BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Ireena
The bedroom
Tag: Rovana

"A pact? Between you and me?" Ireena's eyebrows knitted, as she tried earnestly to understand. Then when Vita made it clear what it was she could do, and what she was offering to finish, the girl blushed deeply, but did not look offended or afraid.

"I--- Oh!?"

Not waiting for Ireena's response, the tiefling pressed her lips to Ireena's, whose eyes went wide in surprise, her body tensing. But within a moment, that tension drained from Ireena, and Vita heard a soft, yielding moan reverberated against her. Instinctively, Ireena leaned into the kiss and opened her mouth further, turning the chaste kiss into a slightly more meaningful, more desiring one.

"Mmmm!? Oh... oh my! You weren't kidding!" She withdrew, red-faced, her dark auburn hair spilling messily across her cheek as she glanced down, staring and transfixed by the amazing demon cock that suddenly presssed against her taut stomach.

"It's enormous! I-it could never fit in me! C-could it??"

Even as her voice rose in panic and objection, her hands moved uncontrollably towards the cock, and her hand gripped it warmly. Ireena's soft palm felt amazing on the hypersensitive cock, sending waves of pleasure back to Vita as she gave it a gentle stroke.

"C-can all female tieflings do this?" She asked, quite unknowingly. "I-I know I shouldn't but... I feel so good lying next to you. You take my mind off of everything bad just by being here. I need something, anything to take my mind off of... that devil... Oh Vita."

She stroked the cock now, taking it firmly in one hand and looking up to Vita's glowing eyes.

"I know you're a kind person. I sense it and I trust you. Please... if you can be gentle with this... this *thing*... then I will seal a pact with you. Please... use this on me."

So saying, the beautiful Ireena shifted her position, pulled her hair back over her head onto one side and bent down to run her tongue over the tip of Vita's knob, and then enveloped the spearhead inside her mouth, the warm wetness sending shockwaves of pleasure up Vita's spine as the noble girl seemed to be enthralled by the fiend's gift.

"Oh... Iii taaassste so goooh....ommm ommm mmmm sslllrrrphh mmphh" Every moment she sucked on the demon cock, Ireena seemed to get bolder in her bobbing, piushing herself deeper and deeper onto the shaft. Then, once she'd gotten about half of it all into her mouth, she withdrew noisily and lay back on the bed, timidly letting her thighs splay apart.

"Just... promise me you'll go slow at first. And... please finish inside me. I - I want to feel what it's like... to be filled with your love."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Burgomasters Mansion West Bedroom
Tags: Ireena

The kiss, her lips on Ireena's. The chaste kiss, just a simple touching of lips pressing together became more. Ireena relaxing, tension leaving her, Vita shivering at the light. Her mouth pushing against Ireena's. Her tongue delving inside, amateurish but filled with enthuaism. The taste of her. . . of warmth and light mixing with earthy scents. Vita kiss deepening. Vita unable to help herself. Keeping the kiss going for long seconds before pulling away.

Breathless, with pants making saliva between them hang and break. "Ah pact and ending the night on ah happiness instead of sadness." As she didn't even realize her lips having a half-smile. An enticing grin as her yellow orbs lingered on Ireena's face. Her own cheeks colored.

The strange warmth down there, rubbing against Ireena's belly. The thick cock, lurid in the dim light, pre-cum leaking from the tip and dribbling as she nodded her head, leaning in, horn rubbing against Ireena's ear tips as she breathed, hot air on Ireena's neck, kissing her there. "It will fit if uh we take it ah slow." She breathed. Soft, warm kisses on Ireena's neck.

The dumb farm girl kissing upwards- Stiffening at Ireena's, stopping as Ireena gripped her. "Ahhhh..." She breathed, shuddering. The new member shuddering and pure pleasure shooting through Vita's whole body. Her cock thrumming between those warm hands. The soft palms stroking her, making unbearable spikes of pleasure run up and down it, warmth eking from her flower.

"Ahhh ahhh that. . . nnnnhhaaaa." Vita breathed shivering as she tried answering, vunerable to Ireena's strokes. "Ah -ah- only knoaah myself. If mmmmah Ma ah could do this she hah hassint ah told me." The dumb farm girl's heavy breasts shuddering, teats poking up, begging to be sucked on. Begging to be worked.

Vita isn't good at holding back. Ireena's movements, her mouth on her cock. Vita shuddered, arching, thrusting unexpectedly harder into Ireena's mouth! "AAHHH!" She shrieked! Her cock spurting! Thick ropey cum painting the insides of Ireena's throat, stuffing her.

Panting on the bed, her meat pole still standing strong even as she heard Ireena recovering from her. . . unexpected gift. "Ah... That's ahh...fi-first ah time." Vita breathed from the bed. She pushed herself upright, watching the auburn woman. Seeing Ireena and her spreading herself. Laying on her back.

"Ah will go ah slow. Buuut..." An impish smile on her lips as she shivered, wanting to just stuff herself into Ireena's pussy immediately. If this is how boys felt with one of these things all the time no wonder they wanted to plough gals like her! "Ah first need to make ah sure." As Vita leaned in.

Horns rubbing against the insides of Ireena's thighs, resting ontop of her stomach as Vita lapped at Ireena's cunt. Her hard cock rubbing and smearing against the bedding as she tongued Ireena, licking her lips apart, swirling her tongue on Ireena's clit. "Mmmmm ahhmmmm tastahyyy" Vita murmerred. Tonguing and working, lapping at Ireena's pussy. Sucking on her lips and clits, only pulling away once she felt the splash of liquids on her face.

(Assuming Ireena cums :p?) Vita pulled away, licking her lips, gold orbs shining in the dark. The yellow orbs looking like glinting sunlight, reflecting off of shiny gold in the darkness as she positioned herself, heavy breasts hanging and just touching the top of Ireena's own breasts. Her eyes feasting on Ireena's face. "Here ah come." She murmerred, as she began to push that long, thick, cock against the gushing cunt. Spreading those lips and pushing inwards.

(Vita going to plow Ireena, kissing her and squeezing her tits. Going to really make sure the note ends happily. And try and get Ireena suckling on her own big tits heheh.)

Other then that, sex scene aftermath post and start of new day?)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ireena
Guest Bedroom
Tag: Vita

Though inexperienced, Ireena was intuitive enough to see how the tiefling pushed her bosom towards her, prompting her to knead and stroke her off-hand against one of Vita's massive breasts while her other hand worked the demon shaft between them. Seeing how this resulted in happy moans of satisfaction, Ireena followed this up by suckling for a tiny bit on the other breast that wasn't being fondled, tightening her lips on the nipple and sucking in deeply.

Goaded on by the tiefling's responses, among which included her demon cock throbbing and leaking precum, Ireena shifted her body and proceeded to suck Vita off. Soon her efforts were rewarded - for quickly did the young farm girl release her first load of cum. Unused to having a male's genetalia, she exploded into Ireena's mouth. The noble girl's eyes went wide, but she jerked her head back only a fraction before stopping herself. Wincing at this new, unusual taste, she swallowed hesitantly. Almost immediately, her eyes dulled and were overcome by a submissiveness. Half lidded, they looked up at Vita's orbs with a solemn look of adoration. She swallowed again, and again... and then a fourth time, for the demonic balls were mystically potent, with each shot of semen thick and strong.

At least, leaning back with a double ribbon of demon jizz bridging her lips and teeth to Vita's spear-headed phallus, Ireena lay on her back and spread her legs. The strand of Vita's seed bent and then stuck across Ireena's chin and cute, pert breasts as the tiefling withdrew and put her head between the noble's thighs. Ireena mewled, and squirmed as the eager tongue went to work. She bit her lip and whimpered in pleasure, her hand straying down to Vita's silvery hair and then, looking for anything to hold during a particularly nice lick across her swollen clit, gripped the tiefling's horn tightly.

"Hannh... nnh... d-dont. Ah! Not there! ahh, it's too sensitive! Guh... I'll lose my mind! Sto-- oohhh... uoahhh!"

Ireena's thighs clamped on either side of Vita's head as she unsteadily dealt with an approaching climax, and then desperately pulled Vita up and away by her horns as she shook with pleasure. Her pussy juice covered the warlocks lips and chin, and she was pulled up to kiss Ireena on the lips once more, their tongues dancing with each other, letting each of them know what the other's lewd fluids tasted like.

When at last the moment came, and the demon cock, which needed almost no time to recover, pressed against the girl's slick and puffy slit, Ireena looked at her most vulnerable beneath the tiefling. Vita would feel a surge of desire and exhultation in the power she had over the girl at this moment - though was this the fiend inside her? Or was it some hidden dominant side within herself rising to the surface?

She pushed into Ireena, penetrating her slowly, inch by inch, sinking deeper into her folds. Ireena moaned, then her moans grew louder. And then she gave a small gasping yell.

"It's too big! I'm being stretched too far!"

Then the dark power inside of her exerted itself, and through the demon cock, Vita knew there was a trickle of transmutation magic. Suddenly, the urge to slam herself to the hilt inside of Ireena was uncontrollable, and the tiefling did so. Ireena's eyes bulged - as did her stomach! Vaguely, even the dumb farm girl knew that something like that should be impossible - even deadly, but after a moment, Ireena's tongue lolled out to one side and her eyes rolled back. She was grinning and moaning and bucking her hips wildly!

"Ohhh gods! It's all the way in! I don't know how, but it's in and it's driving me insane! Oh Vita, fuck me! Fuck me! Fill my womb! I can feel the tip pressing inside it! My insides are on fire! Fuck me more and cum inside me!"

It was shocking to hear the normally calm, collected, and somewhat dignified woman speak and act like this. Her body rocked and her breasts heaved and jiggled with every heavy, rapid thrust that Vita made. There was no doubt now that the fiend in her had made this possible, and yet, for Vita - the pleasure was equally as good and immense. It felt so good to hilt inside of this girl again and again, and she felt an unquenchable urge to breed Ireena...

Redoubling her efforts, Vita is able to curl Ireena's body up so that her heels are by either side of her head, and as she pistons away at her, the tiefling's large swelling breasts hang once more in Ireena's face. Her mind lost to pleasure, Ireena suckles on the tiefling's breasts all the way to the moment of the second orgasm, when jets of ropey, hot cum spray into Ireena's womb, filling it and making the bulge in her belly slightly bigger! The noblewoman's eyes flash with a bright yellow glow as the last of the cum is deposited inside her.

In that moment, a connection between Ireena and the Light within Vita is made. Whatever unholy conditioning was upon the girl before seems to have made her open and ready to having such a bond - and Vita can sense that the pair of them are now sharing a mystical connection not unlike her own with the light - just on a smaller scale.

Vita believes she can feel Ireena's surface emotions, and know her strengths and limitations. If this bond, which is based on their mutual trust continues and is nurtured, perhaps the light can grow inside of Ireena in the same way it grows inside of the tiefling?

Ireena, for her own part, is exhausted, sweaty, and leaking copious amounts of cum into a pool between her legs. Still, she is not wanting to let go of Vita. Her stomach is still slightly bulged, but it seems to have deflated quite a bit now. Ireena's hand gently caresses her lower stomach, making Vita suddenly think about the possibility of her being pregnant.

"Thank you, Vita" Ireena says in a hushed but happy tone. "Now... I will sleep and dream of you, and I'll be happy."

---

The dawn came, gray and misty, with no sun to provide respite. But Ireena was still there, laying beside Vita, with an arm wrapped across the farm girl's waste, clinging to her with affection.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele coughed politely. " I mentioned earlier, did I not, that my purpose within the Abbey was to travel? I know much about Barovia from these travels, Lord Kolyanovich. What else choice is there but to learn what awaits me on the road? Ours is not a safe land, after all."

It was not strictly a lie. The old Vistani magic that protected her and her Vistani kin from the dangers on the road would desert them if they ever settled, she was told. She had rooted herself in the Abbey, but she did wander in the Abbey's service... from what Esvele could tell, the magic still protected her some... but not as much. Though, if that were simply because she often traveled alone, without the eyes and ears of Vistani birds or Vistani brothers to help her spot danger before it spotted them, she was uncertain.

Later that night, Esvele saw Vita follow Ireena into her bedroom. The temptation to bed with them clutched at the nun... but she decided to take to an emptyroom for the rest of the night, in solitude. There, she cleaned her weapons, unstrung her crossbow, removed her armor, and laid down once again, to take what sleep she could for the rest of the night.

But in her sleep, Esvele was visited by dreams. They were not nightmares, and yet... when she awoke in the dark, some time before dawn, she sat up (despite her desire to simply lay there, warm and comfortable), planted her chin in her fist, and thought on the two visions she had been given.

The first one comforted her... the Morninglord's faithful had spread to Krezk, enough that the people there would come to pray with them. That meant they had come to accept the Abbot and those cloistered in the Abbey, and accepted the Morninglord into their hearts - that they had found the resolve to hold on to their hope and stand fast throughout the night. That was good. Esvele might have become a sister for selfish reasons, but the spread of the Morninglord's belief pleased her, still.

The blessing of Saint Markovia herself, and the confirmation that her path and her actions were the right ones, pleased Esvele even more, but when she reflected upon the second half of her dreams - how the Abbey had been usurped by some foreign god - she was filled with doubt and dread. Where had the Abbott gone? If she were the Mother Abbottess, she could only assume that she had played a key part in ousting him from his centuries-long residence in the Abbey. That thought disturbed her - he had offered her salvation, and yet she had usurped his place and his home. What happened to the other residents of the Abbey? All she heard was torture and death, now...

And yet, some part of this dream comforted her, too. The adoration of all those nuns tempted her sorely, even as the usurpation of Markovia's Abbey ate at her. Was that what she really wanted? She told herself she had fled the Vistani to find forgiveness for her detestable sins, but was that truly the root of her abandonment? As she meditated on this dream, she wondered if she had simply thought herself detestable after her last robbery, and merely wished for others not to detest her as she did, if they found out what she had done.

The dream was sorely enticing, too. The thought of a bevy of beautiful, cock-bearing women pawing and offering themselves up for her enjoyment filled her with desire, and she had definitely partaken of them in her dream. Her nethers were definitely wet right now, and she'd been squirming, inadvertently rubbing her thighs together, as she'd been sitting there, now that she was conscious of it. But sex was not the only thing she found herself yearning for: Esvele found the thought of her words having power over others - that people would congregate to listen to her and hang on to what she said and thought - sorely tempting as well.

Prophetic visions, temptations, the nun knew not what they were - only that she could tell these thoughts had been planted in her by some outside force. The nun considered all of this in the dark of the morning... but in the end, decided that they were thoughts of ambition, hubris, and desire. She was not a Champion of Saint Markovia, just as she was not a powerful and influential Mother Abbotess, of the Morninglord or any other god. Esvele was merely a sinner trying to escape her past, adhering to the Morninglord's beliefs and the Abbott's teachings in hope that they would break from her the sins of her past.

That these thoughts still plagued her told Esvele she'd not escaped them yet, but that was to be expected. Instead, she tumbled back into bed and slipped her hand inbetween her legs, thinking back on how she'd held that one girl down by her throat in the oil bath, still in her habit, and made her work her cock until she soiled her oils with her seed. Esvele pulled her free only when she stopped cumming, the girl's whole body and twitching cock running slick with oil, clutching at her arm and fighting so hard for breath...

Escape came in many forms, Esvele thought, as she brought herself to orgasm, feeling a bit foolish as she acted out the girl's orgasm, strangling herself and making her body go rigid. Escape for a few seconds is still escape, she told herself. Seeing flashes of growing light through the heavy boards over her window, the panting nun stood, gathered her breath, and said her prayers to the Morninglord. She contemplated snatching a bottle of wine for later escape as she dressed, and whispered familiar arcane words to clean both herself and her sheets.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomeister's Mansion - At Dawn

The remaining occupants of the mansion awoke and slowly made ready for their day, convening at last together in the dining room downstairs. Each person looked a little bedraggled - Ireena and Vita in particular, but if Esvele and Vita chose not to make any mention of it, then neither would the regular occupants.

For Esvele, the memory of her assigned task weighed upon her mind. She had an item to collect for the abbey, but the manner in which she should go about obtaining it still eluded her. Fluttering into the room and perching near to the table on a small drawer, was the warrior's familiar, Nevermore. It made no sound, but waited patiently next to its mistress.

As she pondered the state of her quest, Ismark spoke to break the silence while Ireena poured tea for herself and the others, serving Vita first, then Esvele, Jasmina, and her brother. She smiled warmly at the tiefling.

"It would seem that Rovana left sometime earlier, while the rest of us still slept and recovered," Ismark began. "Which means that the payment of 100 gold can be divided equally between the two of you, in return for your aid in getting my sister safely to the fortified towns in the west. Somewhere out of Strahd's sight."

"But not before we bury father." Ireena added.

"No, not before that. It will be a short matter to deliver him to the church and for Father Donavich to hold the ceremony."

"Afterwhich I am afraid that you will have to go on alone," Lady Jasmina said. "I will remain here at the mansion. If I go with you, I may be considered in breach of the contract I have with Strahd. He has made his will concerning your sister very clear, and I have no wish to be another victim of his, much as I do worry for you, my dear."

The elf patted Ireena's arm as the younger human served the tea. Both Esvele and Vita question whether there is actually any real affection there or not.

"And there ought to be someone to sort out the needs of this dismal hamlet while you are away Ismark. I shall keep your father's house in order until you return to take on your inherited duties. And I shall look forward to continuing your training when you do come back. And I insist that you take good care of yourself, my pet. Don't do anything stupid and get yourself killed."

"I... am disappointed to learn you won't be coming with us, my lady. Your skill with the sword is far better than mine and would be a great boon. But I understand why you hesitate. Once I know Ireena will be safe and hidden, I will return here, as you say."

He then produced a heavy pouch and placed it between Esvele and Vita.

"Your payment, half in advance, half when the job is complete. That money will keep you fed for quite a while, if you are frugal with it. Just beware of bandits on the road. So... is there anything the two of you require or would like to talk about before we leave?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion West Bedroom, then Main Room.
Tags: Ireena then All

Feeling that deeper connection to with Ireena, mixing with the feelings of that. . . warmth between them. Vita felt esctatic. Connected to anothers light like this? Nurturing one another? Vita hugged, molding herself against Ireena's, her breasts slick and stinging with pleasure from Ireena's sucks and squeezes. Her cock envelop by that warmth.

The sight of Ireena's hand on her belly. . . a faint pang of worry and. . . envy desire. Vita isn't sure she could get another pregnant but the darkness, she wouldn't put it past the entity inside of her, chained and walled by the light inside of her, to be able to do so.

"Ah pact is ah made." Vita breathed out happily. Nuzzling her nose against Ireena's she whispered "We ah tieflings have ah two names. Our virtous ah name which we share freely with ah others and our private, our personal names, which we ah share with only those we ah trust. Please, in ah private, call me, Alesea." As she kissed Ireena once more on the lips.

Even as she fell asleep, she pushed the darkness back, wanting the light to push and recede the darkness that is released back inside of her. Holding it once more at bay. (Attempting to remove dick and balls :p.)

Yawning into wakefulness, a peck on Ireena's lips and a hug as she spoke "Ah morning Ireena. Ah um uh, hope that er ah, no regrets?" Vita's timid asking of this even as she felt the connection between them.

Coming down to the main room, the place where they all convened, Vita had gone to get her stuff from Rovana's room to dress.

Listening to them talk, Ismark and Jasmine trading words and offering condolences.

"Nay. Ah uh have nothing much to ask. I've ah already asked my own questions and Ireena ah answered them. So, is it ah time to head to the ah Church?" Vita questioned, she gave a look at the pouch of gold but the allure of money did not drive her. She had made a pact last night with Ireena. "Um ah Esvele since you ah know these lands better, ah you should hold onto the ah um gold?" Vita asked the nun fighter.

(Vita doesn't have much to offer as input. She trusts that Ismark and Ireena already have a planned route that they are going to take to Vallaki.)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele eyed her raven balefully as it audaciously took up residence on a table nearby. In its time with her, the bird had proven to have a rather vicious demeanor and love of troublemaking on top of the disregard for decorum that it displayed now. The nun hoped this was some unfortunate coincidence, and not some reflection of her character - and further still hoped that if it was some likeness of herself, hoped it was one of the past - one dead and gone, and not still lurking under the self she had tried to reshape herself as.

When they were asked if they had any more questions, Esvele's eyes darted to and fro as she thought. At last, she spoke up, looking first at Ireena, and then at Ismark. "Nothing I can think of, Lord Kolyanovich, except that I would like to know if you have some pack or riding animals or elsewise. Begging your pardon, Miss," she said, turning and bowing slightly in her chair, "but as I believe you have said yourself, the Count's workings on you seem to have taken their toll. Will you be able to walk the whole way, in that breastplate you wore yesterday - or out, even?"

"Besides that, I can think of nothing else, other than that we ought to start. We'll want as much daylight as we can muster."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ismark and Ireena
Burgomeister's Mansion
Tag: Esvele and Vita

In the morning, as Ireena woke up beside Vita, she looked with gladness upon the tiefling's face and stroked it adoringly with her fingertips.

"No regrets whatsoever, Alesea." Ireena said. "The connection I have to you... I feel it. And it is more wonderful than anything I have felt before."

She returned the hug and the light kiss, and then dressed herself. She would ask for Vita's help with her breastplate, before kissing a symbol of the Morninglord and laying it around her neck on its leather cord. She then covered it with her red scarf. When the two of them were fully clothed, they moved downstairs.

---

"We have a pair of draft horses and a wagon, which we can use to transport my father's body and later to travel in as we make our way through the Svalich woods to the west, then up the winding mountain road, over the Tser Falls Bridge, and through the western gates of Barovia, and then back down into the valley, until we reach the shores of Lake Zarovich and the town of Vallaki."

Ismark displays a map of the area on the table and traces a path in red ink to display the roads.

"We are here," he indicates. "The devil gazes upon us from above in his abode of Ravenloft. The journey to Vallaki is just over 21 miles following the road, and some of that is a vertical journey as well, heading almost directly to the monster's front gate. But there is no other way. The horses cannot take us off the road, and as you say, my sister is too weak to go over land."

"I am not too weary," Ireena remains obstinate. "But the hunters and trappers always advise to not stray far from the Old Svalich Road, so for that reason, I agree with my brother. We should get to the church now and have father Donavich conduct the rite of the dawn."

---

So saying, the party of four leaves the Lady Jasmina to wait in the mansion as they head toward the church. The morning is dark gray, cloudy and damp, as the day before had been. On their way through the northwestern main street, leading up to the church, they spot the first signs of life in the village that did not include themselves or the children of the burgomeister.

They hear the sound of small, wooden wheels rolling across damp cobbles and trace the lonely sound to a voluptuous figure pushing a rickety cart through the fog. On the side of the cart is crudely written the words "Pastries and Dreams for Sale! 1GP each!" There is also the picture of a roughly painted pie besides these words.

The woman is eerie but gorgeous, and wears tight fitting, transparent cloth that leads little and nothing to the imagination. She has a pair of heeled boots and most predominantly, wears a pointed, purple, wide-brimmed hat with what appears to be a large mouth painted onto the base of the cone, making it look as though the hat could eat things, if it were actually alive.

She goes knocking from door to door, waiting for ten seconds or so each, before moving on to the next one. She doesn't seem to spot the group, or if she does, is ignoring them.

In Vita's mind, the inner fiend springs to attention immediately.

"Is that? No... it couldn't be... Morgantha? Is this where you've been all this time?" The fiend chuckles, and then hushes up, unless Vita wanted to inquire more.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion Main Room.
Tags: All

Looking at the traced path, Vita peered at the map. She couldn't figure out heads or tails of it in her first glance. What is with the squiggly thing with that BIG N there? Confusion more then evident on Vita's face as she peered at the map. Following Ismark's finger, she started to get an idea but just needed confirmation.

"Ah this um, might sound stupid, but is this an ah... directional thing? And the ah N means north?" Vita asked, having puzzled out basic, she hoped, things of the map.

"Is there ah, any bandits or the um ilk residing on the roads as we ah travel to Vallaki that may ah hinder us?" The dumb farm girl asked, knowing that had oft been talked about by merchants that passed through her village.

"Uhhh. She must be um really very ah um open. Do uh any of um you know her?" She whispered to Ireena, Esvele and Ismark. That woman, wearing only something like that. Vita felt her face flush at the way the outfit fluttered on her. That sort of confidence. She must be what a cleric calls a 'fallen woman' that lives only in depravity to go about wearing that alone.

"Morgantha? Is that someone you know?" Vita thought inwardly.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It means north, yes. Every map in the common speech is marked thus," Ismark confirmed. "To the west, this way, is our road that we must travel. There may well be bandits, or worse along the way. But it is no worse than that which would assail us every night were we to stay here in Barovia."

---

Later, when the four were upon their horse drawn wagon, with the late burgomeister's body lying in his covered coffin, they all remarked in their own ways upon the scantily clad woman with the large, eerie hat.

"I have seen her around before," Ireena said. "She is a baker, I believe... though yes, by the way she dresses, I imagine that she practices that *other* profession too."

"I have had only passing dealings with her. She peddles something called 'dream pastries.' Many people here in the village that try them say that they are good, but her price is high, and I fear she is a hard bargainer. I advise my people to avoid her, but they do not all listen. And in the end, I cannot begrudge them a desire fulfilled, be it of the stomach or the loins."

The woman's heels click clack upon the cobbles as her rickety cart creaks and rumbles to the next side street. She takes out a small, crinkled piece of parchment from with in her massive cleavage and examines it carefully. She compares what she is reading to the number upon the the household she is at, and nods satisfactorily to herself. She then raps upon the door.

"Pastries for sale! Dream pastries! Give your tongues and your minds relief of the nightly terrors!" she called aloud, almost merry in her tone.

Within Vita's mind, the fiendish presence was practically preening itself.

"Yes. I know her quite well. Quite well indeed. That body of hers is my doing. You should have seen the wretched thing before my benevolent arts were put to use! She was as ugly as a troll's sweaty backside in a festering summer heat... And you know, I didn't even get any thanks for my troubles! For some reason she didn't like how she turned out. Well, at least she seems to have given in to the slutty tart look by now. Heh heh heh. I do wonder how she came to be caught in this place? but ah well, it doesn't matter too much. Ah... I'd advise not being too impolite with her. She has a temper - but she's more as like to remember an offense for a very long time than to lash out immediately. She would probably not be too happy to know that I was around inside of you either. I... may have gone overboard in making her appear um... attractive. What can I say? I'm an artist, and I simply despise creative limitations."

---

The door to the house that was being knocked upon creaks open, showing a very frightened, pale faced woman in drab, dark Barovian peasant dress. Morgantha put a hand to the door and firmly forced it wide open.

"Weeeellll~ If it isn't Mrs. Jarov. How is your husband? Recovered from our last romp has he? I suppose you'll be wanting your usual... except, ah, there is the small matter of payment. Somewhat. Overdue, payment, aye?"

The woman mumbles something inaudible, but trembles visibly. Morgantha sniffs loudly past the woman's shoulder.

"Ah, he's in there, with Mr. Jarov no doubt. Oiy! Come to the door. Don't shrink away. You'll make me mad. We've a deal now. Two pastries, weekly, and at the fixed price or the boy is mine. Now hand him over, or you'll ne'er taste the sweet dream again! I'll swear to it."

The woman, Mrs. Jarov, fell to her knees and moaned, clasping her hands together in fear and panic. A guant, skeletal looking man with a young boy of perhaps six or seven years appeared behind her in the doorway. Morgantha seized the boy by his wrist and brought him out onto the street with her.

Now the father pawed ineffectually after the boy as well, his harrowed face showing fear, though neither parent shed tears. They each spoke in a Barovian dialect that Vita was unfamiliar with, though Esvele understood that they were asking for more time to come up with the money. Apparently they had defaulted on payment for quite a while and were now regretting having bargained away their only child to pay for the pastries.

"Bah, away with you! You can make more sons. He'll be of better use with me than with you sorry layabouts!" Morgantha chided. "Go make some coin and you can have your pastries again! Shoo now!"

She took a large sack from her cart and started to draw it over the child's entire body.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Outside in Village of Barovia heading to Church; Pastry Seller
Tags: Morgantha and All except R.

"Ah think ah prefer running into bad bandits..." Vita pausing as she said that word "Then, uh, dealing with um that every night. Having ah a group of dead ah things just knocking every ah night. Sounds like ah nightmare every sleepless night."

"Ah has she always been ah here? And um with that look?" Vita pursing her lips before saying "Ah, is she an ah outsider like um, Lady Jasmina and now trapped here ah too?" Vita clarifying her question. "Dream pastries? That is ah good name. Ah remember in mah village that Aunty Fina made what she ah called ah Blessing Pies. So those ah pastries must be ah yummy."

At least the barovian's had something of a bright spot in this village. The woman with her... unusual appearance, Vita feeling shamed to look upon her because her thoughts wandered on how that dress would drape on her...or even Ireena. If she wasn't escorting Ismark and Ireena's father, she knew she'd go and buy one of those pastries to snack on later. Even as that thought roiled in her head, Vita tail spasmed, twitching. She spoken while they are in the wake of carrying the late burgomeister to his final resting place.

"You changed her into that sort of look? What sort of deal did she want with you?" The thought of her being as ugly as a trolls sweaty backside. Well Vita didn't know exactly what that meant but she got the feeling the it is uugggly. Like that worm ridden old face hag she saw sometimes down the road. She is called a...hedge witch? There is a niggling nagging feelings in Vita's mind, making her annoyed that she isn't able to think them out. (There is something Vita wants to ask the dark presence inside of her but I cannot put to words what it is >.<)

---

The loud, racous conversation happening over yonder had Vita snapping and looking at what is happening! "Ah forgive me..." She spoke to Ireena and Ismark, leaving the cart and striding to Morgantha to speak to her on what she is doing.

"Ah. Um Hello ah pastry seller. Ah um, what're you doing with that child?" Very impolite and butting in on business not her own but the way the pastry seller is pulling a sack over a child! Dark fearful thoughts wormed in her head. "Forgive me ah my intrusion but ah... fear a crime is happening ah in front of me." Simpliest Solution Vita saw to this in her own mind is paying the price the peasants owe to this woman but that is only short term.

(Yay! Do-goody character is neutral good. Hopefully Esvele can say something.)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele admired the unusual-and-underdressed woman's figure, though the motif on her hat seemed a bit odd. The nun quickly went from tracing the impressive curve of the woman's behind to questioning the new Burgomaster once she noticed the direction the woman's conversation with the malnourished Jarovs was heading, though. "What is your policy on trading children, Burgomaster Kolyanovich?"

She couldn't wait for an answer, though, as she yanked their boy from the house and started to cover him in some kind of sack. Why? Surely it would be better to make him walk... Esvele thought for sure she was simply being paranoid - it was just a sack, after all - but the way it was being used unnerved her.

Stepping in, Esvele grabbed the sackbottom as the woman tried to tug it over the lad and held it, keeping her from yanking it down further. "Pardon my asking, but how much coin do these fine folks owe you, Mistress Baker?"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morgantha
Village of Barovia
Tag: Esvele and Vita

The voice inside of the tiefling warlock grows quiet. Without need for explanation, Vita gets the feeling as though it would be bad for the fiend to talk too close to this Morgantha person.

For his part, Ismark just shakes his head at Esvele and raises his hands helplessly.

"I've not heard of her dealing in children before, but the people of this village so rarely give in to hope and come asking for aide. We've enough trouble with the devil's minions. In any case, we won't stand for it."

As Esvele approaches and intervenes, Ismark stands behind her with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"What? Eh? Who're you two?"

The pastry seller turns around and looks from side to side at the Tiefling and the Barovian human. She lingers her gaze on both of them, particularly sizing up their impressive busts, much like her own. This brings an odd smile to her face, though when the nun puts a hand on the sack, she scowls once more.

"Hey! Yes, a crime WAS being committed. Not paying ones' debts to be precise. I am a businesswoman! And at a high cost to myself, I provide relief from the miserable lives these villagers lead. If they can't pay with gold, they pay with labor! But if I take the people who owe me, they can't provide for the village and I lose customers. But something like a child... a nice tender little boy like this one..."

She lets go of the sack and allows the nun to remove it, revealing the dark haired, scared looking boy with tears welling up in his eyes.

"With his small attributes, he can be essential in getting all the fine details of my dream pastries correct. A little extra help, the business grows, maybe this child learns a valuable skill that his parents so obviously lack, and more pastries for all. Now, now... I see by the look in your eyes that you are unconvinced. Perhaps, just a small sample of my wares, and the six gold pieces I am owed by the Jarovs here would be enough to mend any offense? MMm?"

She removes a sackcloth that has been draped over the cart and suddenly the surrounding area is filled with a wafting scent of lovely warm, crumbly short bread pastry. The aroma of fine spiced mince and fruity berries lingers in your nostrils. It's positively lovely.

Morgantha grins.

"Yes? You like it? Of course you do... pay off the debt of 6gp and I'll throw in a pair of pastries for the two of you. First time gift from me to you.~"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Village of Barova Pastry Seller

With the silence coming from the fiend within her, the darkness quelling in face of other darkness, the dumb farm girl took that as a good omen.

"Ah am Vita." The dumb farm girl introduced herself as she contiuned, being polite "May ah know your name?" Vita speaking in a polite tone. Through her eyebrows narrowed a bit at Esvele's forceful manner. Feeling relief and worry in equal measure as the nun removed the sack from atop the child.

Her spiel, her words, taking advantage of the impromptu busybodies that is Esvele and herself! She is just like a consummate merchant. Vita's eyes widened even as her nose twitched at the smell. Her tail shifting as she looked at the dream pasties. They smelled really good. The expression on Vita's face at smelling them. The tiefling warlock looked at Morgantha, peering at the slutty woman.

(Insight Check)
(Insight Roll: 17 (+-0) - Seeing if Morgantha is being truthful in her words and if there is any deeper meaning.)

"Six gold pieces for their debt? How much do they ah pay you regularly for eating yummy smelling pies like ah these?" Vita looked at the cart, stepping closer. She eyed from the side of her vision the scared looking boy. As she got closer, she jingled her coin pouch and removed six gold coins, feeling mildly averse to giving away this much gold.

After all, she had been dealing in silver and copper most of her life. Only her ma and pa had ever dealt in gold in such manner. She counted out six coins and held them in her. "Here for ah paying off their debt." Her hand held loose and steady, easily within reach of Morgantha to grab.

(Moving closer to Morgantha and cart. Paying off families debt to Morgantha.)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele tried to keep her suspicions off of her face, smiling as she spoke - and ignoring the question about her identity. "Oh, my. And you mean to take the boy to your bakery bagged up like flour, Miss Baker?"

The nun's gaze shifted to glance at Vita as she started digging through her coinpurse for the . "Surely you've found hardship locating those wealthy enough to meet your prices amongst the humble folks of this little hamlet. If your wares are really worth a gold piece each, perhaps your business would fare better in a town with more coin to be had? I'm sure you don't mean to drain these families of their coin, and then steal away their children on top of it."

I would like to make a check to see if I can tell if Pastrytits is full of shit. I guess it's Insight now since Sense Motive isn't a thing anymore?

Either way I'll let you roll it, Blue.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My name!? Why do y-- I mean... heh... Morgantha. It's Morgantha dearie."

The pastry seller patted Vita on her hand and even petted it a little when the tiefling went for her own coin purse to fish out the six gold coins. Morgantha nimbly made the coins disappear into her hand and then stuffed them into a tinbox next to her pastries.

Morgantha scowled at the nun's observations and certainly perceived every layer of Esvele's meaning.

"Well now, so you say only the wealthy deserve a taste of my dream pastries? They're a fixed price, and fair! Due to the difficulty of finding proper ingredients in this land, they don't come cheap! Open to all who want to have them, free market enterprise! And it's not like I don't warn people like the Jarovs up front! It's not MY fault that their stomachs are bigger than their coin purse now is it?"

Morgantha grumbles and mutters to herself in a language that Esvele doesn't recognize, but Vita, being an inherent speaker of Infernal, recognizes enough shared words to know that it is a fiendish tongue, perhaps an amalgamation of Infernal and Abyssal. As far as Vita can make out, Morgantha is bitterly complaining about nosy nuns and followers of a defeated joke of a god.

"And I'll have you know that my enterprise extends to all corners of this land! I do good business in Vallaki! Krezk! Why even those gibbering druids over at Yesterhill come calling for me!"

Insight checks for both Vita and especially Esvele (natural 20) indicate that you believe Morgantha in no way shape or form has any of the villagers' best interests at heart. She seems genuinely proud of her business and her dream pastries... but you get the feeling that there might be some unspoken downside to the pastries, despite how delicious they smell and probably taste.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita smiled happily at hearing that. "Nice ta meetcha ah Miss Morgantha." The dumb farm girl smiled at her. Pleased that there is no biting words tossed about. Through she felt the petting hand atop of her own. The soft touch, Vita thinking it familiar.

Her head turned at Esvele's words. Her tongue putting forth implications that had the tiefling tilting her head. Putting kids in flour bag to take to a flour mill to grind them up as flour? That sounded dastardly evil! Morgantha also isn't being truthful about her dream pastries as she turned and looked at Morgantha once more. The dumb farm girl is an easy read as her yellow orbs lingered on the pastries on the cart. A queer look on her face that said quite plainly 'Those pastries must be overwhelmingly delicious that they chain your tongue to them for that sort of price!' (Aka addicting XD.)

"Have your ah entire enterprise throughout the ah land? Does that ah mean you knows the lands very well?" As Vita looked at the couple, and their son. "Would you ah be travelling from here to Vallaki per chance?" She asked, a tinge of hope in her voice as she looked earnestly at Morgantha.

(Annnd start negotiations unless something makes it not so. Heh.)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes. Well... and it is a, ah, pleasure to meet you, my pretty, fiend-blooded young thing! Vita, did you say? May I commend you on your... fine endowment!"

Suddenly Morgantha cupped the tiefling's left breast and hefted it up and down, feeling its weight.

"Natural too. Excellent. You could be quite the producer! Mmmhmm...~ Eh what? Know the lands? Course I do! There's not much that Morgantha doesn't know, dearie. Aye. Quite a lot, to be sure. But knowledge is power dearie, and it shouldn't be given freely. If ye be wanting some learning, then I'm certain we can come to an arrangement. Once I'm done with my collections here, I'll be heading towards Vallaki. My home is on the other side of the Count's mountain pass. Perhaps you'll visit and... hmmm... help me out with my pastries. They need a special kind of milk to work into the dough.~"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: Morgantha

"Mmmmmyup! Ah got them from my ma. Hers are still biggah but Im ah getting there." Vita happily said. She did have pride in her body after all! She definitely had a good one, while she may not have the beautiful skin of that corn-rutting butcher's daughter, she did have a far better body.

Vita's cheeks colored even as her eyebrows narrowed fully. The sudden grabbing of her breast! Lifting it, hefting her breast and weighing it. Cheeks coloring even as she gave a very steady look at Morgantha.

"Natural produc-pro bah! Natural what ah you talking about? And ah release mah breast before ah slap yah face in." As Vita raised a hand, palm open, intentions quite clear if her left breast wasn't stopped fondling. "And ah course their natural! Is there ah some reason as to why they wouldn't ah be?"

The dumb farm girl pursed her lips as she spoke "Ah. Weeellll ah sure we can come to ah an deal. Do you know how ah long it will ah take for you to finish ah... money collections?" Vita thinking for a moment longer before adding "Ah trying to get a bigger group to travel ah together. Safety in ah groups. And yah profess to be a great traveller of ah these lands. Far more then ah, me. Would yah be willing to travel with mah group if ah um, neither of ah two sides piss one another off?"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pastry seller unhanded the breast and took a step away, not interested in being slapped.

"Oh, so touchy about being touched are we? Well you certainly put them out there like that, you shouldn't be surprised. After all, people touch mine all the time. And why shouldn't you want them to be touched? Mm? It feels good, don't it?"

Morgantha held her chin up, and then moved back towards her cart, selecting two pastries and handing one each to Esvele and Vita.

"There now. Obviously you're paying customers, so here's a first sampling! You seem more like the types who could afford a tart or two. Hmm~ Hmm~"

After proffering her pastry to them, Morgantha went back to answering Vita's questions.

"Oh, there's ways to enhance ones endowment through magic, dearie. There's spells, potions, magic stones, glamours, blessings and curses. But I can tell there's none of that on you. Maybe with them you could outgrow your dear mother...~ Now. My collections will go FAR quicker if I'm not interrupted. Surely there's some other task of importance you were all on other than to bother sweet Morgantha's business this morning! As for traveling with you for safety?! Bwe hehe heh ehe he!"

Morgantha cackled in a manner that seemed odd for her appearance, but soon recovered and shook her slender finger at Vita.

"Dearie, I know how to take care of myself along the roads. There's naught I have to fear in these parts. Can't say the same for you. But if ye want to travel with me as far as me home, then ye'll have to agree to work for me a bit. Gold is all well and good, but I think that the... hrmm, three of you ladies could help gather some dairy for me and that young man there he could... ah... entertain my daughters perhaps. Yes... yes, that could work.

"One day's milk gathering from the three of you and the young man entertains my daughters in a manner of their choosing. If ye agree to that, then Morgantha'll lead you safe through this countryside AFTER I make me collections. What do you say?"