly went on around the world. Though her expression would calm ever so slightly when she was once again presented with a seed for her fertile soil. "Yes... nurture another seed... deep in fertile soil for you..." She would agree as she felt those wings wrap in around her. "Pouty when someone hurts nature? N-No... NO... angry... Can't be 'pouty' at that... Terrible... TERRIBLE... C-Can't allow it... No..." She would fight at the very thought of not being angry at something like that. It was part of who she was... seeing someone harm nature didn't make her 'pouty' it enraged her beyond all belief, it drove her to want to tear something or someone to shreds just for doing something so heinous. It wasn't something she would allow, it wasn't something that she could force herself to tolerate, it drove her nearly insane whenever she saw it. Even with how deep under she was, it seemed that her mind refused to budge on that issue, at least, not with what Deva had already done so far. Something like that was part of her very being, that was something that she couldn't easily cast off. It would be akin to someone trying to force Deva into using necromancy to raise the dead and then try and kill others... it was anathema to the dryad that had spent her whole life protecting nature. "Y-You won't harm nature though... Can obey you... Can nurture your will..." She would agree, her mind able to move past that part to the other things that Deva had to say. "Want... want to serve... want purpose... Please... Please give me purpose! Please give me your seeds!" She would moan out in agreement, convulsing a bit in pleasure as her clit was toyed with, the magic filling her and flushing out everything that could possibly be removed from the dryad.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think you had lots of personality." Deva smiled at the tome. "You just had to develope it, with the help of others." She encouraged the tome, then tipped her chin. "I wonder how you'd describe me as wielder." She chuckled, patting the tome. "Questions for later." She sighed slightly as she listened on.. the tome sounded familiar to some extend.

"Yes. In the end, if you actually want to stop the fighting, you have to stop staying on a side. The only way one side can win in a war is by utterly overpowering another.. heh, perhaps I should begin tinkering on another spell or two on that note." She would have to deal with the cloaked one, after all. "Then again, not having a goal that the other side anticipates is a strength in itself, most people understand vengeance and greed against them, few understand compassion."

She closed her eyes, listening to the tomes recounting. "What a thankless task that is. If you find another of your kind, you must hunt them down. I'm sure deep down you hope that this one is different, but you already know the answer don't you?" Deva wasn't quite certain if she was speaking of the tomes or of those that had the power to stand with her."I.." For a moment, the tome got Deva to do something none of her foes ever could, allowing her to show weakness, as she reached out for the comforting hand, holding it softly, closing her eyes, so old, yet so young. So kind, because she knew how it felt to be alone. Then Deva grinned slightly. "That's always the bright side. If this all hadn't happened, I'd not hear a lesbian-pirate orgy in the distance, nor would I have met you two. But don't worry. you have chosen right.
I understand another thing now, if a tome absorbs a wielders personality, then, the wrong person can poison it. It'd be relatively easy to seperate a tome and its wielder, infact, it'd be a primary target in strategy, but the reason there's still no more tomes is that it doesn't matter. After a tome has been with a wielder willing to.. compromise certain things long enough, it can't be allowed to.. exist anymore, it's too dangerous."
Deva chuckled. "Thats what you thought, wasn't it? It's high time you met me. There was a test, for us healers of the temple, a test that was supposed to test someones character. The question was: There is an old woman, a fellow healer, your age, and a young boy, both are deadly injured. You have time to heal only one. What do you do?
I told them I'd heal everyone. When they said I'd have to chose, I refused to acknowledge it. They threatened to fail me, but I refused. I still do. That is why I created magic like Morphea to transcend the limits usually imposed on healing-magic."
Deva shook her head with a slight smile, looking at the tome.

"It's not even that I fear the adventure. I'll happily travel on and on. I just want.. a little something waiting for me. Not a place that I've torn from the unreal to follow my will, even if it's a wonderful place, to be clear. Somehow.. it wasn't a home."
Deva chuckled at Isa.
"I apologize you had to see me like that. But perhaps you now understand why someone like Mortema seems like a child throwing a tantrum to me. This.. may be a hard to follow lesson, but if you understand it, .. well, you wont win every battle, but you will at least know how to not lose any.
Imagine you are on a boat.. quite like this, but there is a storm raging outside, imagine the waves rising five, six metres high, the sails are torn to shreds and it takes all your might to cling onto the wood as you are thrashed about. Most people look at that scene and say 'that's quite a powerful storm!' right? Well, if you ask me, that's quite the impressive boat."
She nodded. She was not an analytical type, she didn't know how to explain these things rationally, emotional metaphors were her only way.. it was up to Isa to understand them, or not.

Then, whilest holding onto the dryad lewdly, she tilted her head at Isa and asked: "So then, what else do you propose? Should I leave the dryad trapped in an illusion forever? Should I kill her, or simply seal her away so she can't cause any harm? Because I am capable of all of these things and all of them are easier than this. I told you what I think about easy ways before." She then chuckled at the tome, her voice a bit lowered as she answered: "Whoever said I don't feel guilt about the things I do?" She shrugged, but mostly agreed with Tomeys approach. "But no point not also enjoying this in addition to feeling guilty. Guilty pleasure is the term, no?" She chuckled, looking at the dryad. She was a cutie, after all.. if you took away the whole .. raging against civilization, which Deva's spells had done quite throughoutly.

That philosophy dealt with, she softly cooed to the pliable dryad, caressing her softly and nodding approvingly. "Hmnn yes. Good girl. That is a good expression on you. Yes.. don't stop it. Let it happen.. help it happen." She encouraged softly.
"Oh my.. I never told you to get aroused this much.. I guess you are receptive to.. someone offering you warmth and calmth from all your angers.. no suprise." She cooed softly.

"Yes, that's it, my good, beautiful dryad-slave." Deva kept encouraging. "You are nature.. don't fight nature.. It's your nature to be fertile and subservient to mistress. Such a good girl." She smiled, cuddling the dryad close as she loosened her outfit, discarding what was left of it to feel the dryads body up close, to be able to take it in and manipulate it. "Geesh, leave it to an avatar of vengeance to be stubborn about being angry." Deva mused, almost casually, she had expected the plant-womans resistance of course. "And I never saw her as anything else, so my phantasma coudn't envision another her properly either. Hmnn.. oh well, at least we can keep it contained, can't we?" Deva nodded. Not that righteous anger in itself was a bad thing, if directed properly.

"Oh well, figured as much. Now, relax. We can express anger without err.. exploding people, right?" She mused, resuming her thrusting into the dryads sex, fingers skillfull and sensual as they dug into the dryads mound, just as Devas spell dug into her mind, the angel withdrawing her magic, closing her eyes for a moment and leaning closer, whispering lewdly to the dryad. "I'd love to travel with you, enjoy you, play with you and teach you how to be a good companion for me, but instead.." She cooed and continued pumping, speeding her fingers up now as they teased the plant-womans body, with Deva herself cooing at the warm, lewd wetness she could feel, her wings puffing up around the dryad. "I'll let you slowly.. grow into your new role. you must be distracted and confused still." She nodded, nibbling on Azaleas neck. "Then, when the time is right, I'll call you to mistress side, ok?" She purred, pumping her fingers in deep now, focusing and filling the dryads mind with lewd, subserviant visions, as a wing-like marking appeared just above the dryads mons, distinguishing her as Deva's, the angel cooing softly, holding Azalea close and feeling the warmth of the plant-womans body. "Not everything people do to nature hurts it, understood Azalea? Some of it feels.. really.. really good, wouldn't you agree?" Deva purred. "I want you to focus on that feeling.. be open to learning more about it, be reborn as a protector of nature, not a destroyer of civilization. After all, if you think about it, isn't humanity, for example, just a part of nature too? Let us take the dwarfs, sure, they dig deep into the earth, but do they not breathe and eat and die and become fertilizer? Focus your anger on things that are not part of the natural order. The undead, perversions of life, creatures that aren't supposed to be. .. and yes, sometimes mortals make bad decisions that harms the world around them,.... oh I know." Deva grinned suddenly, laying Azalea down, to have better acess to thrust into her, still keeping her somewhat enthralled as she cooed.

"You know what would be great punishment for those that hurt nature? To turn them into subservient plant-girls like yourself. Why don't you design more than a simple plant-spores.. here." She whispered into Azaleas mind, instructing her on a few details of conjuration magic. "Imagine, you could summon a mighty tree that could capture and convert those that harm nature. Turn your anger into something productive. Yes.. that's it. I want you to imagine someone hurting nature.. Feel that anger so hot and pulsating deep within you isn't it?" Deva cooed, adapting her approach. If she couldn't change the dryads anger, she would tame it for herself. "Imagine taking them, and giving them what they deserve." Deva cooed, letting a sound of anger bleed into her voice to edge the enthralled dryad on. "Ooh you want that, don't you.. that feels so good.. hmnn.. can you feel the anger rising.. throbbing.." Deva cooed, touching the Dryads clit, her hand now glowing with a flurry of ever changing colors, pure transmutative energy, as the dryads clit began to grow.. "Give them what they deserve. They don't respect nature, so they ought to serve nature, just like you do. Hmnn can you see that, those offenders, .. it'd be fun to hurt them, but it feels even better to turn them into fertile soil to serve, just like you are.. don't you think? Yeees.. so good, so thick and strong and throbbing.. you want to pump that anger deep into them so they feel natures pain, they don't deserve to have nature serve them if they don't respect it." Deva cooed, her hand now gripping what was less a large clit and became more and more a thick, throbbing shaft, the Dryads sex shifting slightly, closing up and forming a green sack, which Deva proceeded to cup and caress as well.

"Imagine, turning them into obediant nature-sluts for your mistress, just like you. Filling them with the same seeds that now fill your mind. Seeds of purpose and subservience and soft, fertile minds and bodies." Deva cooed, reaching out to Azaleas temples, her hands now again glowing with energy, though this time, to slowly awaken Azalea from her trance, of course that ment the Dryads shaft was unattended, and Deva couldn't have that.. for a brief moment a lewd vision of Valerie and Devas own submissive mind floated through her head, as she licked along the dryads growing, slightly inhuman shaft.
"Hmnn.. can you see it, Azalea?" She purred. "See yourself surrounded by all those violators of nature, turned into a harem of lesser slaves under your will?" Deva cooed, a handwave of hers conjuring a lewd illusion in the dryads mind. If she couldn't contain her new slaves anger.. she would use it.
"As a little present, I've given you seed to make this vision a reality. You can pump your anger into them, and watch their once nature-hating eyes fill with the same devoted subservient submission as your own. Pump it into them.. Pump it all into them." Deva emphatized the pumping by reaching out, taking the dryads shaft and stroking along it strongly, feeding the dryad-woman hitherfor unknown pleasures to nurture her emergent slave-personality beyond the controlling magics effect. "You can't allow them hurting nature.. it gets you so -angry- and -hard- you just have to -pump- deep into them. And make them slaves for someone that properly respects nature. That owns nature, owns you. You want to unleash your anger and enslave and -pump- so badly. But its alright. Your mistress is wise and kind.. she let's you -pump- and enslave. She allows you to be an angry slave. Can you feel her -pumping- your cock? The cock she grew in your body, just like she grew slave-thoughts in your mind? It grew so big and strong, just perfect for a good slave.. but now, let her -pump- it all out, Imagine you were -pumping- it into a nature-hurting slut. You can make them pay. Make them slaves. I'm sure that makes you so eager, grateful.. horny. But now, it's time to show mistress the.. fruits of her seeds. Show her your seeds, my sweet nature-slut. Cum lots, and show me just how badly you want to serve and protect nature." Deva cooed, giving Azaleas shaft one last, powerful stroke, making sure to inextricably link the urge to protect nature with a vengenace, and give Deva subservience, her own or others. It was.. arousing, the angel had to admit. She also wondered if this was why the cloaked one couldn't control Azalea.. this unyielding rage, had she tried to tame it as well? Then what about the rest of the rebellion? The Narcisist, Mortema.. what if all of the rebellion had in their very nature something that was innately.. well, evil, that the cloaked one failed to confine?

Either way, Azalea would not be confined. Deva cared about freedom, hers and others, but that included the dryads.. urges. If they couldn't be contained, they could still be directed, and thus, Deva kept feeding the dryad lustful ideas of .. redirecting her wrath into enslavements. No, not just redirecting.. a lewder part of Deva was quite happy subtly encouraging the dryad. Even if it was emberassing to admit before the tome and Isa, Deva, for as much as she liked to submit, also enjoyed servants, the more eager and obediant the better, so, subtly, in her illusion, if it helped increase Azaleas eager compliance with her commands otherwise, Deva nurtured the idea of enslaving those that violated nature and her mistress will, making Azalea yearn to turn those opposing her mistress into horny plantgirls with mind of fertile soil for her mistress desires as well. How dare anyone hurt nature or harm the mistress that gave Azalea these beautiful things? They deserved to be reborn with beautifully green glowing empty eyes and a new purpose to please and serve! Please and serve nature.. and Deva. if Azalea accepted this changed version of her wrath, both of these things would gently, slowly grow together in her mind.. protecting Deva protecting nature. What was the difference? Both filled her with joy... and a hint of lust. And thanks to her loving mistress' gift she could share these desires too, fill those undeserving with them and make them better, make them respect nature, part of nature, slaves to mistres... if she only gave into the enslavement fully.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Heh... Still deciding on what I'd use to describe you as a wielder, though I'm leaning towards 'Fluffy' at the moment..." The Tome would answer, having a sense of humor as well as knowing that Deva might appreciate that description. "The only 'side' that I consider myself a part of is 'protect'. I don't want to win, I don't want to defeat everyone else, I just want to keep things safe so that other people can live their lives and do amazing things without the fear of destruction and all the other things that both sides of that war caused. That does not make me 'the good guy' in any of it all, it just means that I follow what I believe." It explained, having never picked a side in large conflicts, only wanting them to come to an end. While it had seen so many conflicts, and been held by a few wielders, it had never participated in war, only working to prevent them from happening where it could, and even then it was more focused on protecting those that weren't a part of it all before it focused on completely stopping it.

"It hurts... every time I know that another of my kind needs to be stopped it hurts... but I will not stop just because it pains me to do these things, not when I know that it will keep people safe." The Tome knew that Deva showing any weakness was rare, and she would feel a sense of gratefulness and care coming from the book. It would keep that hand on her shoulder for as long as it could maintain the physical form, wanting to support the angel as much as it could. "You have to make sure to keep an eye to the positives... otherwise the negatives will drive you out. If none of the terrible things had happened, I'd have never met my second and third wielders, I'd have never met you, I'd never have become who I am now. It's difficult to remember that staring through all the terrible times... but there is always light in darkness, just as there is always darkness in light." It would say, listening to Deva's theories about how Tomes worked, after they had been taking in so much they tended to become even more dangerous, and start to purposely select people that would use them for the things that they wanted. "Heh... And this is why I know that you're the right wielder... You don't accept that there are only a certain number of choices... If all the choices that are before you are terrible, then you find a new one. What was it the pirate captain said? 'Your opponent thinks that you play by the same rules as them'... instead you play by your own rules and find the RIGHT answer, not the ones that they give to you."

"Well... if we're going to talk about negativity... don't wonder and hope that you'll one day have something waiting for you. KNOW that you will. You'll never get it if you stop trying after all. Don't give up, and once this is all over I promise that you'll at least have me to come back to. I may not be the most home, but I'll at least be able to be with you. Apparently we kind of want the same thing, though if it's all the same to you, I'd prefer to only adventure when I'm actually needed. The world being nothing but words really cuts down on the whole 'sights to see and people to meet' thing with adventuring." The Tome would further explain, giving away why it didn't feel any need to seek out adventure and new things. The only thing that it ever wished for, if secretly, was to have a wielder so that it was more than just itself, more than just a book floating in a void of words. Isa, meanwhile, seemed to be calming down at least a little bit from the fear that had taken her, giving Deva a slightly awkward smile. "Hey, it's no problem... Heh... J-Just a bit frightening and all... But you know, it's back to the usual 'I'm glad you're on our side' thing. Though I guess you're technically on your own side... but our sides want the exact same thing... So I guess we're on the same side?" Isa would think aloud to herself for a bit, partially out of habit and partially trying to move to a different topic.

The ice mage would blush a bit more as she saw her companion toying with the dryad, needing a moment to put her words together before she could answer the question. "Well... I uh... I guess there's not much I could say that you SHOULD do in this situation... Uh... I suppose this works then..." There wasn't all that much that she could come up with at this point, especially not with the kind of distraction that was happening in front of her. "I have no plans of criticizing you for that which you enjoy. If you feel that this is necessary then so be it. My wielders have all had... unique... tastes when it came to these kinds of things... Ah but that is a different topic entirely. Anyway, enjoy if you so wish. If you need my assistance with anything, just let me know. I've seen quite a few things in my life, and could replicate a lot of them." It would offer, figuring that Deva knew what she was doing at the end of the day.

"Nature... Nature is obedient... subservient... fertile... nurturing..." Azalea would mumble to herself, moaning occasionally right up until Deva started talking about her anger and the ways that she took that anger out. "Express anger without... harming? How...?" The dryad would ask, as though she had never even considered that to be a possibility. She was born as an avatar of wrath and vengeance... in her mind that had been the only way to deal with the people that had been harming nature. Though with her mind pliable and open at this point, she was receptive to the idea that there was some other option involved in now, since her Mistress seemed to know so many things. And the angel fucking her into compliance made things flow into her mind even easier, her brain fertile soil for as many seeds that Deva wanted to plant, whether it be obedience or new ways for her to deal with her anger with humans. "Mmmmmmnnnn... Yes Mistress... learn to help you... call on me whenever you wish..." She would agree, nodding a bit through her squirming and moaning. "Oooooohhhhh.... Yes... Some things that are done to nature feels so good..." She would eagerly agree, not initially noticing the marking appearing on her, and even if she had it would only make her happier to be marked as her Mistress' slave. "Humans... have done so much to nature... But... But... still a part of nature... Still part of it all... still can do good... But... undeath... undeath... unnatural... evil... affront to nature..." From the sounds of it, the dryad already had an intense hatred of those kinds of things even before Deva had put the thought in her head, but now it was becoming the main focus of her rage. Rather than her hating humanity just as much as she hated raising of the dead, now she hated necromancy and the unnatural far more, and her hatred would die down just a little bit to where she would only feel angry at those that harmed nature.

Azalea would focus for a moment, her expression hardening again as she imagined someone harming nature, her fists clenching once again now that she was thinking about one of the things that she absolutely despised. Her white hot anger started to pulse deep within her, a burning anger that she had since the moment that she was created, the very thought of someone defiling nature sending fury through her very being. "Give them what they... deserve..." She would respond, her teeth clenching just a little bit before her thoughts were further directed down the path that Deva had wanted. "Throbbing... Anger... make them into fertile soil... Turn them into servants... slaves of nature... MAKE them nurture and serve... Mmmmmmmm... Pump my throbbing, hard... hot anger into them..." The dryad would growl almost lustfully, letting out a single coo as she felt her newly formed sack being cupped, looking down for a brief moment and not even seeming the slightest bit concerned. Her cock would throb in Deva's hand eagerly, the Dryad already imagining how she could try to make others into proper servants of nature, make them serve the thing that they were trying to harm. "Mmmrrrrrnnn... Turn those... those evil defilers into... good... obedient nature sluts... make them like me. Make them obedient... fill their mind with seed... the same seeds in my mind... Fertile... obedient... subservient... submissive slaves for a proper Mistress... Your nature sluts... like me..." She would agree, leaning her head back and letting out another moan as Deva attended to her new shaft, her body squirming in pure ecstasy, even more than it had been a few moments ago. Then when her eyes opened a little bit, she saw it all around her. Obedient little slaves, nature sluts attending to her every need, protecting nature, obeying and serving as nature is meant to, their fertile minds blooming with obedience.

As she woke up ever so slightly, her mind was still left compliant to the things that Deva was saying to her, fertile mind filling with ideas and seeds. "Yes... Thank you Mistress... seed to pump into them... Harming nature... so infuriating... need to pump all that white hot seed into them. Fill their eyes with pure subservient obedience. Pump it into them!" She said, her voice a mixture between pure lust and determination now that she had a new goal in mind, a new way to punish anyone that dared to harm the beauty of nature, dared to harm that which already was so ready to serve a proper Mistress. "Yes Mistress! NNnnnnrgghh! Angry... hard... pump it into them... fill them with seed... make them compliant and serve the one that I serve... Ooooooohhhh... Yeeeesssss... Thank you for growing this Mistress... I will serve you... I will protect nature properly... Enslave those that dare... fill them with seed... pump it all into them... teach them to obey, make their minds nice and fertile ground for obedience... YEEEESSSS!" Azalea would scream out, her cock throbbing as rope after rope of thick, hot, sticky cum shot out of her cock, one after the other, an absolutely copious amount pouring out, signifying just how much anger was caused by the idea of hurting nature, showing just how eager she was to fill those she hated with obedience, showing how much she wanted eager nature sluts to protect and serve nature. It would all flow out of her, shooting with force all over Deva and the deck, still shooting more and more as she imagined pumping it into someone that dared to harm nature, watching as their eyes glazed over in obedience and they learned their true place in nature. Then finally the flow would stop and her orgasm would subside, leaving her panting heavily as she stood there, and leaving Isa with a very heavy blush on her face, which if Deva looked closer, the ice mage's body would be betraying her intense arousal from the scene before her. Unfortunately, before Deva could do anything more she'd hear a voice rather close to both her and Isa. "Having a bit of fun over here are we?"

Zana had managed to move over from her spot where she had been sitting a little while ago, and had somehow managed to get quite close to Deva during this little scene without making much noise and without being easily seen. Both pairs of her arms were crossed and she looked at Deva and everything going on with an inquisitive expression. "You seem to be a lot more than you tend to let on. Mind if I might ask what it is that you're doing over here? Trying to pull something over while the crew is having their fun? I see an unauthorized visitor on this ship... And I think that you being here is just really gonna make things a lot harder..." The first mate would comment, looking both Deva and Isa up and down for a moment, then quickly looking over to the orgy going on around the ship, seeming to be checking if any of the other members of the crew were paying attention. "Plus you brought those damn bilge rats up here... Really didn't need them around right now all things considered. So let's talk, because I think you're hiding A LOT right now that could be... useful... at this point." She would say, keeping her eye trained on the two of them now that she had checked around the crew, standing tall with her arms crossed and her eye narrowed just a bit.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Fluffy is good. I like Fluffy." Deva chuckled with brevity. "An impressive resolve, either way, little tome. Once, I would have shared it. But sometimes, if all you try to do is protect, treasures are lost that can't be replaced. Then, it is in the nature of most to wish for revenge, and in my nature to make sure these things don't repeat.. at any cost."
Deva explained, with grim determination. Then she smiled again. "Always light in the darkness, always darkness in the light. That's funny, that you would say that. Yes yes. If our enemies prove formidable enough you'll understand why." She chuckled at the memory of the supportive tomes touch. Briefly she wondered if even now the tome fully understood who it had chosen... and it had an advantage on these things!

"If you keep praising me I might use you as pillow and drool on you, I've been told I do that in my sleep." Deva warned, never one to keep up a serious tone for long. If it was your friend, what did it matter if they understood and admired Deva's power (As much as she secretly enjoyed this), if they were an enemy, why would one want them to understand just what they were dealing with? If the cloaked one, right now, understood all Deva was and could be, she'd send a trio or more of her high ranking agents, or a couple backed up by herself, and then the angel might face a truly unwinnable fight.

".. oh tell me about it. Everyone is on and on about sight seeing, but in the end you poor little feetsies hurt lots and you still got to go back home." Deva nodded, then, as typical of her jumped back to something priorly said. "And.. your desire to protect.. I need to keep that in mind too." She nodded, then added, "Protect my cupcakes." Whilest her mind was elswhere, sitting back in a little, exeptionally messy private chamber, staring down on an assortment of scrolls, drawing complicated arcaneries with one hand and twirling a feather in the other as she intersected them with doodles right after. "The tomes ability is likely enhanced by its emotional state as well. I need to tell a story of defense." -Deva mused, staring outside out of a window, looking at a lush, flowery wildernis that Priselia would have recognized as the angels mindscape, another Deva popping up in the room. "Hey, just doing my job, but I doubt it. What if theres no emotional component to a prose powered pamphlet. Damn it, I'm serious Deva not alliteration Deva." Deva suddenly stood by the table, wandering around it slowly(carefully avoiding stepping on a few scrolls, a crystal, and a purring little fuzzy thing, a memory-fluffy that was apparently napping there, having eaten half a scroll unpunished). "The chance is someone used the tomes to write stories and then discovered they had powers, and never looked back, people tend not to, if their pen suddenly can shoot fire, all they think about is fire related, not writing more fiery tales. It stands to reason that the tomes unleash their true powers by combining both of these aspects. This simple reality bending I've seen is the tome swimming uphilll." Another Deva stepped in, this one with red eyes... otherwise appearing much the same, unlike what Priselia had been shown. "You're forgetting the bigger problem. Such power always has a price. You and I both know what happens when you try to bend reality. What if this reality bending left a scar. Just because it went well when a thousand tomes clashed doesn't mean it wont break with a thousand and two." Deva rushed up, staring.. Deva down. "What do you suppose, we let ourselfs be defeated rather than clash tomes, we have to stop this." "Defeated. We wont tell tomey so none can overhear it, but you know as well as I that being defeated is just another rule others play by."

Deva, after seeming thoughtful for a brief moment for those around her glanced over to Isa. "Hey, feed me regular cupcakes, I'll be on your side all day. But.. well, yes, if you went too far when fighting the cloaked one, I'd work to stop you instead." Deva had learned it was wise to mention that, knowing who she was dealing with and being able to manipulate a godess there, it wouldn't really be work. She had already frightened Isa without planning to. She only hoped the ice mage was not around.. or not aware of what Deva might have to do some time with her plushies.
"Nonono, hold on tomey, you don't get to just glaze over this one." Deva grinned over once, in an.. unbusied moment, reading her tomes reply. "I'm so going to ask you for the lewdest thing one of your wielders had you create, if you don't behave." She enthused with a bright grin. "I'll get you a present if you manage to make me blush after .. one hundred and seventeen orgies." A completely made up number, and quite high, actually, it had at best been a dozen. Deva enjoyed personal time more.

Her talkative joking did not distract her from toying with Azalea, however. She cooed and used her .. intimate knowledge of both the female and male form to stimulate her.. the line about hating undead didn't really help Deva's current situation but that was just a pet-peeve of hers either way.
The angel grinned, caressing Azaleas.. hot throbbing anger.. her own little avatar of natures wrath, she would be lying if she didn't admit to growing a liking to this idea. Plus, using the dryads anger and desire to destroy and conquer to turn her into thinking about subjugating evildoers.. and subtly but strongly subjugating herself to Deva, in turn, was dominatingly arousing in its own right.

"Yes, exactly. Good girl Azalea. Very good. Such a fertile, obediant girl, with such fertile, obediant seed, fed by her just wrath." Deva praised and encouraged, petting the dryads cheek softly, if with a certain dominance in itself, the angel cooing and stimulating her dryad throughoutly, letting her ride her climax as Deva bent back, letting the angry-horny dryad release all of her hot seed. "Ahmnn.. yeees good girl.. so much cum, showing what a good, eager girl you are. Hooh my, talk about a .. fertile source of cum. .. Hamn.." The angel purred and gasped with more of the dryad-cum splattering over her, licking and tasting some of it.. of course with her mind prepared and her body resilient against her own magic it was more of a test-sampling than anything. Deva purred, and gave the dryads shaft a kiss, looking over to Zana unashamed, before folding two hands and waving them, casting a spell to clean herself off.... and collecting the dryads cum, slurping it up in a ring she had fished from -somewhere- out of her dress' pokets, before tossing it over to Isa with a wink. "Point and think of.. releasing it. Don't aim at anything you -don't- want to see as a cute dryad." Afterwards she got up, putting an arm around Azalea and smiling. "Hey hey Zana, you caught me.. I admit it, the captain is quite beautiful but.. not quite my taste, so I summoned one of my little servants here." Truth be told, Deva enjoyed all kinds of genders (and technically certain things that didn't conform to gender anyway), but the whole vanilla if lewd pirate orgy had been.. arousing but.. it had been hard getting in the right mood for the angel, even if she didn't admit that.

"Azalea and her beautiful, strong cock here for example. hmnn..." Deva purred, almost missing the lewd feeling of being bathed in the dryads cum.. before shaking her head, touching the symbol on the dryads skin, her fingers almost delicately tracing it as it lit up. "'You've had a lot happen at once Azalea, how about you go and sleep a bit, recover and .. grow for me, I'll call for you as soon as I .. desire your servitude, or got evil nature disliking folks for you to deal with. For now, every flower needs time to grow strong and healthy." Deva gave the dryad a deep, passionate kiss, followed by the angel pressing up against the dryads body, Deva soft and warm up against her new slave. "You be a good girl and let the slave seeds grow deep, strong roots int your mind ok? Only if yours are strong can you plant little sprouts into others after all." She encouraged, cupping the dryads balls and massaging them softly, again whispering only for Azalea, into her mind: "And let your anger pump through you and fill you with strong cum to make more nature-slaves for mistress, ok?" Then, and if Azalea didn't resist, she would .. well, for everyone else it looked as if she turned into a dark-green feather, one that Deva affixed to her hat, casually almost. To Azalea it was a little like the illusory Dream Deva had shunted herself off to before, but this time the illusion subtly emphatized a nature subserviant to those living in harmony with it, whilest still growing strong, a gentle, calming warmth of Devas will shining down upon seeds of submission slowly growing deeply into Azalea. A feeling like a gentle hand caressing a flower, always ready to direct its vines to ensnare mistress foes, the wind whispering the things Deva had just told the dryad, keeping her in a perpetual state of subtle arousal and conditioning, teaching her how subservient nature ought to be.. but also stocking her desires to bathe the wicked with purifying seed.
As Deva leaned over and whispered to Isa: "Psst, wanna guess if I hide other secretly enslaved enemies somewhere on my clothing?" With a lewd wink, clearly noticing but not pointing out her companions.. situation.

"Hmnn. Oh now I am relieved." Deva nodded at Zana. "I was really starting to think I was being an old paranoid goose.
Isa. Take a look at this!"
Deva enthused, pointing at Zana, without answering any of her questions at first. "Did you know that a question always has multiple layers? Look at how someone asks it, examine not just the factual information they ask for, but the desire behind asking these things. This is not curiosity, her expression seems displeased with us, see the crossed arms, slightly sour expression.
A first instinct might be to conclude she is angry with us, but this isn't it. Look closer, look how she stands. Not relative to us but to the crew as well."
Deva directed Isa, pointing out things on Zana.. either she was right, or this would make Zana angry. Either way.. she would get her answers. Deva's eyes glowed with subtle focus as they wandered over Zanas form.

"Your expression. That's the expression of someone who's concerned.. and not happy about something they are concerned about." Deva finally addressed the piratess. "Plus, considering we helped break you out of jail, something is missing here. Being concerned about us makes sense even then, but you're not the type to be -worried- about a threat in front of you. If you were worried about us, you'd have objected to us joining the crew. If you were concerned about me right now, you'd have told me something among the lines of..
'If you cause trouble for her, I'm going to kick your ass!'"
Deva mused. "And that means.. well, you need to work on your plausible deniability, for starters. Grope me. Go ahead. Let's play a favourite game of mine and pretty much the only way to get me honest.. usually. A question for a question. You ask a question that the other must answer truthfully and in the best spirit of the question. Game ends if either you forfeit to avoid answering something, or the winner guesses what you are really thinking off. Seeing as you went ahead I guess you'll go first."

Deva mused. "Seriously, grope me.. can make this fun too, but the first thing drawing attention in an orgy is someone standing aside and talking. Making out and talking is no problem. Now then..
I am a lot more than I tend to let on. I do .. kind of mind that you ask what I was up to here, as it's work to explain and I hate work, also, it was rather lewd. Now, that was two questions, so I'll ask two. First: Presuming I am hiding things, what in particular would be useful right now? I do hope you don't mean an orgy-enhancing spell.. I mean I do know a few. Heh."
Deva grinned briefly, feeling tempted to cast a few more or less creatively applied party-enhancement spells she had aquired. "Second question: How do you sleep? I mean, listen, I really-really hate falling asleep on an arm.." or wing.. "And waking up in the morning and it's like.. 'bleh, I'm dead!' and then gets all tingly and.. ugh.. but.. you got like four of them! So.. are you resistant to that somehow, or do you like sleep on your back with arms all cautiously sprawled out?" Once could of course forgive anyone watching Deva for not being sure what her main focus of this inquisition was.. sometimes, she wasn't either, though of course she would claim that all of her second question was just deceptive trickery!
Deva looked at Zana, eyes half hidden in the shadow of her hat but piercing, as she, almost casually, reached a hand up and brushed along her green feather, sending warm, gentle yet subtly arousing tingles through Azaleas resting body.. Deva had to encourage her nature-sluts cum production a little after all!

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I figured you'd like Fluffy... What was the title that you went with... 'She who fluffs furiously.' or something like that." The Tome said, showing that it did not actually have a perfect memory of certain things, or at least was not able to immediately recall them. "The resolve comes from every wielder I've ever had. All three of them refused to accept certain things, and that has been passed on to me time and time again. I exist to protect, to keep anything from threatening the stability of stories, to protect the greater 'universe' at large. I protect, and sometimes that does mean I attack something else, but overall I do everything that I can to keep the fabric of stories safe." It further explained, not really conflicting with the way that Deva saw things, and more than happy to help her with whatever it was that she had planned. "Some define light as an absence of darkness, and darkness to merely be an absence in light. They're two things that are completely inseparable, one can not truly exist without another. That's what some have said before, anyway. I found the idea to be rather poetic at least." It would be like Deva could almost feel the Tome shrugging at that last bit.

"If you drool on me, I'll simply teleport the drool onto your wings, see how things work out on that one." It would quip back. "You are... refreshing... really." It would compliment again. "Well, one advantage for me then is that I don't have feetsies to get hurt. Either way, your cupcakes will be protected." The Tome would assure her. "Hopefully I don't end up going too far. I'm kinda just following you along and going with whatever it is that you think is best. So... unless you go too far then I won't be going too far. And if you went too far... I'd at least try to stop you. Would probably fail, but I'd at least try..." Isa would tell her, not even hesitating in the idea that she'd try to stop Deva if the angel went too far. It may have been a hopeless effort, and it may end terribly for her, and the angel may terrify the ice mage in many different ways, but if she felt that Deva was going too far, she'd still do her best to try and stop her. The Tome would grow silent for a moment as it was called on the lewdest thing that it had ever created for one of its wielders. "Well... Perhaps instead I'll SHOW you when we get a chance."

The dryad would pant happily, nuzzling against Deva's hand as she pet her cheek, smiling a bit now that she had pumped all of that fierce anger that had been throbbing through her. And once the angel made the ring out of the cum that she had made Azalea release, Isa blushed even more. Her face was bright red as she took the ring, putting it into a pocket in her dress for now. Zana, meanwhile, would still look at the angel with a very disapproving look, though it would break for a moment as she answered the small remark. "That's not exactly what I'm talking about... I don't plan on mocking you for how you have fun. A few girls here enjoy something a bit harder, but still want a womanly form. Most of the time they come to me if that's what they're looking for. What I do have a problem with is that you suddenly summoned something onto this ship without permission... And now that you call her your 'servant' I now have MORE problems with the things that you're doing here. But we'll get to that in a little bit I suppose. Have to address the problems one at a time after all..." She would say, tapping her arm a bit with her finger as a quick outlet for her annoyance. The dryad, for her part would return the kiss eagerly, agreeing with everything that her Mistress said, smiling and her cock already starting to throb a bit at the thought of pumping her white hot anger into anyone that dared to harm nature. She would nurture the slave feelings deep inside her, grow the beautiful seeds of pure submission that took root in her fertile mind, working to help them bloom completely.

"Talking about me as though I am not here is not exactly something that HELPS a situation, I hope you know. Captain once told me that was one of the rudest things that you could do, to either your allies OR your enemies. If you have something you want to say to me, say it to my face and get it done with. I asked you a question, I didn't ask you to talk to your friend about the question I was asking." Zana would comment, a hard edge to her voice that actually made Isa go silent, not wanting to further escalate the situation now that she saw that what was going on had upset the first mate. Though the ice mage would nod a bit to show that she at least understood the things that Deva was trying to tell her. "I wasn't truly angry at you a few moments ago... But the fact that you seem to be trying to make me angry has been noted, and will at some point be reported to the Captain." She would say, closing her eye for a moment and taking a breath as though she were trying to calm and steady herself, more because she didn't want to say and do anything that she might regret.

"You do not know me as well as you think you do. If I didn't want you on the crew, I would not threaten you at any point. I would talk to the Captain about it, tell her to kick you off, and exercise my 'First Mate' clause that the Captain had agreed upon. If I truly wanted to kick you out, the Captain would be honor bound by her own vows and agreements to drop you off at the nearest major port and keep you out of the crew. You are a part of this crew because Captain wanted it... and I ALLOWED it." The four armed woman would roll her eye at the proposal of the game, but then sighing and speaking. "Fine... I accept your terms. I don't see the point when we could just talk to each other respectfully and talk about what either of us want to know rather than starting a game around it. You know... the fact that you are so rarely honest seems to be more reason for me to distrust you. Perhaps you've never learned how Sivish culture actually works... and perhaps you are not purposefully trying to anger me and are just uninformed... We HATE anything to be more elaborate than it needs to be. Simple solutions, simple questions, simple answers, lead to simple truths. When you want to make it more complicated, you want to muddy the truth. The Captain speaks long and elaborate, and by doing so fools others. I want answers. I have problems with you." She would explain before listening to what Deva had to say.

"I will not grope you. If they wish to be suspicious of me, then so be it." Zana would answer with a shrug, standing still and talking with the angel like a normal person, almost as though there wasn't a giant orgy going on around them. "Many things would be useful right now. The powers you refuse to tell us about could help the crew and captain, it could make our mission easier, it could protect them from any dangers, they could also be useful for you stabbing the Captain in the back, or for you taking advantage of her. Every single person on this ship has given the Captain a FULL description of every skill and ability they have. Seeing you hiding stuff upsets me. We are meant to trust our lives to you, and you refuse to trust us with anything. You refuse to even trust us with your real name. You mentioned it in front of the Captain, and it was said by your companion by accident when she freed me. But yet the crew only knows 'Aved'..." She explained, throwing out Deva's fake name as though it was one of the most terrible things that one could say. "You really don't know Sivies... I don't sleep. I pass out from drinking, I have sex in a bed, I do not sleep. We do not need sleep. The closest I come to is sitting in a chair near the end of the day and doing nothing. The only time I 'sleep' is if my body needs to expel large amounts of poison, like alcohol." She further explained for the angel, not sure why her sleep practices were of any importance to the angel.

"My turn. If we're going for two at a time, then I will simply oblige. What are you really after by joining us so suddenly near the end of this adventure?" Zana would ask before her eye narrowed in as she planned on asking her second question. "The next one is simple, and your answer is going to decide a lot about how I see things between you and me... Why should I trust you?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva chuckled slightly at the tome, tipping her chin for a moment. "Well, in theory, people aren't wrong, but only because they don't know better. There can be light without dark, but it's impossible to experience one without knowing the other. And anyone mortal that experiences true light incarnate wouldn't exist to tell the tale as it was. You need to know of light to understand its absence.. Heh. Perhaps I should tell you a story some day." She mused.
Deva harumphed at the droll drool threatening, before peering over to Isa. "I've gone too far in the past. Know what it feels like. No need to worry about me. I basically made a spell out of juvenile curiosity and it's effects were.. not what I desired." She explained, briefly.

Deva tilted her head at Zana. She innately disliked people that told her she couldn't do things. "Oh, talking about someone as if they were not there does help.. you can see how that person reacts to it for starters. You assume Zana, that my goal has anything to do with appeasing you. So, you should ask yourself, what my goal might be if instead provoking you could somehow help me." Deva explained, seeming calm about the situation.
"We can't talk to each other respectfully because there are very few things that ever earned my respect. I respect love and devotion and bad puns and kindness. Demanding my respect is quite certain a way to lose it. Right now, I respect the ferret more. How does it keep on it's hat all this time.. it's quite fascinating." She mused. "Simple answers? I guess I could do that." She rubbed her chin. "Shame on the no groping. That means you have a bigger problem with me than being suspected, that means you haven't figured out something useful for me."

Deva sighed a bit and shrugged. "Well, you like short answers, then so be it. Don't blame me for truths you can't comprehend. You, all of you, what you are to me, is entertainment, and a reminder. That's all I'm after here." She said, calmly.

"That leads into your second question indirectly." Deva shook her head briefly."Because I'm the only chance you have." Deva focused on the Sivie, having to tilt her head back to look up, her eyes devoid of anger, yet fixing the woman with an almost oppressive intensity. "I've earned two questions. But frankly, I've read most of what I wanted to know out of the way you asked me things. You seemed all thoughtful, but guess you just didn't like me being about. Seems I am too paranoid. The one I'm after is most likely not on this ship after all. Either way." Deva shook her head thoughtfully, remaining silent for a long moment.

"Hmnn.. no.. nothing I could say would help this situation without doing more harm." She smiled, closing her eyes, lazily sitting down and leaning against the ships wall, musing."Ugh, I don't like sorting such things out. Suuuuch a boootheeer. And all without cupcakes!" She complained, borderline tantrum-style. "Here's the problem with your nonsense society. Oh yes, I called your entire culture nonsense, punch me if you feel like it, but the only thing that's 'simple' is a lie. That's why it's easy. Truth is hard to explain and complicated. The one pointing a blade at you may seem like your enemy until you notice the foe behind you. The truth is, some people lie to keep others safe.
You speak about trust, but the reason you act is that you do not trust me. Either way. Shoo. You're bothering me."
Deva decided, getting up, folding her hands in a quick sucession, as if nervous. Only experienced magic users, or sharp eyes would notice her misleading spellcast. "Go complain to mommy or leave me be. I'd prefer you not sabotage me here, but in the end, it matters little to me." She stepped up to Zana, speaking with calm determination: "You sneak up on me while I'm having fun with friends, swinging your authority over my head as if it ment anything at all and to top it off, I don't like how you talk about Richard and his friends. I don't like you. Nothing you are or did so far makes me desire to appease you in the slightest." Deva shrugged. "I'd like to get back and .. enjoy the display of my welcome party, much as I still can. My powers are not yours to use, my loyalty not yours to demand. And you're swiftly running out of words I'm willing to waste on you as well. Infact, we're down to like three words left at-"
Deva explained, truthfully, the real her, invisible behind her illusion had already resumed peering over to the lewd orgy.. nothing against a good show, and it beat a disapproving blue faced look, before she opened up her tome in both forms, musing: "So, Tomey, seeing as things here might take a little, I've been pondering popping over to the Demiplane of Knowledge, ever heard of that? It's also called the Grand Library, or the Eternal library or somesuch. I mean.. I'd rather not those folks get their hands on you, but if anyone would know more of your origin... that is if you think it's safe to leave this place..I'd rather not just leave it in Isa's hands if dangers soon 'a coming, poor girl's been working hard enough as is..." Deva mused, looking over to Isa, having determined that Zana wouldn't give her anything of value. "Perhaps you could hold the line with the dryad by your side? Ever tried freezing your way over a lake? I mean, there is a chance you might get kicked off the ship because of this stupid first mate, in that case you'd have to trail them manually. Still rather convinced someone is going to strike here sooner or later. I want to try and learn more about the past of the tomes, but I'll only leave this place if you are confident you can hold the line long enough for me to return."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Zana would listen intently to Deva's response, thinking a bit before she said anything in return. "I don't think you wish to appease me... I just wondered if you had the balls to keep going after I told you how rude I consider that manner of talking to be. Seems you do." Though somehow her voice seemed to lack the same edge that it had moments ago, and instead she would simply answer the angel. "There's a difference between a respectful conversation, and showing full respect to a person. But I see your point, respect is earned and never demanded. If it sounded like I was demanding that from you, then I apologize. The only thing that I 'demand' is that people on this crew behave themselves. My job here is to keep order, to be the Captain's sword and shield in times of need, and if I think someone or something is posing danger to her, then I don't just sit there silent... I... can't just sit there and be silent..." For a moment, Zana would seem like she wasn't even focused on the conversation with Deva, thinking about something else entirely before she refocused herself on the angel in front of her. "There's a reason Edward's crew shook in fear the moment I broke onto the deck. There's a reason that so few actually try to harm the Captain. I'm that reason. But that also means that someone doing something dangerous right in front of me isn't exactly something that I can sit back and watch. Already failed my damn duty once already and nearly cost the whole crew their lives." She would say, remembering all the other times that she had been able to keep the tougher foes off of her Captain. Even if Jade was a better fighter nowadays, there was only so much that she could do on her own, and that was why she was around. "As for Richard and his pals... They've tried to kill me and the rest of us time and time again. I suppose I've never seen that specific man, but I don't plan on being so trusting to those that have tried to kill us in the past..."

Then when Deva told her to shoo, the first mate would stop and her eyes would go wide in surprise, all of her fists clenching for a moment before she would... smile. Any hint of anger and annoyance would drain from the woman. "Seems I was wrong about you. You'll be just fine on this ship. And for the record... You're absolutely right. The Sivish are a bunch of uptight, morons with poles so far up their asses that they could probably SPEAK the flag... Only thing they were useful for is their fighting style and their unique bodies. There have only ever been two people willing to tell me to fuck off before you... Both were great girls... Anyway..." Suddenly she'd kneel down in front of Deva and look directly at the ground. "I'm very sorry to have bothered you. If you can not forgive me for something like this, then I would understand." And just like that she would stand up and walk away, though once she sat back down in the seat Deva had seen her in before, she'd return to that same thoughtful expression that she had earlier, looking around and thinking about something intently. Though this time she would frequently look at Jade, not seeming aroused or excited by the orgy that the Captain was in the middle of, but instead looking like she was thinking about the Captain in particular.

And before she started talking with the Tome, Oliver the ferret would scamper over to Deva with a little piece of paper in it's mouth. It'd run over, stand up straight and look at Deva, its hat still on its head as he tilted his head at her and dropped the piece of paper right in front of it, then it'd jump once before running off. If the angel took it she'd find that it was actually a folded up note, and it read, 'Sorry if Zana comes off a little... strong. She gets moody with new people some times... And she's probably feeling REALLY guilty about us getting captured.'. If Deva looked around, she'd notice that Lucy and Tina weren't taking part in the orgy at large, and the two of them were instead just kind of cuddling with each other in a seat. Lucy would look over and give the angel a smile quickly before returning her attention to Tina, the two of them having their fun alone for now.

"Yes I've heard of the Demiplane of Knowledge. My second wielder never wanted to go there. Both because she felt it was cheating, and because she didn't like libraries. Never been personally... Though I can promise you that they won't get their hands on me. Even if they did, they're not my wielder, in their hands I'm just a book with a whole lot of writing in it... It's only in your hands that I'm of any use... Well... not exactly true now that I think about it... Other wielders could make use of me. But as far as I know at the moment there are only two wielders at all." The Tome would explain, before Isa would suddenly stand up straight when addressed, having been just looking on confused as to what Zana had been trying to do just moments ago. "I'll be fine! I can handle things if you need them. I guess the Dryad would be more backup, but I could handle this stuff myself. Besides... from what I asked the Captain, even if I got kicked off, I'd be kicked off at the same place they're going, so I'd be able to trail them for a little while longer. So I'll be able to manage... Long as you come back for me. I don't wanna live the rest of my life as a pirate when there are worlds to be saved and all. Oh, and uh... what should I tell the other parts of the crew if they start asking about where you are? Figure it might be good to have an answer better than 'she disappeared' and all..." The ice mage would answer, looking confident and giving a thumbs up, ready to stick it out with the crew if that's what Deva had in mind. Besides, she could find something interesting to do on a big pirate ship like this, maybe even practice her magic for a bit longer.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Richard is not your enemy, your own weakness is. I'm not worried about protecting Isa here because I know that I could stop or fix -anything- you could do to her." Deva pointed over to the group she had invited to the table. "Thus I am not concerned right now. That you react this way to a few prisoners shows you still have ways to improve. Though, I understand your displeasure. with me bringing a potential security risk here. I guess I can tell you this much. If they were to cause trouble, I'd take them out within seconds. I picked up that burden when I brought them here." Deva shrugged and smiled slightly. "Heh, well.. uh.." She scratched the back of her head at the kneeling. "Well, that's err.. unexpected. Usually this leads to people huffing off. " She tilted her head, looking down at the first mate. "I had expected a degree of understandment but not this, I'll commend you for suprising me... oh and get up, I don't mind being tested through opposition, tested you in the same way...." Her eyes followed Zana and then the captain.. yes, that was the one thing Deva had left to ponder about as well, but she had felt nothing odd when the captain was up close and molesting her, or had she? She searched her feelings for a few moments...

"Huh.. oh hey Oliver me hearty, .. I swear everyone wants me to return to the orgy." She grinned, peering at the note, then peered over to the two, giving them a shrug and oliver a scratch behind the cheek, turning the note around and scribbling: Yeah, she does, I wonder how your captain feels about it herself. On it, grinning and sending Oliver off again, with a genuine smile after the ferret.

"Hah. The demiplane isn't quite cheating. For everything you wish to know, there's an equal price to pay in knowledge. I usually get by.. I even worked there, temporarily, got kicked out when they realized I just did it to get.. some.. notes. Ahem.
It's just that, more than anything, I want to know what happened to the locked away world and how to unlock them, whilest at the same time I can't afford to let any other worlds be consumed, finding out more about this process and how to undo it could be a serious advantage in combat. Plus I still only guess at your true purpose. I could develope spells that can directly affect tomes, but until I understand more, it's more dangerous to try than anything else."
She looked over to Isa. "I'll be gone for like half a day tops. Keep an eye on the captain. For one, the captain and perhaps the first mate are sharp enough to see through what I'm doing, for two. Jade is.. I don't quite know. Forget about it.
either way. As for me.. who says I'm going to leave."
She chuckled, putting the green feather in Isa's hair, before standing still suddenly, another Deva appearing besides the first one, folding her hands and mumbling.
"I cast an illusion as soon as I stepped up to Zana. Standing up to people is good, not getting punched in the face for it is even better." She informed. "I'm enhancing my illusion with what is called a programmed script, but all it will do will be watching the orgy, creating a hammock to rest in for the rest of the night and respond: 'I'm feeling fluffy!' to anyone trying to converse with it. I'll need you to cover for anything beyond that. and be back in the morning." Deva hesitated and sighed.

"Can't believe I'm missing the show, but Zana didn't say anything about the captain, plus,.. as much fun as it is. I got things to do. Problem with being a few steps ahead of your foes, is you have to keep running." ... She hesitated looking at Tomey. "Gmnn is it like cheating. I mean they boast having all knowledge ever, but thats not really true of course.. Ugh now I'm feeling apprehensive." She crossed her arms, shaking her head back and forth, then shook her head, taking the feather back. "Changed my mind. .. definitly not because of you Tomey!" She harumphed, taking the dryad-feather back and petting it, readjusting it in her hat, before waving her hand, dismissing her illusion. "Like knowing what I was in for ever helped me. Let's go back to the orgy. I will do this my way. The fun way."
With that, Deva returned, taking place in a chair and reaching for more yummies, giving the captain an apologetic shrug for leaving.. and deciding not to bring the dryad out either, not to risk the ship getting .. flowerfied. If the same came close enough, she'd excuse herself with: "Got a little overwhelming, so many pretty women around me!" Which was half true.. she hadn't had so many pretty pirates around her, but she hadn't been overwhelmed. infact, if one of the pirate-lewds or the captain came close enough she was happy to give a little petting or caress, or recieve one in return, and winked over to the already bothered Isa to relax if she wanted to, still she remained.. working, despite the lewdness around her.

For now she crossed her arms, placing the tome on a clean spot on the table before her, the equivalent of wanting to look eye to eye with someone. "I don't know how you work. But, I know about spells. The more work you put into a spell, the greater the result, to put it simple. The most powerful spells can only be used with lenghty incantations. Yet. Your power, it changes things around you without work without any set up, but I realize reality itself rejecting it. So, I want to tell another story." Deva said.:
"So, I want to tell another story, Deva said, looking over and thinking about the captains sensual body as she let the magical energy flow through her body, her fingertips pointing south, north south, in a sucession almost too quick and subtle for the untrained eye to see." Deva told the tome, whilest moving her fingers as described. "As always, Deva felt a sense of ellation and warmth as she channeled her healing magic, but this time, the lewdities around her helped enhance her magic! Her normally single target weak restoritive spell would spread out over the assorted pirates, leaving them.. invigorated for their activities and making sure none would feel all too sore in the morning. Deva lifted her finger and unleashed the spell in a subtle glow of blue, as her tome lighted up briefly in conjunction with her spell...." Deva attempted to do just that, smiling afterwards if she was sucessful.
"I changed a spells power from a single target to a whole group of pirates, normally, you should have to expand a bit of energy, but I'd like to know, given a story to tell and a tale about it, how does it change the energy invested. If I understan this, I'm a lot closer to the spell I want to create." Deva pulled out her old and battered notebook, then looked over to tomey.. "Tomey, meet.. Notey." Deva flipped through 'Notey's' pages until she found an empty one, in the middle of two scribbled ones as she twirled her finger, picking a feather out of apparently thin air, thoughtfully beginning to scribble in her notes. "The power necessary to maintain a world in stasis is normally enormous, that has to be what this story actually is. By siphoning off energy it doesn't just empower the cloaked ones tome, it also makes the world they want to seal off.. digestible. However, the cloaked one enters the worlds she collected, which means they are not destroyed but sealed off. Like a ship in a bottle. Now, Tomey, how do you think that is done." Deva scribbled on, briefly distracted by lewd moaning around her, looking over.. ironically, where others might be distracted, this helped her think.. she did briefly consider calling forth Azalea, but didn't want more reactions like Zanas.. perhaps one of the pirates or even the captain were lonely? Gah, she had to focus.

"I believe it would be possible to restore the stories like a victim of the un-naming spell by brute force if I knew enough of them or had a source of the stories origin like Isa, however, that magic would be on a level of the high grade nine genesis spell.. beyond my abilities right now. What other magic is there. Ah, I know.
Isa lost her memory and most of her power. So did the godess. So did the serpent. But where did it go? Was it partially absorbed, was it used to stabilize the story by creating a placeholder of that which was lost, what do you think Tomey?"

Deva mused.
"What if I could create a spell based on this energy. It has to exist somewhere. And if it's in the cloaked ones posession, it's not controlled, it's part of someone else. Yes. That's good." Deva twirled the feather for a few moments, before jutting it down on the paper, scribbling in focused speed.. with almost no doodles, this time! "Seeds of conjure at the base to call it forth. A seed of transformation. no.. no. how do you create vengeful spells again.. reflect?" She flipped through her notes. "How does the hebdomad do it... is it a perfect balance between compel and destroy seeds? Not my forte.. " She scribbled on, looking about, grinning as she mused: "Really distracting this atmosphere.. Heh. Conjure, energy, transform? No we already have energy. Conjure, contact, transform.. I'm going to need a focus for that." Deva jutted down a note 'Further testing' and leaned back, smiling a bit. Developing spells, whilest around her people were.. very happy. It felt a bit like home. Like her paradise. If she closed her eyes for a moment the pirates turned into lewd angels (and a few mortals) enjoying each other, basking in a world so full of restorative energy that food and rest were pleasures, not necessities.

"Thinking about it, I did what you did, cloaked one. I created a paradise, where I invited people to keep them safe, forever. A paradise so perfect that not even I wanted to threaten it. But I never forced my freedom on others.. well.. not unless they threatend it." She smirked a little more darkly. "A fair amount of my servants were demonic or bestial attackers after all. A little hugging, a bit of magic.." She picked up her tome after her long musing, putting her notes and feather away into her seemingly depthless poket.
"But first things first. ."
Deva smiled to the tome, pat-patting it. "I don't care if it'd allow others to potentially use you, the fact that you bind to a wielder is artificially introduced.. else you'd not be able to switch to a new wielder just by chosing so. The world is far too beautiful to be just words, for anyone." Deva reached out, taking a sip of fruit juice, flexing for a moment. "Don't know about your other wielders, but I'm Deva and I like to help people. As much as I like having a cute little tome-slave, .. not because there's nothing for them but me. That's not true servitude. That's blackmail of the cruelest sort." Deva nodded and looked a the tome. "What do you say. Would yo like to try having a body, with eyes that can see, a body that can touch, a nose that can smell, .. I'm not saying you can't be a tome, most of the time, however..." She chuckled. "Admit it, you had to create.. things to serve your wielder in the past, at first you didn't even understand it, but what else is one to do with a magical creation tome.. behind closed doors." Deva smirked, one hand caressing along her tomes.. binder.. .. this was unknown territory, even for her! "Have you ever cursed your own powerlessness, wished you could protect and serve your wielder.. more directly?" Deva cooed. Admittedly, the last bit was a bit inspired by the orgy all around her. But her concern was genuine!

Suddenly, she grinned mischievously at the tome, unable to resist a little juvenile teasing. "I mean.. looking at you, you got such soft, smooth pages. I'll admit, I struggle to resist the urge to find a big.. long bookmark, one with lots of tossels at the end and hold you close as I slooowly push it into my favourite reading part of you .. ahmnn..." She moaned out among the orgy, grinning. "Or would you rather like to have a bookmark of your own, to hang strong in between your smooth pages..." Deva purred, barely containing a giggle. "And.. your eyes were so old, yet caring. Imagine you could see the whole world around you and serve your wielder even more than as just a tome, doesn't that sound.. tempting?"

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Whether or not they are my enemies, along with my own weakness, remains to be seen. But... it is your celebration, and they've been behaving themselves so far. I'm not going to question the Captain's decision on this one. You'll not be the only one keeping an eye on them though. I still got a few scars from the fight on the Frildan Islands that I'd pay them back for if they happen to test me tonight..." While Zana wasn't exactly one to go looking for fights, she normally had plans to pay people back if they really harmed her. Though, if they really did behave themselves like the angel had said, then there wouldn't be any sort of problem. "You take responsibility for the things that you do though, I can respect that. If you think you got them under control, then I suppose there's no reason for me to worry too much about it. Maybe I'm just nervous since the entirety of their crew is right below deck, and after the last few days I've seen enough of most of them to last a life time." She would shrug, not really able to do anything about it considering that the Captain had made the choice, and the angel had given her the assurance that the group of pirates would be under control. Though she would smile when her apology was accepted, standing up and giving Deva a pat on the shoulder in thanks. "You're more clever than you let on... Thank you for forgiving me for that. I do still think that you're probably keeping things from the lot of us, but we all got our own little secrets so there's not much reason for me to be upset with you than with anyone else." And with that, Zana would give the angel and the ice mage a bow before stepping away.

Oliver would hop up and down a couple times when Deva wrote something more on the note, running around in a circle for a bit before it was allowed to take it back. Then the ferret would pick the paper up in his mouth, gently lifting it up and giving one more hop to show that he understood before running back to Lucy, giving her the note and moving so that he wasn't in the way of the cuddling that was going on. Lucy would briefly take the note, read it, look over at Deva and just give a shrug, not sure how Jade would feel about the whole situation that had just happened, and instead wanted to focus on spending some time with Tina.

"Oh I never thought that it was really cheating, that was just my second wielder. She was also quite stubborn sometimes, so make of that what you will. But I doubt that they truly have a proper collection of knowledge. So much of the Tome War has been completely destroyed, and it was so long ago that even I struggle to remember everything without pulling forth the actual conversations between myself and my first wielder. You hadn't even heard of it until you met me, correct? A war that massive, that threatening, and so close to tearing everything apart... and there are almost no traces left of it. What little traces are left have been sealed off for one reason or another, and even after two wielders that have been around after the war, there wasn't a lot found. Though I agree that finding a way to release the trapped worlds is a good start. Not only from a tactical standpoint, but from a 'helping others' standpoint as well. It gets rid of the source of ________'s energies, and at the same time returns the worlds that so many had lost by now." It would answer, though unfortunately it didn't have much of a clue as to how they could forcibly remove those worlds from the Cloaked One's grasp. While it understood the entire process behind it, there was no way that it currently knew to force the release. "Not much help on the end of forcing the stories to be released. From what I understand about the process, ________ is the only one that can completely release them, and even then I'm not certain about that. My wielders never did a lot of research into that, as those weren't the specific threats that we were up against at the time, and they had no desire to use that method to enhance their own powers." When addressed, Isa would smile confidently, not wanting to show that she was at least a little bit nervous about having to carry the entire deception on her own, but she wanted to pull her own weight in these matters, so she was ready. "I'm sure that I'll be able to come up with some sort of explanation. I mean, not to be rude, but you're... unique... enough that I could get away with describing a lot of it as just another quirk you have. But really, there are all sorts of reasons that I could come up with. Probably just gonna go with you being really tired or something simple, no need to add any details that aren't needed, makes it easier to catch on to the lie." Isa would answer, giving another thumbs up as she got a bit thoughtful, wondering about the kinds of things that she might be asked once Deva had left.

Deva would feel a small hint of... amusement... coming from the Tome when she seemed to ponder whether or not her plan was actually cheating. "Like I said, I really don't consider it to be wrong in any way. But I won't argue if that's what you think on the matter. Heh... I guess there must be some traits in particular that I find in my wielders... because this is the kind of reaction that I got from them a lot of the time as well. Maybe those are just the things that come along with being your special brand of 'heroic'. And yes, I know you're not really a hero, but it's a tough word to really find that encapsulates you... Maybe that's what it is in the end... You're just... Deva. Just like my first wielder was just Spera. You're so much more than a hero, yet there's never a word that I can really come up with to describe it properly. Either I spend a paragraph explaining what little I can understand of you, or I can just say that you're... Deva." The Tome would conclude, feeling that it definitely made the right decision considering that it found itself having some of the same thoughts that it had about its previous wielders. Though Isa would seem a bit surprised by the sudden change of plans. "If you're worried for my sake, I promise that I'll be able to handle this on my own. I can be more than a liability... I promise!" She would assure, giving away some of her own opinion on how much she had messed up so far, still feeling bad that she hadn't been of that much use to Deva on the entire journey. When she returned back to the orgy, Jade would give Deva a curious look before smiling and nodding a bit, understanding that sometimes one couldn't force these things, especially now that the angel looked to be working on something important. Instead, the pirate captain would give Deva a wink and blow her a kiss before returning to enjoy her time with her crew.

Once Deva began to tell her own story, trying to replicate the whole thing just as she described it, and just as she described, she would feel her magic affecting more than she would have been initially able to, the pirates in the orgy all getting a bit of that magic energy that would allow them to go without fearing being sore. "That was still a decent investment of my energy, but I can tell you that it was still less than what I would've had to expend for something like that without the story being told. It's an interesting theory, though I don't know if it can always be practical when you think about it. At least, in a high pressure scenario it would be much more difficult to write a story that could get them out of whatever problem that they were in. Either way, an interesting thing to learn... Any chance you'd be willing to clue me in on what you're thinking, or would you rather it be a surprise? Heh... I just hope that you find the answers that you're looking for." The Tome would tell her, ready to help with anything that the angel had in mind when it came to figuring out its own nature. "Well hello Notey! A pleasure to meet you. I didn't realize that I would have more company on this long journey. I may not have been with Deva as long as you, but I hope that you'll come to see me as a companion some day soon." It would say jokingly, wondering what kinds of things that Deva would be keeping notes on. While it had already figured that the angel had written down information on her spells in there, that wasn't the only thing that could fill a notebook, and the Tome knew firsthand that sometimes some interesting ideas and notes could be kept in those kinds of books. "Well... my guess is that, when the Cloaked One tears a story to pieces, she absorbs the pieces into her Tome, and then REBUILDS the story once the pieces are pulled in. If it's like a ship in a bottle, she can't just force the ship into the bottle, she has to take it apart and reassemble it inside it's new resting place. So she must tear the world apart, then repair it inside her Tome, which would in turn give her the entire energy of the story, and allow her to enter the bottle if she so wished, because technically she's far smaller than the ships she recreates. For example, she could put THIS ship into a bottle, and therefore still walk within the ship after it was encased. That's my guess from what I know at least." It would offer, knowing that Deva was already on her own train of thought, but willing to put that idea on the pages for her to look over once she had gotten her own ideas down.

"Perhaps... Perhaps that missing memory... is actually WHY the stories don't move forward and stay locked in place. Think about it... everyone lost has been important to the story, everyone has some important role to play. I would guess that they were accidentally cast out when the Cloaked One froze her story. That in turn cast out most of them... but what they do, what they were meant to do, still lingers in the stories because they were so integral to moving the plot along. So essentially those memories, WHO they are is being used as a pillar to keep the story from falling apart, but THEY can not be there, because if they are, they would move the story forward. The only reason I guess that this is unintentional is because ________ doesn't seem to want anyone to be cast out if she can help it... But for all I know she wants them out as well." It would guess, still just going off of the things that it already knew.

"You... plan to help me? I wasn't exactly aware that I needed any help right now." The Tome would chuckle to itself, once again genuinely surprised at the thought that it was the one that had to be helped in this whole situation. In its mind, everything else had to come first. There were worlds that needed saving, people that needed help, agents that needed to be stopped as soon as they could, and a rogue Tome wielder running around that had to be kept from causing any more damage. Others came before it, and it knew that it could manage for as long as necessary, since it was used to a problem here and there, used to just pushing forward when it had to. "You make my situation sound so sad when you put it that way. I can manage, it's not like I haven't gotten used to it. Besides, it's not entirely blackmail considering that I purposely chose to tether myself to you. I asked to be at your mercy when I picked you, I saw the things that you could do, and so I trusted you to handle me in the right way, trusted that you would do the right thing. I truly don't want to be a burden to you... so this isn't completely necessary. Thank you for the consideration though." For some reason, its wielders always found something wrong with the way that Tomes worked, but it didn't mind as much as they seemed to. "Heh... I'll admit that I've considered the idea of being able to properly experience the world around me, but it's always been something out of reach. But by that same logic... wouldn't creatures that can see more types of lights than you feel bad for you only seeing one type of light? You see that which is around you as normal, in the same way that the words around me have become normal." There would be a pause once Deva brought up the kinds of things that it would do behind closed doors for its wielders... and if the Tome had a face, it would be blushing just a little bit. "Weeeeell... There have been a few things that I've been asked to do... THAT was an awkward conversation when I finally asked Spera why she asked me to make those kinds of things... Didn't think she'd want to go any further than large masses of tentacles... but she was into QUITE a bit of... things..." Though once Deva asked if the Tome ever hated its own powerlessness, if it ever wished it could protect its wielder better, the angel would feel a sting of pain and sadness for a few moments as it thought about something. "Yes... I have done that... Sometimes what I do isn't enough..." Though that feeling would pass quickly, the book composing itself better to focus on the journey ahead of it, and Deva's lighthearted teasing went a long way in bringing it back to a more cheery mood.

"Ha! A simple bookmark? Is that all you can think about? Oh how I'd love to splatter you with ink, seeing your pure body coated in my warm black lust... I could show you my extensive... long... perfectly formed index... MMMMMMM... And I can show you how hard my... Ooooohhhh... bindings can get." The Tome would joke, and when Deva read the written notes, she'd actually hear a moan in time with what was written in the pages. "Of course it sounds... tempting... But there's just some things that I don't think can be done... And let me tell you, my list of 'impossible things' is much shorter than most considering the things that I've both done and seen."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Technically some of the crew is up here.. not helping it.. eh." Deva chuckled at Zanas chiding. Odd that the first mate was this nervous, if the captain was anything to go by this crew should not trouble them at all. Hadn't Jade said that Zana had taught her how to fight? How'd she get scarred then. Hmnnn... "You fought pretty much this exact same crew? Heh, I understand your apprehension then.." Deva said, more to gauge this than anything. By how she'd judge the captain and, consequentially her first mate, getting scars was unlikely, even if they had to defend others..
"Problem is even if I wanted to tell you all my secrets I'd fall asleep before I finished with it." She shrug-smiled truthfully.

"Hmnn..." She exhaled deeply, looking over to her tome. "There are legends, creation myths, in almost every world and culture, speaking about chaos and gods bringing order, sometimes imposed, sometimes another. In many of those worlds, actual gods exist, but unless we ask a creator deity (and those are tricky to get a hold of) It'd be hard to figure out if any of those myths are the echoes of your war." She noted.
"Sealed.. likely someone like Boccob. There's some powerful mage-deities that actually know to keep dangerous secrets.. secret. But you are right, we'd likely not have much sucess. Hadn't thought about the knowledge being off-limits and.. I do have a reputation.. plus not letting people know I got you, that's just asking for a hassle. Hrmnn." Deva mused.

"Quirks. I don't have quirks. I think. Pfff." Deva pouted a little. It was just a colorful personality after all! "Hmnn? Well.. it's just... it's part of my moral code. I guess. Not the easy way, because the easy way is too often just cowardly or cruel." She then shrugged. "I'm me. I'm not a hero, never have been, never will be... Spera? Heh. I like that name. Hello, could you spera moment of your time? Heh. You know I heard of someone with a name quite similiar, perhaps... Anyway!" She shrugged.
"I know you can handle this on your own, Isa. But I'm not sure if I can." She smiled mysteriously. "Oh and.. I expect you to be quite useful in testing something.. soonish. Plus you let me observe the enemies.. abilities. Useful. I can't deal with something if I don't know what it is now, can I?"

"So ..." Deva mused at the tome after her experiment. "Basically, It's a supportive chant, not much difference.. I can drop the incantation to lower grade spells just fine, higher ones are more troublesome. Still, it's useful to know. Clue you in on what I'm thinking.. err.. simple. I try to use everything I remember of how the cloaked one sealed a story to figure out a way to unseal it basically by brute force. It may sound tricky, but you wouldn't believe the things smartly applied magic can do.. that said, let's start smaller with something that has more.. direct applications. I can deal with freeing the worlds after convincing her to.. cooperate."

The angel nodded, making it sound simple enough, then chuckled. "Err.. Notey is not an intelligent item, .. I -think- .. are you two talking about me ? hrmnnn..." Deva mused. "Tearing apart and rebuilding hmnn.. that got to take either power or a lot of time. The problem is, that would mean the way to restore the stories would be to pull them apart again. Well.. there is another way to get a ship out of a bottle actually." Deva said, adding in a more serious tone to make clear what this would entail: "Just got to smash the bottle."

"No.. I mean. Yes, that could be it, but I don't like it. A whole world moving on does not depend on a single person alone. Reality would compensate around them. If you try to change things... well normally it should Tomes are complicated. Hrmnn... Still. If it is the keystone, that means my experiment will be all the more interesting." Deva grinned. "I'm happy destabilizing this delicate balance if it is one."
Deva then smirked. "You argue a lot with me for someone that saw the things I could do. You've not seen enough it seems. I admit.. I hide it and lie, because I want people to treat me like they see me." Deva mused, then focused on her tome. "I've torn more than one soul from damnation. And I will be the judge of whom I offer my help to, not the ones recieving it... also oh my... so you trust me to handle you right hmnnn?" Deva smirked, before looking at the tome.
"Creatures that see different colors than me?" She suddenly laughed, a cheerful, unusually open and honest sound. She tilted back her hat, leaning back on her chair "I'm a transmuter. I can change my own shape to percieve things unseen, taste things un.. tasted? Ahem. I see the starlight in the sky.
That is an old saying. It's roughly translated in the common tongue to.. Although darkness shrouds the sun, you see the starlight in the sky. Although your battles is not won, you know that hope will never lie."
Deva mused, looking over to the tome. "Yay. Stars! Glitter glitter! Heh, Spera sounds like my wife." She grinned.

"Ooh my, you're making an angel blush.. I guess you learned a few things over the centuries. .. also whats with people and impossible odds. Here.. give me an open page.. -I will be gentle.-" She grinned, resuming her feathered writing, this time in Tomey, not .. notey, as she explained:
"Of course we can't transform you into a simple organic shape, which is why we will use a transfer by shaving off some of you and creating a cast to .. listen, it's like you are the ocean and the ocean makes big rocks small and then I build a sand-castle into it but then we temporarily put the ocean into the castle, of course to do that we have to limit the duration and use disproportionate power compensation else the castle would just burn out. So this is why we are going to put you into a temporal body to try out, but also keeping you as you are." Deva began doodling on her tomes page, drawing an arcane diagram with a cutesie smiling stick-figure (and some ink splotches) hiding a Deva as she scribbled on. "Just.. theoretically speaking. I'd have to fine tune the details but its possible. Imagining long dark hair, old generous eyes, perhaps a slight .. inkyness in apperance.. hmnhmnn?" She purred, scribbling on and finally pat-patting her notes after finishing a rather complicated looking circle. "What do you think?"
Deva's explanation was.. lackluster, as always, but, having a chance to actually 'look at' her notes, someone like tomey could discern it. Deva had near accurately estimated it's mass, it's power-containment abilities and added an arcane formula to negate potential build in defenses. Next, she had written out details on a body to be created with a conjuration spell, skipping over all the boring details with a doodle and going right to a spell designed to shun off the tomes abilities, by displacing them into.. ink. It sounded quite impossible, yet it was spelled out right there, shortened and messy as Deva's notes were. Rather than do calculations she had placed a few doodles here and there and done estimations, but by how close she had gotten, she must have somehow gone over all of this in her head in but a few moments.
"In theory it's solid. Though ironically it would consume more energy the more you have as you need to maintain a displacement, we wouldn't want anyone slurping up your magics oh no. Can't do it as you are so of course got to displace what you are. That said! If you dun wanna do it I totally understand. You can get vertigo from too many impressions hammering at your senses after all. Chances are you'd be overwhelmed for a second or two, then splatter into a blob of ink and reform as tome. But! Impossible. Pff." She pfft'ed.

"For now, I'm thinking about a new spell, something to hopefully directly interfere with the reality.. thingie they all have." Deva sighed, then looked over to Richard, pondering. She could try asking him about the battle at the islands... She had noticed Zana watching the captain and she had realized that, in the story she had been told of the captains capture there was one factor she couldn't account for- the captain herself. But even if she was right, if there was an agent, why would they posess and influence the captain? How did these stories usually go? ... great pirate captain gathers treasures. Faces setback after making an overconfident mistake, Crew is in peril, captain pops up and rescues them? It all kind of made sense in a story. Plus, when the captain teased her Deva just felt err.. teased horny, no supernatural influence.. she even took a break to make sure nothing off was happening. She nodded, approaching Richard. "Heya soo err.. talked with the first mate and.. I think people are a bit nervous. No.. you don't have to go back to your cells, but perhaps just grab some food, grab a corner to rest in, take the rest of the evening off whilest the girls have their fun. Heh. Try to free your buddies I got an interesting new spell I got to test." She smirked, deciding to, after her apology, try to accomondate Zana.. she hadn't known the two crews struggle had left scars.. literally. If the few pirates of Richards grew obliged Deva would nod, then shrug over to Isa. "I've been worried enough for the two of us. Got things to plan but, I guess, until the agent strikes, we really got nothing concrete to deal with. For now.. try to forget why we are here and let's enjoy being part of a Lewd Lesbian pirate crew, ok? Do what you want to.. or don't want to."
She shook her head, taking the smallest sip of wine, enjoying the orgy happening around for the time being and working on her spell-notes, busying herself with spell-tinkering, taking a creative break by asking: "Well, everyone is being lewd, but not your thing to join in, eh Isa? I can't quite summon the dryad and feel a bit self-conscious I left the captain hanging, kinda there.. what to do.." Even if Deva had a different treshhold than others, the dryad-teasing and lesbian pirate orgying all around had had an.. impact on her. A part of her wanted to just nap somewhere away from the orgy before she was too.. bothered. "Ugh, look at me, thinking too much whilest around .. this is going on. I'm not -that- old. Screw it." She shook her head and grinned as she leaned back, deciding to see what would happen around her whilest her spell-theorizing got quickly invaded by lewdities of pretty women around her any way, causing her to shift ever so slightly with a cute flush to her cheeks. Admittedly, she also quite enjoyed females with... something extra, but there was -something- tempting about the beautiful loving all around.
Again she closed her eyes to briefly sigh at her role. It might have been fun, being part of such a crew, perhaps the ships healer, traveling and struggling with them, rather than being just a pretend-companion for a brief while. Deva kept her eyes closed a bit longer.. perhaps rather than sneaking off from her own welcome party some more she'd simply allow herself to doze off like this in the comfy chair, she decided with a slight grin on her lips, as one of her hands wandered under her dress, cupping her sex and caressing along her clit in a slow, sensual rythm. She had well worried enough for a few. She grinned a bit as she kept her eyes closed, imagining a more extreme and lewd conversion into the pirate crew, being made to kneel and lick one of the pirates whilest being outfitted by them, taught to obey and crave pussy like a proper lesbian pirate sister.. "Hamnn.." Deva moan-purred in her quasi first row seat.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Not this EXACT same crew. Edward tends to replace a few people every now and then the moment he decides that they're 'useless'. But I recognize a good few of them, he doesn't get rid of all of them after all..." Zana would answer, usually whenever they ended up beating the man, he threw out anyone that he decided didn't help, and the crew captured a few of them every now and then and turned them in for their bounty. Though she had no respect for that practice, in her mind the crew was like family, and you couldn't just discard family members for no reason, they'd have to do a lot more than just mess up once or twice to be sent out on their own. "I can handle them in a straight fight... problem is they always come up with some damn plan. I don't know if Edward was smarter than he let on, or if there was an actual tactician on his crew, but despite how much we outclass them in skill, they usually come up with some way to give us a problem." She would explain, shrugging again before heading off to her spot again to think about some things.

"People do naturally want some explanation for why they were created, though often times it is far more complicated than the myths would have you believe. If the Tome War was the source of many of these myths of destruction and creation, I highly doubt that any of them will be all too accurate. Even those that experienced it first hand don't have the full picture of exactly what happened. I know that there was a destructive war that tore worlds apart, and that one brave woman gave her life to stop it as much as she could. I could always go into more details, but you would be asking me to recall something incredibly ancient at this point." It would explain, the Tome having been there to see as much of the war as possible, as its first wielder had done everything it could to stop both sides from causing any more destruction, which meant that she had a lot of interactions with both sides of the war, usually trying to stop them, though occasionally helping them if it meant preventing some kind of incredibly destructive plan from coming through. "Heh... I shudder to think of what those that know you well enough would think if they heard you had acquired a Tome. Of course, I really don't care what some gods might think of me choosing you. You are the one that has the best chance of doing this right." It would tell her, having faith in the angel to not go too far with this kind of power.

"Quirks aren't bad though! We all have them and all that... You just have one or two more than the usual person you meet... But the usual person you meet is kind of boring a lot of the time, so it actually works out in the end." Isa would remark quickly, not meaning to insult Deva with what she said, actually appreciating Deva's quirks considering that it made sure that nothing was going to be boring on this adventure. "I'm sure that Spera had never heard that one before..." The Tome would joke, and the angel would feel amusement coming from the book for that joke. "Couldn't even Spera thought or how much she must have hated that joke eh?" It would respond. "She told me that her name meant 'Hope' in her language. Maybe you've met someone distantly related to her, or just a coincidental similar name." "Oh come on, if I can do it then YOU wouldn't have a problem with it! You've done amazing so far, and we're definitely miles further than anyone else that fought The Cloaked One has been. So I think we're doing a great job so far." Isa would respond encouragingly, giving another thumbs up to show that she believed in Deva even more than she did herself. "Well, if you need help testing anything, I could try. As long as it's not something SUPER dangerous then I figure helping with that kind of stuff is the best way to make sure that you're ready for whatever it is that we're going to run into next..."

"You're very clever... I know that many have probably told you that time and time again by now, but the way that you work with things is something that I still have never seen before. At least, not with it working so well in this regard. It's incredible... And when things are necessary, you seem able to stop and think in a slightly different way, now instead looking over everything that you know about ________ to try and find out more about what she does. Anyway... now that I've complimented you again, I expect that I'll be a pillow tonight... but I had to speak my mind." The Tome would joke again, deciding that being drooled on was something that it could deal with when it came to complimenting something that legitimately surprised it.

"Oh yes, Notey and I are having quite the conversation about you. Apparently Notey doesn't enjoy all the lewd doodles you keep hiding deep inside of it. Tsk... You should treat your poor notebooks a little better." It would joke, which Deva would hear a small chuckle coming from the book from that. "I suppose we could indeed smash open the bottle. But if you don't smash it in the right way, you could cause some irreparable damage to the ship. Though, I had already accepted the possibility that the 'bottle' in this situation might need to be broken. So if that is the only way that we can free all those stories then I understand." It would tell her solemnly, figuring that such things sometimes became necessary. "I know you'll try and help me with this anyway... but it never hurts to try and convince someone. There's always a limit though, and no matter how many limits you break, there's always another one there. Eventually you reach a limit that you can't get through. But for you... that limit is very far off, and I doubt you'll be hitting it any time soon. So if you really want to try and give me an actual body, go right ahead. Just don't think that I have any pressing need for it is all I'm saying. I'm content with where I am... well... I'm content with THAT part of my existence at least. Other things I'd like to change first before I try to see the world itself." It would further elaborate for her.

"See... asking what I would want my appearance to be is even tougher. I've only ever seen like... 100 people over hundreds of thousands of years of existence. And of them I can remember... 7 of them. One of them is probably the only person I'd ever truly say that I 'Hate'. The other 6 include you, my 3 former wielders, and the two wielders that my third worked along side. I don't have a great point of references for how I would like to 'look'. Maybe I'd just like the appearance of Spera... not sure yet. But if you're asking my opinion on whether this will all work... it sounds feasible at least." It would answer for her.

Richard and his men would agree to Deva's terms, still behaving themselves aside from Richard having to occasionally smack one or two of them as a reminder to give the women some privacy in their... crew wide orgy. Isa would just blush some more, having been trying to ignore the huge orgy around her as much as she could. "I don't even know any of these women... and it's in public and people would see me... Yeah, I'm not really into that." Isa wasn't one for that kind of thing, even with recent events she felt that something like this was just a bit too far.

Looking around, Deva would see the entire crew wrapped up in their orgy. Even Zana seemed to have relaxed for a bit, sitting back in her chair with her legs spread as the chef that Deva had seen earlier was between the four armed woman's legs, her head bobbing up and down on... something. Tina and Lucy were still having their fun, pampering and pleasuring one another, Jade was eating out one crew member as she herself was serviced, all of them fucking one another intimately for hours until they eventually went to bed exhausted. And unless Deva asked for anyone to specifically join her, she would be left alone until she went to sleep, Isa turning in rather early since there wasn't much left to do.

========Later that night=======

Deva would be awakened by the sounds of shouting in the room directly next to where she had slept. It sounded like two people were having a very intense argument, and were likely trying to be quiet but things were getting rather heated. If she listened in, Deva would hear the voices of Jade and Zana shouting at one another. "... Like you don't even fucking care! Do you even think for half a second before you do anything?! This isn't some kind of game!" "We're fine! The crew's fine! You're fine! What more do you want from me?!" "I want you to actually LISTEN TO ME! This isn't as simple as you want to think that it is!" "Just because I'm listening, doesn't mean I'm gonna do what you say! I've thought this out, I know what I'm doing! I'm still the Captain of this damn ship and we'll do things my way! We're fine! You're safe, the crew is safe!" "And how long is that going to last?!" "As long as you fucking listen to me when I'm telling you something!" "Mark my words this is going to go to shit if you keep acting like this!" "No, YOU mark MY words! I'm the Captain! And what I say goes! And I say we're going to the Isle and getting that last fucking map piece. 'Trap' be fucking damned! And if you don't like it, then you can fucking leave!" Then there'd be a few moments of silence before Deva heard what sounded like a chair being smashed to pieces. Then she'd hear a door slam and the sound of stomping feet would be heard echoing down the halls of the ship, sounding like one of them stormed off from the argument.

Then there'd be another few moments of silence before Deva would hear... sobbing... from the room next to her. From the sounds of it, Jade was crying now, devastated that she had that kind of argument with her first mate. Though at this point, it was up to Deva how she was going to handle this situation, whether she wanted to go back to sleep and help with the pirate's mission in the morning, or if she wanted to go in and help the Captain and find out more about what was going on, or maybe even go confront Zana about it and still find out more about the things that were going on between this crew. Either way, now was the time to choose.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva had shrugged at Zana, little she could add to that, before focusing on her tome again, then she grinned a little. "Well, if you told my brother about it he'd do this adorable panic faced that's not quite panicked because he's usually the composed type. Then again. I could do enough wild things on my own." She chuckled. "So I guess it's more about people understanding who I am than anything." She shrugged briefly. "I don't want power, but it's sometimes a byproduct of what I actually want."

"'Well, I'm certainly trying not to be boring."
She nodded, pacified by Isa's explanation. "Hope hmnn. Yeah a coincidence perhaps." She noted at the tomes name-explanation. "We aren't doing a great job until the cloaked one lies broken before us." Deva responded to Isa's consolation, showing a harshness. "Eh.. actually, it is super dangerous. Usually these things don't go wrong though, but if they do it wouldn't be pleasant for you.. Don't worry, I can do without testing."

Deva grinned at the tome. "Who says I don't like being told I'm clever when I'm doing things. Why else would I not travel alone!" She nodded. ".. w..wait you know of the lewd doodles.. it.. just gets a bit lonely... and it's a heavy-duty notebook, got to deal with these things. Pfff!
Restoring a damaged ship can't be harder than taking it apart and reassembling it, but yes. Until I know a lot more and tried a thing or two, I have to be cautious."
Deva nodded.

"I don't think in limits. In my mind, anything is possible. I've encountered one, admittedly, and it quite bothered me, but lightning needs not strike twice... but.. yeah, I guess there are more important things, if you are content. Perhaps you'd like having a body, perhaps you'd not, but right now we got more pressing concerns.. and spells do take time to balance, I can't work on more than one at a time."

Deva grinned, leaning back and enjoying the show, shrugging to Isa while at it: "Hey, whatever you prefer, ok?" She then grinned a little at the display.. particularly the lewd Zana, though it did marginally impact the lesbian pirate show it was lewd for.. different reasons. Either way, Deva was happy warmly purring and masturbating a little at the display, helping her.. relax and fall asleep....

It seemed someone had brought her to a room to rest in.. or perhaps she had half asleep wandered there, though, usually she was rather aware of her surroundings. And someone was shouting. She didn't like shouting. Deva laid back, hearing the shouting and smashing noises, pondering, closing her eyes. "Upside, convinced people are genuinly in this." She stretched, getting up, entering the captains door... unanounced. She had gotten better with her tactlessness in recent years but it was still there. She cared about people, not customs. Now, the captain was quite similiar to herself, what would SHE like to hear in this situation.. ah yes.
"Don't be sad about the chair, we can fix it." She enthused. "Or make a new one. With lewder design. You are right, by the way. We got to go into the trap, because, funny thing about my magic. It's.. reliably. If the one I'm after is not on this ship, they must be at your next destination. And if I don't get to stop them, more than just your crew will be in trouble. You'll see once you get there.
Also, I think you should busy yourself planning this out, as is a captains duty. So. You know we are dealing with a trap, and from me, you get the bonus warning that someone there is quite patiently planning to not kill but capture and charm you. They had time to turn the whole place into hostile terrain for us, but you actually have the advantage. Don't try to think about what could happen to you in a trap, but try to think about what you would do IF you were the one creating the trap. What you would plan for. For example, whom would you expect. Why is there a specific number of people, would more people matter.. or perhaps, does the number of people not matter at all and is a diversion for something else. Think about it. I got to split, wanna nap some more!"

With that, and allowing little time to answer, Deva rushed out of the room.. She might not be able to track Zana otherwise, and once she did, she approached her.

"Hello! I'm Deva. Yeah, super clever don't you think. I put my own name backwards. No one can guess that!" She exhaled. "Jade thinks similiar to me, which is why I'm going to tell you not one, not two, but three of my secrets. You are mistaken in the manner in which we think.. and I can tell you despise that because you are an innately honest and honorable person.
Jade propably wont admit that, because I wouldn't have a while ago, but it's not that we don't think or worry like you do, as a matter of fact, we worry far more than you could ever imagine."
Deva exhaled, sitting down with arms crossed
"It's not that I truly think about using my magic to create a giant cupcake.. err, most of the time. It's that, at all times, I keep thinking about not just complicated things, but about each and every danger, the harm, my magic can cause. All the mistakes I have made -and there have been so many-.
It may seem like we act impulsively, and.. to a degree we do, but if Jade is anything like me, she is never going into any danger without having worried about it throughoutly. At some point you just say 'Well, I got to try, else I'll sit here and do nothing out of fear' and at that point you just shout 'Yo ho!' or in my case.. demand strawberry juice. Not because we don't worry, but because facing reality with a mind like ours is too painful.
Ever seen the captain come up with an unlikely plan or escape? You do that only by thinking of all the likely things first and dismissing them. Thing is, that doesn't just apply to you winning.. you also imagine all the ways you could lose.
That's how it is with burdens like leadership if you are very clever. I know a few things about them.
This is also why I don't tell you more of my secrets."
She scratched the back of her head, giving a smile. "Sometimes, not sharing is a kindness.
Now, I know how you feel. You feel like someone so close to you doesn't trust you, because you are the type that wants to know they are dying, not be told that all will be fine, aren't you? Well.. here's the thing.
Just because you are that strong, don't mean your captain is strong enough to tell you."
Deva shrugged, getting up again.

"Anyway. I promised you three truths. My name and that tidbit were the fun ones. Keep the rest of this secret alright?
You are right, we are heading into a trap. But it's not about map pieces."
Infact, Deva suspected the final map piece might have been destroyed just as a petty final effort to derail the story..
"It's about you. The most capable warriors of the most capable pirate crew. Imagine someone very patient and very powerful wanted to forcefully recruit them, this would be the way, wouldn't it?" It wasn't the truth, but it was close enough. "The problem is, not going is just as dangerous. So, presume you just keep sailing, having fun.. well, Edwards crew now knows you got six pieces. You want to kill them all? Thought so, then, soon everyone knows you got six pieces.. Now how would wanna be upstart pirate captains approach that? That's right.
Theres one thing challenging the Queen of pirates, another challenging a bunch of pirates that didn't have the backbone to get the final piece.
The thing about trouble is you can't always choose the time and the place. Our opponent chose the place.. so we ought to choose the time."
Plus, Deva didn't have unlimited time...

"But! Don't worry about it. There is one thing said opponent doesn't expect. Or rather, one thing they do. They expect you to 'just' be pirates... where I happen to be able to teach you a thing or two." That's literally not from this world. "Infact, how about you try to rope up Tina by tomorrow evening.. you might be in for a little suprise. She'll be the final of the five people coming along, because I feel that she has a great hidden talent for a strong but complicated form of magic.
Isa is also improving.. don't tell her, will go to her head and frankly, the captain is already quite impressive, though she doesn't have one particular skill in combat, she's good at defending, side-effect of doding four arms I presume, and applies random things quite well.
That leaves you.
You are concerned about the crew and your captain? Well then, you got to get better. You can't learn magic, but I can teach you how to deal with those using special powers. They will mistake you for a strenght only charge-a doing person. They'll simply unleash their powers on you and turn you against us or disable you, that's why you need to know what to watch out for."
Deva explained on, nodding and waving with one hand to illustrate her point.. then, she pointed with the waving hand to her other. "That handsign I just made while you were busy listening to me talk initiates a spell. Most mages love to hear themselfs talk, including myself. The trick is not to let them even do that. Put something you can quickly throw into one of your hands. It needs to be subtle and quick. Every mage user learns to deflect huge weapons, but a sudden bouncing marble slapping their hand discrupts their concentration. All but a very few of the most powerful use either spell sillables or gestures.. it's exeptionally hard affecting something or someone without a gesture. Yes, there are those that can do it, or those that have an aura or afflict you with a gaze alone, but, usually, such powers are far weaker and ment to weaken a target before a full spell is used. You should be able to resist the first influence and if you then disrupt them, you buy valuable seconds,.. Dir-enrei!" Deva mused, extending her arms which suddenly lit up with an orange glow. "Aand again a spell.You will notice how I subtly slowed down before focusing on the spell formula. It's a tell-tale sign. Remember, aim at the beginning of the spellcast, that's when, if you throw, for example a rope, the ability user will be at their weakest. If you strike too quick, they will dodge and use defensive magic. Too late.. the spell is nearing it's completion. Only if you act at just the right moment, will it disrupt the casters concentration.. they will struggle to maintain it, drop it to cast a defensive one, lash out with a more offensive spell in anger.." Or use Tome-granted abilities. But, if they used their power on dealing with Zana, that gave Deva an advantage as well.

"If you are ready and willing, I'll show you how to deal with mages in this way as we sail on, starting with obvious spellcasting and speeding it up. Remember, to disable an enemy mage you have to restrict the movement of both hands and silence them. Your four arms are supremely adapt at halting an opponents hand movements."

And, after... calming captain and First mate, Deva would do that, happily helping out the ships crew and busying herself with spell-tinkering half the day, training a bit with Tina and Zana, trying to help one out with the basics of spellcasting, and the other the basics of interrupting a spellcasting user. Whilest Deva did not at all -know- if they'd be facing one such agent, taking the final map piece in such a manner hinted at someone that was a patient planner, a thinker, not an active physical actor like for example Mortema.. even so, most of the cloaked ones servants had shown some form of supernatural abilities, it was worth a try to improve her chances. Deva also let Jade know that she wanted the pirates to take centerstage with whatever challenge and trap lay ahead, she would follow along as support, following the others lead.. until their opponent started breaking the rules.
Besides that, she enjoyed herself as part of the pirate crew, wishing Richard good luck once if they parted from the othe pirates before heading on, sneak-peeking into the kitchen for sweets and laughing with the pirates, telling tall tales of adventures in strange, distant lands and asking Tomey.. about puns.
Deva's spell-research was slow, while she did have Azalea and Isa as two subjects, one hat had been enhanced and one that had things taken from her.. obviously she couldn't test the spell she planned on her dryad, but she could observe its effects. "Damn it, it's not working." She complained to her tome in an alone moment. "I thought I could create a spell based on the energy taken,, you know, err.. there is a poison vampire hunters use that makes their very blood poisonous if ingested. A backlash energy loop spell like this, but.. the cloaked ones manipulations are too much raw power to handle in a stable way. Oh well, back to the fluffing board, only one out of every ten spells makes it anyway." She would shrug, simply drafting up a new set of notes. "New idea.. yes. I think this could work. Boring spell though. He he heh...Who thought I'd ever try to get inspired by the powers of one of these creatures.. Silly old angel, I wasted too much time trying to think about fighting, trying to make things easier for you.. answer is so simple, really." Deva grinned at her tomey and began working on a new kind of spell, with a whistling.

In lewder news, Deva was not.. lonely, spending some time with Azalea to distract herself from lewd fantasies of blue skinned women tying her up and 'silencing' her spellcasting in more sensual ways. She left the Dryad to mostly be herself, beyond a certain encouraging of her loyalty and tickling of her lusts.... Deva had the suspicion that the dryad was not comfortable on the ship made of wood and thus mostly kept her in a rest-giving feather-form.
And of course, there were the spiderlings she had been impregnated by. It was easy to hide a subtle change of her figure in an illusion, but Deva did find herself briefly fantasizing about the spider-woman and giving herself over to be filled again after giving birth.. The spider-woman had been quite tempting after all.. just not as impressively so as the amazoness.... Deva gulped, thinking back to her.. it was definitly not helped by the dark godesses lewd dream.. It made Deva fantasize about.. things.. about what she had seen at the orgy.. thanks to Aelissa's lewd trainings the angel had a soft spot for.. certain women already anyway... she briefly considered indulging with Zana but.. no, asking for such things felt.. strange. It even did with Azalea, ironically, as much as Deva had lustfully enjoyed enslaving the dryad, actually using her just for her own pleasure made Deva feel a little guilty. Meanwhile, however, Neiths slick, inhuman ovipositor would.. Deva shook her head.. This was propably a side effect of the lewd egg-hormone.. things? The spider had been kind, all things considered...
Deva shook her head. That was the problem, really. She could easily deal with people like Mortema but those like Valerie and Neith and the Major that just wished her well were much harder.. Deva shook her head. She wasn't -going- to be a spider slave..not because she disliked what she had faced, but because the beautiful amazoness was.. no. No, because -she- had to keep fighting.. for.. Something.
In a calm moment, Deva would prepare herself, feeling the spiders growing within her she'd caress herself, moaning out and trying to relax at the same time, hiding her head in a pillow as she gave birth to the little spiderlings on the pirate-ship, panting and taking a short while to recuperate.. and have her mind clear a bit.
Afterwards, she presented a white feather with a small, runic circle enscribed on it. "Deliver this to her. Two way teleport, .. long recharge if used between stories I presume. I .. err.. guess if my theory was right she'll trust me enough to carry this with her.. though I wonder.." Deva bit her lips again, after all teleports could be used otherwise as well. She looked at the little angel-spiders.. likely fuzzier than normal ones! and imagined Neith sneaking up on her and injecting her poison into the angel, making Deva hers as she began filling her with new eggs and shaping her into proper servitude... then she shook her head, cursing her own submissive tendencies. She was not a spider-princess and.. as .. arousing as Valerie had been, neither was she some amazons cock-slut, she had things to save.. including these two. There were nine unknown agents and their mistress left... and at least with Neith it had been close.. No. For now, Deva would trust in her own strength and move on and see what was coming for her, as the days on the pirate ship went on.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Captain was... well... no surprise really, crying when Deva went in. Though she would seem to try and compose herself the moment that the angel walked in, apparently not wanting to be seen like that if she could help it. Though she would manage a chuckle when Deva told her that they could replace the chair if they needed to, needing that kind of humor to keep herself from getting too far down after fighting with her own family. "It's... not as simple as you make it out to be... But... I'll work on it..." And at least when Deva closed the door, she wouldn't hear the sobbing from earlier, and instead it sounded more like someone was writing quite furiously, it seemed that Jade had decided to throw herself into her work to make things ready, and to help get her mind off this kind of thing so that she could be strong enough to weather the coming storm that was likely waiting for them.

Zana, meanwhile, had nearly made her way back to her quarters by the time Deva had caught up with her, looking even more annoyed than she had at any point since Deva had met the four armed woman. Once again a pair of arms were crossed as she seemed to be thinking over things intently again. "Hmm? Oh... you heard that? My apologies for disturbing you." The First Mate would quickly say, before paying attention to the message that Deva had for her. And her expression would soften ever so slightly as she heard Deva's words, thinking back on the history that she had with the Captain and all the things that she had seen the woman see and do in the past. "It's not just that... It's... I guess you're right actually... I don't want to sit here and stay silent, I don't want to be left out on something... not when I would hope that someone trusts me enough to tell me... But even then... The Captain being stubborn gets even worse... There are times where she refuses to admit she was wrong, and I'm terrified that it won't just end badly for her or myself... I worry it will end poorly for all of us. And I'm not just talking about death... there are things that are far worse than death that the Captain has helped us narrowly escape... But there are just as many times that her own stubbornness got us into those situations to begin with." She would reply before thinking even harder on the topic, sincerely wanting to hear Deva out so that she could better understand the things that her Captain was saying and doing.

Though when Deva gave her warning of a greater threat going after them, Zana would seem even more thoughtful before she would look at Deva with curiosity and nod a bit. "You're right... I suppose we have no choice but to face what's coming then. Didn't think of it that way... And if this is really as important and dangerous as you say... I'll have to be ready." She would say determinedly, calmed down a bit from the intense anger that had been coursing through her earlier. Zana would carefully pay attention to Deva's lesson, committing her teachings to memory incredibly quickly, nodding and observing it all with a keen eye. Disrupting spellcasters seemed like a worthwhile lesson to learn all things considered, and they had run into a few really tough ones a couple of times before. "If you are willing to train me, then I will gladly accept that offer. I am always willing to learn new ways to further my combat. Thank you, Madame." The first mate would once again kneel and bow her head, a sign of respect for someone that was about to teach her new combat techniques. She was already well versed in many different forms of combat, so adding another one on top of that would just be another benefit.

Over time, the pirates would happily learn what they could from Deva, happy to learn new skills, abilities, or even something as simple as learning new stories that they could one day tell others, it was all worthwhile to the pirate crew. Richard would actually be allowed outside of his cell for good behavior, and became decent friend with a couple crew mates over time. He was lucky in that he was rarely ever part of the actual fights with the crew, so few of them held grudges against him in particular. The crew even agreed that they could drop him off at The Isle rather than for his bounty, so long as he swore not to chase after them again. Though Jade and Zana would still seem very uncomfortable whenever the man was around, and both would keep an eye on him whenever he was allowed to spend some time outside of his cell. Tomey would show itself to have a decent understanding of puns, and would throw a few back Deva's way for the enjoyment of it. And once she had given birth to her clutch of (quite adorable) spiders, they would mostly scuttle out, taking the item Deva entrusted them with into a crack somewhere in the ship, and then they'd disappear the moment that they were out of sight. Though one would remain, climbing onto a nearby table and scuttling over to greet her.

It looked like the little spider wanted to stay with her. Though if she wanted it would still leave without any fuss, more just curious as to the types of things that its mommy got up to. But if it wasn't safe for the tiny spider, it would lift one leg up in a 'salute' to Deva before scuttling off to the same place that all the other baby spiders had run off to. But otherwise the entire trip was rather uneventful, the ship making its way to The Isle...

The Isle was a relatively large island with quite a few ports, which had many different pirate ships set up at their ports. And off in the distance, remarkably different than the wooden shacks and small establishments was a tall stone tower. It looked over the many tiny homes and buildings that looked like they were made in under a week, while the tower seemed to be a much longer building project. Strangely enough... the whole town looked completely silent, as though everyone had already cleared out far ahead of time. The ship would find an open dock and quickly get things set up.

Jade had gathered up Deva, Isa, Tina, and Zana, the planned group that would be going to the meeting for the final map pieces. "Alright... Don't bring any weapons that you want to keep. If we don't give them any weapons they'll get suspicious, so we'll be bringing some swords for them to take from us to make them think that they have us completely beaten. Everyone still on the ship, I want you to be ready to set sail the moment we're on deck! Chances are they'll be chasing after us, and I want us out of there before anything goes wrong! Lucy, be ready for an emergency pick up!" Jade would order as they were preparing to disembark. And once they all got off the ship, Jade would lead the way through the town, and there would be no one on the streets and no one making any noise throughout the town. Nobody doing or saying anything, no noise and no one bustling among the streets. "Welp... that's not a good sign. This place is normally loud at every hour of the day. Something is up. Keep on with the plan though... act as though we don't care about this kind of thing..." She would whisper over to the rest of the group as they approached the large stone tower, where a woman was standing their waiting for them.

She wore long flowing robes, and held what looked like a mage's staff, smiling politely as she looked the group over. Her long blue hair was flowing a bit with the wind, the only noise that was going through the town. "Greetings... I suppose that you are the ones that have the rest of the map pieces? M'Lady will meet with you now. However... please remove your weapons first." Then she would tap the ground with her staff, a chest rising out from the ground and opening on its own, showing nothing inside. Zana would step forward and drop four different swords into the chest and nod, the Tina would step up and hand over a dagger and a sword that she kept on her, and finally Jade would step forward and drop off two swords, then another sword hidden under her jacket, then a dagger hidden in her boot, and finally another dagger hidden underneath her hat. "Wouldn't want to mess this one up. You'll find no other weapons from me." She would tell the mage with a chuckle. "Of course... I understand that in your line of work, keeping that many weapons on you is very important." The woman would nod with a smile, before waiting a moment to let Deva and Isa drop anything off before gesturing for them to follow her, leading the group of them all the way up to the top of the tower. Thankfully they wouldn't have to walk up the many staircases, as the mage would focus intently and create a large energy panel underneath all of them, lifting her hand to create a magical elevator up to the very top of the tower. "M'Lady had wondered if anyone would gather all the pieces. She is very grateful to have you here..." Then they would reach a platform at the very top floor of the tower, and the woman would lead to a large wooden door with a few fancy carvings around the frame. The mage would open the door and step into a large room that almost looked more like a throne room than anything. There was a table in the very middle of the room with a few chairs around it, and a little distance off from the chair was a large throne where a woman sat, looking over the group with a slightly sinister looking smile.

The woman had flowing, purple hair, and currently had an open book in one hand. Deva would feel raw magical power emanating from the woman as she looked over all of them very carefully. "Ah! Jade... I wondered when you and your friends would come here... Come! Sit down! Let us chat for a little while..." She would gesture to the seats at the table, standing up and starting to walk over to the table rather than remaining on her throne. Her eyes had an almost ancient look to them, as though the woman was much older than her rather voluptuous and youthful body would indicate, a body that Jade would find herself distracted by for a few moments before refocusing herself on the meeting at hand. "I'm particularly interested in the two new women you've added to your crew... I don't recall hearing anything from these two... They don't look to be from... around here..." She would say, staring intensely at Deva and Isa, smiling as though she knew something that none of them did. "So... you two... what are your names?" She asked, open to any questions from the group of them.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Stubbornness is just a beligerent way of saying someone wont give up." Deva chuckled, firmly on the captains side when speaking with her first mate, for self-identifying reasons.

"Also, call me 'madame' again and I'll weave in one or two spells that are really hard to stop and have emberassing results for you." Deva had huffed, really not sure on the oddly respectful angle the usually rough-edged first mate displayed. Must be a warrior-honor.. thing she decided.
Deva chuckled both at the puns first, and later, the adorable spider, healing magic quickly letting her recover from the experience. "What are you looking at, little guy?... Humnn.. alright, you can come along, but .. better watch yourself, alright?" She chuckled, picking up the spider, certainly not an arachnophobe, she let it sit on her shoulder, or hide in her poket for the time being, pokets that, the spider discovered, were about ten times the size they ought to be and filled with a random assortment of objects.

Deva mused when then, they got close to the island, peering over. "No one told me of a port-town. hohumnn..
No weapons? This will be a good test then."
She mused, shouldering her broom, but otherwise, not interfering with the captains decisions and orders.

She did look about in the town with a subtle apprehension though. "Hmnn..well well, now then.. let me get in the mindset." She mused, caressing a hand over her brooms bristle and, if not for everyone seeing her walk perfectly fine before, it'd be hard to believe she wasn't acting as she dragged one leg behind herself, her broom taking the apperance of a walking-stick. Once they approached the guardian and her chest Deva looked at it, then to the guardian.
"Ye wouldnae part an old pirate and her walkin' stick?" Happily continuing on.. if her ruse had worked.
She also subtly observed the mage she encountered.. that much focus for a simple force-platform ment she wasn low to low mid strength at best, not quite what she had expected, but time would tell. Deva continued onwards, leaning heavily on her 'walking stick' or, if taken from her, pretend-leaning on Isa and examining the carvings on the door with a subtle glance, out of random interest.

"Figured out the final part of the riddle." Deva mused to Isa half loud, after looking at the woman for a long moment. Then, she took a weak step forward, still keeping with her act. The thing was.. Deva didn't do things on accident. Well, she did, but she made these accidents work together. In this case, the woman before them had already given away who she was. She had heard of Tina, a passive, subtle part of the crew that would never have been around without Deva asking for her to be? But why had the village been empty on their way there? No. Deva was thinking in the wrong direction again. If the village was empty, were else would the villagers be.
"A.. ta..ta.. let me sit down as ye offered first." Deva exhaled, seating herself tiredly, if with her, leaning her broom against her seat lazily. "It nay be well mannered to ask fer others names when ye haven't shared yers, so I'll be calling ye Xirce.
But! in the spirit of non-aggression, ye can call me Aved, and her be Aysha."
She nodded to Isa.
"As for where we are from? It matters not. We be part of the crew and as per the code, our past before that nay matters anymore if we chose so, aye captain?"

"Me, Aysha, Tina and The First Mate merely be here as support. If ye hold to yer word and present the final piece of the map as ye promise, we shall be having a merry day. listening to the tale-telling."
Deva nodded and folded her hands. "Will there be rum and biscuits?"

"Then of course, if ye be tryin' to trick the captain, no one in this room will be smilin' about it, savy?" She subtly narrowed her eyes under her hat at that, if there, leaning towards her broom slightly. "We be a bit uneasy, ye see, some say this be a trap. I say, well, clearly ye lot nay think about it the other way about. This be a quest to become the piratey queen, Whoever collected all them eleven pieces would already be well known, so if some landlubber were to just steal them pieces, ya keen, " Deva theorized, innocently, but also giving the others something to think about: "Everyone would be like 'ey, this one got all the twelve pieces with just some simple bit of 'er trickery, she ain't tough outside 'er lil tower, lets keelhaul that wench and get Joe's treasure before she can grab it, easy time. So obviously this ain't be it, aye?" She would force this one to take the initative. She'd been riddling long enough.. of course, a powerful enough arcanist could, if not straight up see through her illusions, notice the illusory magic around Deva easy enough.

Still, just observing this one, Deva felt a little cautious. There were a total of three types of people giving off such energy. The first were those with powers that decayed, radiating light or heat or pure force as a result of a lack of focus or control over their power.. that was clearly not the case with someone seeming as old. Priselia might have been more the type for that.
The second type was those intentionally exuding their powers rather than focusing them into spells or a focus to reach a goal, Mortema had been a prime example of that.
The third, and most troublesome type were those that couldn't actually help it, those that had so much raw power that hiding it from sharp eyes was hard to impossible in itself.
Deva was none of those types. What she hadn't told Isa was that, at her base form, the ice-mage alone likely had more raw ability than her. Sure, Deva had a few tricks, but as far as innate energy went, her greatest power lay in healing magic. and unless the enemy was undead, that wasn't really an element that throwing about would do her any good.
That said, If you had a giant ball of iron, that sure looked heavy, and impressive, but unless you rolled it at someone it would not really do any damage.. and just to get it rolling you had to invest a lot of work. By comparison, if you had only a tiny amount of the same iron but knew how to fashion it into as sword...
Well, you still didn't want to try smacking it into the iron boulder, to be fair.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The tiny spiderling would jump up and down eagerly when Deva told it that it could come along, running around in a circle for a bit in excitement before being picked up and actually rubbing against the angel's hand affectionately. Then it would crawl into Deva's pocket, figuring that was a safer place for whatever might happen. It would then find something warm and fluffy in her surprisingly large pockets and start getting ready to make its home there for a while. It seemed that she would be having another travelling companion for a little while, a tiny, fuzzy, eight legged one at that.

The blue haired mage would raise an eyebrow at Deva holding onto her broom, thinking it over for a moment before shrugging. "Very well... You may keep your walking stick. I warn you, however, that we do not appreciate deception if that happens to be a weapon to be used against us. Either way, I assure you that you will all have your weapons returned to you once your transaction is complete." She would answer, bowing to the angel before getting them to the throne room.

The woman would raise her hand to her mouth and chuckle a bit when Deva mentioned that it was actually rude to not give your own name when asking others for theirs. "You are quite right... Where are my manners today... You may call me Tabitha, or M'Lady or 'Mistress' or whatever you prefer. I get called a lot of those things, so I've learned to respond to them all." Tabitha would explain, chuckling a little more now that she thought about the things that people had called her. Though that introduction would probably set a few more alarms off in Deva's head about the nature of the trap that they had walked into. "You're right... I suppose it is a good time to sit down." She would stand up suddenly and slowly walk over to one of the seats at the table, waving the blue haired mage over, who would step over and pull one of the chairs out for the purple haired woman. Then Tabitha would sit down and smile confidently at the group once more. "It is quite inconvenient to have a proper conversation from that throne after all, even if it is more comfortable and dramatic that way. So Aved and Aysha, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. You must be a very new member of the crew if I haven't heard of the two of you whatsoever." Jade would actually smile a bit when Deva brought up the fact that her past did not matter, nodding a bit in agreement. "Doesn't matter who you were before... You're part of my crew now, that's all that I care about." "Yes yes... I understand. One's past is irrelevant when the sea is your only future. A shame, I would tell you anything of my past if you so wished." The woman would shrug, not seeming to be all too fazed by Deva's reluctance to share her own past.

"Biscuits yes. Rum no. I abhor alcohol in my home... And my servants are not permitted to drink it either, in case I have need of them at any point. Drunk mages are not always the most enjoyable things to be dealing with" She would explain, turning a page in her book before looking over them again, sizing all of them up as she spoke. Tina and Zana would give a confident nod in agreement with Deva, being there for the sake of keeping Jade safe more than anything. "If you are hungry, I could have Regina fetch you something to eat. I assure you that I have the best cooks in the entire world... Aside from your own chef, of course. Your little undiscovered treasure of the culinary world. Were it not for her noble upbringing, she likely would have been famous for her cooking. A shame that fate only left her two options, live the life of a noble, or a pirate. Such is our destiny after all." Tabitha would remark before turning the page once again.

Her eyes would narrow a bit when Deva mentioned that the people in the room wouldn't be all too happy if this were a trap, looking at the group once again before speaking. "Do not throw veiled threats at me, please. If this WERE a trap and I took the pieces, then I feel sorry for any fools that would want to steal it from me. There's a reason no one has taken my single piece yet... Rest assured that I have no plans on just taking the piece from you... But if you wish to display your 'strength' in this scenario, then I will do the same. GUARDS!" The mage would snap her fingers and the doors would open behind the group of pirates, allowing a few people in.

Three armored people with swords would step in, two women and one men, all wielding their weapons at the ready as they surveyed the room. "Former fools that tried to forcefully take my piece. They've been... repurposed now, of course. And many more people that dared to attempt what they had are in this tower, all very useful by the way. I suppose that's just what happens when you go up against those that you can't handle. I dare anyone to try and take my piece, I could use a few more guards around my tower. Each failure just improves my chances after all." She would laugh once again, happy to know that she'd be safe if anyone tried anything. "Of course, they won't be needed today. Today you will be getting your very last piece. Skullman Joe would be proud. I had started to wonder if anyone would be impressive enough to handle this whole thing. He didn't make the pieces easy to find after all. Hid some in ancient ruins that he himself plundered, gifted one or two to powerful shamanistic tribes, buried some with cryptic maps across the world... He even gave three of them to the major nations of his era, meaning that to get them all you'd need to be able to handle so many different challenges. And the final one... that one belongs to me. The final test as it were. If I found you unworthy, I'd simply keep the last piece and keep you from ever reaching your goal. But... you are worthy..." Deva would get the sense that something in that story was a lie, but the woman was very calm and collected to the point where it was difficult to tell WHICH part was the lie just by reading Tabitha, as she was more difficult to read once she got into telling a story. "Have you brought the rest of the pieces?" "Wouldn't have come here if I didn't. One second..." Jade would reach into the pocket inside her jacket, pulling out what looked like an ancient treasure map with only one chunk in the very center of the paper that had nothing in it. "Excellent. Then I suppose it's time you got what you came for. Aqua!"

The blue haired mage would walk over to the corner of the room and tap her staff against the wall three times, and a small, ornate box would slide out of the wall. Then she would carry the box and place it on the table, opening it up to reveal a small scrap of paper in the middle of the box. "It's yours, Jade, Captain of the Blue Rose Pirates. Take it and fulfill your destiny... Prove yourself to be the true successor to Skullman Joe!" She would say dramatically, making Jade smile a bit now that her dream was right there in her grasp.

However... Deva would sense an extremely powerful pulsing of dark magic through that tiny piece of paper, as though the piece of the map itself had been enchanted with some kind of dark magic to do something the moment that someone picked it up. And she was the only one that could sense it, it seemed, as Jade didn't even comment on it, and Tina and Zana were busy keeping their eyes on the people around them. Even Isa didn't notice that the scrap of paper had been enchanted in some way. Either way, Jade was currently reaching for the paper, so if Deva didn't do something fast, then Jade would pick up that piece of paper and face whatever consequences might come from doing so. Meanwhile, an almost imperceptible smirk would cross Tabitha's face for a few short moments when she saw Jade reaching for it, seeming like she was trying to hold back her own laughter and anticipation.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva had chuckled at the adorable spiderling. It reminded her of her fluffies, in a way. .. a bit less lazy perhaps, an innate design flaw of many of her spells, for reasons she had never figured out in any of her long think-naps.
She left the guard-mages comment on deception unanswered, propably for the best. She calmly seized up the mistress, always tempted to ask questions, of course... though still she held back, not taking a center stage through any suspicious questions.

She turned lazily to look over at the guards entering.. all seemed young and capable. Her eyes narrowed, ever so subtly, at the mention of repurposing. It helped Deva remain silent as she had to think about things. How would being so compliant help an agent of the cloaked one?
As Deva observed the map piece being delivered, she wondered on. As a matter of fact, why not simply destroy the final piece to unbalance the story for sure? Then again, one close look at it answered that. Of course, that's how one would do it. She watched the captains hand advance. She leaned forward a little, to be close enough to the little chest, her 'walking stick' suddenly slamming it's lid shut. as she looked over to Tabitha. "I ACCEPT" She proclaimed. "Before you willingly gave the gem away you said that everyone could challenge you for posession of it. I accept the challenge. Not that I want to touch it." Deva smirked. "It's a consent triggered gaeas type awakened curse, isn't it?" Deva noted, her pirate-accent disappearing into nothingness as she explained: "Anyone willingly accepting it comes under your influence, right?" She jutted her thumb to Tabithas guards. .. "They look too nice.
They weren't the ones trying to take your piece by force, were they? They were the other sucessful ones."

Deva stood up. It was.. odd. She was still barely larger than Isa, but.. she seemed to somehow tower over those around her nonetheless as the shadows gently framed her form. "As I said, if you were to try and trick Jade, you would not be smiling. This rag-tag crew is protected. You will leave them and this whole world in peace, or I'm going to have to stop you." "Fear not." Deva's eyes fixed on Tabitha, burning blue with intensity. "If you do chose to fight, I will defeat you in a way that allows you to maintain some of your dignity as one of the ten." If Deva was bluffing before someone with so much raw arcane power, she did hide it well, as she stared down Tabitha with determination.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tabitha would seem to no longer be all that interested in Deva, instead focusing on the hand over, waiting for her plan to work out exactly the way she had drawn it up. Though she would jump a bit as Deva suddenly shut the tiny lockbox, raising an eyebrow as she wondered what the angel was doing now. Then when Deva formally made her challenge, the mage would laugh even more, taking a moment to compose herself. "I said that I dare anyone to try... I did not expect you to take that as a challenge, especially not when the map is right there in front of you..." Meanwhile, the guards that she had summoned would get into a combat stance in case anyone was planning on attacking the mage. But then she would give a slow clap for the angel, seeming even more amused than she had been just moments ago. "My my... aren't you perceptive... Fine, you caught me... That piece of map would've properly ensnared your Captain's free will, draining her of any resistance to my commands. All she would've needed to do is willingly pick it up, and she'd have been mine... Bah... I suppose that this is going to have to be done the hard way... Oh, and these three? Some upstart adventurers from this town that I decided would make lovely guards. The redhead one has a marvelous tongue, might I also add." The three of them would all bow when addressed before gripping their weapons once again.

"So you wish to threaten my life as well... Hmph... Very well, insolent one. I believe it's high time that you learn your place! This should be fun, it's been a while since I've been able to properly deal with insolence. But how about first I ensure that your friends aren't going to be getting involved. Guards, subdue the rest of them while I handle this..." And as she commanded that, Tabitha would stand up with a confident smile on her face, her own magical energy flowing around her as she focused in on the angel. Meanwhile, the three guards would move to grab the three pirates, while Aqua would case a spell to create a cage of pure water around Isa to ensure that she wouldn't be going anywhere or trying to assist. The Ice mage would start to get her power ready, though she would look at Deva to see if the angel actually wanted her help in this matter. Zana, Tina, and Jade however would start trying to fight against the guards, mostly having to fight evasively considering that they had no weapons and the guards had swords.

"You know, this room is just a bit too bright for my tastes... Let's battle in a more fitting environment..." A shroud of darkness would quickly fill the room, the torches that had lit it up going out and an unnatural darkness that made it difficult to see would expand out from Tabitha. The only thing that Deva could clearly see would be the purple haired mage, somehow being completely clear through the magic darkness. "Still a bit too much for you to see now that I think about it... Let's fix that as well..." Suddenly she would meld with the darkness, completely disappearing from sight from anyone in the room, the mage becoming an actual part of the darkness around them. "Can you truly strike that which you can't see? Even the most perceptive can not strike that which is not there..." And then a ring of pink flame would form a wide circle around Deva, able to be seen through the darkness. Bright pink flames reaching high up, nearly to the ceiling, completely forming a ring around Deva while Tabitha would still be nowhere to be seen. "Careful there... don't want you getting burned..."

Though Deva couldn't see anything, she would still be able to hear the struggle happening around her, it sounded as though the pirate crew were managing to hold their own. In fact, the sound of steel clashing with steel would sound out, meaning that one of the pirates must have managed to get a weapon somehow. "Grrr... Aved?! Are you okay in there?! Shout out if you need help, aye?! Shit... Tina look out!" Then Deva would hear Zana grunting in pain, as though she had just been struck, meaning that the first mate had likely jumped into the way of an attack. "Urrg... Don't worry... Captain. She's fine... Damn... Gonna make them pay for that hit..."

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh, close enough a guess, really. Not quite sure why you think upstart adventurers would do the trick, but perhaps you think you don't much need the help. Well, seems everyone found a dance-partner." Deva retorted, then chuckled as the guards got ready.. using that moment to poket the little treasure-chest in one of her pokets.

Deva looked, or rather, did not, at the darkness spell, raising a brow. "I'm not afraid of the dark." She mused as she watched the pink flames light up. "Interesting maneuvre though, by hiding your own spellcasting signs, I can't prepare a counter to your magic." She mused on, folding her hands in a complicated pattern.. "However, you really shouldn't give away your entire combat plan with two spells. The darkness and fire circle may seem like intimidation to the uninitated, but actually, both of those are spells that also defend you. Which means you are a long range caster focusing on more powerful, long incantation spells, using the darkness as a reprieve to focus. Which also means that, right now, you should struggle to stop my own spell."

She closed her eyes briefly, focusing her energy. She could use light-magic to counteract the darkness. She could use an anti-magic field to break all spellcasting She could summon creatures that could fight in utter darkness. She could even summon creatures of pure light... then again, why was only she in darkness? A selective spell? She crossed her arms, exclaiming: "I assume your preperations are done then?
I guess then, it is time for me."
She folded her hands and smiled a calm smile, chanting: "Darkness!" It was always this moment. No matter how strong one was, no matter how wise they thought themselfs, if someone did something unexpected, something that made no sense, they hesitated. They let down their guard. It was just natural. This moment, Deva used. She knelt down, touching the ground and chanting: "Animate Object!" She smirked slightly, the ground coiling and bending, forming an arch-way, a bridge under the flames through which Deva stepped. "If those are flames, you made them not hot enough to melt the ground." She mused, her bare feet in contact with the ground all this time. Soon, she could pinpoint who was walking on it and send the ground out to assist her allies, though, for now, she had another target. Perhaps it was time to go onto the offensive.. she mused, creating a simulacrum of herself, which spoke on, as the real, shadow-clad Deva took a step to the side.

"Either way. I am sorry, but as kinky as it was at first, I grow kind of.. fatigued with all you dark and regal types being oh so.. haughty. You have no idea how weary I've grown of this whole thing. How many I've fought.. Using the innocencts as your tools as you please. What other crimes have you comitted here?" The Simulacrum mused, while Deva focused on a spell. Luckily she had prepared her spells with someone willing to trap and decieve others in mind. Even so, just to subtly goad her opponent, she made sure her simulacrum emphatized a wearyness and if one could somehow see Deva through the magical darkness, there was a certain calmth that wasn't simply born from a lack of fear of the dark, or a powerful opponent, but simply... as ancient as Tabitha was, it seemed for just as long, Deva had fought those like her.

"Haaah.. Sorry again. I'm just not into it." Deva's simulacrum sighed, whilest, even the original tiredly shrugged it's shoulders.. just in case someone could see it. "All the same taunts more or less, followed by all the same shocked and disbelieving comments, followed by all the same spiteful curses and promises of vengeance. Sorry, I know I challenged you, but.. I'm just not in the mood to give you a good fight right now. I'll simply obliterate you quickly, ok? Not usually my style but I'm just not seeing anything special from you to get me into proper fighty-struggley mood, you know.." Those that knew Deva very close, and only those, would have gotten suspicious at that last bit. She, meanwhile, just liked poking an anthill and watching a reaction.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Ah but upstart adventurers have such potential. With proper training they become so much more useful. Not to mention that they're usually younger, more energetic, last longer in life, and are much more fun to thoroughly corrupt. Besides, how many old stories start with a rag tag bunch of young adventurers? They always end up managing to succeed in the end, best to keep them on my side really." Tabitha would explain, having many different reasons for why she would want young adventurers for her loyal guardians.

"It is never the dark that one should be afraid of. It is that which lurks in the dark, as well as the unknown that lies deep within it. But if that's not what you fear... how about you tell me what you DO fear then... Ask yourself something though... Am I really giving away my strategy? Why would I do something so foolish to START the battle. Would it not be wise to instead start with something smaller than what I am fully capable to better test your prowess? So... WHY would I do this? Perhaps your theory is correct, or perhaps I AM starting small. What do YOU think?" The mage would ask, as though she were more interested in Deva's thought process than she really was with the fight at hand. Was she trying to evaluate Deva, feeling her out just as the angel might try to do with her opponent, or was she just trying to fool the angel into thinking one way or the other. "Or maybe I am just buying time for the entirety of the enthralled inhabitants of this island to get here... That would be another thing that would explain this. Just a thought worth floating out there." She would theorize aloud, apparently having the usual trait villains tended to have, talking about their own plans out loud because they felt so incredibly clever for having created those kinds of plans.

"Actually yes... My preparations for the first part of this battle is complete... HAAAAAAHH!" She would shout out, magical energy pulsing out from the top of the tower, pink magical energy shooting across the entire island. However, since none of them would be outside to see it, it would almost seem as though nothing had actually happened. The only thing that Deva would be able to notice was that a large pulse of magical energy had suddenly shot out from the room they were in, moving in every direction. "Trying to distract me by doing what is essentially a completely foolish thing I suppose? That's something that I would have expected from your dear Captain, but I'm glad that I was ready for something like that. You're far more clever than I gave you any sort of credit for..." Tabitha would chuckle, her laughter echoing around the darkness that had enveloped their section of the room. "Oh the flames? No they're not meant to burn anything... Thank you for trying to escape that ring though... I was worried that you might not try to do something like that." She would laugh once again, only telling Deva that the moment that she had walked underneath the pink flames. The very moment that she crossed the 'line' the fire had created, all of the fire would rush into Deva at incredible speeds. However, rather than burning her, it would fly into her and just fade into her. Once the flame touched her, Deva would feel a pulse of warmth and comfort flowing through her... it almost felt as though the flames had instead wrapped her in a nice blanket the moment that they touched her. It was nice and comfy... it almost felt as though there was no reason at all to worry, no need to be so concerned about all the things happening around her. A surge of warmth... comfort... cozy happiness... and... submissiveness... would flow through her because of the pink flames cascading over her. The strength of the feelings would slowly fade after enough time, but there would still be a background warmth, in the back of her head, gently pushing her to just submit to the mage with her, to not worry and embrace all that comfort that had already worked its way into her.

"You talk yourself up quite a bit considering that you've proven nothing to me until now. You may gloat of who you've faced in the past, but I could do the same and we could be here all day. Show me what you can do right here and now, nothing else truly matters to me... Other crimes? Technically I have committed almost no crimes here. Don't forget, this is The Isle, the only law here is the basic Pirate Code, and to not bring your own grudges and battling here. I have yet to have a single fight until now. And YOU challenged ME. Sooooo... I haven't committed any crimes really." Tabitha would explain, upholding the exact word of the laws rather than the spirit of it. She was not bound by the laws of the regular nations of the world, the only laws that she had to follow were the ones that the pirates had set for themselves. "Your illusion is actually very well made, might I also add. Were it not for my 'eyes' in this matter I would've even been fooled by it. I may not be able to see the real you, but my sight doesn't lie to me. The perks of this kind of power, eh?" The woman would gloat a bit, already having seen through the simulacrum. Apparently illusions weren't going to easily fool the mage. Perhaps the Cloaked One was starting to handpick certain minions to face Deva instead, choosing those with powers that could actually combat the things that Deva had shown herself to do. Or maybe this one had just gotten lucky, either way, Deva would have to find some way to deal with that if illusions weren't going to be as useful to her.

"I'd very much enjoy to see you try. How about first you find some way to ACTUALLY deal with my ring of fire. Unless you plan on doing the same thing again, because we can just go for it a second time." And once again a ring of pink flame would start to rise and encircle the simulacrum, Tabitha just hoping that the real Deva hadn't gotten far enough away from her illusion to be outside the flames. But she just couldn't be sure on that end. Though the ground wouldn't be able to do anything when it came to pinpointing Tabitha for Deva even once it had been animated. It could sense the guards and the water mage, and it could sense Deva, Isa, and the pirates fighting, but it couldn't see Tabitha anywhere. "Hmmmm... How to hit you when I can't see you either... A conundrum indeed... Oh I know..." A few torches would rise out of the floor, all of them glowing with the same pink flames that had created the circle. But rather than just sit there and do nothing, the pink flames on the torches would start shooting an occasional small shot of pink fire in a random direction, meaning that Deva would have to keep her eyes peeled if she wanted to avoid the fire. "There we go. Now even if I can't see you, there's a chance that I'll hit you somewhere. Keep you on your toes. Can't have you standing still to cast any long spells yourself now can I?" Tabitha would say, still having a trick or two up her sleeve to face another mage in this kind of battle.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A profound misunderstanding. Those stories you hear, for one, they are written by adventurers with own drive and ambitions, for two.. you never hear of those that don't succeed." Deva critiqued the choice of adventurers. "My fear? Well, I'm really not fond of paperwork, what do you want to summon some on me?
I think you are starting small, obviously, but you don't waste motions, which means you lack understanding of what you are dealing with which in turn means you didn't listen to my advice earlier."

"You aren't buying time to get an enthralled army in here, if you planned that, you wouldn't have made your base in a tower, that's bad for armies. You prefer engagements with small, capable groups of fighters." Deva answered.. What was this pulse of energy, and why did she struggle to get a clear read on this opponent? She didn't like this one bit. Perhaps her provocations would work better.
Deva tilted her head as she felt the flames rushing at her. "Hahnn... That .. there were no fires to cross, that was a circle. Interesting. Actually, feeling quite comfy and nice. I can deal with that. Thanks for making me comfortable." Deva mused as she hesitated in the equivalent of reeling from an opponents attack.

"Hooh. You see right through a simulacrum. So illusory magic wont work at all. That is the weakness of illusion magic of course, most of it is pretty weak against keen enough eyes. And against strong enough foes, transmutation magic is not that effective either.. I guess that only leaves me with a few tricks.. and conjuring magic." Deva stated. "That said, it seems your sight is limited by the darkness too, you circled your fuzzy flames round two on my illusion." The same said, whereas Deva mentally commanded the ground to assist Tina and defend her to the best of it's abilities.

"But.. this is hard for me to do, you see. You're analyzing me.. you even got me with those flames.. though the effect of one hit of those I can bear it seems.. you even end up making me use all kinds of mgic at my disposal.." Deva sighed, looking dejected... "It is quite tiresome to fight someone of your level of strength." She narrowed her eyes, deciding that the haughty-provocative approach might work best, even though she didn't feel quite as invested in it anymore after the firey touch.. hmnn.. Still, for ferrets with hats, she smirked, and tried to test her opponent further: "Imagine, if you want, you trying to step on an ant with just enough force not to kill it. That's how I feel here. Isa! Freeze the water trapping you, will you?.. Benign Transposition." Deva chanted swiftly, as Isa found a mental tug, suddenly finding herself free from the fire-prison and standing in the circle of flames. "Oh hello Isa, truth be told, I could have simply moved through the flames and traded places with me, but I figured, there was all this fire flying around, and there was this wonderful shield someone made for me."

Meanwhile, in her ice prison-shield, Deva had already dismissed the darkness spell. She wasn't confident these magical flames could be stopped by ice.. but if that wouldn't do the trick, only high level magic would. More importantly, she now was surounded by ice, and the ground was animated under her control. But more important than that...

"But perhaps..." The simulacrum suggested.. "I changed places not once, but twice, and put an illusion of myself into that prison instead, what does your eye say about that.. well, if your eye truly sees through all illusions you should already know." The Illusion Deva folded her hands and began chanting: "The crown of hollow tooth shines brighter upon the jesters head. The deaf fool laughs at the cacophony of rage. The blind seer smiles into the searing sun, all magic was called here, to stay..." Whereas the other, imprisoned Deva lifted an empty palm, the tips of her fingers beginning to glow purple as she chanted: "The Stars shine bright this gloomy night. In hate and pain and misery, in deepest dark, we call for thee. Once more again, come hear my call, show them the light.. "

Both illusory and real Deva were chanting.. quite real spells, interestingly, of opposing nature. One, to banish away magic, an anti-magic field.. if that spell went through, well.. magic cast on and around her wouldn't work anymore. The original meanwhile was clearly weaving a summoning spell, a good-aligned one, by the appearance of it. Deva herself seemed to gamble. Obviously, illusions could not cast spells, but.. risking to hit the wrong one would be a waste of power, and potenitally leave Tabitha open for a counter if she guessed wrong. On the other hand, if she tried and blasted both, that would be quite an investment of power. Illusions could not cast spells.. or could a powerful enough illusionist somehow do that?

"But now it shall be torn astray!" "Will never fall!" The two angels chanted, One raising her hands to create a magic-breaking barrier, one slamming her hand upon the ground.. And both suddenly smirking... as Isa disappeared, and reappeared in her ice-prison, Deva trading places with her .
"Benign transposition: Repeating spell. A rarely used spell mocification that makes it harder to cast and more exhausting, but in exchange the spells effect happens a second time without any input on my part." she smirked,, as she pushed her hand on the ground, a silvery glowing, multi layered sigil lighting up were her hand touched "Let this be your first lesson. There is no right answers when fighting me. Summoning: The Host of Arvandor!"

Deva's smile grew more confident and.. if hard to notice, a bit less weary at the three forms appearing before her. A warrior woman with long green hair and eyes of burning white light, A white haired lamia with dangerous serpentine eyes.. yet large, white wings and a calm gaze, and someone a little like Isa, her eyes alight with blue.
"Hello everyone. We're dealing with an enchantress, hiding in the darkness. She has charmed three to four folks behind us, currently battling that. The fires surrounding us are mind affecting and-" "Well, I heard enough."The Green haired woman proclaimed with a smirk, drawing a blade of pure light. "Always up for kickin' some tyrants ass. I don't see her though."Those burning eyes scanned the darkness, seemind displeased with the magical lack of illumination. "She's melded with the shadows I think. I considered using that to trap her or simply using strong enough light magic, but.." "First off, we can't deal with evil if we are trapped by these flames." The blue haired woman nodded, stepping forward and shifting into a whirlwind, storming and trying to actively disperse the flames with a powerful gust of wind. Meanwhile, the snake-woman smiled, lifting her harp. "I will deal with the poor enthralled souls." She nodded, extending her hands and beginning to play a melody, a melody beyond normal earthly music, of enthralling beauty, calming and soothing the minds of all listening. "There is no need to shed blood here. This fight is not your own." She encouraged, to which the green haired one nodded. "Aye. Then again, given a chance to beat down evil wherever it dares pop up.."She smirked, lifting two fingers from each hand over her eyes and chanting a spell of her own, True-seeing. "I'll figure out if she's hiding or part of the darkness itself right quick."

"Thanks everyone. For boring reasons I'd like to conserve my strength." Deva's simulacrum mused. "By the by, Tabitha, I'd advice against making the Eladrin angry. They are not the cuddly, all merciful kinds of angels." "I'm plenty merciful. I'll even heal you up... after you learned your lesson." Truthfully, Deva was unsure if summons, even on this calibre, would be able to take down a stronger agent. But they certainly busied her, and gave the angel time to think. What was this shouting Tabitha had done earlier about. Why was the island empty. Deva was confident there wouldn't be an army..
Well, not coming into the tower. But...
She had to observe this more... Specifically, she had to watch if Tabithas attacks stayed the same, or fluctuated in power.

Last edited: