BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Donavich
Barovian Church
Tag: All

The forlorn priest shuffles over to Vita.

"Please... don't let him out. He's clever enough to pull a trick. If he ever gets loose, he'll kill and feed upon people. I must keep the evil of his curse contained!"

"No father! I'm better now! The... the food that the nice lady gave me was good. She cured me!"

"Nay! Nay my boy! My poor son. You still hunger for the blood of others. Your tricks do not work!"

There was a pause, then more slamming on the chained trapdoor.

"FATHER!!! LET ME OUT!!! I'll tear your head off for this! Do you hear me?! I'm starving!! Starving!!" Doru shouted, having reverted to his previous sounds. It appeared that he was trying to deceive Vita and that her ploy had not worked.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Village of Barovia; Church to Cemetary
Tags: All

The noises and screams as her questions provoked Father Donovich to respond, Vita winced. Drooping, she sighed as she looked up at Ireena and Esvele. "Well uh that did not ah work. So ah, um, Ismark is going to stay here to watch um ah over the village then? Is there ah uh anything else to change our plans?"

The dumb farm girl looking between Ireena and Esvele before turning to Father Donovich. "Ah, father, I hope to bring you ah um, much better news when we ah return. And uh ah, if you get any more visitors, do you mind asking the um ah folks if they ah come here to look for ah Mary's daughter?" The tiefling twitching, but ignoring, Doru's screams.

If nothing more came from Ireena, Esvele or Father Donovich, she walked over to Ismark and Lucien and spoke "Thank yah for your ah hospitality. We will ah um, make sure Ireena reaches ah um safety." As she did a poor curtsy.

She walked to the entrance of the church and waited for Ireena and Esvele. "To the ah uh road and Vallaki?"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele walked forward, patting Vita on the shoulder as the unfortunate son wailed. "The curse of undeath is powerful. I do not know what your magic can accomplish, but I fear it is not enough to do what you hoped here."

She turned, and nodded. "We'd best be off, before any more of the daylight escapes us. Lucien, perhaps you could make it to Burgomaster's home ahead of us, to tell the hostlers ready the carriage for Miss Ireena?"

The boy's fate was unfortunate, but she could do little for him - and similarly little for the poor Father.

As they walked through the village, having left the chapel behind, Esvele piped up, just loud enough for the group to hear. "You know, if I recount my lessons properly, worship of the Morninglord started here, in this very village, and in that very chapel. Our founder was called Martin Pelkar - 'Martin The Mad,' for he was very adamant in his faith in the Morninglord, in spite of all the wickedness that would prey on us. The trial facing Father Donavich is a cruel one - I hope his faith can carry him through it as well."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Village of Barovia; On the road

"The uh worship of um ah, the Morninglord started here? Then...then uh does this ah mean Father Donavich is ah, being tested in the same manner like uh um, the Founder then? Does ah that mean he is going to be an uh, prophet? An ah herald of the uh ah Morninglord?" The tiefling woman biting in the flash of conversation happily, pestering Esvele with more questions and her thoughts on what she thinks may happen as they traveled.

The tiefling girl glanced back, eyes looking on at the chapel. "Did ah Mad Martin have an uh, chapel here too? Or ah did he worship in the ah light of day alone? And ah, practice in the fields and preach from the uh squares?"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele laced her fingers together, pressing them to her lips before replying.

"I am not able to say yes or no to those questions, as I am unable to see the future. Father Donavich is very enduring to not have broken entirely if he has been subjected to the howls of his son for a year, which I think I heard somewhere, but his resolve seems to be focused inward or on his son, not outwards to spread the word as a prophet's would, and he seems to be eroding to the despair."

"Mmm, I cannot recall whether that chapel was built before or after Martin. Perhaps those who know this village would know?" she posited, passing the question to the brother and sister.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Village of Barovia
Tag: Vita and Esvele

In response to the tiefling's questioning about Mary's child, Gertruda, Father Donavich stopped his murmuring and self-directed prayers with a sigh.

"That would be Mad Mary, would it? Hnh... I called her mad, but given what happened to my poor Doru, perhaps she was sanest of all? Who could blame her for wanting to protect her daughter against the woes of this land? And yet, I see she has failed as well. It is the Devil's desire that well-meaning and protective parents should live to see their children become lost. Ah... I have no hope left to give, only my prayers."

~~~

Lucien nodded and gripped Ismark's hand. The new burgomaster nodded.

"We can arrange a carriage and some horses to carry you three. It won't be much, but it'll suffice to get you to where you need to go. Come on then, young Lucien. We'll go on ahead together. You both have my thanks, again. Please take care of my sister."

Ismark then embraced Ireena and gave her a peck on her forehead, and a whispered wish for her to keep safe. Then he and the child walked back into the village.

Ireena turned to Esvele and Vita.

"I'm not overly familiar with the history of the faith. This village is centuries old... over 400 years I think, if what my father said was true. I do remember the stories of Martin. The one who had the first vision of the Morninglord, and heard his First Message. You know, Sister Esvele, you really are a good reminder of the importance of our faith. This land needs voices such as yourself - and the light that you bring as well, Vita. The both of you are quite inspirational, if you don't mind my saying. I think the Morninglord has great designs for the both of you."

She smiled and embraced Vita, squeezing her recent lover's waist appreciatively - even perhaps a little eagerly.

Esvele, meanwhile, had her eyes drawn to the lone stained glass window, shaped in the rising dawn symbol of her faith. It seemed to her that the air around the window began to shimmer, as if in a heat wave, and then to her eyes, the solemn and determined face of Saint Markovia appeared to her, speaking words that only the repenting sister could hear.

"Aspiring one. Here you see the first of three plagues upon our faith. This is the first plague, the plague of despair. Faced with their own failings, the once faithful no longer can see right from wrong. Recall the teachings of our tenets. Undeath is not a form of life. It is a trap for the immortal soul. We all must be willing to brave the final journey through the veil of death, both for ourselves and our loved ones. Inaction aids only evil."

The vision of St. Markovia held up her hand.

"You have the power to heal our chuch, Sister Esvele. May the Dawn sustain you and guide you with its revealing light."

After the vision faded, Esvele was left with just the sobbing priest and the wails of the tortured son filling her ears. She would turn to find Ireena looking uncomfortable and hugging Vita tightly for comfort.

Vita would feel the glow of her own light reflected in Ireena. The fiend within her soured at this and spoke.

"It seems as if your pretty young lover has taken quite the 'shine' to you. Just remember, she'll draw all sorts of bad attention to you. Don't forget why you're here - to find mother dearest. We need the help of someone with magic, strong magic. Those Vistani folk. They've got someone who can help us find your mother. Don't be so over-eager to reach that 'safe' town that you skip a good opportunity for knowledge."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Village of Barovia

"Father Donavich..." Vita paused, inwardly gathering herself, visible to anyone looking at her. "She has not ah given up on her daughter. She is being strong. Holding herself to ah living and not letting herself die at the absence of her ah daughter. I see strength in ah that. I see strength in you keeping ahold of yahself." Vita pausing, holding for a moment as she looked at Father Donavich, looking him in the eye with her yellow orbs. "Keep living. BE tha strength your son needs you now. When we return. We will bring ah good news and your son and Mary's daughter will both be returned." Conviction flowing in Vita's frame and voice. The tiefling gal truly believed that when she returned to this village, Doru and Mary's daughter would be returned as well.

(Charisma Roll!)
Persuasion: 15 (11+4)

~~~

Esvele's answers to her questions is a gift. A joyous gift from the usually tactiturn sister that kept quiet. "Hmmm ahh. If ah Father Donavich's son is saved..." Vita pausing as she struggles with her thought to put to words. "Uhh I know that ah the prophets of ah gods always faced hardships and ah trials. Mayhap this is ah the same for Father Donavich? And if he ah perseveres would that help him become an ah greater priest of the morninglord?"

Hearing about the carriage, Vita hoped that driving a carriage is similar enough to driving a cart. Except with horses instead of donkeys.

Vita's cheeks flushed at the compliments being delivered by Ireena. She truly did like the light inside of her and Ireena's light as well! Rubbing her tail against Ireena's leg, she giggled softly as she whispered "Great designs?" She giggled softly as she ducked her head, horns lowering as she spoke up "Ah feel my spirit has been lightened. Thank you ah Ireena. That church has held up well. To be still standing here after ah 400 years..." Vita looked at the lone church in the village of Barovia. If what Ireena said is true, the building has still been standing for over 400 years! Repairs on it and all, but the building, the foundation, had all remained there.

"Ahhh!!! Thanks for reminding me. The Vistani can be helpful." Vita beamed inwardly at the sour fiend, trying to have her inner light 'pat' him. Or hug him. Something along those lines.

"Ireena, Esvele, ah just had an um thought in my brain. Do yah think it is ah, possible, to look for a Vistani group? While they may ah be... not helpful, I do know a man amongst them who ah offered safety for a night if we ah meet up again. And um..." Vita paused, thinking for moment longer "Is it ah possible to learn some things from ah them? Like routes in case we ah need to take a detour? ... An um, maybe some knowledge on where my mum is at in these lands." Vita spoke the last part softly, knowing it is a selfish request of hers and her main reason for making this sudden suggestion.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele bit her lip. "Again, I have no way to tell what will become of the Father. By my readings of him, I fear glory and succor is not in his future, and that he has neither glory nor succor in his future. But, I am merely a lay sister... what would I know?" she sighed. "Speaking of which... though I am glad for your comfort in my oratory, again, I am but a lay sister, not ordained with holy power, and I am unsure the rites performed were enough. I will pray, on both cases, that my fears are unjustified."

The vision of St. Markovia worried her. She dared not aspire to be anything more than a common servant, for she feared the hubris such status might bequeath her. However, the dogma the Saint spoke to her was in line with what she knew of Morninglord's stance on undead.

"You know, I believe it best that the Father's boy be allowed to pass," she stated, again making sure they were well away from the church before speaking such thoughts. "Undeath curses the soul to be trapped in the shell of its body, and forces it to commit atrocities to ease the agony of its cage's unnatural state. That poor boy has starved for... a year, was it not said? Starved and thirsted, without any recourse or distraction from his suffering, in that black cellar, with nothing to focus on but his cravings and resentment towards his father, who put him there. There is small doubt in my mind right now that were he to be freed, he would drain his poor father dry in an instant, mayhap without even remorse. Forgiving someone who would cage you and deny you sustenance would be difficult for anyone - and living men can only endure such treatment for weeks at best. He has endured it for a whole year."

When asked about the Vistani, Esvele's expression soured. "I would advise against it," she replied. "We are pressed for time, and nightfall is a very dangerous for us. Perhaps the return trip?"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ireena
Village of Barovia
Tag: Esvele and Vita

Vita's words elicited a nod and kind look, but the haggard priest merely went back to his troubled prayers, leaving the group to leave him and the echoing cries of his tortured son behind. What good had come of all this? It was hard to know.

~~~

Ireena looked to Esvele, then glanced nervously at Vita.

"If you think that Doru should be... allowed to pass, as you say. Well, vampires are immortal. He will not simply turn to dust will he? Someone must end his suffering, though I am unsure of the methods of doing so. The curse of vampirism is a terrible, unholy strength and evil hunger.

"As for the Vistani. My brother is not fond of them, for they trick the poor folk of Barovia and many are known to be spies for Strahd. But in my own experience, I think that among them there are some kind souls - just as in the village here there are the good and the bad. The despair that blankets this land can lead good people to do bad or desperate acts. It is a hard thing to judge sometimes. I will do as you think best, Vita. Whatever you and Esvele decide."

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's true. Someone would have to put him to rest. I've never had to do so before, and I'm not intimately familiar with what kinds of might the curse of vampirism would lend to someone like that. I'll have to ask my Superior for advice on that as well. Hopefully, followers more empowered by His light will be able to take on the burden... though, my Abbey only really has me to send. Perhaps we'll meet abler believers on the way?"

As they started to trundle out of the village, Esvele pulled off her nun's cap, and looked for the white cloth she wrapped around her face when she traveled the roads. Even without her busty companion's interest in the Vistani, she was always wary of running into them on the road, lest they recognize her. That would be even more problematic, now that she wasn't alone...

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Barovia, the River Ivlis and the Old Svalich Road
Tag: Vita, Esvele, and later, Sylvia

The companions headed down to the road out of town, where Lucien and Ismark awaited them with two old horses attached to a small wagon, big enough to hold six people comfortably, with two up front holding the reins and space for four in the back.

Ismark handed the reins to Vita, who had some passing familiarity with wagons and horses, given her rural upbringing. If the tiefling refused them, he would pass them to Esvele, and then if she passed, then finally he would give them over to Ireena.

In any case, he kissed his sister on the cheek and gave a short farewell. He then nodded to the two companions and pressed a small bag of gold into Esvele's hands.

"That is 100 gold. It should serve to cover your expenses throughout the trip. If you're frugal, it will last you much longer. When Ireena is safe, I'll pay you that again, to split with Vita. It's all my father's savings, but I'd rather it go to you than to some thug of Strahd's come to collect "taxes" for all the sort of protection that the Devil gives us. May the Morninglord guide you on your way."

So saying he and the boy Lucien waved as they set off down the Old Svalich Road, making their way passed several ruined farmsteads to the shores of the River Ivlis, where the cool, sapphire waters ran majestically through the otherwise dreary landscape. A bridge over the river led them beyond the open fields of Barovia and once again on a narrow path into the Svalich Woods. It was about this time that Nevermore, the raven familiar, rejoined Esvele and relayed to her the activities of the Morgantha woman in town. She had apparently just gotten done selling some dream pastries and had spent about twenty minutes with a client who had made good use of her body. Nevermore had observed through the fogged up panes of a window as Morgantha revealed herself to be quite the skilled and experienced prostitute. Her payment for the paistries and the sex had been in the form of a young peasant woman, likely a daughter of the man who had had sex with Morgantha. This peasant girl and the pastry seller were on their way westward, just leaving the town now.

---

Vita had grown intensely sleepy by this point and had drifted off into a very pleasant dream that involved many different people. She was naked in a grove in woods that looked very much like the forests of Barovia. Beside her in the field was Ireena, likewise naked, and her own mother, Patience, whose amazing bust was on full display. Before the three of them were a pack of werewolves, each of them proudly erect with leaking precum oozing out the tip of their shafts. In front of them was a winged man with horns. He was devilishly handsome. And Vita knew then that he was the physical form of the fiend inside of her.

"I need to thank you for letting me go, my darling Vita. I owe you a debt that cannot be fully repaid, but I intend to try. I'm going to start by rewarding you with as much cock as you can handle. Don't worry, I've changed your bodies so that you'll only feel pleasure, not pain, from all the deep fucking and knots you're about to take. And I'm going to make sure that I reward you personally with a lovely baby daughter... and a new sister" he grinned as his eyes shifted to Patience, who cooed and looked at the fiend with lust in her eyes. "And I'll even impregnate Ireena, so they can have a nice playmate growing up. Three beautiful alu-fiends... they'll make us parents very proud. So... shall we begin?"

What followed in Vita's dream was an amazing gang-bang the likes of which could only be contained in her imagination. The fiend made sensual, intense love (well... mostly just lust) to her, filling her womb up with enough of his seed to make her belly slightly swell, which was a testament to his claims of having altered their bodies. Ireena and Patience were busy taking werewolf cock in all their holes while this went on, and were thoroughly drenched in cum by the time the fiend was done with Vita. He let an alpha wolf take his place inside of Vita's sopping wet cunny as he moved on to Patience.

"Hello there, Patience. It's been a long time. Our daughter has grown up to be quite the little lightbringer.~ I am a bit disappointed with her lack of proper schooling... tsk tsk. Why did you ever throw me down that dark hole? Ah well, I forgive you. You can make it up to me by giving me another child, and this time, you'll stay my concubine. Okay?"

----

Vita woke with a start. Ireena was leaning on her shoulder, resting as well while Esvele had been forced to take the reins. They had only been traveling
for about two miles in total when they reached a crossroads. An old, broken gallows stood by the side of the road and several rows of unmarked gravestones decorated the spot.

At this crossroads, coming from the small trail that Esvele knew led to the Tser Pool Vistani encampment, were two women. Each of them looked a bit strange and out of place.

One was wearing silk robes, spectacles, and an odd pointy hat. She had breasts that were comparable to Morgantha's, and she was holding on tightly to the wrist of a second woman, with red hair, armor, a great axe slung over her shoulder, and facial tattoo markings that gave her a tribal appearance.

The woman in the pointy hat waved at them.

"Hello. Heading our way? Room for two more? I'm Bella and this is Sylvia. We're planning on heading past the mountains on the road towards Vallaki."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The armored looking woman saluted in the way a trained soldier would and smiled, proclaiming.

"Glory to Lord Drakov! We would be very grateful if you could hasten our advance towards the home of Miss Bella so I can fulfill my debt to her...

.."
Then, less certain she added..

"Also, where is your commanding officer, or is it common in these lands for several women to travel alone without male surveilance..? I apologize but I'm awfully confused.." Now, Bella, an odd, but powerful spellcaster she could accept, but a total of three.. She cast glances over the three, exspecially Ireena, the only openly armored up one, trying to spot familiar signs of rank or insignia.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Village of Barovia

The tiefling warlock stared at Esvele. The tiefling's eyes narrowing... A thought train visibly going through her mind she mulled over the nun's words, going silent.

Hearing Ireena and Esvele continue, bantering off one another, the tiefling gal stayed silent, until finally at last, a light bulb went off in her head. She paused where she stood. "Thats ah bad. Horribly bad. That be like keeping a dog yanked to a pole and not ah letting it eat more then a scrap of meat, starving the ah poor dog with hunger and weakness till it attacks anything and everythang." Vita's words burbling out of her mouth.

"...He is a man. He had the strength to ah rise up against um the Devil Strahd." As Vita's thoughts rolled around inside of that. She believed Doru to be strong. He is being supported by a strong father. A strength that will last them at least for one more season, one more season of life.

The tiefling took the reins from Ismark, bobbing her head. She checked the horses, the bits, leather, harnesses and straps, a quick purview to make sure she knew where what is what and if all things were properly fastened. A glance over the wagon to check it as well, through only for the most obvious of issues.

"Be safe Ismark. We'll make it safely to Vallaki." Vita smiled with confidence, reaching out and attempting to hug Ismark before moving and sitting up on the wagon. Her rounded tush nestling on the bench and her tail wrapping onto her leftside, close to the edges of the bench.

While driving the wagon....

---

She stretched, luxirating in the feel of the grassy grove. Rolling onto her side, and then front. Breasts smearing against the grass and tush shaking in the air. "Heheheh!" She giggled happily, even as she bumped into Ireena, as she grinned and then saw... "MOTHER!" She yelled!! Her mind fastening onto her mother, jumping up and running at her, hugging her! Her own smaller bust smushing into her mom's naked breasts, hugging her happily as she spoke "Mother this is great! Meeting you here! Finding you in just like this!! Look! This is Ireena...?" Her mind finally picking out the wolves, while she held her mother, mother and daughter breasts smushing together, faces close to one another, lips parted and Vita's cheeks flushing.

A rosy picture of mother and daughter screaming for plundering. With a wonderful backdrop of Ireena's flushed form, laying on her side. "This..." Eyes wide, yellow orbs staring at the sight of the lots of wolfmen dicks and the handsome fiend. The darkness personified infront of her again. All the bad boy devilish looks and then her mom's cooing noise.

A stabbing feeling of panick even as she felt her nipples rubbing against her mom's. Stiffening, pussy shuddering at the sight of all of those cocks... "Wa-" Vita far too slow to respond as her body is grabbed. Filling her up, bouncing her against Ireena, the two of them kissing in this place before passing her off like a used dish rag to an alpha wolf. Ireena's head bobbing and servicing another and her mother's moaning sounds in the backgrounds...

----

The link, the connection between her and Ireena... Happiness, confusion, shock, surprise, and... lust. Pleasure. Built up and filtered through the link... A great blinding flash of pleasure and..

"NNGAH!" Vita yelped suddenly on the bench, jerking, tits bouncing and straining against her top! She sunk back down, panting hard and flushed. Her eyes lightly opened even as she shuddered. "Ah...that..." Shivering she looked away from Esvele and Ireena, not daring to saying anything detailed about the horribly wretched (delightful) dream she just had. Not yet.

"Ah um, sorry bout that Ireena.." Vita belatedly apologized at her jerking as it looked like Ireena had been snoozing on her shoulder. "Just um, had a... big dream..."

Thankfully, something to keep her mind off of that dream stood in front of them. A woman in robes with an impresive bust and good hips. 'She'd be able to pop out a kid easily if she put her mind to it. Wait why am I thinking that!?' Vita's startling thought poking around in her head as she spoke "Ah um were-"

Only to be BOISTEROUSLY interrupted by the BOISTERIOUS women in tribal markings. Her words about some sort of Lord and then questions about an officer? She didn't know about how common it is for women to be traveling these lands by themselves but Ismark had sent them out like this so it must be okay.

"Ah- Gloree ah too? Hasten your advance? That is ah turn of phrase I ain't heard much of ah um. But sure, I don't see an issue with ah more people joining us on these uh roads to Vallaki. But ah um... AH! M'names Vita. Nice to meet you Miss Bella and um, Lady Drakov?" She ventured the last part at the armoured, STOUT woman with beeming energy. "What ah brings yall out here on these ah um roads so far from ah Vallaki?" She didn't bother with trying to figure out a way to answer the BOISTEROUS woman's question about male attention.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Men are but beasts elevated. Men eat and sleep and fear like beasts, but taught themselves things like speaking, writing, and building as well - things beasts cannot do. But, put a man through enough, and the things of men are stripped away..." replied Esvele to the tiefling's musings.

The nun rode with Vita until she nearly fell asleep at the reins, whereupon she was shooed off to rest in the cabin. Esvele kept her crossbow nearby, though she left her other weapons stowed in the carriage, hoping any waylayers would underestimate her as a mere unarmed woman... when her weapons could be called to-hand in an instant.

With all but her face covered in white cloth, the nun did not bring the carriage to a stop, though she slowed enough to converse - and rested one hand on her crossbow. Long-nursed paranoia urged her silently to slap the reins and leave them before whatever ambushers in the trees could level their bows at her. The nun's impression, from the way they spoke and their body language, was that they were trustworthy, though, and her doctrines urged charity and kindness - just as her more practical side made note that another warrior and a magician would probably help if they were attacked.

Esvele pursed her lips briefly behind her wrapping, but then spoke. "You're not a baker, are you?" she asked the busty woman - Bella - before bringing the coach to a stop. "You can ride with the others, but you, soldier, can help me keep lookout while I drive. Come now, we've lots of road left and only so much daylight."

"You should know these are not Drakov's lands anymore, warrior. We've no officer, nor is this a common occurence. Most travellers would probably have some menfolk amongst them - we just happen not to."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bella
Old Svalich Road

"Mm, thank you sweetie."

Bella hopped over to the wagon cart bringing Sylvia with her in tow and lifting her up onto the back of the cart.

"Baker? Well, I do know how to bake. My mum makes some very good pastries. I'm more of a reader though. Very much into magic and herbology... and I'm learning knitting as well."

She pulled out her satchel and showed off a half-knitted scarf and several balls of yarn.

"My mother, my sister and I live by ourselves. On the other side of the mountains. Some people don't trust us for not living in one of the towns, but we all know a bit of magic to protect our home from all the dangers in this land - and we don't have to answer to any of the burgomeisters... they can be a bit fussy with their laws."

Ireena frowned at this but said nothing, instead cuddling closer to Vita and rubbing the tiefling's tail, to perhaps calm her from what she assumed had been a nightmare.

"Anyway, nice to meet you Miss Vita. May I say that you have lovely horns. Wherever did you get them from? A family trait?" Bella inspected them closely with appreciation in her eyes. "Oh and I don't believe I caught your names."

She then looked at Esvele and Ireena, the latter of which looked nervously at her companions. She seemed unsure if she should give her name out.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Really like this pic for her too. Hmnn..
Sylvia
On the road again!
Tag: all

"I am the Kriegerin Sylvia Eichendorf, military number 144703, military division under Standartenführer Wessel Von Bern, Sturmleiter David Eisenherz! Hail you Vita whose bountiful breasts shall support many healthy future soldiers! Please excuse my bad manners in delaying my introduction!" Sylvia greeted with cheerful enthusiasm. She then worriedly raised her hands..

"N.. nono, far be it from me to claim the honor of being of the Drakov bloodline, I am but a mere soldier of.. .. I am currently wandering, looking for .. a job, you might say." She left out some news about her bloodline she had just recieved and not fully digested. As the soldier wasn't one to lie it was easy to sense that there was a little more to this, but she seemed uncomfortable going into details.

"Understood, I shall keep a lookout! We shall eradicate all enemies we spot with great enthusiasm." She nodded to Esvele, ready to board the wagon at the front.

"You travel without a military leader? Nonsense, apparently you are the leader. What is that odd contraption covering up most of your features if I may be so bold as to ask? Are you another kind of mage?" She tipped her chin then added.

"A matter of perspective really, all lands wide and far potentially belong to the great Lord Drakov. Fear not, one day he will come and liberate this country from wickedness and injutice.. But I'll admit these lands are strange. I hope I will cause no trouble in adapting and apologize in advance if I offend any of you."

She looked over to Bella, not seeming too closely aquainted with her, matter of factly, hesitating at the offer to be lifted on the back of the cart seeing as Esvele had requested her presence in the front, though she'd move to the back if anyone insisted.

"Now now, Bella." She added. "It is important we respect local rules of the Burgeomeisters, they'd not be chosen as leaders of their people if they were not wise, thus, obviously each of their rules serves an impotant purpose and should be followed dilligently. I will not question your choice to live remotely, but you could benefit from the protectin of these communities and in turn support them with your .. magical talents, for the glory of.. Barovia." She said, sounding a bit uncertain at the last bit.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roads of Dunkovia

"MMmmmm." Vita hummed as she thinks more of her own thoughts but adding Esvele's supplying words. "Men ah just beasts elevated? Than what does that ah make a woman? An uh beast just elevated ah too? Nay ah think. Men must ah be more then just ah beasts elevated. For they ah have buildings. Ah way to not have to migrate like the ah birds flocking the skies." As Vita's yellow orbs remained closed and her thinking face continued, but her head inclined to Esvele, awaiting another kernal of wisdom that Esvele is willing to offer.

Sylvia's greeting. Vita's cheeks colored even as she looked downwards at her chest. "Um ah really? Thats ah really um ah nice...to ah say. You too ah um, look like you can have lots of ah children too." As Vita brightened up, smiling at Sylvia.

"Ah welcome aboard! Nice to meet you more up close. Um ah, say, you are wearing an uh, pointy hat. Mayhap you be an uh a witch?" Vita peering at Bella as she said that. The tiefling wondered how a family with magic lived. Did they have magic do all their work for them? She squeezed Ireena's shoulder, thankful her...lover wasn't trying to pry her dream out of her.

"Oh! Ah-heh- Yep! My ah horns came from uh my mother's side of family. Um, say, what do you uh, know of the wolfmen in these lands of Barovia? Are there, ah um, any over the mountains?" Vita's thoughts of family... her mother, having her ask that question almost instantly after accepting the compliment.

With Sylvia feeding chatter into the air, Vita tilted her head looking at Esvele before turning to look at Ireena and whispering softly "Is Esvele ah our leader of escorting uh you now?" As she felt bad for unknowningly dumping that responsibility onto Esvele without a so much by your leave.

"Ah Weclome aboard to the back of the ah wagon. So so, what is ah your land of Drakov like?"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bella and Ireena
Old Svalich Road

Bella scoffed at Sylvia's comments on leadership as she clambered into the back of the wagon and sat opposite of Vita and Ireena.

"Respect their rules? Nonsense! Leaders are fools. Or at best, well-meaning fools. The only one who knows what's best for me is ME. I MAY accept advice, and I MAY barter for advantages from others, but no. No one is my master. If you believe otherwise, that is YOUR problem, girl. But at least for a few days, you'll be busy working with me, so you'll have a break from worrying what your precious leaders would have you do."

Bella chuckled to herself, oblivious of how her comments might make Sylvia uncomfortable. When Vita asked her about wolfmen, her ears perked up.

"Ah hah! A witch you call me? Well if by witch you mean woman who casts magic, then aye, a witch I am. And not ashamed of it! No! I'm wise in the lore of many things! You say you have a question about wolfmen? Mmm, yes, I might have an answer for you. But Knowledge is a valuable commodity. I'll not just GIVE it away..."

She leaned closer to Vita, her huge breasts swaying and her cleavage pressing dangerously close to the tiefling's own.

"You could help me produce some ingredients for my family business.~ Three days of work from you... or perhaps one day from all three of you." She motioned to Ireena and Esvele as well.

"And I'll answer your question about the wolfmen with total accuracy! Guaranteed! Backed by my magic! Completely reliable! Yes yes! Do you agree?"

If Vita agreed to this trade, Bella would cackle gleefully and spit upon her own palm before extending it to be shook by Vita.

Ireena looked on this and frowned.

"I uh... Well, Vita. I think both you and Esvele are equally in charge, but don't be afraid to make decisions. Trust in your instincts. I believe the light inside of you will guide us to salvation."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Old Svalich Road
Tags: Bella, Ireena

Bella's loud, declaration aimed squarely at the boisterious woman. Vita squirmed on her seat... She found this humorous for some odd reason. She couldn't quite figure out why she did so. But the way Bella delivered it... Like the Priest lecturing a misbehaving kid for saying the wrong thing! Yeah. Thats how it felt. But the boisterous woman isn't a kid but a full grown woman.

Stifling her soft giggles her yellow orbs focused on Bella's eyes. "Ah, um yes! You sound like an uh ah witch from what you ah say. Living all alone on an ah big mountain with other woman by uh ah yourself. And ah...practicing an ah family uh craft?" Vita's head tilting as she peered at her.

That offer... She swore she heard that same offer just earlier today! Before her dreams. "Ahhh, uhh, Ah got an uh offer exactly like that but ah um to travel with another. Do you ah uh, know a gal that sells um, dream pastries? By the uh, name of Miss Morgantha, Miss Bella?" As she peered at the witch. The tiefling keeping herself at right where she sat.

"Does this ah deal for um, producing ingredients deal with ah uh, farmwork? Cause I know ah can do that and uh ah, the other fine uh details. What are they ah going to um be? Ah cannot speak for my ah friends..." As Vita's tail twitched, hunger in her eyes at the -promised- answer to her questions about the wolfmen. Not that the dumb farm girl knew that Bella only meant 1 question to answer for her about the wolfmen.

Only a blind, deaf, and dumb person would be able to ignore the fact that Vita wants to make the deal but only after working out the finer details so she ain't shortchange.

Ireena's nice words... Vita smiled happily. "Oh ah thank goodness. Ah thought I did ah bad by ah dumping burdens onto ah Esvele. And... are ah my instincts ah um really that good? Ah... tried to make get help from an ah woman quite willing to take an ah child away from his ah uh home. Thankfully Esvele cleared that up."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
On the road again!
Tag: Vita

"I'm doing my best!" Sylvia responded to Vitas words, nodding enthusiastically. She tilted her head at the banter, but her eyes did light up a little when questioned about her country..

"Falkovnia, the land of the falcon, thats the name of the land, Vlad Drakov its great leader. Its a beautiful place. The military keeps everything tightly organized and on schedule, villainry is swiftly dealt with and in the summer the fields become flowing gold... Its indubitably the greatest country in the world, " She looked around at the surrounding area. "There is certainly too many trees around here..a dangerous cover for potential foes.."

Sylvia cleared her throat a bit, seeming to for now want to avoid tension with Bella. "Now listen, I don't expect a.. spellcaster to understand the virtues of order and commands, but.. " She shifted, peeking over to Esvele. "Hold on, no one is in charge? But obviously there needs to be a leader.. Well, I would step forth but I'm not of proper rank and training nor around here.." She looked over at Vita and Bella, seeming brooding. Well, Bella had said something about being a baker earlier. A spellcasting baker. Still, something about the way Bella acted irked her. Hold on, wolf-men? Could that be related to her own conundrum as well? She decided to curiously listen on as Vita asked for specifics.